Welcome to Gaia! ::

BLStoner generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 62!

OG Gaian

Look at me, aren't I pretty?
My strings are pulled by... BLStoner
You can call me... Nicolas Xemos Yueva
I've lived through... What is the meaning of time if it is simply defined by numbers? We are no more than a blip in the history of the world, a passing second. But if you must know, I'm a few centuries old.
See me as a... Well, I am an immortal sorcerer with a thirst for blood.
I can assure you, I am... Male
I would call myself... Homosexual
I tend to be... I am not an easy person to describe, the world and I have changed together, but I still am a compassionate soul and usually very gentle when it comes to others. However, I'm not someone to be toyed with. I can be just as cruel as I can be kind.
My tale begins with... I was born during the medieval ages to a couple of common folk. We lived on a small piece of farmland, and we had little to survive on. We had a cow, a couple pigs, and two hens. We barely were able to afford keeping them, but mother had did her best in creating a garden so we at least had something to eat. But most of the time we were hungry. And things did not seem to get better as time went on. Not when my folks learned of my 'gifts'.
Truth came to light the day I learned I was able to use magic to my pleasing, my father quick to call me the child of the devil and so on until my mother told my father that it wasn't so. In fact, she had bedded another man, one who was well known. He was a traveling sorcerer, a man foreign in heritage to these lands, but was quiet popular for he had provided many services to the kingdom. But this did not ease my father's anger, and he eventually threw both my mother and myself out. We had nowhere to go, no money, nothing. We were destined to spend our lives begging and perhaps even die in the streets.
But a mother always does what she must to protect and care for her child. I never believed she would resort to such a thing, seeing as her morals disallowed it, but what were morals when a test of survival was brought up? She had stepped into the world of prostitution, a shady business that could often lead into quite a bit of trouble were one not careful, but I suppose it wasn't unheard of those days. But it put food on the table and a roof over our head. Of course, my mother knew not of the dangers it brought me as a lad who was nearly fifteen. Not all men were interested in maidens. But those days were dark and plenty, and I remember the many nights I laid crying unto my pillow at the recollection of the many filthy hands that were laid upon me. I had not the heart to tell my mother, for see was truly doing the best she could, spending days and nights busy around the clock to make sure we had enough money to eat.
A couple years past and my mother was gone. Illness that had brought an unholy fever had taken the woman from me. I used what little money I had to buy her a separate plot in which to be buried, for no one deserved to be thrown in a massive grave with other poor folk. Such a practice was foul in my eyes. But now I had nothing left. Nothing but my magic. So I used it to make my livelihood, needing to keep myself alive somehow. It was mainly small things at first, making a gold piece disappear then reappear, escaping imprisonment when the law thought I had done something wrong, healing minor injuries. Small things, really.
Luckily I never stayed in one place too long, always on the road and never having any place to call home. However, time was quick to flow, and seemed to not change. For awhile I pondered it, then remembered that I had messed up on a particular spell at the age of twenty-three. I suppose that's what I deserve for trying to make the rain stop with little to no knowledge of magic and its properties.
But on time went, and I learned to rapidly change and adapt with the ways of the world and ended up calling an old ruin which was once a mighty fort home. The place had, and still has, been over grown with a number of plant life, so it looks like a big tower of moss and vines. I know I should clear it away, but it provides the perfect defense against intruders. Which is how I met my first real lover, a skilled thief who was thirteen years my senior. His name was Aldrich and he was once a soldier, but was thrown out after a brutal brawl with a comrade who had been causing trouble endlessly. Aldrich had lost an eye in that fight and had plenty of nasty scars which he wore proudly. But despite the male's build that was perfect for the warrior type, he was as agile and silent as death and could get his hands on just about anything he desired. I just happened to be one of those things.
We were quite happy together for about six years until he turned me into a creature much like himself, one of the night and who thirsted for blood in order to survive. I did not and still cannot believe he did such a thing, but I had him thrown out and gave him a good warning of what would happen if he ever returned.
Since then I have been on my own, forgetting about the rest of the world, other than when I needed to feed, and only focusing on my magic. I've become highly skilled since then, but a couple centuries in only your own company can be quite frustrating and cause one to go mad. I've decided that I'd rather not become crazed and have been on a quest to find companionship ever since.
I want a collar with... Blue, White; Fang, Cloud
Expect me to be... Kind and compassionate, but also stern when the situation calls upon it.
My property is called... N/A

OG Gaian

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image
                                          XXXXXXIXDON'TXWANNAXHEARXYOU'VEXGOTXA BOYFRIEND
                                          XXXXXXXXX SOMETIMES YOU'REBETTEROFF ALONE
                                            BUT X IF X YOU X CHANGE X YOUR X M I N D X YOU X KNOW X W H E R E X I X AM
                                                  YEAH X IF X YOU X CHANGE X YOUR X M I N D X YOU X KNOW X W H E R E X TO X FIND X ME
                                                        'CAUSE X I X DON'T X E V E R X WANNA X BE X YOUR X B O Y F R I E N D
                                                              AND X N E V E R X DID X I X T H I N K X THAT X I X WOULD X BE X C A U G H T X IN X THE X WAY X YOU X GOT X ME

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxx WHERE N//A
                                                xxx WITH N//A
                                                xxx OOC N//A

La Bête du Gévaudan

User Image

OG Gaian

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image
                                          XXXXXXHOWXMANYXFOOLSXCANXIXKILLXTODAY?
                                          XXXXXXXXX TOOMANYTOCOUNT,DON'TGETINMYWAY
                                            I X SHOOT X A X MO'FO' X IN X THE X T H R O A T X WITH X MYX B O W
                                                  TOMAHAWKX C H O P X IS X MYX D E A T H X BLOW
                                                        HOW X M A N Y X FOOLS X CAN X I X K I L L X TODAY?
                                                              TOO X MANY X TO X C O U N T , X DON'T X GET X IN X MY X W A Y

How many fools can I kill today?
                                                Too many to count, don't get in my way
                                                I shoot a mo'fo in the throat with my bow
                                                Tomahawk chop is my death blow

How many fools can I kill today?
                                                Too many to count, don't get in my way

xxx WHERE N//A
                                                xxx WITH N//A
                                                xxx OOC N//A

SPADES

User Image

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image
* IN MY MIND, WORLDS COLLIDE bloop boop
████████████████████████████████BrXXXX
SOMETHING INSIDE ME IS GONEStonerStoner
════════════════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
══════════════════════════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MadBroHoe
══════════════════════════════════════

SO MUCH TEXT WILL GO HERE
Still I keeping going on
In my mind oceans divide
I don’t know where I belong
But still I keep holding on and on

══════════════════════════════════════
* ( STILL, I KEEP ━━ GOING ON !
xxxxxxIn my mind oceans dividexxIn my mind oceans dividexxIn my mind oceans dividexxIn my mind oceans divide
xxxxxxI don’t know where I belongxxI don’t know where I belongxxWe knew this day would comexxI don’t know where I belong
xxxxxxBut still I keep holding on and on,xxBut still I keep holding on and onxxBut still I keep holding on and onxxBut still I keep holding on and on

OG Gaian

User Image
User Image

۰۰۰ ۰۰ ۰۰۰۰۰ Love is a wild animal; It breathes you, it looks for you, it nests upon broken hearts,
                                                                            and goes hunting when there are kisses and candles

It sucks tightly on your lips and digs tunnels through your ribs.
                                                                            It drops softly like snow, first it gets hot then cold in the end it hurts
                                                                                                                    - - - - - -

TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      A S E R P E N T isn't always so D E C I E T F U L

███ Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

███ Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      A S E R P E N T isn't always so D E C I E T F U L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

OG Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

۰۰۰ ۰۰ ۰۰۰۰۰ Love is a wild animal; It breathes you, it looks for you, it nests upon broken hearts,
                                                                            and goes hunting when there are kisses and candles

It sucks tightly on your lips and digs tunnels through your ribs.
                                                                            It drops softly like snow, first it gets hot then cold in the end it hurts
                                                                                                                    - - - - - -

OG Gaian

User Image
𝓣he 𝓢pade 𝓚night 𝓒annibal
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

User Image

OG Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

bathed in moonlight, i'm proclaimed by angels cry
                                                              THINK WELL, DO TAKE YOUR TIME

█ █████████████████ █ █ █
                                                              ↘↘ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ↙↙

↗↗ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ↖↖
                                                              ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                              because your soul will be mine the day you die

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

It had taken him awhile to find it, but eventually found himself standing before an old building that had once been a grand bookshop seeming right smack-dab in the middle of the city. It was mainly just ruins of the past, but there was promises of good reading material inside and he had been dying for something new. Perhaps he would come across a book that was older than that pre-war era. He smirked at the thought and made for one of the many busted windows, soon peeking around at the hazardous environment. It wasn't like there was anything really dangerous here other than some rumored radroaches. He doubted it, however, seeing as he didn't hear a thing move within the area. The folk of Port-Town probably wiped out anything that might have been here. Then again, such creatures were sneaky bastards.

He ventured further inside maneuvering around debris and anything that might have fallen from the upper floors. This place held such promise and was likely a popular place to be back in the day. He let his mind wander as he roamed about, finding moldy pages or halves of books. Some stuff was burnt, others soaking in water puddles so long that the text couldn't be read, and so forth. Of course, all was not lost, for he found a couple books here and there that had survived, but they were in very poor condition. Better than nothing, though. Now just to find a place to sit down and read. Definitely not here, that was for sure.

He began his way back out, double checking for anything that would be of use and found nothing more. Pity. Yet, he knew he didn't have much time to spend reading anyhow, for he was always on the move. Stray Dog didn't like to stay in one place for too long, knowing that it just wasn't where he belonged. Not like it mattered anyhow. A heavy sigh escaped him at the thought, but he focused more on squeezing himself between the floor and fallen piece of the upper floor. He was barely getting through, making him wonder how he got in to begin with. However, a few moments of struggling managed to get him out of his predicament. Good.

With a hop and a skip, Stray Dog was out. Now only to get back to his rented room and spend the evening enjoying his finds, but he dreaded the thought of being questioned on his way in. Some of the folks were nosy, then again, he would probably be the same way if he saw someone walking about in the same gear he had on now. Eh. At least he had a reason to be wearing it. The moment he took it off no doubt someone would try to take it. Same for his Pipboy. Of course, the one thing he did not have on him was his rucksack which held all his belongings. That he didn't necessarily care about, considering if he lost those things, he'd always take from somewhere else, be it a home or just another memory left to rot in the wasteland.

User ImageUser Image Shitty intro post, but it's three in the morning and I don't care.

User Image

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۰۰۰ ۰۰ ۰۰۰۰۰ The broken locks were a warning; you got inside my head
                                                                              I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
                                                                              I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out
                                                                                                                      - - - - - -

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x x

x

TEXT HERE

User Image
                                            x
                                            form : Human xxxx location : N//A xxxx company : N//A

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here

Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here Text here

User Image
                                                x
                                                clothing : Day One xxxx location : N//A xxxx company : N//A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff