Welcome to Gaia! ::

Serynemone generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

1. Animu
2. Boosh
3. Horror games (OOOOOO SPOOKY SPOOOKY)

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Niami ZelynityFemale

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Hᴇʟʟᴏ﹐ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Ginger Preston.
tab Sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ Gin.
tab I·ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ 18 years.
tab I·ᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ London, England.
tab Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ I·ᴍ﹕ Friendly, Thoughtful, Maternal, Dramatic, Pessimistic, Loud.
tab I·ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ Piccolo and Studying.
tab Seryn Nioreh ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟs ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
                                                      Claude Scott
                                                        Male | Nineteen | Olivine City

Claude grew up near the sea with his rather large family. He always looked over the water, dreaming of the adventures that he could have. Unfortunately, he was stuck with the short end of the family stick and had to take care of his younger siblings. It wasn't until he was much older that he was ever really able to venture very far. Throughout his childhood, he was able to observe the world around him and see how important Pokemon can be. When the opportunity to travel with companions of his own presented himself, he was not going to let that slide. Now that he's free, he's finding it very hard to control himself and stay on a straight path.

Played By: Seryn Nioreh

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image

↗↗ CLAUDE ROBERT SCOTT ⇈

BASICS
                      xxName: Claude Robert Scott.
                      xxNickname: Claude.
                      xxAge: Nineteen.
                      xxGender: Male.
                      xxSexuality: Heterosexual.
                      xxOccupation: Security Guard at the Glitter Lighthouse.
                      xxHometown: Olivine City, Johto.

APPEARANCE
                      xxHeight: Six feet and four inches.
                      xxWeight: Two hundred and twelve pounds.
                      xxDistinguishing Marks: Claude has a decent amount of scars on his hands and arms, mostly from failed attempts at cooking. Others are from him foolishly approaching angry Krabbys and Tentacruels on trips to the nearby beach. He's fairly traditional in the sense that he doesn't believe in altering his appearance with tattoos and piercings, so he doesn't have any of those.
                      xxDescription:
                      Claude's eyes and hair are both light brown. He is tall with an average build. The majority of his "workout routine" came from using kids as barbells or playing some intense rounds of tag. He did occasionally steal away to do other exercises, like jogging. He enjoys keeping himself well-groomed by keeping his hair short and shaving, what his older sister refers to as peach fuzz, frequently.

Claude's choice of dress is typically conservative. He likes to wear dark, dull colors like grays and blues. He can typically be found wearing nice jeans, button-up shirts (with a couple buttons undone, of course) and usually a dark jacket. He doesn't like to accessorize, thinking it pointless. This doesn't include his watch, which he is almost never without as punctuality is very important to him. Similar to his sense of style, he rarely uses expressive gestures. He prefers to let the few words he speaks do all of the talking for him.

PERSONALITY
                      xxLikes:
                      xxxxx↘ Night
                      xxxxx↘ Spicy Food
                      xxxxx↘ Coffee

xxDislikes:
                      xxxxx↘ Bright Colors
                      xxxxx↘ Loud People
                      xxxxx↘ Confusion

xxDescription: Claude is rather withdrawn, preferring to observe from afar. It's not that he is shy at all, he just likes waiting until precise moments to step in and converse. He typically blended into the woodwork within his family, at the older end of the middle of all the children. He always enjoyed being on the sidelines, so the lack of direct attention never really bothered him. Claude has always been very stubborn and headstrong, usually causing him difficulty if he doesn't trust those he's forced to work with. Needless to say, he doesn't quite play well with others. He typically rushes off recklessly to do whatever he thinks is right. His impatience has gotten him into trouble on occasion. In general, he's very gruff, especially towards people he doesn't know. However, he is respectful and stifles his true emotions when around those of higher authority.

This isn't to say that he isn't friendly or caring at all. In fact, he can be very nurturing to those who earn his loyalty. Though it's exceedingly difficult to gain his trust, he'll rarely waver once trust has been established. Perhaps due to taking care of his younger siblings, he has a bit of a sweet spot for those much younger than him.

ARSENAL
                      xx Level-headed - Claude has had to deal with lots of catastrophic meltdowns and easily keeps calm in most situations. Though it is rare to surprise him, it certainly does happen.
                      xx High Situation Awareness - From many years observing, he has become fairly good at figuring out a situation and deciding on the best course of action. Unfortunately, he rarely lets others know what he's doing before he dives into danger.
                      xx Fishing - As he grew up so close to the sea, fishing was a popular pastime for him and his family. Claude enjoys the calm feeling and the silence that usually accompanies it.

xxInventory:
                      xxxxx↘ 3500 P
                      xxxxx↘ 2 Pokeballs
                      xxxxx↘ 1 Bottled Water
                      xxxxx↘ 3 Blank Surf Mails
                      xxxxx↘ Lighter
                      xxxxx↘ Compact Fishing Rod

BIOGRAPHY
                      xxThe tranquil sea breeze, the wonderful chirp of Wingulls flying by, the horrible screech of children clobbering each other... These are the sounds of Claude Scott's childhood. As the second oldest of five, Claude had to suffer a lot of the responsibilities. Their parents were both geologists, often off researching alleged new fossils. His older sister was never much help either. When not teasing him, she was off being a star at everything she did. She was a great athlete who quickly left home to become the best Pokemon Ranger ever. Claude was then the oldest in the house, left to take care of the three that remained. His parents made sure that the family was well taken care of when they couldn't be home. He enjoyed his time with his siblings, but he always dreamed of going on some grand adventure.

The rest of his childhood not revolving around his family was rather nonexistent. He had above average grades, but very few real friends. He typically preferred to stay to himself and avoid needless conversation in the halls. If he wasn't rushing home to his family, he would usually spend his time jogging along the beach or fishing at the docks. The remainder of quiet time he did have was usually spent reading with a nice cup of coffee. He enjoyed reading history books, most of which covered some grand adventures he could hardly imagine as real.

Claude didn't live far from a wooded area, a small farm, and a beach. All of these areas were prime places for him to encounter different Pokemon. In fact, the family had a few of their own around the house. Claude's personal favorites included the first Pokemon he ever fished, a Magikarp, and the Corsola he stumbled upon and brought home for his younger sister. His parents had had a few others over the years, mostly restored fossils. The Omanyte his parents owned never quite sat right with him. Still, he had an appreciation for most of the creatures and enjoyed being in their company. Claude never thought of venturing out on his own with Pokemon until he received the message.

His siblings were a lot older than they had been when he first started really watching over them. The next oldest was even the same age as he had been when the reins were first handed to him. He excitedly accepted the invitation, though he was reluctant to leave his family. It was very apparent that he would never have an opportunity like this again if he were to let it slip away. Claude had met a few trainers in his lifetime, but he was certainly no expert on what they did and what he would need. He gathered up supplies he thought might be necessary from the local shop and left his small ocean town for the big city lights of Lumiose.

OTHER
                      xxTheme: Landslide.
                      xxUsername: Seryn Nioreh.

POKÉMON

User Image
                                  Nickname
                                  Species: Species
                                  Types: User ImageUser Image
                                  Nature: Nature
                                  Level: Level
                                  Ability:
                                  Current Moves:
                                  xx↘ Move | Move | Move | Move
                                  Movepool:
                                  xx↘ Move | Move | Move | Move

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          ★ [ L O C A T I O N ► ▷ Route 4 ] ★ [ C O M P A N Y ► ▷ Wildfire ] ★ [ O O C ► ▷ ] ★

Claude had been enjoying his little journey, even if the distance to town was a lot longer than he had planned on it being. He was happy to have the time to better get to know Tank, not to mention the new additions to the team. He had gotten fairly lucky and was able to catch a few interesting new Pokemon, none of which he had previous experience with. Though the first encounters he had with Pokemon were nice, the first encounters he had with other trainers had not been. He tried his best to reassure himself that he had only lost because they had more Pokemon than him. It didn't help to make him feel all that much better. A loss was still a loss, especially when it meant that he had to use his potions fairly early in the trip.

He tried his hardest to journey through most of the night, but he eventually stopped when he noticed they were starting to fall behind. They all curled together, Wildfire providing the most warmth for the group. When the coolest of the night air started to settle in, he instantly hated himself for not thinking of simple camping gear. A sleeping bag, a larger jacket, anything would've been a lot better than this. Claude had really romanticized the idea of being a trainer. The thought of ever having to sleep alongside a route with his Pokemon curled up next to him had never even occurred to him. He was very happy to have a furry little animal and a fiery horse in this chill.

► ▷ ★ ► ▷ ★ ► ▷ ★ ► ▷

The next morning was a bit nicer. They had woken up early and continued down the road with high hopes of making it to Santalune before it would get dark again. The thought of finding a nice, comfortable place to relax his back propelled him along. After catching some more Pokemon and getting a better feel for battle, he was able to handle himself fairly well against a couple of other trainers. Along with the morale boost, he received a fair amount of money. That would be good, since he really needed to replenish these potions. He didn't particularly enjoy having to sit around waiting for his partners to feel better, even if he tried to not let them know. The fountain midway was a nice change of scenery. He really hoped it was okay that he filled his water bottle with it.

They continued along, each Pokemon getting a turn as his walking partner. He had considered walking next to all of them at once but figured the difference in pace would only slow them down. At present, he was jogging along next to Wildfire, who appeared to be extremely happy about it. That or she was just happy about everything, which was also a pretty good possibility. "Hold up, girl." He called over, resting his hands on his knees as he panted. Another regret quickly came to mind as his heart pounded in his ears. Why hadn't he asked about where to get those cool skates?

★ [ I N V E N T O R Y ] ★ [ P O K E M O N ] ★

User Image
                                    - 6300 P
                                    - 3 Pokeballs
                                    - 1 Bottled Water
                                    - 3 Blank Surf Mails
                                    - Lighter
                                    - Compact Fishing Rod

User Image
                                    Tank
                                    Nature: Mild
                                    Level: 8 (0/15 EXP)
                                    Ability: Quick Feet
                        User Image
                                    Shift
                                    Nature: Hasty
                                    Level: 8 (14/15 EXP)
                                    Ability: Forecast
                        User Image
                                    Turf
                                    Nature: Serious
                                    Level: 8 (4/15 EXP)
                                    Ability: Overgrow
                        User Image
                                    Wildfire
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Level: 8 (14/15 EXP)
                                    Ability: Run Away

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
User Image

σcαтισи ____ asdkgadg __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Afa;sdgkaj __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ A;fkasgdsg

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar!Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar!

Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar! Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar!

Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar! Omg werdz? Hello? Hello? Oh gosh! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ginger and I always have a ton to say! Not that it's ever really very important. But maybe that's okay with you? And then we can totally be the best of bestest friends ever. I think I'd like that. Would you like that? Oh, that reminds me! I have to study for this super important test. Do you have any tests coming up? Gosh, did you see the sky today? It's hanging a little low... Maybe it's finally happening. Oh. My. Gosh. I bet it is. C'mon, hurry! Follow me to my super fancy storm cellar!

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
          CASSANDRA MARLOWE`
          tab eighteen tab female tab ecruteak city tab (aspiring) pokemon breeder
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          tab tab EASYGOING tab OBLIVIOUS tab CURIOUS tab ENERGETIC

Cassandra knows a thing or two about traveling since she's been doing it her entire life. Her father is an agent of some sort, one that doesn't particularly enjoy talking about his work. All she ever knew was that the family had to move around a lot because reasons. She adapted easily, oftentimes excited to see the next thing they would encounter. Their most recent move, nearly three years ago, brought them to Ecruteak City. Cassandra molded quickly into the environment, but was still eager to explore more. When the opportunity to learn more about Pokemon presented itself to her, she practically bolted out of her house. She was going to learn everything she could ever learn about everything.

tab tab tab tab ░▌ SERYN NIOREH

Samples

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image

User Image
          CASSANDRA MARLOWE`

` B A S I C S
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          tab tab eighteen tab female tab aspiring pokemon breeder tab ecruteak city

` A P P E A R A N C E
          tab tab brown tab brown tab 109 lbs tab 5'1"

User ImageUser Image
              Cassandra has dark hair and dark eyes. She's always preferred to keep her hair short, even though she typically says she wishes she had longer hair. She finds it much easier to maintain and style short hair, so she's just kept it that way. She is fairly petite overall, being the shortest in her family. Her body type is generally simple and straight. She isn't exactly curvy, but not very athletic either. Even though she knows her body type, she rarely chooses clothing to accentuate any part of her. Her choice of clothing is typically all over the place. Anything she deems as cute or nice will be something that she wears. Overall, comfort is a very important factor for her when choosing clothing. That isn't to say that everything she has is comfortable. She actually owns several pieces of clothing that are the furthest they could possibly be from comfortable. Cassandra thoroughly enjoys accessorizing, often adding scarves, jewelry, and hair clips to any outfit she is wearing. This love of accessories extended to earrings, which are the only piercings she has. Other than that, she has a small birthmark just left of her navel.

Cassandra is a fairly expressive person. She uses her hands frequently in conversation, whether it be to attempt to gesture things she typically can't express herself or touch the person she is conversing with. Her posture isn't exactly the best, and she often makes too intense of eye contact. She talks a lot and typically talks very quickly. Needless to say, she isn't always the most comfortable person to talk to.

` P E R S O N A L I T Y
          tab tab EASYGOING tab OBLIVIOUS tab CURIOUS tab ENERGETIC

User ImageUser Image
              Cassandra is very easygoing. She typically takes any situation she is faced with in stride, though that's sometimes because she stays blissfully unaware of most situations she's in. She's very curious by nature, which is not always the best thing for her health. She will chase after most of anything that she finds remotely interesting in hopes to find out more. Her natural high energy typically helps her to sail along towards whatever goal she might have. This energy usually presents itself as her being generally hyper, as she can typically be found somewhere bouncing on her toes.

Though she has no problem with talking to almost anyone she meets, she isn't exactly the friendliest person. She can sometimes get distracted mid-conversation and wander away to worry about something else. Though she rarely intentionally tries to upset someone, she doesn't exactly have a high number of friends. In the event that she does make it through a conversation, it's usually one-sided. If someone finds the perfect thing to talk about, she will rarely ever shut up until she has said everything she could possibly think to say.

` B I O G R A P H Y
          User ImageUser Image
              ◓ Cassandra was born in Fuchsia City to an agent and his devoted homemaker wife.
              She spent a lot of time visiting the local Safari Zone with her mother, where she first got acquainted with Pokemon.
              ◓ Their family moved to Littleroot Town when Cassandra was six. She mostly spent her time staring in the Professor's windows, wondering what he was doing in there.
              Unfortunately for them, they were living in Hoenn when Groudon and Kyogre had attempted to destroy the world.
              ◓ The earthquakes and floods were very extreme, even in their secluded little town. To this day, Cassandra gets very scared when she feels the slightest of tremors.
              Within a year of the disaster, her father was back to work and they relocated to Icirrus City.
              ◓ She visited the Pokemon Fan Club regularly to learn more about the little creatures she had always been fascinated by. She was especially happy that it was in the upper part of town, away from water.
              Just as she was starting to become more comfortable with the idea of living in Icirrus, they moved again. The destination this time was Solaceon Town.
              ◓ Solaceon Town had a lot to offer her. She volunteered at the Day Care frequently and was quickly fascinated with every egg she saw.
              Watching the little Pokemon grow sparked her interest in breeding. Even at the young age of 13, she was positive that she knew what she wanted to do with the rest of her life.
              ◓ At 15, the family moved to Ecruteak City. This was one of the hardest moves for her. She desperately wanted to stay behind and continue helping the Day Care.
              Ecruteak was different. She really enjoyed the new clothing styles and exploring the areas nearby. Even with so much to explore, her favorite thing to see in town was the Kimono Girls.
              ◓ Her father was talking about moving again, so she saw it as a perfect opportunity to start her own adventure. Cassandra took all of her savings and started the journey towards New Bark Town.

` T R A I N E R C A R D
          User Image
              INVENTORY
              xx 2500 p
              xx roller skates
              xx notepad & pen
              xx map of johto
              xx sleeping bag
              xx 1 bottled water
              xx 1 pokeball

` M I S C
          THEME SONG Ellie Goulding, Burn

` more info
              ` Likes
              xxxx Music - preferably something with a fast beat
              xxxx Pokemon eggs
              xxxx Exploring

` Dislikes
              xxxx Storms or tremors
              xxxx Rude people
              xxxx Sour food

` Personal Skills
              xxxx Fair amount of typically useless Pokemon facts
              xxxx Climbing
              xxxx Accessorizing

` Hobbies
              xxxx Singing
              xxxx Reading up on Pokemon

` Personal Goals
              xxxx To learn as much as she can about all of the different kinds of Pokemon
              xxxx To run her own breeding center with lots of happy Pokemon

` P O K é M O N
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Move Tokens x O

User Image
            nickname nature
            tab POKéMON 「 User Image
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ╰ ability
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
            OO hp▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
            nickname nature
            tab POKéMON 「 User Image
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ╰ ability
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
              xxx move
            OO hp▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
                            xxxxxTHE HOST WITH THE MOST... DULLNESS

Full Name: Orel Frisk
                            Traits: Quiet, Organized, Open-minded | | Paranoid, Aimless, Obsessive
                            Video: 5evar
                            Catch Phrase: Well... Okay, then.

Orel is not exactly the most exciting person ever. He always found it hard to establish some grand goal for his life. Unfortunately, he lacked both the motivation and the decision-making capabilities to bother himself with such a thing. Instead, he would try to preoccupy himself with some interest that someone suggested to him at some point in time. His seeming lack of ambition allowed him to freely move to whatever areas the person he was most dependent on wanted. The current holder of that title, Orel's twin brother, had the wonderful fortune of getting a tag-along to a new city. In the background, he would settle into a nice, simple job that he could easily use to fill up some free time.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Hiya! This is where all the super great information about Land's End Cove goes! 8D

Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler.

Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler. Blahblahblah for filler? Blahblahblah for filler.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
                            xxxxxTHE BEST STUDENT THIS HOSPITAL HAS EVER SEEN... PROBABLY?

Full Name: Lyra Richmond
                            Traits: Studious, Active, Compassionate | Hesitant, Evasive, Messy
                            Video:
                            Catch Phrase: Oh no! Let me help you!

Work has always come first for Lyra. That isn't to say that she doesn't enjoy her fair share of play time, but she respects the fact that she needs to enjoy that part of her life in moderation. Her general love for helping people paired with her mostly instinctive smarts propelled her towards a career in the healthcare industry. It didn't take her long to quickly pick her field of interest (Optometry) and start on the fast track to helping people! Lyra only recently paused to take a year off before starting her residency. She arrived in the city only recently when she found that her program would be held here.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
                            xxxxxI CAN FEEL SOMETHING BREWING BETWEEN THE TWO OF US, BABY!

Full Name: Jackson Davenport
                            Traits: Creative, Playful, Observant | Entitled, Selfish, Overimaginative
                            Video:
                            Catch Phrase: Man, am I the best or what?

Jackson is the baby of a rather large family. As such, he has gotten away with quite a lot. He's maybe even been coddled a bit too much along the way. In an environment where all of the work was always done by an older sibling, he spent a lot of his time relaxing and enjoying all of the pampering. He only recently moved out of the house and still feels like he is the greatest thing there has ever been. Adjusting to the real world and everything it has for him will surely be a wonderful adventure for him.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
User Image

WHO ___ ___ no one currently__________ WHERE ___ ___ walking through downtown__________ OOC ___ ___ first post finally ouo

Orel woke up rather early, as usual, only today was somehow more special. That was because today was Christmas Eve! The nice gentleman on the radio had even said it and everything. If there was one thing that Orel was sure of, it was that holidays were supposed to feel really special. Their apartment was loosely decorated with random Christmas paraphernalia the brothers had found and tossed about. Even though they didn't have the most money ever, the place was still pretty nice. It was definitely enough for the two of them. Orel started his daily routine which mostly consisted of going through almost every article of clothing he had and asking himself if he felt like wearing that today. This almost always resulted in him rushing his breakfast, which his brother usually had prepared, and then running out the door to get to work on time. Thankfully, there was never much of a decision for him to make on breakfast. If there was, he'd probably be late to work everyday. Today was really no different despite the holiday status.

He checked the mail on the way down and was happy to see that Mr. Ryuu had received the card. Christmas was a really great time. He'd have to send over cookies or something for the thoughtful note with the pretty tree. Ah, but he really didn't want to have to continue this sending stuff back and forth thing for too long, since he didn't exactly know the others man's money situation. Of course, if they did have to send stuff back and forth, he could probably just give him some more money? No, no. A nice thank you in person would probably suffice. ... He'd just have to talk to Elmo about it later. He dropped the mail back off on the small table. "Mail's here. I'm heading out now. Have a great Christmas Eve, if you want to, that is. Oh, we'll have to talk later about that party thing. Maybe. If you want to. Okay. I've really got to go. Sorry. Bye." He wasn't really the best with really quick conversations and truly felt bad that he couldn't let his brother have much of a chance to talk there. He knew that work was a really important thing, and Elmo would probably understand, right?

Orel continued down the stairs and out onto the street to start his daily walk. He continuously contemplated buying a bike or something, but he was just never sure about it. The walk to downtown from the eastside wasn't exactly the most fun, especially not with the cold wind. Fortunately, he had experienced much worse temperatures in his life and a low-40s Christmas was pretty ideal. His fluffy holiday-themed sweater definitely helped with managing. "Merry Christmas!" He smiled to everyone he passed along the way, even making a point to wave over to the police car he saw as he continued walking. Maybe it was the fact that his brother had been a fireman for awhile, but he really liked knowing that there were people watching out for the city. He wasn't going to pass up the chance to show some gratitude, even if it was a small gesture. Orel continued walking and greeting everyone he saw well into downtown.

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

Cameron Stallon

User Image

My name is :: Cameron Stallon

I'm this many :: 27

Height :: 6'0"

Hair color :: Black

Eye color :: Green

Blowing out my candles on :: September 16

Isn't it obvious :: Male

I make a living as a :: Owner of the Antique Shop

Get me that ::
Gambling
Chaos
Meditation
Birds
Rainstorms
Coffee
Tinkering
Cars

Ewww Icky ::
Strong scents
Time
Dark chocolate
Quiet
Mornings
Stress

I'm only human :: Dependent, overly persistent, absent-minded, timid

and I'm terrified of :: Public speaking, loneliness, and rejection

History ↘↘
XXXXXXXX Cameron was the first, and only, child of a young couple. His father owned and operated an auto shop while his mother handled the people part of owning a business. Cameron, like most little boys, always looked up to his father. He was the strongest male figure in his life, after all. Cameron always tried to be just like him. He would spend all of his time running around the garage and talking about cars with his father. Cameron's mother would always have to basically drag him out of the garage when the sun was long past set. His childhood was as normal as it could possibly be with a single child going around trying to rewire everything. Their house was constantly being damaged in some way or another, so much so that Cameron stopped being shocked. In fact, if a day went by where there wasn't some mess, it just felt all wrong.

Any time that wasn't spent trying to tear something apart was spent pestering his parents to play some new game with him. Cameron became wildly obsessed with any game of skill he could get his hands on. If there was a way that he could exploit an advantage, he'd find it. If there wasn't, that game simply wasn't worth his time. Who would be dumb enough to waste their time playing something they weren't absolutely sure they would win? Cameron was quite reluctant when the time to start school came around. He enjoyed spending all of his time with his parents and didn't exactly feel comfortable with meeting so many new people. Fortunately, he was able to meet some people that he could play some games with. Cameron's love for games had quickly turned into a love of gambling and many of the other kids were willing to pay. However, taking money from other kids was apparently not appropriate for a young man. Cameron had not been as sneaky as he had thought and, after his second warning, was expelled from school. His mother quickly took on the task of teaching him along with all of her other duties, inadvertently worsening his dependency on her.

Before too long, University was creeping up on him. Cameron raced through his undergraduate degree in business to get a few steps closer to one day owning his own shop. He had always dreamed of running his own place where he could have all sorts of cool little trinkets, maybe even a few that he had tinkered with. The amount of dedication he had to pour into his work seemed to be the only thing that could help him through his time away from his family. It was the first time in his life that he had been further than a few miles of his parents, and he found it hard to handle. There were times when he almost dropped out and ran back home, but the friends he somehow made along the way gave him enough reason to stick through it.

Finally, after those horribly horrible years apart, they were all back together! Needless to say, Cameron was extremely excited and was more than happy to assist his parents with their shop until he could get his own running. Little did he know that while he was away, they were working their hardest to figure out what to do with him. After many hours of discussion, they decided that the relationship was clearly not the healthiest for their son and saved up as much money as possible to send him out to find something better for himself. Cameron reluctantly accepted, quickly calling his only real friend from University and explaining his situation. It wasn't long before he showed up in the small town that was just strange enough and small enough to appeal to him. They didn't appear to have too much going on, and they seemed to have a distinct need for a little shop to sell oddities. He quickly moved in with his best bro from college and opened up his store. He's been in the small town for six years now, most frequently hiding in the back room of his antique shop either polishing something up for sale or tearing something apart for the hundredth time.

Oh, oh, oh, and... :: - Has both ears pierced, but rarely ever has anything in them
- Has glasses for occasions when he's feeling a little lazy, but typically wears contacts
- Roommates with Emyr and Cyrus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces