Welcome to Gaia! ::

DON'T POST.
User Image

ƒ∑†††††††∑‡‡‡Ж‡‡‡∑†††††††∑ƒ
∞∞◊....Ventus Lux Numen....◊∞∞
ƒ∑†††††††∑‡‡‡Ж‡‡‡∑†††††††∑ƒ

∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑

"Who gives a crap what I say or do?" He seems to not be the nicest guy around, maybe best to leave him alone. 'Who is this guy anyways?'

∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑

[align=center][img]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr318/slayor_103/anime/AdiKartika_by_virus_AC74.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center]
[color=indigo][b][u][strike]ƒ∑†††††††∑‡‡‡Ж‡‡‡∑†††††††∑ƒ[/strike][/u][/b][/color]
[color=indigo][i][strike]∞∞◊[/strike][/i][/color][color=white]....[/color][color=#004225]Ventus Lux Numen[/color][color=white]....[/color][color=indigo][i][strike]◊∞∞[/strike][/i][/color]
[color=indigo][strike][u][i]ƒ∑†††††††∑‡‡‡Ж‡‡‡∑†††††††∑ƒ[/i][/u][/strike][/color]

[color=peru][b]∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑[/b][/color]
[color=#004225]
[b]"Who gives a crap what I say or do?"[/b] He seems to not be the nicest guy around, maybe best to leave him alone. [i]'Who is this guy anyways?'[/i]
[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod][i]∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑ЖЖЖЖЖ†‡†ЖЖЖЖЖ∑[/i][/color]
[/align]

Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш † ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ † Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Kyrie Julia Numen Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
◄ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ►

ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ Ж ▬ ƒ ∑ ‡ Ш------------Ш ‡ ∑ ƒ ▬ Ж ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ
Character's Story: Text text text text Text Text
Ш ‡ ƒ ∑ Л------------------------------------------------------Л ∑ ƒ ‡ Ш
Character's Poem: TEXT TEXT TEXT
۩ ۞ ۞ ۞-----------------------------------------------------۞ ۞ ۞ ۩

Location Confirmed:
Feelings:
Personal Thoughts:
Company:
Fighting Style: (Looks for word Active)
1. Scythe and body
2. Beauty Body
3. Rivalry Scythe
4. Seduction
5. Vampire Blood Thirst
Fighting:
Out of Cherries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center]
[color=indigo]†[/color] [color=olive]Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш[/color] [color=green]† ‡ ‡[/color] [color=darkred]╬[/color] [color=green]‡ ‡ †[/color] [color=olive]Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш Ш[/color] [color=indigo]†[/color]
[color=blue]Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж[/color] Kyrie Julia Numen [color=red]Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж[/color]
[color=red]◄ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦[/color] [color=violet]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=blue]♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ►[/color]
[/align]
[align=center]
[color=darkred]ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ Ж ▬ ƒ ∑ ‡ Ш[/color][color=white]------------[/color][color=darkblue]Ш ‡ ∑ ƒ ▬ Ж ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ ږ[/color]
[color=red]Character's Story:[/color] [color=#6C7B8B][b]Text[/b] [i]text[/i] [u][b]text[/b][/u] [u][i]text[/i][/u] [u]Text[/u] Text[/color]
[color=red]Ш ‡ ƒ ∑ Л------------------------------------------------------Л ∑ ƒ ‡ Ш[/color]
[color=blue]Character's Poem:[/color] [color=#40826D]TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color]
[color=darkblue]۩ ۞ ۞ ۞-----------------------------------------------------۞ ۞ ۞ ۩[/color]
[/align]
[color=orange]Location Confirmed:
Feelings:
Personal Thoughts:
Company:
Fighting Style: (Looks for word Active)
1. Scythe and body
2. Beauty Body
3. Rivalry Scythe
4. Seduction
5. Vampire Blood Thirst
Fighting:
Out of Cherries:[/color]
[align=center][img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/fy/bp/sk/animered.jpg[/img][/align]

User Image
ƒ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ Ϋ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ ƒ
‡ ∑ Ж Demon Slayer Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Ventus Lux Numen Ж ∑ ‡
‡ ∑ Ж Turned Vampire Ж ∑ ‡
ƒ Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж ƒ

‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ Џ Ж Ж Ж Ж Д Џ Д Ж Ж Ж Ж Џ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡
‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ This is my story ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT TXT

Џ Џ Џ Џ Ж ω ω Command Menu ω ω Ж Џ Џ Џ Џ
۩ Location:
ψ Company:
Ж Feeling:
Ж Personal Thoughts:

▓ Combat Style: The one strike is the one style used. Deal with it. Styles change, so do people.
1. Vampire Sword Slayer
2. Vampire Gun Slinger Special
3. Vampire Demon Slayer Deity Special
4. Fate of the Unknown

♦ Who am I fighting or killing:
Ж Ammo: Five clips of Ammo each with Ten bullets and ten bullets in the gun itself.

† Out of Castle:
Д ω ω ω ω ω ω ω Command Menu ω ω ω ω ω ω Д

[align=center]
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/blackrose4751/Edits/Dantestyle.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]ƒ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ Ϋ Λ Ψ Ω Ω Ψ Λ ƒ[/color]
[color=red]‡ ∑ Ж[/color] [color=darkblue]Demon Slayer[/color] [color=red]Ж ∑ ‡[/color]
[color=red]‡ ∑ Ж[/color] [color=green]Ventus Lux Numen[/color] [color=red]Ж ∑ ‡[/color]
[color=red]‡ ∑ Ж[/color] [color=darkred]Turned Vampire[/color] [color=red]Ж ∑ ‡[/color]
[color=red]ƒ Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж ƒ[/color][/b]
[/align]

[align=center]
[color=red][b]‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ Џ Ж Ж Ж Ж Д Џ Д Ж Ж Ж Ж Џ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡
‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ This is my story ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡[/b][/color]
[color=#990000]
[b]Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж[/b] [b]TXT[/b] [i]TXT[/i] TXT [u][b]TXT[/b] [i]TXT[/i] TXT[/u]
[/color]
[/align]

[align=left]
[color=red]Џ Џ Џ Џ Ж ω ω Command Menu ω ω Ж Џ Џ Џ Џ[/color]
[color=blue]۩ Location:
ψ Company:
Ж Feeling:
Ж Personal Thoughts:[/color]
[color=red]▓ Combat Style: The one strike is the one style used. Deal with it. Styles change, so do people.
1. Vampire Sword Slayer
2. Vampire Gun Slinger Special
3. Vampire Demon Slayer Deity Special
4. Fate of the Unknown[/color]
[color=blue]♦ Who am I fighting or killing:
Ж Ammo: Five clips of Ammo each with Ten bullets and ten bullets in the gun itself.[/color]
[color=green]† Out of Castle:[/color]
[color=red]Д ω ω ω ω ω ω ω Command Menu ω ω ω ω ω ω Д[/color]
[/align]
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Well hello, my name is...Jack Sable
But you can call me...Since no one knows my real name everyone calls me the Rose of a Phantom.
I have been alive for... 29 years
What are you looking at?...(gender)
I am not staring at...women!
There, my species were known as...3/4 human 1/4 magician
You may be wondering who I am. Well what's on the inside is...I am generally nice and caring to those who are peaceful and will defend the lives of others despite what race they are. I prefer to talk to people rather than fight them but I will if I must fight. When I do fight, I am generally viewed as emotionless and cold. You would have to of done something to force me into a cold blooded killer.
Some think I'm crazy for carrying...While I am more reliant on a deck of magical cards, one of them that I often use contains my Katana in which I had stored within a card for getting through customs unchecked. Aside from a deck of Cards and my katana, I would sometimes fight with my bare hands and legs.
I know many things, much more than you. Want to know my talents?...
Magic: Card Magic
Offensive Magic:
Summon Katana - Straight forward by the name of the spell.
Flood of Light: A white card is thrown to cause a flood of water imbued with light magic to flush out any demons and drown them.
Dark Fire: A black card is thrown to the ground and ignited. When the Card is burnt out it will cause an explosion of Darkness that temporarily blinds anyone who is an idiot enough to stand in the five feet blast radius.
Rain of Daggers: A gray card is thrown in the direction of the opponent. As it heads towards it's destination it will disintigrate and spread out into many magical daggers to strike at a singular opponent and two adjacent bystanders.

Defensive Magic:
Summon Barrier: A white card is placed on the ground to create a shield of some sort around a six feet radius with a ten feet height to defend both Rose of a Phantom and his company.
Transportation: A yellow card is pulled out and disintegrates and then multiplied to cover both the thief and his friends and transport them to a new location far from danger.
Illusion: Card turns transparent and when thrown a mirage is made based on the opponents desire.
Fog: A green card is used to generate a fog to act as a tactical retreat.

Messenger Magic:
Face Card: A red card that shows the faces of the person in need of help.
Symbol Card: A violet card used to tell a fate that may occur.
Book Card: A brown and black card used to warn the person of his whereabouts, typically in a library.
Language Card: When he encounters someone of a foreign language he pulls out a silver card and it vanishes to allow him to understand and speak the language of the other person but he can only do this once a day.

Abilities with the Katana:
Blitz: A generic spin attack to hit all adjacent targets unless they are able to duck or jump up or back-flip out of the way.
Light Slash: When a white card is applied to the katana, it is imbued with light magic enabling a single wave of light.
Dark Slash: Just like Light Slash but use of a black card.
Elemental Slash: A random colored card is applied to the katana to allow a single wave of that element. The following elements known to Rose of a Phantom are fire, lightning, ice, wind and light and darkness.
Rend: A harsh slash that will tear apart a weak opponent in half.
Block: A generic parry.
Want to get on my good side? I really like...I love a good cup of tea and some Russian tea cakes. I also enjoy to see the children outside and playing innocently. I also love to steal and destroy dangerous artifacts that could potentially destroy the world.
Don't bring that around me! I don't like...Fighting, children crying, the defenseless being attack, corruption, allowing the corruption to continue.
If you look at me you see...I'm a bit of an average looking person but I am muscular. I weigh about a hundred and seventy pounds and stand at least six feet tall.
It's been one heck of a journey but it's lead me up to here. This is my story...

I am not one to brag of my thefts for the very nature of my activities are still against the law. Be it for the greater good that I steal the most dangerous artifacts only to turn around and destroy them soon after. I am there to commit to Justice and keep the lands safe. While known far and wide as the Rose of a Phantom my true name is Jack Sable, traveling Card Magician of the Eastern Wilds. I come from the peaceful region of Rift City and as such I adopt a peace loving nature. While true I am not entirely human, I still seek to work with the Angels who are on board with committing to Justice and purging this world of all evil. My signature is a White card etched with a Silver Gold border with a white rose taking the appearance of a ghostly share fading into the snowy backgrounds. I have worked with pure angels once before but never got assigned a guardian angel just yet. Now my journey leads me into Crisis City where I have heard much talk of a library containing vast knowledge on the Devil Arms and the mysteries within them. The most recent Devil Arm I search for is the Aurea Draco. It is latin for Gold Dragon. The main riddle behind it was that it is and isn't an object and it has and does not have a soul. What could it mean? Is it an object but alive or is it a being that is dead?

This is the song that I sing in my head...Requiem (Solo fight against Ventus)
Say goodbye to Namek (When angered)
Intro to Finale and Closing (Rose of a Phantom Enters the City)
The Dragon Theme (When he finds the Aurea Draco/ When he is dead serious)
If you want to know more you might be lucky if I tell you...My true name but only if you swear your honor for He is the only one who knows and won't tell.
They pull my strings...Rose of a Phantom
Username: Rose of a Phantom
Character Name: Rose of a Phantom
Race: Although he is mostly human, he has a small amount of demonic blood in his system which allows him to use his card magic.
Appearance:

Weapons: A deck of differently colored cards and a katana card that summons his katana.
Abilities:
Offensive Magic:
Flood of Light: A white card is thrown to cause a flood of water imbued with light magic to flush out any demons and drown them.
Dark Fire: A black card is thrown to the ground and ignited. When the Card is burnt out it will cause an explosion of Darkness that temporarily blinds anyone who is an idiot enough to stand in the five feet blast radius.
Rain of Daggers: A gray card is thrown in the direction of the opponent. As it heads towards it's destination it will disintigrate and spread out into many magical daggers to strike at a singular opponent and two adjacent bystanders.

Defensive Magic:
Summon Barrier: A white card is placed on the ground to create a shield of some sort around a six feet radius with a ten feet height to defend both Rose of a Phantom and his company.
Transportation: A yellow card is pulled out and disintegrates and then multiplied to cover both the thief and his friends and transport them to a new location far from danger.
Illusion: Card turns transparent and when thrown a mirage is made based on the opponents desire.

Messenger Magic:
Book Card: A brown and black card used to warn the person of his whereabouts, typically in a library.
Language Card: When he encounters someone of a foreign language he pulls out a silver card and it vanishes to allow him to understand and speak the language of the other person but he can only do this once a day.

Blitz: A generic spin attack to hit all adjacent targets unless they are able to duck or jump up or back-flip out of the way.
Light Slash: When a white card is applied to the katana, it is imbued with light magic enabling a single wave of light.
Elemental Slash: A random colored card is applied to the katana to allow a single wave of that element. The following elements known to Rose of a Phantom are fire, lightning, ice, wind and light and darkness.

Bio:
I am not one to brag of my thefts for the very nature of my activities are still against the law. Be it for the greater good that I steal the most dangerous artifacts only to turn around and destroy them soon after. I am there to commit to Justice and keep the lands safe. While known far and wide as the Rose of a Phantom my true name is Jack Sable, traveling Card Magician of the Eastern Wilds. I come from the peaceful region of Rift City and as such I adopt a peace loving nature. While true I am not entirely human, I still seek to work with the Angels who are on board with committing to Justice and purging this world of all evil. My signature is a White card etched with a Silver Gold border with a white rose taking the appearance of a ghostly share fading into the snowy backgrounds. I have worked with pure angels once before but never got assigned a guardian angel just yet. Now my journey leads me going on a path to Crisis City where I have heard much talk of a library containing vast knowledge on the Devil Arms and the mysteries within them. The most recent Devil Arm I search for is the Aurea Draco. It is Latin for Gold Dragon. The main riddle behind it was that it is and isn't an object and it has and does not have a soul. What could it mean? Is it an object but alive or is it a being that is dead.

Other Info: I am a thief, so I'm liable to steal just about anything, maybe even the heart of an unsuspecting girl. It has been said that I have a very charismatic personality. While I abhor fighting, I will fight when it is necessary to defend another's life and when I do, you had better know your way against Card Magic because I don't pull punches and I finish ALL fights. Don't expect me to be afraid of you if you are one of those Gary Stus and don't expect me to fall in love with you should you be a Mary Sue. Nobody is perfect, I also have my flaws. You see I may not take notice to you at first impression mainly because I do not know you but if you cling around or stick around, I may wish to learn about you and if I like what I hear you can be my friend. If not, I'll just walk away and not start a fight unless you seriously have said or done something to anger me. I abhor seeing children cry and the weak and defenseless being tormented and innocents being wrongfully accused.

PERSONAL NPCS:
The Aurea Draco, Anti-Rose of a Phantom, Ventus Lux Numen (Rival in how to save the world.)

Themes:
Requim (Solo fight against Ventus Lux Numen)
Best of DBZ vol. 5 - Say Goodbye To Namek (When angered)
Dragons Theme (Aurea Draco/Dead Serious)
NON PLAYABLE CHARACTER: THE AUREA DRACO
TRUE FORM

Child Form

Adult speech:
"Stay out of my way young one and you will be safe. It is better for you to stay over by your mother."
Child speech:
"Eye dere! Mwy name is Aurea Draco! Whats ywour name wady?"
name: Rose of a Phantom (Jack Sable)
race: Human with a mix of minor demon blood, enough to allow him to use his magic.
picture:

bio: I am not one to brag of my thefts for the very nature of my activities are still against the law. Be it for the greater good that I steal the most dangerous artifacts only to turn around and destroy them soon after. I am there to commit to Justice and keep the lands safe. While known far and wide as the Rose of a Phantom my true name is Jack Sable, traveling Card Magician of the Eastern Wilds. I come from the peaceful region of Rift City and as such I adopt a peace loving nature. While true I am not entirely human, I still seek to work with the Angels who are on board with committing to Justice and purging this world of all evil. My signature is a White card etched with a Silver Gold border with a white rose taking the appearance of a ghostly share fading into the snowy backgrounds. I have worked with pure angels once before but never got assigned a guardian angel just yet. Now my journey leads me going on a path to Crisis City where I have heard much talk of a library containing vast knowledge on the Devil Arms and the mysteries within them. The most recent Devil Arm I search for is the Aurea Draco. It is Latin for Gold Dragon. The main riddle behind it was that it is and isn't an object and it has and does not have a soul. What could it mean? Is it an object but alive or is it a being that is dead.
weapons: A deck of differently colored cards and a katana card that summons his katana.
personality: I am a thief, so I'm liable to steal just about anything, maybe even the heart of an unsuspecting girl. It has been said that I have a very charismatic personality. While I abhor fighting, I will fight when it is necessary to defend another's life and when I do, you had better know your way against Card Magic because I don't pull punches and I finish ALL fights. Don't expect me to be afraid of you if you are one of those Gary Stus and don't expect me to fall in love with you should you be a Mary Sue. Nobody is perfect, I also have my flaws. You see I may not take notice to you at first impression mainly because I do not know you but if you cling around or stick around, I may wish to learn about you and if I like what I hear you can be my friend. If not, I'll just walk away and not start a fight unless you seriously have said or done something to anger me. I abhor seeing children cry and the weak and defenseless being tormented and innocents being wrongfully accused.
ect.
Abilities:
Offensive Magic:

Defensive Magic:

Messenger Magic:

Themes:
Best of DBZ vol. 5 - Say Goodbye To Namek (When angered)
Dragons Theme (Aurea Draco/Dead Serious)

Well hello, my name is...Anitra
But you can call me...Anitra
I have been alive for... 18 years
What are you looking at?...female
I am not staring at...men!
There, my species were known as...Demoness
You may be wondering who I am. Well what's on the inside is...very quiet and innocent.
Some think I'm crazy for carrying...She doesn't fight
Null and void, other than basic knowledge of elements.
Want to get on my good side? I really like...Peace
Don't bring that around me! I don't like...Fighting, children crying
If you look at me you see...petite, five feet two inches, 110 pounds
It's been one heck of a journey but it's lead me up to here. This is my story...

Ever since I met Ventus, my life was turned upside down. I was to be his life support until recently. Lately he seems more suicidal by looks of his face as though he is looking for a reason. What shocked me the most was he chose to no longer own me and say I am free to go to whomever I wish and on top of it!! He said I could go with Kira! What is a girl to do now?

This is the song that I sing in my head...Garoh - Arrangement
If you want to know more you might be lucky if I tell you...I cannot speak so what is there to tell?

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
Anitra
Garoh - Arrangement

All I can do is think and act and be there as company. All I can truly do is pray for those I care about.

Master: Kira
Company:
Affection for:
Status of relation ship: Pet/slave
Personal Feelings:

Well hello, my name is...Jack Sable
But you can call me...A pure angel and an officer named Alex both know my name as Jack now, but the world still calls me Rose of a Phantom.
I have been alive for... 29 years
What are you looking at?...male
I am not staring at...women!
There, my species were known as...3/4 human 1/4 magician
You may be wondering who I am. Well what's on the inside is...I am generally nice and caring to those who are peaceful and will defend the lives of others despite what race they are. I prefer to talk to people rather than fight them but I will if I must fight. When I do fight, I am generally viewed as emotionless and cold. You would have to of done something to force me into a cold blooded killer.
Some think I'm crazy for carrying...A deck of multi colored cards and soon Gladium Spes.
Offensive Magic:
Dual Blades: A white card baring the sword Gladium Spes that vanishes after drawn to allow Jack to dual wield Gladium Spes in both hands.

Defensive Magic:
Lightning Shield: A barrier generated by lightning to distort cameras and devices nearby as well as harm water based demons. This card is yellow.
Heal: A white card that now allows Jack to heal anyone else but he cannot heal his own wounds.

Messenger Magic:
Hope Card: A blank card that shows the people that holds this thrown card the meaning of hope and inspires them with pure morale in place of fear or hate.

Elemental Slash: A random colored card is applied to the katana to allow a single wave of that element. All elements except darkness are now available to Jack with the blade Gladium Spes
Pure Strike: A stronger Light Slash that radiates a bright constant light from the blade Gladium Spes.
Critical Strike: An attack using seventy-five percent of Jack's total strength that focuses in dealing a damaging blow to the enemy.

Want to get on my good side? I really like...You want on my good side you had better be willing to stand up against what is considered more wrong than anything you have ever known.
Don't bring that around me! I don't like...Seriously.....you destroy an endangered race out of sheer ignorance then you will be my enemy. I don't care who you are, I'm here to restore order. If you are only here to cause chaos then get out of my way.
If you look at me you see...I'm a bit of an average looking person but I am muscular. I weigh about a hundred and seventy pounds and stand at least six feet tall. I am also stronger than I previously was.

I am not one to brag of my thefts for the very nature of my activities are still against the law. Be it for the greater good that I steal the most dangerous artifacts only to turn around and destroy them soon after. I am there to commit to Justice and keep the lands safe. While known far and wide as the Rose of a Phantom my true name is Jack Sable, traveling Card Magician of the Eastern Wilds. I come from the peaceful region of Rift City and as such I adopt a peace loving nature. While true I am not entirely human, I still seek to work with the Angels who are on board with committing to Justice and purging this world of all evil.

My signature is a White card etched with a Silver Gold border with a white rose taking the appearance of a ghostly share fading into the snowy backgrounds. I have worked with pure angels once before but never got assigned a guardian angel just yet. Now my journey leads me into Crisis City where I have heard much talk of a library containing vast knowledge on the Devil Arms and the mysteries within them. The most recent Devil Arm I search for is the Aurea Draco. It is latin for Gold Dragon. The main riddle behind it was that it is and isn't an object and it has and does not have a soul. What could it mean? Is it an object but alive or is it a being that is dead?

Now that the mystery behind the Aurea Draco had become less foggy I can turn my attention to what is truly a threat now. As I have revealed my true identity to Alex and Caiel, I focus myself to fight the experiment that threatens not only the Blood Angels but all life as well. Judging by experience this experiment will not attack a vampire so it stands to reason the person in the head of the line is also a vampire. While learning these Experiments aren't human, they aren't anything else either. Whatever they once were, they are no more. All they are, would be monsters that need to be put down and I plan to do that.
This is the song that I sing in my head...
Street Fighter II V-Hadouken Theme (His new path)
If you want to know more you might be lucky if I tell you...I don't think we really need to go there. If you're lucky at all you may learn how to stay on my good side.
Jack Sable
Street Fighter II V-Hadouken Theme (His new path)
Aurea Draco Hatchling
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I'm no longer the passive thief I once were. Upon a single realization, there is a threat much worse than the artifacts I once hunted down. It is time to trade in one deck for a stronger deck.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff