[********]

001 Introduction
002 Storyline
003 Rules
004 Application
005 Profiles
Introduction;; by [Padfoot]
[********]
"Welcome ladies n' gents to Hogwarts; circa Marauder era if you don't know what glorious years I'm talking about, it's the seventies sweetheart. This roleplay of course involves our fabulous quartet and their red-haired damsel Evans but doesn't always focus on them but also on the school in general and its many talented individual students. Not too many, mind you, this is not going to be one of those huge topics were the number of characters exceeds to a point where I have forgotten everyone's names. I like the smaller private rp's and a fetish for marauder action I'm sure has blossomed in many of your hearts once upon a time >.< So yes, the plot is pretty loose and all there before you to weave into something magical. Well..hopefully anyway, there are plenty of characters up for grabs and the applications, especially for the mains will be judged critically so be warned. This isn't advanced-lit, you've probably figured that out by now but it is literate, so I mean freakin' literate, don't go further if you can't abide by that one..."
Storyline;; [by Prongs]
[********]
"Okay, well like it was said above very eloquently indeed, the plot is pretty loose for you to muddle with, note though that this rp' is longterm so it will develop gradually overtime. This is Marauders era, circa sixth year but there will be characters in the year above also, it's the start of the new school year and we begin our beloved tale right after the opening feast. There is a little difference this year though, apart from the fact we're all grown up (well..not quite) from our fifth year antics but also because there is an Halloween Ball in three weeks. First we thought that Dumbledore has finally cracked but if you think about it, Halloween is a rather witching time non? Yes, I realise what you're thinking, completely cliche, of course! It only becomes better with the fact there are a masks, no no partners are not necessary but I'd take one anyway so as not to look like a complete antisocial loner. There is the dark side involved in our little plot of course, there's always got to be the slimy ones lurking around. Voldermort is rising and the Prophet is reporting muggle killings more often as are the whispers of Death Eaters becoming louder. Like Dumbledore said at the sorting, an ominous warning for us all, This is but the calm before the storm. "
Rules;; [by Moony]
[********]
"Alas, again I'm given the tedious task of explaining the rules...Sirius explained to me once it was because I was the "rule licking" marauder of the group. I must say, I'm actually quite offended. Anyway, carrying on, with rules they're here for a reason so follow them so we can all have a nice literate roleplaying time that plenty of us are craving dearly. By literate, I mean you can read write, punctuate and spell decently, we all make mistakes but there is such a fine line between writing-a-load-of-too-short-i-want-to-shag-sirius crap and detailed-makes-sense-good-fun-marauder-roleplaying y'know. No bigger than size 11 font, yes I know that was a tad obsessive but I like it that way and colours are fine as long as they don't blind anybody. Keep it clean enough, romance is fine, not at first sight, but hugging, kissing, making out, a few articles and then woah we stop d'accord? So listen to the Gaia TOS. Respect other members, if you have a little problemo tell me or take it outside, as in out of this thread. Put "Purple Giraffe" as your pm title with your application so I know you've read this chunky paragraph for me. Swearing is cool, just not every single word and keep it active, you don't have to post every sixty seconds just try as much as you can. I understand, I also have a life, if you're going to take leave or go somewhere please tell me beforehand. With the concept of yaoi and yuri, I'm keeping it canon here so sorry that means no between the canons but between made ups..whatever floats your boat. No godmoding, mary sue/gary stu creatures into my rp. They will be shot. Have a good time ^^. "
Application;; [by Wormtail]
[********]
"Application process is pretty straightforward, or at least it's meant to be. If you don't follow then please feel free to pm/poke me about it. If you want to be a canon or one of the pre-mades in the section below then fill in the skeleton with the details that are already given. If you want to be a fresh new made up then its simple, just fill in the skeleton from scratch. Pm' them to me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, if you get denied once I'll tell you why (not easy for me kids, I hate denying 'kay?) and give you another chance. It doesn't need to be too lengthy, just good enough for me to see that you know the character well and can roleplay him/her effectively"
N a m e:
B i r t h d a t e:
Y e a r:
H o u s e:
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:
R o l e p l a y. S a m p l e:

[size=10][color=green][b]N a m e:[/b]
[b]B i r t h d a t e:[/b]
[b]Y e a r:[/b]
[b]H o u s e:[/b]
[b]A p p e a r e n c e:[/b] You can link to a picture but a short description too please. ^^
[b]P e r s o n a l i t y:[/b]
[b]H i s t o r y:[/b]
[b]R o l e p l a y. S a m p l e: [/b] doesn't have to be too long, one paragraph is fine. [/color][/size]
Profiles;; [canon]
[********]
Lily is OPEN

N a m e: Lily Evans
B i r t h d a t e: 20th May 1960
Y e a r: 6th
H o u s e: Gryffindor
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

James is OPEN

N a m e: James Potter
B i r t h d a t e: 30th November 1959
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

Sirius is OPEN

N a m e: Sirius Black
B i r t h d a t e: 21st September 1959
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

Remus is OPEN

N a m e: Remus John Lupin
B i r t h d a t e: 10th March 1960
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

Peter is OPEN

N a m e: Peter Pettigrew
B i r t h d a t e: 2nd June 1960
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The Evil Queen is OPEN

N a m e: Bellatrix Lestrange
B i r t h d a t e: 13th December 1959
Y e a r: 7th
H o u s e: Slytherin
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The Slytherin Princess is OPEN

N a m e: Narcissa Black
B i r t h d a t e: 25th January 1960
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:
Profiles;; [the originals]
[********]
Note: No this is not a Lily n' the girls vs. Marauders roleplay and her three friends do not all match up with the Marauders. If the plot goes that way then they might end up with one or two, but to avoid the overused plot we're not going for that. If you don't want to start from scratch with a new made up, by all means go for it!

The Sweetheart is OPEN

N a m e:
B i r t h d a t e:
H o u s e: Hufflepuff
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The Tomboy is OPEN

N a m e:
B i r t h d a t e:
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The SmartAss is TAKEN

N a m e: Serina Bones//Under construction
B i r t h d a t e:
H o u s e: Ravenclaw
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The Good Pretty Boy is OPEN

N a m e: Amos Diggory
B i r t h d a t e:
H o u s e: Hufflepuff
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:

The Bad Boy Ringleader is OPEN

N a m e: Evan Rosier
B i r t h d a t e:
A p p e a r e n c e:
P e r s o n a l i t y:
H i s t o r y:
MESSRS.

[********]

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot && Prongs officially declare this thread...

O P E N

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces