Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

User Image
Emerson Anthony Tate
Live your life out loud!

People cal me Tate sometimes... Eighteen March Twelfth Ravenclaw from Durmstrang Will you be offended if I watch you walk away? Girls.

Despite being a Ravenclaw I really love Quidditch. Granted I'm not a scoundrel like some are at it, I do like a nice fair game and what not. But I couldn't be bigger quidditch fan. I am a very hard working person, at whatever it is I do, and if it is an adventure I will do my dang hardest to make it a good time. I love hogsmeade trips. They are my favorite, and winter in the castle is the best. Plus sitting in the commons chatting with my fellow mates. Um, Dislikes? Falling off my broom. It's not worth all the mending over night, and the yellin' from the hospital staff. The last time it was just a' broken leg, honest. As you can tell I also dislike hospitals, there cold, and gloomy no matter how many people bring you chocolates saying it was a wicked good try. Im also pretty fearful of the dark. Well, not dark itself, but what it might be holding and what not. But don't be spreadin' that around, got it?

If you hadn't noticed i'm a' lil' bit open about things. Im an all around jolly person most the time, it takes a lot to bring me down, thats for sure. I was born in Ireland actually, to a set of wizard parents. My parents met at a young age, both on a class trip to London actually. She was with Beauxbatons and he with Durmstrang. They adored each other at first sight. They kept contact until graduation, and eventually married, and started a family. I am the youngest of total of Eight. A lot? Yeah I know. I only have two sisters too. Two sets of twins sort of messed up my parents plans. I think it’s funny. Durmstrang is a male thing in my family. Um, I’m sure you can date my great great great what not back to durmstrang’s first years. So naturally my seven, yes I did say seven older brothers all went to durmstrang, makin’ me the wee lil’ babe. Trust me, they let me know all the time too! All eight (My Da as well) Went to good old brute durmstrang. My two sisters were in Beauxbaton on my mothers accord. I though, got put in Hogwarts. I was ecstatic just to go to school, I mean that many brothers in one house? Geeze. But if you hadn’t already guessed, my Da was none to happy.

So he did his research and vowed that I was to be pout into Slytherin, or Gryffindor. The strong houses, dominate, and more like durmstang. Silly he is, I might add. Because guess what? Take it to hogwarts we go. First year here, smart as a’ whip as I was, and still am: I was placed into Ravencalw; Right good house it is! I'd be no more proud to wear a king’s crown as I would the colors of bronze and blue! We Ravenclaw’s often get over looked but don't believe you'll over look me! I am a hard worker. When I arrived at hogwarts I felt like I needed to prove myself, So I took to books like no other. I'm near top in my class, I must be by now. But my Da still thinks the hat made a mistake. I’m not sure why he thinks that, but whatever the old stubborn man wants to think he can. Anyway that doesn't really matter does it?

So you wanna know about my thoughts on the order and the death eaters? And my friends here? Well, I am by no means attached to the death eaters. I mean, really? Try to take over the world, crazy son of a guns. I have friends in my house more than I do other houses. I mean aside from Owen in gryffindor. If I need a good time I can call that boy up and he'll make sure I let loose. In my house I have Kade, who is my closest Ravenclaw. He's my buddy and is there if I need some help in transfiguration. Even though I'm sharp, that subject should be banned. Its murder. Anyway, were both on the Ravenclaw team. I'm the second beater for the team, and we kick some serious butt. If i say so myself. Oh, any more friends here at hogwarts? Well. Not really close buddies, but I know that Aimme cha-whatever doesn't really care for me. Our families know each other and she tells me on a regular basis that I'm pretty much a failure because I came to hogwarts. Thanks Aimee, really. I know that their family has connections with the dark lord, but I don't think mine does...were just pure blood.

_____________________________________________________________________
                                      Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

Times were a Changing.

There were rumors of a large ship that crossed the waters which was unsinkable. Oh, how she wished she was on that ship. Instead, the waters thrashed and moved the _________ like she and the others were cargo. She couldn’t imagine being in third class. The waves had been violent for the whole afternoon and it made her nervous. She stood in her room, arms crossed with her hand resting on her opposite shoulder. Besides the nauseous feeling in her stomach, she knew it wasn’t just from the waves. Once she got off this boat, everything about her was going to be different. She had heard nothing more than about the English and the proper way things were done over there. At first, it excited her to no end! But on the flip of a coin, it made her head spin. What on earth was she doing?!

Sure, she’d agreed to it. She’d even urged her father to set the whole thing up. He had warned her on her rush. He recited the same speech for several weeks. He would tell her she was blessed. She had the choice that many girls did not. And he was compassionate about it, and patient. But why did she have to be so hasty?! The card came, and the prospect of an English title intoxicated her long enough to bring her charming Mama aboard. Which took very little convincing, mind you. From that point on, it seemed entirely out of her hands. The hast in responding, planning, and the whole of it all just….Felicity clenched her hand.

Her back hair, worn in a long braid bound up with flowers and the like.

Several mounted spearmen tailed her, their round shields gleamed in the sun.

The princess had tied back the curtains of her ___, the better to enjoy the breeze blowing off the sea. ____ fell in beside her, slowing her pretty golen mare to match the _____pace.

“Well met, princess” she sang out as if it had been chance that brought her her.

____ arrival h ad preceded their sby some hours, and no doubt she had warned the guards of their coming, for the threefold gate was open when they reached it. Only here were the gates lined up one behind the other to allow visitors to pass beneath all three of the winding walls directly to the old palace, without first making their way through miles of narrow alleys, hidden courts and noisy markets.

-------------

____ turned on her heel and strode off as angrily as she had come in, back to ____ for ____.

-----------
“I meant no offence, I’m sure” ____ went to one knee before the prince. “I have said all I came to day, my prince. Please forgive me if I gave offence; my heard is broken to pieces. Do I still have your blessing?”
“Always.”
“Give me your blessing, then, I shall go.”
The prince hesitated half a heartbeat before placing his hand on ____’s head.
“May the gods watch over your endeavor.”

The lord nodded, standing straight once more.

EUN

“ Has…?“ Eun’s voice was gentle, and she looked as sweet as a dove. Her mother had been a great lady in her day before becoming engaged to the king, and Eun inherited much from her. She had once been told she had an air of almost otherworldly innocence about her. “Sa Wol, would you let me know the moment…”

“ “ Eun unfolded the pieces she’d been embroidering. It showed her brother, Tae Won, mounted on a dark steed and armored in all red, smiling. “ When I finish, it is yours, to help you remember him, “
The princess had her hair pulled taunt to her neck and arranged into a small arrangements of braids at the nape of her neck, with one long brain hanging down the middle of her back.

“I am not likely to forget my first born “, he reminded her.

She bit her lip, “Still. It is nice to be reminded. I think I got the likeness… don’t you?” She turned the piece in her hand, extending it fully so one could see the whole picture.

The king chuckled, and nodded his head. “ I supposed you did.”

Dimples bloomed on Eun’s cheeks “I have much planned, majesty.”

She was surprised to get such a letter. The poem was well written and just the thing she would have wanted to read. Something in her stomach fluttered.

_____? She had remembered him well. She had loved him since first he came to the palace on his leisurely lord’s progress, to mark his coming of age. Her father, the king, had welcomed him with a feast and commanded her to attend; elsewise she would have hidden in her room like some sickly crone. As a child, she did not much care for parties or the court. So at any opportunity she would seek solace in her own chambers. Not many wanted to socialize with the pale and sickly princess anyway. She preferred her solitude to the snickers and whispers of the court. She could remember trying to convince her maid to let her stay, but she would not relent.

_____ had shorn her every courtesy, as if she were a proper maid, and pretty; not pale and sickly. He even left her a -flower of some sort-. After that, Eun had always felt a special connection with him. Through the next few years they had seen each other from time to time when he visited the palace.

-he had a secret meeting with her? Flirty style-

Eun joined in the activities of her mother and the other ladies, but even in almost complete silence among the calm-eyed women her mind would not be still. She had not seen _____ for years. She had aged, she had ____. Would he remember the girl she had been? It was not long after midday when ____ told her to walk in the garden, the outer one where visitors were permitted. She saw the horses outside the gate and two men waiting. So, he was already within the palace walls.

Her heart was beating uncontrollably as she walked along the stone path toward a small thatched hut that overlooked the lake. It was a bright spring day with the wind offering a slight breeze from the east, giving a chill to the air. Cherry trees surrounded the lake, pink-budded but still not in full bloom.

And that was when she spotted him. ____ stood by the side of the hut. She studied him eagerly. His clothes looked new and made of fine silk, and he looked like he had grown even taller and more handsome. At the end of the path, she could make out ____. Speaking to one of his companions, the man he did not recognize gave a curt bow and turned from _____. ____ spotted her before she could come closer, and as he walked to her, he bent a the waist and bowed deeply to her, and as he lifted slightly he reached for her hand. Placing a quick kiss right above her fingers she instantly felt her face flush and her heart beat even faster.

”Princess”, he said by way of greeting.
From a distance he was fine looking, but up close? He had become the most handsome man she’d ever met! The young lord crossed his arms behind his back and turned on his heels to face the cherry trees.

”It seems you’ve become so beautiful that even the blossoms are afraid to bloom when you are around.”

She smiled, her whole face lighting up at the complement.

”It has been a long time Lord ___, I hope your journey was not too arduous.” She took a step towards him, and turned her body to face the trees across the lake.

She could feel the eyes of her ladies behind her, becoming painfully obvious that they stood just within hearing distance of her and the Lord. Her arms were crossed in front of her, and under her pink embroidered sleeves her fingers twisted around each other, as she searched for the words to say. Everything was being watched, and everything she said would be vital. For if she said the wrong thing, it would easily get back to her mother, the Queen.

Dapper Explorer

onemorerevolution a n o t h e r o d a yo i s o d o n e o a n d o i've o b e g u n
        onemorerevolutionone` WHEN THE MOONLIGHT COMES I'M FREE TO RUN !
        onemorereWE o OW N o THE ( ★ ) NIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWanna have some funxxxWanna have some funxxxWanna have some fun
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxErase the sun tonightxxxErase the sun tonightxxxErase the sun tonight
        onemorerevolution♛} WANNASIGNTHECHECKLIKEANAUTOGRAPHTONIGHT

Wanna sign the check
Like an autograph tonight

Dapper Explorer

User Image

xe xm xe xr xs xo xn xxj xo xy xxt xa xt xe

xc xa xn xxy xo xu xxs xe xe xxt xh xe xxm xo xo xn x?

xxxxxx Parker has a bright, sunny disposition and an almost incurable sense of optimism regarding the future."Aaaaaaaaaagh. Are you flipping kidding me?" She's rather good natured and very spiritual most of the time. She also have the tendency to get addicted to gambling, games and such you know? She thinks its fun to have a thrill in winning a game of cards, or even the bad habit of swindling a person...It's awful. But She's always willing to bet anything, do anything at any time. When People look at Parker they see optimism, aspiration, and enthusiasm.

In an over all, she has a positive outlook on life, and usually full of energy, and very adventurousness. She's always eager to extend the experience as much as possible. She love s to travel and explore. Her mind gets away with her at times though, she has a bad habit of telling people more than they want to know, or hear. But she feels that her open attitude is the best way to do things.

Parker would rather explore the world and not worry about emotions and feelings. Others tend to get hurt by her lack of well, emotions in a way. It seems like she doesn’t care a lot of the time, but that’s really not true, she’s just too wrapped up in things most the time that her brain doesn’t have time to stop. Some people say this is a bad thing, and she has made a conscious effort to fix it recently. Even though Parker isn’t really all that emotional towards people she gets hurt easily by the slightest careless selfish action. It’s a bad thing, but Parker has been known to get pretty down when it comes to negative towards her. She’s pretty harsh on herself when others are involved, and becomes easily defensive. Parker can be reckless and irresponsible because she will jump at a suggestion of something new before she weighs the advantages and disadvantages.

Dapper Explorer

User Image
                      User Image
                                                  User Image

tab tab ▇ ▇ EUCLASE - x , x , x , x ← links to extra images ↸ that's also a link
                                                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Vivamus sem sem, lobortis eget sollicitudin id, sollicitudin eu elit. Vestibulum in elit nunc, ultricies consequat felis. Vivamus eu dolor id tortor interdum pharetra et a libero. In sit amet est nibh, quis molestie risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed varius augue mi. Mauris eu lectus et nibh facilisis mattis eget et leo. Ut pharetra tortor sit amet nulla egestas semper.

User Image
                                                tab tab ▇ ▇ THE GROLL - x , x , x , x
                                                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Vivamus sem sem, lobortis eget sollicitudin id, sollicitudin eu elit. Vestibulum in elit nunc, ultricies consequat felis. Vivamus eu dolor id tortor interdum pharetra et a libero. In sit amet est nibh, quis molestie risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed varius augue mi. Mauris eu lectus et nibh facilisis mattis eget et leo. Ut pharetra tortor sit amet nulla egestas semper.

User Image
                                                tab tab ▇ ▇ ABRATH RUINS - x , x , x , x

User Image
                                                tab tab ▇ ▇ SANCTUARIES

x
                                                x
                                                x

Dapper Explorer

User Image

PARKER RAE VANDER
SAGITTARIUS

SKETCH ME YOUR LIGHTS, ALMIGHTY POLARIS

Please call me : Parker
                Sexuality : Straight
                Major : Culinary Arts

A GLIMMERING REFLECTION IN THE NIGHT

The femme stands just over five foot, five one to be exact. Despite her short stature, she is more than capable to keep herself safe. She will take down anyone who she feels threatened by, she might be small, but she doesn’t worry to much about it. She’s not fond of nicknames that follow with her being so short, but she’d grown used to them and just uses other parts of herself to feel better. She had lovely hair that is pink in color and falls to the middle of her back. The locks curl nicely, naturally down her back, and she wouldn’t change that for the world. Her natural look, aside from her peculiar light pink shade, is one of her favorite things about her. That and her eyes.

Her eyes sit in her head, not bugged out, but not set deep either: Just right. The color you see that stares at you blankly is bright blue, and very vibrant. She has pale flesh that covers her bones, and at places, she is curvy like a normal girl, nothing major. She is pretty thin for her height and loves to wear dresses. She will wear just about any dress with a pair of cowboy boots or flats, a cardigan, and a long necklace. Her perfect outfit. She surprises people by how girly her normal style is for how much of a tomboy she is, but don’t let the outer appearance worry you, she’s always in shorts under any dress she wears. She is usually in pastel shades, her favorite colors are purples and blues, but she doesn’t often wear pink well she tries not do: But sometimes things are just too adorable to pass up!

HOW I WONDER ABOUT YOU STARS

Parker has a bright, sunny disposition and an almost incurable sense of optimism regarding the future. She has done a lot of growing into her own person in the last four years, and she's trying to stable her own mind out, and some people can't really tell that she used to be as damaged as she was, and when she reacts an odd way for her, people are usually confused. She has the tendency to get addicted to gambling, games and such you know? She thinks its fun to have a thrill in winning a game of cards, or even the bad habit of swindling a person...It's awful. But She's always willing to bet anything, do anything at any time. When People look at Parker they see optimism, aspiration, and enthusiasm. But on the other hand, don't let your guard down on the girl, because she'll swindle you just like that. It's sort of a bad thing, but hey, she finds no harm in it. She's turned into a really energetic person that will do any dare for nearly nothing, just to see how life will change around her, and what will happen. It has gotten her into trouble a few times.

Parker is always eager to extend the experience as much as possible. Until she was nearly in high school the girl really didn't have many experiences so a lot of things she does know how, or has never done. An example? Riding a bike. She doesn't know how, and just hasn't learned how. She loves to travel and explore. Her mind gets away with her at times though, she has a bad habit of telling people more than they want to know, or hear. But she feels that her open attitude is the best way to do things. If you show her another way, then sure: That might be her new way of doing things but before that, she's going to do things her way, and be proud of herself for doing them that way. She has a very strong since of pride, and if it's hurt, she will let you know, and she will fix things. Parker is very strong a lot of the times, but that is usually on the outside. On the inside she is generally very confused, and very conscious that people will leave her, or be unkind to her. She tries not to let that sort of thing cross her mind, so she tries to stay busy.

Parker would rather explore the world and not worry about emotions and feelings. Others tend to get hurt by her lack of well, emotions in a way. It seems like she doesn’t care a lot of the time, but that’s really not true, she’s just had so many emotions in her years that she really has just tried to live her life almost without them. Some people say this is a bad thing, and she has made a conscious effort to fix it recently. Some people think Parker is not emotional towards people, which is not true at all, she just needs to know that person. When she does know that person she becomes very attached to them and cares almost to much for that person. She just needs to know they wont leave her flat, or be mean to her. She gets hurt easily by the slightest selfish action. It’s a bad thing, but Parker has been known to get pretty down when it comes to negative towards her. She’s pretty harsh on herself when others are involved, and becomes easily defensive. Parker can be reckless and irresponsible because she will jump at a suggestion of something new before she weighs the advantages and disadvantages.

ALL THESE DIFFERENT TASTES OF HEAVEN

Hits :

Tiramisu
                      She's a cooker, so she must love to bake, right? WRONG. Baking is a hassle, having to be exact on everything, so thorough, or the recipe doesn't work right. That's just bad to her, and not right at all! Cooking is a bit of recipe and rest of yourself, not follow every second or your recipe fails majorly. Sometimes she does get the urge to make Tiramisu though, it is a pretty simple desert, and doesn't qualify much to do it. She even makes the lady fingers by hand, it makes things taste better. The Java in it, is her favorite, she's pretty much addicted to Caffeinated drinks by now, but bring on the dessert, it can be a cover for her addiction! Despite her hate for Baking she can go for making Lady fingers any day so she can make this dish. Yum!

Books, any kind.
                      About the grass, the building of churches, to even the medical of human bodies she love it. Literally, any kind. Her favorite are usually those cult novels that have the major following, but she keeps it from people that she loves them so much. To be judged isn't her issue, she doesn't mind people knowing what she rolls for, but to be mocked or jeered at, she can't handle. She's always got a copy of classics on her persons at all times. Her favorites are Little Dorrit, and Pride and Prejudice. She could recite nearly all of Jane Austens works, but Pride and Prejudice is her favorite. She Also enjoys poetry and writing when she can get the time in. It's a good stress reliever, and she recommends it to nearly anyone. When it's a day when she has nothing else to do, Parker will go to a Coffee shoppe, get some Java, and sit with a good book for nearly the whole day and when she leaves she has a since of a day well spent. Reading can never be a waste for her, and to her she thinks that a person be it a guy or girl who doesn't like a good novel has serious issues.

Daydreaming
                      Um, what? Did you say something? Oh yes: Parker happens to be one of those people, something has to keep her interested or she just goes blank, and starts to think of things that amuse her more. That was always a bad tenancy growing up for her, or well good in her case. She feels blessed to have such a good imagination that she could escape some of the rough things at home by not even leaving. Over the last few years, she's really tried to grow out of it, and in some ways she has, but if something is really that dull, she will space, and she will generally space for long period of time. But she really is trying! It's a good thing really it is, but some people think it's rude, and she really can't help how they feel but she still feels bad for it.

Singing loud and Off key
                      Parker loves music, of any kind actually. So to have her earphones of her iPod to her ear at least ninety percent of her day, is not unusual. Music has always been reallying healing for her, and has kept her occupied when she was younger. She can't go without music for long periods of time, she goes more crazy than she already is. She can listen to anything from country, to dance techno to soundtracks of musicals. She can't stand very heavy rap, or very angry metal though, those sort of things make her turn her nose up. The pink haired girl is a fairly good singer, she just loves to sing very loud, and sometimes the loud makes her off key...just a little.

Cooking
                      Well duh silly. It is her major! She loves anything from infused oils at the grocery store to fancy truffles they've used in class. Anything food related, and Parker finds it interesting. She really loves the food from other culture, and to see how one food can be brought from one place to another and changed, and made into another cultures tradition. She is fascinated with it, truly. She'd known from a young age that this was her purpose, her lives passion, and she was lucky that not only was she pretty decent with it, but Cooking is so much cheaper than therapy.

Sparkling Grape Juice
                      You know that whole stereotype of people eating at a specific time in their life? Well, that's not Parker. She doesn't drink, she Doesn't smoke, None of it: Simple as that. Its something that she thinks is a great choice personally. She knows what alcohol can do to a person, and she knows that she might not be her mother, but she doesn't want to take any sort of chances. It is one of her biggest fears to turn into her mother, to be depressed and just cruel. She's figured that's why she's always trying to hard to stay positive even when she is not.

Archery
                      This talent is almost born to her. She has been a natural since she first picked up a bow, and loves to do it, most likely because it comes with such ease for her. When Parker is upset, or feeling down, she often escapes to a far off field, where trees can be seen in the distance. She will shoot arrows until dark, and watch the sky fall to the stars. It's therapeutic for her, and in a healthy way. She has never actually struck someone with an arrow, it's came close but that was on accident of coarse. She isn't a part of archery at school, she doesn't really want to be. She's not one hundred percent why she doesn't want to.

Misses:

Fish
                      Slimy, smelly, and well: Fishy. Parker doesn't care to see fish, smell them, or look at them. They pretty much freak her out. But odd thing? She loves sushi. The last few years she's tried to like fish, and she's succeeded with fish-sticks, and tuna. Any farther than that, then count her out. She will prepair the fish if excruciatingly necessary, but if she can avoid fish, she does. For some odd reason fish have always really bothered her. Their little beady eyes looking up at you when you're about to stick a fork in their flesh. Yuck.

Cloudy days
                      Who really likes those? Parker is one who gets pretty bummed out during cloudy days, she can't seem to stay her usual chipper self, like her cheerful attitude is solar powered. Whatever the case may be, it's a twenty eighty shot that Parker is excited or happy on a cloudy day, thus is why she really just hates them. Now, don't get her wrong, she adores the rain, but only in the spring and summertime when you can go play in it! But when it's a cold cloudy day: How dull.

Rude people
                      excuse me, pardon me, yes sir, thank you: all very simple words. Parker is the kind of person who doesn't understand why the world is so mean. People bump you in the street, and you fall over, but usually no one helps you. Why is that? She's not really sure, but it's really frustrating! People just need to take a step back and learn to be nice to each other! Oh, and those people who think they know it all? She can't stand being near them for more than a few minutes before she wants to rip their heads off and chew them a new one. Arrogant she can be sometimes, she will admit: But all the time? She's not. And people like that, are just not fun to be around.

Being Discouraged
                      Let's be honest, most people hate to be discouraged. Parker, she's like that: But double it by seventy billion. She's always been really touchy when it comes to negative things, it's just her personality, and she really can't help it. If you look into it you'd probably be able to blame the source from her mother when she was younger, being the way she was and not very encouraging, it Makes Parker very touchy to this day. If she is discouraged from something, she tries to shrug it off, and outward appearance she does, but on the inside she's shattered. She doesn't try and discourage anyone, and in return she just asks that others don't to her. It's not easy to tell someone that you're fragile on the inside when you're naturally a very loud and cheerful person, unless your alone.

Yelling/ Fighting
                      Those two things are just...Not good for parker. She's never been fond of people being really loud because It remind shes her of her mother, and then it all just floods back. She tries to stay strong, but if people start to yell, or fight, she really breaks down. And breaking down can mean a lot of things for Parker, it can mean that she runs away, just to not hear it, or it can mean she interjects herself into the situation to try and make it better, or even just crying on the spot has happened a few times. She tries to be strong on the outside, but some things, they really just get her.

Being alone for long periods of time
                      Parker can't be alone for long. It really drives her mad being by herself, she can't stand it. If she's with someone and they don't talk an ounce, she doesn't mind that! She just has to be with someone, and at times it can be with the person she hate the most. Don't get her wrong she does love her quiet time to sit and read a book, but aside from doing some actual her time, she tries to be with people for the rest of that time she has.

TELL THE WORLD YOUR OWN LITTLE MYTH

The past is the past and Parker would like to keep it there. She grew up pretty normal. Her mom and dad met, they fell in love, had her, lived together for a while and divorced. See, it wasn’t her mom’s idea. Her Dad chose to date another floozy, and Parker and her mom just got dumped in the deal. Way to have a strong role model of males in your life, yeah? She was nine when her dad moved out, and shortly after her father moved out: So did her mother and her. She still can recall the day her father left. Her mother sat at the kitchen table, slumped over in tears. Parker was still little and really didn't know what was going on. All she saw was the morning before her Mother and father arguing, and then her dad had a suitcase the next day. Running up to the door the day he left, august fifth, At night. She was upstairs in her room looking at the stars through a microscope, when she heard the front door close. Curious as to what it was, she looked down from her gazing, to see her father walking down the front path of the house. Quickly she ran down the stairs and past her mother to her father. Catching up with him she grabbed his hand. he nearly jumped when she did, and turned to look down at her as he reached for the front gate. She looked up at him and asked "Daddy, where are you going? Can I come along? I think Mom is upset about something...". She'll never forget the look on her fathers face when he pulled his grasp from hers, and turned away."Parker, just go back inside and watch your stars". She was frozen, and took a step back as he advanced into the taxi on the street. It wasn't long after that day when they moved out. Her mom told her that there were to many memories in the house, that it was time for a change. Parker was devastated. To grandmother's house they went. Well sort of, near grandmothers house actually. Her grandparents were situated in Bath, in Somerset. Living in Bath was a different change for her, and looking at it now, she probably would only change a few things. It was a culture difference that her grandparents had gotten used to years ago when they moved here after retirement.

That isn’t where Parkers story ends though, it only begins there. Moving to Bath was a change, and she attempted to embrace the new Apartment, the new culture, everything. Her mother got a new job, well two to be exact. She was nearly gone all the time, so Parker took up the usual cleaning the apartment and cooking supper. Which for a ten year old, wasn't very fun. By the age of eleven girl had grown to love food, in all forms. Always cooking dinner when her mother was at work, kind of grew on her. At first she would always complain cooking simple dishes, and asking 'why do I have to do this, aren't you the mother?', but now she can't get enough of it! In the years they were in the apartment Parker had really grown into her own. She grew many loves that she is still passionate about now. She had to thank her grandpa for some of them, why haven't they been mentioned very much? Since they were a bit part of her life, you'd think she'd only be able to talk about them, well yes, and no. Her story with her mother isn't over yet. Her grandparents were nice to live by, and her mom and her really made it work what they were doing. Sure, she'd love to have her dad around again, but she really didn't trust him. How could she? After what he did to her mother what he did to her. That didn't mean she didn't love him, he was her father after all. Twelve almost thirteen rolled about, and things sort of started to roll down hill. Her mother began to deal with the stress of her father leaving. After all these years, her built up frustration just got to be to much for her is what Parker just guessed. Soon her mother quit her job, and started drinking. What lovely stuff alcohol is, yeah? It stops all the pain, and makes it better, right? Wrong. Drinking caused yelling, and yelling caused fights, and fights caused things to be broken, mainly Parker. Yeah, you got it. Parker was one of those kids who were beat. She was surprisingly strong about it, because if she wasn't who would be? She never could blame her mom for it, really it wasn't all her fault. Over the next few months Parker did what she could, wore long sleeve shirts, jeans, that sort of stuff. She knew it was just phase, her mother loved her, and she would snap out of it eventually!

Parker is blindly optimistic about things, and tends to see the good in even the evil, this isn't very good with an alcoholic. Every night she would come home from school, which she dreaded, and first thing she would do is go into the living room to make sure her mom was still well....Breathing. The next step of her day was to clean up the bottles and mess her mother had made that day which was not easy to do with her mother. The drunk would always talk to Parker as she did is, and call her terrible things. One thing that always sticks with Parker is how her mother told her it was her fault for her father leaving, and that she couldn't (Her mother) Get over him leaving because of her. She would always tell her "You and that pink hair of yours, just like your fathers. How sick you make me standing there. What the hell are you looking at you useless child?! " at this point she would usually pull at Parker, or throw something at her. She would stare at her like she was going to cry, but then her face would turn cruel, and she would shout at her daughter until she broke down and laid on the couch. Parker would leave the room, and resisting the urge to cry, would go to the kitchen to start dinner. She always had to remind herself that she was not useless, because that was her mothers favorite word to use when she talked to the pink haired girl. She would tell herself at least a million times a day 'I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir ',or 'I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. '

What an odd quote to think about? Well, not to Parker she could remember the first time she had read it she was pretty young, and to her it meant the world. It meant that she was a star no matter what happened in her life, that even when things got really bad, and her shine was a little less than bright that all you'd have to do is add water, and she would shine brightly again. This was true, Parker always tries to stay positive and optimistic even to the point of blindness. The other saying she loved because it was true. She was always dreaming about something, if she was bored, or tired or even trying to ignore her mother's raving, she would dream. And she did not dream small, she would always dream of being a chef, and not just any chef: The best. she would reach for the top, and she knew that even if she didn't get to be the 'best' she would still make great things in her life and make many people smile over the time she would be in school, or even when she got out of school she would try her hardest, and it was only a few years away. After she finished supper, she would eat in her room, and do her homework which would give her enough time to sit up and watch the sunset and see the first few stars light up the sky, it was always her favorite thing to do, it helped her realize that this day was over, and that it was going to be a new day, like a shooting star the day passed by, and maybe the next was going to be a lot better? That her mother would get up and all of Parkers wishing of her to change would happen?

Some more time passed, and things didn't really change. That's not all true, it got worse. Complete depression on her mothers half has taken her, and Parker watched her mother pretty much fall to pieces. There was a time where all she would do is sit in the living room and sob. When parker would try and console her, she would get yelled at, and that just...wasn't fun. It isn't a time she likes to remember, so if someone asks about it, parker shuts down. It went on for nearly three years, her mother not only feeling terrible, but Parker began to get sucked into her vortex as well. There was one thing that kept Parker form slipping into a hole, the stars. She loved the sit at night and watch the stars, and pretend that they were a different world, a place where her father never left, where she still had a 'happy family'. She knew in the back of her mid that there was no chance in it happening, but it was a way of her coping. She was always looking to the stars and wishing on even the least shining of them. By the time Parker was fourteen, her Grandparents had seen the gradual decrease in their daughters health, and to Parkers salvation, sent her mother away. What happens to parker now you ask? Moving in with her grandparents at the age of fourteen was the best thing to happen to her. She really thanked whatever being there was up in the stars every night. The drunk of a mother she once called mom is still in rehab, not succeeding at much of anything, and the last news she heard was her mom's liver was starting to fail. Putting her mother behind her, Parker lived her life. Instead of taking care of a full grown adult who was suppose to be looking after her, she had her grandparents to do that now. When she moved in with her grandparents she was able to do things that were fun, and she did. She began her schools archery club, and to her surprise, she was good at it! Like...really good. Unless she's sick, it's a ninety out of a hundred percent that she will get a bullseye.

Parker isn’t one to complain, so she just lets these sort of things stay out of her mind, because well: They hurt. From fourteen until she graduated, she stayed with her grandma and grandpa, who have been wonderful to her. She was able to go from the age of fourteen to eighteen without worrying about a drunk that didn't do anything worth anything. She still keeps her eyes on the stars that guide her through what she does, some people think she's a bit of a space for gaping at the sky, but she loves nothing more than sitting outside watching the dark sky shine on. She grew many hobbies with her grandparents, and her love for cooking grew more than her skill of archery. So, At Eighteen she moved out, and decided to attempt that goal of hers in cooking. Approximately Two hours and forty five minutes from her Grandparents, she moved closer to London, to live out her hopes of becoming a Chef. Avoiding living in the core of London, Parker has adapted well to the change of the city in the last few years, and she's come to call London her home. She's just ready to move past stuff that happened in her past, and get on with her life. But still to this day every third weekend of every third month she goes and see's her grandparents who helped her so much over the years.

OVER A MILLION STARS OUT THERE

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

"I love being a free spirit, give me your approval to be adventurous, Teach me to channel my enthusiasm, When I'm fussy show me something new, Encourage my curiosity, be aware, i'm a risk taker. " - Parker Rae Vander.

Are you a Stranger?
              If Parker knows you, she is very open, and will not strive to do anything but be there for you when you need it, and to be a good friend. If a friend needed the shirt of her back, she'd give it to them even with the after math of looking like and idiot in just her bra. She doesn't always think her way through things.

You might not want to tell her that, she's independent...
              Parker is the kind of person who doesn’t like to ask for help. She does for others, not have done for her. She's sort of stubborn in that way, but she's knows that. If she has a problem, she will fix it, and if she cannot she will wait till the last possible moment to ask for anyone's help or advice. She might not even take it after that fact. She likes to do things on her own, not with assistance. She likes to take on things really serious, and trys to keep things as updated as she can,

Really? Don't say that because She'll believe you, she's Naïve
              She doesn’t like to admit it, but she really is a naive person. People often treat her like a "Little sister" in a since. But yet she is very responsible you'd think she'd be more experience in just about everything. But she really isn't. She has done her fair share of some things, but she really has been restricted to specific things due to her childhood, before that she had a lot of things happen, but she has nearly blocked most of it out, so still; Naive.

Clumsy is an understatement
              What more is there to say? Parker is a very klutzy person, she can trip over her bare feet on a flat piece of ground. If she's not paying attention she falls completely out of chairs, she can be just sitting there, and she slips sideways onto the ground. She's always tripping up stairs, never down them, and she's always dropping things. Yet she wanted to be poised, the fates decided other wise. She cannot walk in heels at all, not a chance. She can take about four steps and then she loses the shoes, or she ends up pulling off the back of her heels, which can be just a waist of money, so she usually goes with flats, flipflops, or barefeet!

Loud isn't always bad, right?
              Not so much as "I’m talking just for the sake of hearing me talk loud" sort of loud, but more blunt and abrupt than anything. She's one to say things she feels need be said, even if people don’t want her too. She can be in a room full of people, and someone say something stupid; everyone wants to comment on how silly it was, but they don’t. Well... Parker does. She's loud in the fact of she's in your face kind of person. Some people think it's a bit too overwhelming sometimes, but she really likes to express herself in her words, and her actions. She's a pretty cheerful person when she's loud, not usually an angry loud, but when she is, people freak out.

AND OF COURSE, THE BRIGHTEST STAR

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

Syb get stuff for party for Aub, and on her way back, meet with gov’t. They are mad because park. Get testy with Syb before she goes
back and shows pics of family.

SYB FREAK OUT “I used to see the city. I used to see colors and be so excited about everything, and now?” She gasped
“Because of all of this-“ Extending her arms out wide she spun on her heel “because of this I see the Chaos. I see the evil, the crime, nothing
but the negative and it’s exhausting”

“You’ve got to slow down, take care of yourself.”

He cupped her cheeks in his hands, drawing her head into his chest. Holding her there she could feel his breath as he tried to coo her.
Various Shush, shhh’s, and it’s okays filed her ears. What was this? She felt an overwhelming feeling of calmness that felt a
little wrong.

Dapper Explorer

User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♔♚ RELATIONSHIPS
                            *Create general format for everyone to have on prof.

= Dislike ┋= Neutral ┋= Friendship ┋= Family/Like ┋= Romance ┋= Love

User Image ( ) CHARACTER NAME x The Face
                            xx❥❥❥ ❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
                            tab tab Little blurb, discuss thoughts, possible plots including character

▇ ▇ FRIENDSHIP
                            ▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ hate
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ dislike
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ strangers
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ acquaintances
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ casual
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ friend
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ close friends
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ best friends
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ like family
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ actual family

▇ ▇ ATTRACTION
                            ▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ disgust
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ unattractive
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ average
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ attractive
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ cute
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ lovely
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ beautiful
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ gorgeous
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ amazing
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ flawless

▇ ▇ ROMANCE
                            ▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ heartbreak
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ dislike
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ uninterested
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ just friends
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ interested
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ crush
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ courting
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ in love
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ engaged
                            ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ married

ROLE - NAME - ROLEPLAYER
                            User Image

▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ strangers
                                    ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ average
                                    ▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮▆▆▆⋮✵ uninterested
                                    tab ◞ * note
                                    tab ◞ * note
                                    tab ◞ * note
                                    tab ◞ * note

KEY:

Romantic Love ↠ ▰▰▰▱▱▱
                            Platonic Love ↠ ▰▰▰▱▱▱
                            Hate ↠ ▰▰▰▱▱▱

User Image
                            tab ◞ * FULL NAME > ROLE
                            ▰▰▰▱▱▱ ││ ▰▰▰▱▱▱ ││ ▰▰▰▱▱▱
                            How does your character know this character?

▇ ▇ PLOT NAME

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♔♚ RELATIONSHIP KEY
                            1.The Face
                            2.The Tank
                            3.The Healer - Petite Hibou
                            4.The Arcane
                            5. The Skilled
                            6.The Striker - Astro_Orbiter
                            7.The Savant - Astro_Orbiter
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dapper Explorer

XUser Image

x
x

x I `M
    driven///trustworthy&LOYAL
    _________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    _____________////////////////_X a true slytherin X

Laughing? He's Laughing?

The voice inside her own mind was furious. Heck, the one that spat out of her lips was too. She just wasn't much of a hard a**, she guessed. The boy had just laughed at her. Of all things he could have done, laughing at her sucked the most. It made her feel like her acting skills were less than what needed to get the job done. The boy made her feel a bit better though by his explanation of why he laughed. It still, well, discouraged her.

" Sorry It’s just hard to take you seriously when you have food on your face"

Before she was able to retaliate, the boy broke a boundary. He had reached up and pushed the debris from her face. Obviously it wasn't the full of it, because she could feel the newly moved substance on different places on her face. The blonde could feel her face flush as he pulled away. Really? Did he have no respect for her personal bubble? She should really just step on his foot, and walk away. The damn male population at Hogwarts was being really frazzling recently. Avery was pulled back to the conversation in front of her as Liam continued.

“But anyways, what was it you wanted to know? There’s a lot you don’t know about your supposed friend, I’ll tell you whatever you want but I doubt she’d be too pleased”

Avery listened to the boy speak again, and despite her wanting to be a hardcore b***h, her actual self couldn't bring herself to do that. The Slytherin uncrossed her arms, and watched Liam's poster change. He seemed a bit more reserved than she first thought he was. When he first stood in the great hall he seemed flippant and a typical flirty jerk. Apparently Allcee and Liam had known each other for a while, like near childhood friends. But not friends. Avery didn't know really what to think. Her and Allcee had known each other since early on in their hogwarts days, but confidence in each other wasn't all that strong. Liam soon mumbled again something that made her not so sure what to say.

"Do you think…maybe you could keep any of this between us. I know if she found out I told you anything, she’d hate me even more. I really do just want to start out fresh here.”

Oh, wow. Avery was feeling pretty crappy now. Are you for real? The boy was really not as jerky as he first came off as. Well, at least, not now. Maybe he was just holding onto an act? But wait, which part was the act? Avery looked Liam down, aside from the food covered figure, he seemed pretty legitimate about his actions. Avery hesitated on what to do, and how to approach the situation, but first she pulled out her want, with a swish and flick she spoke;

"Tergeo-"
                                                                            Just like that, the food laying on skin, and that hadn't seeped well enough into the boys clothes, disappeared. The Tergeo spell was pretty useful for her. Any time she's mess up her quidditch uniform during practice with mud, blood, or various other things, the spell worked like, well...Magic. Slipping her wand back in the bag at her side, she could focus now on trying to analyze Liam instead of focusing on the pumpkin pasty that was recently smeared across his shirt. Avery opened her mouth to speak, but stopped, closed her lips and pondered for another second. Allcee and her knew a little about each other. Like Avery knew that Allcee didn't have an affiliation, such as to Allcee Neither did Avery. Truth be told, the two really hadn't talked about to terribly much since they had been friends. Avery wasn't all that sure what to ask.

"Well, she knows all about my family, but I don't know anything about hers...Does she have any siblings?"

She paused after asking her question and added

"Oh, and I wont tell her. I don't want to make a mess of an already fragile thing, ya know?"

x

x
      MUSIC&&OUTFITxxxxx
      User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Dapper Explorer

User Image
                                I `M A DREAMER
                                xxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxxi have to dreamxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx i have to *dream↴
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*&&❜if i miss a ☆star
                                xxxxxxxxxxxx ) then i`ll grab a handful
                                O F C L O U D S
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

People say that dreams are just things, images that pass through the mind as you sleep. That they have little to nothing to do with what the world is, or others say they have everything to do with the way things work and how it all will play out in your life. Parker is in the middle of that notion. She thinks that her dreams can tell some things that might happen in her life, that she will one day be a great executive chef, like she often dreams, but she knows that her cat naps where she dreams about being chased down a path by a haggard witch who wants to take her pink hair and mash it into an all powerful potion that would make her the strongest of all witches is pretty much in her head. Often Parker has odd dreams like that but they seem to inspire her a lot of times despite being so....odd. The girl didn't always like to sleep, because then she would sleep too much, and to do that would make her tired for the day. Laying on her bed, her pink hair was pulled just naturally laying about the pillow, as though she hadn't intended on falling asleep. That my dear friends was true. It seemed that she stayed at work a bit to late last night, and after classes on this Thursday Parker had just slipped into sleep. When her mind was busy she would dream very lucid dreams that she would remember. Jerking to the side she mumbled in her sleep something un-notable. It seemed that her mind played a picture that she was the only one meant to see. Only a moment later her body shot up, and her eyes opened as she exclaimed

"Oh no! I fell asleep, oh geeze, Way to go Parker."

The dream itself had been very interesting. It was a dream about cooking, and that she stood in the class and the teacher had called on her to help do a demonstration. When she completed it he told her that it was the best that he had tried of the dish. But now was not the time for dreaming! Pulling herself off her bed she ruffled her own hair, and called it done before turning on her heel and speeding out the door. She was going to be late, she knew it. She hated to be late, and especially since it was the first meeting and all. She really didn't want to be labeled as the one who's always late. Down the hall and through the building corridor she slowed down just a bit. Slipping her yellow coat from one arm to the other she pulled it close to her. It was sort of cold out, colder than she thought it was going to be. If she didn't she knew she'd fumble and just be even more late. At a now fast walking pace the pink haired girl let out a deep sigh. How could she fall asleep? She was just going to her room to get a few things, and then she was going to the club meeting. There was a tight feeling in her stomach as she thought about how late she was out last night. She wanted to keep her job sure, but she pulled a shift until closing at one. That was a bad idea to do when she had her first class at seven. It was just, ugh. She knew what she was suppose to be doing, and she tried to do it, but in an unorthodox way. Huffing past a small group of people which she reconized from a few of her classes, a blonde female smiled at her and asked. As she spoke the other three in the group turned in Parkers direction to look at her as she slowed down just a little. She didn't want to be entirely rude, but she couldn't stop and chit chat.

"In a hurry parker?

Over her shoulders he gave a half hearted smile and nodded "Yeah, It's astronomy club meeting tonight, and I um, fell asleep" She didn't stop to chat, but after she spoke she continued walking. Her reply was followed by others in the group muttering comments like 'why would she go to that club?' or 'isn't that a bit odd, that club has really gone down the hill since....' Parker simply turned the other check and let it roll of her shoulder. It really didn't matter what they thought of the club, nor what happened in the past with it. That's why it was called the past. As least the group was trying to restart it, and not let their love for the stars to be altered by chatter. Parker smiled to herself at the thought of being able to actually see the stars tonight. She knew it was suppose to be a little cloudy, but hopefully they could see something! She really couldn't explain to people the excitement she felt when she looked at the sky. The day time was pretty in it's own way with puffy clouds and the light blue of the sky. But the night, it was just so much more than that. It was mysterious, strong, and bright all at the same time. She knew it was only the second meeting, but hopefully they would stop being separate puzzle pieces and form one.

As she walked the sound of chimes hit her ears. Glancing to her side where the clock would be seen behind the building her face dropped. It wasn't nearly time yet. It was just now eight. How was she so silly? To think it was already nine. Ugh. That silly bed stand clock, she just hadn't gotten around to fixing it. How did she wake up for class? Oh...Yeah. Her Cellphone. Letting out a frustrated sigh she stopped and crossed her arms. What should she do now? She had a full hour to do absolutely nothing. Her mind brushed on ideas that would take under an hour to do, and it hit her. She could go grab a cappuccino. There was a little shoppe just down the way that was campus run by students. Her direction changed from the bottom of the hill to the east part of campus where she could waste a bit of time and get a nice pick-me-up! What could be better? Walking down the path back towards campus she stopped in front of the cafe and opened the door before stepping into the nearly deserted building. It wasn't that odd. For one not many people drank coffee at eight at night unless they were pulling an all nighter, and two there was a starbucks a few streets away that nabbed a lot of their competition. But Parker liked both. It just depended on what mood she was in.The barista at the counter smiled at her and asked

"What Can I get you?"

"Ah, a Cappuccino please?'

"No problem, Just a second"

Parker smiled and nodded at the girl behind the counter as she turned to the machine behind the counter to pour her her drink. While she did so, Parker pulled a few flavored creamers from the slot near the register, and when the Barista turned back to hand her the cup, she slipped the creamers in the drink. With a thank you, paying, and sticking a lid on the top, she was out the door again. It might have only wasted a little bit of time, but at least now she could go to the hill and actually keep herself awake with out some people around. The clock seemed to be moving even slower than she was now. It took her less than twenty minutes to walk across the campus to receive her drink, and to return back to the bottom of the hillside, where she was just at. Taking a sip of her drink, she contemplated on going up on the hill yet. It was sort of still an odd atmosphere with the club. She loved to know that there were others who liked astronomy as she did, but the array of people that were there, were just hard to mesh. She knew she wasn't the only one to think that either. It was nice to meet a few people she really hadn't even spoke to, but still. It was a little odd.

Parker pulled her cup from her lips and looked up the hill, the tall mass of land was perfect for looking at the sky. They would sit on the other side near the tree in her vision, away from the school. It made things easier to see, and no real distractions of lights and what not were over the field that they watched the sky above from. Parker started again, up the hill she walked. Maybe being first up there wouldn't be to bad, she could get a little gazing in by herself before anyone came? That didn't sound to bad to her, actually it sounded pretty nice. She liked to gaze with people sure, but sometimes with people she didn't know such a thing that she loved so much, was hard to share with those people. But she did know that she couldn't just tell them to stop it, how silly would that be? Walk up to someone and say 'You are no longer allowed to look at the night sky.' How odd would that request sound to an innocent bystander? Parker let a small laugh escape her lips. That would just startle her more or less if someone ever said that to her. Then of coarse she would get angry with them for saying such a silly thing.

Down the, well up the path she went. Taking a sip of her drink again she reached the top and noticed a figure sitting, his eyes closed. The salmon haired girl pull her cup from her lips as she looked at the pale figure. She recognized him. What was his name again? Dis...Duo...Oh yeah, Dissimulo was it? She looked down at the male and hesitated on what to say, or really what to do. Was he sleeping? If he was she didn't want to wake him up. Parker held her breath for a second. She wasn't really sure what to do. She looked to her side back to where she came from. Others should be appearing with in the half hour. Pondering was getting her pretty much no where so she sat down. Sitting her cup at her side, she hesitated on saying anything in fear that she'd wake the boy up. Leaning back on her hands, she looked up at the sky, watching the clouds dance across the blue.

User Image
                                                                  User Image.User Image.User Image

Dapper Explorer

Sifjar
Sif
sara dietschy SkillShare

Druid half human half elf, mom elf? Taught her to hone her skills nature wise. The woman established the grove where they protect and
Mom has tavern in town?
Rp title: Flames of War

“How tiresome it must be to battle over these lands of weeds and waste”

Morwenna, Wyn, who has a fiancé who is out iwht her father. The two are trying to figure out why their tavern/outpost/bnb hasn’t received its deliveries. Wyn and her mom have been using their rations from their persona garden to keep the tavern going
Either Wyn goes or the group ends up at the tavern?

Druids don't have to be antisocial. I've been playing with an idea based on the old miniseries Merlin. Play as a wise councillor that helps people but does not do it for them. Also Gandalf in the Hobbit as an example.

Druids have so many great buff spells you can make your party feel like gods. Also Guidance as a cantrip is giving inspiring advice.

Last at end of day if have time you can send out animal messengers to the first guy with a beard or what not. Have the animals prophesied they will be king/ a great warrior/ or they are a Wizard Harry.Acolyte. Are they being sent by the Fey to undermine civilization to crumble it back to the glory of nature? Charlatan or Spy. Maybe their people craft with druidic magic, and you could go Guild Artisan. Soldier could make an interesting story like "The war tore my mind apart and now I seek the peace of nature to mend it"

Ezraeos is prob a Outlander, same with pops

guild artisan b/c apothecary or hermit background?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff