Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Rori watched as her loud friend came skipping over, friendly and loud just like she always was and she was planning to stay that way as well. She just had a smile plastered on her face, it wasn't that she wasn't glad to see her. It was just that her timing just seemed to be always a little off and she had to appear to Rori in the weirdest moments. A moment like this. She had truly grasped the skill of inappropriateness. In all honesty the girl looked quite a mess, her hair was everywhere and the things that were running through the guy's heads were 'does that girl even own a hairbrush' or something the complete opposite such as 'oh my god, that's a cute girl' either way they were definitely going to be thinking something when she was hopping jollily over to them. Amy really didn't know when to shut up, not in a harsh way of course. As said before, inappropriateness. Rori listened to her friend's insane rambling, wondering when she was going to stop; especially because the two of them did have company around them and all of them guys. And those guys were the oh so famous band Paint Me Misery. The sudden cutting off in the middle of the sentence, Rori knew that Amy caught up to what had happened, she was standing there with the band and yet she was rambling about what happened this morning as she looked rather slovenly dressed with her clothes and her hair just done any old way just to get out of the house. Rori knew that this was going to happen, she just knew it, Amy had always been like this ever since she had met her more than possibly ten years ago obviously before the band and things like that. Their parents were quite good friends when they first moved to England and every other year they would see each other and they twins and Amy became good friends with each other. Not that they could help it of course, Amy's personality was rather...well somewhat brazen, but it usually was rather fun-loving and just very sweet. So the twins couldn't help but to treat her like family.

When Amy turned silent, she looked around and her eyes fell on Kaden. There was a perfectly good explanation for that, a rather simple one; Amy was in love with Kaden. She truly was. This girl was head over heels over the guy, obviously from Rori's point of view she could see why but she didn't feel like this and if she did...well Amy wouldn't even let her try to. She was a rather possessive person when it came to guys, she wouldn't let anyone have the guy she wanted except for herself; which is possibly one of the reasons why Rori never actually admitted to the fact that she had ever liked someone, if she did like anyone at all that was. And if she did, she wouldn't ever tell a soul about it, otherwise if Amy found out she might get lynched by the girl. Well Rori had hoped not, considering she was a very nice girl, she would never do something like that, hopefully. Hearing that she was needed for help Rori just nodded and gave a "un" fixing up Amy's hair quickly as she usually did. She didn't particularly like helping people do things, but this it was more like a favour to her, she was bound to need Amy's help in the near future or something so she just helped and used this as a favour so she could have a favour as a payback. Rori never usually did things which were for free, it was always something like 'what's in it for me?' But just before Rori had the chance to even try and fix it, Dennis extended his arm and ruffled her hair like he would do, 'you haven't grown, Sunshine. Not an inch' Dennis thought, thinking that she was about the same height as Rori, and she hadn't grown at all.

Then she turned to the tall blonde who approached the group, he was calling out Will's name rather affectionately. It was almost in a way which could be compared to her brother. Scary. He also looked around the same height as her brother. Scary. And he shared the loudness like her brother. Scary. But the thing was, he was tonnes more hyper than her brother could ever be. 'Has this kid being taking drugs or something,' Rori thought, one eyebrow cocked up as she looked at the boy who seemed to be on a major sugar rush. 'I guess those Americans get hyper easily' She thought once more, thinking about how she herself never had gotten hyper by eating a mass amount of sweets or Dennis for that matter. No matter how much they ate of the sweet stuff they stayed as sane as ever, well...as sane as they could get. She watched as he talked to Will and only will upon his arrival, they seemed close. Very close in fact. The boy seemed to be popping candy into his mouth,'or is he popping pills?' she asked herself, keeping an eye on the lad who to her seemed to be on a high. Watching the relationship between Will and the new guy, it was almost like watching Dennis and Will interact but it had a different aura to it so to speak; the new guy seemed to have known Will for much longer, and them both being American and all they had something in common for sure. She wasn't particularly sure about anything else though, Rori was quite convinced the boy was mute (except for the fact that he was the singer in the bad and his little talking bit right before Amy started to come over). It was all rather strange to her, and probably for anyone else who hadn't seen Will talk a lot.

Dennis' reaction to the new boy, Will's friend, was completely different from Rori's. He didn't like the idea that Will had a friend from America that he was really close with. His best friend? Dennis felt like he had totally been ignored and somewhat rejected. Despite how Dennis was rather 'hard' on the outside, this boy really was easily hurt by things that were related with his friends. Such as earlier on when they had a fight, he felt rejected over a girl and not just any girl, it was girl he had just met and it made him feel rather 'left out' and unimportant. That was the thing with Dennis, he always liked being there for someone to make them laugh; but whenever there was competition or some sort, he would feel that he was unneeded and it just made him a bit depressed. So Dennis' face at Will's American friend was more of disgust than anything else. He didn't want to be the 'reject best friend' he wanted to be 'the best friend', and seeing this right at this moment made him slip towards the rejected side.

The blonde seemed to be happy to see Will and this lad really did seem to show off Will's other side. A side which most people had not seen before and one of those people would have been Rori. She was in shock, the image that everyone saw of him had instantly shattered in her mind. No more Mr Nice Will. It was like seeing another one of those guys, another Dennis, but slightly shorter. No offence to Will of course. Rori looked at her friend Amy, to see what her reaction was, but she seemed to be in a daze while gazing at her beloved. Rori shook her head a little knowing that she wouldn't get much from her and then just watched more to see how they interacted with each other. Right at this moment, Rori felt that she wanted to run off down the corridor with Amy in hand to their English room, they would be safe from all this madness for the time being. Too many people, she now began to realise how Alice was feeling when she had her panic attack. More and more people, couldn't they at least give a little bit of room. There were one, two, three, four, five, six, seven including Rori herself standing there like a little gathering or a mother's meeting or something along those lines. All she wanted to do was to go, the bell had rung for second period anyhow, so why not? There was a good reason to leaving.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Link

Dapper Dabbler

Link

Heart Chart
Dennis Anderson :: He's my twin brother ^^ :: User Image
Will Nelson :: He's almost a best friend? But I've known him so long he's family. Sleepyhead~ :: User Image
Amy Harrison :: She's soo cute~ She's gonna be working with me~~ I hope we can be friends :: User Image
Lina Lire :: She's the owner of the Inn, Dennis said that I'm working for her too now~ :: User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dennis looked at Will, his eyes narrowing as he did so, "Shoosh you..." He smirked a little at his friend. Will always seemed to make fun of Dennis and his memory, he really did. As it looked, Will wasn't trying to make it seem that he wasn't clever, even though it did seem like it. All he was trying to get across was Dennis lack of remembering very small details at times. Actually, the New Years Party was at both the Town Hall and at the Bar, it was your choice entirely of course. Just when the four of them were going to tour around the town, a new fact appeared. It was a lady with red hair, like Dennis (except his was dyed of course), he smiled and nodded at the girl as she appeared and pounced out of nowhere. She was asking for help for her inn, he didn't understand why she wanted this girl to help her out, rather than scout for some other new person who appeared. He looked up at the girl and then back at Amy and he sighed a little in thought.

Andi watched her brother in this time of decision making, especially because the restaurant got rather busy most days, so that meant that it would be more work for her; he usually thought what was best for her, he really was a doting older brother. Andi just stood there looking at the group of them. She knew her brother couldn't say no in a situation like this, especially because everyone was expecting him to say 'yes' anyway. He didn't want to let them down, but by the look in his face you could tell that he was trying to work something out that would work for the lot of them.

Dennis then looked back to the owner of the inn, her blue eyes just seemed to get him, when people made such a look, of the pleading look, he couldn't say no to it. He was too nice, especially to the ladies that was for sure. "Okay" Dennis said, knowing how excited Amy was, just by the look on her face. Dennis was rather good at knowing how people were truly feeling and the fact that Amy was very much like Andi, he knew exactly how she was going to be like. Predictable. Dennis thought of the possible ways their situation could work. Of course, he wouldn't have minded, as long as someone was working.

"Okay, I have a proposal to make, would it be okay if Amy worked a full Monday at your Inn and on Fridays you can have Andi working for you" Dennis said, looking over to his sister, who wouldn't mind where she worked at all. She could meet new people that way anyhow. "Of course, I feel that the two of them should have Thursdays off, because the restaurant is closed on that day." Dennis said, making himself sound like a true business man. If it was like this, he wouldn't have to pay extra people for the wages. He smirked as he thought this. Even though, technically it would mean only having one person working on Monday and Friday, but still if Andi could survive how it had been going on for the time being they would be fine. Plus it seemed that the restaurant got busier in the middle of the week rather than the beginning and ends of the week.

"And I'm sure that Andi wouldn't mind helping you out after the Restaurant is closed and I'm sure the same goes for Amy - Or sometimes on their day off if they feel like some extra cash"Dennis said nodding at his decision. It was, in a way a win - win situation. She would get extra hands and he would get more money into the household, considering it was three of them that lived in that house. "This way, you'll get more help at the inn." Dennis said. Dennis took out a pad from his pocket along with a pen and scribbled neatly a rough schedule for the two days for both Amy and his sister how it would be like if it went like he had just asked. But of course, they had the right to ask any questions about it really as it was their job. Dennis liked to make things flexible, but not too flexible for his employees. Andi took her schedule from her brother and smiled and nodded at the owner of the Inn, showing that she would be glad to help out.

"Oh yes, I have yet to introduce myself. I'm Dennis Anderson, nice to meet you." Dennis said to the girl, holding out his hand for a handshake.

Amy's Schedule:
                          Monday;; Inn 7am-10pm
                          Tuesday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm?
                          Wednesday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm?
                          Thursday;; Day Off
                          Friday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm?
                          Saturday;; Restaurant 8am-6pm 6pm-Midnight?
                          Saturday;; Restaurant 8am-6pm 6pm-Midnight?

Andi's Schedule:
                          Monday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm
                          Tuesday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm
                          Wednesday;; Restaurant 8am-8pm Inn 8pm-10pm
                          Thursday;; Day Off
                          Friday;; Inn 7am-10pm
                          Saturday;; Restaurant 8am-6pm 6pm-Midnight
                          Saturday;; Restaurant 8am-6pm 6pm-Midnight

Heart Chart
                          Andi Anderson :: Like Dude...she's my sister :: User Image
                          Will Nelson :: My best friend, he's like family to be. Brother from another mother :: User Image
                          Amy Harrison :: She's actually quite like Andi...uncanny. She's my new employee :: User Image
                          Lina Lire :: She's the owner of the Inn, she wants to employ Amy, hm I'll be nice and let her have some help cos I'm nice like that. :: User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Link

User Image

User Image
                                Dennis watched the white light, his eyes widened a little, amazed. Well, this was before he started asking the questions of course, one of the thoughts the boy was thinking was 'why does Will keep looking at his mobile?', he sighed a little before asking his questions which came out one after another. He took a deep breath afterwards to catch his breath from the rambling. This boy could ramble, this boy could ramble hell of a lot, so that rambling to him didn't really seem much of a ramble. He then waited to hear Will's reply, but hearing the sigh escape from Will's lips meant that he had a lot to say and he'd better listen hard, he wasn't going to repeat such things again.

Dennis nodded, as Will started to stop and then interrupted before Will talked some more "Denny baby?" He said, sounding slightly shocked at the nickname that Will had just given him. Dennis then put his hand over his mouth the prevent him from having anymore random outbursts whilst his friend was talking to him. Dennis listened and nodded attentively throughout, he just took it in like a sponge, yet it seemed to take it pretty well. But Will, this Will seemed to ramble more than Dennis did, that surely was an achievement. Dennis was more slightly put off at the fact that Will just called him 'Denny baby' rather than the fact that he was actually dead. To be honest, Dennis actually thought that this made a lot of sense to him, he didn't know why...well maybe because he had learnt that he should believe in the impossible. Well that's what his sister always told him. He was always Scully and she was Mulder, so it was about time that he turned into a believer in the end. Andi would definitely appreciate his gesture of believing in such a thing.

"So, we are dead, we are playing a 'game', Andi's alive, survive a week, we fight noise and reapers and I should put this badge thing here on."
                                Being that Dennis was British, he used the term 'badge' unlike Will who wasn't British, and used the term 'pin', Dennis looked back at the tiger doll, "And I'm stuck with this?" Dennis said, making a face, as much as he loved his sister, carrying this doll around with him certainly wasn't the most 'manliest' thing ever, people would get the wrong idea or something like that. He shrugged at the thought a little, as he looked back over to Will's direction, who was pointing to his pin on his hoodie. He nodded and wanted to attach his pin as well, but the thing was, Will had still had a hold on his wrist and then when Will realised this as well, he quickly let go.

Dennis smirked a little, wanting to laugh a little at Will's rapid action and then attached his own Player Pin onto his jacket and patted it to make sure it was properly secured. "Haha, done." He said. Will probably was thinking how on earth his friend grasped onto the situation so easily and comfortably when he wouldn't usually believe things that he was told. Especially things that seemed as far fetched as this. "So when we have a mission, he just complete it as soon as possible." Dennis said, nodding. He seemed to get a little hyped over this so called game, he seemed to treat it like a real game. Except it wasn't of course, as he was playing with his life and his sister's. "Oi wait, only one of us gets to go?" Dennis asked, feeling a little lost for words now, that meant that he most likely will have to stay in the game and Will would be able to go back home, it seemed that he had played it before. That's when it hit him, "Will have you played this game before?" Dennis boldly asked, cocking an eyebrow up in question.

Dapper Dabbler

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
User Image//Katherine :: Dawn :: Anderson
User Image
17:00. The warm and happy atmosphere of laughter and joking around, British teenagers were on a plane to Tokyo, Japan. It was just the start of the summer, and the teens were on their way for the Japanese exchange programme in a sister school. A teenage girl, rather tired looking and in a daze, headphones over her head as she repeated some Japanese phrases over and over again from a podcast from her iPod. This girl seemed to be on herself at this moment in time, but she was joking around and having a laugh for the first eight hours of the flight. This lonesome looking girl was of course, Katherine Dawn Anderson, also known as the infamous Andi.

Andi was known for her violence and her knowledge, which to be honest was rather strange considering sometimes she wasn't the brightest girl out of the bunch at times.“I can't believe we've been on this plane for almost twelve hours!” Andi complained as she looked at the others that were also involved in the Japanese Exchange Programme, she was being a little loud for some of the other passengers tastes. She sighed a little bit then closed her eyes and gave a slight nod to calm herself down, she was being slightly peeved, considering Andi was a hyperactive maniac being contained in a stuffy aeroplane.

She continued with her very monotone repetitive “Kon-ni-chi-waa”and “O-gen-ki desu ka.” Andi was very determined to learn some Japanese, well it was going to be her first time in Japan. Over and over she droned, different phrases, same tone. The people around her must of thought that she was strange or maybe retarded, with such easy phrases that is; considering there were a number of Japanese businessmen about, they were giving her sympathetic and strange looks, well what would have been expected. Especially because the person on the receiving end of the sympathetic looks was Andi, she usually had these types of looks back in England when she was acting like a complete idiot.

Andi let out another sigh after a couple of minutes and then stretched up, cracking her knuckles and sighing once more. She was blatantly bored and wanted to have some fresh air, as it was a twelve hour flight, it was just too much for her. She started to fidget quite a bit then the plane went into landing.Oooh I like this part of the plane ride, Andi thought to herself as she shoved her iPod in her pocket and slid her headphones so they hung around her neck. It was just like a ride at a theme park, but to be honest not as exhilarating, just slightly bumpier. The plane had landed at Narita Airport in Tokyo and Andi waited until she was able to get up, “Wooo, we are in Tokyo!”Andi said to the others, smiling very cheerily and to be honest, it was rather cute, like a little girl who just got a lollipop from the
doctor's surgery.

ooc// My first long post for my first post xD

User ImageAndi

Link

Dapper Dabbler

Link

User Image
User Image

Peter stretched up his arms up as he wondered the halls, he had fallen asleep for a bit in his previous class. His friend Tink hovering around him as he walked, he was used to it though, they had been friends ever since he was left in the care home in London (she came along to America as well). She seemed to have been rather attached to him from the very start and because she wasn't the type who liked to talk he didn't seemed to mind. He didn't particularly like people who talked to much, it got too much for him because he could never have a say in things if they kept rambling on and on and on. He just couldn't stand it. Even when he liked a girl, sometimes the fact that they talked a lot it put him off a little. Peter preferred to be alone at times though, despite having many friends; he liked to have his alone time, playing on his acoustic guitar whenever he could and his music travelled, so most people would recognise his music as they listened to it. It was the same little melody that he played every single time and it was his trademark so to speak.

Even though the girl who hovered around him was in fact his friend, he could be mean to her at times if he didn't get his way. He was at times the rather spoilt boy as some people saw him, but then again the fault was from his mother who spoilt him way too much at such a young age. But even with this Tink stayed along side him and Peter never understood why this was so. He also never understood how the girl who talked a lot, by the name of Wendy, would follow him around at times as well. He truly was one popular guy with the girls, and it was probably because of his laddish charm and nature which he radiated which caused many girls to follow or flirt with him. Not that he didn't mind of course, it was nice to be a popular guy; there was no shame in that of course.

The red haired boy, ruffled his hair with one hand as he looked at the watch on his other wrist, he hadn't brought in his books for lessons today they were in his locker and he really wasn't bothered to. Time was ticking, and when most people watched time go by they usually associated it with getting older. Peter didn't like to think this way at all, live life to the fullest, that was his thing. So he wouldn't go out and work, the only kind of 'job' to get money is from playing him music and he usually got a lot of tips from it. He was one talented boy when it came to music, and also when it came to the drama. Let's just say that this boy had very active imagination when he was younger, to be honest he still had active imagination to this very day and he believed in almost anything that people would say; mermaids, pixies, aliens, anything. He always believed that you should believe in the extraordinary. Seeing that it was about time for his break he looked at friend, Tink smiled a little, not saying a word really.

"Hey Tink, I'm gonna go to the dorms now, so yeah. I guess you can do the same then."
                                                    Peter said, already turning his body to the direction of the boy's dorms. He waved goodbye backwards, then putting his hands behind his hand, feeling slightly tired, despite that he took a nap already today during his previous class; he just wanted to sit on his bed and play on his guitar. That was the plan. He walked over to the dorms, and he went to his dorm room, leaving the door open as usual; and he leant on his back on his bed and took out his guitar from under it and started to play his very distinctive little theme song, the same little snippet as he usually played. People who heard it would know and say "Oh yes that is Peter Pan, that is."

Girls talk too much!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image
                          Tristan waited for their replies and just nodded as they had chosen the 32nd floor, like him. The English lad really hadn’t seen them around here before, maybe they were new to the building or maybe he just hadn’t seen them around before- either way they were all headed to the top floor and it was probably going to be a long and awkward trip up, up, up to the top floor. Tristan pressed the button to the 32nd floor numerous times, like a young child. It was as if it was a game to him, how childish he was when nobody was actually looking. In public, he didn’t usually act like a child, it was only when he was around close friends and relatives that he could just act like a child and just relax for once. But right now, he was just relaxing after a rough day at work – pressing the buttons over and over again was pretty much a stress reliever for him. After a while he stopped pressing the button, which allowed the doors to close and the lift began to move. He swiftly turned around, his back to the buttons, and watched the lights of Tokyo sparkling in the darkness. It was nice to see that all those lights were where people were – so many lights.

Tristan looked over to the girl who had yet to say what floor she wanted to go to, he recognised her face from somewhere before – why did she seem so familiar to him, he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Then as the lift was moving and the light inside the lift shone on her face, he suddenly realised where he had seen her face before – she was Sayuri Hashimoto. Sayuri Hashimoto, the new music artist he had seen on television and she was living in the same building as he was, the same floor as he was. He never would have thought that they would be living under the same roof, he found it quite surprising; even though…it really wasn’t that surprising as the Apartment complex was so expensive and upper-class anyway to begin with. Tristan never thought of it that way and just considered himself a lucky person to be living in the same apartment complex as her. He smiled to himself, thinking that he could tell Dennis and Andi about this discovery and that the pair of them would surely be feeling the jealousy at some point. He couldn’t help but to look at her for a minute or so as he thought about this, before realising that he must had looked like a crazed fan or somewhat; like he was star struck. He looked down at the floor and again back outside of the lift, where the lights were still brightly shining in different colours. Pretty: that was what was running in Tristan’s mind at this point, those lights seemed to have…drawn him in – like a little kid and shiny objects.

It was pretty from this view, inside of the lift, that was one of the things he didn’t mind about working late. He looked over to the girl opposite him and nodded in acknowledgement, the girl with glasses and long black hair. She looked to be rather insecure about herself, she kept brushing her hair as if her hair needed sorting out. The girl looked fine as she was anyway; there was no need for her to have to do such a thing. His eyes began to travel once more, it was almost as if he had no control over where he was looking at – he couldn’t help it, his eyes had a mind of its on. His eyes had now travelled back to the brunette from before, she looked partially foreign and it made him think…she must have been part Japanese and part something else, though he had no idea what the other part of her was. This question played on his mind continuously; he just couldn’t guess what she was. These were the strange thoughts in the mind of Tristan Anderson, always thinking about irrelevant things and trying to make them seem…well…relevant. Tristan realised that he had actually been checking all of the girls out so his eyes looked back outside once more. Tristan was feeling guilty about staring at those three rather good-looking females and felt like he was such a sinner for doing such things. He was going out with Kaeda right now and he really did love her – but what was he doing. Silly lad – bad Tristan!

Whilst he was staring outside, he watched as the lights slowly began to disappear like a Mexican wave of lights just vanishing into the darkness. It was interesting to watch as the lights just disappeared, it was like watching a light show. But the lights never turned back on and then suddenly the lift had abruptly come to a halt and it was now completely pitch black. “Everyone remain calm!” Tristan then said in English, his accent having a shine through, as he looked around in the darkness (or attempted to) – it just came out as English, considering this was an emergency after all he wasn’t actually in one of the calmest states. He didn’t want everyone to panic or to grab onto him (if they were scared of the dark), he felt bad just looking at the girl let alone have a girl attached to him. Just then, a small emergency light lit up inside of the lift and then he looked at all of the girls who were there. He was now stuck in a lift with the three girls and it was definitely going to be one of those awkward waits – especially if no one was going to speak up. “*Minasan, daijoubu desuka?” he spoke up once again, making sure that everyone was okay being trapped in a lift and that they weren’t claustrophobic or something.

*Minasan, daijoubu desuka? :: 皆さん大丈夫ですか?:: Is everyone alright?

link

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image
                        Dennis watched as the raven haired boy calmed down. Dennis tilted his head in confusion as Will just looked at him in the eyes and then punched him in the head. Dennis held his head in pain, why would Will hit him? He hit his own dog? That was just animal abuse, that was. How dare he! Well, technically Dennis wasn’t his dog at the moment, he was just like any normal human being. “What did you do that for?” Dennis then barked, still holding his head. He pouted, as he looked away from Will for a moment. Dennis didn’t really understand the situation as present. All he knew was that he was no longer had paws and that Will was in front of him looking confused.

Dennis looked around the room a few times, just thinking if he had stumbled into an alternate universe in his sleep. ‘Am I dreaming?’ Dennis thought what those humans said to do to check if they were dreaming, if you pinched yourself and it hurt it would indicate that you were not dreaming. Then he realised that Will had in fact punched him in the head, and it hurt, same as when he pushed him off the bed. He felt pain, which meant that it was all real and it really didn’t make sense at all to the brunet. Dennis had picked up that he was now in fact human, it was the opposable thumbs and hands that kind of gave it away, they were the same as Will’s, except bigger of course.

“D-Dennis?”

Will said his name. Dennis looked at Will, tilting his head once more. He sounded so unsure of himself. “Yes, I’m Dennis! Why do you sound so unsure of yourself, Will? You’ve been looking after me since…ever!” Dennis realised that he was now human, so how was Will supposed to recognise him in human form, he looked nothing like his corgi self. Dennis said as he moved closer to the bed, and then rested his arms on the bed and leaning over to Will. “By the way, Will, when are we going to play in the park? I want to go out! – But make me something to eat first, I’m starving,” Dennis sounded like a little child, demanding every little thing that he wanted. But that was how Dennis was like, even when he was a dog. He would strut around, as if he owned the place, like royalty; like he claimed to be (just because he was a corgi).

Dennis then stood up, on his hands and knees of course (I mean, he wasn’t going to pick up being human that easily, was he?). Being human was harder than it looked; Will made it look easy with the whole walking on two feet. He began to crawl over to the door, wanting to go outside and eat. He still refused to stand on two feet. Standing up on two feet would make Dennis feel awkward and tall, especially because he was six foot five, and we mustn’t forget the fact that Dennis still needed some clothes. Where was Will going to get clothes which fit Dennis anyway? All of Will’s clothes would be way too small for Dennis and Dennis really couldn’t be wondering around in the nude all day for many reasons:

a) It would look very suspicious
                          b) It would probably scar Andi and Jynx for life
                          c) Dennis would catch a cold

So what were the two lads going to do now?

link

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Location, Location, Location: where the sand is...just to collect foodstuffs though.

User Image
                          When Dennis had allowed Suzie to touch his hair (he had to kneel down a little to let her touch his hair, he was rather tall after all), he really wasn’t kidding but her friend seemed to doubt that – though, it was understandable why she would think that way. A normal guy wouldn’t just offer people to touch his hair after their sister had publicly humiliated him about it. But he wasn’t really a normal guy and he decided to roll with it, it wasn’t like she was lying about his hair care after all. Fluffy, like a woolly sheep – that was a new one though and it caused Dennis to chuckle a little before Suzie had realised that she had been doing something rather strange and Mariko had pulled her away. These two girls really were interesting, like a mother and child character, that’s how Dennis saw it.

The group had split up, leaving Dennis and Andi back to where they had started, just the two of them. “So, what are we going to do?” Andi asked her brother, looking at the bag that he had knocked over moments ago. “We really will need to do a clear out because we won’t be able to collect stuff if we have all that stuff in there.” She sighed and Dennis followed suit. Things like straighteners really were not helpful at all in these situations, especially because they required a mains for it to operate – if only Dennis had brought along battery-operated straighteners at least it would have been some use to them.

“We’ll leave all the stuff we don’t need here, and then we can fill up the bag with other stuff like…food.” Dennis said hesitantly, the thought of leaving all his precious things at this site just made his heart sink but he had to do what he had to do. Dennis and Andi tipped out the contents of the bag once more and separated them in ‘useful’ and ‘not very useful’, the useful things they put back into their bag and the others they left on the side, inside a bush (just in case they wanted to come back to it later). With all the things they needed, they looked around at where they were at the moment, taking a mental image of how the site looked like; it looked like a nice place to return to if they ever wanted to.

The pair of them set off, over to the beach, despite how Dennis hated sand and the like, they needed to collect seafood of some kind to make food out of later on. If they collected enough sea critters, Dennis could cook up a feast for them using the seafood (Dennis was an extraordinary cook like that). The twins were now at the coastline and they were collecting bits and pieces such as shellfish that had washed up, seaweed, and young coconuts which were conveniently on the trees nearby – though the twins found it rather surprising to find them around the Mediterranean; it was fascinating, very fascinating. Dennis removed his shoes and socks then took off his shirt and tied it around his feet – it was preparing for the climb. Andi looked at him, she was rather concerned for his safety but then again…she wanted those young coconuts. Throwing rocks at them weren’t going to get them anywhere, climbing was the only option with these little buggers but it would be worth it. Young Coconuts would be essential for them as the coconuts would have mineral rich water and would have a much tender flesh in comparison to older coconuts. So Dennis attempted to climb that giant tree by grabbing the tree and jumping every so often to get higher and higher, luckily for the twins Dennis had already had a try at this when they went to a little trip to India recently. The twins had practically travelled the world, they were wealthy after all and well…I guess you could say that they were spoilt rich kids for that reason.

Dennis had reached the top of the tree, with much struggle and time. Andi applauded his efforts, “Well done, Dennis-long-legs. Throw them down.” Dennis kept one arm around the tree, hugging it to make sure that he didn’t fall down and the other twisting the coconuts so they would drop to the ground safely. Lucky for him that he wasn’t scared of heights, he couldn’t afford to - being the height that he was. But then along came down a couple of coconuts which landed safely into the sand and Andi went to retrieve them. Perfect, just perfect, they were going to definitely going to enjoy their evenings with the haul they got. Dennis found it much easier coming back down the tree, it was like abseiling…just without all the wires. The teen finally had reached the ground and then undid his shirt from his feet; that was one way to use a shirt. His shirt was…well it looked slightly battered now but it was still wearable so Dennis put it back on for now and with his shoes and socks – he just…looked like a bit of a scruff now. Andi looked at him and then smiled, “I guess we’ll go and set off again now, good work.” The pair of them had headed back into the forest in search of the others…or in search of…anything.

link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces