Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll-whoring?

+1 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image

what would you do with an e t e r n i t y ?

A - - steffisawrus - - and A B i t t e r Symphony production
                                                    Pictures by Photobucket

User Image

To Whom It May Concern,

Here is the law of the land. Obey it and you will be showered with treasure. Disobey it and I will be forced to have rabid badger-monkeys track you down and eat your face. This is one of the world's most awesome literate to advanced-lit roleplays. Do you realize what that means? That means you write in third person.If you don't understand what that means, I'm not going to go into detail. Anyone over the age of twelve should already know. There are some basics I want to get out of the way. You should be using bold and color and “ “ for dialogue and refraining from using * * for actions. If you use asterisks, I will ask you to leave. Now, being literate, that also means no text talk. I don't wanna see your post and it's all 'So David said he would brb cuz ppl here wer haterz and blah blah blah.....' It's stupid. Leave it to OOC (which should be in | | or (( )) or ~ ~ or something to separate it from your post) or your cell phones--text messages should be underlined and colored as well. If you are having a disagreement with another roleplayer take it somewhere else. I don't want ANY one-liners. One liners are a sign that you are brain dead and need professional help. EVERYONE should be able to write at least a good three paragraphs on a bad day, though more is not just appreciated, but highly desired. Talk about how your character is feeling, what they see, what they are thinking, SOMETHING! Four to five paragraphs is a good length and your first post should have more; three is extremely short. Now we all have those days when our brain is just.. Dead.. So send me a message and tell me. I’m a nice person and will understand. Make your post pretty! I like a pretty post. They make me happy. So use pretty colors, pictures, icons etc. Show that you care and have taken the time to put some creativity into this. Also, please write your profile using the first person. Your character's profile is like an autobiography, but remember post in the third. Okay, PM all profiles to me with the title 'Le Rawr'. Remember that, at all times, A B i t t e r Symphony and myself are your all powerful overlords. No, we're not gods, just your friendly, neighborhood dictators. We have the power to add things, delete things, and change our mind about things. Like right now. When you PM the profile, make the title 'I Will Live Forever.' if your character is an immortal and 'I Will Die Young' if your character is one with a normal life span. 'Le Rawn' will be the title for reserves. Once you are in, I want you to post!!! Don't apply then fail to send in a profile within 48 hours, I will open the spot back up. The same will happen if you don't post after having your profile accepted. Don't post once and then disappear forever. Get it through your head. If you do that, I will hunt you down and eat you! Also, this is a human roleplay. You have human powers (AKA, nothing) and do human things. I don't want any magic or fire-spitting or lasers coming out of your eyes. You are human. You can be insane, but you are human. Please use real people pictures!!! No Alex/ Evan Heartbreakers and what not! Be original with your pictures!!! If you can't handle other sexualities, just go now. I would prefer picture of professional models. If you need help finding pictures look on Elite Model Management page, or DNA model Management. For other agencies please contact me. The whole "Everyone is a scene kid!" is really getting old. Thank you.

Woo Hoo, two paragraphs! Romance Romance ROMANCE! DRAMA DRAMA! DRAMA! Me likey romance and drama. Just don't overdo it. Keep it PG-15; I know sex is probably going to happen in the roleplay. Just time skip. Don't even take it to private messages, because that is wayy against the Gaia ToS and I don't want this thread killed because you all couldn't behave. Cursing is allowed, just do have it after every word. Unless, your character is extremely pissed. I know, I curse like a sailor when I'm p/oed. Again I will add rules as I see fit. If you break these rules I will be forced become a super b***h, don't make me do that..Since you read all the way down to here highlight this post and you will get a surprise! You gotta learn the rules of the game and the object is to play better than everyone else.. Put a heart in your profile.

From your friendly overlords,
                                                - - steffisawrus - - and A B i t t e r Symphony

User Image

Profile Skeleton

[align=center][imgleft]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/forever_tacos/Forever/GrayBackground.jpg[/imgleft][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=15][color=postingcolor1]First Name[color=postingcolor1][strike][color=postingcolor2]Middle Name Spaced Out[/color][/strike][/color]Last Name[/color][/size]
                                                [color=slategray]❝ [/color][size=9][color=postingcolor2]QUOTE, OR SONG LYRIC ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/size] [color=slategray]❞[/color]

[size=10][color=postingcolor2]██[/color] [color=slategray]██[/color] [color=postingcolor1]██[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=black]Nickname Here[/color]

[color=postingcolor1]██[/color] [color=slategray]██[/color] [color=postingcolor2]██[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=black]Age Here[/color]

[color=postingcolor2]██[/color] [color=slategray]██[/color] [color=postingcolor1]██[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=black]Birthday[/color]

[color=postingcolor1]██[/color] [color=slategray]██[/color] [color=postingcolor2]██[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=black]Bio[/color]
                                                [list][list][color=postingcolor1]»[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=slategray]Biography (two paragraphs min)[/color][/list][/list]
                                                [color=postingcolor2]██[/color] [color=slategray]██[/color] [color=postingcolor1]██[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=black]Personality[/color]
                                                [list][list][color=postingcolor2]»[/color][color=white]xo[/color][color=slategray]Personality (one paragraph min)[/color][/list][/list]

[/size]
                                                [size=15][align=center][color=slategray]([/color] [color=postingcolor2]Username[/color] [color=slategray])[/color][/align][/size]

Reservation Skeleton
                                                [IMGleft]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/forever_tacos/Forever/ImageofCharacter2-Copy.jpg[/IMGleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=postingcolor1]spot (ex. girl one)[/color][IMGleft]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/forever_tacos/Forever/ImageofCharacter2-Copy.jpg[/IMGleft][size=9][align=left][color=postingcolor1][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] full name
                                                [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] age (nineteen to twenty-four) (immortals add actual age as well)
                                                [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] gender
                                                [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] username
                                                [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] personality description (4+ sentences)[/color][/align][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

our c a s t

User Image
                                                                    Immortal One
                                                                        male / 550-500 / open

User Image
                                                                    Immortal Two
                                                                        female / 500-450 / taken A B i t t e r Symphony

User Image
                                                                    Immortal Three
                                                                        male / 375-325 / open

User Image
                                                                    Immortal Four
                                                                        female / 200-150 / open

User Image
                                                                    Cassandra Airlia Perris
                                                                        female / 162 / taken - - steffisawrus - -

User Image
                                                                    Immortal Six
                                                                        male / 95-80 / open

User Image

our c a s t

User Image
                                                                    Mortal One
                                                                        female / 19-24 / open

User Image
                                                                    Mortal Two
                                                                        male / 19-24 / open

User Image
                                                                    Mortal Three
                                                                        female / 19-24 / open

User Image
                                                                    Mortal Four
                                                                        male / 19-24 / open

User Image
                                                                    Mortal Five
                                                                        female / 19-24 / open

User Image
                                                                    Mortal Six
                                                                        male / 19-24 / open

Test Reserve and Profile

Notes to self: replace color box for bio with one from age
replace reseve spot color with postingcolor1
move reserve image to beginning
add seven lists to reserve

User Image
                spot (ex. girl one)
                Name Name Name
                appear age;; actual age
                text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

User Image

Name N a m e Name
                                          quote quote quote quote quote quote quote quote quote

██ ██ ██xoNickie McName

██ ██ ██xoAge

██ ██ ██xoBirthday

██ ██ ██xoBio
                                              »xotext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

██ ██ ██xoPersonality
                                              »xotext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

( Username )
User Image

xxxxxx Forever is a very long time. Try to imagine the endless depths of an eternity, to live forever young in a perpetually changing world. Would you despair over the loss of your loved ones, of your world, or embrace life and rejoice your victory over death? A small achievement it must seem to conquer morality in the face of such a terrible price. What life is there for those who cannot die?

what would you do with an e t e r n i t y ?

xxxxxx Over time, many have fallen to this curse, for it strikes with no warning, and, once it is done, there is no escape. A virus has existed within the human population for many millennia, dating back beyond the records of known history. It strikes at random, leaving nothing but death in its wake. Whether it kills a one or one million, it always kills. Plagues the world over have been caused by--but never attributed to--this remarkable disease, for it grows and changes with the human population. Certain individuals are born with a resistance to the disease, a genetic abnormality that appears as sporadically as the disease. A person with this gene is not only capable of surviving the illness, but of using the virus. Their bodies manipulate and change the virus until it serves their purposes, revitalizing their cells and keeping the host forever young. Hundreds live with the gene, but few encounter the disease. Few become immortal.

xxxxxx Our story follows the lives of six such people. Born years apart across the world, these men and women have come together and formed a family of sorts--banding together with the only people who could truly understand their condition in order to avoid detection and, most importantly, survive. But what happens when the immortals begin to question their lot in life? What is left in life when death is taken away? Does anything last forever?

User Image

welcome to the n e i g h b o r h o o d

Our story begins in the city of Rome. Ancient and powerful, the six have just settled within its hallowed borders to rest their weary souls for even a short while. Money being no issue, they have taken up residence in a lavish four-story loft in the heart of the city. Beginning with the ornate lobby, the first floor is home to the living room, kitchen, dining room, and a bathroom.

The second floor houses the group's art studio, music room, theater, and game room and bar.

The upper two floors are vast, containing the six master bedrooms [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6], and an attic atop it all.

Beneath the extravagance, a pool and spa area is carved into the foundation alongside a stone vault upon which the original structure had once stood, over a thousand years ago.

This building was erected hundreds of years ago over the ruins of an ancient structure which had once stood in its place. It has been in the possession of Immortal One for over three hundred years. He keeps it constantly staffed, though he and his companions only inhabit it every hundred years in order to avoid suspicion. It is currently fall.

xxxxxx ~ much much much thanks goes to A B i t t e r Symphony for coming up with these marvelous images

User Image

the f a c t s

xxxxxx After Immortal One discovered the link between the sickness and his newfound youth, he began to search areas where the disaster had struck for others of his kind. He found Immortal Two not long after.
                                                    xxxxxx Cassandra found Immortal Six while traveling apart from the group and brought him back with her
                                                    xxxxxx Immortal One is in charge of the group's finances, and ultimately decides when and where they move
                                                    xxxxxx Cassandra has left the group on multiple occasions after fighting with Immortal One. She has just returned, but the two are still on bad terms.

xxxxxx more will be added as the story and relationships between characters progress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff