Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Indent " Text text text text text text text "

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
User Image

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Indent Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
ninja

User Image

_______________ T h e xx B a s i c s

M y C o n t r o l l e r:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Contaminated Angel

N a m e:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Griffith Cormag Veldan

E l e m e n t:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Guardian of Earth

A g e:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Twenty-two

G e n d e r:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Male

_______________ D o n ' t xx H a t e xx M e , xx I ' m xx D i f f e r e n t

P e r s o n a l i t y:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx A true warrior at heart, Griffith has a strong sense of honor, duty, and loyalty. He would gladly lay down his life for his elemental without question, and would just as easily die for what he believed to be right. He's fairly upbeat, for the most part, and has a good if not slightly sarcastic sense of humor. Born with a natural talent for combat, it's always been something he's enjoyed, and his years of constant training have instilled in him a certain confidence in his abilities. Not enough to be reckless or rash however; he knows enough to keep his head level, even in the thick of a fight. Griffith also has a keen eye and a quick mind, and is quick to adapt to changes in his surroundings. While he takes his duties seriously, he keeps a light heart, determined not to let what he does control who he is. As his word is his bond, should he make a promise he will see to it that it is kept; to break his vow would sully his name and his honor, and is something he will not do. He is brave and courageous, as well as selfless, though some many think he is foolishly so.

He may be snarky at times, and can even come off as cold now and then at certain times, but beneath it all he has a kind and understanding heart. He doesn't, however, have much of a flair for intimate relationships; he couldn't flirt to save his life, and can be easily made embarrassed and awkward in certain situations. Should those situations arrive, he'll generally put on a stone mask and excuse himself, ever a polite gentleman, to make a getaway. As one who understands the wear and tear found not only on the battlefield but in everyday life, he's fairly simple when it comes to his outward appearance, not bothering with flashy clothes or accessories. The only such thing he takes seriously is his armor, and only because it gives him protection in a fight.

B i o g r a p h y:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Conceived as the b*****d son between a rich, married noble lord of Dweandine's capital city and a maid at the local tavern, Griffith - more commonly known as Griff - was born in the back bedroom of the Bucking Stallion inn and bar to his young mother, Clarine. She was hardly old enough to be called a woman, and had only accepted the man's insistence on a night together for the coin he offered, being of little wealth herself. She believed that the noble would be desperate enough to keep his reputation that he would take in herself and her babe. Little did she know that he was married; when she arranged a meeting at her rundown home, and told him of her situation, he grew angry and panicked and took another route entirely. Lord Thalen's personal guard slew the woman and took the child, giving him his mother's name and handing him over to the servants of his unknown father's home, to be raised into their service.

Not knowing that the family he tended to was his father, stepmother and five half-siblings, Griff spent the first twelve years of his life following orders, being shouted at, and being otherwise completely invisible. Only being told that both of his parents were dead, rather than just his mother, he hated the fact that he'd been born into this predestined servitude. He had dreams of glory, dreams of honor and grandeur, and it was not long after his twelfth birthday that he made up his mind to try and pursue those dreams. When the family went out to a social gathering one night, Griffith fled with nothing more than the clothes on his back and a hope for his future. But an entire year passed with less than nothing. He lived in alleyways and crowded storage sheds, instincts honing quickly to keep him alive against Dweandine's other cutpurses and rouges, taking what he could from passing nobles and unsuspecting merchants to keep himself going. Back then, he never expected that he would be caught, let alone by the knights that served the capital city's ruler. He put up an impressive fight for one so small and underfed, but his stubborn determination seemed to amuse the guard captain, and the man offered the boy a chance to prove himself worthy of training amongst them.

Needless to say, he jumped on the chance. So they took him in and, after several long weeks of various classes and tests, he was taken on as one of many young pages.

Despite being older than most newcomers, he spent the next few years working hard and working well, determined to prove that they hadn't been wrong in taking a chance with him. He caught up quickly, and became a squire under one man, Sir Lloyd, when he was fifteen. They never went far out of the capital, but the skills that he'd been taught there were quickly refined fighting bandits, mercenaries, and the like. Combat was something he had a natural affinity for, was something he was good at, and his knight-master recognized that. Griffith was nominated for, and eventually underwent, knighthood at the age of eighteen, like many others who hit that age that he'd trained with. He expected he'd spend his days roaming the lands, doing good deeds, perhaps taking on a squire of his own one day. He never expected to be called on to be a Guardian to an Elemental, let alone when he was so young. But she was even younger, as he found out when he met her for the first time. And, ever vigilant when it came to his duties, he stuck with her from that day on.

Being stuck with such a fate had never bothered Griff. It was, after all, far better than the fate he expected to be forced into when he was a child. When they were finally called upon to meet the other Elementals and Guardians to investigate a number of mysterious disappearances, he was more... Excited, than apprehensive, even though he knew he should be more concerned. It was a chance to explore, to learn new things, to improve his skills even further, even if it may be a long and possibly dangerous journey.

S p e c i a l t y:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx He's always been good with a halberd, and he is very rarely seen without one. But he's also quite skilled with daggers, even if he doesn't use them as often, and keeps a couple on him just in case. Fail all else he's been taught in hand to hand combat, and can certainly hold his own, but he prefers to be armed.

O t h e r:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx He acquired the scar on the side of his face in his first real battle, outside of the city as a squire. As it happens, it coincided with his first kill; the bandit that gashed his face was cut open by his halberd a moment later.

T h e m e S o n g:
☜ ☩ ☞xxxxxxxx Heart of Courage - Two Steps From Hell
User Image
N A M E : Lily Luna Potter
A G E & Y E A R : Fifteen || Fifth Year
H O U S E : Gryffindor
B L O O D I N V E I N S : Half-blood
S E X U A L I T Y : Bi-curious
A B I L I T I E S : Nothing special, really.
P U P P E T M A S T E R : Contaminated Angel
C A N N O N O R O R I G I N A L : Cannon

User Image
N A M E : Louis Weasley
A G E & Y E A R : Fourteen || Fourth Year
H O U S E : Ravenclaw
B L O O D I N V E I N S : Pure Blood
S E X U A L I T Y : Straight. Really homosexual, but still in the closet.
A B I L I T I E S : One-eighth Veela on his mother's side, but nothing unusual other than that.
C A N N O N O R O R I G I N A L : Cannon
User Image

x Cormag x

Earth i Guardian i of i Pippin

xx нσиσя xxx ∂υтץ xxx ℓσץαℓтץ xx

User Image

User Image
This is the same as a game not having an end

x x

BEFORE Contaminated Angel Contaminated Angel DECAY

ρlease abandon ιnstιnct x ι was stuck ιn a looρ of a vιcιous cιrcle x ιt was a mιstake to have entrusted you x ι dιe at abnormal sρeed ↘↘
ρlease abandon ιnstιnct x ι was stuck ιn a looρ of a vιcιous cιrcle x ιt was a mistake to have entrusted you x ι dιe at abnormal sρeed ↘↘

User Image

xx ---- Contaminated Angel ---- xx
This is the same as a maze not having an end xx
The immutable human mind xxxx xxxx

It was a mistake. . . xxxxxx xxxxxx

xx ---- Contaminated Angel ---- xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
where are you » x Insert here
who's there » x Insert here
how do you feel » x Insert here

OoC
User Image
N A M E : Lily Luna Potter.
A G E & Y E A R : Fifteen || Fifth Year
H O U S E : Gryffindor
B L O O D I N V E I N S : Three-quarter blood, technically, but that's just being silly. So, basically half-blood.
S E X U A L I T Y : Er... I thought straight, but lately I'm not so sure. Bi-curious, perhaps?
A B I L I T I E S : I'm good at Quidditch, but nothing really special.
F A C E C L A I M : ModelMayhem's Laryssa Stahl.

L I K E S :
❥ Butterbeer
❥ Guys; preferably ones that aren't complete gits.
❥ Cute things. Mostly cute animals.
❥ Charms.
❥ Her friends, including her cousins and her brothers. Especially Albus.
❥ Quidditch, both playing and watching.
❥ Being outdoors.
❥ Sweets.
❥ Baking, a secret enjoyable hobby of hers.
❥ Rain.
❥ Learning new things. You can never know too much.
❥ Nice things; jewelry, clothing, and whatnot. She enjoys fashion, even if she's a bit of a tomboy.
❥ Her family.
❥ Winning.
❥ Did she mention Albus? She's very fond of her older brother. He's like her best friend.

D I S L I K E S :
Acid Pops. James tricked her into trying one once. Bad memory.
Drinking. How is getting completely sloshed and sick fun?
Being 'Harry Potter's daughter.' Why can't she just be Lily?
Divination.
Losing.
History of Magic.
Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade. Way too... Frilly.
Spiders. Embarrassing, but true.
Being underestimated, mocked, or insulted by other means.
Egomaniacs. People that are far too arrogant. Wizards that lord over muggle-borns and muggles.
House rivalries. Why bother?

W A N D : Holly wood with a phoenix claw core. 10 inches, nice and supple, and wonderful for Charm's work.
B O G G A R T : Falling from a broom while high in the air. Or anything else to do with heights. It's a bit of a phobia, really.
P A T R O N U S : Falcon.
P E S O N A L I T Y : In terms of her personality, Lily takes very much after her mother. She's an independent, strong willed young woman that's also gentle, kind hearted and upbeat. She's strong, not the type that will cry willingly or easily, and will easily hold her own in an argument or just in general. After all, growing up with a brother like James is bound to toughen one's skin, though it also made her sharp eyed and a good reader of people, so she could figure out when he was lying and planning to do something to her. To be fair, however, she can also be a good liar when necessary. She is quick witted and with a good sense of humor, yet can be wickedly harsh to those she dislikes. She can be a touch aggressive, especially on the Quidditch pitch, and is classified sometimes as being a bit of a tomboy.

Despite wielding Gryffindor's desired traits of courage, bravery and nerve, she knows when enough is enough and when to back down, not being the type to be unthinkingly reckless. But she does have a wicked temper, when the right buttons are pushed. Such as comparing her to her father or mother, or pinning something she's done on being their child. Lily is very loyal to her friends and loved ones, and will willingly go out of her way to keep them happy and safe. She can also get quite competitive, especially when Quidditch is involved. But for the most part she's lively, sweet, and talkative: unless somebody does something to make her feel they don't deserve it.

F A M I L Y :
Father || Harry James Potter || Fourty-three || Auror
Mother || Ginerva 'Ginny' Molly Potter (née Weasley) || Fourty-two || Housewife
Oldest Brother || James Sirius Potter || Eighteen || Unemployed
Older Brother || Albus Severus Potter || Seventeen || Student

H I S T O R Y : The youngest of Harry and Ginny Potter's children, from the moment she knew enough to understand what was going on around her she loved her family but hated her name. From the day she was born people would come up to her parents to congratulate them, commenting on how the girl looked so much more like her mother than her grandfather, how they thought it would be another brunette, how her eyes weren't even the same color or shape as her fathers. Even as an infant it infuriated her. Potter this, Potter that, and as she got older, she began to fall by the wayside while people paid attention to her parents or her brothers. After all, James looked like their grandfather, and Albus was just like their dad. She was just another Weasley. While she loved her family, Lily always wished that they were just nobodies like everyone else. That nobody would ever come up when they went out to ask for autographs and pictures. Yes, they were heroes. Yes, her father was The Boy Who Lived And Did A Bunch Of Other Bloody Fantastic Things. Her mother, a former professional Quidditch player. But did they need to be reminded of it every time they left the house?

As a girl of eleven, picking up supplies for her first year at Hogwarts, Lily could vividly remember their family being pulled over yet again. And yet again she went completely unnoticed, standing at her mother's side while they talked of past heroics, of how James and Albus looked so amazingly like Harry. After about a half an hour of it the girl had simply wandered off, intent on taking a look around until they finished. But it was a long time before she noticed that she had managed to stumble into Knockturne Alley, one man gripping her by the shoulder and turning him towards her. She would always remember his scraggly dark hair, his cold eyes, the way he reeked of Firewhiskey as he slurred out words to her. She'd been in a panic when her father arrived, threatening the man off with a well-placed hex before taking his daughter back to Diagon alley, one arm wrapped tightly around her shoulders, his brow pinched.

All in all, she'd always loved her whole family, as huge as it was, despite the occasional issue here and there. She adored her parents, and while James was a hassle, she cared about him too. Though she would be the first to admit that among them all, Hugo and Albus always ranked high on her favorites list. She and Hugo were always close, being the same age, and Albus was her loving, wonderful, slightly protective older brother. One that she refused to fall away from when he was sorted into Slytherin. After all, as far as she was concerned, it wasn't the House that determined the person. Albus was still Albus, Slytherin or no. Regardless, she has high hopes for her future, determined to do something that will make her stand out from her parents and the rest of the crowd.

T H E M E S O N G : Break Away - Kelly Clarkson
P R O F I L E P A S S W O R D : Caput Draconis.

User Image
N A M E : Louis Weasley
A G E & Y E A R : Fourteen || Fourth Year
H O U S E : Ravenclaw.
B L O O D I N V E I N S : Pure Blood.
S E X U A L I T Y : He'd have everybody believe he was straight, but he's still working out being a closeted homosexual.
A B I L I T I E S : None, though he is one-eighth Veela on his mother's side.
P U P P E T M A S T E R : Contaminated Angel.
F A C E C L A I M : The one and only Cody Simpson.

L I K E S :
❥ Reading.
❥ Being warm. He can be found curled up in a blanket in the common room in Winter.
❥ Chocolate Frogs.
❥ Every Flavor Beans.
❥ The Tales of Beedle the Bard.
❥ His family.
❥ Dragons.
❥ Music. Even the muggle variety; it isn't so bad, really.
❥ Transfiguration.
❥ Tea.
❥ Potions class.
Boys. W-Wait, it's girls, really...!

D I S L I K E S :
The cold.
Being judged.
Dragon meat; thank his uncle Charlie. It's just... Stringy and weird.
Anybody insulting his family.
Slackers.
Being sexually confused. As if being a teenager wasn't enough already.
Muggle-style fighting.
Liars.
Being sick.
Snow.
The thought of his family or friends hating him for, well, being gay.

W A N D : Carob wood, with a thestral feather core. 14 1/4 inches long; powerful and superb for all spells.
B O G G A R T : Being turned down by everyone, friends, family, peers, when he finally comes out. It's who he is, he can't help it, and he's terrified that everyone will hate him for it.
P A T R O N U S : Ferret.
P E S O N A L I T Y : Despite being only one-eighth Veela, Louis has a natural charm and ease of speech that he inherited from his mother's side of the family. While soft-spoken, he enjoys meeting and talking to new people, and can unintentionally be a bit of a flirt at times. He prefers to keep his troubles to himself, so as not to bother anyone with them, and can be a touch sensitive, though he'll never show it in public. He is also true to Ravenclaw's desired traits of wit, creativity and intelligence, and has always been fond of such things as poems and riddles. The boy is always quick to stand up for himself or his friends, though he rarely gets too angry doing so; of all the things to inherit from his mother, he's glad he didn't get the typical Veela temper. As such he's even been beaten back by his more aggressive sister, Dominique, on occasion. Friendly and considerate, he seems to have himself together at such a young age.

But beneath his cheery, honest exterior he's a boy with more inner turmoil than he can handle. Peaceful by nature, he despises conflict, and yet lately he feels that it's all his life has become. He can find himself easily swayed to lies and awkward silences when the topic of romantic interests are brought up, as his family simply believes him to be interested in girls. When, in reality, over the last few months he'd found himself turning towards... Different, interests. When such a topic is brought up, he finds himself being more awkward and quiet than usual. But, save for such exceptions, Louis is generally a young gentleman. Elegant, mature, and kind. Despite not being the strongest physically, he has a certain pride in his spellcasting abilities. It doesn't take long for him to catch on to new concepts or ideas, so he learns quickly and even enjoys finding ways to improve upon things.

F A M I L Y :
Father || Bill Weasley || Fourty-nine || Curse Breaker at Gringott's Wizarding Bank
Mother || Fleur Weasley (née Delacour) || Fourty-two || Part-time worker at Gringott's Wizarding Bank
Oldest Sister || Victoire Weasley || Eighteen || Unemployed
Older Sister || Dominique Weasley || Sixteen || Student

H I S T O R Y : The third and last of Bill and Fleur Weasley's children, from day one he was always a very... Quiet, boy. Despite being raised among the Weasley/Potter clan, he was never much one for fighting or wrestling or generally beating the crap out of one another. He was always the intellectual, always sitting back and reading as the others ran wild. People often teased that somebody had mucked things up when he and Dominique were born; he had the more demure, gentle personality, whereas she was more aggressive and boyish than he was. But he never minded. He loved his family, despite how loud and rambunctious they generally were. He'd go and play Quidditch with them at their grandmother Molly's house, he'd visit their uncle George's joke shop with them, and more often than not he'd end up taking the part of mediator in their silly little arguments.

He was, however, the most attached to his uncle Charlie. Despite his peaceful nature, he found dragons absolutely fascinating, often begging his uncle to to take him to Romania whenever he saw the man. Being so young, Charlie would just chuckle and ruffle his hair, telling him that one day he would. Even if he hadn't been serious, it was something that Louis always clung to, wanting to see a dragon up close one day, wanting to work alongside them like his uncle did. But that dream was set aside when he was accepted to Hogwarts, like his father before him, and sorted into Ravenclaw like his older sister. He took to the classes like a fish to water, eager to learn, and quite good at what he did. He also took quite a liking to the groundskeeper Hagrid who, as he eventually found out, had once owned a dragon of his own. Needless to say, he ended up spending quite a bit of his spare time with the friendly half-giant.

At the end of his third year, however, he ended up figuring out something about himself that threw him off badly: that he was attracted to boys. He hadn't even realized it when he'd developed a crush on a boy in his year, but when he learned of it, it... Scared him. Louis knew that boys were supposed to like girls, really, and was concerned about what would happen if he didn't. Would his family hate him? Would his friends? Up until that point he'd been comfortable with himself, but once that rose to the surface, he began to distance himself from both friends and family, worried that he'd been turned away if they found out. Instead, he began to devote more time to his studies, using it as an excuse whenever somebody began to ask him what was wrong. He hated lying to them, hated pretending that everything was fine when in truth he was confused and scared, but he didn't want to risk letting them know.

T H E M E S O N G : Firework - The cast of Glee
P R O F I L E P A S S W O R D : Caput Draconis.
Name: Uchiha, Mitsuru

Ninja Information

Clan: Uchiha
Hidden Village: Konohagakure
Team(squad): N/A
Personality: Having taken after her mother's more kind, upbeat self, Mitsuru is a gentle and relatively warm girl, if not quiet. She's strong willed like her father and hates to be underestimated, and is always willing and eager to learn new things. Determined and hard working, once she sets her mind on something she'll see it through to the end, and while she may not make friends easily she's very loyal to those that she's close to. Mitsu, as she's sometimes called, has a stubborn streak a mile wide and can be honest and blunt to the point of being brutally so. And while she was once very open, since the disappearance of her father she's closed off quite a bit, focusing all of her efforts on finding out what happened to him. She prefers to keep her troubles and her pain to herself, not wanting to burden others with them, and has quite a temper when provoked.
Bio: One of Sasuke and Sakura's oldest children, Mitsuru was a daddy's girl from the day she was born. Her father doted on her, and she followed him around like a duckling from the moment she could crawl. He taught her just about everything she knew, from her fighting style and techniques to her stellar work ethic. When she entered the Academy, she worked hard as he had told her to, determined to make her father proud. And no doubt he was proud: she graduated at the age of ten, two years earlier than her peers, and became a Chuunin when most were becoming Genin. Mitsuru was also quite pleased with herself, having surpassed all of her own expectations up to that point.

Becoming a Jounin at the age of fifteen, she was determined to go with her father to find Naruto when the man went missing. But she was forced to stay home and watch him leave, only to never come back. Her friends and family would notice a change in her from that day. She knew that her father had been a traitor once, and was determined to set out herself one day to at least discover his fate, if not bring him back, alive or dead as he might have been. But the village seemed to worry that if she left as well, she would follow the same path as her father and go missing. And if Sasuke had betrayed them again, they didn't want her to disappear and ally herself with him. So she was kept in the village, and has since been biding her time until she could get away.

Advancement Data

Academy Grad Age: Ten
Chuunin Exam Age: Twelve
Jounin Exam age: Fifteen
Jutsu type: Mostly ninjutsu, with a smattering of taijutsu and genjutsu.
Jutsu:
- Chidori, and most, if not all of the variations of it.
- Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu // Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
- Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu // Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
- Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu // Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
- Kirin
- Shishi Rendan // Lion Combo
- Bunshin no Jutsu // Clone Technique
- Kawarimi no Jutsu // Replacement Technique
- Sōshuriken no Jutsu // Manipulated Shuriken Technique
- Sōfūshasan no Tachi // Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
- Kuchiyose no Jutsu // Summoning Technique (Snakes)
- Shōsen Jutsu // Mystical Palm Technique

Known Chakra Elements: Fire and Lightning
Other Information:

Theme Song: Undying Love - Two Steps From Hell && Into Your Light - Leaves' Eyes (Piano cover)
Other: Currently none.
Parents: Sasuke Uchiha x Sakura Uchiha née Haruno
Username: Contaminated Angel
Anime picture:
User Image
User Image

ғσяєvєя ηєvєя cσмєs αяσuη∂ Contaminated Angel -do not steal- Contaminated Angel ρєσρℓe ℓσvє αη∂ ℓєт ɢσ

ғσяєvєя's ɢσηηα sℓσw yσu ∂σwη
User Image

User Image

.. - Contaminated Angel - ..
location Insert here
company Insert here
feeling Insert here
.. - Contaminated Angel - ..

.:User Image
.:My puppet master: Contaminated Angel
.:My name would be: Tatsuhara, Emiko
.:I was born as a: Vampire
.:I'm about this old: Seventeen
.:My sex? well: Female
.:I'm sorry, I prefer: Both males and females; she's bisexual
.:I attend the: Night Class

.:My past is a difficult one: Born the only daughter to a pure blooded vampire and one of a lower middle class, Emiko was admittedly a spoiled little thing. Not that she ever acted it; her pureblood father refused to let her grow up to be a snooty, arrogant little thing, and so he made sure to raise her properly. When she acted out, he'd hit her; when she talked back, she'd get a whack from his father's old cane. So by the time she was seven she was a very quiet, well mannered girl, though with admittedly few friends. She often came off as cold, quiet and blunt as she was, and it tended to push other kids away from her. But she was fine with that. Emi had her family, and a small handful of companions, and that was all she needed. She occupied herself with books and art, and was a content child.

When her mother was killed by a hunter when she was twelve, she found her father becoming more overly protective than harsh like he used to be. She was withdrawn from school and taught by a private tutor at home, and all contact with the world outside was cut off by her father's order; she lost most of the friends she'd made, and ended up becoming more secluded and introverted as a result. But as she grew older, something changed. A woman from a cross-species school, Cross Academy, got in touch with her father in attempt to convince him to let his daughter attend her institution. It took a lot of work on the headmistresses part, but eventually he caved, letting his last memory of his late wife leave home. He was distrusting of just how much protection the school could offer her, but he had little choice in the long run.

And so Emiko went off to Cross Academy, where she ended up meeting one of her best friends, -pure blood leader-. Becoming the girls right hand woman and loyal companion, Emiko settled into the routine of being in Cross' Night Class.

.:I love...: Night || A clear sky, to see the stars || Reading || Solitude || Classical music || Fresh blood, not something simulated or preserved || Drawing || Rain, sometimes

.:But I absolutely despise: Hot weather || Human food || Cheesy romance movies and novels || Cloud cover, during the day at least || Rap

.:Listen to me..: Piano cover: Into Your Light - Leaves' Eyes

██████████x▌█████ █████ ████ ██ █████
User Image

« тнє єαєя's яιɢнт нαи ɢιя »
User Image
x
http://media.photobucket.com/image/naruto oc female/FinchenxD/My female main Ikari Uzumaki/png/Ikari_Pregnant_I_need_u_here.png?o=363 -- Ikari Uzumaki

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ami tanaka/xAmi-chanx/1- Tanaka Ami- Main Female RPC/Ami-ShippudenFB.png?o=21 -- Tanaka Ami

http://media.photobucket.com/image/naruto rpc/SakuxRai/1xMain RPCs/1xAsuna Sakurai/2xFirst Shippuuden Outfit/asunasakuraifullbody.png?o=551 -- Asuna Sakurai

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ayuuki misaki/Ayuuki/1 - Ayuuki Misaki -main rpc-/Shippuden_mission_outfit.png?o=7 -- Ayuuki Misaki

http://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/Minako-ChanX/Pics%20to%20edit/Female/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24 -- Female pictures

http://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/Minako-ChanX/Pics%20to%20edit/Male/ -- Male Pictures
User Image User Image User Image
Xanthus Jonah Amnall
Nineteen
I serve the lord of the: North
Contaminated Angel
User Image

I was named:: Xanthus Jonah Amnall.
But they call me:: Many simply call him Amnall, though he's been called Xan now and again.
Age:: He appears nineteen, though in actuality he's two-hundred and forty seven.
Sex:: Male.
I serve:: The Lord of the North.
Race:: Vampire.
Personality:: If those that knew him were asked to describe him, one would believe that Xanthus could be summed up in a few words. Snarky, sarcastic, and generally level-headed and laid back. He doesn't go out of his way to put more effort into anything than he needs to, unless it's something he cares about personally, and has nothing against mocking those that work themselves up over the little things. Likewise he has no issues killing people, innocent or otherwise, if he feels he must. He could also be called apathetic; it's a good day when he shows emotion, be it a thin frown or a little smirk, but even then it's rarely ever honest.

He keeps to himself, putting very little trust in others, and while he may not seem to take things seriously, he does quite the opposite. Xan is very good at what he does, whatever that might be at the time, and once he puts his mind on something he'll make sure he sees it through to the end. For the few people he actually gives a damn about, he's a very loyal friend, not to mention a touch protective here and there. Though his attitude towards them changes very little; he's not very affectionate, as he's not sure how to be, and he'll still insult them now and again. But he means it in a... Marginally less insulting, more teasing way.

I am after:: He'd very much like the dagger, but hell, he'll take whatever he can get his hands on.
Weapon:: A pair of unique daggers that he stole years ago.
Skills:: Like other vampires, he has highly enhanced speed, strength, and senses. He is also able to manipulate shadows, to an extent: if there are none, he obviously cannot create them. He tends to use that ability to his advantage during assassinations and escapes.
Bio Born a b*****d child to two pure blooded vampires, he was abandoned not long after his birth, for their families would not accept him as a child out of wedlock. From his earliest memories Xanthus raised himself in the capital city of the North Kingdom, and while he would occasionally receive aid from the other beggars and lowlifes on the streets, he learned to fend for himself at a very early age. People like himself took what they could get when and wherever they could get it, and even those that had helped him were just as quick to turn on him if it meant they could benefit in some way. Treachery was the name of the game and he caught on quickly. Those he knew had committed crimes he reported to the Lord's men, in return for a small bounty, and when he was without money he took what he needed. It wasn't always without consequence, as the older demons running the stalls and shops would punish him if he was caught, but... He was a quick learner, and before long they would no longer catch him in the deed.

Life went on in this way for some time. Stealing food, breaking into houses and selling what he took from, turning on former friends... It all went relatively smoothly until he was about thirteen years old. While in the middle of ransacking a noble woman's house for valuables, the said woman returned home and caught him while he was going through her jewelry box. She let out a shriek, and began to leave to call the guards. But she didn't get far; Xanthus grabbed her, teeth sinking into her neck and ripping open her jugular. Having gone without feeding for weeks he drank the woman dry, and when he finally pulled back, covered in her blood, he just grabbed what he came for and ran without looking back. The memory of his first kill plagued his dreams for months to come, though it certainly wouldn't be his last. The same thing happened a second time, and with the next murder, he found it easier to get over. At any rate, it helped to satisfy his gnawing hunger.

By the time he was seventeen he found himself contracted by a local... Assosciation. A guild of assassins, as it were. Over the years he'd become more careful and subtle with his lootings and his killings both, and it had attracted their attention. While they officially worked for the Lord of the North, they insisted that they also took more private contracts. So, desperate for a way out of his pathetic life, he accepted eagerly. And so he stayed with them for a great many years, killing whoever he was pointed in the direction of and being paid handsomely for it. His first couple hundred years went by in a flash when he finally deided he'd had enough of the restrictions and the demands of the guild. In the bright light of midday, cloaked both to shield himself and to hide his identity, he ran from the capital. From that day forth he simply wandered, hiring himself out as a mercenary to those that required his skills. A life of freedom, a life of his own choosing... What he was doing wasn't ideal, but it was in a way what he'd always wanted. Xanthus would occasionally take on a request from the Northern Lord's keep, and still served him in a minor way, but was otherwise content to wander aimlessly on his own.

Other:: If out in the sunlight, he clads himself from head to toe in a thick black cloak, the bottom hem reaching his feet and the hood shadowing his face.
I fear the one that controls me:: Contaminated Angel.
Name: Sarutobi, Akane
Ninja Information

Clan: Sarutobi
Team(squad): N/A
Personality: Very much like her mother, Akane is caring, brave, and honest. She's determined and thoughtful, and is a cheerful young woman. Yet, from the father she never met she got her level-headed clever nature. She's very observant and is a quick thinker, and is very loyal to those that she cares for. She can be extremely determined, and a touch of a worrywart, but she's got at hiding it. She's good with people, and is understanding, which leads to her often being a mediator in arguments and the one people go to when they're bothered by something. Others tend to look at her as a sisterly figure, and while it doesn't usually bother her, it will if she has an... Interest in someone that sees her like that.
Bio: The only child of Kurenai and her late lover Asuma, the only real father figure in her life was one Nara Shikamaru, as he was always there when she was growing up. He'd been her fathers student, and just about everything she knew about her dad came from him. So, raised by her mother and Asuma's old team, she had a fairly average childhood. She was entered into the Academy along with all of the other kids her age, graduated from there when she was twelve, and became a Genin at thirteen. Shikamaru had been proud, but her mother had been even more so. She was put on a team with two other young graduates, and in the beginning, all was just as well. They took simple D-Rank missions while they were starting out, and took two C-Ranked ones before taking the Chuunin exam.

Her life turned upside down when her two best friends passed away during the second phase of the exam. Crushed and horrified by their deaths, she refused to continue on without them, but against her will she was put on another Konoha team that had lost one of their Genin. Stuck with them for the last part of the exam, Akane fought hard, and passed with flying colors to become a Chuunin. But she wasn't as happy as she would have been otherwise; having lost her teammates, she spent the first month after getting her new rank in mourning. But once she recovered she was a force to be reckoned with, taking on mission after mission and working herself to the bone. She wanted to make her late teammates proud of her, and in her mind that meant doing all she could to be the best.

It terrified her mother when she came back after one mission, when she was fifteen, half-dead and being carried to the hospital by a Jounin companion. They had been attacked by missing nin from Kumogakure, and had been sorely outnumbered. Akane spent three days unconscious before she finally came around, and was forced to re-examine her formerly reckless ways. Realizing that she was making nobody proud by putting herself in such danger, she toned it down quite a bit, and became a Jounin at seventeen. She refused the offer to guide her own Genin team, as she wanted to make sure she was capable of it first.
Advancement Data

Academy Grad Age: Twelve
Chuunin Exam Age: Thirteen
Jounin Exam age: Seventeen
Jutsu type: Genjutsu and ninjutsu
Jutsu: Magen: Jubaku Satsu // Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
Flower Petal Escape
Hien // Flying Swallow
Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu // Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique
Kaze no Yaiba // Blade of Wind
Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu // Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Tecehnique
Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu // Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu // Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Shinkūken // Vacuum Sword
Fūton: Hanachiri Mai // Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Known Chakra Elements: Wind
Weapons: A pair of chakra blades, very much like her fathers.
Other Information:

Theme Song:
Other: N/A
Parents: Sarutobi, Asuma x Yuuhi, Kurenai
Anime picture:
User Image

Name: Reiko
Ninja Information

Clan: N/A
Rank: ANBU Medic; though she's secretly an S-Ranked Missing Nin from Otogakure on the run.
Team(squad): Hunting and Disposal
Personality: Reiko is, for a word, very insular. She doesn't talk to other people unless she must, and even then speaks very little and in a soft tone. She keeps to herself, never letting herself trust anyone, and never revealing anything about herself, be it what she's thinking or what her life was like as a child. Kind, but cold, she's always kept to herself. She has seemingly infinite patience, and a very well-hidden temper. While she would never bring harm to an innocent, she is ruthless to those that deserve it, and has no issues with killing. Even though she may appear pacifistic, and would never harm an innocent. She would die for what she believes in, and in battle tends to go into a sort of... Trance. she'll attack those she knows to be enemies, and even on occasion friends, unable to tell the difference; she moves without consciously realizing what she's doing, and when she snaps out of it, often feels horribly guilty for what she's done.
Bio: For all intents and purposes, those in the village of Otogakure knew her as their leader, Orochimaru's, daughter. There was absolutely no familial resemblance; her skin had more color than his gray tone, her eyes were blue rather than slit-pupiled and golden, and her hair was strawberry red-blond in place of black. She had his genes, but they were mixed in with the traits of many other strong, worthy shinobi that he'd caught and tortured over the years. She was not just the daughter of one man and woman. She was a test tube child, pieced together by brilliant minds and implanted in the womb of a willing citizen. In a way, she was his daughter; in another, they were as far apart as they could get.

The woman that carried her died shortly after birthing her. Or so her caretakers always said: personally she always believed that they killed her, not wanting their little experiment to have any 'unnecessary' emotional attachments. She was raised by Orochimaru until the day the man died at the hands of Uchiha Sasuke, and from then on she was taken care of by one Yakushi Kabuto. By all means, she was a little machine. She did what she was told, no questions asked, and could slit a throat as easily if she was slicing into a loaf of bread. Her childhood was as unsteady as it could be. Always on the run, always killing, always lying. When Kabuto was killed, and Reiko left alone, she was for a time at a loss. Without anybody to give her orders, she had no direction. So she wandered to the nearest village, where she would end up living for a time.

In that time, she learned many things, about herself and about the way that normal people should act. Compassion, emotion, independance... All of those things she was lacking when she first arrived. After being taken in by a young couple who pitied her she eventually learned those at their hands. She finally developed a conscience. She learned how to think for herself and do what she wanted. She learned how to feel. She was a whole new person.

But that didn't deter Otogakure and their new leader.

They sent a force of shinobi to the village to recapture the young girl and drag her back. They set fire to the houses and the farms, killing all those that stood in their path. While she killed a number of them, she was horribly wounded in the fight, horrified that her mere presence had ended up bringing death to those that she had come to care for. Bleeding out in the middle of the street, with a man ready to knock her out and take her back to Oto, a group of passing Konoha scouts saw the flames and came to see what had happened. They killed the rest of the Sound Nin, and unknowingly took their former enemy's daughter into their care.

For years she's since lived a relatively peaceful life in Konohagakure, though she's always feared that the past will repeat itself and bring chaos to her new home.
Advancement Data

Academy Grad Age: Nine
Chuunin Exam Age: Eleven
Jounin Exam age: Fifteen
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu mostly, with a little Fuinjutsu here and there
Jutsu: Gogyō Fūin // Five Elements Seal
Sen'ei Tajashu // Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu // Shadow Clone Technique
Bunshin no Justu // Clone Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu // Substitution Technique
Jagei Jubaku // Snake Authority Spell
Kuchiyose no Jutsu // Summoning Technique (Snakes)
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei // Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Kuchiyose: Rashōmon // Summoning: Rashōmon
Kanashibari no Juts // Temporary Paralysis Technique
White Snake Possession
Fūton: Daitoppa // Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Doton Kage Bunshin // Earth Release Shadow Clone
Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kū no Tachi // Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of the Heavens
Shōsen Jutsu // Mystical Palm Technique
Saikan Chūshutsu no Jutsu // Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Curse Seal of Heaven, Level 2
Known Chakra Elements: Earth and Wind
Weapons: The Sword of Kusanagi, taken from her father after he died.
Other Information:

Theme Song:
Other: N/A
Parents: Orochimaru.
Anime picture: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers