< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

leka_liko's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Yup, rules can suck - but they are so we can all understand what wave length we should all be on. To be accepted, you gotta read 'em - and I'll know if you haven't... *shifty eyes*

Roleplaying
                ↗ I am the Goddess, obey moi, please! < 3
                ↗ No Godmodding or auto hits. Remember, the characters are human, not abnormal beings. Violence will be part of the roleplay as it is all about gangs and such, though you can't always get a direct hit.
                ↗ Romance is allowed; if anything, it is encouraged! But keep it to PG13 and follow gaia's TOS. Time skip if you must. Thanks!
                ↗ I'll accept swearing, though try to tone it down a little - Little 'uns might be around!
                ↗ Be kind to our fellow Gaians (and moi of course!) - it's a better atmosphere when everyone gets along.
                ↗ I'd like this to be a long term roleplay so please keep up to date with posting and such. If you will be unable to post for a certain amount of time, then please let me, Tibby Chan, know, so that the other members can be informed. Please post often, because it's such a bummer when the person you're replying to just vanishes into thin air without you knowing. >.<' That's just dead annoying, and stops people from posting. Now, highlight this post and read after this sentence. When sending your reserves, please include an emoticon in your PM. When sending your profile, please include a loveheart in your PM.

Posting
                ↘ I like pretty posts. :] Please make your posts pretty? Even a little colour and decently sized picture will be perfect!
                ↘ This is a semi-lit. roleplay. So at least two meaty paragraphs and although we all make mistakes, please use good grammar and spelling.
                ↘ Writers block, we all get it. And it's so annoying! But try your best, okay? No one liners, please.
                ↘ Semi-Lit. authors should know that "speech marks" are for speech and thoughts are italics. If you are talking in OOC, please make it distinguishable to your post, such as placing it in ((these)) or {{these}} or something similar.

Characters & Profiles
                ↗ Please bare in mind that, yes these characters are gang members, though when I say they are gangsters it simply means that the characters are just part of a gang. They don't hold Tommy Guns, wear trilby hats and speak like Al Capone - they are just your average everyday young people who got into the wrong crowd and started to vandelise and steal and such. Ya'know? (: Please also bare in mind what your character will look like - A bunch of scene kids aren't really the kind to join a gang of mischievous youths, are they? 9;
                ↗ Fill out the skeletons and send them to moi, Tibby Chan, please! Following the guidelines stated within this post! ^-^
                ↗ As for the title of the profile, be creative. Write something funny, make me laugh. ^^ I'll give 1000 Gold to the best, most funny title!

I (Tibby Chan) have the right and can add, modify or take rules away as I wish, but if they are added or modified, a '✶' will appear next to it, so it makes it easier for you instead of having to read over every rule again!

Welcome - Plot - Summary - Rules - Snapshots - Profiles (Reserves) - Profile Skeleton - Statistics & Announcements - Reserves

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Here are a few images of the current areas to set the scene.

Banlieue / Residential Estate
                » Rough, Dirty, Cramped, Lots of Kids, Riots, Drug Dealing.

»--------------------------------------------------------«

Meeting Place
                » Cold, Damp, Dark, Enclosed, Eerie, Abandoned.

Welcome - Plot - Summary - Rules - Snapshots - Profiles (Reserves) - Profile Skeleton - Statistics & Announcements - Reserves

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

If you wish to be a part of the RP then please reserve a spot in the RP by filling out the reserve profile and send it to me following instructions from the rules. We don't want anyone to create a huge profile to then be rejected as someone else has the part! Once the reserve has been accepted, you may then fill out the actual profile skele and send it in regards to the rules. Please send your profiles within 24 hours of reserving a spot. (:

Reserve

[align=left][color=white]──────────[/color][size=18][color=color2]────► Reserve...[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color3][b]» My name is...[/b]
          [color=color1]CHARACTER NAME[/color]

[b]» My Puppetier is...[/b]
          [color=color1]GAIA NAME[/color]

[b]» And I am...[/b]
          [color=color1]AGE[/color]

[b]» The doctor cried out...[/b]
          [color=color1]GENDER[/color]

[b]» I'm part of the...[/b]
          [color=color1]SSH GANG OR FAKE GANG[/color]

[b]» And I am the...[/b][/color]
          [color=color1]ROLE IN GANG EG. LEADER, GANGSTER ONE etc.[/color]

[list][size=20]
          [color=white]───[/color][color=color1][ [color=color2][b]x[/b][/color] ] ENTER GREETING HERE [ [color=color2][b]x[/b][/color] ][/color][/size]

[align=left][color=white]──────────[/color][size=18][color=color2]────► So, Let's get down to basics...[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color3][b]» My name is...[/b]
          [color=color1]CHARACTER NAME[/color]

[b]» My Puppetier is...[/b]
          [color=color1]GAIA NAME[/color]

[b]» And I am...[/b]
          [color=color1]AGE[/color]

[b]» The doctor cried out...[/b]
          [color=color1]GENDER[/color]

[b]» I weigh a whopping...[/b]
          [color=color1]WEIGHT[/color]

[b]» And I'm certain I'm Godzilla as I'm...[/b]
          [color=color1]HEIGHT[/color]

[align=left][color=white]──────────[/color][size=18][color=color2]────► Now for the more specific details...[/color][/size][/align]

[b]» I'm part of the...[/b]
          [color=color1]SSH GANG OR FAKE GANG[/color]

[b]» And I am the...[/b]
          [color=color1]ROLE IN GANG EG. LEADER, GANGSTER ONE etc.[/color]

[b]» I love...[/b]
          [color=color1]LIKES[/color]

[b]» But keep me away from...[/b]
          [color=color1]DISLIKES[/color]

[b]» I'm pretty handy with...[/b]
          [color=color1]WEAPONS/COMBAT[/color]

[b]» And I'm really skilled...[/b]
          [color=color1]ANY SKILLS[/color]

[b]» There are mixed views on my personality...[/b]
          [color=color1]PERSONALITY/CHARACTERISTICS[/color]

[b]» But my biography states...[/b]
          [color=color1]JUST A SUMMARY OF THE CHARACTER'S LIFE BEFORE BEING PART OF THE REAL/FAKE GANG - HOW DID THE CHARACTER'S PAST CAUSE THEM TO BE PART OF THE SSH GANG OR THE FAKE GANG TRAP?[/color]

[b]» And to finish off, you can drool over this...[/b]
          LINK TO PICTURE OF CHARACTER[/color]

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Statistics - A brief summary of the present within the roleplay.

Location - American Banlieue/Suburbs

Seasons - Spring

Weather - Sunny with patchy cloud

Time - Mid-Day

Current Events - All characters are getting ready for the meet up, preparing themselves, waking up etc.

»--------------------------------------------------------«

Announcements - Notes to members and browsers.

Best Profile Title Competition:
            As of yet, none.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

XXXXX

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Accepted Reserves

Key to Reserves:
              Plain = Open
              Italics = Reserved
              strike = Taken

Gang One - South Side Hounds

◆ Leader (Male)
                (Age: 18-25)

◆ Gangster One (Female)

◆ Gangster Two (Male)

◆ Gangster Three (Male)

◆ Gangster Four (Male)

Gang Two - Western Fives

◊ Leader of Rival Gang (Female)

◊ Policeman

◊ Policewoman

◊ Daughter of Police Chief

◊ Friend of Rival Gang Leader (Female)

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂Rudi Laurent
♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂"Some things are best kept secret..."

✖.✖.✖The name's: "Rudi, but you can call me roo!"

✖.✖.✖.✖.✖And I'm: "Twenty years young, honey!"

✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖You'll find me: "Rummaging through the kitchen."

✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖I'm thinking: "What is there to eat..."

✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖Feeling: "Huuungry!"

✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖I am accompanied by: "I'm lonely at the minute..."

╔═══════════════════════╗

Text. Text. Text. Text.

"Speech. Speech. Speech. Speech."

Text. Text. Text. Text.

"Speech. Speech. Speech. Speech."

╚═══════════════════════╝

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

───[ x ] Hey you ! [ x ]

──────────────► So, Let's get down to basics...

» My name is...
    Evangeline Lori Bellamy

» My Puppetier is...
    Tibby Chan

» And I am...
    Twenty-One

» The doctor cried out...
    Female

» I weigh a whopping...
    120lbs

» And I'm certain I'm Godzilla as I'm...
    5 foot 3 inches

──────────────► Now for the more specific details...

» I'm part of the...
    Anon Foxhounds

» And I am the...
    Daughter of Police Chief

» I love...
    "Reading
    Driving
    Politeness
    Strategic games
    Independence
    Fighting for myself
    Oh, and dancing!"

» But keep me away from...
    Being looked down on
    Arrogant, rude or sexist pigs
    Being helped

» I'm pretty handy with...
    Self defense, after being taught by her father.

» And I'm really skilled...
    "With interrogation, after all, I do want to be a lawyer. And I guess my self defense tactics are pretty good enough to be called a 'skill'..."

» There are mixed views on my personality...
    Evie comes across as a simple girl in her appearance, your usual up-town girl with a down town attitude. Looks really can be deceiving, and Evie is a great example. A tough nut is expressed through her tom-boyish attitude, though like most tough nuts there is often a soft center which can be found - if you can find the way to it, that is. Those who know Evie personally know her to be a friendly young woman with a kind heart, though those who do not know her or try to cause harm or any trouble to those around her will see her defensive, tough side.

» But my biography states...
    Still living with her Chief of Police Department father and Lawyer mother, Evie had a life filled with security. Having planned to leave home at the end of the year to go to University in California, Evie had her life set out since childhood. Her dream had always been to become a lawyer like her mother, and just as she was about to prepare for the journey ahead, Evie's father had obtained news of how to capture the notorious gang of the suburbs, the Anonymous Foxhounds. With excitement, he had built up a team of 'ruffians' to portray themselves as a rival gang to the Foxhounds, the West Hives, built from his two most successful male and female officers and two ex-gang members, only one spot was left to fill. And seeing that her father would easily be caught out by the gang, there was only one person who could fill that place; Evie. Being the daughter of the police chief that the rival gang had no idea about, and with the expertise her father had given her with her future career alongside criminals, she was the perfect candidate for the job. Evie was more than willing to take part, finding excitement and a rush of adrenaline in the thought of it, the young woman prepared herself for the trap, though little did she know it would turn into an adventure...

» And to finish off, you can drool over this...
    Moi!

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image
User Image

An original roleplay brought to you by Tibby Chan

Semi-Literate

Welcome one, welcome all !

OOC Thread || Profile Thread

Welcome - Introduction - Plot - Rules - Characters - Skeles - Relationships - Announcements - Reserves - Status

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

You're invited !

❥ ❥ ❥ Cancel your plans, because you're coming to my crazy 19th birthday house party at my house !

❥ ❥ ❥ 54 Copper Drive
                                    ❥ ❥ ❥ California
                                    ❥ ❥ ❥ (The big one at the end!)

❥ ❥ ❥ Date: Friday 12th July
                                    ❥ ❥ ❥ Time: 6.00pm til the sun comes up !

❥ ❥ ❥ Everyone is going to be there, and I hope you will too!
                                    ❥ ❥ ❥ Food and fizzy drinks are provided, as long as you bring your own booze, of course!
                                    ❥ ❥ ❥ You're welcome to stay the night.

❥ ❥ ❥ Can't wait to see you there!

❥ ❥ ❥ Lots of love !

Welcome - Introduction - Plot - Rules - Characters - Skeles - Relationships - Announcements - Reserves - Status

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Behind the Scenes

❥ ❥ ❥ Ten teenagers are in College, having just left High School and studying different subjects from each other they are tackling the College life pretty well. There are links between them all (See relationships post below) and thus they are invited to the birthday party of Miss Beautician (Name entered later).

The plot starts from lunch time at College on the day of the party, where all the students are in their own little groups and eating away, discussing the evening ahead. Gradually getting into the late afternoon, the students leave class to go home and get prepared for the party. That night, all the guests show at Miss Beautician's house to party the night away, celebrating her birthday with plenty of alcohol and your typical house party mishaps - then, the real fun begins for the ten students as they are invited, forced, dragged or freely step in to play a game of spin-the-bottle - the game chosen to be played; Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Wait, you don't know what seven minutes in heaven is? But everyone does! You know! The party game, where you spin a bottle and the first two people it lands on are shoved into a closet or small room and are allowed to spend seven minutes in there, in the dark, alone... They can get up to whatever they want! Most couples will have a bit of a flirt and kiss, others will idly sit and chat, others want to lose their virginity! Anyway, after all ten participants have played a game, the night is left to them to do what they want.

The following Saturday morning, the students awake in various rooms of Miss Beautician's house, wondering what on earth happened the night before; completely forgetful of what went on. So, from here on what will happen? Will your characters remember a handsome or beautiful creature from the night before and strive to find out who they were? Will your character become pregnant? Will they date someone? Will enemies be made over fights for certain boys?

It's up to you, this is your seven minutes in heaven...

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

House Rules

❥ ❥ ❥ Ok, so!

Please read the rules thoroughly. Got questions? Let me know! I'd be happy to help you understand a little better.

❥ ❥ ❥ Basic stuffs --
                                    I'm Goddess, see. Keep to Gaia's TOS and such. No God-modding, not that it's really something that can be done in the RP, but please don't control others characters unless they say you may. Cybering is a no-no! Seven Minutes in Heaven does not often include that sort of stuff (although in some cases it can...) and it won't happen here - please time skip. (: Kissing is fine, a bit of passion, drama and romance is really encouraged, but as the clothes begin to come off? Skippie-doo please! You are required to be polite to other posters here, so be nice please. To everyone; include everyone, don't ignore them.

❥ ❥ ❥ Profiles & Posts --
                                    Fill out a reserve, following the skele and including the colours also! Don't leave anything out. After your reserve is accepted, send the profile ASAP; if profiles are not given in 24 hours I will get rid of your reserve. Please keep active, don't just disappear - if you'll be away, please let me know. Post in past tense/third person please. (: Grammar and spelling should be excellent, but I'll allow some mistakes here and there. Afterall, this is a semi-lit. roleplay, now some would define that as five or eight sentences. There is no limit, but the minimum I would say would be two to three paragraphs of five or eight sentences, please. Writers block does swamp us sometimes, so I'll accept that! Semi-Lit rp'ers should know that speech goes in "Speech Marks" and thoughts in Italics and out of character in some form of ((brackets]] of such, just make sure it's all pretty easy to follow. Please pm me your profiles, titled "I read deese rules!" I love pretty posts, a bit o' colour and piccie and a quote or something is always welcome, but don't worry if you can't format and code things very well. (;

❥ ❥ ❥ Final Word --
                                    Finally, have fun! By following these rules, you are guaranteed to have fun with us all! Thank you!

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

Guest List

❥ ❥ ❥ The characters! Please fill in a skele and it will be posted below - check the lists below to see which places are open, reserved and taken. A quick summary of how each character knows the birthday girl is also given, though more detail is displayed in the relationships post further down the thread.

❥ The Ladies:
                                        ♀ Miss Beautician - Birthday Girl [Open]
                                        ♀ Miss Fashion Designer - Best Friend to Miss B. [Reserved]
                                        ♀ Miss Lawyer - College friend to Miss B. [Open]
                                        ♀ Miss Scientist - Good friends from High School with Miss B. [Open]
                                        ♀ Miss Computer Tech - Met Miss B in College. [Open]

❥ The Guys:
                                        ♂ Mr Literate - Met Miss B in College. [Open]
                                        ♂ Mr Sport - Miss B's ex. [Open]
                                        ♂ Mr Architect - Knew Miss B in art class in High School - Best friend of Miss F-D [Open]
                                        ♂ Mr Musician - Best friend of Miss F-D. Yet to meet Miss B. [Open]
                                        ♂ Mr Chef - Miss B's College friend. [Open]

❥ ❥ ❥ The Ladies !

User Image
                            My name is: (full name)

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

I am: (age between 18 + 20)

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

The doctor cried: (gender)

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

And I am: (Role in RP eg. Miss Lawyer/Mr Musician)

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥ ❥ ❥ The Guys !

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

User Image

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥❥❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
[imgright]300X400 PIC GOES HERE[/imgright]

[size=20][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥----------------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]ENTER GREETING HERE[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥---------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]Identification? Is this enough for you?[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOUR1]My name is: [color=COLOR2](full name)[/color]

[color=white]❥❥[/color][strike][color=white]❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥[/color][/strike]

[color=white]❥[/color]I am: [color=COLOR2](age between 18 + 20)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]The doctor cried: [color=COLOR2](gender)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And I am: [color=COLOR2](Role in RP eg. Miss Lawyer/Mr Musician)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]I'm obviously Godzilla cause I'm: [color=COLOR2](Height)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]But I'm not fat: [color=COLOR2](Weight)[/color]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥-----------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]Oh, it's personal is it?[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]❥❥[/color][strike][color=white]❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥[/color][/strike]

[color=white]❥[/color]I have learned to tame: [color=COLOR2](Hair colour)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And look through: [color=COLOR2](Eye colour)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Yeah, of course I know the birthday girl: [color=COLOR2](How does the character know the birthday girl? Through a friend, from High School, from College? Check relationships or characters posts to find out)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Don't tell anyone, but I secretly like: [color=COLOR2](Name/role of character)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Ok, ok here's my story: [color=COLOR2](Short bio of character)[/color]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥-----------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]You want minor details too?[/color][/size]

[color=white]❥[/color]I love: [color=COLOR2](list of likes)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]But seriously keep me away from: [color=COLOR2](list of dislikes)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And this is me: [color=COLOR2](Personality traits - in list of paragraph form)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Here is my ID: [color=COLOR2](link to pictures of character or items or clothing)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And the one with the puppet strings is: [color=COLOR2](Username)[/color]

[size=20][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥----------------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]There, will you let me in now?[/color][/size][/size]

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

And who are you ?

❥ ❥ ❥ Follow the instructions in the rules post on how to apply for a post in the RP.

❥ ❥ ❥ Reserves

[imgleft]125x200 real life pic[/imgleft]
                                    [size=11][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOUR1]My name is: [color=COLOR2](full name)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And I am: [color=COLOR2](Role in RP eg. Miss Lawyer/Mr Musician)[/color][/color][/size]

❥ ❥ ❥ Profiles

[imgright]300X400 REAL LIFE PIC GOES HERE[/imgright]

[size=20][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥----------------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]ENTER GREETING HERE[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥---------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]Identification? Is this enough for you?[/color][/size]

[color=white]❥[/color]And I am: [color=COLOR2](Role in RP eg. Miss Lawyer/Mr Musician)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]I'm obviously Godzilla cause I'm: [color=COLOR2](Height)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]But I'm not fat: [color=COLOR2](Weight)[/color]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥-----------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]Oh, it's personal is it?[/color][/size]

[color=white]❥[/color]I have learned to tame: [color=COLOR2](Hair colour)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And look through: [color=COLOR2](Eye colour)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Yeah, of course I know the birthday girl: [color=COLOR2](How does the character know the birthday girl? Through a friend, from High School, from College? Check relationships or characters posts to find out)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Don't tell anyone, but I secretly like: [color=COLOR2](Name/role of character)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Ok, ok here's my story: [color=COLOR2](Short bio of character)[/color]

[size=13][color=white]❥❥❥❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥-----------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]You want minor details too?[/color][/size]

[color=white]❥[/color]I love: [color=COLOR2](list of likes)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]But seriously keep me away from: [color=COLOR2](list of dislikes)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And this is me: [color=COLOR2](Personality traits - in list of paragraph form)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]Here is my ID: [color=COLOR2](link to pictures of character or items or clothing)[/color]

[color=white]❥[/color]And the one with the puppet strings is: [color=COLOR2](Username)[/color]

[size=20][color=white]❥[/color][color=COLOR2]❥----------------------------------≻ [color=COLOUR1]There, will you let me in now?[/color][/size][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff