Inspired by [lots of things actually] the list is way too long

We are currently [OPEN] and accepting <3

You Are Here:
X X X X X X X X X X X
ρяσғιℓєs |♥| σσc |♥| Happily Never After

Welcome
s т σ я ץ
...What happened to us...?

What happened to us, indeed. For years all the couples from disney have been the role models if you will of relationships everywhere. They're perfect, right? Nothing could come between them and their true love that they worked so hard to get. Some fought for it, went through hell to get it, others wished for it, and the lucky few just got it. Regardless of how they got their chance to be with their significant other, the point is, they got it.

All the couples settled down in their own little version of suburbia. They each live in their own houses as neighbors. Belle and Beast host dinners every Wednesday night, it's become somewhat of a tradition over the years. Pocahontas and John Smith host barbecues every other Sunday, John does the barbecueing and everyone just brings stuff. Everyone is invited, though not everyone comes, but like in any suburbia this is where all the gossip is exchanged and where all the rumors start. But hey, that's normal, right?

Just when everyone thought things were okay in their little town, something is going terribly wrong. Horrible misunderstandings are driving these couples to split, become unfaithful, some even hate each other. The couples all seemed to get along just fine, everyone liked each other, they hung out together on Fridays and what not. Maybe they just got a little too comfortable with each other. Jasmine is cheating on Aladin with Shang, Aurura left Phillip because he set his eyes on Megara, Beast and Belle are breaking thanks to his temper problems. Ariel set her eyes on Prince Charming but still loves Eric, which will she choose? Will you fight to keep your love alive or will you let it crumble and fall? ...Or will you be the one to drive them apart?
я υ ℓ є s

Posting / The Thread in GeneralXXXXXX

Follow the basic Gaia TOS
          No Godmodding. Don't control other people's characters. It's absolutely not fair and it just ruins everyone's fun. You will receive ONE warning for this before I ask you to leave, and when I ask, it is not a request.
          Please make your posts pretty, add color, pictures, quotes, etc. I'm not asking for an art show, but still...I don't like seeing boring posts. They make me sad. We wouldn't want that now would we?
          This is a Literate role play. I want a minimum of six structured and well thought out sentences, and... I have no maximum, but remember, I'm not asking for a novel.
          Post often. In fact, please post as soon as I accept you, it makes things easier. I'd like to see you post at least four times a week, but if you cannot, I understand. I have a life outside of Gaia also, I will not demand you post everyday.
          Profanity is acceptable, but don't curse like a sailor, damnit.
          Absolutely no cybering, under any circumstances. I do not want to read about your genitals, kthnx. Use a time skip.
          Identify when you are speaking OOC with [[OOC]] {{OOC}} //OOC// ((OOC)) etc.
          Talking goes in " " and thoughts go in italics and ' '
          If you don't reply in over a week I will PM you to politely remind you that you joined the Role Play. If you would like to quit, just PM me. I will PM you once before I delete your profile all together.
          Romance is expected, some violence is accepted
          I may add and erase rules as I see fit. Added rules will be in pink, and I will always notify you when I delete a rule.
          I thought this would be obvious, but do not post unless I have accepted your profile.

CharactersXXXXXX
          REAL PICTURES ONLY. I assure you there a plenty of good looking people out in the real world. I will not accept anime pictures! Celebreties are fine, but seriously, please do not have a picture of them on the red carpet or at a movie premiere.
          Please have a decent size picture of your character in every post. C: Everyone loves eye candy.
          Please no ridiculous pictures, what is and isn't ridiculous will be determined by me.
          Let's keep the characters consistent, please? For example, Mulan and Shang are Asian, let's have the pictures you choose be asian. Same goes for all other couples.
          You must PM me your reserve before you send in your profile.
          Title your reserve 'The Beast and the Harlot'
          PM your profiles to me with the title 'Bat Country' if you are a Princess
          PM your profiles to me with the title 'Trashed and Scattered' if you are a Prince
          PM your profile to me with the title 'Sidewinder' if you are a Villain
          You may have up to three characters only.
          If you choose to have three characters, make sure you can handle all of them.
c σ υ ρ ℓ є s

Bold indicates that the profile has been reserved, a strike through indicates the profile is taken

Sleeping Beauty
User ImageAuroraUser ImagePhillipUser Image
Phillip set his eyes on Megara and once Aurora found out, she instantly left him. She is seeking comfort from her good friend Eric

Snow White
User ImageSnow WhiteUser ImagePrince CharmingUser Image
Snow White has been sleeping around and is now pregnant with John Smith's child. She's trying to hide it from her Prince who has no idea what's going on.

Cinderella
User ImageCinderellaUser ImagePrinceUser Image
Cinderella knows Ariel wants her Prince Charming, and is trying to be as loving and doting as she can to convince him to stay with her. Prince on the other hand has absolutely no feelings for Ariel and is getting annoyed with Cinderella's insecurities.

The Lady and The Tramp
User ImageLadyUser ImageTrampUser Image
While Tramp has decided to settle down for her, Lady has a different idea in her head. She's noticed Pongo out and about and thinks she might want him over Tramp.

101 Dalmations
User ImagePerdyUser ImagePongoUser Image
Perdy is always so occupied with the kids and Pongo tries to help best he can, but sometimes he just wants a little freedom. Every guy needs some time away from his family right? Is Lady the one he wants to spend that time with?

The Little Mermaid
User ImageArielUser ImageEricUser Image
Ariel loves her husband Eric dearly, but can't help but notice how charming Prince charming is. She is confused as to who she really wants and is going back and forth between them.

Beauty and the Beast
User ImageBelleUser ImageBeastUser Image
'For who could ever learn to love a beast', Belle thought she had, but lately his temper has just gotten so bad, she isn't sure if this is what she wants anymore.

Aladdin
User ImagePrincess JasminUser ImageStreet Rat AladdinUser Image
Jasmine is cheating on Aladdin with Shang, Aladdin has no idea

Pocahontas
User ImagePocahontasUser ImageJohn SmithUser Image
John Smith is hiding Snow White's pregnancy from Pocahontas because Pocahontas is also pregnant! She's having issues dealing with all the hormonal changes and cravings and John is trying to be there for Pocahontas more than he would for Snow White to avoid suspicion.
But is the baby even his? You see, Kocoum and Pocahontas have been spending an awful lot of time together and the way Pocahontas explains it "It just kinda happened."

Hunchback of Notre Dame
User ImageEsmereldaUser ImagePheobusUser Image
Pheobus and Esmerelda's son Zephyr are all doing just fine. They've kind of become to 'Go To' people when something goes wrong. They're friends with everyone.

Mulan
User ImageMulanUser ImageShangUser Image
Poor thing! After Mulan caught Shang and Jasmine she's been so depressed, Shang appears not to care which only makes her feel worse. She's torn about whether or not to tell Aladdin. Now that Mulan knows, Shang sees no reason to hide himself and Jasmine from her.

Hercules
User ImageMegaraUser ImageHerculesUser Image
Megara is perfectly content with her 'Hero Boy' and has no time for Prince Phillip. Hercules though is not too happy with Phillip's actions, there's A LOT of tension there, who knows...a fight might break out soon.

т н є | σ т н є я s

User ImageKocoumUser Image
Let's face it, he's always loved Pocahontas. They had been spending so much time together he just couldn't help himself. He knew it was wrong and that she was with John Smith now but...he couldn't help it. He took what was rightfully his and now she's pregnant with his child. He couldn't be anymore proud of himself, either.

User ImageHadesUser Image
Hades just kinda hangs around. He knows everything that's going on and finds it hilarious. He'll tell you what you want to know...for a price. Nothing big, he doesn't ask for much...only your soul.
s к є ℓ є т σ и s

Reserve for a Princess ♛
[color=POSTING COLOR][size=22]═════════ CHARACTER TITLE ♛[/size][/color]
[img]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx107/pomme-frites/000000.jpg[/img] [b][color=deeppink]❝[/color] [color=dimgray]t a k e n[/color] [color= POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]NAME[/color] [color=POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]AGE[/color] [color=POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]USER NAME[/color] [color=deeppink]❞[/color][/b]

Reserve for a Prince or one of the Others ♚
[color=POSTING COLOR][size=22]═════════ CHARACTER TITLE ♚[/size][/color]
[img]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx107/pomme-frites/000000.jpg[/img] [b][color=deeppink]❝[/color] [color=dimgray]t a k e n[/color] [color= POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]NAME[/color] [color=POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]AGE[/color] [color=POSTING COLOR]✭[/color] [color=dimgray]USER NAME[/color] [color=deeppink]❞[/color][/b]
s к є ℓ є т σ и s

Skeleton for a Princess
[align=center][size=18][b]♛[color=secondpostingcolor]T i t l e[/color]♛[/b]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[size=24][b] [color=firstpostingcolor]Name[/color][/b][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=16][b][u]If you really want to know[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]✔[b][color=firstpostingcolor]My friends call me;;[/color][/b] Nicknames
✔ [b][color=secondpostingcolor]I am;;[/color][/b] Age
✔ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Sexuality;;[/color][/b] Sexuality >.<[/size]

[size=16][b][u]FUN FACTS[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]♥ [b][color=secondpostingcolor]Mine![/color][/b]
[list]↳ Various Likes/Friends

↳[/list]

[size=10]✗ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Not Mine![/color][/b]
[list]↳ Various Hates/Enemies

↳[/list][/size]

[size=16][b][u]I will never forget[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]❤ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]This is how I am;;[/color][/b]
[list]Personality! Minimum of one paragraph[/list][/size]

[size=10]✰ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]This is my life;;[/color][/b]
[list] Biography! Please don't type out the movie you come from in full length, just some highlights and then talk about your relationship and how all the scandal started. Minimum of two paragraphs.[/list][/size]

[size=10]♪ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Before I forget;;[/color][/b]
[list]Anything that didn't fit above![/list][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][size=16][b][u][color=firstpostingcolor]username[/color][/u][/b][/size][/align]

Skeleton for a Prince/Other
[align=center][size=18][b]♚[color=secondpostingcolor]T i t l e[/color]♚[/b]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[size=24][b] [color=firstpostingcolor]Name[/color][/b][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=16][b][u]If you really want to know[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]✔[b][color=firstpostingcolor]My friends call me;;[/color][/b] Nicknames
✔ [b][color=secondpostingcolor]I am;;[/color][/b] Age
✔ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Sexuality;;[/color][/b] Sexuality >.<[/size]

[size=16][b][u]FUN FACTS[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]♥ [b][color=secondpostingcolor]Mine![/color][/b]
[list]↳ Various Likes/Friends

↳[/list]

[size=10]✗ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Not Mine![/color][/b]
[list]↳ Various Hates/Enemies

↳[/list][/size]

[size=16][b][u]I will never forget[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10]❤ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]This is how I am;;[/color][/b]
[list]Personality! Minimum of one paragraph[/list][/size]

[size=10]✰ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]This is my life;;[/color][/b]
[list] Biography! Please don't type out the movie you come from in full length, just some highlights and then talk about your relationship and how all the scandal started. Minimum of two paragraphs.[/list][/size]

[size=10]♪ [b][color=firstpostingcolor]Before I forget;;[/color][/b]
[list]Anything that didn't fit above![/list][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][size=16][b][u][color=firstpostingcolor]username[/color][/u][/b][/size][/align]
ɢ σ s s ι ρ // я υ м σ я s

Gossip goes here.
If you want you can PM me something but make it believable and above all malicious xD

α и σ υ и c є м є и т s

What's today? Wednesday
How's the weather? Sunny clear skies
What time is it? It's about 7 AM
What season are we in? It's a cold winter this year.
я є s є я v є ɖ

For my forgetful mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas