████████████
Serena Niomi Buick
████████████

serena
                                                populars
                                                seventeen, almost eighteen
                                                heterosexual
                                                senior
                                                that's a secret i'll never tell ;o

'Aspire to inspire'. That was Serena's motto. She never really had a difficult childhood. Two loving parents, and an amazing little sister. When she was came of school age, however, when someone asked what she wanted to be when she grew up, the answer would always be, 'Someone that will change the world!' From giving allowance money to the homeless, to donating hair to be made into wigs for cancer patients, Serena was actually determined to change the world. She had to start somewhere, right? But things slowly started going downhill when she got to her junior year of high school. Yes, she was still the inspiring girl she always was, but her sister died from leukemia only a year ago. People started to pity her. Her modelling career had just begun. At first it was for raising money for charitable causes, but lately, she didn't feel the spark anymore.

She still models from time to time and she's still popular. She keeps a smile on her face and she never, ever, lets anybody give her sympathy. She was a strong girl, she just needs something, or someone who would inspire her enough to get her back on her feet and do what she did best.

bittersweetcupcakes xxx

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

••• all the writer's keep writing what they w-write
                            XXXXXX somewhere another pretty veinjust died,
                            xxxI've got the XXX scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
                            That you're the | antidote | to everything except for me

Serena's

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxxxxxxMY NAME IS BITTERSWEET CUPCAKESxxxxxxxxxxx
___________application_____________application_____________application_____________applicationxxxxx
x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( SWEET MELODY 3.0 ) ▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxI ' Dxx L I K E xx T O xx W O R K xx H E R Exxx
          xxxxxxxxx

My name is Diana and I like reading, vlogging, eating and... reading. Reading is my life. I just love how I'm able to delve into a world entirely different from ours and I plan on becoming a novelist in the future. Percy Jackson is the love of my life and finallyyyy I hate carrots.
                I specialize in simple graphics all the way to L shaped ones too. AND I can incorporate gifs into them too : )
                I'm always on gaia during summer breaks and winter ones, but during school I'm on for about 3 hours, during which I'll be able to work on requests
                Anything from 1 mil is fine. I don't really care about pricing atm, I just want to practice my graphic creating skills by being of service to others : )
                sample thread
                Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

xxxxxSincerly,

BITTERSWEET CUPCAKES

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxI'VE GOT AN ORDER FOR Bittersweet Cupcakesxxxxxxxxxxx
___________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layoutxxxxx
xxxxxxxxW H A Txx Y O U xx N E E D xx T O xx K N O Wxxx
          xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Dakota Venders
                xxxxx Nickname: Kota
                The Junkie
                xxxxx Personality: Kota was once a happy, vibrant young boy with dreams of becoming the next international soccer player. He wanted to bring a little brightness to the world again, as he once read about in a story, in any way he could. That, sadly, was all forced out the window when the old man came into the picture and changed his destiny forever. Now, Kota is a self involved teenager who is increasingly desperate to keep his life exactly the way it is now. He will take any means necessary because he has seen the world for the dark place that it is. He doesn't want to have to deal with it any more than he absolute has to, and has turned to drugs to keep his mind in a differentiated state far away from the present. When he has his hit, he can appear almost normal. Haunted, yes, and overly talkative and hyperactive, but largely normal. When he's not on the drugs, though... His mind take a harsh turn for the worst. Demons come out to play in almost all shapes and sorts, and he has to make them go away or something horrible will happen. No matter what it takes, they have to go away. And friends? Pssh. They're lucky if he doesn't slit their throats the second he sees them, as he can see them just waiting to do the same for him. Kill or be killed. Or be dead. No. Fight!
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: LIKES: Soccer, having fundage, dancing. DISLIKES: Older perverted men, Fighting to survive, aristrocrats
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: [1] [2] [3] Please try to get rid of the text on the pictures that are there, and, if possible, remove the tiara. If not possible, don't worry. : D
                xxxxx Anything you missed: Yes, he's a druggie. XD Sorreh. But that was what the roleplay needed. I am extremely flexible with the layout, and leave almost everything to you.
                xxxxx Color me: His speaking color is #6cc417. Please use that and other complementary/matchy colors <3
                xxxxx Words to Live By: You're falling, who's crashing now?
                I'm wasted, wasting time
                I'm moving on but you're left behind
                A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: As soon as is possible. Within a week?

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxxxxxI'VE GOT AN ORDER FOR Bittersweet Cupcakesxxxxxxxxxxx
___________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layout_____________character post layoutxxxxx
xxxxxxxxW H A Txx Y O U xx N E E D xx T O xx K N O Wxxx
          xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Keres, the Goddess of carnage and violent death & Momos, the God of blame and Mockery
                xxxxx Nickname: Keres took the Human name of Bonnie & Momos took the Human name of Dexter
                xxxxx Personality: Bonnie : Sarcastic ┋ Delusive ┋ Jealous Then Dexter : Twisted ┋ Charming ┋ ill-humored
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Likes :: Trickery, Trouble, Chaos. Dislikes :: Happiness, Families, Peace, Calm things, Heroes.
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: Bonnie :: one two three four five six &&&& Dexter :: :: one two three four five six
                If you wish to make it L-shaped use these on the side :: One Just the part with the box and souls, please cut out the girl & a Brace symbol
                Maybe put this in-between the two characters :: One two Three

xxxxx Anything you missed: Coding would be a Plus, I also a sucker for coding. I tip more for that stuff but not a must.
                Must haves ::
                - Equally shared between the two characters
                - Dark, and Slightly twisted but yet colorful.
                - Titles on there. (Their god name, Their nickname and what God they are.)
                - Not to big of a Banner it is for posts.or Partly L-shaped, not too much.
                xxxxx Color me: Dark, Gloomy colors like Grays & Neon Colors Bonnie's Colors : Pinks & Purples. Dexter's Colors : Blacks & Reds
                xxxxx Words to Live By: Not a must but would love if made into Coding.
                "Don’t let go of my hand because of your unskilled judgment
                Now get to know my everything, feel me
                Close to you and close to you
                I will give you everything – do you see me?
                Close to me and close to me

Did you see? Then that’s that – what more can I do?
                I am approaching you – closer, a bit closer
                Stress – I give you everything but you still can’t do it
                What do you expect? next time
                You can’t come, you can’t leave, you just go round and round
                The countdown is starting, time is ticking"

xxxxx When you need the outline done by: Anything this week or soon would be helpful. I want you to do your best so no rush.

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxDON'T LET ( GO ) OF MY HAND
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
b e c a u s exxo fxxy o u rxxu n s k i l l e dxxj u d g m e n t

xxxxxxxxnow get to know my EVERYTHING, feel me

Close to you and close to youxxxxxClose to you and close to youxxxxxClose to you and close to you
Close to you and close to youxxxxxClose to you and close to youxxxxxClose to you and close to you

i will give you everything () do you see me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClose to me and close to mexxxxxClose to me and close to mexxxxxClose to me and close to mexxxxx

DID YOU SEE?
xxxxThen that’s that () what more can I do?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
I am a p p r o a c h i n g you
xxxxxxxxxxcloser, a bit closerxxxxxcloser, a bit closerxxxxxcloser, a bit closerxxxxx

xxxstressxxxxxxxxxxx i give you everything but you still can’t do it
xxxxxxxxxxx
what do you ( expect ) ? next time
you can’t comexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou can’t leavexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou just go round and round ↺
xxxxxThe countdown is starting, time is ◡ t i c k i n g

bonnie #b370b7
dexter #de0000

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Bittersweet Cupcakes

User Image

() username ::
                      () name of character ::
                      () images :: (up to 7 images and/or 1 gif)
                      () colors :: (two or more colors)
                      () style :: (l-shaped, top and side)
                      () font :: (bold, curvy, etc)
                      () lyrics//quotes :: (write down the lines and tell me if you want them on the graphic or in coding)
                      () extra info :: (anything you'd like to add?)
                      () mantra :: (choose two of the following: fast, good, and cheap)
                      () payment ::

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Precious Sweetheart