Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 18!

Anxious Gaian

GundamLegends.com

Citan 1-5
Death the Kid (Rumble) 6-10
Van (Solid) 11-15
Jake 16
Raziel (Shadow MONKEY!) 17-21
Ragna (Phage) 22-26

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 16!

Anxious Gaian

GundamLegends.com

3-21 lotto! What the hell how many signed up for this!?

Maverick- 1-5
s0l1d/Van- 6-10
Dark Ishtar- 11-15
rumble/Death- 16-19
Valdemar- 20-24
Jake- 25-29
Raziel/Shadowmonkeyt- 30-34
Draco/Vinna- 35
Scarlett/Erza- 36-40
Ami- 41-45
Phage/Ragna- 46-50

Adverb rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Anxious Gaian

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 10!

Anxious Gaian

Location Change for World Boss!

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 27!

Anxious Gaian

World Boss

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 3!

Anxious Gaian

SPACE BOSS MOVEMENT!

Anxious Gaian

[ Time has passed. Rivalries became bitter for a while. Rioroute had killed Death the Kid of his ally group Celestial Being based on signs that Van's death was paid for by Death the Kid. While the information was disputed by a new pilot on the scene named Vegeta, Celestial Being stuck to their alliance with Rio of the Preventers due to the evidence at hand. Shortly after, Celestial Being had attempted to make a move on the mercenary group called Immortal Blades. A large stealth attack was planned against their leader, Ragna, the one who was hired multiple times to kill Celestial Being members. Their plan, however, overall failed for while Ragna was indeed killed, the attack was leaked and overall the members of Celestial Being had been destroyed as well. The culprit was Maverick, who had only recently left ZaZ for Celestial Being. Since Maverick died by the hands of a rogue AI of unknown origins, it may never be known what his true intentions for this was.]

Communication from a strange, very grotesque but funny looking fat man advertising a tournament had not been over for more than ten seconds when a new communication popped up. It was Zenon, Celestial Being's newest leader. "Hey Rio, you saw that too, right? What ya think of it?"

"I don't know," the red headed pilot said with a weary sigh. "That fatass seemed a little strange though. I think I'll join in just to try and get more information. You should as well, I wouldn't mind some extra eyes out there."

"No can-do. Got a few things I need to get done which that interferes with. Some other members of Celestial Being will be there however. I'll let'em know."

[ Rioroute's time in the "Tournament of Gundams" ended by a surprising defeat at the hands of Citan, who for a long time was assumed dead. While Citan himself made his come back to the world within the Tournament of Gundams, it was Dark of the Immortal Blades who ultimately won the event, receiving a rare sword not of the Earth. ]

"ARGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! YOU WERE ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOUR WAY OF TELLING ME WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A TOURNAMENT?!" Ami smacked Citan, as the two stood outside of ZaZ's headquarters on Side 3.

"I'm...I'm sorry! I was badly hospitalized all that time. In a coma for most of it even. I didn't really have much of a choice. You know I'd have told you sooner if I could, but I was barely even able to get to that tournament to try finding you."

"Idiot..." Ami started again, until Vald came out from the building.

"Citan, I'm glad to see you're alive and mostly well," Vald said, eyeing the red palm-shaped mark on Citan's cheek. "Have you come back to join our ranks again?"

"Uh... no. I'm part of the Spectres now. It was Vegeta who found me in the first place and saved me. I feel indebted to him, and have joined his ranks. I want you to know I mean no ill will towards ZaZ though. And please, Ami, if you can forgive me I hope to make it up to you. A wedding, I've picked out a truly exotic place for it..."

"Oh Mav, just because I'm upset at you doesn't mean I hate you. But..."

Again she was cut off my Vald, "But she has some important business here in the colonies. I'll let her take leave in a couple weeks for it though. That way too, I should hopefully be able to attend as well. A small break will be nice to renew the spirit."

[ After a few more pleasantries, Citan left. Ami meanwhile stayed on side three for a while. It was their starting point. With Zeon's base being located there, the colony was always friendly with Zeon, but Ami's goal was to improve those relations. In the end she managed to become president before leaving for a wedding at Rodament Volcano.

As for the Spectres and Celestial Being, tension has been high between the two groups. For the moment though, an uneasy ceasefire has been put into place between the two organizations. How long that will last, however, remains to be seen. Especially with rumors of a plan exists to drop a colony onto the Earth. ]

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 30!

Anxious Gaian

Space Boss Movement!

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 20!

Anxious Gaian

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 12!

Anxious Gaian

Adverb rolled 6 8-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 5, 6, 1 Total: 22 (6-48)

Anxious Gaian

BR Colony Drop!

Stage One

Colony Drop side 1-3

Earth side 4-6

Adverb rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Anxious Gaian

Oops, one more for Operation Earth side.

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!

Anxious Gaian

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 15!

Anxious Gaian

Adverb generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!

Anxious Gaian

weeeeeeeeeeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas