Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
1x1 preferences WIP spots open= 6

I love group role plays. But I prefer to stay in 3-6 of them at a time.On the side, I like having 3-6 1x1's going most of the time. Some of them go for a long time and others unfortunately die out quickly. Working on all of this, I'll put a Table of Contents and put them in bold as I finish those posts.

ToC
What I'm looking for.
What to Expect from me
Some more info
Craving/What I won't do
What to pm me
Pairings I enjoy

My Character Archetypes U/C
--Plots we could do Check Pairings I enjoy for links to plots. U/C

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What I'm looking for in:

+ Preferably a long term role player partner. I used to have a few steady partners right now and I loved it.

+ People get busy. A post every few days or a pm saying, 'hey I'm busy, can't reply for a while.' will be much appreciated.

+ Though I would like to know if you wanna drop the rp/got too busy to carry on, I won't take it personally if you just stop replying. I know sometimes life just happens and giving internet acquaintances personal updates can be the farthest from your mind. And hey, if you get free time to roleplay again and want to continue, I'd be more than happy to. ^^

+ Communication. If the role play is beginning to bore you or you have an idea, no matter how weird/out there/dark I'd like to hear it. Even if we don't go with every idea, some can be taken and worked with or even inspire other ideas. And please don't be afraid to tell me you don't like an idea I suggest. I'm not looking to make anyone uncomfortable.

+ Typos. I don't mind them as long as I can read through the post. I just ask that you also be forgiving of my typos.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What to expect from me:

+ Usually, I post once a day per 1x1 so long as it's my turn. The exceptions to this might be weekends, days I have doctor's appointments, or if I get a migraine. <- I reply when I can. I try to reply at least two or three times a week, though due to my children's current ages and group rp commitments it makes me a tad slower than usual.

+ I'm friendly, flexible, and pretty accepting of most plots and pairing.

+ If you have skype & discord and don't mind chatting, I'm very sociable.

+ Fair warning 1x1s in pms or people to talk to me over skype/discord may get faster responses cause it tends to me more motivating and just easier in general.

+ I'm married with three kids. Which means some days I'll respond a lot, others will be slow. <- This remains true as some days I have plenty of time to respond and other days I have no time.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Just some more info:

+ I prefer to type between 2-5 paragraphs. Sometimes more if the role play needs it.

+ I like my role plays somewhat realistic. That doesn't mean we can't go a little crazy if we agree to it. Sometimes throwing in a little non-realism is fun.

+ Romance. Love it, like to have, don't mind how long it takes. Honestly, some people connect faster than others. Sometimes one person is in love for a long time before the other one falls. And other times it can take both people years to feel that way. As long as the romance level follows the flow of the role play, I'm happy.

+ Violence-- it's a thing.

+ I prefer to role play via pms or skype/discord.

+ Normally I don't mind playing men or women, right now just interested in playing females. I think I'm just burnt out playing men, but I'll update this if my feelings change.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Craving:

+ I like role playing with just about any character archetype. I also like playing opposite most character archetypes. The one type I haven't seen in a while and would love to role play with is a 'roguish charmer'. A character who isn't afraid to woo and sweep a lady off her feet {even if he doesn't love her and just wants a booty call}. Or to think about his attraction in the narrative. So if you have a plot for this kind of character and pm me with a sample that you can play him well, even if I'm capped on the amount I have, I'll probably role play with you anyway.

The few things I won't do:

+Incest, just can't and won't do it. There are some plots where I find it interesting. {To non-related step-siblings who now have to live together; stuff like that} But won't do the grew up together, blood related siblings.

+ Real life pictures. I just find it kind of creepy. Tried it once, didn't enjoy it.

+ As this has come up a few times-- I do not role play sex. If it happens in a role play, that's fine, but I fade out. There are multiple reasons none the least of which is that I find it very boring.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What to pm me:

+ A little about yourself.

+ If you have a plot, then go ahead and write it. If you like one of my plots, give a description of the character you'd like to play. And if you have a preference for a character I play, feel free to ask. ^^ {I'll make another journal for my character archetypes at some point}

+ If you have a skype and wish to exchange them, send me your skype info.

+ If you're interested in a pairing, but don't have a plot idea, then we can try to work one out.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pairings I enjoy:

These are some generic roles that the pairs could take. Anything bolded is what I prefer, but I can be flexible with them. ^^ More pairings may also be added in time. As with most people, I have favorites and I'll put hearts beside them. I also don't mind combining any of them if someone wants to.

If I have a plot in mind, it'll be linked.

Fantasy/Medieval fantasy--

+Witch x Traveler heart
          +Witch x Familiar heart
          +Prince x Servant/Knight heart
          +Princess x Servant/Knight
          +Wizard x Non-Magic/Apprentice
          +Witch x Non-Magic/Apprentice
          +Dragon x Sacrifice heart
          +Dragon x Warrior heart
          +Dragon x Priest/Priestess heart
          +God/Goddess x Sacrifice heart
          +God/Goddess x Warrior heart
          +God/Goddess x Priest/Priestess

Modern--

+Bad boy/girl x Good boy/girl heart
          +Band Member x Band Member/Fan heart
          +Famous x Famous/Non-famous/Fan
          +Popular x Unpopular/Nerd/Outcast
          +Best Friend's Sister x Friend
          +Restaurant Cook x Customer
          +Country Boy/Girl x City Girl/Boy
          +Dancer x Fan heart
          +Single Parent x Unknowing Parent {Could also happen in other genres} heart
          +Single Mother x New guy in life {Could also happen in other genres} heart

Paranormal--

+Human x Daemon heart
          +Exorcist x Demon heart
          +Exorcist x Exorcist
          +Supernatural Being X Supernatural Being heart
          +Hunter x Supernatural
          +Human x Supernatural
          +Vampire x Werewolf
          +Supernatural Being x Werewolf
          +Human x Werewolf heart

Arranged Marriages--

+Prince (willing or unwilling) x Princess (willing or unwilling)
          +Proven Warrior x Noble woman heart
          +Proven Warrior x Nobleman
          +Opposing faction A x Opposing faction B
          +Proven Warrior x Proven Warrior heart

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Character Archetypes:

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Plots to start with: {I'm just tossing ideas here until I can organize them better}

Pregnancy--
Teen: the social rivals, one badboy/girl, one upperclass. The act like they hate each other, but used to be really good friends and always had a secret thing for each other. Then at a party they end up drunk and locked somewhere alone. They have sex and she finds out she's prego. {could have a bf/gf at the time to add a bit of drama/tension}

Adult: At an office party, they meet, end up hooking up. Then he/she gets promoted as the other's boss. When she finds out she's pregnant they have to figure out if they want to be together or if it's an office scandal.

Supernatural Romance--
Starcrossed wolves: Two Lycan packs were on the outs for a while. They decided to restrengthen their bonds by betrothing the youngest son and soon to be born daughter. But shortly after she is born tragedy strikes the packs. They are cursed to remain wolves until the full moon when they can then return to human form temporarily. One pack managed to save their baby from the curse and gave her up for adoption. Now she has returned to find information on her birth family only to discovered the history of her family and that her betrothed is still alive... and still cursed.

Modern Romance--
An Unexpected Love: A playboy band member meets a big fan of his through a mutual friends. A few parties later, they decide to hook-up. She knows his reputation and doesn't mind just being a one night stand for him. They part ways under the mutual understanding it would be over after that. However, he can't seem to get her out of his mind. Even other women can't seem to distract him. {Genders in this plot could be reversed}

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points