Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Due to the plush being missing for too long, I will be making smaller Marshall plushies which will be sent to everyone that is a part of this project. Those that have previously been visited by Marshall and who awaits his visit.

You can only choose one version. I plan to make as many as I can and if there are extras, I will figure out a way to add to Etsy or something.

Choices:
1 - Divesuit Marshall (simple undressable plush in his satin brown suit and helmet. may have a loop so he can hang a keychain, etc.)

2 - OBBY Marshall (in all his glory. hand embroidered body hair with signature tiny wild undies and helmet. may have a loop so he can be on a keychain, etc.)

Art/drawings/demo plush will be available later on and posted here.

Please use this:
[quote="scullylam"][/quote]
Choice (1 or 2) :

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
That's very sweet of you scully!

scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : one please!

It's a huge bummer that the previous person dropped off the face of the earth.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) :

1, please!
I like the diving suit, plus the obby marshall.... xd I'd rather him not haunt my nightmares. gonk

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : 1

aaw a keychain! cuute XD

Mega Hoarder

scullylam

Choice: 1

lol, I'll be interested to see who chooses 2! xp

Rainbow Muse

15,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : 1 heart

I'm sorry this happened, Scully. I still have pictures from his visit with me to send to you. I was looking forward to see/hear your reaction to all the goodies he collected with me though! ):

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nebuLARUby
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : 1 heart

I'm sorry this happened, Scully. I still have pictures from his visit with me to send to you. I was looking forward to see/hear your reaction to all the goodies he collected with me though! ):

yeah, you and many others had goodies with the plush and i felt awful knowing those items won't be seeing the light of day.

i am still a bit sad becky won't contact anyone and i have no clue where she mailed the plush if she did mail him. if she would have been responsive like everyone else here, things would have been sorted out quickly. so for now, i plan to try and make it up to everyone. and i will be bugging ren on something but that is when she is finished on arts and when i have some time. (btw i can't believe all the school stuff i had to go through last week. and so far with this week, monday evening class has killed me. even though i have two response papers to write about readings due tomorrow, when i am back home after jewelry class today, i am sooooo going to take a nap.)

and no worries on the emailing photos. others haven't sent their photos too but this gives an opportunity to fix that.

Shy Wife

15,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Rina 200
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) :

2 pls

Space Genius

scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : 1 (let's not alert everyone on the plane)

Retro Punk

Im wondering.......IF i were to say..... umm take one of the plushies to a strip club... and take pictures with it? would it be inappropiate?

But which of the two would go?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
Im wondering.......IF i were to say..... umm take one of the plushies to a strip club... and take pictures with it? would it be inappropiate?

*reads then not sure how to respond* emotion_facepalm

Retro Punk

scullylam
Guin - Aoiichi

*reads then not sure how to respond* emotion_facepalm
I'LL even wear his signature outfit to match? sweatdrop

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
scullylam

Choice (1 or 2) : 1 Please! c:

* 7 * I'll take so many pictures to share with everyone...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff