Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Hearing the questions, the other said, it was clear he had to give the other the full story otherwise he wouldn't get out of this one without at least a few scratches. Plus, it was better to tell the full story then none at all and lie about it. He couldn't stand liars, which was why he told the truth. Taking a deep breath, he started his explanation. "Well, the reason why I dragged you into it. It was purely coincidental and I didn't know that the reporters were going to be here waiting for me here. My parents keep pushing me and pushing me about wanting me to be married off to someone, so I decided to play a littleru joke to get my familiry to back off." Sure, he needed his family to back off from his back but speaking english was harder than it looked! Then again, he had never once complained to his parents, he was the little mouse in the corner that always kept his mouth shut while still being cheery on the bright side of life.

"Putting it in la....ment term I was being forced into an arranged marriage. One I didn't want to be put into something I didn't want, soh watashi wa, thought it would be better to pray a hoax." He said with a smile. He hoped this would be good enough reason for the other to actually play along. Having a cheerful smile on his face, he was sometimes too cheerful for his own good. He would always look on the bright side of life. It was better than looking at it as a negative all the time. There would be no time for looking at all the past regrets and hoping he could turn back time, because he simply wasn't a magician. He couldn't turn back time to do regrets. He wouldn't be the person he was today. When the other said the he assumed he was straight, a bright red blush crossed his face. Now here was the actual challenging bit. "I am straight. Believe me, this is going to torment me as well." He said then continued, "in order for thisu to work.... we need to make it believable.

It was strange to be asking help from another male, though he supposed that it wasn't all bad. After all, he had Angel as a friend. Angel had his own backstory that made him act like a total jerk, Tian wouldn't have understood it completely to 100 percent because Tian wasn't Angel, he would never be. He would never see Angel as a jerk, it was just too easy to wash away the insults that were flung in his direction when Tian looked down at the cage, Snow mewed again, wanting to be let out. "Nnn... we'll let you out once we get inside the veterinary Snow. You are due for your check up and needle. So we shall head inside. You coming Carmine?" Tian asked looking at the boy, there was no sign of movement from the onlookers that seemed to be no photographers in this alleyway. Tian didn't really need more publicity right now, not after the stunt he had pulled just then.

Then there was the fault of giving misconstrued ideas of pictures that the press were going to be releasing. Granted, he didn't want to bring Carmine in on it in the first place though what other choice did he have when the other had been the golden opportunity he needed. Sure, the other had been walking down the street minding his own business, but when Tian had said he had a lover, of course he was going to take the first opportunity he could get and say it to the world. Oh god, was it going to be on the news tonight? Pushing that from his mind, he made his way into the vets and opened up the cage and placed Snow on the counter and the cage to the side. He could only await Carmine to check up on the kitten and give her the shot she needed because she had been out on the street before Tian had found her and taken her straight to the vet.

User Image
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Translations: soh=so
                                                              watashi wa= I
                                                              pray= play

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

'Come on Tian, you can do this, all you have to do is to talk to her and ask her to go to the dance. That's not that hard is it?' He thought to himself, maybe it was as hard as it looked really. Honestly, sure as a prince he had looks and such like but social skills, he had nothing in this school. Sure, he was stubborn in his opinion when it mattered but when it came to talking to the lades when he wasn't putting on a show in the palace. He wasn't really good at it.

He could refuse the crown to live a normal life, though his parents wouldn't let him. He was far too precious to not have with them at a time like this. The reason why he was allowed in Japan without anyone disagreeing to it was rather intriguing. Yes, his parents had put up a rather huge discussion about it but, he was still allowed to come here. making his way into the school garden, he looked at the snow as it fell to the ground and went to go sit on the garden benches. "The cold reminds me of the chinese winters back home in Beijing. It's so nice to see them here, now if only I could think of how to cut my ties to my family that way I wouldn't be here with a catch. I could just be here without having to find a wife." He said talking to himself as he contemplated what options he had right now. "The only option I have is to give up the crown, my parents wouldn't allow me to get rid of the crown. They would still force me to go through with the marriage and not take my feelings into consideration. That is highly unlikely that they would allow me to not have the crown.

Having someone to take the crown to carry on the line would be needed. I don't want the crown though. I just want a normal life. The only option I have left at this point would be to run away, even then where could I go? Where could I run to when I have little knowledge of other kingdoms except my place in China? What a predicament."
                                                              He said to himself waiting for something to go horribly wrong. When did things ever go his way? That was the question of the ages and one that may never be found out

User Image

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alyssa Usagi
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxEvery rose has its thornxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI Want The Whole World To See

NICKNAMES
                                                                        Nyx, Lyssa

RACE
                                                                        Pureblood Vampire

Physically 17 but who knows how old she actually is

SEXUALITY
                                                                        Bi-sexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf You Follow Your Heart You Can't Be Wrong

PERSONALITY
                                                                        Alyssa is a very posh vampire, living up to the reputation of being a pureblood vampire, she is rather stubborn and refuses to let anyone in too close for fear of being hurt by their actions in the end, so she pushes people away and is rather rude to them looking down at everyone so she doesn't have to disappoint anyone and live up to any expectations that are put forward to her, except the calling of her race and status. She is rather sadistic in nature, taking great pleasure in hurting others, or at least degrading them to push them away so she wouldn't get hurt in the very least. She is rather distant and cold in the beginning if you haven't gotten past her cold and bad tempered exterior. If you have gotten past her cold and harsh exterior, then I congratulate you. You have finally gotten her to open up towards you, she is also quite the tsundere, hiding all her feels and just blushing at the acts of kindness but quickly covers that up with a smart remark or two.

Underneath her cold exterior though, is a pureblood who has been hurt far too much in life for anyone that doesn't have the patience to open up to and listen her silent screams of help, then they wouldn't be able to understand her deep rooted pain and such like. She is also very caring even if she leaves a small rose from the garden in some kids room telling a silent sorry or such like because she has a hard time actually saying it close and personal without making it sound like a snarky comment or such like.

SKILLS
                                                                        As a pureblooded vampire Lyssa has a few tricks of her own up her sleeve. She has the ability to use telepathy, she is able to read minds to find out who is lying or just talk to other people through the mind or read what they are thinking at that time. She is also able to have bat wings come out of her own body that extend when fully out, up to 14ft. Another gift of hers is to be able to erase memories from others, any day or such like. The only con with this power is that she can't use it on herself. What a bummer. Fire manipulation is another one of her abilities up her sleeve, she can make fire appear in her hand sometimes because of the heat in the air. She is able to manipulate it quite well. As a pureblood, she is able to control other vampires even if it is against their will to do so. She is also immune to incubus' flirty tricks, so don't try it.

FAULTS
                                                                        Nyx is rather judgmental of those that she sees or talks to, she is judgmental because she was brought up that way and she is a pureblood, meaning a vampire royal and doesn't open up easily to anyone, especially humans, due to what happened in her past. She looks down on everyone to not disappoint anyone and keeps everyone at arms length so she doesn't have to be hurt anymore.

→Being by herself
                                                                        →Being clean
                                                                        →Her tea
                                                                        →Silence
                                                                        →Formality
                                                                        →Night
                                                                        →Hurting others (to a point... she is kind of sadistic)

DISLIKES
                                                                        →Getting dirty
                                                                        →Too much noise
                                                                        →Humans
                                                                        →Weaklings
                                                                        →Playing childish games (that have absolutely no benefit to her whatsoever)
                                                                        →Too much direct sunlight
                                                                        →Werewolves

[Silvanius]

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Listening to the kid talk about his accent, his eyes widened. He was making words sound different again? Sheesh, a slight blush came onto Tian's pale face, averting his gaze from the kid, he rubbed the back of his neck. Looking up a pout came to his face as well. "Myu accent isn't hea...vy." He said then heard the word adorable slip past the others lips. A deeper blush came to his face as he listened to what the other said. He wasn't adorable, coming from someone like him, the cute little brunette in front of him? Nah, Carmine had to be joking! There was totally no way Tian was adorable in his speech patterns, than the one with the cute feminine face in front of him. Now, Tian wasn't gay but he had no problem saying Tian was cute when he was, just to make any situation be better than the current one. "You're more Kě'ài!" He said then poked his tongue out like a little kid hoping to cheer the other up.

Watching Snow's reactions was always cute, the way she gave a little mew when she was in pain, watching her play with her ball of yarn at home and go crazy running around as well as playing with the electronic mouse that roams around on he floor. All of his kittens actions and reactions were too adorable. Tian had to respect the kid though, he was cute but he did his job pretty well and efficiently. Good thing he was more into chicks! Taking Snow from Carmine's hands, he placed the little kitten on his lap as Tian took a seat and listened to what the other had to say. Petting the kitten he had thought about it actually. How to make it seem believable without making the two uncomfortable. While he was easy going, he did think things through when it came to these sorts of things!

Watching as the other sat down, he went over it in his head again, making sure he had gotten everything. Travelling, accommodation, rooms and such like. Taking a deep breath, he began. "Well, my house is big enough for the both of us and has heaps of room, but I'm sure you'd also like to stay at yours as well. So during the weekdays, chu can stay at chus and on weekends, chu can stay with me or I stay withf chu. If you do stay with me for an entire week at one point, then I can drop you off at work, or let you borrow on of my cars for the time. Conditions of living with me, since I dragged you into this messu, I don't expect you to do anything, but if chu want to, you are welcome to help around the house. When this is all over, if you wish, I'm no way forcing you, you are allowed to help, but you can, if you wish have money from me." He said with a smile. Watching as Snow was nice, he pet the kittens head and scratched under her chin, hearing the kitten under his hands purr gently and watched then his phone went off again. He looked at Carmine then put his index finger up and told him to wait. Checking the caller ID, he kept his smile, but inside, his mind snapped right there.

It was his mother and father, "Nǐ hǎo!" He said happily to his parents, his naturally cheery voice, covering up any concerns he had but hidden away. "Tian, what the hell have you done?!" His mother yelled into the phone, his father was probably too angry to deal with all of this right now. "You have disgraced us and our proud family name!" She basically screeched into the phone so loud that Tian cringed and pulled the phone away from his ear. "Even the family guardian frowns down upon you." She said with evil intent hidden in her voice. "You are going to be marrying a woman whether you like it or not!" She screamed and Tian held his phone by the top, his arm stretched out as far as it could go and his thumb and index finger holding the phone by the tip of it. "Stop stop sto--" Tian said, but he was cut mid sentence by the annoying voice of his mother. "No, you listen here... you are to drop that boy and fix it up with the media as we have just finished watching the damn thing on the news here in China and we are absolutely disgusted!!" She said, then Tian gritted his teeth but kept a cheery face all the same. "No, this lover of mine isn't fake."

'At least I hope it wont be for the sake of getting my parents and arranged marriage requests off my back,' he thought to himself as he looked at Carmine silently wondering what he was actually thinking about. "You're lying!" His mother said disgusted with him. 'Good, hate me for all I care.' He thought to himself then immediately called her bluff, "I'm not lying." He said then put the phone on loud speaker, looking at Carmine, his eyes pleading. "Say hi darling." He said, the words flowing naturally from his lips, when Carmine had said hi, there was a gasp and silence on the other end. He knew his parents would be absolutely disgusted in him when they came to visit him. "Fine... we will want to meet this boy when we come for our visit, which is in a fortnights time." She said and knowing that his parents had a private jet that could take them anywhere, he smirked internally to himself, happy that he had finally rebelled against his parents wishes, though he really didn't want to see them. That was the one thing he didn't want. "I'll make sure he's there." He said smiling, then looked at Carmine with a guilty face. He didn't want to have to drag his friend into this too far, but the damage was done.

There was no way in hell that Carmine was going to be let out of this trap anytime soon. Hearing the line cut off, Tian ended the call on his end and slumped back into the chair gently, not wanting to disturb Snow. "I sorry Carmine." He said, rubbing his temples hoping to get rid of the headache he had gotten when his lovely mother had yelled in his ear. Yes, even with the full english that he had spoken to his mother, even some of the words were wrong itself, or his accent melded with the words. This just wasn't fun at all. "It seem like I brought you deep into this trou...ble." He said thinking about it now, his parents were going to have a nice yelling fest with him, that Tian would just take and brush most of it aside, but all the finer points would be stuck with him. Yes, he get hated by Carmine afterwards was probably going to be a bad thing, who in their right mind would want to break a kids heart like this?

User Image
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Translations: myu=my
                                                              Kě'ài= cute (chinese)
                                                              chu= you
                                                              withf=with
                                                              messu= mess
                                                              Nǐ hǎo = Hello (Chinese)

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

mmmm
                                      AYATO bam SAKAMAKI
                                      уσυяѕ т я υ ℓ у яєqυιяєѕ уσυя в ℓ σ σ ∂

User Image.....User Image.....User Image.....User Image.....User Image

wordswordswordsWORDSSSSwordswordswords
                                      WORDSwordsWORDSwordsWoRdSSSSSSSSSSSSS words
                                      LOTSOFWORDS
                                      WORDSEVERYWHERE
                                      WWWOOOOORRRDDDSSSSSS
                                      BLEEPBLOOPWORDS
                                      wordsforall
                                      everyoensloveswords
                                      tonso'words
                                      ohyesindeedwordswordswords
                                      ilovetowordsyoulovetowords
                                      everyonelovestowordsohchusindeedywordswordswords

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

mmmm
                                      AYATO bam SAKAMAKI
                                      уσυяѕ т я υ ℓ у яєqυιяєѕ уσυя в ℓ σ σ ∂

When the kitten had said that he was a boy, it surprised the redhead but he didn't outwardly show it. Kanato just smiled a sadistic smile, the poor boy had been neglected by his mother and the close relationship he had with his brothers when they were younger, wasn't the same anymore

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Watching as Angel took his sweet a** time to get up, Ikki kept his face rather neutral, not betraying any kind of emotion on his stone cold face, when Angel had finally managed to get up, he listened to the male. When he spat out the blood, Ikki just stayed where he was, he only closed his eyes and groaned in pain when the other shoved him into the wall. That was going to leave a bruise in the morning, it was a good thing he had enough money to head to an Italian restaurant afterwards. 'If that was you covering your a**, you sure as hell have another thing coming you way a*****e.' He thought to himself then stood back up straight "Oh well this is just lovely..." He felt like he was going to be sick again if this kept up but swallowed it all back down, he wasn't going to show weakness in front of Angel, not now and never would. "So I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... brilliant... just brilliant." He growled at himself, he was stupid for not stopping it sooner because now he had gotten himself into this stupid predicament that he really didn't want.

"Too bad I didn't otherwise I could've watched you burn or at least get shot down in flames in front of all those people right there that had been watching your little performance, not mine... yours." He was screwed, there was already photographic evidence going about or at least there would be gossip and rumors going about. That was exactly what he needed... not. It was a miracle that he hadn't thrown up right after Angel had kissed him and the way he had held him brought images flashing to his mind, the times where he had seen his fathers hold each other like that then a few images of his non biological father hanging himself, snapping out of it, a hand flung up to his mouth as his face drained of colour over the last few images that had coursed through his mind, ones he didn't want to remember. "So you figured that just saying that I'M your lover in the middle of everything before a shoot had started, that you just thought it was freaking okay to just say that you t**t?!" He asked, furious but more shocked than anything as he calmed himself down and dropped his hand from his mouth. His english accent coming through on the last word that had spurted out of his mouth.

"What's the pri-" but before he could finish the sentence, Angel was already putting more information forward. "I'm not just talking money either, though you could surely get that from me--if you don't f*ck me over and ruin everything that is. If your punk *ss goes with it I may be willing to help you out with a few things," He heard Angel said, his eyes watching the others face as his back slid down the wall and he sat on the floor, head in his hands, not sure what else to do right now. He obviously couldn't talk to the police about it, these celebrities could probably bribe the police to get anything they wanted and such like. Afterall, they were above the law in their ranking in the social ladder and all the average joes had to go along with the law. "afterall I am quite popular, knowing me would benefit any person, and you're not exactly living like a king right now." He snapped his head up to look at Angel with a glare. "What makes you think in any right mind... or any sane part of your brain that hasn't been overridden with lust and power, that I would want to live like a king? What makes you think that I want to live with the hassles of being dragged into this sort of thing? Oh I forgot... I WAS dragged into this!"

Taking deep breaths, he felt like he wanted to sleep right there as his eyes started closing, but then stood up quickly and started pacing back and forth, he didn't want to sleep and face the nightmares again, he had been awake for a week and a bit full going non stop. He would have to head to the chemist later and get some sleeping pills so he could sleep at night because this just wasn't working for him. "Fine... I'll go along with it, what are the conditions to be met when being in this ploy?" He asked knowing he'd have to keep reminding himself time and time again that it was only a ruse. His mind would only continue playing tricks on him if he didn't condition himself for this sort of thing. He felt his stomach twisting into itself and doing uncomfortable loops as black and white dots skimmed in front of his eyes and sweat began going down his face. He really needed sleep and to de-stress himself somehow and there was no way in hell he was going to talk to a shrink about his problems.

"Do you want my number so we can sort out dates as well as going out and such like?" He asked, the word date, leaving a foul taste in his mouth that he didn't like. His head started to spin as he stopped pacing and put a hand over his mouth. Everything had been emptied out of his stomach and he moved over to the window, sticking his head out as he felt his body throwing up, but he was only dry reaching. Nothing was actually coming out and the dark sets under his eyes could be clearly seen. He looked like a zombie as he pulled his head back inside and slid back down on the floor as he put his hand out in front of him and his hand start to shake violently from just being up in the air then let his hand drop back to his side. He really didn't want to drive back home or move from this spot now as his face was as pale as a sheet. He would have to drop by the chemist before heading home and hope to god that no one questioned him along the way.

User Image

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Kanato Kurai xxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖

Lets cover the basics

Nicknames: Songbird
                                          Sexuality: Bi-sexual
                                          Race: Vampire
                                          Grade/Position: Junior
                                          Origins: Japanese
                                          Size: 5ft 8 ; 135lbs

A little bit about who I am

Personality: Kanato crys often when he doesn't get what he wants. Due to his past, he is a little clingy, I mean who wouldn't be if you had a disturbing childhood like his then you'd have all the reason in the world to act the way Kanato does. He is rather blunt with what he says, he doesn't care whether he hurts anyone's feelings in the process but takes great pleasure in games, and emotions that play on a humans face. The games he enjoys are that of a cat and mouse chase, but if you're a masochist, you better have a way of keeping his attention if you want him around. He doesn't enjoy being ordered what to do, unless you're one of his special ones that he calls a friend. He is also possessive of the things that belong to him

Biography: Being the grandson of the Vampire King himself, Kanato found it very difficult to cope in life. His parents, Cordellia and Richter, pushed the little child aside, not giving a cent about him. He was neglected through his childhood. His father, Richter would prance about getting every girl he wanted and Cordellia having every guy she wanted. Kanato was unwillingly forced to watch his parents, do IT right in front of his eyes, his grandfather did nothing to stop it. Being neglected as well, he talked to his stuffed toys, mainly teddy. Kanato was an only child and as time grew on and he got older, he was taught black magic by a particular vampire that was in the castle to teach the prince. Though technically Kanato was the second prince, he wasn't the correct heir to the family. This irked him, he didn't want to be cast aside when the first prince got all the attention and he got nothing. He was like the unwanted child.

Having grown up enough, he took quite an interest in his mother, and developed an attachment, often singing to her to get her to pay attention to him, but it didn't go as smoothly as he hoped. His mother still went towards other males, so what did he do? He killed his mother, it was no use that he couldn't have her to himself. He even spoke to her about being cold and warming her up before lighting her on fire, as one could say, he was warming her up. When the ashes remained, he grabbed a handful of the ashes and stuffed them inside of the teddy he carries around through school. His grandfather didn't care for him and his relationship with the first prince was rather difficult and strained, Kanato thought it best to no longer stay there, well he didn't decide to go to the school himself, his grandfather practically sent him there so he didn't have to deal with the kid. Not like he made his existence available anyway, except for the black magic classes he took with Dante, as the teacher.
                                          Loves: His teddy
                                          Blood
                                          Causing pain on others
                                          Singing
                                          Sweets
                                          Hates: Teddy being taken away from him
                                          Bitter things
                                          His life
                                          People talking to teddy unless it's Kanato himself
                                          Not getting what he wants straight away

Extra information

Crush: None right now
                                          Strengths: Black magic, singing
                                          Weaknesses: To be changed later
                                          Hobbies: Sing to himself, play with his stuffed toys, collects stuffed toys
                                          Other: None right now
                                          Song: Kirisaki Carnival

.....»Silvanius«.....

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

mmmm
                                      ⓀⒶⓃⒶⓉⓄ bam ⓀⓊⓇⒶⒾ
                                      ωє αяє нuиgяч ғoя b l o o d, αяєи'т ωє t e d d y ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kanato Kurai, the grandson of the vampire king himself walked around the school, not in the least bit worried about himself, but hated his life the way it was, there was one time he had wanted to end his life... but he didn't do it. He was just dong it to scare the servants at the palace. Not like anyone cared right? Click, click, click walking through the halls of the Lunar dorms with teddy in his arms, Kanato had a neutral expression mixed with a frown upon his face. Why didn't he want to smile? Well, that was easy. He never really smiled at anything in the first place, except if it was looking at the faces of the pitiful faces of human girls crying, crawling for pity and begging for forgiveness. Even then, it was only because he took great pleasure seeing girl and some guys scared of the royal vampire. "We're going to break a girl today, aren't we teddy?" He asked with a sadistic smile creeping onto his face as he looked down at his teddy, talking to his teddy like it were real.

He had done that in the palace as well. He didn't want to part with his dear teddy, his teddy was rather precious to him because he had talked to it more in the castle, well he had talked with Hotaru and his instructor, Dante. He had been amazed by Hotaru's skill of playing the piano, that he had wanted to play it himself but then he just stopped practicing one day and began singing, maybe because he wanted to sing to his mother again? To be her little songbird? Maybe that was his reason to sing again, but as he passed a window, he saw a familiar china doll girl sitting underneath a tree near the Lunar dorms... did she not know that it was dangerous to be there, by herself at this time? Hotaru had left the room in a rush as usual, not like Kanato cared enough right now to ask why he would always leave in such a rush, but he pointed to the girl named Nova, which he knew of and had spoken to her a few times actually. "Look teddy," he said looking at teddy then pointed at Nova then looked up at her with a smirk on his face.

"She looks rather delicious, do you think Hotaru drank her blood again?" He asked then heard whispers of his name and people calling him a freak, that he killed his mother then burnt her with her heart still intact, murderer, psycho and someone that shouldn't be alive. His gaze tured to ice as he looked at the others that were talking about him and that made them shut up quite quickly actually. Moving away from the window, he made his way to the outside area with his usual neutral face. Going to Nova, she looked rather pitiful, pale as snow from all the bloodloss she had taken from the infamous Hotaru. "Ne teddy. she does look quite weak and pathetic like that. Say hi to Nova teddy." He said looking at the toy in his arms but the toy never said anything in return. Kanato considered the human girl to be rather entertaining, while she didn't like blood being taken from her body, her expression when saying that was rather priceless, always was and always had been. That's what kept him interested in the girl, all the other girls and some guys just didn't have the same type of facial expressions that Nova had while saying that sort of thing.

After looking at her face, seeing as Hotaru had taken a bit too much from her body, there was no use in taking blood from her right now, even if it was a small amount. It would be wrong of him to do it. Not like he cared anyway, but still. He felt bad for wanting to take some blood away from her body. He would have to do it later. Then a bunch of senior vampire males walked over to Kanato and snatched his teddy from his grasp. Kanato's face had a frown upon it and his eyes went wide as tears welled up in the corner of his eyes. "Give him back." He said looking at the taller vampires who just smirked at him. "What makes you think we'll just hand him over to you. Go back to the hell you came from. Then again, I wonder what would happen if we just tore your precious teddy up here?" "Is it true what they say? That you have your mothers ashes in the teddy bear?" Another asked and this made Kanato stand up who was probably going to be a sobbing mess afterwards. He didn't want his precious teddy burnt. It was precious to him. He had talked to teddy all the way through his younger vampire years at the palace as the second prince.

User Image...............User Image...............User Image...............User Image...............User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Layout for NaticusZala

User Image
                                              xxxxxxMAKE MYxxⓌ Ⓘ Ⓢ Ⓗxxxxxx
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcome true letxxdarkness
                                              slip aside hiding all our hope,xxxxx
                                              I'm no hero, guilty xxxxxxxxxxmocking what we treasure
                                              battlesxxwexxcanxxwinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              IF WE BELIEVExxOUR SOULS
                                              Hang in for the light,
                                              xxxxxxxxxxI'm no Jesus, but niether are youxxxxx till dawnxxxxxx

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

[imgleft]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/Lilith_zpsb5905db0.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=18][b][color=#2E0854]『[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#68838B]MAKE MY[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=18][color=#5C246E]Ⓦ Ⓘ Ⓢ Ⓗ[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]
        [/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]come true let[color=white]xx[/color][color=#68838B]darkness[/color]
        [size=10][color=#404040]slip aside [i][color=#5C246E]hiding[/color] [/i]all our hope,[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color]
        [color=white][size=10]I'm no [i]hero[/i], guilty xxxxxxxx[/size][/color][size=11][color=#2E0854]→[/color][color=white]xx[/color][/size][size=8][color=slategray]mocking what we treasure[/color][/size]
        [color=#5C246E]battles[color=white]xx[/color]we[color=white]xx[/color]can[color=white]xx[/color]win[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color]
        [size=11]IF WE BELIEVE[color=white]xx[/color][/size][size=12][strike][color=#68838B]OUR SOULS[/color][/strike][/size]
        [size=9][color=#404040]Hang in [b][color=#5C246E]for [/color][/b]the light, [/color][/size]
        [size=9][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxI'm no [b]Jesus[/b], but niether are youxxxxx[/color] [color=#5C246E]till dawn[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b][color=#2E0854]』[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=black] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=#8E388E][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah,[/b][/color] blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=#8E388E][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/b][/color] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=#8E388E][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/b][/color] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list]

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Tian watched Carmine blush like there was no tomorrow and it made him look so much more adorable, though Tian never said it out loud. That would spoil it and make the poor kid even more nervous and Tian would've felt bad if he was passing out before his time. He had heard what the other said then heard the slight chuckle, meaning the other didn't believe his lie, though to Tian, it wasn't a lie. It was merely the truth, at least in Tian's eyes. He had two english tutors that would help him with english. One being Angel, which he had bumped into during some shopping that Tian had done in some high end shops, and then began the friendship of Angel and Tian. It was interesting because Angel would always point out what Tian was saying wrong then help him correct it, which always turned out with a flustered Tian, looking away totally abashed and doing his best to say the word properly. It was always not so fun on Tian's end... but Angel seemed to have fun picking on Tian's accent and his foreign words.

"Well I guess that's okay, I can deal with it! But um no you don't have to pay me any money..I mean it would be nice if you just want to but I wouldn't just right out ask for it." Well, Carmine did have a valid point there, Tian would give him that one. Accomodation was a go, sleeping at Tian's on the weekends and Carmine was back at his for the weekdays, which was fair because he did have work and Tian's place was a fair way to go to get here on weekdays. He didn't even know how long his parents were going to be staying, because they never mentioned it in the phonecall. After the call was done, Tian heard the male say tht it really couldn't be helped. "Mmmmm... that isu true that it could no be helped." He said with a thoughtful face and a smile on his porcelain type face. When the other said that he wouldn't turn his back on Tian now, Tian's eyes opened wide, the boys parents had abandoned him quite a few times, leaving him there to pick himself up by himself and do what he had to do with no help at all.

He had never complained about it at all, he had just gone on with a smiling, happy face, ready to bend backwards to make his parents happy. They were happy with him sometimes, but he never felt that anything was good enough for him, no matter how many times he had made his parents smile. Composing his face again, he looked back at the male. So he wanted to go see Tian's place? That was easy, he looked down at Snow who had fallen asleep in his lap, he smiled at the bundle of fur in his lap, picking the kitten up gently and put her back into the cage in which she woke up for a moment then fell back to sleep. PIcking the cage up, he looked at Carmine and held out his hand for the male to take it. Once he had taken it and they left the vets and out to Tian's lotus elise, he placed Snow on the ground behind the drivers seat. He could squish up and make room for the cage behind him. He didn't need Snow to get squished. "We go now." He said, starting the engine up, which was a low purr, driving to the place Tian lived at.

The drive was nice and relaxed, they were 10 minutes out of the city, which was a thirty minute drive afterall. "What moosic you like?" He asked, plainly curious about the boys likes and dislikes. Sure, they might've talked about it before, but with everything that was crammed into Tian's head on a day to day basis, there wasn't much room to actually remember stuff, especially his celebrity status in life. When they pulled up to Tian's chinese place, Tian was at ease. It was nice to be back here and able to be playing his ehru soon, maybe he would play it for Carmine. Parking the car outside, at the entrance, there was a traditional gate for a chinese nobles house. The gate was nice, thin but still as majestic as any other chinese gate. Grabbing Snow out of the back, he went around to Carmine's side and opened the door for him. He was a guest afterall, it was only proper to treat him as such. "Here we are." He said and guided him inside the wall and past the front gate.

He loved where he lived... no neighbours to annoy or for them to get mad at what he did in his spare time. Inside the wall, it was a paradise, at least for him anyway. Pebbles for pavement, bamboos and other chinese garden plants for him to be with to feel more at ease. There was a pagoda, a chinese one for Tian to sit under and play his instruments. There was some bonsai's and cherry blossoms as well as apple blossoms to bring in both sides of his family, the chinese and Japanese. Chinese was the most prominent thing here because he grew up there. Water features and some ponds were there as well, it wasn't done yet. Standing there for a few minutes to allow Carmine to take it all in before they moved inside. "This where I live." He said with a smile as he put Snow's cage down and put her out on her little bed where she mewed slightly, waking up, blinking her bright blue eyes before yawning and falling back asleep.

The inside was like any other chinese house, except a bit more modern. He looked down at his shoes and then chuckled to himself. "Do you mind taking shoes off?" He asked, leading by example and taking his v-kei boots off. A chinese dog statue was next to a flute case and ehru case. He really did love those two instruments in particular from the woodwind and string family. "There's things outside too." He said opening the back sliding door and stepped outside, most of the place was shaded which was a good thing, there was only a few hot pebbles out here. Out the back was a paddock with stables and a black arabian horse running about in the pasture. Seeing Tian, the horse let out a happy neigh and nodded its head. "That's Hei... mean black in chinese." He said with a child like smile on his face. The horse had been trained and took a majestic bow for Tian, in which Tian picked an apple from the apple blossom tree and walked over to the horse. Moving closer, the horse took a sniff at Carmine and Tian handed the horse the apple as a treat.

The horse whinnied, muching on the fresh apple from the tree. The only thing missing from the place was servants, which Tian didn't believe were really necessary, unless he went away for a long period of time. "You touch horse if you want... not going to biteoh" He said stroking the stallions neck. The horse loved strangers and found this new person to be quite interesting as the deep eyes stared into the eyes of Carmine, wondering what he was going to do. There was also a pool and this whole house he would do laps around. There was also an area to do equestrian practice for local and sometimes international shows, like the olympics and such like. "Want to ride Hei?" He asked purely asking as he let a smile that was only for Carmine wrap across his face, he was fond of their friendship, as well as Angel's and Olivers. Nothing would replace them, at least not in Tian's eyes.

User Image
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Translations: isu = is
                                                              biteoh = bite

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageWerewolf
Silvanius

I'm not going to hide the truth, only tell you the bluntness of it

» Back To The Basics.

The drivers license says Draven Hayashi
If you're lucky you can call me Raven or Yashi... those are the only two I will accept from you
Otherwise, You may just know me as Formerly the werewolf... now a tattooist
I am 23

» From The Outside Looking In

I stand at 5'8"
My hair is Black
My eyes are Blue-grey
Other striking features include Earring in his right ear and a tattoo of a werewolf on his back

» Tear Me Apart.

Behind this mask I am
XoX Draven would prefer to stay out of any idiotic war that doesn't involve him. It's pointless and leads to nothing but destruction, though give him a good enough reason to join the cause and he may just do that. But for now, he wants no part in it

OxO He is quite blunt with what he says, if he thinks you or someone else is stupid, he will, even if it's the Queen of Hearts and her callous ways. He wouldn't care if he got his head chopped off for it, he was only telling the truth

XoX Draven is a charmer, not to say that he'll lie to get what he wants, because he wont... he's more a gentleman deep down under his cold shell... if you can ever get to it that is

OxO This werewolf is also quite cold, he'd shove you out of his life if he had to keep people or even everyone out of arms reach... anyone in the wars are just stupid and a waste of his time in his eyes

I live for Tattooing people... "well it's my job... of course I'm going to enjoy doing it."
Thunderstorms "the loud noises from that are what I live for. It's intriguing how they dance across the sky and the colours that it sometimes creates fascinates me"
Logical conversations "If you have a logical and valid point to put across... then say it damnit... You're rather spineless aren't you?"
Full moons "They don't call me a werewolf for nothing genius..."

I want to destroy Idiots "The whole lot of you who continue the war when there really isn't any need to..."
Illogical conversations "If they have no meaning behind it, don't even bother."
Lovey dovey people "ewww... oh hell no. That will never come fifty feet near me
Liars "I'm honest with you... so why not be honest with me"

» Almost Forgot To Mention!

I want to wake up next to No one and probably never will
And I'm screaming my heart out over You are dense aren't you? No one and never will

Tell me your secrets and I'll tell you my lies I don't have anything else you idiot... I already told you everything

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                Draven wasn't usually late for work, but today he had slept in a bit, he started his walk down the streets to get to work and Keiran was going to have a go at him or Tammy was. The lovely receptionist would have his head on a silver platter and it's not like he had anyone waiting at home, he had lived on his own for quite a while, his parents skipped town and this was all he had, at least he had no one to bug him. Which was a good thing, but even if he woke up he was in a pretty good mood, meaning he had a bit more patience than normal today. On his normal days though, if the person was rambling he'd probably cut them off mid-sentence and tell them to shut up or talk to themselves in their head. It really as a nightmare for Draven when a conversation made no sense, but today he could put up with it for a bit.

Walking up the steps, he saw Keiran and Tammy, the female shot him a glare meant to inform him on how late he was. Draven just shrugged his shoulders. He'd get a copping for it later. He didn't recognize the one with blonde hair at the counter with Tammy on the phone and Keiran talking to him.

Soon, the African-American woman hopped off the phone and walked over to Draven and grabbed him by the ear, sure she was sweet but she had a temper to go along with it. Pulling him into one of the back offices, he said nothing as she closed the door then looked into his eyes with an icy glare. "Do you realize how late you are Draven?" His eyes then shifted away from her face then looked at the clock, calculating the time that he had woken up to the time he had gotten dressed to the time he then the time it had taken for him to get here.

"Fifteen minutes, the time it took to walk here was the longest because of how far I live from here. I woke up late and didn't hear my alarm go off, that reason enough for you?" He said with an icy gaze but a patient yet blunt voice. He didn't have time to deal with this, he probably had clients today, some wanting tats and others that needed colouring. Perhaps Keiran would have a go at him too, it was possible but he'd have to wait until that guy at the counter left.

"Well, this is the first time in a while that you've been late, so I'll let it slip, but I doubt Keiran would though. He'd come talk to you after he has dealt with the guy at the counter." Tammy knew Draven really had no reason to lie, he was rather brutally honest, which had gotten him into trouble alot of the time, especially on the female scale, they were insulted quite easily and couldn't stand his brutal honest side.

Tammy left the room and went back to the reception area, back to her usual cheery self. The phone rung again and she was happily chatting away. Draven came out of the room that Tammy had talked at him to. He walked over to one of the seats that he used for tattooing. He had on some buckle pants and top as well as some boots as he took his rings off and put them in a glass container that he usually put them in and waited for his clients to show up, even though nobody was scheduled for another half an hour.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Seeing Angel come closer, Ikki bristled up, he felt like an animal being backed into a cage. He could only glare balefully at the other that was rather close to him. He wasn't sure what the other was going to do while he was weak and fatigued, watching as the other bent down to his level, Ikki only managed to raise an eyebrow and duck his head away, which was a failed attempt, only landing with his eye bashing onto his knee. When the fingers rested on his forehead then pushed his head back, he had no choice but to comply, he was rather weak from dry heaving anyway. "You are the definition of pathetic right now. Your body is taking a beating." At that Ikki glared at the man again. Like he knew what was going through Ikki's head everytime he closed his eyes to look at his past and the options that could've saved his parents. His family couldn't find just cause to keep him, his other family members all disowned him the moment they found out that the boy's father was gay.

"Why the hell do you care? It's not like your body doesn't take a beating every once in a while." That was the worst Ikki could come back with right now and he really didn't want to start a fight he knew he couldn't win like this. He felt the other grab his wrist and pull him up, it seemed that Angel did have a heart underneath that cold shell of his. It was actually rather rare and Ikki didn't fight back against the hold that was stronger than him and Ikki was weak right now, so fighting back was rather futile. "There are other things I'm notorious for... especially not sleeping... things I'm not at liberty to discuss.." He said to himself, at least the last bit anyway as he kept his eyes to the floor as he was keeping himself from tripping over his own two feet like this.

Heading out to the set, Ikki kept his eyes to the ground. Hearing Alan's voice a blush came onto his face. He didn't really want to be seen like this, being dragged along by Angel really wasn't the best thing that would ever happen to Ikki. He had been ditched by the highschool student who brought a spark to his face when he was in the sixth grade, his mother left him and his father. He thought it was his fault that his mother left, he had beaten himself with guilt... wanting his mother back so have that gentle hand stroke the back of his head and whisper soft comforting words and gentle kisses on his forehead. He had seen other mothers do it with their kids and it had made him get jealous. His own mother had abandoned him, all because she was a homophobic freak, his non biological father had hung himself near the front door with no letter and no one in his family wanted him, he was heading to this lovely land of America, so he thought... why not bury them here and he did. Next week would be the anniversary of their funeral.

Coming back to reality, he didn't really say anything in his defense, he just kept looking at the ground. Yes, Angel was done for today but why wasn't he being a jerk like he usually was to the male he was grabbing his wrist of? Ikki really wished he hadn't gotten out of bed today, everything was in shambles and he felt tired and weak... everything felt so wrong today. Of course everything was bad today and as he was dragged away from everything, he heard angel say "we are leaving." Emphasis on the 'we' bit and proceeded to drag Ikki out of the area, probably to not ruin the ploy, he had said he would play along out in public, but away from the cameras, it was a completely different story. He would fight and bite away from the cameras, but that was just him. He'd rather not be a sitting duck around the man that was just a few feet in front of him, Angel really did act like a complete jerk... maybe it was because he thought he would actually gain something out of this, though it was for certain that Ikki would squirm under the media's gaze and possibly Angel's parents... if he were to ever meet them. He wished he wouldn't meet them.

Feeling being dragged out the the car, Ikki would have to come back and grab his things tomorrow that he needed from this shoot, especially his camera and tripod. He put his seat belt on and put his arm in front of him on the dashboard and felt his head rest on his arms. He felt so tired now that he wasn't really moving about, but he had to direct the person who was driving, so he lifted his head up a little. "My god the way you live is just plain unhealthy, I don't know how you live with yourself." Grinding his teeth together at that remark that had left the others mouth, he clenched his jaw shut. How dare this person say that! Yes, he had valid points of reason but the amount of times he had no sleep and couldn't escape the nightmares coursing through his head, he had wanted to kill himself and be rid of his existence, just like that but he didn't because, he didn't want to stoop down to his parents level. "I live with myself because giving up just isn't part of the bargain for me... however... I don't know how you live with yourself either... being a jerk to everyone around you... though maybe you do have a heart.. deep down... I don't know what I am rambling on about." Ikki said feeling a yawn escape his lips.

He directed the other to his apartment in the city, the ride was quiet after Ikki had shut up about everything, he had forced himself to stay awake all through the ride, sometimes, turning his head to the left side to look out the window. He wouldn't dare to look at the male, just being here with him made him squirm with disgust on the inside and make his stomach do all sorts of weird things. When Angel pulled up at his apartment, he fished for his keys out of pocket and ran his hands through his hair. Getting out of the car, he turned to look at Angel and sighed. "You can come in if you want... since you are here and all." He said not wanting to really sleep, but damn, he was god awful tired just standing there, he felt like he would pass out standing up at any moment, but he turned and walked to his spacious apartment, walking up the stairs was the only way up and he grabbed onto the railing, his stomach doing flips and turns. He didn't even bother looking behind him to see if Angel was actually following him.

He was really tired as he got to the top of the stairs and the loud thumping of angry feet upstairs made him groan and roll his eyes. Like he really needed to deal with more arguments from upstairs. Opening the door to his spacious studio apartment, he sighed, leaving the door open incase Angel was coming up. There was a tv, couch, a computer with the best equipment he could afford and everything to edit the photos, which he couldn't now because he left his camera back at the studio. Oh well, someone was bound to pick it up. "Make yourself at home and get comfy. Close the door when you come in too please?" He asked, not turning around to see if Angel was still there or not. If he wasn't good riddance, if he was well it would just be Ikki's luck wouldn't it? Making his way to his room, there was also a guest room with some exercising stuff in there as well. He would have to go swimming soon to get rid of all the stress that would be coming up next week. Leaving the door open, Ikki took off his tie, shirt, shoes and socks.

He really couldn't be bothered taking his pants off as he stuck a singlet on himself and started pacing around the room, contemplating on whether or not to sleep. He opted for at least doing his best to sleep without any medication, if he did have medication, he would probably shoot himself afterwards for even attempting that or doing it to himself. Not literally but you get the idea. He felt his body slip onto the bed and when he got comfortable, he fell asleep. Who knew how long that would last actually, he betted inside his mind that it would last for thirty minutes or so.'If that was you covering your a**, you sure as hell have another thing coming you way a*****e.'

User Image

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas