Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image xhe ly rocodile _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                  Deceitful, Cold, Mischievous

Games, Darkness, Snakes

Sailing, Happy-Go-Lucky People, Shields
User Image

xhe ly rocodile
⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ══════════════════════════════════════╗
_________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ Name
                    Tagger Leif Torian ⇥ The ℭroc ⇤

_ _ _ _ Age
                    Nineteen

_ _ _ _ Weight

_ _ _ _ Height
                    5'9

_ _ _ _ Gender
                    Male

_ _ _ _ Sexuality
                    Homosexual

_ _ _ _ Features
                    Croc has jet black hair that is darker then the most blackest night. He aids him well when he is in the shadows. He is always wearing black and nothing else, easier to blend in with. His fac is very angular, ending in a some what pointed chin. His nose comes to point and a grin is often plastered across thin lips. His left eye is blue while his right eye is red, often putting people off. His complexion is very pale from hiding away during the day and coming out at night. Croc is very much nocturnal but rarely ever sleeps. He can go for days without sleeping and eats very little de to the fact he rarely has food. He is very thin compared to most men his age and height, but it only helps in his line of business. Croc is ambidextrous and extremely flexible, bordering on a contortionist. He has a tattoo of a snake on his right shoulder.

_ _ _ _ Hobbies
                    Croc spends most of his time doing his job. This involves archery, hunting (humanoids), sword play, sneaking, murder, thievery, and hiding. He is very good at what he does and is said to be the best around. His morals don't point due north which makes taking a life much easier and makes him better then others in this line of work. When he is not working he tends to hang around Captain Hook when he is on land, usually bothering him and his crew. When Croc doesn't have a current job he is often seen hanging around the shoreline (in the trees of course) of whatever bit of land is closet to the ship. He loves to torment the Captain. Whenthe ship is too far away he is usually stalking the Lost Boys. He finds them interesting, and slightly sexual. For a band of boys and nothing happens? Pft. He doesn't really have any hobbies that he does for fun. He's a people person in a way that he can watch you for days and you would never know. He learns your habits and routine before he strikes, but he will rarely talk to people if he can avoid it.

_ _ _ _ Likes and Dislikes
                    Croc's likes are quite odd. For one, he loves being called The Croc and will never answer to his real name, should anyone know it. It is very rare that someone would know who he is behind his mask. Croc is his birth name as far as anyone knows. He enjoys his work more than anything in the world and is quite devoted to it. If he is not on the job, for he has long stretches in between jobs, he is spying on people. His main chose in victims are the Captains crew and the Captain himself. There is not a time or place when the Captain is on land and Croc isn't near by. Even when on a job, he takes some time out to check in on the Captain. He loves to torment him and follow him around. Some many say he is like a little dog, following his master around. But others who really know him are worried for the Captains safety. When the ship is too far out at sea for him to track or watch comfortably he is railing the Lost Boys. For as far as he knows, none of them know he tracks them. He finds them interesting and entertaining. He always keeps his distance and never allows them to see him (as far as he knows). He loves snakes for they remind him of his personality and their slyness as well. Games entertain him for he makes a game out of everything. Trailing the Lost Boys without being caught, toying with the Captain and his crew and just hunting people down to kill them. Everything is a game to him.

Despire his stalker like nature to the Captain, he hates sailing. He is afraid of it. He doesn't like the fact that there is no where to run should he get in trouble, and he doesn't like that there is no where to hide on a ship! Everything is open. Everything is seen. Happy-Go- Lucky people annoy the hell out of him. He hates people who are always laughing and giggling at nonsense. Oh, your cat just died and you think I am handsome? Giggle....No. He also hates the use of shields. He thinks it is a weaklings way out for if you are good at what you do, there is no need for a shield.

TQRiver
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _________________________________________________________

╚══════════════════════════════════════ ⇐ ⇐ ⇐
        User Image

☆ Morgan Maleficent

☆ The Exiled One

☆ Female

☆ TQRiver

☆ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/o-a/t.79707841/

I don't have a thread with a compiled list of samples so here is my rp. I'm Skylar, Leif, James and Nick.
User Image

x x x x x x x x x x Morgan [ ] Maleficent

x x x x x x
○ ○ ○ ○ The Exiled One x x x x x ↘↘

BASIC

Morgan Nevadora Maleficent

Maleficent, Mo (Dare to call me this!)

Female

Twenty-Three

Heterosexual

• You wish to paint my portrait? Oh, please do.

IN ○ DEPTH

{ нιsтσяч }
            ○ ○ ○ I was born to a despicable family. My good for nothing father left my mother when I was only a babe. I lived in a village that always seemed to be in the shadows of the palace. Anyone who passed through my little piece of Hell was that it was the slums of the kingdom. Wasn't the kingdom usually portrayed as a happy place where peace was everywhere? Ya well, my village was forgotten in the stories. My mother worked herself to illness trying to provide for me. I hated the witch. She did every little task that others would pay for, from mucking out stables to working in the fields. She was quit ea strong woman, but pathetically so. I remember hearing her crying in her bed at night. If she didn't like her life, she should of changed it. Anyway, yes I had a bad childhood. Anyone could see that, from the place I lived to how I grew up. Let's get into that now.

When I was too little to work I was sent to the neighbours while my mother worked. They were relatively nice and I played with the other children. They had hundreds. I was put to work as soon as I could walk and hold a tool. I often went with my mother to her jobs to provide an extra pair of hands. I must admit, it did toughen me up. I was not allowed to go to school for I was needed at home and my mother could not afford it. Despite how much my mother and I worked our house was like a shack with a dirt flooring and patched sack full of hay for our beds. It was just a square room with a stove in the center. We had little possessions besides the necessities and we rarely spoiled ourselves.

When I was ten my mother got herself knocked up by a commoner. You would think she would of learned the first time around right? Wrong, the woman was an idiot. So now we had another mouth to feed. The baby was a brat, always crying and causing a fuss. I stayed home to look after the baby instead of going to work with my mother now. An accident happened when I was watching the baby though. I swear it was an accident. The baby just happened to slip from my hands and fell into the oven and the door just happened to swing close. My mother was horrified at what I had done. I was only a child myself in charge of looking after this little crap machine, what had she expected? My mother only got weaker from that day on. She barely went to work anymore and all she did was lie around and sleep. She grew very pale from depression and illness. Eventually, she died. I was left alone. Abandoned by my mother. b***h.

I was about thirteen at this time and I worked hard to keep the roof over my head and food in my belly. I would go for days without having anything in my stomach but well water. I remember sitting in a tree at night whenever there was a ball going on at the palace. It was my favorite place as a child. I listened to the music and watched all the lights from my little hiding place. I grew jealous of their life. I grew to loathe them. That little princess had it all while I had nothing. From that day on, I made it my mission in life to make her pay. And just as I started my life in a cruel and evil manner, my powers started to appear. I guess it was puberty or something but at that time my breasts came in as well! I was like a new woman. My powers were hard to handle at times and I often left dead things in my wake. I must admit, I did love the color of my magic. An evil green. Perfect for my inner self.

I eventually quit working to practise and harness my magic. It's hard to believe at age thirteen I was starting to make a name for myself as Maleficent. I refused to take my mother's last name and changed to one that suited me better. People started to know who I was. I stole from the rich and gave to myself. I put many plans forth to take the life of that dreadful princess, but she always managed to get away or have someone take a full for her. Selfish woman. She was quite the little vermin.

By the time I was sixteen I had tremendous amounts of power and money to my name. Everyone knew who I was and what I was capable of. Everyone feared me. I was famous for my power and evilness. Granted there were a few mishaps with my magic, but for the most part I had control. But that little b***h still got away from me each time! Over my years I ended up enchanting a crow into being my familiar. He was basically an extension of my power. I named him Coy, something I thought that fit his personality and his various tasks. He was my little spy. I found out about a birthday party for our dear princess. On her fourteenth birthday I made an appearance. I was hurt that they had not invited me, I was like part of their family. I gave the princess a birthday present anyway. It's in my good nature to do so. I gave her a beautifully constructed curse. On her sixteenth birthday she would p***k her finger and die. I thought it was a wonderful present for someone of her standings. For some odd reason the Queen and King did not like this and I was banished from the kingdom. BANISHED! They dare banish me. I swore they would regret this. And they did.

As for my years in exile, I don't like to talk about them but I will if I must. I heard of this evil Queen in the White City. So I went there to request her assistance. We seemed to have a lot in common. We spent years planning together how to destroy our two enemies and take over Tales. Finally, the princesses sixteenth birthday came around and I hypnotized her with my brilliant magic and mastermind of a plan. The girl pricked her finger and fell under a sleep spell. A sleep spell. Honestly? Damn fairies. Not even a month went by until a handsome prince came by and broke the spell. I was furious! She couldn't even give me a month! After this, I was ready for the take over. The Queen and I worked together and even brought in two other villains from the other corners of Tale.

Our evil spread across the world like fire taking over a forest. I went back to my kingdom and I made that Queen and King pay. I killed them without mercy. I told them they would pay and I never break a promise. It is one of my more better qualities if I must say. I turned their beautiful palace into a dungeon for any who opposed our rule. The princess [INSERT WHAT THE PRINCESS DID]. I destroyed the village in which I grew up in. I killed all the inhabitants and burned the village to the ground. The village burned for four days straight and is now nothing more then a scorched piece of flat land. The land around my dungeon died as my magic took over and turned everything to the living dead basically. I cast a spell over all the servants and slaves in my palace that put them into an eternal slumber of awakening. They were mindless drones that did my bidding. I had an army of completely obedient drones and spies that would do anything I asked of them without question. If someone was caught disobeying one of the Council members, they were sent to me and put under my eternal spell of servitude. My sleeping army of men and women served all of the Council members if they were in need of an extra few hands. I even had a close relationship with Matherton. I often bought and traded with him for new members of my household. I was finally a Queen in my own right. I lived in the palace I dreamed of since I was a child. Whoever said dreams don't come true were idiots. I had everything I wanted.

{ ρєяsσиɑℓιтч }
            ○ ○ ○ Vain

I take quite a bit pride in myself. I know I am beautiful and powerful and everything that is perfect with the world. I'm deliciously evil and will not hesitant to take someones life should I have to. I never leave the confines of my sleeping quarters without looking the best I can. I hate getting dirty and ruining my clothes, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to. It just means that I will be in a worse mood when I catch you. I like to flaunt my body because I know it is perfectly sculptured and if you have it, flaunt it. I pity those who don't have it and tend to kill them to put them out of their misery. I hate ugly things. They damper the mood and make me look bad. I only allow the handsome and beautiful around me. I know I am vain, but what's wrong with taking pride in your appearance?

○ ○ ○ Cruel

I do not tolerate incompetence of any kind. If you cannot do your job, you will be turned into my my sleeping drone and do my bidding without choice. If you fail at that, well. You will die. I never have a second thought to punish others or kill them. I killed my baby sister when I was ten, do you really think I will take a second glance at your death?

○ ○ ○ Impatient

I have zero patience. When I want something done it better be done as quickly as possible, and then find a quicker way for it to be done. If you have an appointment with me, you better not be late or you may loose your toes. Don't give me the excuse that it is impossible, for impossible is not an acceptable answer. Everyone said it was impossible for evil to win over good. Everyone said it was impossible for me to have it all. Well look where we are standing.

○ ○ ○ Low Self Esteem

I will never admit this to anyone and no one ever sees this in my demeanour. But I do believe that people don't always recognize my beauty and perfection. If anyone is said to be prettier then me they usually undergo some disfigurement. I don't know how it happens. Quite mysterious isn't it!

○ ○ ○ Emotions

I pride myself on being emotionless. Having a tough childhood and everything that has happened to me has taught me that emotions only get in the way and having them is nothing good. I do still feel things, but I rarely act on them and I am able to keep them in check. I am very quick to anger though. I have never been able to stop that emotion....People are just so irritating and incompetent. My anger comes in red hot and usually ends in a death or a terrible punishment to anyone in the room. I admit my anger is one of my downfalls.

○ ○ ○ Uncaring/Cold

It has come to my attention that I tend to be uncaring and cold towards other people. I can see how people would come to this conclusion, but I disagree with them. Just because I do not care how you feel or what you did today does not mean I am careless. I just don't care about you. I mean, who would? Unless you can prove to be interesting and worth my time I could care less about your feelings. I have no time for whiners and tend to ignore those that go on about their daily lives. No one cares, I am much to busy for pathetic conversation. I have a dungeon to run.

{ ℓιкєs }
            ○ ○ ○ Power
            ○ ○ ○ Wealth
            ○ ○ ○ Beauty
            ○ ○ ○ Jewellery
            ○ ○ ○ Herself
            ○ ○ ○ Expensive Things
            ○ ○ ○ The Color Green

{ ∂ιsℓιкєs }
            ○ ○ ○ Aurelise Brier
            ○ ○ ○ Emotions
            ○ ○ ○ People Prettier Than Her
            ○ ○ ○ Being Told "No"
            ○ ○ ○ People Saying Things Are "Impossible"
            ○ ○ ○ The Dirty and Poor
            ○ ○ ○ Her Past
            ○ ○ ○ The Ugly

{ qυιякs / ιитєяєsтs }
            ○ ○ ○ Morgan is a sadist. She loves to see people in pain and loves to inflict pain on others. She would rather have you tortured than outright killed.
            ○ ○ ○ She has a crow familiar called Coy.
            ○ ○ ○ She is obsessed with her reflection and beauty.
            ○ ○ ○ She does not age due to her magic. Forever beautiful.
            ○ ○ ○ Morgan wants to take over the lead in the Council and....Remove Nyx.
            ○ ○ ○ Her magic always has a green tinge to it, no matter how light.
            ○ ○ ○ Her sleep walking drones have colorless eyes. Instead of pupils their eyes are all white with a green smoke like substance that gently seeps from their eye sockets.
            ○ ○ ○ Her weakness is her vanity.

{ ιтємs }
            ○ ○ ○ She has a black chain necklace that hangs down to her breasts. On the end there is a green gem that seems to have a swirling substance inside of it. This gem holds some of her power in case she is too weak to create her own, she has a back up.
            ○ ○ ○ She is always accompanied by her familiar; unless he is sent on a task.

TOO ○ DEEP

{ ℓιкє }
            ○ ○ ○ Jonesy Matherton; More so indifferent. We do business together.
            ○ ○ ○ Nyx Arana; She took me in when I was exiled. I owe her that, and she did bring the council together. But, she must go for me to take over.
            ○ ○ ○ Jamie Hooke; Part of the council. No problems as of yet.
            ○ ○ ○ Aurevilly Whist; Part of the council. A handsome fellow. No problems yet.

{ ℓσvє }
            ○ ○ ○ Love, don't be silly.

{ нɑтє }
            ○ ○ ○ Aurelise Brier; Snivelling little brat of a princess. A scorn on humanity and everything that we stand for.

TQRiver
User Image

x x x x x x x x x x Maddock [ ] Beltorian

x x x x x x
○ ○ ○ ○ Belle x x x x x ↘↘

BASIC

Maddock John Beltorian

Maddie, Mad, MJ

Male

Twenty

Bisexual

Looks aren't everything

IN ○ DEPTH

{ нιsтσяч }
            ○ ○ ○ I was born to a humble family. My mother was a nice woman, she helped around the house when it was needed and she raised me to the best of her ability. My father was a hard working inventor. He was always coming up with these odd little machines that rarely ever worked. But he loved what he did and that was all that mattered. My home consisted of a small little village, neither poor nor rich. Just normal. It was filled with many pleasant people, and many not so pleasant. My life was good. I always had food in my belly and I was always happy, at least as much as I can remember. Even when I was little I would ask my mother to read me a story before bed. I loved the princes and the princesses. Yes, I know that's pretty girly but I can't help it. I loved the dashing princes always saving the princesses and falling in love. That's what I wanted. Love.

As soon as I could talk my mother started to home school me in many things such as math, English and history. I loved to learn and soaked it up like a sponge. When I was about six years old I was sent to school. My family was a solid middle class so they could afford my schooling and still maintain a relatively good livelihood. I'm grateful to my parents for allowing me to do this. When I got home from school I often ventured to my fathers workshop and helped him make his little gadgets and inventions. When I didn't have school I always wandered into the forest down the street from our house. I had a whole fantasy kingdom there. I never really had friends, well real friends. I was a very lonely child, but I didn't mind. I had my imagination and my books. I loved to read, as soon as I could read my stories by myself I always had my nose in a book. My life was good. I was happy.

My life changed when I was eleven. My mother grew very ill and I had to leave school to help my father with the house and my mother. We didn't know what was wrong with her and it was less then a fortnight when she died. My father was heartbroken, so was I. We were never the same. Sadness always seemed to haunt our house from then on. My father was never as lively after his wives death. He still worked on his inventions, but it seemed more like a tool to keep his mind off of his loss. As for me, I went back to school and continued my studies.

After a few years I began to forget my mother, not completely. But I healed. I made friends and became a well known person around our village. I was still in school, and was doing quite well. I was the top of my class throughout my entire schooling. I still never went anywhere without a book, but I began a new hobby. I began to write. I always had a notebook and pencil on me. I wrote stories about dashing knights and princes saving the damsel in distress. I was going to be that knight one day. I was going to live happily ever after like the characters in my books and stories. I knew it would happen. I was always reminded of my lack of physical prowess. Many of the boys my age in their teens went off to the castle to join the army, or travelled to distant lands in search of treasure and adventure. I would of loved for that adventure they sought. The mystery! The stories! The people! It all seemed so exciting in my books and I wanted to do it. I wanted to see the world. But I had to stay home and take care of my father. Don't get me wrong! I loved my father to death and never wished anything bad upon him. I just wanted to see more then my little village. Most my friends left as they got older. I was okay with that. I stayed in school and helped my father when I wasn't in class. It was a good life, a humble life. But that's not what I wanted! I wanted to see the world.

Well, I was seventeen when my father died. He died from one of his inventions gone wrong. I was mortified. The last of my family gone. I was truly alone now. I distanced myself from everyone I knew. I was lost in my stories and books more then ever. I felt abandoned. I was alone. Truly. Then he heard rumours of an uprising of the evil villains was taking place. I heard of a princess that was put under a curse of eternal sleep. It reminded me of my books and that true love could only break a spell that powerful. I set out to save the princess. My house and treasured books were abandoned as I left my home forever. Now, I know I'm not the strongest, or bravest, or most cunning man out there but I am very smart and I like to think of myself as quick witted. I hoped that was enough as I came to the far away land. I was doing what I had always wanted to do. I was going to save a princess. I was going to find true love. I was going to defeat an evil queen and bring justice to the world!

Whether it was over eagerness, not being the typical knight in shining armor or just my clumsiness. I failed at saving her. I was however, brilliantly captured by the evil temptress. Like out of my books. I was bravely slaying the dragon (okay maybe just bushwhacking through some vines). Ahem...I was bravely slaying the dragon when the evil witch came down from her castle and captured me with her cunning wits and powerful green magic. I underwent many days and nights of torture (I was thrown in a dungeon..never mind that though) and withstood it all! I was a brave soul, determined to save my princess from this evil woman who called herself Queen. While I underwent this agonizing torture another man saved my princess from the curse. I guess she wasn't meant to be my princess. I was taken with the Maleficent when the good people took over their kingdom again. I was kept as a servant to the Queen, she said she liked my face.

I was about a year I spent with the two Queens, Maleficent and Nyx. They were very cold women, but that was to be a given for villains. I was often given unwanted attention by them and that year of my life was not my best. I could of had worse though. I saw many of their victims come and go if you know what I mean. I was thankful for that. And I could still read my books and write my stories. They at least allowed me that. Maleficent said she liked the sound of my reading voice. I always had to change the story so the villain wins in the end. I didn't like those versions. I won't speak ill of these women for my thoughts and words might meet the ears of these two and I would not want to face their wrath.

When the evil villains took over Tales and Maleficent had an entire army at her disposal she had no need for me anymore. I guess she didn't want to see a pretty face go to waste so I was sent to live back in my old kingdom. In the palace that I often dreamed about, but it wasn't the palace that I remembered. It was covered in thorns and looked cold and run down. I was locked in that palace with a monster. Maleficent warned me to stay away from it, the palace was big and there was plenty of places to go that wasn't near the monster. She warned me to never venture into the West Wing for that was the place the beast made her home in. I was terrified. I admitted I was no knight and that I was foolish to try and save a princess for I was a simple man, but she wouldn't hear of it. I was left in the palace to die.

For many days I hid in my room, only coming out for food and other necessities. I looked around each corner like I was about to be eaten alive. I was terrified, I am man enough to admit that. Anyone would! The creepiness of the palace, the dark and dank rooms. The long eerie hallways. The idea of this hideous monster lurking about... It sends chills up my spine just thinking of it now. I grew accustomed to the palace as months went by and started exploring the place. I still carried a sharp object with me at all times. I hadn't seen the beast as of yet. I discovered a large library, filled with shelves of books that reached the ceiling! Despite my captivity I was in heaven! The library soon became my favourite place to be. I cleaned the place up, I cleared away the broken furniture and tried to mend the books that had been torn. I made it homely again, as homely as I could in the palace.

When I was wandering around the palace I came across this small room, it was dark and empty. I was about to leave when I saw something shiny at the corner of the floor. It was a part of a mirror. Just a shard and it wasn't too big. But it wasn't my reflection that I saw looking back at me. It was a different world. It seemed familiar and it looked familiar...But it had changed. It looked worse. I keep that shard with me all the time, to remind me what happens in the world outside. It reminds me that I am not the only one on the planet and that there are others around, and therefore still hope.

The palace was a large place and I'm still exploring new rooms even today. I dare not venture into the West Wing in fear or angering the beast. I did see a girl wandering about the palace though. Only quick glimpses, she seems very shy. I wonder how long she had been there. I always try to run after her...But she never stays. I wonder what happen to her to make her so afraid...What if there is no beast and she was told I am the beast and vice versa! I must investigate! I always get up enough courage to go to the West Wing...But just as I'm standing at the stairs to go up into that wing of the palace I hear things. Terrible things. .....Let's just call it a night and go to bed....

{ ρєяsσиɑℓιтч }
            ○ ○ ○ Kind

I like to act the way I would want to be treated. I always treat people with the utmost respect and kindness until they prove they do not deserve it. Even then I try to be respectful of them. Never treat someone badly for it doesn't help anyone.

○ ○ ○ Dreamer

I always like to think that the mundane tasks of life are something glorious. Ask me to talk about my daily life and it will seem like something out a book. My head is often in the clouds. I'm always thinking up new ideas and adventures I could be having. My dreamer nature comes out in my writing, it's like an outlet to keep me grounded.

○ ○ ○ Bookish

Reading is my passion. Writing is my second passion. I never leave home without a book and I always have a pencil handy. I always have my nose in a book and I love talking about the books I have read and the stories I have heard.

○ ○ ○ Intellectual

I'm not trying to be a snob about it, but I am quite intelligent. With my years and years of schooling I'm like a walking encyclopedia. I remember everything I read and everything I write. I know many things and try to utilize them in my daily activities. Granted, I don't show off my brains to people because I wouldn't want them to feel bad about themselves or intimated by me. I would never dumb myself down though, I just don't brag.

○ ○ ○ Non-Judgemental

I welcome everyone with open arms and I do not judge them. I never make quick conclusions on anybody, no matter how mean they seem or rude. There is always a reason why someone is horrible, and I like to know all the facts before I draw a conclusion. I never listen to rumours and I always draw my own opinions on a person based on what I know about them.

○ ○ ○ Optimistic

I try and look at the bright side of things. There is no sense on dwelling on the bad things in life. It only makes you unhappy. I learned that with the death of my parents. I find I can have a better time if I see the positive sides of life. For instance, I may be stuck in a palace but at least I have a library and I'm not one of Maleficent's mindless drones. I couldn't tolerate having my mind wiped like that!

{ ℓιкєs }
            ○ ○ ○ Books
            ○ ○ ○ Reading
            ○ ○ ○ Libraries
            ○ ○ ○ Stories
            ○ ○ ○ Writing
            ○ ○ ○ Day Dreaming
            ○ ○ ○ Kindness
            ○ ○ ○ New Things
            ○ ○ ○ The Mirror Shard

{ ∂ιsℓιкєs }
            ○ ○ ○ Rudeness
            ○ ○ ○ Ruined Books
            ○ ○ ○ Insults
            ○ ○ ○ Being Told He "Can't"
            ○ ○ ○ Death
            ○ ○ ○ Nasty People
            ○ ○ ○ Maleficent

{ qυιякs / ιитєяєsтs }
            ○ ○ ○ All he wants is to save his princess and live happily ever after like in his books.
            ○ ○ ○ He rubs the back of his neck when he's nervous.
            ○ ○ ○ His fingers are often riddled with ink from his writings and books.

{ ιтємs }
            ○ ○ ○ Any kind of book is usually found on his possession.○ ○ ○ A notebook full of his stories.
            ○ ○ ○ A pencil.

TOO ○ DEEP

{ ℓιкє }
            ○ ○ ○ I don't know anyone yet

{ ℓσvє }
            ○ ○ ○ Everyone I loved has died...

{ нɑтє }
            ○ ○ ○ Maleficent; I don't hate her per say but I dislike her methods and attitude.

TQRiver
User ImageUsername: TQRiver
Character Name: Aidan Leon Jinx
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemons: Purrlit
1. Purrlit / Male
Pokemons in PC: N/A
Crush: Ha! A crush, this is a joke right?
Bio: Aidan was born into a very rich family. His mother held the first prize for the Pokemon Beauty Contest for ten years in a row! His father was a highly sought out pokemon master. Needless to say, his family was rich. Aidan was an only child, his parents always said they didn't need any more children after they had such a perfect boy. He was around pokemon since he was a baby. His fathers and mothers pokemon were always around the house and wandered the family acres at free will. They were highly trained. Even as a baby Aidan got everything that he wanted, apart from a pokemon. He had the coolest toys and new gadgets that all the kids were jealous of. The boy was spoiled, which probably played a huge part in his jerkish manner.

At school Aidan was a popular boy, he always had the coolest and toughest friends. He always had the best looking girls and guys as his dates to social events and often showed them around like arm candy. Finally, after he did perfect on a text (for he didn't do very well in school) he was given a pokemon from his parents. For some reason the pokemon didn't like Aidan. He treated it poorly and often abused it both physically and mentally. It left him with many wounds. His mother told him to treat it nicely or it would be taken away, and as you have probably guessed. It was taken away. Aidan had the pokemon for less then a month. It put a sour image in his mind of the whole pokemon species.

When Aidan entered into his late teenage years, around sixteen, he developed a new outlook on pokemon after an encounter with a wild one. He was playing in a forest that he was not supposed to go into without his father or another adult present who had the protection of pokemon, but he did. He was always breaking the rules. Aidan had wandered into an area where a family of pokemon were living. They hadn't noticed him so he hid himself and watched as they went about their business. He watched for hours, finding their lives and their ways interesting. From that day on he went back everyday after school and on weekends to watch the pokemon. He grew to love them and pokemon are really the only creatures that are treated with kindness by him. His ambition grew to become a breeder of pokemon. He didn't want to fight, he wanted to breed them and watch them, study them.
Personality: Aidan is a spoiled rich guy who likes to have everything. He hates being told no or being told he can't. If you tell him no he will most likely go against your wishes just to mess with you. He is very rebellious and does things just because he wants to. He doesn't like authority and rarely listens to his elders. Trouble often finds him like a fly to honey. He just seems to attract it. Aidan comes across as a bit of a jerk because of his rebellious ways. He rarely stops to think about how someone will feel about a situation or an action and often acts on impulse. His emotions are usually suppressed for he believes they just get in the way. However, he can never suppress his anger. His anger is quick and heavy but leaves just as fast. He is very outspoken and bold and will never even think about holding his tongue. If something is on his mind, it is often said. Aidan doesn't try to treat people badly, he is just forgetful on others emotions and rarely stops to think about them. He has a hard time reading peoples emotions and body language so if something is not said outright to him then it is often lost.
- Spicy Food
- Meeting New People
- Sex
- Reading
- Winning
Dislikes:
- Sour Food
- Losing
- The Rain
- Whiners
- Ghosts
Badges: N/A
Ribbons: N/A
Extra:
- Aidan always has a book on him, usually about the interworking of a pokemon.
- Due to his upbringings he loves to have a pokemon walking beside him instead of in its ball.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                      Kovu
                              Dominic Codin Romero
                              Romeo
                              Eighteen; Senior; Jock
                              Heterosexual
                              I Know You Want Me
                              Flirtatious • Cocky • Over-Protective

TQRiver

SAMPLES You already got my samples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                      Milo Thatch
                              Oliver John Collie
                              Oli
                              Sixteen; Sophomore; Nerds
                              Bisexual
                              Good To You
                              Friendly • Educated • Caring

TQRiver

SAMPLES
x
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx KOVU
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TQRiver

THE F A C T S ;;

DOMINIC CODIN ROMERO
                          ROMEO
                          EIGHTEEN
                          HETEROSEXUAL
                          6'3
                          SENIOR
                          ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY POUNDS
                          JOCK

THE E X T R A ;;

LIKES ; Working Out, Video Games, Bars, Parties, Darkness, Sex, Horror Movies, Perfection
                          DISLIKES ; Being Compared to His Father, Family, Silence, Reading, Chick-Flicks, School
                          FEARS ; Turning Out Like His Father, Losing Someone He Loves
                          SECRETS ; Dominic is actually quite smart but he dumbs it down because of a social labelling
                          CRUSH; I don't have crushes. I have sex.
                          SCHEDULE; Math, Literature, Advanced PE, Wood Shop, Weight Training, Biology, Government
                          I Know You Want Me

FLIRTATIOUS COCKY OVER-PROTECTIVE BOLD

Like Kovu, Dominic has a criminal father and he is terrified to turn out like him.
                            His father has a life long sentence in jail for committing four murders.
                            He has two half siblings from his knocked up mother when his father went to jail.
                            He has a history of sneaking into bars and raves with fake I.D's.
                            He was sent to LA to finish his schooling because he was proving to be to much trouble for his mother to handle.
x
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MILO THATCH
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TQRiver

THE F A C T S ;;

OLIVER JOHN COLLIE
                          OLI
                          SIXTEEN
                          BISEXUAL
                          6'1
                          SOPHOMORE
                          ONE HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS
                          NERDS

THE E X T R A ;;

LIKES ; Reading, Writing, Studying, Class, Research, Silence, Being Alone, History
                          DISLIKES ; Sports, Video Games, Apples, Presentations, Insults, Stupidity
                          FEARS ; Stage Fright, Large Bodies of Water
                          SECRETS ; He has never even been kissed, let alone have sex.
                          CRUSH; This would require me to talk to people
                          SCHEDULE; Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Calculus, History, Advanced Algebra, Advanced Chemistry, Advanced Physics, Advanced Orchestra
                          Good To You

CARING SHY ✵ FRIENDLY INTELLIGENT

Like Milo, Oliver is incredibly smart. He is socially awkward around anyone that has a remote amount of beauty in them. He dreams of one day making a huge discovery.
                            He comes from a very wealthy family and is an only child.
                            He loved one girl but she brutality shot him down in front of everyone. The encounter weighs heavily on his self confidence and esteem.
                            He has been going to school here since he started high school but people rarely notice him.
                            He realized his bisexuality when he was very young and has never held back this fact.
User Image
                                    S H A O J I N
                                    █████████████████████████████████████████

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x owner 3
                                        Twenty-Three
                                        hybrid child 3
                                        TQRiver

Quiet xxxxx Shy xxxxx Bookish xxxxx Intelligent

ECHOES OF THE PAST

Shao's father was a very important man. He owned a large company that was vital towards the progress and stability of their country. Shao was never quite sure what he did, for he didn't take much care in the family business. His mother died during childbirth, which was common during this time. He was an only child and was spoiled by his father. As Shao grew up his father tired to push the company onto him, but he would have none of that. Shao preferred his books and his schooling. He always got the top marks in class and everyone said he would become something special, like a doctor or an advisor to the Emperor. He was a genius, too smart for his own good. Shao finished school quicker then any other student, and even furthered his own education through individual tutoring and his books.

When Shao was nineteen he met the love of his life. She wasn't as smart as him, but she was beautiful and everything he wanted. The boy fell head over heels for her and gave her everything. A lot of his families money went to her, and when she got enough, she left. Without a word. Shao was broken. His heart was broken in half and he further progressed into his books and his fantasy worlds. He didn't go out much, and when he did it was forced by his father. A year later things got worse for him. His father died of an unknown illness. Everything was left to Shao, the big house, the family money and business and everything a young man could want. Except the girl. The loss of his love and his only family only ruined Shao even more. He was not very socially active to begin with, but the loss changed him. He rarely went out any more, and only went out to buy more books if his butler wouldn't do it for him. His business was being run by his fathers executives, so that was taken care of.

Shao was left a butler, who had been with the family for as long as he could remember. He was more of a father figure then anything else. His butler was the one who suggested that Shao get himself one of those new Hybrid Childs. He thought it would help him get back into the social activity that was normal for a young man his age, and it would help him get over his loss. At the beginning Shao denied it, he didn't want someone in his house and someone around him all the time. He didn't want to be left again. His butler kept nagging and nagging him, and eventually he quit to get the boy motivated to get a HC. Shao broke down and decided to get a doll a few months later after the loneliness kicked in.

User Image User Image
Mister Brazilian
Vitor Ian Jayme
Senior
Eighteen
Closeted Homosexual
TQRiver

User ImageUser Image
Mister Greek
Jason Aetos Brakus
Junior
Seventeen
Homosexual
TQRiver
User ImageGreetings. My name is Vitor Ian Jayme but people in my clique call me Mister Brazilian. I was born on November twenty-fourth and I am Eighteen. Hopefully you can remember that. My gender? I'm a guy, obviously. I am interested in guys. So I guess that makes me homosexual. In my spare time I like to play football, work out, go to parties, have sex, flirt, and anything with physical activity and danger . I have a few things close to my heart. They are sports, adrenaline, a healthy life style and relationships. But there are also a few things I can't stand. They are homosexuals (lesbians are okay though... they are hot), getting fat, losing, goodie-two shoes (though I do love corrupting them), unhealthy people, ugly people, being called 'gay', any reference that I may be gay, being gay, and potato chips.. There is this boy I like but don't tell anyone... but I'm not gay, so there is nothing to tell. This is supposed to be a secret so don't tell anyone but... I think I may be gay, I'll never admit it though. I have a huge thing for the nerdy type of guys....If I was to ever admit I was gay. Also, I don't know if you have already guessed it or not, but I am all brawn and no brain. I barely pass classes, but physical activity is more important anyway.
These are my classes English I
Anatomy and Physiology
Film
Algebra I
Spanish
Sociology
Oh and in case you didn't know, I'm played by TQRiver.

User ImageGreetings. My name is Jason Aetos Brakus but people in my clique call me Mister Greek. I was born on July Fifth and I am seventeen. Hopefully you can remember that. My gender? I'm a overtly male. I am interested in only men. So I guess that makes me awesome? Kidding, well not really but I'm homosexual. In my spare time I like to run around like a chicken with it's had cut off, do drugs, go crazy, dance, listen to music, go to parties, have sex, and most of all, do whatever comes to mind! People say I'm flighty....But I don't know why. I have a few things close to my heart. They are chocolate milk (I drink it like water), myself, and I guess my family? But there are also a few things I can't stand. They are serious people, sitting for long periods of time, reading, and white milk. There is this boy I like but don't tell anyone...because I haven't met him yet! This is supposed to be a secret so don't tell anyone but... I'm incredibly smart, though it never seems like it because my mind is so flighty and my ideas come and go as they please. I am slightly insane, at least people have told me that. Nothing has been diagnosed except for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. Despite that though, when I am able to focus I prove to be a very smart kid. My younger sister was killed a year ago in a car accident, along with my mom so it's just my dad and I at home. Oh! I almost forgot, I'm a bit of a compulsive liar. So when people ask what happened to my mom and sister, I say Zeus came down and struck them with lightning for not buying my chocolate milk. I love my chocolate milk.
These are my classes English II
Psychology
Music
Geometry
French I
Geography
Oh and in case you didn't know, I'm played by TQRiver.
User Image
Dominic 'Drakan' Coy Aetos
Nineteen || Incubus
Male
I am played by TQRiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items