• Married 100
I only date bad boys
User Image

no tekteks, pure OC art.

-Wings any size
-Creative freedom
-Her shirt says I only date bad boys
-His shirt says super bad boy

-If They are not being drawn as a couple, please draw her With a doll of him. Or draw him with a doll of her. This apply's to SINGLE orders only

User Image

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Pokemon Oc's, ruby/saphire outfits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- The wings are small

-shes got big boobs

-Her sleves are NOT japanese kimono sleeves. Please just draw them as normal sleeves. Feel free to add lace and make them cute in your own way

- Creative freedom on his outfit

- Creative freedom on her outfit! I love lace and ruffles and garter belts and sexy stuff

- They are a couple. Very loving, happy and both super sassy

Alternate trainer outfits

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- The wings are small

-shes got big boobs

- I want the brown clothing around the boobs and neck/shoulders to be a cute brown vest thing

- Creative freedom on his outfit

- Creative freedom on her outfit! I love lace and ruffles and garter belts and sexy stuff

- They are a couple. Very loving, happy and both super sassy

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
pajama fun!

-shes busty, cute, petite and sassy

- hes built, goofy, nerdy and silly

You can draw them playing ds's, watching tv, eating snacks together or just being cute! You can also draw him sleeping and her drawing on his face~

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Fairy tail oc's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drawn refs

User Image

Personalities-

Somnio - Somnio is laid back, casual, and a bit too cocky for his own good. He's quick to come back with a joke about nearly everything, and has a habbit of turning everything into a really bad pun. He's protective over his friends and his girlfriend, eats like a cow, sleeps like a dragon and gives no ******** about anything that doesn't pertain to him or his loved ones.

Evangeline - Eva is sassy, salty, comes off a rude and mean, and has more or less a b***h-tastic outlook on everything. She's got a soft heart for her friends and a really soft heart for Somnio, her boyfriend. Shes motherly to little ones, protective to her friends, and all around a dont-mess-with-me kind of girl. She takes no s**t, is loud when she wants to be, speaks her mind, and doesn't fear anyone or anything.

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
The princess and the dragon halloween costumes

NOTES

She is busty, sassy, sexy and magical

PLEASE DO NOT DRAW THE SKULL ON HER AVI

His horns are NOT attached, neither is his tail. His horns are on a headband and his tail is a belt. He is an Angel dressed as a dragon. The blue in his wings is dyed onto his white feathers.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces