Welcome to Gaia! ::

good pattern?

yup, sanks 0.81512605042017 81.5% [ 194 ]
BS* 0.046218487394958 4.6% [ 11 ]
you are so getting in trouble now :'( 0.13865546218487 13.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 238 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Romantic Prophet

ok guys I found this on the internet years ago and then I lost it again.
I've finally found it again so I've decided to share with the world...
PS. please don't sue me cry I'm just trying to help ppl like me out.

EDIT: sorry guys the pics were down for some time and I didn't even notice. there back up again.
EDIT: pictures went down again. Thank go from /Yumi Aotsuki/ 4laugh I did not have the pattern saved and she gave it back to the forum. Here they are.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/YumiAotsuki/Pattern1.jpg
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/YumiAotsuki/Pattern2.jpg
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/YumiAotsuki/Pattern3.jpg
looks good enough for me.
I just usually make up how I make my plushies, that makes it more fun. 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

OH MY GOSH!! so adorable! I'll try this after I finish this up...

wow...I like this forum! rofl

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
omg...it is real cute!...i will try making it when i have the time!
That looks cute 4laugh
I need some practise at stuffed toys, I might give this a try with some bits of stuff I have around the house already, thank you blaugh
that is such a cute pattern
biggrin
very cute, I think I might save that one for a boring rainy day!
Aww ^^ I want to make one
I've never thought about making plushies but this pattern is cute enough for me to want to try. Thanks! heart
if I wasn't bogged down with other projects I would love to make a few of those! they're so cute I think I'll save the pattern anyway and hope for some free time.
I saw this on a different page but it was all in japanese, thanks for the translated one! i'm going to attempt it...ecen though i have no skills... sweatdrop
p.s.
do you know if the bunner gets a little tail or no tail?
It looks great for animals or if you want a sitting plushie. It also how to make heads not look like gingerbread persons... so a super yah! for me on that...now if only I could be inspired to do more than just forum talk
zkylar
I saw this on a different page but it was all in japanese, thanks for the translated one! i'm going to attempt it...ecen though i have no skills... sweatdrop
p.s.
I made the bunny last night out of a thin fleece and no, he doesn't get a tail, but that doesn't keep you from gluing a pompom to his a**. : D

Thanks for sharing this cute pattern.

My boyfriend suggested enlarging the head and not making a body... Instant animal pillow.
Kass Bennon
zkylar
p.s.
I made the bunny last night out of a thin fleece and no, he doesn't get a tail, but that doesn't keep you from gluing a pompom to his a**. : D

Thanks for sharing this cute pattern.

My boyfriend suggested enlarging the head and not making a body... Instant animal pillow.

Thank you!

Magical Girl

mew! Thank you so so much, I'm looking forward to making this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff