Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakuhe generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

User Image

Welcome to the 200k Gold Lotto and Bumping Contest!!!
Tickets Are 100g Each
There Are 2,000 Slots
Prizes Are As Follow

Lottery:
1st: 70,000 Gold
2nd: 30,000 Gold
3rd: 20,000 Gold
4th: 10,000 Gold
5th: 7,500 Gold
6th: 5,000 Gold
7th: 2,500 Gold

Bumping Contest:
1st: 30,000 Gold
2nd: 15,000 Gold
3rd: 7,500 Gold

Referrals:
Free Tickets!!!

Super Ticket:
There Are Three Ticket Numbers That If You Choose One, You Will Recieve a FREE TICKET! Watch For Hints!!!
Rules

General
No Spamming, Except Bumping. So If You Feel Like Spamming, Just Bump! You May Even Earn Some Gold
Don't Stretch the Pages
Please Don't Advertise Anything Unless I Have Aproved
Feel Free to PM, AIM, or MSNM Me, Just Don't Spam Me
Please Don't Beg
Be Nice
Have Fun

Lotto
There Will Be 2,000 Tickets Sold In Total and for 100g Per Ticket
Please Make Sure The Number/s You Want Are Not Already Taken
Check the Ticket Slots List In the Post Below to Check Ticket Availability
Send Me a Trade With the Ticket Numbers In the Title. Example: 1-10 for lotto. That would mean you would want to buy tickets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Then of Course Include the Appropriate Amount of Gold Depending On How Many You Bought
Please, Don't Spread Your Tickets Out a Lot In One Trade. For Example, Please Don't Do Something Like Ask For Tickets 2, 6, 99, 364, And 1290. Also, Please Don't Space Your Tickets Out Like 2, 4, 6, 8. Both Are Extremely Time Consuming. So, Try to Keep Your Tickets Together For Every Different Purchase You Make, But You Still May Have Some Separation. For Example, 200-209, 821-825. All of This Is to Have a Balance Between No Number Requesting and Complete Number Requesting. So If You Would Like to Keep Being Able To Choose What Numbers You Want, Please Don't Separate Your Numbers In Each Trade, a Lot
If You Don't Have Any Particular Number You Want, Just Say So And I'll Choose Them For You. I Will Most Likely Give You the Next Possible One. This Is the Easiest On Me, Too
You Can Buy Tickets At Multiple Times. So if You Get More Gold and Would Like To Buy More, Just Send Another Trade
Please Do Not Cancel Your Trade, I Am On Gaia a Lot So Please Be Patient
I Will Use the Gaia Random Number Generator for the Winners
If You Change Your Name, Tell Me In Advance On What Your New Name Should Be. If You Don't Know, At Least Tell Me You Are Going to Change Your Name In Advance, And Then Tell Me Once You Have Changed It
If You Win And Do Not Reply Within a Few Weeks, I Will Get Another Number Off of the Gaia Random Number Generator and That Person Will Recieve the Prize
There Is No Limit On How Many Tickets You May Buy
Sorry, No Refunds

Bumping
Number Each Bump
Start On the Number "1"
One Bump Per Post
Do Not Skip Numbers, I Will Know ninja
If You See Someone Cheat and I Have Not Taken Action After a While, Please PM Me

Referrals
Tell Everybody About This Great Lotto!!! Get Your Friend and Other Gaia Members to Buy Tickets. Have Them Say That You Referred Them In a PM or IN the Trade. Your Score Is How Many Tickets the People You Referred Buy. Checkpoints Will Be Posted, and High Referrers Will be Rewarded!!! So Tell Everyone You Know and More That You Don't, For It Can Get You Free Tickets, and Those Tickets Can Help You Win The Lotto All Together!!!
Using the Feature On PMs Where You Can Send a Message to Your Entire Friends List Is an Easy and Quicker Way to Tell Your Friends
Including One of the Banners Is a Good Idea

Super Tickets
You Will Not Know If You Won Until After You Complete the Trade. I Will Choose the Ticket Number, But If You Have A Hunk Of Numbers Going, I Will Choose A Number Right Next To It To Continue Your Group
HINTS WILL BE GIVEN But You Must Watch For Them, They Will Appear Randomly. I Will Delete The Hint After a While, Too. The Hint Will Always Be On A New Post

Sakuhe generated a random number between 1 and 99999 ... 33780!

Ticket Slots

Tickets Sold:2000/2000

1-2000-OPEN
Bumping Contest

None Yet

If you see something wrong, according to when it says is was updated, PM me and I'll fix it.
Ticket Buyers

None Yet

You get a heart on each side of your name if you have bought 30 or more tickets, and two on each side if you are the highest buyer.

Referrals

None Yet

Referred someone but you aren't on the list? Contact me, telling who you referred and I will put it up.
Super Tickets

Referred someone but you aren't on the list? Contact me, telling who you referred and I will put it up.
Banners

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Shinigami1125/200klottobanner2.gif

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Shinigami1125/200klottobanner1.jpg

Thanks to truevietfrewnd for the banners, they're awsome!
Problem with one of the banners? Contact me and I will get it fixed.
Affiliates

User Image

Want to be an affiliate? PM me.
um,, im confuzed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items