Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[Be]loved is Questing:
Harder, Better, Faster, and Stronger than ever!
[Quest Started: 07/08/2007]

'Alo there Gents and Dames, [Be]loved here again. You might notice a few changes around my little spam. What inspired these changes? Well I got a bit of a fright yesterday when I saw the Laurels jump a full 50,000 gold over my little two-day break! Therefore, I've bumped up my efforts. In addition, the morning of my thirteenth day of Questing, I was informed an impostor had stolen my little spam I worked so hard on! Now, I won't drop any names, but I will say "Accept no substitution! Demand the one, the only, the original [Be]loved!"

Now I know what you're thinking. "So? Why should I care? I don't know [Be]loved." Ah, but my friends, you do. We are communicating as you read this. You see, I've already become part of your memory. Plus, the longer I quest, the more often this message will show up. I'm quite determined and I threadhop quickly. So, the sooner I finish my quest, the sooner you stop seeing this message.

Now, you might be wondering "What is [Be]loved questing that's so important?" The answer to that, my dear friends, is simple. Golden Laurels!

*Sparkle, Sparkle* User Image *Sparkle, Sparkle*

*Ooooh!* User Image *Aaaah!*

This is what they'll look like equipped!

Nifty little buggers, ain't they? Don't you think it's a nice looking dream avatar? Well, I do, and that's why I'm questing! And this dream can become reality, with your help, of course. Even the slightest donations of gold or items are worthy of gratitude and mention in my journal beside my avatar art.

So, wouldn't you like to be immortalized in my Journal, get a personalized thank-you PM, and stop this message's appearance sooner? Well, these and many more are the benefits you will receive when you donate to my quest!

Progress: 420/550 (That's in Thousands, ladies and germs!)

Donators have been moved to My Journal to try and save space. The list was getting long! <3

Fifty-one people have donated 104,868 gold to me over the past thirteen days!

Only 130,000 gold to go!