Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I am: Ailis Halliford

the voice in my head is named: Infected Innocence

well I've blown out the candles Twenty-one times

if you haven't noticed I am a Females and I like Both

I have been trained in: Mage with a Specialization: Spirit Healer so my unabridged life story goes: Like most others born with her abilities, Ailis was tracked down at an early age and taken away to the Circle. She never had any contact with her grieving mother or heartbroken father after that; as a girl of only six, they eventually faded from her memory as time passed and she grew older. She lived among Fereldan's Circle mages for most of her life, taking whatever was thrown at her until at the age of eighteen she decided she had enough of being trodden upon like an untrustworthy animal. She spent months working on - and eventually hatching - a plan that ended with her phylactery broken and her being on the run from the Templars. For the last three years she'd been running and hiding, using her unique talent with healing magic to help those that needed it - for free, if she could afford it, though there was usually a cost just to keep her alive.when I look in the mirror I see:
User Image
x
x
x
Name: Cameron LeBeau
Race: Vampire
Username: Infected Innocence
User Image Hello, my name's Albus Severus Potter, but you can call me Al if you want. I'm a fifth year in Slytherin house, and I'm a half-blood from Ottery St. Catchpole, England looking for a nice guy or girl. I'm pretty brilliant--I'm the Slytherin team's Seeker. If you'd call me unusual, it's because I'm pretty good at Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms. And I'm not a stuck-up git: you're looking at the wrong Potter boy.
Some people tell me I look like Logan Lerman, but I don't see it. If you want to write back, give your letter to my owl, Infected Innocence and they'll get it to me.
User Image
It's a pleasure to meet you
    My name's Albus Severus Potter but sometimes I go by Al.
    I was born on June 18th, 2006 which means I've been around for Fifteen years.

I'm standing 5'8" tall, and the weather's fine.
    I'm a Half-blood.
    I am in my Fifth and a proud member of Slytherin house.
    I've been told I kind of look like Logan Lerman
    ...oh, and I'm interested in Both guys and girls. Sorry to break your heart, those not included, I'm just not into that.

My family
      Harry James Potter - Father - Head Auror
      Ginerva Molly Potter née Weasley - Mother - The Daily Prophet's head Quidditch correspondent
      James Sirius Potter - Older brother - Student
      Lily Luna Potter - Younger sister - Student

Morgana - Pet; Barred Owl

Where I've Been Before Now . . .
      The day I was born was... A really average day. It was sort of overcast, the daily news was fairly quiet, and Mum wasn't due for another month or so. Though I suppose that wasn't entirely average. She was at my grandparents having dinner with all of my massive Weasley family when she went into labor. I was told that everybody started freaking out, James was crying, and the entire lot of them Floo'd off to St. Mungo's while Dad had to drive Mum in a Muggle car since he was worried about what the Floo network would do to the baby. Er, me. So Mum was in labor for a number of hours and then there I was. Tiny, a little underweight, and crying like mad. I was whisked off for a while afterwards for a quick check-up to make sure I was alright before being handed over to my parents. I don't remember much about the first few years of my life but I'm fairly sure James was a bit of a bully. You know, the kind that throws blocks at you, pushes you over while you're learning to walk... I suppose I intruded on his special private time with Mum and Dad and he didn't like it. Not that I ever cared; when I got older I finally learned to get back at him. Best days of my life, those were.

I was young when I came into my magic, around seven. Not long after my brother, actually. I still remember it pretty well: I 'accidentally' blew a hole in my bedroom door when I was upset one morning. Dad heard the loud bang, ran upstairs to check on me, and found me absolutely silent and staring. It ended my tantrum, but that began four long years of being taught to control my abilities by my parents before I went off to Hogwarts. Within three of those years James was being shipped off to Hogwarts, and I remember being almost ridiculously jealous. I understood that he was older than me, but I didn't want to be left behind. For all the little fights we had he was still my big brother, and I missed him horribly when he left - don't tell him that, mind you. I watched that scarlet train chug out of the station with a bizarre feeling of both freedom and loneliness: which all vanished in an instant the moment we picked him back up that summer. Then I forgot that I missed him at all and we went back to what a young pair of brothers do. Argue, fight, be sullen after being scolded by their parents.

The next year I finally got to go to Hogwarts myself, and while I was terrified at the thought, I was excited. Everybody always talked about how fantastic the school was, so I couldn't wait to get there myself. Until James (again) started talking about the different houses. All of a sudden I found myself wondering which one I would be put in. Probably not Ravenclaw; I was smart, but I wasn't a genius, so that left the other three. Somehow I always assumed I would be a Gryffindor, like pretty much my entire family was. All of the Weasleys, my dad's parents, my dad... It just made sense to me. I honestly couldn't see it going any other way. So we went to Diagon Alley, got my books, and in the next few weeks I found myself hugging my parents goodbye as if I'd never see them again. Thankfully I had my cousin Rose. Who had always been one of my closest friends, ever since we were kids. We were the same age, always stuck together at family gatherings, our personalities clicked well... Despite the fact that she was family and a girl, I considered her my best friend for a number of years, and was happy to be going to Hogwarts with her.

Until I got up on that stupid stool in front of the entire bloody school and had that stupid hat plunked on top of my head. I remembered my dad's words, remembered him telling me that I could ask the Sorting Hat about a certain house and it would take that into consideration, but I was just... So nervous. Crowds had never been my strong point, and I was just about frozen up there in front of everybody.

And it felt as if the entire world fell apart when the old hat yelled Slytherin and I was sent on my way to the green and silver table. The entire damned hall was in stunned silence for a moment before the whispers started. I felt like I was the center of attention, and none of it was good. My chest ached, my eyes burned, and I wanted nothing more than to have my father there telling me again that it would be alright. I was devastated. Not even James' teasing had prepared me for the possibility of getting put in Slytherin.

Eventually I adjusted, and now, I'm in my fifth year. And with all of the panic caused by the De Vos 'incident' over the Summer, things have been... Hectic. Especially at home. The name Potter has again become something huge to talk about; the only letters I received over the holiday were from people wanting to know what happened, if my family was going to die, this and that regarding my father's further heroics. But among the family things have been tense and nervous, especially with what De Vos supposedly left written in his cell. My mum and pretty much all of the Weasley side was apprehensive about sending my siblings and I to Hogwarts this year, but in the end, we were scheduled to go. Not without words of caution and advice, and some crazy little devices from Uncle George in case we got attacked.

Academic Record
    My wand is 14 1/2 inches long, willow and decently springy with a dragon heartstring core.
    my patronus is a king cobra, and if I see a boggart, it'd usually turn into the corpses of my loved ones, so, let's not explain that.
    What sets me apart from everyone else is that I Am, unfortunately, a Potter.
    If you've heard of me before, it's probably because I'm The Seeker for the Slytherin Quidditch team.

My personal secret keeper Infected Innocence
User Image
x
x
x
Name: Ava Styles

User Image
x
x
x
Name: Isaac Styles
User Image
xxxxxAvaxStyles

Nickname:xx Tell me, how exactly do you shorten Ava?
Orientation:xx Bisexual
Race:xx Vampire
Power:xx Intangibility - She has the ability to 'phase' through solid objects at will without harm, like a wall or a piece of furniture. There are, of course, exceptions; the object can't be too thick, as though she were trying to walk through a mountain, and she can't become solid while in something lest she become stuck for a time until she's able to phase again. It takes some time for her to recover after phasing through something: that amount of time is dependent on how long she was intangible for.
Affiliates:xx The Volturi

xxxxxPERSONAL INFORMATION

My past:xx
Ava was born in England in 1878 to Robert and Melissa Styles, an only child for three years until she was given a little brother named Isaac. The pair had a fairly decent life: their mother was a simple yet loving housewife, their father a professor at the local university. But they both passed away when they were around 40, leaving fifteen-year-old Ava alone to care for and raise her twelve-year-old little brother. For a long time things were rough; they lost their house since they couldn't pay the bills, and lived off of scraps in alleyways for about a year.

Eventually Ava worked up the courage to do something about it. Forcing aside any personal inhibitions, she went to the only thing she could think of for a girl her age: prostitution. It wasn't pleasant, but it payed for necessities like food and their schooling, so she went through with it regardless of her disgust. At the age of eighteen one of her more regular clients, a fairly wealthy but unsavory man, decided to propose to her. Figuring that it would be easier to use his money than to sell her body, Ava said yes. Only to find out that he was terribly paranoid, convinced that she was still doing just that, and beating her for his suspicions. There was nobody she could go to: certainly not Isaac, who was fifteen by that point. For three years she endured it, waiting until her brother was through with high school before attempting to leave. Her husband would have none of it. So she waited, sitting patiently for another four years, until she was twenty-five and decided to leave whether he liked it or not. It was that night, while he hit her for her insolence in the living room, that she grabbed a heavy vase and struck him over the head with it. He was knocked unconscious, but died of bleeding in the brain from the hit.

Ava was arrested for murder and sentenced to death. While she was sitting in her cell the night before her execution, a man came to her. He was well-dressed, confident, and with the most bizarre red eyes she'd ever seen. He introduced himself as Sean St.James, and he offered her a way out of her situation. Wanting nothing more than life and freedom the young woman agreed in a heartbeat; rather than bribing a guard or breaking her out, like she expected, he simply forced open her cell door and walked in, crouching to where she was sitting and sinking his teeth into her neck. The pain was like nothing she'd ever experienced. When the guards came running they found her alone, gasping for air and thrashing on the floor. So she was hauled off to the prison clinic, only to be pronounced dead a few days later when her heart stopped. She woke not long after; the only one in the room with her was the doctor, who was preparing to ship her off to the crematorium. The thirst she felt was terrible, and without even thinking she attacked the man and sucked his blood from his veins to quench the burn.

Sean conveniently entered at that point, telling her they had to leave the city behind now, get to somewhere she wouldn't be recognized. Ava agreed; but some part of her that was still human enough reminded her about Isaac, and she demanded they get him before going. So they did just that, but when the pair arrived at her old home, her brother was horrified to see her. Not only had he just been informed of her death, she looked positively terrifying: covered in blood, skin chalky white and eyes almost glowing and red. He panicked and tried to run. In a bloodthirsty rage, hurt at her brother's 'betrayal,' Ava attacked him; while Sean pulled her away before she could kill him, she'd injected enough venom in him to start turning him, and rapidly. Horrified at what she'd done the older sister turned and ran without looking back.

She and Sean ran to North America to 'start anew.' Unfortunately, a few years after her disappearance her saviour died during their travels, being killed in the later years of the Southern Vampire Wars. And so she was left alone, wandering by herself for some time. Her unique ability - discovered just before Sean died, while they were hunting one night - came in quite handy: she could easily escape any pursuers, ambush potential prey.... Word of her talents somehow reached the Volturi, who came around to recruit her into their ranks. Deciding it was better than being alone she agreed, and has been with them since.

Mentally:xx Despite her beautiful, elegant exterior, inside Ava's got a heart of ice. She's constantly composed, level-headed and practical. She's a little bitter, very much cold, and rather cynical. She gets along well enough with the rest of the Volturi, maybe even managing a smile or two around them, but with anybody else she's impossible to wring an expression from. She has a bit of a temper, but it's a quiet thing, rarely ever showing outwardly. She's soft-spoken, rarely ever raising her voice, and quiet, not saying much unless she needs to. Surprisingly enough she does have the capacity for kindness: it's just really deep down, and very few people actually get that far.

xxxxxADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Allies:xx Volturi
Enemies:xx The LeBeaus, humans, the Quileute pack. Most people, really.
Other Information:xx She's the older sister of Isaac.
Model:xx Liv Tyler
Username:xx Infected Innocence

User Image
xxxxxIsaacxStyles

Nickname:xx None.
Race:xx Vampire
Power:xx By nature, Isaac is an exceptional tracker. His ability rivals even Demetri's; similarly, once he's been in someone's presence, he'll be able to find them anywhere in the world as though they carried a homing beacon. He can feel a distinct pull in their direction, able to feel their 'essence' no matter how great a distance song long as he's been in contact with them or anything they've touched.
Affiliates:xx None; he's a rogue.

My past:xx
Born in 1881, Isaac was the younger brother of one Ava Styles and the second of Robert and Melissa Styles' two children. He was a fairly happy boy, all things considered. They lived in a fairly good neighborhood in London, England, with a father that worked at the University of London and a stay-at-home mother. All was well up until their parents passed away of what was simply old age back then, in their early forties, leaving their two children to fend for themselves. As a boy of twelve Isaac was absolutely devastated by their deaths. The pair was forced out into the street, begging for what they could and taking what they couldn't. Times were hard, and they continued to be for about a year.

When Ava suddenly came up with the money to get both of them back into school, her brother was understandably suspicious. They'd had nothing for a year now; how had she suddenly come into money? He was certainly thankful, and returned to his studies with a renewed vigor so as not to let her down, but whenever he could he tailed her to figure out what was going on. It wasn't the best action to take, most likely, but he was a protective boy even back then. One night he followed Ava into a rather bad part of the city, only to find out her secret: she was selling her body to pay their way. All at once he felt disgusted, guilty and absolutely enraged. When she came out that night, just before dawn, with a seedy man's arm around her waist, the boy watched her leave and then proceeded to jump the man that had used her. She was sixteen years old; he refused to let anybody touch her like that.

While he did get the crap kicked out of him in the long run, he got in a few good hits, ending up breaking the man's nose. He went home that night covered in blood with a busted lip and a dislocated arm. When Ava asked about what happened, Isaac was entirely honest; his sister was horrified and angry with what he'd done. Even if they could pay for school and food they wouldn't be able to pay a hospital bill, so she was forced to set his arm herself and hope it went well. It was horribly sore for the next few weeks, but he recovered well enough. The next few years went very similarly: his sister would 'work' to keep them alive, and whenever he was able Isaac would go and silently watch over her, make sure none of them hurt her. When he was fifteen one of those very men proposed to her. As much as he insisted she turn him down, Ava said yes, and the two of them were moved into her new husband's luxurious up-town house. With every fibre of his being, the teenager hated that man; but there was nothing he could do about it.

At the age of twenty-two he was attending college, still living with his sister and her husband, when Ava killed the man and was arrested. Isaac was absolutely thrown by it. He'd never believed his sister was capable of murder, no matter how despicable the victim was. He watched with a heavy heart as she was dragged off to jail, and was sent an invitation to attend her execution. The very thought of it made him sick. All alone now in the house he waited, a few days passing. On the night before she was to die, of all people Ava showed up at the door. He'd never felt so sick as when he looked upon his sister that night. She was dressed in a white medical gown, covered in blood, with skin white as snow and eyes a terrible red. She told him to pack up and get ready to leave. Absolutely terrified Isaac did the only logical thing: he tried to run. The last thing he expected was for her to attack him, biting into his throat and sucking the blood from his veins.

He could remember screaming, pain, a loud voice talking to his sister, and then nothing. He wasn't sure how many days passed before he woke up again, but when he did, everything was... Different. Clearer, sharper, more... Intense. And there was a terrible burn in his throat, like he'd been dehydrated for days and needed a drink. He sat up slowly and went outside into the dark moonless night; one of the neighbors, a snarky middle-aged woman, made some comment or another that would have set him off if he was in his right mind. As it was, all he could hear was the beating of her heart, the blood pumping through her body. Just like Ava had attacked him Isaac attacked her, but he ended up killing her. And not only her, but the 'male friend' she had at her house that night too. When the police found them that morning they'd find two bodies with no blood left in them, and no culprit; Isaac was long gone.

He spent many years wandering the UK alone before hiding away on a ship bound for America. Many years passed with him just wandering on his own, doing whatever he felt like whenever he was in the mood, no rules to hold him down. Most of his past life lay forgotten in the haze of time by the time he was passing through West Virginia one year, venturing across the states from New York. It wasn't meant to take very long but his thirst demanded he stop for a time, and so he did just that. Just where he was didn't matter; the first people he came across would be his unfortunate victims. It was a young couple out in the woods that evening for a date; they didn't even have time to blink before Isaac was upon them, throwing the boy into a tree and knocking him unconscious as he covered the girl's mouth with one hand to keep her quiet while he drank. It had been much too long since his last meal, and so when he was done with her, he turned to the boy and ended his life, as well.

He wasn't expecting anyone else, let alone one of his own kind, to come upon him that night. A young vampire drawn by the scent of blood approached, and what Isaac had been positive would end in a fight of some sort had ended in Isaac taking the lone vampire 'under his wing' so to speak. He's been wandering aimlessly with the boy Lance since, finding surprising solace in the company of another sentient being after being alone for so many years.

Mentally:xx If only using one word, Isaac could best be described as 'feral.' He's wild and vicious, used to working his own way on his own terms and does not easily accept the authority of others. He's stubborn as a mule, too; once his mind is set on something, it's not getting changed by anybody else. He doesn't care what people think of him, and can be quite a sarcastic little a** when he wants to be. He doesn't warm up to people easily, but is intensely protective of those that he cares for. He'll lash out at any perceived threat, and has very little conscience regarding the people he's killed: they all died for a reason, whether it be for food, or in self-defense.

Allies:xx None.
Enemies:xx Nobody in particular.
Other Information:xx He's the younger brother of Ava.
Model:xx Brant Daugherty
User Image
Name: Naoto Hamada
Personality: Some of his clients would say that Lowell is very much like an energetic, optimistic child stuck in the body of a(n admittedly short) adult; and really... They wouldn't be far off. It's like he never grew up, in some aspects. He comes off as one who has seen much less of the world than he has by the age of twenty; one with all the innocence and naiveté of one years his junior. He's sweet, gentle, and caring. He's a little sensitive now and then, but knows how to take teasing well enough as he has a good sense of humor. He can be a little too curious for his own good. Lowell is also easily flustered and, to the shock of many disbelievers, has quite a temper when provoked. The two even blend into one another on occasion; say if one of the other hosts' said something to embarrass him, he may end up getting flustered and a little snappy. His temper is a rare thing to come across, however. In his own sort of way he can also be quite a gentleman. He can be shockingly mature when the situation calls for it, despite how he acts in the club.
Club: Host Club: The Girly One
Crush: N/A
Likes: Sweets || Hats || Stuffed animals || Being warm || Music || Hot chocolate
Dislikes: Fighting || Being yelled at || Being short || Bitter foods || Pain
Biography:Lowell was born to a fairly well to do family in England, though not long after he was born they moved to Japan for his father's job. As the man spent most, if not all, of his time at work the boy was primarily raised by his mother and two older sisters. Back then, Ally and Kate thought their adorable baby brother made the perfect dress up doll, and up until he hit seven they'd spend their spare time forcing him into skirts, dresses, frilly blouses... Needless to say, such an influence left him with a bit of an effeminate side, which turned out to be a permanent thing. He was always a sweet little thing, but his male classmates were never fond of him. Why would they be? He was the boy who played with teddy bears rather than dinosaurs in kindergarten, who would rather finger paint than wrestle.

But the girls liked him fine, and again he was surrounded by females. Even as he got older they flocked around him, thinking he was cute and adorable and whatnot. It was at that point in his life, when he felt he should be more 'manly,' that it started to bother him. But no matter how many times he asked his mother said it was all part of becoming more comfortable with himself, and so he could only pout and just hope it would go away. He was too short, he was too scrawny, he had too girly a face, and when he got into high school he knew that all of his peers were convinced that he was gay.

It made high school that much more difficult. He had one girlfriend through the entire thing, though he was the one who broke it off when he learned she was dating him to upset her ex. Graduation day was the highlight of his frickin' life, even if his father hadn't bothered to come. As far as his father was concerned Lowell was a disappointment; why couldn't he have had a son that looked like a son? So Lowell only put up with that for a few more months before convincing his parents to send him off to private school, where he would have a chance to get away for a while.
Reason He/She Came To This School: He wanted to get away from life at home for a while, and heard the school was good.
User Image

And though I know the world of real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give in to it

where: ___xxxwith: ___xxxfeeling: ___
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me

User Image

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Indent " Text text text text text text text text text text text text "

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

you'll i never i be i alone
User Image

The One Who Controls Me: Infected Innocence
I Am Known As: Naoto Hamada
My Life In A Number: Seventeen
What My Clothes Hide: Male
The Team I Play For: E-Eh? I, uh... I guess it doesn't matter?
The Animal Within Me: Calico cat

The Marks On The Wall Say: 5'6"
The Scale Reads: 126 lbs

To Be Me Is To Be Me: Back before the experiments were conducted on him that changed his life forever, Naoto was a very sweet, upbeat young man with a heart of gold. He was a happy boy who enjoyed life and trusted easily, very loyal to those he cared for and rather affectionate. But after being kidnapped his personality took a drastic turn. He became quiet and snappy, hard to talk to and impossible to earn the trust of. He spends a lot of time nervous and jumpy, keeping his guard up and rarely letting it down. He's now rather protective of those he loves, though the number is fewer nowadays. He doesn't care what other people think, so long as they aren't underestimating him.Back before the experiments were conducted on him that changed his life forever, Naoto was a very sweet, upbeat young man with a heart of gold. He was a happy boy who enjoyed life and trusted easily, very loyal to those he cared for and rather affectionate. But after being kidnapped his personality took a drastic turn. He became quiet and snappy, hard to talk to and impossible to earn the trust of. He spends a lot of time nervous and jumpy, keeping his guard up and rarely letting it down. He's now rather protective of those he loves, though the number is fewer nowadays. He doesn't care what other people think, so long as they aren't underestimating him.
What Made Me Who I Am: While there are some things he can't remember - the name of the place he was born, what specific days events happened on - Naoto does have most of his memory of his old life. He was born the second of four children to Masato and Hikari Hamane, with an older sister and a pair of younger twin siblings, one boy and one girl. His parents were loving, but with the stress of their jobs - his father a skilled surgeon, his mother a professor at the local university - they didn't see their children much. So his older sister Yukari and he raised their younger siblings together, to give them some semblance of parent-figures in their early life.

When he was fifteen, Yukari graduated high school and went off to college in the United Kingdom. He was just entering high school at the time, and found himself surprisingly saddened by her moving away. Naoto began to spend more time at school with clubs and friends to get his mind off of the loneliness; since he was usually out so late, and since his parents were rarely home, nobody but the young twins noticed the absence of their big brother, and they didn't know what to do about it. So he was missing for days before anybody else realized anything was wrong, and when they did there were no leads regarding his disappearance. He was gone for ages, and when he eventually made it away from his captors the world was a far colder, more cruel place than he'd left it. He returned to his home only to have his estranged family turn him away in horror of what he'd become.

Alone and scared he ran, taking to the streets as a petty thief to try and keep himself alive. That is, until word reached him of a special reserve for people like him; with only a bare hope did he leave his failure of a life behind to try and find a new start in this reservation. It took a lot of time and effort to reach his destination, but he's finally almost there.

I Simply Love: Napping || Being warm || Video games || Sweets
I Really Hate: Prejudice || Being cold || Bitter foods || Being treated poorly

The Me Behind The Makeup: He has some dark 'birthmarks' on his body that he received after the experiments; much like a calico cat has varying colors. He has sharp teeth and claws, and most certainly knows how to use them.
Posting Colors: Dark Gray and Steel Blue
User Image
x
x
x
Name: Dakota Jackson
Race: Werewolf
User Image
xxxxxDakotaxJackson

Nickname:xx He doesn't like nicknames much, but from select people he'll allow Kota.
Race:xx Werewolf
Power:xx He's the alpha of his pack, which means that he can make any of them obey his orders without question. Like the others, he can also shapeshift into a large wolf.
Affiliates:xx The Quileute wolf pack.

My past:xx BIO

Mentally:xx PERSONALITY

Allies:xx The wolf pack and most humans.
Enemies:xx The LeBeau pack, and any other vampires.
Other Information:xx He has the pack tattoo on his upper right arm.
Model:xx Greg Kheel
User Image

ClaraLeBeauxClaraLeBeauωнєяє αм ι? insert here
ClaraLeBeauxClaraLeBeauωнσ's нєяє? insert here
ClaraLeBeauxClaraLeBeauнσω ∂σ ι ƒєєℓ? insert here

User Image

Gaia Name: Infected Innocence
Character Name: Ailis Halliford
Race: Human
Class/Specializations: Warrior - Reaver
Weapons: A large two-handed greatsword called Vigilance.
Personality: Out of combat she's a surprisingly calm young woman with a level head on her shoulders. She's the type that will lend a hand to most anyone that needs it, and is very loyal to those she cares for. Ailis is honest to a fault, and can be rather oblivious, especially when it comes to flirting. In combat she's a vicious force to be reckoned with, one who will throw herself into the fray without a thought and, thanks to her training as a Reaver, only becomes more deadly the more hits she takes.
Brief Background: The middle child of a noble family in the Anderfels, she was also the third in her family to join the Grey Wardens after her grandfather and her aunt. At an early age she was taught the art of swordplay from her father and older brother, and she took to it like a fish to water, having a natural skill with the blade that was fairly impressive for one so young - not to mention female. At the age of eighteen she was sought out and recruited by the Grey Wardens, and from that day on she lived in Weisshaupt Fortress, living and learning among other Wardens after she passed her Joining. She barely escaped the Fortress with her life when the darkspawn siege came upon it and has been on the run from the Blight since, unable to fight it on her own.
Appearance: [ Ailis ]
User ImageGreetings. My name is Chase White and I'm a Vampire. But that's not all. I can also read minds and move things with my own mind. I'm a telepath and have telekinesis.. I was born on January fourteenth and I am Seventeen. Hopefully you can remember that. My gender? I'm a Guy. I am interested in Both males and females. So I guess that makes me Bisexual. In my spare time I like to Play video games || Listen to music || Swim || Read. I have a few things close to my heart. They are Friends || Family || Music. But there are also a few things I can't stand. They are Know-it-alls || Being cold || Boredom || Losing loved ones. If I could choose any song to describe my personality, I would say that Secret Door fits me perfectly. This is supposed to be a secret so don't tell anyone but... ( N/A ). Oh and in case you didn't know, I'm played by Infected Innocence.

User Image

The Basics

My Name Is
Vanessa Marie Hart

I am
Eighteen

Boxers or Panties?
Female, so... Boyshorts.

I stand at
5'5"

I'm not fat, I'm only
130 lbs

I always blow out candles on...
January 22nd

My color features are gorgeous! I have
Black hair and gold-brown eyes

How do I decorate myself?
She has both ears pierced, one in each lobe and one in the upper-left cartilage, but that's it.

I'm attracted to...
Guys.

I'm the:
Daughter 2

Love, Love, Love!

Things I say No to.

Dislike

Dislike

Dislike

Dislike.

Things that make me scream.

Fear