Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

.CREATOR l BEELZEBUB l
                 .CODE && GFX l BEELZEBUB l
                 .INSPIRATION CASTE HEAVEN BY OGAWA CHISE
                 .GENRE DRAMA, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SCHOOL LIFE, YAOI
                 .LEVEL 200+ WORDS
                 .STATUS OPEN && ACCEPTING

Thanks for stopping by to check out Sacred Heart Academy. This is a roleplay based on the manga series Caste Heaven. Prior knowledge of the series isn't really needed for applying; I've taken the time to try and explain most of the ins and outs down in the posts below. But if you still have questions, feel free to post them in the OOC, or send me a PM! Just be sure you read over the FAQ and Info posts first! Your questions may already be answered there.

IN CHARACTER   OUT OF CHARACTER   PROFILE THREAD   RECRUIT THREAD

Established in 1897, the Sacred Heart Academy is one of the oldest boarding schools in America. Situated in the scenic-country of Pennsylvania, it offers an all male community for senior-high students, grades ten through twelve, and fosters a student-run honor system. For nearly a century, the Sacred Heart Academy has held intellectual, athletic, and artistic growth as its core focus.

In more recent years, the school has begun to open windows of opportunity. While still a private boarding school, funded through student tuition, scholarships and student-aid have been offered to those who meet Sacred Heart standards; entrance exams as well as in-person interviews must be passed to gain acceptance to the prestigious academy.

And to continue offering their students the best of opportunities, as well as accommodate the increases in enrollment, many of the school's old-structure wings have been brought up to modern standards. Construction was completed in the late 2000s to include a brand new gymnasium and pool, updated residence building, a stand-alone dining hall, an expansion to the library, and a music complex.

To most, attending Sacred Heart Academy would be a dream come true. One that was previously only reachable by the privileged youth of America, or the children of rich foreigners. And yet, those actually enrolled at the school know better.

Under all its renown, Sacred Heart is a hotbed. The student-run honor system is a farce, and each gym class is ruled by an arbitrary caste. Money can't help, looks mean nothing, and popularity is fleeting. All that matters within the halls of Sacred Heart Academy is a single deck of cards.

.01 GENERAL
      Basically, I just want everyone to use some common sense here, please.
      This means no God mode or controlling other people's characters without permission.
      There should also be no hanky-panky. Holding hands / kissing is fine, but if the clothes come off, you have to fade to black.
      The roleplay's main theme is bullying; if you are against your character being bullied, this may not be the RP for you.
      It'd also be nice if people could post in the OOC every so often, just to show you're around.
      If you're going to be gone for a while, please try to tell me; that way I don't think you've bailed.

.02 POSTING
      The posting expectation is roughly once a week, although I do allow some wiggle room.
      To ensure people don't abuse this, I'll be doing activity checks every other week. If you fail to post, you'll be booted.
      I want to see quality over quantity; don't feel pressured to write novels. In fact, try to keep posts under 1.5k words, please.
      Dropping below the "minimum" (200 words) is also okay. Just don't do it for every post.
      I'd also like to see posting formats, but they can be as simple as an image and the character's name.
      Everyone should avoid using GIFs in their posts. They can be a pain on slower connections as well as mobile.
      If you are playing multiple characters, do not combine their replies into one post. Each character needs their own.
      You must plot interactions; don't drop characters alone IC and hope that others will go out of their way to engage you.

.03 CHARACTERS
      Do not use canon characters as your own; this roleplay is meant for original characters only.
      But this doesn't mean that you can't use a known character for a face claim.
      And speaking of face claims, they should be anime style. I don't want to see realism or photos.
      This is also an all boy's school, so playable characters need to be male; I will not accept female students.
      I want believable characters, so be sure to give them strengths as well as weaknesses; no one should be perfect.
      You can make multiple characters, but only if they are all kept active in the IC thread.
      Saying that, I'm going to place a character cap; you can only make two characters per grade, granting six in total.

.04 JOINING
      This roleplay is first come, first serve. If a suitable reserve comes in, then that spot will be taken.
      Keep in mind that the caste you apply for may not be the one your characters keeps. Check the FAQ for more info.
      Also, I will only be accepting fifteen members. If we hit that cap, I won't take new reserves.
      A current member count can be found in the second post of the OOC.
      If there's room and you want to apply, follow the directions in the Codes post down below.
      Don't start on your profile unless you've been given the okay; you'll be wasting your time if I reject your reserve.
      You'll have a week to finish your profile from the time I accept your reserve.

.01 FIRST YEARS
      User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

.02 SECOND YEARS

.03 THIRD YEARS

.01 RESERVE
      Down below is the reservation form. If you're interested in joining the roleplay, fill it out entirely. I suggest previewing it before sending, just to make sure you've plugged in and linked everything. Once you have, PM it to l BEELZEBUB l with the subject-line "SACRED HEART RES" Once I'm done reviewing it, I'll respond with either a yea or nay. At this stage, I may also ask for tweaks; namely about your character's personal alignment or preference. I'd like everyone to keep the below numbers somewhat balanced; we don't need 100 goody-two-show ukes running around.

GOOD  10
          NEUTRAL  13
          EVIL  11

TOPS  12
          SWITCHES  13
          BOTTOMS  09

[size=18][color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [color=#1C1C38][b]FIRST LAST[/b][/color][/size]

[size=7]    [color=#1C1C38][b]USERNAME[/b][/color]   [color=#1C1C38][b]TIMEZONE[/b][/color]   [url=URLHERE][b][color=#1C1C38]SAMPLES[/color][/b][/url]   [url=URLHERE][b][color=#1C1C38]FACE CLAIM[/color][/b][/url][/size]

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b][color=#1C1C38]GRADE[/color][/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][size=10][color=#1C1C38]First, second, or third year.[/color][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b][color=#1C1C38]CASTE[/color][/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][size=10][color=#1C1C38]Card and suit; ie. Five of Diamonds.[/color][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b][color=#1C1C38]ALIGNMENT[/color][/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][size=10][color=#1C1C38]Choose an alignment for your character using [url=http://i.imgur.com/JdapZ1Q.png]THIS[/url] chart.[/color][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b][color=#1C1C38]PREFERENCE[/color][/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][size=10][color=#1C1C38]Top, bottom, or switch.[/color][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b][color=#1C1C38]ROOM ASSIGNMENT[/color][/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][size=10][color=#1C1C38]Free choice, so long as it's on the proper floor.[/color][/size]

.02 PROFILE
      Next is the profile code. If you've been given the go ahead by me, you may start working on your profile. Don't change any of the colors or symbols. Just fill out the requested info portions and avoid being cutesy with it. Once you've finished, PM it to l BEELZEBUB l, just as you did with the application. Profile PMs should be titled "SACRED HEART PRO." Your profile will be reviewed, and if I approve of it, you'll be accepted. If not, I may ask you to alter details or flat-out reject the character if they're not up to snuff.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/Y2u0fJT.png[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#1C1C38]  [size=24][color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [color=#1C1C38][b]FIRST[/b][/color][color=#AAC6C6][strike][color=#1C1C38][b]LAST[/b]  [/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                     [size=8][color=#1C1C38]USERNAME[/color][/size]

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].01[/size] [size=8][b]BASIC INFORMATION[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]GRADE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]AGE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]DATE OF BIRTH[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]BIRTHPLACE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ALIGNMENT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]using [url=http://i.imgur.com/JdapZ1Q.png]this[/url] chart
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ORIENTATION[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]PREFERENCE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]top, bottom, switch

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].02[/size] [size=8][b]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]HAIR COLOR[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]EYE COLOR[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]HEIGHT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]WEIGHT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]BUILD[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].03[/size] [size=8][b]PERSONALITY TRAITS[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TRAIT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]dictionary definition here.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TRAIT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]dictionary definition here.

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].04[/size] [size=8][b]BACKGROUND INFORMATION[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]01[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]bullet point history.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]02[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]bullet point history.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]03[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]bullet point history.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]04[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]bullet point history.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]05[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]bullet point history. Add more as needed.

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].05[/size] [size=8][b]ACTIVITIES[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]CLUB/SPORT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]position
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]CLUB/SPORT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]position

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].06[/size] [size=8][b]CLASS SCHEDULE[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]01[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]english
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]02[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]mathematics
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]03[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]science
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]04[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]social studies
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]05[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]psychical education
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]06[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]elective
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]07[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]elective
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]08[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]elective

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].07[/size] [size=8][b]EXTRA DETAILS[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]01[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]likes, dislikes, favorites, whatever.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]02[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]likes, dislikes, favorites, whatever.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]03[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]likes, dislikes, favorites, whatever.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]04[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]likes, dislikes, favorites, whatever.
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]05[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]likes, dislikes, favorites, whatever. add more as needed.

.03 PLOT POST
      This section is entirely optional, but should only be used after your character has been accepted. If they have, and you would like to set up a personal plot thread, this is the code to use. If you do make a plot thread, drop the link in the OOC. l'll link it beneath your listed characters in the second post of the OOC, that way it can be easily accessed by other members. These threads are where you can keep track of relationships and pre-made plots that you are looking to have filled.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/Y2u0fJT.png[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#1C1C38]  [size=24][color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [color=#1C1C38][b]FIRST[/b][/color][color=#AAC6C6][strike][color=#1C1C38][b]LAST[/b]  [/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                     [size=8][color=#1C1C38]RELATIONSHIP CHART[/color][/size]

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].01[/size] [size=8][b]BASIC INFO[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]GRADE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]AGE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]DATE OF BIRTH[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]BIRTHPLACE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ORIENTATION[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]PREFERENCE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ROOM[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]CASTE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]RELATIONSHIP STATUS[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]here

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].O1[/size] [size=8][b]FIRST YEARS[/b][/size]
      [spoiler][size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]KING[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name
          [color=#C6558D]★[/color] relationship info goes here.

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]QUEEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]JACK[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]NINE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]EIGHT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]SEVEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]SIX[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]FIVE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]FOUR[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]THREE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TWO[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ACE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]JOKER[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name
          [color=#C6558D]★[/color] relationship info goes here.[/spoiler]

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].02[/size] [size=8][b]SECOND YEARS[/b][/size]
      [spoiler][size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]KING[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]QUEEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]JACK[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]NINE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]EIGHT[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]SEVEN[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]SIX[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]FIVE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]FOUR[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]THREE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]TWO[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]ACE[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]JOKER[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size]name

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].03[/size] [size=8][b]THIRD YEARS[/b][/size]

[color=#4B4B73]★[/color] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [color=#C6558D]⋮[/color] [color=#AAAAC6]❝[/color] [size=8].04[/size] [size=8][b]PLOTS[/b][/size]
      [size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]PLOT NAME[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][color=#C6558D]open[/color]
      brief synopsis of plot goes here.

[size=8][color=#C6558D]ノ[/color] [b]PLOT NAME[/b] [color=#AAC6C6]━[/color] [/size][color=#C6558D]open[/color]

Room and board is provided for all students, and includes weekends and holidays, should students be unable to return home. This does, however, exclude summer vacation; students must leave campus during the months of June, July, and August. But while living at the dorms, all residents are expected to be within their assigned rooms by curfew, which begins at 10:00 PM. At this time, the Resident Advisor of the hall (or the assistant) performs roll call.

The residence hall itself is a three story structure, situated to the east of the main campus. It has been divided by grade; first years on the first floor, second years on the second, and third years on the upper level. Each boarding room comes with two individual beds, two desks, a single window, and a small washroom with toilet, sink, and shower. A common area on the first floor provides students with a kitchen and living area.

.01 STUDENT ADVISORS
          RESIDENT ADVISOR  FELIX NUNES
          ASSISTANT RESIDENT ADVISOR  STUDENT

.02 FIRST FLOOR
          ROOM 101  ETIENNE HOLT && JAIME DALTON
          ROOM 102  STUDENT && STUDENT
          ROOM 103  MADDOX CATHERY && STUDENT
          ROOM 104  GÉRARD DULIN && STUDENT
          ROOM 105  ADRIAN KING && LOGAN KIN
          ROOM 106  ETTRICK HARROW && BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          ROOM 107  TOMOMO IWASAKI && PARIS CORVEY

.03 SECOND FLOOR
          ROOM 201  HECTOR NUNES && NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          ROOM 202  NIKLAS BRAUN && BASTIAN THORNE
          ROOM 203  CLAUDIO SILVA && MILES PARKER
          ROOM 204  ÉVARISTE VASSEUR && STUDENT
          ROOM 205  SILAS CAINE && EIAN HOLTS
          ROOM 206  LEVI KRUGER && ZEKE BLAINE
          ROOM 207  EVAN HOLTS && YOSUKE ACKERLY

.04 THIRD FLOOR
          ROOM 301  FELIX NUNES && MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          ROOM 302  SKYLAR WILLIAMS && CADENCE REED
          ROOM 303  NALA KIREI && MAEL LEFEVRE
          ROOM 304  EMIR KARLSSON && DANE RICHARDSON
          ROOM 305  CHANCE HYLAND && STUDENT
          ROOM 306  THEODÓR SVALISSON && VINNICIO DA'LOURN
          ROOM 307  GREER VARRICCHIO && STUDENT

At Sacred Heart Academy, student schedules consist of five core classes (mandatory) and three electives (free choice). Classes, which last roughly 40 minutes, begin at 07:45 AM and end at 02:40 PM. There are five classes each morning, followed by an hour-long lunch period. The school day is finished after three final classes.

When choosing a schedule, remember that students are often placed based on their prior grading and testing scores. This ensures that they are in courses best suited for their personal growth. This means classes can range from remedial to advanced, all depending upon the student's performance. Using first period as an example, first years can be placed in English I (remedial), English II (standard), or World Lit (advanced).

.01 FIRST YEARS
          01 PERIOD  ENGLISH I, ENGLISH II, WORLD LIT
          02 PERIOD  ALGEBRA I, ALGEBRA II, GEOMETRY
          03 PERIOD  EARTH SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY
          04 PERIOD  WORLD HISTORY, EU HISTORY, US HISTORY
          05 PERIOD  PHYSICAL EDUCATION

.02 SECOND YEARS
          01 PERIOD  ENGLISH II, WORLD LIT, ENGLISH LIT
          02 PERIOD  ALGEBRA II, GEOMETRY, TRIGONOMETRY
          03 PERIOD  BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS
          04 PERIOD  EU HISTORY, US HISTORY, US GOVERNMENT

.03 THIRD YEARS
          01 PERIOD  WORLD LIT, ENGLISH LIT, LIT AND COMPOSITION
          02 PERIOD  GEOMETRY, TRIGONOMETRY, PRECALCULUS
          03 PERIOD  CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
          04 PERIOD  US HISTORY, US GOVERNMENT, PSYCHOLOGY

.04 ELECTIVES
          06 PERIOD  ACCOUNTING, MARKETING, PERSONAL FINANCE
          06 PERIOD  GRAPHIC DESIGN, COMPUTER SCIENCE, COMPUTER REPAIR
          06 PERIOD  CULINARY ARTS, HOME ECONOMICS, INTERIOR DESIGN
          07 PERIOD  DRAWING, PAINTING, CERAMICS
          07 PERIOD  ART HISTORY, PHOTOGRAPHY, ROBOTICS
          07 PERIOD  AUTO MECHANICS, WOODSHOP, DRIVER EDUCATION
          08 PERIOD  DRAMA, CHOIR, ORCHESTRAL BAND
          08 PERIOD  DANCE, LATIN, FRENCH
          08 PERIOD  SPANISH, GERMAN, MANDARIN CHINESE

Outside of standard coursework, Sacred Heart Academy offers its students a number of extracurricular activities. Some of these come in the form of clubs, which are primarily student-run. While the school Advisory would encourage students to participate in clubs to promote community, they are in no way mandatory. Students are free to join up to a maximum of three individual clubs, although the position of President is almost always passed to a returning member; first years are very rarely President of a club, unless they were granted permission to start one themselves. This requires seeking permission from the faculty members.

User Image

Sports, much like the academy's other extracurriculars, are activities performed outside of standard coursework. Unlike the student clubs, which are mostly open to new members, athletics are run by school appointed coaches. Tryouts must be taken and passed in order to join a team. Most athletic programs meet after school for practices, as well as home and away games. It is rare for a student to be a member of more than two sports at a time, although three isn't entirely unheard of.

User Image

The daily schedule for students consist of the five core classes prior to lunch, and the three electives following. There is a five minute window between each class, giving students enough time to cross the campus to reach their next, should they need to. And while lunch does last for an hour, students are asked to remain on campus for the duration. Off-campus lunches are not permitted; while the school gates are closed, students are to remain at school. After the final bell, however, students are free to leave school grounds.

.01 CLASS SCHEDULE
          01 PERIOD  07:45 AM - 08:25 AM
          02 PERIOD  08:30 AM - 09:10 AM
          03 PERIOD  09:15 AM - 09:55 AM
          04 PERIOD  10:00 AM - 10:40 AM
          05 PERIOD  10:45 AM - 11:25 AM
          LUNCH  11:25 AM - 12:25 PM
          06 PERIOD  12:30 PM - 01:10 PM
          07 PERIOD  01:15 PM - 01:55 PM
          08 PERIOD  02:00 PM - 02:40 PM

.02 FIRST PERIOD
          ENGLISH I  LOGAN KIN
          ENGLISH I  ETTRICK HARROW
          ENGLISH I  MADDOX CATHERY
          ENGLISH I  ETIENNE HOLT

ENGLISH II  JAIME DALTON
          ENGLISH II  NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          ENGLISH II  NIKLAS BRAUN
          ENGLISH II  EIAN HOLTS

WORLD LIT  BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          WORLD LIT  ADRIAN KING
          WORLD LIT  GERARD DULIN
          WORLD LIT  TOMOMO IWASAKI
          WORLD LIT  CLAUDIO SILVA
          WORLD LIT  SILAS CAINE
          WORLD LIT  EVAN HOLTS
          WORLD LIT  MILES PARKER
          WORLD LIT  YOSUKE ACKERLY
          WORLD LIT  CHANCE HYLAND
          WORLD LIT  NALA KIREI

ENGLISH LIT  ÉVARISTE VASSEUR
          ENGLISH LIT  BASTIAN THORNE
          ENGLISH LIT  HECTOR NUNES
          ENGLISH LIT  LEVI KRUGER
          ENGLISH LIT  ZEKE BLAINE
          ENGLISH LIT  DANE RICHARDSON
          ENGLISH LIT  THEODÓR SVALISSON
          ENGLISH LIT  EMIR KARLSSON
          ENGLISH LIT  MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          ENGLISH LIT  VINNICIO DA'LOURN

LIT && COMPOSITION  MAEL LEFEVRE
          LIT && COMPOSITION  GREER VARRICCHIO
          LIT && COMPOSITION  SKYLAR WILLIAMS
          LIT && COMPOSITION  FELIX NUNES

.03 SECOND PERIOD
          ALGEBRA I  LOGAN KIN
          ALGEBRA I  ETTRICK HARROW
          ALGEBRA I  MADDOX CATHERY
          ALGEBRA I  ETIENNE HOLT

ALGEBRA II  BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          ALGEBRA II  JAIME DALTON
          ALGEBRA II  ADRIAN KING
          ALGEBRA II  GERARD DULIN
          ALGEBRA II  BASTIAN THORNE
          ALGEBRA II  NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          ALGEBRA II  NIKLAS BRAUN
          ALGEBRA II  EIAN HOLTS
          ALGEBRA II  YOSUKE ACKERLY

GEOMETRY  TOMOMO IWASAKI
          GEOMETRY  HECTOR NUNES
          GEOMETRY  LEVI KRUGER
          GEOMETRY  CHANCE HYLAND
          GEOMETRY  NALA KIREI
          GEOMETRY  DANE RICHARDSON
          GEOMETRY  EMIR KARLSSON

TRIGONOMETRY  ÉVARISTE VASSEUR
          TRIGONOMETRY  CLAUDIO SILVA
          TRIGONOMETRY  SILAS CAINE
          TRIGONOMETRY  EVAN HOLTS
          TRIGONOMETRY  MILES PARKER
          TRIGONOMETRY  ZEKE BLAINE
          TRIGONOMETRY  GREER VARRICCHIO
          TRIGONOMETRY  MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          TRIGONOMETRY  VINNICIO DA'LOURN

PRECALCULUS  MAEL LEFEVRE
          PRECALCULUS  SKYLAR WILLIAMS
          PRECALCULUS  FELIX NUNES
          PRECALCULUS  THEODÓR SVALISSON

.04 THIRD PERIOD
          EARTH SCIENCE  JAIME DALTON
          EARTH SCIENCE  LOGAN KIN
          EARTH SCIENCE  ETTRICK HARROW
          EARTH SCIENCE  MADDOX CATHERY

BIOLOGY  ADRIAN KING
          BIOLOGY  ETIENNE HOLT
          BIOLOGY  SILAS CAINE
          BIOLOGY  NIKLAS BRAUN
          BIOLOGY  MILES PARKER

CHEMISTRY  BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          CHEMISTRY  GERARD DULIN
          CHEMISTRY  TOMOMO IWASAKI
          CHEMISTRY  ÉVARISTE VASSEURI
          CHEMISTRY  BASTIAN THORNE
          CHEMISTRY  CLAUDIO SILVA
          CHEMISTRY  HECTOR NUNES
          CHEMISTRY  EVAN HOLTS
          CHEMISTRY  YOSUKE ACKERLY
          CHEMISTRY  ZEKE BLAINE
          CHEMISTRY  NALA KIREI
          CHEMISTRY  DANE RICHARDSON
          CHEMISTRY  MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          CHEMISTRY  VINNICIO DA'LOURN

PHYSICS  NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          PHYSICS  EIAN HOLTS
          PHYSICS  LEVI KRUGER
          PHYSICS  CHANCE HYLAND
          PHYSICS  FELIX NUNES

ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE  MAEL LEFEVRE
          ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE  GREER VARRICCHIO
          ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE  SKYLAR WILLIAMS
          ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE  THEODÓR SVALISSON
          ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE  EMIR KARLSSON

.05 FOURTH PERIOD
          WORLD HISTORY  JAIME DALTON
          WORLD HISTORY  LOGAN KIN
          WORLD HISTORY  ETTRICK HARROW
          WORLD HISTORY  MADDOX CATHERY
          WORLD HISTORY  ETIENNE HOLT

EU HISTORY  BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          EU HISTORY  GERARD DULIN
          EU HISTORY  TOMOMO IWASAKI
          EU HISTORY  BASTIAN THORNE
          EU HISTORY  NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          EU HISTORY  NIKLAS BRAUN
          EU HISTORY  EVAN HOLTS
          EU HISTORY  MILES PARKER

US HISTORY  ADRIAN KING
          US HISTORY  CLAUDIO SILVA
          US HISTORY  SILAS CAINE
          US HISTORY  HECTOR NUNES
          US HISTORY  EIAN HOLTS
          US HISTORY  LEVI KRUGER
          US HISTORY  YOSUKE ACKERLY
          US HISTORY  DANE RICHARDSON

US GOVERNMENT  ÉVARISTE VASSEUR
          US GOVERNMENT  ZEKE BLAINE
          US GOVERNMENT  SKYLAR WILLIAMS
          US GOVERNMENT  FELIX NUNES
          US GOVERNMENT  EMIR KARLSSON

PSYCHOLOGY  MAEL LEFEVRE
          PSYCHOLOGY  GREER VARRICCHIO
          PSYCHOLOGY  CHANCE HYLAND
          PSYCHOLOGY  NALA KIREI
          PSYCHOLOGY  THEODÓR SVALISSON
          PSYCHOLOGY  MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          PSYCHOLOGY  VINNICIO DA'LOURN

.06 FIFTH PERIOD
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  BENEDICT FITZGERALD
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  JAIME DALTON
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  ADRIAN KING
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  LOGAN KIN
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  GERARD DULIN
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  ETTRICK HARROW
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  TOMOMO IWASAKI
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  MADDOX CATHERY
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  ETIENNE HOLT
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  ÉVARISTE VASSEUR
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  BASTIAN THORNE
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  NIKOLAI VAKHRUSHEV
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  CLAUDIO SILVA
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  SILAS CAINE
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  HECTOR NUNES
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  NIKLAS BRAUN
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  EIAN HOLTS
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  EVAN HOLTS
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  MILES PARKER
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  LEVI KRUGER
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  YOSUKE ACKERLY
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  ZEKE BLAINE
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  MAEL LEFEVRE
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  GREER VARRICCHIO
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  CHANCE HYLAND
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  NALA KIREI
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  SKYLAR WILLIAMS
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  DANE RICHARDSON
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  FELIX NUNES
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  THEODÓR SVALISSON
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  EMIR KARLSSON
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  MIROSLAV DOROKHOV
          PHYSICAL EDUCATION  VINNICIO DA'LOURN

.07 SIXTH PERIOD
          ACCOUNTING  STUDENT
          ACCOUNTING  STUDENT

MARKETING  STUDENT
          MARKETING  STUDENT

PERSONAL FINANCE  STUDENT
          PERSONAL FINANCE  STUDENT

GRAPHIC DESIGN  STUDENT
          GRAPHIC DESIGN  STUDENT

COMPUTER SCIENCE  STUDENT
          COMPUTER SCIENCE  STUDENT

COMPUTER REPAIR  STUDENT
          COMPUTER REPAIR  STUDENT

CULINARY ARTS  STUDENT
          CULINARY ARTS  STUDENT

HOME ECONOMICS  STUDENT
          HOME ECONOMICS  STUDENT

INTERIOR DESIGN  STUDENT
          INTERIOR DESIGN  STUDENT

.08 SEVENTH PERIOD
          ART  STUDENT
          ART  STUDENT

CERAMICS  STUDENT
          CERAMICS  STUDENT

ART HISTORY  STUDENT
          ART HISTORY  STUDENT

PHOTOGRAPHY  STUDENT
          PHOTOGRAPHY  STUDENT

ROBOTICS  STUDENT
          ROBOTICS  STUDENT

AUTO MECHANICS  STUDENT
          AUTO MECHANICS  STUDENT

WOODSHOP  STUDENT
          WOODSHOP  STUDENT

DRIVER EDUCATION  STUDENT
          DRIVER EDUCATION  STUDENT

HEALTH  STUDENT
          HEALTH  STUDENT

.09 EIGHTH PERIOD
          DRAMA  STUDENT
          DRAMA  STUDENT

CHOIR  STUDENT
          CHOIR  STUDENT

ORCHESTRAL BAND  STUDENT
          ORCHESTRAL BAND  STUDENT

DANCE  STUDENT
          DANCE  STUDENT

LATIN  STUDENT
          LATIN  STUDENT

FRENCH  STUDENT
          FRENCH  STUDENT

SPANISH  STUDENT
          SPANISH  STUDENT

GERMAN  STUDENT
          GERMAN  STUDENT

MANDARIN CHINESE  STUDENT
          MANDARIN CHINESE  STUDENT

.10 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
          STUDENT COUNCIL  MONDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          YEARBOOK COMMITTEE  TUESDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          BOOK CLUB  WEDNESDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          SEWING CLUB  THURSDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          GAMING CLUB  FRIDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM

CHESS TEAM  MONDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          MUSIC APPRECIATION  TUESDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          THEATER  WEDNESDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          ART CLUB  THURSDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          BAKING CLUB  FRIDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM

AMERICAN FOOTBALL  MONDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          BASKETBALL  TUESDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          AIKIDO  WEDNESDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          TENNIS  THURSDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
          BASEBALL  FRIDAY, 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM

VOLLEYBALL  MONDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          TRACK && FIELD  TUESDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          SWIMMING  WEDNESDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          ARCHERY  THURSDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
          FENCING  FRIDAY, 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM

.01 CENTRAL CAMPUS
      User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
      User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

.02 FACULTY WING

.03 WEST WING

.04 EAST WING

.05 RESIDENCE HALL

.06 TOWN

.01 CASTE GAME
      When it first began, no one knows, but it's become the cruel reality of Sacred Heart Academy. The entire school is forced to follow an arbitrary caste system; student roles within the caste are determined by a suit of cards. A King holds absolute power, while a Joker is little more than a punching bag for other students. Those of lower caste must abide by students higher than them. To go against the caste results in mob justice. Fraternizing with those far outside one's own caste is also frowned upon by the students at large; some exceptions happen, but it often invites trouble.

And while it seems that even the faculty is aware of the caste game (to some degree), speaking about the game to anyone outside the school, or persons of authority, is considered a breach. A breach that will lead to swift punishment; not just from fellow students, but the Caste Committee itself.

.02 CASTE COMMITTEE
      The Caste Committee is a mysterious group of students who run the Caste Game. Their identities are unknown, and kept hidden behind gas-like masks. They rarely make appearances, save at the start of each new Caste Game. But they seem to have fingers in nearly every aspect of the school. Information always finds its way back to them, likely because they walk amongst their fellow students.

Contacting the Caste Committee is impossible, outside of a locked "suggestion box." This box is the only link students have to the Caste Committee beyond each new game. It can be found hidden amongst the bushes just outside of the gymnasium's rear supply closet. Tampering with this box is prohibited, and will result in swift punishment.

.03 PLAYING
      Ranks are determined by a Caste Game. They are generally played at the beginning of each semester, though may happen periodically if the number of students within a class change; be this through transfers in or transfers out. The only signal that a Caste Game will be played in a given period is an empty box of cards left upon one of the locker room benches. When the final bell for that period has rung, the Caste Game commences, encompassing the next available lunch period.

At this time, students must scrounge the school grounds, looking for cards that match their suit; first years are Spade, second years are Hearts, and third years are Diamonds. When a card has been found, the student must then return it to their gym class to ensure their rank. Cards may be traded or stolen prior to turning them in, but once given to the Caste Committee, ranks are final.

If students refuse to play, or fail to return a card, their ranks will be assigned by the Caste Committee. This means that students who have played by the rules may find their ranks boosted, while those who have not will be forced to the bottom of the caste system, where they are made targets.

Ranks will be announced officially at the end of the day, and can be found near the Caste Committee lock box.

.01 CALENDAR
          DATE  FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
          TIME  11:25 AM
          WEATHER  SUNNY, CLEAR SKIES, WARM
          TEMPERATURE  73°F / 23°C

.02 EVENTS
          SECOND-YEAR CASTE GAME  FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH, 11:25 AM - 12:25 PM
          ATHLETIC TRYOUTS  FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH, 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
          DORM PARTY  SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH, 07:00 PM - ???
          THIRD-YEAR CASTE GAME  MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH, 11:25 AM - 12:25 PM

.03 CURRENTLY
      The first week of school is nearly over. It has seen the passing of the Activities Fair, where students were allowed to sign up for clubs, and the first year Caste Game. While the new students are still adjusting to their castes, the second-years are preparing to start their first game of the new school year.

The Caste Committee has once again shown themselves, instructing the second-years to commence with the game once the bell has rung. This has left the first-years and third-years free to enjoy their lunch period as they would on any other school day.

As for the second-years, cards have been hidden throughout the campus. Those students currently playing the Caste Game have just under an hour to claim one and return it to the gymnasium's locker room, where the Caste Committee will be waiting. Should students fail to turn in cards before the end of lunch, the Caste Committee will assign castes for the offending students.

.04 PAST EVENTS

.01 DO STUDENTS AT SHA WEAR A UNIFORM?
      The short answer is yes. This is private boarding school, and dress code is enforced. THIS is an approximation of what students will wear. During the autumn and winter, most students put on their blazers. In the spring and summer, they are allowed to switch to sweater vests and short-sleeved button downs. So long as they are school issued, and have the crest upon the breast or sleeve. When school is not in session, though, students are free to wear their own casual clothes.

.02 WHAT AGE SHOULD MY CHARACTER BE?
      Since the RP is taking place in an American high school, and covers grades ten through twelve, students should (ideally) be between the ages of fifteen and eighteen. But their age can depend entirely on whether they were held back or skipped grades. This could make them younger or older than their fellow classmates. Also, keep in mind that if your character's birthday is before January 1st, they should be the youngest they can for the grade. Below is a simple breakdown of the average.

FIRST YEARS  15 - 16
          SECOND YEARS  16 - 17
          THIRD YEARS  17 - 18

.03 WHY AREN'T THERE ANY FRESHMAN?
      This is for a number of reasons. One being simply that Sacred Heart Academy has a sister school, which teaches junior high students, grades seven through nine (freshman). It's also a private academy, and doesn't need to function the same way that a public school might. Another reason (and the main one) is that having all four grades would push the roleplay's character count to nearly 60; that's a lot of characters to manage and I'm just not up to the task.

.04 HOW COME I CAN'T KEEP THE CASTE I JOINED WITH?
      Because I said so. But, really, it has more to do with in-character explanations. As of this moment, the first-years have played their Caste Game, so their castes have now been locked into place. Second and third year students, on the other hand, have not. The castes they have at the start of the RP are ones that have carried over from the previous year. But once they have played their new games, their ranks will change. It's just something to keep in mind; just because your character is a Queen now does not necessarily mean they will always be.

.05 HOW WILL NEW CASTES BE DETERMINED?
      Ranks will be assigned through RNG. I had considered letting people simply choose their own, but generating numbers will eliminate the potential for competition or fighting (not that it would likely come to that, but hey, why take the chance). It should also help keep things interesting; a King will be more easily overthrown, and a Joker has the chance to climb the ranks. Those kind of upsets are sort of the core idea of the RP anyway; revenge and all that.

.06 DO CASTES COUNT ACROSS ALL CLASSES?
      For the sake of more drama, yes. The Five of Spades could technically bully the Ace of Hearts. Just like the Ten of Diamonds could go and pick on the Four of Spades. As long as the caste is higher, it doesn't matter which grade they're in.

.07 HOW OFTEN WILL WE CHANGE CASTES?
      Realistically? Only once. While the manga states that castes change anytime a classmate transfers in or out, there's no way in hell I am updating ranks and profiles that often. So, basically, the rank you character is given during the upcoming caste games are the one they'll keep for the rest of the year.

.08 WHAT HAPPENS IF A CHARACTER DISOBEYS THE CASTE?
      Nothing good. Sometimes, punishment will be administered by the character who was defied, and is therefore at the discretion of the player; a King has every right to smack people around. If a character does nothing against the defiance, the Caste Committee itself may act in the character's "defense." While they don't always move against small slights, it also isn't unheard of. They are unpredictable, and the punishments they dole out are always extreme. Without going into gory detail, students have been (and are) blackmailed and exposed, kidnapped, abused and tortured, abandoned and stranded in the Pennsylvania forests. Short of actively killing player characters, any and all methods are on the table.

.09 ARE OUR CHARACTERS THE ONLY ONES PLAYING?
      Nope. Literally every student at Sacred Heart has a caste. The student-body's full size is just shy of 350 students. All first-years are Spades, all second-years are Hearts, and all third-years are Diamonds. This means there are multiple Kings of Diamond running around, just as there are multiple Jokers of Spade. This leaves plenty of room for NPCs to be both bullies and victims, should you guys need.

.10 CAN WE SUGGEST MORE CLUBS AND SPORTS?
      As of this moment, no. Clubs and athletics are full; I want to keep the counts at ten activities each. If a club or sport loses all it's members, however, you can request a change. I don't mind swapping out a dead activity for something else. Just quote me in the OOC or send me a PM! I'll try to get things edited as quickly as possible.

.11 CAN MY CHARACTER BE PRESIDENT / CAPTAIN?
      That depends. Club Presidents are generally the ones that founded the club, or they were in the activity the previous years and took over when the seat opened. Captains, on the other hand, are picked by the team's coach. Presidents and Captains are very rarely first years, unless they themselves founded the club. This exception is something you'd need to ask me first, and not just assume is okay.
.O1 RESERVED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces