Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User ImageJean was focusing on the Chitauri resulting in her not noticing Peter fallowing her. ”I already checked the area return to Loki and report you found nothing.” She told them. For years they fallowed Jean’s orders, well Phoenix’s orders so they started to listen to her.

It seemed as if they were turning around believing that she was Phoenix and listened to her. For they thought that if they defied her she would kill them that has happened before. Things looked to be in the clear until Spider-man came into view. Peter what are you doing? Jean asked him mentally. Now her plan was coming apart. Things were turning bad and the Chitauri grew restless.

Trying to think of an idea to fix this Jean raised her hand to Peter wrapping him in a telekinetic web leaving his movements to her control. I am sorry she said telepathically to him. Holding him up in the air for all of those Loki sent to see. Natasha get have them shoot at the Chitauri.” Jean told Natasha. She was in charge with Hill and Hawkeye gone.

Keeping the chitauri’s attention on Peter did not last long. They soon focused on her and why knew something was wrong with her, she did not kill the man instantly, that was not the lover of Loki that they listened too. Jean dropped Peter from her control and used her powers to knock the Chitauri back and knock the laser shooting staffs and they guns from their hands. Jean had tried to keep them contained so that they would be sitting ducks for the snipers but there were just to many for her to hold at once and they broke her control. Knocking her back out of the way. Giving them full access to the base and they charged.

I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am PHOENIX!

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Dante Maximoff
Speedster

Wearing this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being like any normal fourteen year old Dante did not really care what was happening but watched the two beauties in front of him. Sure he knew he had no shot with them, being as by the time they meet in his real time they would be much older than him. Though that might be okay being as they are goddesses, not that Dante knew that.

His jaw dropped slightly seeing a little girl come running through the alians to the other women. Wow things were so different in his time. What little girl would be near the Chitauri, Dante didn’t like being as close as he was to them right now. Wait that must have been Enya. Turning around he nodded to his grandfather. “I will come I don’t want to be alone with those things.” Dante said.

Okay so he did simulations in the danger room with setnals and they were not as creepy as those things. Now he wished he paid attention in class so he would know these things. ”Quick question was that Enya? Why wasn’t she with Maya?” Dante asked. Thinking it of his little cousin and wanted to see her in person as a baby. Her cute little fuzzy hands and her cute little tail.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pietro Maximoff & Dante Maximoff
Father & Future Son

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dante's jaw dropped after hearing what he would have to do today. "wait you can be serious!" Did you see it out there?" He asked pointing out the window. In a way he was spoiled. Bieng raised in a world free form that. But hid mom even agreed. "One of your powers are healing you will be fine. As long as you stay with him the entire time and don't go wondering off." Pietro II said pointing to his dad.

Knowing the future gave Pietro II a couple ideas. Keira did not know about Dante or anything he said. Leaving her open for all the comments and evil ideas bouncing around Pietro II's mind. Grace and his dad were distracted by Dante so Pietro II took this time to slip his phone out of his pocket.

Congratulations you are an aunt, so when do i get to be an uncle? You did run away with that human of yours so it cant be that long." He text Keira chuckling to himself. Turning back to the others he saw Grace hugging dante. Smiling at that he took a picture and saved it to his phone. Smiling because his heart fluttered with joy. Could he really wait four years to have a family with Grace? Well Dante was pretty awesome so maybe Pietro II would have too. Not waiting to take the chance of changing anything.

More ideas joined the ones already racing around his mind. Two ides collided into one forming a super idea! "Have fun Dante. And dad I am sure you get the same feeling I have. The feeling Grace will be mad if you let him get hurt."

Dante hugged his mom back. "I will be safe mom. Grandpa is awesome and wont let me get hurt. And like dad said I have your healing." Pietro II walked back to the group. HIs arm went around Grace's waist and pulled her to him planting a kiss on her cheek. With his lips still against her cheek he chuckled because he heard Dante making a disgusted noise. "I am going to go change, i'll see you in a few minutes." Grace knew her boyfriend, and should expect it to take longer. Pietro II was the kind of guy to take a long time on his looks.

"Um do I get any uniform or do I just wear this?" Dante asked. Being so used to Xavior's school training where he would get a uniform to wear during danger room sessions of go on missions if he was ever selected. Though as of right now he was never on a mission. Going out to patrol with his grandfather was like training in the danger room, though there was no way to turn this training session off. Still training with out a uniform and just in work out cloths was weird to him.

"I will let you figure that out." Pietro II said. Letting go of Grace's waist he left the kitchen. Once in his room Pietro II spent most of his time picking out an outfit. For once he was not wearing leather in his outfit. Around the tower it was known that Nightstalker always had on leather and cowboy boots, that was how girls found him. In a white silk shirt, dark jeans, and a pair of black cowboy boots Pietro II fixed his hair. After a few looks over in the mirror he felt ready and text Grace. Meet me outside the tower see you at the front door.

Before leaving his room Pietro II stopped at his desk. Taking out a small ring box that had been hidden in there. Back when Loki first took over his mother left the xmen to be with his father. At the time He could not get his love a proper ring so he gave her a small toy ring. I was their engagement ring until he was able to get her a real ring.

Years ago Kirry gave that toy ring to Pietro II. Now he planed to give it to Grace until he found a ring that matched her beauty. Phasing through the floor he ended up in a room filled with layers of dust. When Tony Stark first built this tower this was his garage, and all his cars were still in here. Hot-wiring a Blue Audi Pietro II drive it to the front doors of the tower. Waiting there for Grace, the toy ring in a ring box hidden in his pocket.

User ImageXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser ImageXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alice Vanhellsing

My life... my job... my curse... is to vanquish evil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAlice knew there was nothing she could hide from her cousins. So she gave up and gave Free her full attention. What he had told her left her with so much happiness she was speechless. Things got even better as he said she could go with them, well there was no need for her to finish her plan to sneak out to the ball. ”Free thank you and Angel so much. I can never repay you for this promotion and letting me go with you.” She said.

Now left alone she was over joyed with happiness. To celebrate she went into the secret armory in the house and took a crossbow off the wall. Now that she was promoted she could use the awesome weapons. Still she would have a stake on her at all times but now she could carry one of these when they went out! Hours went by as she practiced with it, that practice was needed since she needed to learn to hold it properly. Sure she did have a burse forming on her shoulder but it was worth it.

Though her thoughts were brought out of her train of thought when she heard some maids and butlers inside talking. Free had ran out of the house. Worried about her cousins Alice put the crossbow in her room and went out to find them. She did not need to go far because they were coming to her. ”Is everything okay?” She asked them. Wanting to know what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Anthony "Tony" Rogers
Iron Man

Tony thought about the tour he had taken the other day around the base. And yet he only remembered where the labs were. Maybe there was something to what TJ was saying when Tony needed to pay more attention to things outside of science. Now that he thought about it maybe she was saying he needed to pay more attention to her. Smiling at the thought of his new girlfriend Tony almost ran into his “mother” from this world. ”Hey mom.” When he got no answer Tony waved his hand in front of his “moms” face. ”Hellooooo.”What would he call Tony Stark in this world? Mother or father? In his real world his parents were Steve Rogers and Natasha Stark, but in this world Natasha Stark was Tony Stark. One of the things that were complicated about world travel.

User Image

======================== ========================

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurt Wagner

User ImageUser Image
Kurt did a summersault like he did in his old days in the circus. Landing on his feet he looked at this new guy. ”You knev my father?” He asked. When was the last time he heard from his dad? It has to be a long time, Kurt could not remember the month, day, or year. It had to have been before Damon was born. Even though his son was in Loki’s tower with his grandmother and his mom’s family Kurt would feel a little better if one more was looking after him.

It was as plain as day that Kurt was not like any normal person. His yellow eyes allowed him to see into the darkness that he could blend into. The highly developed eyes picked up on some light purple smoke, to any human it would seem invisible and they would not notice it at all. The smoke was coming out of the doorframe of a few rooms down the hall. Only one other could teleport and leave behind purple smoke that once the smoke started to disperse it looked like that. ”Thank you but I do not need Tony Rogers right nov.” He thanked the group before teleporting away. Fallowing the trail until he was at the last door in the hall with the smoke.

Over the years he was on his mission with Ironman, Thor and Hulk Nightcrawler learned to teleport with out needing to see where he was going. Teleporting into the room he saw his father on the floor. After checking his vital signs Kurt moved his dad to the bed and text Wanda. I found my father in the base, he is very weak. Along with the room location. Not sure who else to call or text seeing as his father was an enemy.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces