Welcome to Gaia! ::

SleightlyGood's Significant Otter

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Welcome To The Dance Floor « ▇ Miss Wendy ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

User Image
Girl || Boy

n a m e: China Marigold Huedale
      n i c k n a m e: China or Hue, though never Marigold. I'll knock my boot to your mouth if you call me that.
      p r o f e s s i o n: I'm the Support Technician, and sometimes "Mother Figure" for Peter and the Boys. Consider yourself linked up and well fed.
      a g e: 24. That's right, 24
      h e i g h t: 4'10''
      h a i r c o l o r: Auburn - Copper, depending on the light.
      e y e c o l o r: Honey Almond
      e t h n i c i t y: Filipino - American
      s e x u a l i t y: ... Uninterested?

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Let's Go Into Detail « ▇ Some Secrets Of My Soul ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

p e r s o n a l i t y: Well to sum it up gracefully, sweetheart, I'm blunt. I calls'em like I sees'em, and though it's gotten me in far more trouble than good it's just the way I've always been. My mother said I never had the cookies to be a Debutant or the Charm to sweep people off their feet; but that didn't matter because we didn't have the funds and I hated those dresses anyway. I have this quiet confidence that shines brightest in my eyes and despite never really caring for traditional slave-shop educational houses I've devoured enough books to make myself one learned individual. I'm a tinkerer, always having something in hand to mess with always having ideas jotted down on a pad. I love interesting people and good conversation, new foods and new things to experience, and oddly enough I'm a rather laid back optimist. I don't always speak that happy bull crap because honestly I don't think sharing my sentiment will change your point of view; but I am realistic on my ideals. I'm also lazy, exceptionally so. Don't expect me to move or do things for you on a whim. I'd rather lay back and lounge about then concern myself with your problems. Arrogant? No. I told you. I'm lazy.
      l i k e s:
      + Coffee // I run on it. Don't tell me your Frappe's are on par, cause they aren't.
      + Cat Naps // I don't sleep for long periods of time. So short cat naps throughout the day keeps me running.
      + Plush Places to Relax // I like to lounge. The more comfy, the better.
      + After Smoke // I like the smell that lingers after cigarettes have gone out. Kind of sweet, so nostalgic.
      + People Watching // Especially their hands. People who do something they truly love, you can see beauty in those hands.
      d i s l i k e s:
      - Running // I'm Lazy. That should be enough of a reason.
      - Withdrawal // I'm grouchy if I don't have my coffee. I suggest you don't with hold it from me.
      - Those Who Tell Me What's What // Yes. I'm a Model. Yes. I have money. That doesn't mean I have to be what you expect or act the way you want me to.
      - Large Animals // I'm 4'10''. The reasons are obvious.
      - Being Carried // I'm short, not handicapped.
      d r e a m s:
      > To live an easy, simple, and comfortable life.
      > To find someplace quiet to enjoy coffee and watch people pass on by.
      > To hold starlight in my hands.
      > To NOT need a step ladder to reach the top of my fridge
      > To sleep for a full night without nightmares or sweats
      f e a r s:
      x Deep Water // I can't swim.
      x Free Fall // I like my feet planted FIRMLY on the ground.
      x Getting Attached // It only becomes bothersome.
      x Total Darkness // Shadows are still there, you just can't see them.
      x Never Waking Up // Falling asleep isn't the problem...
      s e c r e t s:
      ~ Scars // When I was young, around 5 years of age, I was tossed out of a ferry as it crossed the river into Neverland. I couldn't swim. My slight weight was carried though by the currents, and I was found washed on the shore. It wasn't as simple as it sounded though. The shores of that river were rocky, and the scars that run across my lower back and stomach are proof of what those jagged shores did to me.
      ~ The Kid Ain't Mine // Most of the newer recruits don't question that JaqJaq is mine, they weren't around when I found him. I call him my son, but he really isn't. You say something about it though and I'll show you how Physical a lazy person can be.
      ~ He's a She // I'm a girl. I dress like a boy at times to fit in with the rest of the rompers, but I'm still a girl. Why. Did I fool you? I'm pretty good at that.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Snapshots Of The Past « ▇ All In Shades Of Grey ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

b i o g r a p h y: My life before being recruited into Peter's little play troupe could be considered lack luster. Like most families who came to Neverland, we were dragged here. From what I heard life outside isn't much better. It's either kill each other over what scraps of water you could find or come here and slave away for a meager ration. Either way, life pretty much hit the bottom of the barrel for people who had no skills.Lucky for me, I did. Networking was my skill. Funny thing about a world where Never is a standard, when Something becomes available people usually overlook it. I didn't. Making nothing into something and knowing everything about anything, that's my skill. And Peter? He found that very interesting. I didn't so much join The Lost Boys as I kinda fell right into their outstretched arms. Literally. You ever pushed through the back pipes of the Central Tower in hopes of lifting scrap metal from a fresh shipment floated in below the docks? You tend to fall through shoddy soldering into a group of roughhousing hooligans and straight into the outstretched arms of one of their members. And then bam, they take you home as a party favor and you just never tend to leave.

I was sixteen then. One of the longest standing "Lost Boy" to this date, and needless to say that makes me one with a number of stories to tell. Details? I have a fat cat one of the other Lost Boys lifted for me back when I first joined whom I named Battle God. I tell my boys every time they go out on a mission they better lift me a book (my collection is astounding). I am NOT short, I'm simply compact for easy travel. I also do not climb, run, swim, fly, or will be carried willingly. How did I stay alive so long? Sheer luck. I like coffee. I hate overly sour things. I stole a child when I was 20 and I have no intention of giving him back. How's that for a whirlwind of stuff to digest?

s k i l l s:
      Faster Than Words: I think faster than I speak. Because of that you can be sure that every situation you are in I have a backdoor should you get stuck and a backdoor to that backdoor should the first door be locked. Unfortunately, it only works if you're in range and my network isn't being tampered with. Otherwise, you better be able to run fast.

That's A Quality Sponge: I soak up random bits of information just by breathing. Most of it is useless, but you'll be surprised what useless information paired with a bunch of other useless information will get you in the long run. I know facts about facts that you thought were fiction. Lucky you, I'm not a talker.

Light On Her Feet:I don't like to run. I hate it. But if I need to, you will NEVER catch me. It's a survival mechanism. I'm not physically strong. In fact, I would probably heal people if I sucker punched them. Because of that my defense is to flee. I'm nimble, I'm flexible, I'm light on my feet. I also still HATE to run. So you can be sure if I'm running, you better start running to.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » LimeyRizFizzle « ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Welcome To The Dance Floor « ▇ Mister Huedale ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

User Image
Pose || Pose || Pose

n a m e: Taiwan Leon Huedale
      n i c k n a m e: Tai, or Leon
      p r o f e s s i o n: Professional Sniper
      a g e: 26
      h e i g h t: 6'1''
      h a i r c o l o r: Burnt Orange
      e y e c o l o r: Chocolate Brown
      e t h n i c i t y: Filipino-American
      s e x u a l i t y: Wandering~

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Let's Go Into Detail « ▇ Some Secrets Of My Soul ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

p e r s o n a l i t y:
      l i k e s:
      + Apples and Cinnamon // Apples are my favorite fruit. I like them every which way I can get them.
      + Bittersweet // Iced Coffee and Dark Chocolate.
      + Dramas // I'm hooked. I won't lie. I love watching Daytime TV.
      + Physical Affection // Holding someone close is grounding for me. Kisses and cuddles are the same.
      + Cleaning My Babies // A Clean Weapon is a Happy Weapon~
      d i s l i k e s:
      - Being Stagnant // Not moving or doing something makes me feel useless.
      - People Who Want Forever // That kind of commitment I won't promise to you.
      - Being Woken Early // Would letting me sleep 5 more minutes kill you?
      - Couple Photoshoots // I don't mind the posing so much as I mind the after effects. Don't touch me like you own me. It isn't something you can buy.
      - When People Say My Name In Bed // Meaningless affairs are just that, meaningless. Whispering my name makes it far more intimate then it should be.
      d r e a m s:
      > Touch The Sky // That's right. I want to caress clouds ad cradle stars.
      > Fear Never What You See // To look into something endlessly terrifying, and to find beauty within.
      > Simple Desires // Simple life. Simple happiness.
      > Little Princess // I want a daughter. A little princess to be the father and shining knight of.
      > Accept My Demons // Someone who will accept me unconditionally. Not love, but simple acceptance.
      f e a r s:
      x Not Being There In Time // I'm afraid of being to late to stop something horrible from happening to someone important or to miss an event that would change my life forever
      x Failure // Need I explain this one?
      x Inability to Protect // I am an OLDER brother. How lame would I be if I couldn't protect what I care for most?
      x Earthquakes // Have the world crumble beneath YOUR feet and tell me it doesn't scare you.
      x Severing Bonds // I don't get close to people often, but when I do I fear letting them go.
      s e c r e t s:
      ~ It's My Fault // When China was 5 she had an accident where she fell off the Ferry. Truth is, that was my fault. She wanted to see over the railing, and I told her to climb up. I told her I'd support her so she wouldn't fall. She did...
      ~ Sabotage // Every time my sister came into close relations with individuals OTHER than myself... I ensured that they were given "Special Drinks" with "Special Laxitives" for when they needed to Rehydrate. I have a Complex... so sue me.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Snapshots Of The Past « ▇ All In Shades Of Grey ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

b i o g r a p h y: I grew up with a constant adoration of my little sister. She had always been small and delicate, because of that I always felt the need to protect her and her happiness. Though living in a small town was dismal for me, I could stomach it far better than my little sister could. And for her happiness, I did everything I could within my power to be able to support and protect her.

Unfortunately, it's a bit difficult when your sister is a Super... and you aren't.

It would have been okay should China have been endowed with super powers that saved her from the constant jabs from the small town of prejudice assholes; but she wasn't so lucky. The ability to absorb information and the power to feel at a heightened state did nothing to subsidize her weak physical stature or give her the edge to protect herself when it came down to the rough of it. I could only be around her so often, and seeing that couldn't be ALL the time I decided to take up a hobby that would let me protect her even from a distance.

Long-Distance Shooting.

Yes. I grew addicted to being a Sniper, and may I add I am quite good at it as well. It was a skill that made punishing with pellets and stones quite easy; but as my sister grew older and her interests started shifting to more dangerous past-times it became harder and harder to keep my aim non-lethal. Then, she turned to crime.

I have no regrets following my sister across the nation to settle in Jericho, those who would harm her in my crosshairs. I do however have a problem with some of the company she keeps. MEN! And not just any simple kind of men, two green-haired twins who thrive on her attention and a blond who soaks up her days with his endearing pet name of "China-Doll". There is one Man though whom I do not mind sharing her affections with; the adopted son of my beloved sister who glows like the very sun itself when he smiles. He I will stand. All others? I wish they did't exist...
      o t h e r: China and I aren't fully related by blood. In fact, we aren't related at all. But that is not for you to tell her or for anyone else to care about. I love her. End of story.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ » Username « ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Desirable Datemate

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ T A I W A N `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´I'll Make You Sweat`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

`•.• Location •.•´
Patio of Cinnamon Twists Cafe

`•.• Thoughts •.•
>A< LIKE A PISTON!!!

On the border of Wington Park lines many cute little street-side boutiques and eateries. It's a picturesque scene to be sure, calm with a small-town feel in the middle of the bustling city, and usually on days like this Cafe Cinnamon Twists has it's patio filled with customers ordering coffee and pastries. Today however it seemed that there was a dark cloud overshadowing the poor establishment, for in the corner of the fenced off patio that faced the park a dark mist of anger and ill intent hung like a wispy shade of promised pain over the figure of a very handsome rust-haired man. Dressed in a pair of loose-fitting boot cut jeans and a simple black long-sleeved hooded shirt pulled over a white undershirt, he appeared to be a casually dressed citizen out for his normal citizen activities. Unfortunately, anyone with even the most minute sense of observation would be able to pick this particular handsome man out of the crowd. After all, despite that brown newsboy cap on his head and the sunglasses he donned he was more then recognizable.

So was the bane of being Taiwan Leon Huedale, Model and Front Cover of many women heart-throbbing billboards, magazines, and ads.

Despite his usual showing aura that spoke of half-smiles that melted the soul and sideways glances that screamed of sex appeal, there was something rather dark and foreboding about the current frown and slouched posture the young man displayed. Anyone who was anyone knew that Taiwan prized above all else his darling little sister, and those very same Anyone's also knew that today was the first day of shooting for the hot online show Virtual Couples, which that prized darling little sister was part of. Hence the thundercloud of doom that stormed above his head. China Marigold Huedale, a Lolicon and Shotacon Model who previously had only mere rumors and speculated relationships with fellow models, photographers, and Shou, was now to be paired off with a man, reside with that man for the next six months, and play lovey dovey couple with that man! Unacceptable. It was absolutely unacceptable! The mere thought of such a situation was unforgivable, as for allowing the situation to proceed was blasphemy against all things high, mighty, and wonderful in the world. After all, he was a man himself. He knew how they thought, how their inner electrical work-ups processed information and how sometimes [most times] the hands moved just a bit faster than their ability to logically consider information did. Not to mention how males had Part A that could slide into Hole B of females over and over again like a well-lubricated piston while obliterating what innocence and purity the container of Hole B once had in a blazing inferno of lust and deviantly selfish pleasure!

... And that sound distinctly heard by all was the cracking of the shatterproof tumbler the young male model held in his manicured hand.

Wincing at the slight shift of the tempered material beneath his clenching fist, Taiwan dropped his attention from the south entrance of the park and instead turned an apologetic smile towards the timid waitress who relieved him of the surprisingly fragile glassware, setting it into the trash where three other of similar fate sat waiting to welcome it. Apparently, someone was dealing with stress by squeezing shatterproof tumblers as if they were squishy toys. My My~ A sigh raked Taiwan's body as he slouched down into the chair, removing his sunglasses to pinch the bridge of his nose before glancing at his watch. Any minute now his adorable beloved China would arrive, camera crew in tow, to meet Mr. Soon-To-Be-Neutered. The mere thought of the possible scene to unfold was enough to make him jittery.

Would Mr. Never-Gonna-Breed hold her hand delicately in his own? Smile at her charmingly as he pressed a kiss to the soft caramel-toned skin? Would she blush at his dazzling personality, that soft pink hue caressing the apples of her cheeks as little naked-winged cherubs of Cupid descended from the sky and wrapped them in sheer white sashes of blessed love as he leaned in close to her face, her lips parting as her eyes fluttered closed an-"NO! Turn away from the man-beast, my beloved China! He'll surely devour your SOUL!" Sweat beaded along Taiwan's forehead as he sat hunched over the table, hands over his ears as if blocking them would keep unsafe thoughts from escaping the cavity of doom and torture that was his brain and making it into reality. No. It couldn't happen that way! He simply couldn't let it happen that way! Things like butt-naked winged toddlers blessing people with love didn't happen in real life! A cracked smile caught onto his lips as he chuckled over his own nervous silliness. Yes. That was all it was, nerves.

"... Who is going to devour my soul?"

A voice, as beautiful as it was chilling, penetrated the protecting of his cupped hands and wiped clean the slate of his mental tabla. Turning ever so slowly to peer over his shoulder, they came to rest on the very goddess that turned him inside out in turmoil at her decisions in life. How much had she heard? Surely she hadn't been there long! Letting his gaze take in the slight downturn of her lips and the mild irritation that flickered in her honey almond depths proved to him she had been there long enough for him to be in trouble. Once again, that nervous chuckle passed his lips. As plain as it was a thief with his hand in the cookie jar, Taiwan had been caught spying on China.

God hated him. Of this, he was sure.

Desirable Datemate

User Image
xxxxxC H I N Axxxxm a r i g o l dxxxxH U E D A L Exxxxx

L o c a t i o n::
Heading to Wington Park
I n n e r T h o u g h t s::
... He really is spying on me.

xxa n dxxs h exxs a i dxxw e' v exxg o txxt h a txxs p a r k
xxt h a txxo n l yxxl i g h t sxxaxxf u s e
xxh e l p sxxy o uxxs e exxi nxxt h exxd a r k
xxb u txxi t' sxxaxxs i g h txxy o u' l lxxl o s exxw h e n
xxt e m p t a t i o nxxg r e e t sxxy o uxxl i k exxy o u rxxn a u g h t yxxf r i e n d

xxa n dxxixxs a i dxxt h a txxk i n dxxo fxxt a l k
xxo n l yxxa d d sxxi n t r i g u e
xxt oxxt h exxc a u l d r o nxxo fxxt h o u g h t
xxi t' sxxa l r e a d yxxe x c e e d i n g
xxt e m p t a t i o nxxt h exxv e r yxxt h i n gxxt h a txxh e l dxxh e rxxb a c k

It really shouldn't have surprised.her. Situations like these were something that she should have been used to by now. The first day of school he had shadowed her every move, hiding behind trees and trash cans as they walked down the paved side-path. Glaring from her side as she offers the ice cream man money for a cappicuno flavored

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Case File « ▇ (Character Birthday - mmdd) ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

n a m e: Full Name
      a l i a s The Name You Are Referred To As While On Missions
      p r o f e s s i o n: What is Your Role In The Agency
      a g e: 18 or Older.
      h e i g h t:
      w e i g h t:
      h a i r c o l o r:
      e y e c o l o r:
      e t h n i c i t y:
      s e x u a l i t y:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Psychology Report « ▇ Self-Evaluation ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

p e r s o n a l i t y:
      l i k e s:
      +
      +
      +
      +
      +
      d i s l i k e s:
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      d r e a m s:
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      f e a r s:
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      s e c r e t s:
      ~
      ~

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » History « ▇ Skill Assessment ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

b i o g r a p h y: In this location please include your activities up to becoming part of the Agency as well as what experiences lead to the development of your skills and expertise. Please be as detailed as possible.
      s k i l l s: I will inform you now that if your skills are unfathomably unrealistic then I WILL reject your profile. I reserve that right. Make sure that your skills are reasonable to the past of your character and the level of expertise fits your characters age. Also, realize that your character can not have seventeen different kinds of skills ALL over the spectrum of wows and oohs. He can be a jack of all trade, but that doesn't mean he is a master of them all. With that said your character is allowed to have one Expert Skill and Two Intermediate Skills.Please Refer to the Profile Information Link should you need further explanation on your skills and what is acceptable.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Username « ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Contract File « ▇ (Character Birthday - mmdd) ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

a l i a s Any Other Names You Go By
      p r o f e s s i o n: ...
      h e i g h t:
      w e i g h t:
      h a i r c o l o r:
      e y e c o l o r:
      e t h n i c i t y:
      s e x u a l i t y:

p e r s o n a l i t y:
      l i k e s:
      +
      +
      +
      +
      +
      d i s l i k e s:
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      d r e a m s:
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      f e a r s:
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      s e c r e t s:
      ~
      ~

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » History « ▇ Skill Assessment ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

b i o g r a p h y: In this location please include your activities up to this current point in time as well as what experiences lead to the development of your skills and expertise. Please be as detailed as possible.
      s k i l l s: I will inform you now that if your skills are unfathomably unrealistic then I WILL reject your profile. I reserve that right. Make sure that your skills are reasonable to the past of your character and the level of expertise fits your characters age. Also, realize that your character can not have seventeen different kinds of skills ALL over the spectrum of wows and oohs. He can be a jack of all trade, but that doesn't mean he is a master of them all. With that said your character is allowed to have one Expert Skill and Two Intermediate Skills.Please Refer to the Profile Information Link should you need further explanation on your skills and what is acceptable.

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Citizen File « ▇ (Character Birthday - mmdd) ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

n i c k n a m e s Any Other Names You Go By
      p r o f e s s i o n:
      h e i g h t:
      w e i g h t:
      h a i r c o l o r:
      e y e c o l o r:
      e t h n i c i t y:
      s e x u a l i t y:

p e r s o n a l i t y:
      l i k e s:
      +
      +
      +
      +
      +
      d i s l i k e s:
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      d r e a m s:
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      f e a r s:
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      s e c r e t s:
      ~
      ~

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » History « ▇ Miscellaneous Information ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

b i o g r a p h y:
      o t h e r:

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Mission Briefing « ▇ (Rank - Case Number) ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

d e t a i l s:
      o b j e c t i v e:
      s p o i l s:
      a c t i v exxt e a m:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Mission Status « ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Desirable Datemate

User Image

Name: China Marigold Huedale
Type: Moderator
Life: 7
Hacks: have three abilities. Let's start with the most useful. I call it Zero Speed Assessment. What does that mean? Simple. Put me in a room with a bomb inside and cops outside. In the blink of an eye I would have considered all possibilities and the best solution to not be blown up or caught. How can I do this? That's all part of Super Power Number 2, my ability to retain loads of useless information. I'd know the construction of that room down to where the studs are and if there is a likely chance the dry wall is low grade or not. I'd know the make of the model, the caliber gun that is standard for the cops outside, as well as the average reaction time to shoot. I'd know the weak points in the walls and floors, and better yet, I'd know if there was any unused service passages from the old city underneath my feet. Then we have Super Power Number 3, my Sensory Threads. Imagine spider-silk thin strands of gold that extend from my finger tips and float, picking up information and relaying me situations, placement, composition, and other details about my immediately surrounding area. It comes in handy when I am someplace unfamiliar or previous knowledge was incorrect about my location. I do not need light to 'see' when I use sensory threads, though it does take a lot of concentration to mold them the way I want to. The most secure and accurate way of doing this is to push the threads through something solid, say a wall or the floor. I can suspend them in air... but that's where my weaknesses kick in. Though you can not see them except for slight glints in the corner of your vision when they are suspended in air, movement through them does disrupt the accuracy of the information I receive. Imagine a ripple on the lake, the reflection becomes distorted. It is the same concept. Next, though you can not feel them because of how light they are you can break them. Breaking them hurts. Imagine someone cutting off your limbs, now imagine them doing that to hundreds of limbs at once. Yes. It hurts. Hence whey I prefer to put them through something solid. Not only are the images clearer but the threads themselves are properly protected. My other weakness is actually the capacity of my brain. Unless I keep my body at a constant state of awareness my mind can not properly sort, compartmentalize, and place data away in neat little packages. Hence coffee. The longer I am without coffee the more likely it is my body will shut down and my brain will go on autopilot. The first couple hours after shut down is okay, quick stimulation and coffee douses will help... but more than 6 hours and it'll take me half a day to regain consciousness.
xxxCoffee / / Since I hardly sleep, I run on this stuff. Don't bug me if I haven't had my fix, I'd put you through the wall.
xxxInformation / / I absorb facts, relevent or not, like a sponge. Let me soak it up.
xxxMe Time / / I'm not anti-social, I just like me-time. It's quieter that way, and when it's quieter things tend to run smoothly.
xxxTinkering / / I want to take it apart, see how it works, put it back together, then make it even better.
xxxInteresting People / / Face it. They are easier to listen to than boring people.
xxxIndividuals who are True to Themselves / / Villains, Heroes, Civilians; it doesn't matter. I like people who stick to their true colors.
Dislikes:
xxxThose who tell me What's What / / Listen, p***k. I don't care if you're a good-doer or a near-do-well. I won't tell you how to live your life. So don't push your values and beliefs on me.
xxxThe Title Villain / / Honestly, I'm just bored. You don't like it? Then never get caught.
xxxPeople who Stare / / Yes. I'm 4'10''. Yes. I'm a Girl. Yes. I am right here in front of you. Would it kill you to blink?
xxxHaving to Run / / Don't get me wrong, I'm surprisingly fast. I just don't like running.
xxxBothersome Situations / / Just because I'm a Moderator doesn't mean I don't have morals. I see a little old lady about to be squashed by falling buildings, yeah I'll help her. It's situations like these that test my fundamental beliefs that are bothersome. I try to avoid them, because generally speaking I'm rather lazy.
xxxBeds / / I don't own one. Generally, I don't sleep. Why? Because I'm afraid my head will explode. No, literally. That's why I have no bed.
Username:

Desirable Datemate

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Employee Handbook « ▇ Table of Contents ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Welcome to The Agency's Employee Handbook. Below we have provided you with various sections of detailed information that will ensure that you, as an employee of The Agency, will be both well educated in the policies and structure of our establishment as well as successful during your employment with us. We highly suggest you read each section to their full extent and should you have future questions or inquiries to please refer to the proper section of this handbook before contacting our Head Information Specialist. Thank you, and please do your best not to piss me off.

--- China M. Huedale
      Head Information Specialist

Introduction to the Agency
      Agency Command Structure
      Company Regulations
      Employee Profiles
      Contracted Teams
      Mission Ranks and Point System

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ » Read, Review, Read Again « ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Desirable Datemate

CHINAxxxMARIGOLDxxxHUEDALExxxxxxxxxxxx
"The Brightest Star You'll Ever Meet" xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████

xxxxxxxThose Bars and Stripes !! Your Cap-i-tan of the Pirate Ship Excellence
xxxxxxxxxxxxNavigator Speak Please !! Dresden - Black Market Trade Port
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat My Colors Don't Tell !! It was worth it! ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!!

Legends were things of beauty and wonder, made more awe-inspiring every time it passed from an ever eager mouth to any willing and attentive ear. Amongst the tales of shifting planets of unimaginable wealth and craters that held the flowers that bloomed with spores that granted everlasting youth there is one tale that speaks of a ship who navigated straight from the most dangerous of star lines into the ranks of shadowed myth to be feared and adored. A vessel whose speed was matched only by the wit of it's captain and the prowess of her crew, E X C E L L E N C E was a name both unrivaled and envied amongst government and rogue skips alike. A cruiser who had eluded the clench of officials, governments, and other rogues such as themselves, the whispers of what kind of roughnecked crew and brute of a commander ranged to all leagues of tall tale. The magnificence, the intrigue, the mystery...

"Oh my GOD this game was so worth it!"

Oh how sorely disappointed the storytellers of the star line would be. Outside of the orbital field of the space-port Dresden a ship patched together with scrap sheet metal and what appeared to be duct tape hovered just beyond the docking station. In most cases any colonized station within the hold of the Alliance would turn their com-links off to any ship that looked a third as bad as the clunker barely held together by it's welding floating outside of it's space dock, but considering that Dresden was anything but Alliance owned and prioritized money and reputation far above anything the military enforced organizations could aim at them that particular chunk of superglued space junk cleared for docking and tenderly edged into it's port. As the security holds suctioned onto the hull and the tired worn craft sighed into rest the compartment decompressed and a piece of debris fell off the side of the ship, revealing the ruined vessels name. In faded and scratched red, the word E X C E L L E N C E shown printed into the hulls side. Truly a patchworked picture worthy of it's prestige.

As the various electrical diagnostic cables and registration cords fed into the port on the ship realigning it's life support and basic functions the lights within the abused craft came back to full function and with it the basic components of it's AI came back online. On the bridge full operational systems came back on and every warning sign from low O2 Levels to the depletion of emergency fuel popped up in flashing sirens across the monitor screens. A groan echoed from the Commanders Chair as the scantily clad vibrantly hued Captain, in all her bouncing and curvy glory, kicked her boots out before her and slouched down into the cushions of her throne, tossing the vintage gaming controller to the side. "Ah crap. Jo's gonna be here any moment complaining about what an irresponsible captain I am... playing chicken with other ships and blowing them up after grappling them to the front of my beautiful baby all over a vintage Nintendo Game." Pausing as she eyed the still whirling computers as they came back online, she snuck out of her chair and started towards the docking bay.

AI Systems (and disgruntled crew members) couldn't mutiny against a captain if the captain was out doing dutiful things. Like... swindling repairs and upgrades out of barters and craftsmen and stealing from OTHER ships here for similar reasons. Woo Productivity!

███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████xxx███████████

Desirable Datemate

User Image
..x..X..x.. Viridian ..x..x..x.. Envidine ..x..x..x.. Dezdemay ..x..X..x..

~~> Share Your Secret <~~

I am the Fabled Dragon of Wind, never in the same place twice and never where you expect her to be. Hopes and Aspirations? Isn't that something so confining to declare? Truthfully, I want nothing more than to never be limited to a single route or purpose. Because of that... I have probably changed my major and chosen profession as often as stars blink in and out of existence. In the end, I only want to be free to be whatever I wish to be. Don't they have a major for that?

Dragon Form

As you can tell my form is all lithe muscle and flexible build. I was made to be narrow and serpentine, easily riding the currents in the sky and chasing the tails of storms that rage across the endless blue. Though I am built for speed, I am probably the most physically weak of my peers. Should you catch me (and few ever have the chance to), pinning me down isn't the hardest of tasks. But then again... the challenge is in catching me.

.&.&. The Lil' Tidbits .&.&.

I'm a very strong willed girl whose confidence is only matched by her determination. Unfortunately, neither is strong enough to overcome my rather clumsy nature. A woman who constantly seems to have bandages somewhere on my form, you can imagine that I pay little attention to personal safety and put all my energy into the movement of the here and now. This isn't to say I barrel through everything; in fact being as petite as I am at only 5 feet I move rather gracefully to and fro with the bend of things. Though things like ledges, cracks, stairwells, and pillars that spring out of no where tend to be my enemy. Normally I am a bouncy whirlwind of activity that draws everyone around me into my storm; but hold me down or get me comfy and I practically melt into a kitten. I'm isn't afraid to voice my opinion and am more prone to action when I'm angry than kind words; so should you make me mad do not expect me to tell you why I'm pissed at you. Just expect my fist aimed straight at your nose.

Love Love
Citrus Fruit
Stimulating Situations and Converstaions
Large Comfy Pillows
Tag

Hate Hate
Being Caught or Pinned
Being stacked against in a Physical Situation
People who wish for her define herself
Deep Water. Swimming... I'm not so good at.

Master Puppeteer LimeyRizFizzle

Desirable Datemate

User Image

Amongst the arrivals of scholars and tutors alike a petite and slim-limbed figure dress in a simple sundress of white and topped with a flash of vibrant green could be seen slipping in and out amongst the crowds and conversations sprouting up about the main campus. A smile here, a word there, a bright warm introduction; and then with a flash of her skirts she was off to the next point of interest with only the smell of the wind and citrus to show she had ever been there to start. The normal confusion that came with ones first day didn't cling to the radiant young woman, but then again why should it? Viridian was a creature who thrived in an ever-changing environment, as was her nature as the Draegon of Wind. Because of that the pressure that should have applied to this particular situation; the preset notions of cares and formalities that bound them to the codes of conduct to fulfill their preordained roles, simply rolled off her shoulders and disappeared in the wake of the path she cut dancing in and out of the thinly spread school goers. If she had any particular place to be or any pressing need to be there you wouldn't be able to tell from the way she moved in no particular direction, simply flittering here and fluttering there where sights and sounds caught her attention.

As she came to stand next to the building that would inevitably hold her fate, as well as those like herself, within their walls the once tempest of soft-touched socialite calmed to a simple slow walk .Her hands folded quietly behind her, fingers clasping the straps to a simple drawstring netted bag within which several brightly colored citrus fruit hung heavy in their sling. Her eyes, a mixture of red and orange the sky took on when the sun set far to the horizon, turned upwards counting the windows along the side of the dorm. How many, she mused, had already arrived? Were they settling in? Were they getting along? Never being one herself to worry to much over the how or the why, only the now, the questions were only short lived as her thoughts turned onto the next moment and then the next, her feet slowly bringing her around to the front of the dorm. Despite the constant turnover of questions and musings though, one question came up more frequent than the rest.

Will it play out the way they planned?

Only time itself, no amount of questioning or musing, could answer that.

((OOC. Sorry it is so short! I honestly do not know how I am supposed to wiggle in. o_o' Next post will be FAR better.))

Desirable Datemate

User Image

// Personal Identification Card

xxxxx Name || China Marigold Huedale
            xxxxx Status|| Criminal // If Only For The Necessity Of It
            xxxxx Age || Twenty-Four
            xxxxx Representative || LimeyRizFizzle
            xxxxx Criminal Record ||Surviving is an easy thing to do in this day and age. All you have to do is shut up, sit straight, and do what you're told. Despite the fact she wasn't exactly a talker though, China did like to slouch and technically be quite lazy in every endevour she applied herself to. One out of Three wasn't a complete failure to conform, but it was pretty close. There could only be so many half-assed attempts to reform the young woman, and though she proved to be less than the ideal example of a perfect citizen she also showed herself to be hardly any threat to the powers at be. Neither a hinderance nor a star pupil in a world with characters on either extreme, her mild lackluster mannerism simply got her ignored. In truth, she probably could have lived her whole life blissfully doing very little of anything and not much of everything should it not have been that fateful day she had passed one of the very many common allies to come across something very uncommon. A lone child. A boy at that, barely at the age to toddle and dressed in a simple small hospital gown of white smudged and dirtied where the hem brushed around his ankles. Though lazy in essence, the woman was anything but stone hearted. After a good amount of time simply staring at each other with nothing coming of it she took the child by the hand and led him home, no questions asked and no concern given. There were cameras around the whole of the city, surely if a child was missing someone would come collect him. It sounds like quite the boring tale, doesn't it? You'd expect a boring ending. Except instead of the traditional tight suited officials usually hired to collect lost children individuals with far more... darker... intentions arrived. Being erased wasn't something all to appealing to the young woman, so she ran. People find sanctuary in the funniest of places. China found her's in The Underbelly.

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

Desirable Datemate

xxx/ / s u b j e c t : C h i n a M a r i g o l d H u e d a l exxx

s t a t u s: c r i m i n a l // forgery and fine detail replicas User Image

ACESSING DATA FILES...

User Image User ImageUser Image
                                                      XXXXX P H Y S I C A L_D E SxCxRxIxPxT I O N

XXXXXXXXX> c o d e n a m e :: Hue // China

XXXXXXXXX> a g e :: 24

XXXXXXXXX> h e i g h t :: 4'10''

XXXXXXXXX> w e i g h t :: 98 lbs

XXXXXXXXX> e y e c o l o r :: Honey Almond

XXXXXXXXX> h a i r c o l o r :: Auburn // Copper

> m o d i f i c a t i o n s :: None

> o t h e r :: None

ACESSING DATA FILES... COMPLETE.

SYSTEM WARNING: The following information is highly classified.
                                                      Unauthorized viewers will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

CONTINUE Y/N?
                                                      >Y

User Image User ImageUser Image

XXXXX B I O G R A P H I C_R E C O R D

> p s y c h o l o g i c a l_e v a l u a t i o n :: China is an individual with limitless potential but the lack of enthusiasm or will to utilize it. A keen eye for fine detail and a hand for precision, she has the dexterity to complete the most fragile of operations with the greatest of ease. Her gifts were noticed early on in her development, the speed at which she completed her mental exercises far surpassing that of the average student. At one point they had even hoped to train her in the... finer arts of eventually working above and beyond those of a normal station. Those aspirations though were dashed when she showed neither the will nor the strive in order to accomplish anything above or beyond her status. She wanted nothing more than to live comfortably and quietly without a bother, worry, or care. Some called it a waste of her talent. She called it her choice to be able to do nothing but lounge the day away. A life without bother or complaint.

It had worked out in her favor for the most part. Despite the lack of excitement she lived rather comfortably in a house that was neither to big nor to small, working in a profession that paid neither to much nor not enough. All of that changed though when the young woman became tangled in affairs outside of her own awareness when she took under her care a young child. A boy with hair dark as midnight and eyes that put the clearest sky to shame; he was barely able to toddle when they crossed paths yet there encounter essentially changed how she would live and tossed her quiet quaint existence inside out.

Going from someone who hardly did anything to an individual with no steady income, no shelter, no security, and a new child on her hands you can say that whatever potential China had been so dutifully ignoring was put to the test. Finding refuge in the underbelly of society she fell quickly and easily into the ranks of a criminal, though hardly anything so dark or foreboding as others may have chosen. Her talents with deft hands and skilled craftsmanship quickly marketed her skills as a document and replica forger the best that could be found; and you'd be surprised how much people will pay you to forge something timeless. Quietly she has carved a new home for herself and her spur-of-the-moment adopted son in the cradle of cut throats and underhanded reputations. What a place to raise a child.

>> Personality Traits >>

Bluntly Honest: To put it plainly China has no filtering system concerning the words that come out of her mouth. By no means is she a talkative individual; but should she be questioned or provoked into a conversation those who take part will find out quite quickly that she answers frankly. Blunt almost to a fault, she provides a level of honesty to her statements and responses that others may find unsettling or even confrontational, though she doesn't intend it in that way. True to her lifestyle of wasting as little effort as possible on useless things, she believes that the best way to communicate is to be straightforward with ones comments and actions. Take her words at face value. What you see is what you get.

Quietly Confident: There is a sureness to her step and steadiness to her voice that tells people she is sure of who she is and what she is doing. It isn't arrogance by any means, she doesn't claim to be any superior to others nor does she pose herself as someone who is entitled to more than her peers; but instead a sense of confidence that shimmers quietly below the surface of her skin and glows within her honey almond eyes. She knows who she is and what she wants. A rare trait to be sure.

Unwittingly Intelligent: Lazy as she is, China is extremely intelligent. Not one for traditional methods of learning, she soaks up most of her database of odd facts and know-hows by experiencing it or reading it in some random contraband. She is smart. That doesn't mean she flaunts or abuses it. She's lazy. It's only used in the most dire of circumstances. Like when she needs to get something off a tall shelf. That's some grade A problem solving.

Horribly Oblivious: Human interaction is an odd thing for China. It isn't wasted on her, but fostering a relationship is a bit different than with others. Expecting nothing from you and hoping nothing in return, the definition of a relationship for China isn't decided upon whether she trusts you or not or of you have known her for a long time. She views most people the same as everyone else despite what past experiences they've had. Unless you move to define the relationship yourself, she doesn't move to put a name to it. As such, romantic advances are lost on her. She doesn't quite know how to notice flirtations made on herself, and as such comes across as painfully oblivious to more advanced social interactions. We can't win all the time.

He's a She: China's sense of dress is usually anything and everything that is easy to put on. Most times that means usually some oversized shirt or sweater from this place or that doubling as a dress on her petite form and paired with some sort of leggings or shorts. From time to time though, she takes on the garbs of a young man instead in correlation to her nickname, Hue. Being babyfaced and petite she is often mistaken for an adolescent male when she dresses up as such and though others may be offended she shows no real worry or want to correct their assumptions. Girl. Boy. What you think of her doesn't really matter. Not to her at least.

>> Jaquzzi Crisco Huedale
                                                              After the Tic had been removed from both herself and the small boy, China went through the task of forging the documents to make the nameless child her son, both in right and in the eyes of the oppressive government. Naming him though was quite the task, seeing as she had never named anyone before in her life, and as such the end result was odd to say the least. None the less the small boy never seemed to question his new existence with the woman who held his hand and even grew fondly into his role, showing no signs of trauma from his past or any memories that would lead him to believe that China was not his mother. As lazy as China was though, she seemed to be quite the good mother. Jaq became a very polite little boy with ideals of wanting nothing but to be a respectable man. His fondest possession is a stuffed rabbit. It's white fur had started to yellow and it's long ears droop, but if you ask the small boy his Mr. BunBun is the most reliable second hand man out there! His favorite color is blue. He idolizes heroes. His favorite food is cake. In truth, his innocent cute ideals just may be what undoes the world and all the corruption in it.

> a c h i e v e m e n t s ::
                                                              none

> d i s c r e p e n c i e s ::
                                                              forgery of official documents and paperwork
                                                              creating replicas of priceless, original, or contraband items
                                                              kidnapping
                                                              eluding law enforcement and capital punishment

> p r e f e r e n c e s ::
                                                              + Coffee // She runs on it. Don't tell her your Frappe's are on par, cause they aren't.
                                                              + Cat Naps // She doesn't sleep for long periods of time. So short cat naps throughout the day keeps her running.
                                                              + Plush Places to Relax // She like to lounge. The more comfy, the better.
                                                              + After Smoke // She like the smell that lingers after cigarettes have gone out. Kind of sweet, so nostalgic.
                                                              + People Watching // Especially their hands. People who do something they truly love, you can see beauty in those hands.
                                                              + Books // Contraband or not, she adores them. Her collection is quite impressive for someone who just started to collect.

> a v e r s i o n s ::
                                                              Running // She's Lazy. That should be enough of a reason.
                                                              - Withdrawal // She's grouchy if she doesn't have her coffee. I suggest you don't withhold it from her.
                                                              - Those Who Tell Me What's What // Yes. She's a Criminal. Yes. She a Mother. That doesn't mean she has to be what you expect or act the way you want her to.
                                                              - Large Animals // She's 4'10''. The reasons are obvious. (Large Humans are Included as Well)
                                                              - Being Carried // She's short, not handicapped.
                                                              x Deep Water // She can't swim.
                                                              x Free Fall // She likes her feet planted FIRMLY on the ground.
                                                              x Getting Attached // It only becomes bothersome.
                                                              x Total Darkness // Shadows are still there, you just can't see them.
                                                              x Never Waking Up // Falling asleep isn't the problem..

> f a m i l i a l_s t a t u s ::

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - mother: Ann Marie Huedale || 32 || deceased]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - father : Cull James Huedale || 47 || deceased

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - siblings: NA || NA || NA

XXXXXXXXXX > f r e q u e n t e d_f i l e s :: Arctic Monkeys // Temptation Greets You Like A Naughty Friend

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX >> p e r s o n a l_r e p r e s e n t a t i v e : LimeyRizFizzle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff