Welcome to Gaia! ::

Menacing Shoujo

Anyone here know where I can get a jacket like this or similar or what they are called?
Idk I suddenly fell in love with the design. Not looking for commissions tho.
User Image

Fashionable Noob

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
First of all, there's definitely shoulder pads int hat thing. But other than that it looks like a pretty basic blazer with wide lapels and some other embellishments. Maybe something closer to a peacoat, with the overlapping sides. Military inspired, sure. If there was a picture with better resolution I could tell you more.

Aged Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check out the more goth brands and labels like Criminal Damage, these guys used to have a lot of military inspired jackets and coats.
Or try to browse through a thriftshop.

If you ask people for: Adam Ant's coat from Prince Charming (because Adam Ant is the guy's name.Look up his music vids, they're old about 40 years old but really ******** cool.) you might get a lot further.

Menacing Shoujo

Lord MacGaven
Check out the more goth brands and labels like Criminal Damage, these guys used to have a lot of military inspired jackets and coats.
Or try to browse through a thriftshop.

If you ask people for: Adam Ant's coat from Prince Charming (because Adam Ant is the guy's name.Look up his music vids, they're old about 40 years old but really ******** cool.) you might get a lot further.

omg! thnx alot! this helped! I tho he was David Bowie lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces