User Image
[Stylistically]
[Username]__Xx-Kishio-xX
[Font color]__ #a60721
[Font size]__ 10

[On the outside]
[Age]__ Eighteen years young
[Gender]__ I'm mommy's little girl.
[Height]__ Five feet and seven measly inches.
[Race]__ Technically I'm Canadian, but if I were to go deeper I'm a whole mix of things. English, Scottish, French and more! I'm chalked full of cultural goodness.
[Hair color]__ Dark Brown
[Eye color]__ Hazel
[Build]__ I'm quite skinny and have "curves in all the right places" as my mother likes to put it.
[Tattoos]__ No tattoo's mark this skin.
[Piercings]__ My ears are pierced once each.
[Fashion Sense]__ I generally dress in anything but one things for sure, I have to be comfortable. So most of the time I'm seen wearing jeans and a t-shirt. It's rare that I wear something flashy, but if I like it then I'll wear it.

[Looking in]
[Likes]
__Chocolate
__Literature
__Music
__Snow
__Bubble Baths
[Dislikes]
__Thunderstorms
__✖ Heights
__Death
__Humidity
__Crowds
[Favorite color]__ I love all colors! Besides, when I have to choose I feel like I'm excluding the other colors and then I feel guilty. So it's much safer to like them all equally.
[Favorite food]__ I love fries with cheese and ketchup and vinegar. Odd combination? I think so. But it's soooo good.
[Favorite animal]__ I love all animals.

[Background Noise]
[Personality__ Okay, so now you want to know about my personality, no? Well, if you're going to learn about it you need to know that there are five key elements to me.

One; I'm stubborn. When I set my mind on something, good luck trying to get me to change my mind. Let's just say you have more chances of moving a mountain than accomplishing that.

Two; I'm loyal. If you're my friend, then expect for me to be behind you one hundred percent. I will never talk bad about you behind your back and I will always stand up for you. Any problems? I'll listen and help to the best of my ability. Although, because of this trait I've been used many a time. I swore to myself that I would never be loyal to anyone unless they somehow proved they were sincere. I would do almost anything to help you if you were my friend.

Three; I'm quiet. I really don't think I'm all the quiet actually, but that's because I can hear myself thinking constantly. Sometimes I wonder why no one ever tells me to shut up, then I remember that I'm not actually saying anything. Now that I think about it, it sounds a little crazy. All in all, I don't usually have much to say to people.

Four; I'm painfully shy. I will not speak to anyone unless I'm spoken to, and even then you'll probably get a lot of mumbling. I'm not like this all the time though. When I'm with someone I'm comfortable with I'm actually quite outspoken. Too bad there isn't a lot of people I'm comfortable with.

And drum roll please,

Number 5; I'm strong-willed. Now that I think about it, this goes in hand with my stubborn side as well. When I set my mind to something or I'm given a task, I'm determined to see it through to the end. Tell me I can't do something? I'll do it to prove you wrong.

[Family]__ My family, you ask? Well I live with my mother and it's just the two of us. We're basically your run of the mill middle class family. Mom's a lawyer and works most of the time, which leaves me to my own devices. My parents aren't divorced. I mean, it's kind of hard to get divorced when you weren't even married in the first place, right? My dad left when I was about two. No, I'm not sad about it. I can't miss what I've never had.
[History]__ Let's see, what do I feel like telling you? Hmm... Well, for starters I guess it's safe to tell you I did not grow up in the states. No, I was born in Canada. In the province of Saskatchewan to be precise. The city I was raised in wasn't very big, so I'll spare you the boring details. Anyway, it was just after I turned 15 that my mother had been offered a new job that paid a lot more money. So like anyone else would have, we packed up and moved. It's not like it was extremely hard for us or anything. We weren't leaving much behind. And that's how we ended up in our current residence.

Life here is pretty much the same as it was back in Canada. Only now I live in a much busier place. I'm in my last year of high school and I'm not worried about college, since I've already secured a scholarship. Because of a dedicated teacher I have published one book, but under the pen name Darby Night. I hear it's been getting pretty popular. All my royalties for that go into my pocket and into my college fund. Lately, I've been listening to music non-stop and I've picked up the hobby of scouring CD shops for new bands to listen to. Sure, I suppose I could use the internet for all of that but I feel it's much better the old school way. After all, that's how I found one of my all time favorite bands 'Sliver Of Sanity". I hear there's some new exciting news about them. I wonder what it is...

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

There's a clause; If you hurt me, I'll hurt you too

I've come back around this place, I came to look for you

So when you save me

I'll [S a v e. Y o u.] too

_________________________________________________ × × J e z e b e l

User Image
    The hour long bus ride (now an hour and 10 freaking minutes) to Time’s Square would have passable as pleasant if it hadn’t been for… Well, everything. The only way the bus ride would have passed as pleasant was if she jumped out of the stuffy thing and ran all the way to the Hard Rock Cafe; which was quickly becoming an option. Usually taking the bus was endurable enough. The hardships in riding it to places she wanted to go were little. But try taking a weekend bus in the middle of afternoon traffic to Time’s Square and you were in for what pretty much passed as hell on earth. Not to mention there wasn’t a doubt in her mind about being stuck in front of the son of Satan.

Jezebel was normally good with kids. They just naturally liked her and were drawn to her. This occurred frequently with old people too. But this kid… Either he did just not like her or he had wanted attention from her. Whatever it was, it was causing him to kick the back of her seat repeatedly. Normally she would have been able to ignore it, but today she was already a nervous wreck about meeting S.O.S and the bus was just moving so slow. She ignored it for most of the ride, but somewhere along the line she had turned around and glared at him, clearly warning him. And what did that little brat do? He just grinned at her, a devilish glint in his baby blue eyes, and kicked the seat one more time for effect. Shocked, she turned around in her seat to face the front. Since when had children gotten so rude?! If that had been her when she was little--Heck, if it had been her now, her mother would have already beaten her.

Sighing, she fished out her cell phone from her pocket and checked the time. 1:15 the decorative numbers told her and she repressed a groan. She was so late. Would they leave her? Were they already gone?! She really hoped not. Suddenly overcome with embarrassment, she slapped her hand to her face only to hastily pull it away when she remembered her makeup. How’d it all turn out like this? So-so horribly wrong? Her mind drifted off to the chain of events that had set this cruel day in motion.

After getting over the initial shock of the whole ‘You-Get-To-Go-And-Spend-A-Day-With-Your-Favorite-Band’ thing, she rushed to get ready. Just having gotten up, she showered; blow dried and brushed her teeth in record time and was setting to work on picking out a decent outfit. It had to be comfortable though. Yes, she was going to meet celebrities but she put her comfort above everything else. In the end of it all, she ended up wearing a bright yellow Tee that came down to her thighs with a black stencil picture of a stack of stereos on the front matched with a pair of black denim skinnies. For accessories she tied a black and white houndstooth and plaid neckerchief around her neck and changed her usual hoop earrings with cute onigiri ones. For the last accent, she looped a black and yellow checkered belt overtop of her shirt so it hung off of her hips. Looking herself over in the mirror, she gave herself a nod of approval before she went to the bathroom to put on makeup and fix her hair. For makeup she just put on black eyeliner and shadow to make that smokey look and her hair was easy enough, since all she did was pull her bangs out of her face and bobby pin it to the top of her head while pulling the rest of her hair into two low pigtails behind her ears.

Stalking out of the bathroom, makeup and brush in hand, she went back into her room and dug her Hello Kitty plush backpack out from under her bed. What it was doing under there was beyond her. Once it had been successfully recovered she dumped her makeup, brush, a small compact mirror, the papers she needed and her wallet into the depths of Hello Kitty’s head. It was small, but she figured it didn’t matter since she wasn’t going to be carrying a lot of stuff anyway. Zipping it up, she went downstairs to get ready to leave. Now somewhere along in the craziness of it all she had checked the time. It said she was right on schedule. However it lied to her, since after she had gotten on her black converse and her Hello Kitty mad barbarians hoodie she looked at the time again, only to just about die from panic. It was telling her that her bus was going to be at her stop in about oh, three minutes.

Throwing her bag on her back, she ran out of the door, locked it, and then proceeded to run down the street like a maniac. Making a fool of herself was all for not since the bus ended up being late anyway. Then just a few blocks later the bus got a flat tire, making them wait for a new bus. When the new bus finally came it had already hit afternoon traffic, which brought her to the present. Jinx came out of her daze when the kid behind her kicked her seat again. She turned around to tell him off when she caught a glance outside. Her eyes widened and she leaped to pull the cord. Although she couldn't stand the kid, she silently thanked him for kicking her seat when he did. If he hadn't she wouldn't have realized she just missed her stop and she would have rode the bus anywhere.

Five blocks later the bus finally came to it's next stop and Jezebel ran out like a bat out of hell. She paused on the street to check the time. It told her it was now 1:20 and she let out a panicked sound. If they were still even at the Cafe she was going to get scolded for sure. Sighing, she turned and ran down the street hoping that if she explained herself they would forgive her. Her heart sank when she thought about it. What if they didn't? Because they really didn't have to. God, she knew she should have taken her car! The only reason why she hadn't was she didn't have anywhere to park it for however long they were going to be out. Stupid buses and their faulty tires! After a lot of bumping into people and people yelling obscenities at her Jinx finally made it to the Cafe. Worn out and out of breath, she entered only to be confronted by a waiter.

"I'm here to meet Sliver Of Sanity..." She said quietly, her shy disposition kicking in. flashing her ticket.

The waiter automatically smiled and began to lead her to a private room. Her fingers fiddled with the bottom of her shirt as she followed. She swore she was going to have a heart attack. Her heart was beating rapidly from excitement, uncertainty and the plain fact that she had just ran five very long blocks in about three minutes.

User Image
User Image

Romantic Hoarder

✖✖✖ Christopher Aden Lachlan ✖✖✖

Backup Guitarist, baby

User Image
[Stylistically]
[Username]__ Xx-Kishio-xX
[Font color]__
[Font size]__11

[On the outside]
[Age]__ I look to be about 18 but I'm actually hundreds of years old. I lost count a while back.
[Gender]__ I'm a male the last time I checked.
[Height]__ Six foot two
[Race]__ I'm a vampire.
[Hair color]__ Brown
[Eye color]__ Hazel
[Build]__ I'm skinny and have a muscular build. Although I'm no where near body builder. Yuck, that just looks disgusting. Can someone say excessive?
[Tattoos]__ I have a tattoo of a pair of angel wings on my back. Actually, I have a picture.
[Piercings]__My ears are pierced once and I've gaged them.
[Fashion Sense]__ I tend to dress towards the gothic/punk skinny jeans kind of side.

[Looking in]
[Likes]
__ Music
__ Horror Films
__ Warmth
__ Antique Knick-Knacks
__ Cute Things
[Dislikes]
__ Doing dishes
__ Clowns
__ Black tie events
__ Being caught off guard
__ Winter
[Favorite color]__ I tend towards darker colors like greys and blacks.
[Favorite food]__ Blood, duhh.
[Favorite animal]__ I like wolves a lot. They remind me of myself.

[Background Noise]
[Personality__ I'm a guy which means sometimes I act without thinking about the consequences. I am protective about people I care about, but not overly protective. I'm crafty. My secrets? Yeah, I like them to stay that way. If I want you to know them then I'll tell you. It annoys me to no end when people dig their noses around in my business. I'm sincere or brutally honest. Which ever you prefer. I don't feel the need to lie to people. It doesn't help them in the end, although I know there is a time and a place for things. I'm also polite, but only to those who deserve it. If you're a rude b*****d then don't expect me to be polite to you.

Throughout my life, I've learned that I can be quite charming when I feel like it. Although half the time I choose not to be. Like I need chicks drooling over me more than they do already. If I get the feeling you're a nice person, then I am very friendly. I don't go out of my way to be rude or mean to people. If you haven't found it out already, I have an extremely strong sense of what is right and wrong. I'm not afraid to scold you if you're doing something wrong.

[Family]__ I had a sister and a mother, but they're long gone now. I like the idea that the band members are my family now.
[History]__ I was born in London England to one Catherine Jane Lachlen. The year? It was 1871. When I was brought into this wonderful world, two people were there to greet me. My mother and my older sister Mary. Where was my father you ask? Well he pretty much high tailed it outta there when he found out that the prostitute he hired for one night got pregnant. Yes, my mother was a prostitute...er, a high class call girl. That's what she liked to be called anyway. I pretty much had no respect for her throughout my whole life. Don't get me wrong, I understand that some people do it because they feel like they have no choice or options. Well I can assure you my mother was nothing like that. She was smart and could have done a lot of things but instead she chose this lifestyle. I think she loved the attention and all the money she got. As you can guess, she was pretty good looking. Good looking and selfish. A bad combination. She knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it.

My sister Mary was a different person entirely. She was more of a mother figure to me. I think she took that up after I turned 5 and mom wouldn't pay attention to me to matter how much I cried. Anyway, Mary was seven years older than me and she had a different dad. She got mothers looks, but certainly not her selfishness. Mary had a very strong sense of right and wrong and what are mother was doing was seriously wrong in her mind. Growing up, our mother wasn't around much because of her profession and when she was she'd always bring back her clients. My mother always treated Mary like dirt because Mary's broke father ditched when she was young, leaving nothing behind for my mom but Mary. We were both mistakes but I was always treated better because my father, who was a politician, payed my mother to keep her mouth shut about the whole ordeal. But because of that money we lived a pretty decent life for a while. We weren't dirt poor but we weren't rich either.

One day when I was eight, making Mary fifteen, a fight broke out between my sister and mother. Mary finally got fed up with all my mothers crap and packed up all her things and left. I begged her not to leave me. She was my sister, my replacement mom. She couldn't leave me with that incompetent woman. Mary explained that she couldn't stay with me anymore but she promised she'd keep in touch. We made a promise that every Saturday we'd meet at a secret place. So every Saturday I made an excuse if I had to and go meet Mary. And every Saturday she was there. She'd gotten a job working in an inn. I had met the owners before and they were very kind and payed pretty well. Whenever I needed someone to talk to about our horrible mother or needed some money, Mary would help me out.

The trouble started on a Saturday when I was 17. I set out about noon to go meet Mary at the usual place. I was a little upset since I had just met mothers new 'boyfriend' Jason. He had come off as nothing but a good guy, but there was something about him I couldn't stand. Plus, he was going out with my mother, that had to mean he was scum. Anyway, I went to the spot and waited for her to show up, needing to vent about this guy. But the thing was, she never showed up. I waited for hours and she never came. This made me worried. Over all of the years we had met here, she was never late or just didn't show up. I tried to comfort myself, just brushing it off as she was busy with work or something. I walked home, telling myself I'd check her work tomorrow.

The next day I walked to her work and asked if they knew where she was. Because as embarrassed as I am to admit it, I wasn't sure where she lived. I had brought it up a few times, but she brushed me off or distracted me. They told me something that confused me. They had said she hadn't worked there for weeks. Said they had to let her go because of some issues she was having. Anyway, the also told me that the last they heard she had been seen with some guy. And to my surprise they described Jason to a 't'. I was outraged. What was going on? Why was my sweet older sister doing with that jerk? Well I wasn't about to just sit around a fume over it.

I raced back to my place and sure enough he was there, engaged in a rather heated lip lock with my mother. I grabbed him and threw him across the room, asking him why he was seen with my sister last. He just cast me that enraging amused smile of his. It was about then I noticed that my mother wasn't screaming at me to stop. I glance behind myself to check what was up only to find her sitting in her chair, bleeding from the neck down. I then realized that she was no longer living. It's true that she was never a good mother, but I still felt sorrow and the need for revenge. I turned back to Jason and he reveled to me two pointed canines. He went on to explain that he was a vampire and had scouted me out. Apparently I had a special quality that drew him to me. So, he got close to my mother, only to kill her. He confessed he also killed my sister as well. He didn't want me to have any living connections to come back to after he changed me.

I fought of course, but in the end he was too damn strong. But don't worry, after he changed me and the change was complete I killed that b*****d. What he said was true. I wandered around for a very long time, not quite sure what I was looking for. Then I found them. The band members of Sliver Of Sanity. Deciding that it was time to actually socialize, he opted to be their drummer. We've been together ever since and picked up new members a long the way.

Romantic Hoarder

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
× º × Chяisτoρhεя Adεη Lαςhℓαη × º ×

"We have thirty minutes before the scheduled time to leave. We will head out five minutes earlier so that we leave on time. I would suggest getting yourself cleaned and dressed now, and I would also pack some...Snacks, Christopher." The irritated demon said to him before walking to his room to shave.

"I am ready! Don't I look like it?" He asked sourly, looking down at his body to check that he wasn't dreaming about his previous shower and such. Nope, he still looked damn good.

"And my snacks are meeting us at the Cafe!" He yelled after Vlad, in a teasing tone.

The man was just trying to cheer up the grumpy manager. He seemed so uptight and worried. Personally, Chris thought it was all going to turn out fine. Not that he actually cared if the lucky three found out what he really was. Then he'd be able to have a live snack and not something chilled and that absorbed the taste of fridge. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he strolled into the living room to watch Cain practice and Mina say something about going to a spa. His nose wrinkled at the thought. Chris didn't like spa's for the fact that the smell of mud was very strong, as was other mysterious things. Besides, he liked to take things simple and spa's were not.

"We don't play all the time. I do believe I take a break when I sleep." He stated matter-of-factly before flopping down onto the plush couch.

Christopher's sensitive ears picked up Vlad warning Nikki to get the hell out of bed. And without the gong. The hazel eyed vampire pouted slightly. He knew that if it had been him still asleep, Vee would have got out the gong ages ago. The jerk. Nervous pacing of a demon reached his ears and he let out a sigh. When something big was happening Vlad always seemed to look on the bad side and stress himself out. Usually if they let him pace it out, he'd be fine. So he didn't think anything of it. But when he heard the demon mutter something about liquor he decided it was about time he intervened. By the time he had sat up and walked to the kitchen, Vlad was already standing in front of the fridge beer in hand. Chris leaped into action and tackled the manager to the ground, grabbing the beer from his hand.

"Vee, everything is going to be okay. If worse comes to worse I've got a few new snacks! Now this is no time to drink! We don't want our fans to think our manager is an incompetent drunk. And believe me, this one beer will convey that point clearly. So I'm just going to put this away and you're going to sit on the couch and relax." Chris talked to Vladimir calmly throwing in a carefree smile.

After his little speech, the vamp got off of him and opened the fridge, placing the drink inside before closing it again. That's about when Nikki decided to show himself. His loud and random chatter made Christopher wince. Didn't that guy just get up? The Pooka proceeded to grab himself his cheerios and milk while Chris helped Vlad off of the floor. Now that they were all up, they were soon to get ready to meet their fans. Christopher couldn't wait!

Romantic Hoarder

--------------––––––› ----- « Jezebel . Fae . Mackenzi »
❤ ❤ ❤

'Cause she's so nice, naive and beautiful --
User Image

i AM { medium-ish }
&& MY HAiR iS { dark brown }
BUT MY EYES SHiNE { hazel }
EVERYONE CALLS ME { Jinx or Jez }

--------☆☆☆☆ ------------BORN TO BE HUMBLE ::
      Seventeen years ago on June 6th, I was born to one very unlucky couple who went by the names of Samantha Mackenzi and Christopher Lachlan, and I wasn't born alone. If you haven't guessed, I have a twin named Shayne. We're fraternal twins so we don't really look alike. Anyway, if you want to get technical about it I was their third born, since Shayne came a few seconds before me (and he won't let me forget it) and our older sister Skyler before him. Our parents never actually married since my father had some kind of comittment issues or something. Like having three kids isn't a commitment? But I guess this was all good and well, since when that one thing had happened they didn't need to go through pointless things like divorce papers and fighting over the kids.

What was that one thing you ask? Well, when I was about 5 (making Skyler 10) my family underwent a huge change. My mother is a lawyer and during a case she met this woman named Lauralee. They really hit it off at first and became good friends, but somewhere along the line my mother realized that she was a lesbian. My mother was never one to deny something when she knew what she wanted, so she told my dad the news. He, being the sore loser he was, decided that he didn't want anything to do with her or her offspring. So he packed up his suitcase and ditched outta town. Now, Shay and I being too young to understand, we didn't know why dad had left and we also didn't see anything wrong with our mother liking women. Skyler was a different story for a while. Her and my mother had been in a unhealthy relationship before Skyler realized that she too was a lesbian, which happened when she was 17. Now they're quite close.

I had always been a shy kid. I don't know if that was because Shayne would always stick up for me if I was picked on or what. I've just always been like that. So you can imagine my dismay when I entered a regular high school while Shayne went to a private school for boys (he's pretty much a genius). It was also around that time when Lauralee came to live with us. Yes, my mother ended up dating her after a long while of adjusting to her new sexuality. Lauralee is very nice so I don't really mind. It was hard for me to adjust to all of these changes but I soon found a way to escape the anxiety. Books. I had always loved to read, but my hobby didn't become a full blown obsession until I entered high school. I spend all of my free time in the library, which might explain why I don't have any friends at school.

But despite my shyness there's something else about me. I have an explosive temper. One insident of this was when I was in grade seven. I was out on the playground, minding my own business, when this kid from my class came up to me and spouted some pretty horrible words about my family and their sexual preference. My family being a touchy subject, I jumped on that kid so fast he didn't know that I was beating him up until the teacher came and pulled my flailing body off of him. Of course, my mom got a phone call and I was in tears. I didn't understand how people could say such horrible things about my loving family. That was when my mother explained to me that the world was full of people like that and I was going to have to learn how to tolerate it. I was proud about the fact that the kid in seventh grade I beat up was the only one. That is I was until that jerk from the football team called my family a "troop of fagots". The moment my fist connected with his face I immediately regretted it but you can't rewind time. Now I'm stuck in my first ever detention.

BORN ON { June 6th }
THE DOCTOR SAYS i'M { a lady }
MY HEART BEATS FOR { princes }
&& ONLY { seventeen years young }

--------☆☆☆☆ ------------CLOSE UP AND PERSONAL ::
      Oh, you want to know about me as a person? Well, sure! I guess if you want to know about my personality I could tell you some things. I'll just list off a few of my prominent traits.

One; I'm stubborn. When I set my mind on something good luck trying to get me to change my mind. Let's just say you have more chances of moving a mountain than accomplishing that.

Two; I'm loyal. Actually I'm very loyal, but just to people who deserve it. Like my family and friends. If you earn my loyalty expect me to be behind you 99.9%. The other 1% is reserved for the off chance that you are actually wrong in the matter. I may be loyal but I'm stubborn, remember? If I don't agree well then I guess I'm not behind you in that right?

Three; I'm hotheaded. This is a really bad trait of mine and I've been told this many times by certain people (my mom, for one). I have a quick temper and a few things happen when I get angry. The first thing that happens is that I sometimes cry when really angered. I'll tell you right now that rarely ever happens. The second thing that happens is well... Let's just say my fists seem to act before I can really think it through. I don't know where I picked this up, since my mom had always tried to instill talking things through and not with your fists. I really try hard not to do it but sometimes it just happens.

Four; I'm open minded. I mean come on, with my family's background how could I not be? A gay mother and sister (and possibly brother) have influenced me to be open minded. I don't mind hearing about other peoples opinions on topics and it's interesting to see where they're coming from. Yet, if their opinion is biased or based on untrue information then I get a little grumpy.

Number 5; I'm painfully shy. I will not speak to anyone unless I'm spoken to, and even then you'll probably get a lot of mumbling. When I speak, I'm usually polite unless you're being an a**. Even then I might not even dignify you with an answer. I'm not like this all the time though. When I'm with someone I'm comfortable with I'm actually quite outspoken. Too bad there isn't a lot of people I'm comfortable with.

And drum roll please,

Number 6; I'm kindhearted. Or so I'm told. Sometimes it surprises me when people tell me this, since it's just the way I am. I really don't think anything of it. It's like an impulse to me. Being kind, I mean. I guess I just think about how I want to be treated and do the same to everyone else. So I guess I'm empathetic as well.

I'm the kind of person who'll walk into a chair and apologize.

»» Xx-Kishio-xX

Cred to CRiMEWAVE__0X

Romantic Hoarder

× The sticks [[ &&& ]] the stoηes were breakiη my boηes,
xxxxxxxxxx [[ &&& ]] the ηames that were said kiηda ђǔяt uš.

User Image
J E Z E B E L
The. B o O k o Я m

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
User Image
    Matthew continued to insult her over a few minutes, implying that she was a door mat. She resisted the urge to tell him off by grinding her teeth. Although, she supposed he was giving her advice in some strange way, but he could have said it nicer. Comparing her to a door mat was hardly friendly. Her mother had tried to teach her that she could defend herself by words, so she knew she should have said something to him. Yet knowing Matty's type and herself, she was pretty sure words would lead to the same outcome as it had out on the feild during gym. And she didn't particularly want to land a second detention before the first one had even started. Speaking of detention, she noticed the principal had yet to show up. He had made it a point for them to be on time, yet he was late himself? She hoped he had a good reason otherwise she wasn't going to be very happy. Hypocrites were the worst.

Suddenly Matty became quiet and she looked up only to find him staring at the floor. What was up with that? She was about to turn back to her book when Vivian walked up, her arms crossed and a look on her face that she meant business. Before Jez could even guess what she was doing over there, she began to speak, basically telling Matty to leave her alone. The dark haired girl gave the blond a thankful look before turning back to her book. A loud laugh from the boy next to her caused her to jump slightly. He seemed to find Vivian funny and he went on to explain how if she really minded she would have told him. Another insult left his lips and she bit her lip, keeping an upcoming remark in her throat.

"Come on Jez, keep it together. You don't want your car taken away longer. Or worse, your laptop gone." She coached herself silently.

Her laptop was her only means of communication between herself and Shayne right now, since Shayne had somehow smashed his cellphone during a football game. Yes, her brother played sports as well. How it smashed she wasn't sure, all she knew was now she had to communicate with him through email. Well, email and the rare time he actually called the house. By the time she was finished with her thoughts, Matty left his place beside her and had grabbed Vivian's notes, reading them aloud while walking around to prevent her from grabbing them back. She rolled her eyes and went back to her book. Finally she could read in peace! She had read a few pages when she noticed that Alex was no longer in his seat. Her heart sank at this, a familiar feeling.

Sighing, she went back to her book. She didn't even know why she liked him. Sure he was good looking, but he was also arrogant and flirtatious. He knew he was gorgeous and he knew how to use it. A dangerous combination in her eyes. He just had so many traits that got on her nerves! It made no sense to her at all. She hated to think she had been cast under his spell, just like all of the other girls in the school. Most of them just liked him for his looks and she admitted to herself that she thought he was cute like everyone else. The thing that annoyed her the most was that she liked someone so popular. What was the point when you had no chance? He could have any girl he wanted, so why would he want her?

Deciding that she didn't want to think about it anymore, she actually began to read. She knew she would like this book, since it had a little bit of all her favorites. It had romance (duh), action, supernatural stuff and was a series. She liked to read series of books, since it actually gave her more to read. She ran out of things to read very, very quickly. After finishing a page, she flipped it over. A few minutes after she had flipped it, it was obvious her eyes went to the next page. She was also a fast reader, hence why she ran out of books to read so easily. It would take people weeks, maybe even a month, to read a book with 600 pages. But Jezebel? She would be finished within a three day time range, that including breaks for classes, homework, and chores.

People thought her to be strange, but she didn't mind. Books were an escape from everything. They took her to other places. Places that were much more interesting than the real world. Of course, Shayne had pointed out that she was just running away from real life and that she was wasting her teenage years away. She had retaliated with asking what she was missing. Drinking and partying like everyone else? It was pretty obvious that she wasn't like that and would never be like that. So if she wasn't wasting her years away with reading, then what was she going to waste it with? After that Shayne had shut up about it, realizing that he didn't have enough knowledge to answer her.

She had just flipped the page again when a dense thump knocked her out of her own little world. Her eyes sought out the cause of the sound, only to blink and stare stupidly. What was Alex thinking?! Why was he sitting at her table?! Her eyes dropped when he gave her a dazzling smile. And why did he have to do that? Her heart was already pounding enough. Silently she wished Matty would come back. She'd gladly take anything he dished out to have Alex go away. Her eyes flicked over to the two others, only to find a very flustered Vivian. After that it was like a light bulb clicked on in her mind. Ah, so that's how it was. Vivian liked Matty. She found it odd that she liked him, but then to each their own. She wasn't exactly in any position to judge. Heck, her family whole family at home liked the same sex (well, she wasn't sure about Shayne yet).

"Hey," Alex paused, "Uhm yeah, I found this book over there and the title is to faded to read and I was thinking about reading it but I was wondering if you knew what it was?"

She looked at him for a few seconds before looking at the book on the table. So she was always a librarian to him? It bothered her a little that he was only talking to her because he wanted to know what a book was called, but she swallowed her pride and decided to help him out. She unfolded her legs and set them on the ground, while snapping her own book shut; she knew what page she was on. After she had set her book on the table, she leaned over and gently took the book from him. It was dusty and when he had said the title had faded he wasn't joking. She couldn't make out any of the letters. So she flipped the book open and checked the first page. Usually they had a title page, but this books had been ripped out. Great. Figuring she'd have to tell by the writing, she turned the page and read the first line. Old English, huh? Well, at least he was literate. After figuring it out, she set the book where it had been before.

"That would be Shakespeare's Othello. It's one of his tragic plays. So if you don't like stories about revenge, mistrust, illusions, passion, and murder I wouldn't read it." She recommended with a small smile before picking her book back up and flipping it to her page.

яiddℓe me this [[ &&& ]] яiddℓe me that xxxxxxx
What weηt wroηg
؟ What weηt wroηg ؟ xxxxxxx

Romantic Hoarder

---Jezebel [ F a e ] Mackenzi---
L o s t____i n____a____s i m p l e____g a m e,____c a t____&____m o u s e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - --------

User ImageUser Image
    Beep, beep, beep, bee--A hand slammed down, beating the small appliance into silence. Damn alarm clocks and their annoying beeping. Earthy orbs peeked out from under a heap of blankets, only to groan and cuddle deeper into the pile. Why was it so bright outside? Didn't the sun know it wasn't nice to blind people? It was a sadist! After a few silent minutes of lying there, listening to the gentle but insanity causing ticking of a clock, the blankets began to move again. The person they concealed was obviously deciding to get up now. They rustled around a bit before they were thrown off to reveal a young girl, about twenty-one years in age. Long dark brown hair fanned out on her pillow and if she had been sitting up it probably would have fallen to her mid-back. Said girl was the one and only Jezebel Fae Mackenzi, self proclaimed artist and former wallflower. And what was she doing awakening at 7 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday? Oh, well that was easy! After working her a** off in both school and her part-time job, today she finally, FINALLY got some time off. You can imagine after months of nothing but work and collage classes quite a few errands piled up.

When she felt full awareness was granted to her, she pushed herself off of her bed and shuffled over to her kitchen. She wasn't technically awake until she had her coffee. But when she had swung open the cabinet and reached for the container she realized that it felt a little light. A little too light... Gasping, she pulled open the lid and only paused a moment, taking a deep smell of the aroma. God she loved the smell of coffee, almost as much as she loved to drink it. Only it seemed like she wouldn't be having any this morning since there wasn't enough left in the bottom of the container for one cup. She sighed and replaced the lid before stalking off to the bathroom for a shower. Well, this was just not going to do. She was just going to have to go to her favorite cafe instead, which wasn't a big deal since she was going out anyway.

Her shower had been cold, since they were in the middle of summer. In fact, she hadn't been all too sure why she was sleeping with such heavy blankets. She made a mental note to switch to her summer one. When the shower had been done, she brushed and blow-dried her hair, brushed her teeth and then wandered out into her hallway wrapped in a towel. If anyone had seen this they would have been concerned. Young ladies just didn't walk around clad in a towel. But she figured it was okay since she was the only one in her apartment and she wasn't walking in front of a window or anything. When in her room she put on her undergarments and then went to the closet to find something to wear for the day.

Jezebel had never been very flashy when it came to clothing choices, but that didn't mean she was fashion challenged. She liked to think she had a very good collection of clothes. They were all simple by themselves, but sometimes when she was feeling out-going she'd mix them up a bit. Today she didn't think she was going to have enough time to worry about how she looked, so she went with a simple pair of light blue denim jeans, which had a bit of white paint splatters on the front but it looked they were there on purpose so she hadn't bothered to throw them out. For her top she went with a deep pink hello kitty tank top and hung a necklace with a tiny pale pink crystal heart pendant. It had been a present from her mother and she was very fond of it, so she practically wore it every day. Not caring enough to check her appearance, she pulled her hair into two low pigtails, grabbed her Juicy couture crossbody bag and walked out of her home, pausing to lock the door. She needed to get a head start on her day, and the first thing on her list? Get some coffee!

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - --------------------

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Falling asleep was easy but waking up was an art. An art that Jezebel had yet to master. Every morning she went through the same routine; beating her alarm clock, falling back asleep and waking up at the last minute. You'd think after going through this every day she'd learn. Sadly the raven haired girl wasn't too keen on learning from her mistakes. Especially in that particular area. This morning was no exception.

The shrill ringing of a phone was what awoke her this morning. Or at least brought her into that half-awake zombie state she was known for. When she was like that she could have whole conversations. The only downside to that was when she was fully awake she had no recollection of ever having it. Which was why most people had to make sure she was really awake before saying something important. Her sleep deprived brain had one and only one thing in mind, and that was more sleep. So she did what she usually did. She let the phone ring. It was probably just Schuyler anyway. When the phone rang enough times without anyone picking up she'd take the hint and hang up. Comforted with this, she snuggled deeper into her nest and sighed contently. More sleep would do her good. Except that blissful state never came back, because that blasted phone continued to ring and ring and ring. After what had to be the millionth high-pitched ring, she grumbled a string of very unladylike obscenities before untangling herself from her blankets (not very gracefully, mind you) and reached for the phone.

The moment her hand had touched that reviver she had an overwhelming urge to just slam it back down, not even bothering to dignify the person on the other side with a response. Luckily though that paranoid part of her brain nagged at her that it could be important and so she answered it, but not very happily.

"Hello?" She said grumpily into the receiver.

"Good morning ma'am, this is your wake up call." A cheerful woman said into the phone, sounding way to happy to be sane.

Wake up call? She didn't ask for any wake up call. This was ridiculously--Oh wait, yes she had. Last night she had somehow thought it was a good idea to order a wake up call, since she knew all too well what it would have turned out like if she had relied on her cellphone's alarm. Damn she was smart. The current her mentally gave last nights Jinx the finger. It was safe to say she wasn't a morning person. Not to anyone, and she certainly wasn't an exception. She had to admit though, it was pretty crafty of her. Even with the wake up call the morning had been dangerously close to turning out like all the rest. She imagined what it would have looked like if she had relied on her cell. She winced.

"Thank you very much, have a nice day." She replied politely before placing the receiver back on it's cradle.

She was glad she remembered that she had ordered a wake up call. Some not very nice words had been on the tip on her tongue. One second later and the woman would have had her thrown out of the building.

Sighing, she rolled over onto her back and stared up at the unfamiliar off-white ceiling. Why had she asked for a wake up call again? She reached up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she thought. Something to do with Schuyler and a beach... And just like that the light bulb clicked on in her brain. Gasping in realization, she waved her arms and thrashed her legs as she tried to get off of the bed quickly. Schuyler and herself had plans today. Big plans. After all, it wasn't every day one got to go to Maui. She was quite ecstatic about it actually, since she had never been. It was a wonder how they even got the chance too. The only reason they were in Maui instead of some ski lodge was because this part of the island was heavily guarded. Not only was it protected by the same magical wards that masked the school back in Montana, but there was a sufficient amount of Guardians as well. There was no chance of a Strigoi attack happening which was the only reason why she could relax like this.

Once the female Dhampir had gotten off of her plush bed, she skipped to the bathroom for her morning shower. The cool water had felt good on her skin. She had failed to notice that she was sweating pretty bad, most likely because she had been sleeping under the blankets. Really, what was she thinking? She wouldn't be surprised if she passed out at least once from heat stroke before they left. When she felt clean, she hopped out of the shower and went through her regular routine of getting ready. And when her hair was blow-dried to perfection she sauntered to her suitcase clad in a towel.

Usually Jinx wasn't one to care about clothing all too much. Actually, that was a lie. She loved fashion just as much as the next girl. Just most of the time she woke up to late to actually put something fashionable together. But today was different for two reasons. Reason one; she actually woke up on time (a miracle in itself). And reason two; it was very probable one Jahk Kennit was going to be joining them at one point today. She wasn't exactly sure when she developed a crush on the guy, but somewhere along in their friendship she had. And she certainly didn't know what to do about it. After all, they were friends! And yeah, yeah. In the words of Jeremy Taylor love was just 'friendship set on fire'. But that didn't exactly work out if the other person didn't want to be engulfed in flames.

User Image

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

User Image
User Image

Uhg, since when had it gotten so crowded? Chris moved back a bit, becoming a little annoyed. He was never one for crowds. The boy loved his personal space and crowds plus personal space just didn't equal anything good. Sebastian had shown up shortly after him, and after the shy kid came the pretty blond Renesmee. David had shown up, tired and happy that he had found human life and last but not least, Callan the bringer of bad news had popped out of nowhere, hugging James before breaking everyones hopes and dreams. Apparently she had met up with the Handley's butler and he asked her to tell everyone their roomies. Even though everyone had pretty much said that they didn't care who they were roomed with, he could see disappointment on a few of their faces. But to Chris' delight he had been roomed with Renesmee. His eyes focused on his new roommates face. Well, she was definitely a looker. He grinned at her.

"Don't worry, I'll behave myself." He stated flirtatiously, adding a wink on the end for effect.

Having been wrapped up in the conversation, he had totally forgotten about Alexia until he heard Callan say she was rooming with David. His eyes then flickered the the boy dressed as what he assumed was supposed to be a pirate. He didn't seem too bad so he'd allow it. Not to mention he wasn't all too willing to trade rooms just so he could look after Alexia some more. It was selfish, he knew it was but he wanted to have some fun while he was here and it wasn't like he could achieve it by keeping surveillance on her 24/7. Besides, she had been telling him to stop treating her like a child. What better time than now? As if on cue, something caught his ears. He could have sworn he heard someone yelling and banging, but it was too faint to tell.

"Hey, can anyone else hear that?" He asked, wondering if he was actually hearing something and not just imagining it. He paused, listening closely. The noise had stopped. Shrugging his shoulders, he shoved his hands into his pocket. He must have imagined it.

|| OOC; Uhg, sorry this is kind of horrible, but I felt I needed to get something out for him. ><; ||

User Image
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Romantic Hoarder

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxx» Moderator: Xx-Kishio-xX
xxxxxxxx» Layout: Xx-Kishio-xX
xxxxxxxx» Concept && Story: ||-Magi-||
xxxxxxxx» Images: Deviant art & Picnik photo editor
xxxxxxxx» Literacy: Literate to Adv. Literate
xxxxxxxx» Theme song: None. Have a suggestion? PM me!
xxxxxxxx» Links: OOC || Profiles || IC

Freakshow: noun; Any ludicrous, bizarre, or dehumanizing occasion, function, performance, etc.; grotesque, circus-like event.

Have you ever met something so different from the human race that you thought you were insane? Only stupid and foolish humans don't know of their existence. There are other species of humanoids, though they're way higher up on the food chain. What if you're being watched, hunted, or killed by something you think is your worst nightmare? It's true that all mythical creatures exist, can you accept that? Can you bring yourself to know that most of the stories that you were told as a child were actually true?

In 'The Circus of Horror' and 'The Dark Carnival' there are all sorts of different types of creatures. Sometimes it's good to stay far away or else you might go missing; but if you have the balls to come close to this freak zone, then you will have a memory you’ll never forget. siren to a snake person, from a puppet master to a werewolf. You will find it them all here at the Circus.

Over the years the two shows have somehow become rivals, mostly due to some ill feelings between both the owners. But now a few new visitors have shown up and are threatening to close down both of the shows. No one is aware of the impending doom of their makeshift families being separated. Will they figure it out before it's too late? If so, to what lengths will they go to make sure their family stays intact? You tell me!

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a Xx-Kishio-xX & ||-Magi-|| production

Romantic Hoarder

User Image
User Image

x x x x x x x x x Follow T.o.s for Gaia.
                  x x x x x x x x x Listen to Xx-Kishio-xX, I am god.
                  x x x x x x x x x-------- Come to me if you have any problems!
                  x x x x x x x x x Please follow all rules listed.
                  x x x x x x x x x No spamming, flaming, or advertising in this thread.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------This is a Role-Play, if you have anything important to say go to our OOC thread.
                  x x x x x x x x x No Mary-Sue's or Garry-Greats. Show uniqueness in your characters' behavior and appearance.
                  x x x x x x x x x You must be Literate or Advanced Literate to join this Role-Play.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Do not use ** for actions.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Use “-” for Speech.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Italicize or use ‘-’ for thoughts.
                  x x x x x x x x x You must write at least (a minimum of) three paragraphs per post.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------This allows others to have ideas and write back.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Two paragraphs contain 10-16 sentences (5-8 per each paragraph).
                  x x x x x x x x x You must at least post four times a week!
                  x x x x x x x x x--------This lets us know that you are going to be active.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Things happen. If something comes up just pm me or post in the OOC thread, and I'll understand.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------If you do not post for a week, you are out; if you do not have an excuse.
                  x x x x x x x x x Send in reservations with "I'm a freak" in the PM title. Send all profiles and reservations to Xx-Kishio-xX.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Real people pictures only. No anime!
                  x x x x x x x x x--------Title the PM for profiles with "Joining the circus".
                  x x x x x x x x x--------When sending in your profile I also would like you to send in samples of past role plays.
                  x x x x x x x x x Have fun.
                  x x x x x x x x x--------I mean it.

User Image

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

-------The Ringmaster (Illusionist)
User Image

First Middle Last
" Quote "
Personality traits {3-4} plus
Username

xxx❤ Romance status;; (who your character is crushing on, going out with, etc.)
xxxxx I have beef with;; (People your character doesn't like.)
xxxxxxx✿ We're neutral, like Switzerland;; (Characters yours is so-so with.)
xxxxxxxxx We're totally BFFS;; (Characters friends)

User Image

-----The Supergirl
User Image

Annabelle Fae Mackenzi
" I'm supergirl; you don't want to mess with me. "
Shy; Quiet; Stubborn; Kind
Xx-Kishio-xX

xxx Romance status;; (who your character is crushing on, going out with, etc.)
xxxxxxx We're neutral, like Switzerland;; (Characters yours is so-so with.)

User Image

-------The Werewolf
User Image

Alec P. Foster
" Dear Diary: My teen angst bullshit has a body count "
Short Tempered ;; Loud ;; Cold ;; Masochistic
xx_iC0NiK

User Image

-------The Shape-shifter
User Image
Latham Edward Emington
" Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
talkative, persuasive, original, amusing
b u t t o n - c a k e

User Image

User Image

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

-----The Rival Ringmaster
User Image
First Middle Last
" Quote "
Username

User Image

-----The Snakewoman
User Image
First Middle Last
" Quote "
Username

User Image

-----The Siren
User Image
First Middle Last
" Quote "
Username

User Image

-----The Contortionist The undercover cop
User Image
First Middle Last
" Quote "
Username

User Image

User Image

Romantic Hoarder

User Image

Our story takes place in an abandoned theater in the run-down part of New York City.
No one knows of it's whereabouts unless they've come across their encrypted website, since freak shows are in fact, illegal.

Morning / Noon / Night

January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December

Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31

Hot / Warm / Chilly / Cold

Raining / Snowing / Hailing / Sunny / Windy / Cloudy / Cloudless Night

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out