My parents are very cool people:
Father: A
Mother:
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 34
My village is: Rock
My rank is: Jonin
My jutsu nature is: Water and Lightning
My family gave me this cool ability: Nah
Here is my life story: [Biography. Give me your character's life in detail: Their family life, how their team shaped their life (if you're Jonin or higher), and things like that. Two paragraphs with seven sentences each]
I prefer:
This person really gets my heart racing: [Character's crush, this can be nobody for now but if your character does get a crush pm me so I can edit!]
Oh! I forgot to mention:
- Has Kokuo
-
-
-
My favorite mentor is: BloodStricken

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Name is: Alexander Wayland
My Role is: The Nerd
My Age is: 15
My Gender Is: Male
My Job is: N/A
My Parents Are:
Father: Robert Wayland
Mother: Catelyn Watland
My Siblings Are:
Older Sibling: Cathryn [19]
Older Sibling: Jenna [18]
Older Sibling: Elaina [16]
Older Half Sibling: M [21] [Mother's side]
My Children Are: N/A
My Special Ability is: [Be Detailed please]
My Personality: [1 Paragraph Min]
My Biography: [2 Paragraph Min]
My Sexuality Is: Bisexual
I have a Crush on: .....
My Soul Mate is:
My Likes Are:
1. Video Games
2. Anime
3. Animals
4. Contacts lens
5. Pizza
My Dislikes Are:
1 Wearing his glasses
2. Homework
3. Sports
4. Getting Grounded
Anything else you didn't know about me:
1. Alex has a cat named Gabriel [Shown in picture]
My Ruler:

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Yomiko Uchiha
But feel free to call me: Yomi [Friends only]
Look down my pants and you can tell I'm a: Female
My parents are very cool people: Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 22
My village is: Hidden Leaf
My rank is: Jonin Sensei of Squad 9
My jutsu nature is: Fire and Water
My family gave me this cool ability: Sharingan; 3 tomoe in each eye
Here is my life story: Yomiko was born as the second child of Sasuke Uchiha and his wife, Sakura. Both of her parents trained her, and she grew close to both of them. She wasn't exactly close to her siblings growing up, but she spent some time with them. She became a Genin when she was 12. Her team and her got along okay, but she didn't care for them much. She spent her time off of missions, trying to learn about her Clan. Her paternal grandparents, and her paternal uncle, the one that was infamous for slaughtering the Uchiha Clan. She even asked her father about the touchy subject and he told her the truth. It was hard to learn and accept, but she couldn't help admire her Uncle Itachi. It wasn't during a mission that he awakened her Sharingan, it was actually during a training session with her father that her Sharingan awakened. Sasuke put her in a situation that Yomi thought she was going to die. Of course, that wasn't the real case, but she believed it. She was 13 when it was awoken. Since then she sought out her siblings to help train her when her father was busy. At the age of 14, Yomiko passed the Chunin Exams.

As a Chunin, Yomiko grew more confident, cocky even. She became a bit more reckless, something that worried her mother. She was then trained by her Uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata. She learned some healing Jutsu and the Shadow Clone Jutsu. She was an easy learner. She then tearned to her own mother for Taijutsu, and her father for her Sharingan training. When Yomiko was 18, she tried out to become a Jonin and failed. She failed 3 times in all. A year later of strict training, she passed. Yomiko dated a few boys over the years. Most of the guys she dated she did to annoy her father, whom disapproved of most. .Of course, they weren't marriage potential. Yomiko kept researching new Jutsu and history. She was interested in Orochimaru and his research, although she never ever told anyone. He was an evil man and she did not want anyone to think different of her. Yomi was even able to learn a few Jutsu of Orochimaru and Kabuto. Nothing serious yet, but she still was learning in secret. She enjoyed being a Jonin, although she was getting bored of missions despite her attempts to enjoy being a Jonin, so when she was 21, Yomiko became a Sensei. She enjoyed teaching the kids, and deided this was what she wanted to do for a few more years, and perhaps became an Academy Instructor later at some point.
I prefer: Males
This person really gets my heart racing: Keito Tobisaru
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Yomiko wants to awaken her Mangekyou Sharingan
2. At one point, Yomi had to put one of her teammates out of their misery.
3. Yomi wants to have children at some point, to continue the Uchiha Line, although she wants to keep her surname.
4. Yomi still researches Orochimaru and Kabuto, and desires to learn all of their Jutsu.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hello! My name is: Ryu Hyuga
But feel free to call me: None
Look down my pants and you can tell I'm a: Male
My parents are very cool people: Hiromi Hyuga [Deceased] and Ko Hyuga
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 27
My village is: Leaf
My rank is: ANBU
My jutsu nature is: Water and Earth
My family gave me this cool ability: Byakugan
Here is my life story:
Ryu was born as the eldest of 4 children and only son. He was put in the Academy early and it was during his time that his mother Hiromi died giving birth to his last sister, who was named in her honor. He became more withdrawn after that, and more serious on matters of being a Shinobi. He focused on his studies and became a Genin at the age of 12. Since he had the Byakugan, he trained himself on Taijutsu as well as Genjutsu. He did not want to rely strictly on his Kekkei Genkai. When he was 14, he became a Chunin he still tried keeping in touch with his teammates, including Akemi Uzumaki, daughter of the Hokage. During this time he was still helping his dad take care of his little sisters. Ryu became a Jonin at the age of 18 and a year later, he hooked up with Akemi, which resulted her getting pregnant. He didn't really know until the baby was almost born. Ryu made sure that he was there for the birth of his son, Tsukihiko. Although he never went into a relationship, he still made sure that his son was taking care of. By this time, he had mastered the Byakugan and was helping the younger members of the Clan master it as well.

Ryu remained a Jonin until the age of 24, when he became a member of the ANBU Black Ops. During his time there, he gave half of his paycheck to Akemi, for Tsuki's sake. He did his best to balance his time with his son and his work. He received many injuries and nearly died a few times. Ryu was offered the position for ANBU Captain when he was 26, but he turned it down due to the fact that he'd have to spend less time with Tsuki. He also had a few nieces and nephews he wanted to spend time with as well. Over the years many females had offered to date him. He declined them all, he wasn't looking for love; he was looking for an outlet for his needs. Now, at the age of 27, Ryu is focusing on helping his son become Genin as well as protect the Village under Lily Uchiha's leadership.
I prefer: Females
This person really gets my heart racing: N/A
Oh! I forgot to mention:
- Ryu tries his best to spend time with his son
- He has a few scars that he is not afraid to show; he is proud of them

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Akira Kisaragi
But feel free to call me: None
My parents are very cool people: Gaara of the Desert and Kumiko Kisaragi [Presumed Deceased]
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 19
My village is: Sand
My rank is: ANBU
My jutsu nature is: Earth and Wind
My family gave me this cool ability: Magnet Release
Here is my life story:
Kumiko Kisaragi fell pregnant with Gaara's child during a short fling. Kumiko was a merchant from the Hidden Rain Village. By the time she realized who the father could be, Gaara had already had another child, a girl, who was a few months younger than her own son. Kumiko raised Akira in the Rain Village. He was enrolled in the Academy at the age of 5 and during his time there, he was viewed as a prodigy. He was really popular. Even with all that, he still idolized his mother, and half brother, Seito who was 6 years older than him. Kumiko's husband had left her for a man, so it was just her raising her sons. Graduating at the age of 10, many villagers of the small village wanted him to work for them. He did so, helping out whoever he could. He became a celebrity. It was during this time that Gaara confronted Kumiko and Akira met his father for the first time. Akira was given a chance to move to Sand with him, but he declined, opting to stay in the Rain Village.

Akira was also popular with the ladies. He was placed on a squad with Nariko Watanabe, Motonari Shizushiki and their sensei, Fukiko Ayagumi. They all got along well, although It was no wonder that Akira became a Chunin at the age of 12. His mother was proud of him. During a mission, his Kekkei Genkai awakened and allowed him to complete his mission. A year later Akira went to Wind Country with Kumiko. She wanted him to teach him to be a merchant; at least in part. While staying in a rather large Village near the Hidden Sand Village, they were caught up in a Ninja battle. It had seemed the former Jinchuuriki of Shukaku had gone rogue and several Sand Shinobi were fighting against it. Akira and Kumiko were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Akira woke up in a hospital a few weeks later.

Gaara explained to him that the Jinchuuriki tried killing himself, and that Shukaku was extracted from him before that could happen. The ninja there knew that Akira was his son and Sealed Shukaku within him. Akira was furious, but there was nothing to be done. Gaara wasn't too happy either, but the most of the Shinobi who fought Shukaku were dead. Gaara was out of the Village at the time, and was informed of the incident when he returned. Since Kumiko was never found, there were search teams sent out for her. In the mean time Akira stayed in Sand. He had Shukaku so he couldn't exactly leave. Gaara gave him the rank of Chunin there.

Akira trained with Gaara to control his abilities and was able to fuse his sand with Magnetic Sand, similar to his grandfather, the Fourth Kazekage's father. He always found time to send letters to Seito. He met his half siblings; and he was alright with them, though they didn't always get along. At the age of 17, Akira passed the Jonin Exam on his second try. He reveled in the missions, but he didn't really care much for the Sand Village. He somewhat cared for his father, but he was angry he was forcefully made a Jinchuuriki. Akira knew it wasn't Gaara's fault, but he was still upset about his mother's disappearance. He had visited the Rain Village a few times and spent time with Seito, who was searching for their mother. At the age of 19, he recently became a member of ANBU; something that surprised many villagers.
I prefer: Girls
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Akira gets along with Shukaku
2. He doesn't mind killing; doesn't really bother him
3. Despite his cold attitude, he has fangirls just like his father used to

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe, but probs not.

Hello! My name is: Ayumi Shida
But feel free to call me: Goddess of Death
Look down my pants and you can tell I'm a: Hidan
My parents are very cool people: Hidan and Koemi Shida
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 30
My village was: Rock
My rank is: Missing Ninja
My jutsu nature is: [Up to two elements only, please!]
My family gave me this cool ability: [Things like the Uchiha sharningan and the Hyuga Byakugan. PLEASE no EMS or Rinnegan (unless you're Pein and Konan's kid), and I will allow custom ones but they will be subject to approval]
Here is my life story: [Biography. Give me your character's life in detail: Their family life, what caused them to leave their village, and things like that. Two paragraphs with seven sentences each]
I prefer: Whomever really
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Like her father, Ayumi is immortal
2. Ayumi wants to become "Goddess of the World"

My favorite mentor is: [Username]

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Shinako Aburame
But feel free to call me: Shina
My parents are very cool people: Shino Aburame and Misaki Kaizawa [Deceased]
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 14
My rank is: Genin -- Squad 8
My jutsu nature is: Wind
My family gave me this cool ability: Kikaichu Beetles & Magnet Release
Here is my life story: Shinako was born the illegitimate child of Shino Aburame because of a passionate, but short lived affair between him and a woman named Misaki Kaizawa while Shino was married. Upon her birth, Shino infused the Kikaichu Beetles with her body soon after it was confirmed Shinako was the Aburame's child. In her youth, she was raised by mother, who was originally from the Land of Whirlpools. Having no other family to support her, Misaki worked in the Tanzaku Quarters, as a harlot to support her and Shinako. Misaki herself was never a ninja, but knew a couple of basic Wind Release Jutsu that she taught her daughter. From time to time, Shino would visit, play with her and teach her some ninja skills, although that wasn't often. At first, she was terrified of having insects living inside her but she eventually grew attached to them. When she was 7, she was enrolled in the Konoha Academy. The girl was able to keep up with her studies, although she lacked any real desire to fight.

Things were looking up for Shinako and her mother who was able to save enough money to move to the Leaf Village. Shina made a few friends although she didn't see her father much anymore. Shinako was 12 when she graduated and placed on a team with Morito Kazuhana, Kira Kazuhana and and older man by the name of Yasushi Fukusato as their Sensei. Shinako was quiet as a Genin but got along with the Kazuhana siblings. Yasushi was a fun, and loving man who treated his students like they were his family. After a year and a half they took the Chunin Exams. Kira was killed during the Forest of Death and the group failed the test. Yasushi then retired to raise his own family, and Morito's family then moved away to the Sand with relatives, leaving Shinako without a Squad. Having no Squad, she was tossed around different Squads.

A few months later, Shinako returned home from a mission late one night. to find her mother hanging from the ceiling with slit wrists. Shinako quickly went to grab their neighbors, but Misaki was dead. With no other family, and not wanting his daughter to be put in the Orphanage, Shino stepped up and revealed Shina to his wife. It was a scandal throughout the Leaf Village and Shino was shamed. He did however, convince his wife to let Shinako live with the family. Shinako moved in with Shino, his wife, and their two kids. Her father continued to train her, although living with the family was awkward. She was recently placed on Squad 8.
I prefer: ...
This person really gets my heart racing: ....
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Shinako wants to be a Medic Ninja
2. She believes her step mother hates her
3. She is not close with Shino's other two children
4. Upon the death of her Mother, Shinako is the last known Kaizawa
5. The Kaizawa Clan were infamous in Whirlpool Country for their rivalry with the Uzumaki Clan.
6. Shina is still looked down for being a b*****d child from a Noble Clan

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Name: Temari Nara
Username: BloodStricken

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Rengetsu Hozuki
But feel free to call me: Ren
My parents are very cool people: Hydrification Technique and Karin's Jutsu
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 18
My village is: Hidden Mist
My rank is: Chunin/ Swordsmen of the Mist -- Nuibari
My jutsu nature is: Wind & Water
My family gave me this cool ability: Hydrification Technique and Karin's Jutsu
Here is my life story: Rengetsu was the first born son and middle child of Suigetsu Hozuki and Karin Uzumaki. He grew up in the outskirts of the Mist Village with Suigetsu, Karin and his siblings. Being the first born son of Suigetsu, the man spent a lot of time training Rengetsu. As he got older, he went into the Academy. The boy had average grades and a few friends. Rengetsu became a Genin at the age of 14. His squad consisted of Nami Kurasaki, Hayato Izukoto and Saki Busashima for their Sensei. He got along okay with his teammates, although Hayato was a huge jerk to him. It took them two years before their Sensei thought they qualified for the Chunin Exams. They all failed the first time. The second time around, Ren passed the Chunin Exam along with Hayato. At the age of 16, Rengetsu packed up and moved to the Leaf Village. He wanted to restore his parent's reputation. At first Rengetsu was ignored, but watched carefully. It was during his second year of living in the Village when he was sent on a mission.

During a mission, he was thrown into a coma while trying to save a pregnant woman and her two children's lives. The woman turned out the be the sister of the Fire Country's Daimyo. It was over a year later when Rengetsu regained consciousness. Viewed as a hero, Rengetsu was offered a place in the Leaf Village, but his heart remained in the Mist. After his release from the hospital, he had to take physiotherapy for his body. He had a few sessions in the Leaf, before he headed back home. Unfortunately, the Medic Ninjas didn't think he could be a ninja again. Now after months of therapy and training, Rengetsu is back out in the field preforming missions, although he is taking it slow and easy while he fully recovers, living with his Father again. Like his Uncle, his abilities as an Shinobi allowed him to became a Seven Swordsmen with the sword Nuibari; an offer he happily accepted. He recently met Nikel Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf Village and started dating the boy.
I prefer: Bisexual
This person really gets my heart racing: Nikel Uchiha
Oh! I forgot to mention:
- Rengetsu still goes to therapy at least three times a week
- He likes collecting weapons of all kinds
- Rengetsu falls unconscious easy.
- He wants to prove the Medical Ninja wrong and become strong again
- Ren lives on his own, but visits his parents often
- Rengetsu is gifted with natural Kenjutsu abilities

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Seiichi Uzumaki
But feel free to call me: Sei
My parents are very cool people: Orochimaru [Unknown/Presumes Deceased] and Kagura Uzumaki [Deceased]
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 16
My rank is: Jonin
My jutsu nature is: Earth and Lightning
My family gave me this cool ability: Uzumaki Vitality.
Here is my life story:
Seiichi was born in Sound to famed Rock kunoichi Kagura Uzumaki and the Sound Leader Orochimaru. From the moment he was born, he was experimented on. Sei heard nothing but praise about his father; not only from his mother but the Sound Ninja that worked for him. He looked up to his father as a hero. Orochimaru experimented on him and trained him to increase his stamina and endurance. Sei was also experimented by Kabuto and was terrified of the man. Sei didn't see his father too often, but loved spending time with him when he could. By the time he was 6, he was of Genin level. Despite his father's training, he was a softy. There were times where he could merciless, but that wasn't who Sei was. Seiichi was 10 when his mother told Sei that they had to leave. She took him out of Sound and they traveled around for a bit. During this time, Kagura trained Sei to fight. She also told him that Orochimaru was an evil, wicked man. The boy didn't understand why his mother hated his father all of a sudden. Seiichi was orphaned at the age of 12 when Kagura was mysteriously murdered in front of the boy. Orochimaru arrived soon after and gave him a gift; A Curse Mark of Heaven and put up mental barricades to make sure no one could enter his mind, although he was left with his own memories. Sei was told not to tell anyone about himself.

A few days later, Leaf ANBU Black Ops arrived and found Seiichi with his dead mother. Upon seeing the famous Kunochi deceased and her son with a Curse Mark, they took the boy back to Konoha where he was placed in the orphanage. The Konoha officials were curious as to why Sei had a Curse Mark and decided it would be best to keep them there until they found out. He was recently placed on a Squad so someone could always keep an eye on him. He was in a Squad with Manami Kichirama and Ryuto Miyuzuki. Their Sensei didn't care for Seiichi, but that didn't bother him too much. He became a Chunin at the age of 14, and loved it. He still was close to Nami, although not as close as he would have liked to have been. He was around this age when he learned that he had a half sister named Kira. They grew close over the years and she taught him some Jutsu. The Konoha Officials were still weary of him, but allowed him to remain Chunin. He tried out for the Jonin Exams shortly after his 16 birthday and passed, much to his relief. It seemed that he was becoming trusted within the Village.
I prefer: Girls
This person really gets my heart racing: Manami Kichirama
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Seiichi is saving up for his own apartment, but for now he is still living at the Konoha Orphanage.
2. Sei has accepted his mother's death but has a picture of her he carries everywhere.
3. Seiichi has been learning Orochimaru's techniques
4. Seiichi has an easy time learning Jutsu
5. Sei wants to learn how to activate his Curse Mark to Level Two
6. Sei loves his big sister Kira; he would do anything to protect her
My favorite mentor is: [Username]

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Hello! My name is: Akako Katsumori
But feel free to call me: Akasuna No Akako
My parents are very cool people:
Father: Akasune No Sasori [Deceased]
Mother: Yumiko Katsumori
Step Father: Jun Katsumori
I am very old, haha just kidding but seriously my age is: 29
My village was: Hidden Rock
My rank is: Kitsune Member
My jutsu nature is: Earth and Water
My family gave me this cool ability: Magnent Release
Here is my life story: [Biography. Give me your character's life in detail: Their family life, what caused them to leave their village, and things like that. Two paragraphs with seven sentences each]
I prefer: Both
This person really gets my heart racing: No one
Oh! I forgot to mention:
1. Like her father Akako is a Puppet Master
2. Akako has a photo of her lost son.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image
Name : Hitomi Hyuga
Clan: Uzumaki
Nickname : Tomi
The Village : Hidden Leaf
Allegiance : Her family
Family:
Mother: Hinata
Father: Naruto
Siblings:
Kaien
Haruka
Half Siblings:
5 or 6 ish?

Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan
Chakra Element: Water
Personality: 1 Paragraph Min
Biography: As the last child of Hinata and Naruto, she was an unexpected gift.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: No one
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Extras:

Nindo:"T-to protect the ones I love."
Username: BloodStricken

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff