Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS TEST THREAD IS MINE BITCHES. NO ******** POSTING. ™

『 NO stealing my pictures. I will hunt you down, PM you like 483482358374832648 times, then report you, then find where you live and shoot you with a gun. [jk] but still if you take my pictures or anything that belongs on this thread, I'll hate you. If you like my pictures, go find them yourself. Either way, if you haven't noticed, I write my characters name on the pictures, so if your picture is my picture and it says LEXIE, you took what I made which is copy right b***h 』

I would like it if none of you to peek either, so if you're reading this, you ******** shouldn't. GTFO BATCH.
[size=9][align=right][color=#77BFC7]✖[/color][color=#ECD672]__[/color][color=#77BFC7]✖[/color] [color=darkgray]» »[/color] [color=#E9AB17]seduce my [b]mind[/b]
& you can have my [b]body[/b][/color][/align][/size]

[color=#C38EC7][u][align=right][size=15] [color=#77BFC7][a l e x a ][/color] [color=#ECD672]MARGARET[/color] [color=darkgray]»[/color] [color=#77BFC7]kingston[/color][/align][/size][/u][/color]

[imgleft]http://i32.tinypic.com/2vnf9cg.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=9][align=right][color=#77BFC7]✖[/color][color=#ECD672]__[/color][color=#77BFC7]✖[/color] [color=darkgray]» »[/color] [color=#E9AB17]find my [b]soul[/b]
& I'm yours [b]forever[/b][/color][/align][/size]

[list][list][size=10][color=black] text here [/size]

[align=center][size=18][b][color=#ECD672]►[/color] [color=#77BFC7]●[/color][color=#ECD672]●[/color][color=#77BFC7]●[/color][color=#ECD672]●[/color] [color=#77BFC7]◄[/color][/align]

[size=10][list][list][color=black] text here [/size][/list][/list][/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces