Щhere Đid Ӎy Ӊeart Ɠo . . . ?xxxxxxx»

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Introduction / Ştory . . .xxxxxxx»

User Image

Welcome. As many know, three years ago there were creatures called heartless running amok around the worlds. You may not have known what they were called, but you had seen them. They plagued all the worlds, killing people and stealing their hearts. Shadows that many feared. another detail one might not know is why they are now gone. Peace has returned to the worlds after so many years of fear. The dark shadows, and the white mysteries have both vanished. Heartless and Nobodies alike are just stories for the survivors to share.

It was three years ago to this day that Sora and his friends fought Xemnas, leader of the Nobodies. This fight brought about the fall of the last Nobody, along with the disappearance of the heartless. Peace returned to the worlds, and Sora went back to his home world along with Riku and Kairi. Mickey took his two loyal friends Goofy and Donald back to the castle. with the promise that they would see each other again. The promise now seems impossible though. With peace, the worlds have gone back to their original state. This means that traveling between them isn't possible anymore.

But recently, the worlds have started to notice strange things. Some people have been disappearing, and others have started to have claims about see those familiar shadows. And one thing that King Mickey has started to notice is that pathways to the worlds are starting to open up again. And no one knows why this is happening. But after three years of peace, The heartless are back, along with some other familiars. But those aren't the real threats. No.... The real threats are the new creatures. Twisted beings of both nothingness and darkness. Wicked creations of an evil mind.

----------------------------------------------------------

As a fail safe, Vexen created something. Something deep in Castle Oblivion. He predicted the death of everyone, and more importantly himself. Without anyone knowledge, he created bodies. Fifteen bodies. All of the resembling the fourteen Nobodies of the Organization. From a Xemnas replica to Roxas, Xion, and Namine he recreated lifeless corpses of complete perfection. What purpose did they serve? they were something for all of the them to come back to. Perfect replicas for their souls to return to once their first bodies were destroyed. There was only one problem. There needed to be someone there to complete the project when everyone was gone. They were in luck. Someone found this hidden room and revived them. Them along with the heartless. And then he took it into his own hand to try to create nobodies with hearts. the new dark creatures were the result.

This man who helped the Nobodies and brought back the heartless found a way to take a heart the heartless captured and put it into a Nobodies heartless body. The result was the Tormented ones. The experiment was a failure. Instead of regaining a heart, they turned into even stronger creatures. Ones that didn't obey the Nobodies. Beings that could think on their own. What did they do? They took control of the heartless. Using the heartless, they created more, in turn making more nobodies. While doing this, they were able to create more of themselves. As much as the Organization would like to think, they were no longer the ones behind everything. These being needed to be stopped. And amongst all of this chaos, the only man that could stop them was killed by his own creations.

Now the only people the Organization can turn to are the ones they fought. the ones that they tried to kill. This last resort probably wouldn't work for the best, but it may be their only choice. But some of them might even consider joining the new threat. they didn't like the Organization in their first life anyway, right?

As for the heroes, the heartless are the only things that they are aware of. Except Sora and Kairi. The connection that they had with their memories are off. They knew that they had become one with the nobodies counterparts, but now they feel like they have lost that. And on top of that, Mickey brought to Sora and his friends attentions that there are new threats along with heartless and nobodies.

No matter what side you are on, this new struggle must be seen through to the end.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ʀules . . .xxxxxxx»

Respect. I demand it for myself and the others that are going to be here. Remember that I'm god here in this thread and have many rights that you don't.

This will take place after Kingdom Hearts II. I believe that that means no Birth By Sleep characters. No offense to them, I love them to death, I just don't think that they fit here.

This rp will be open to people of all genders and ages. This means keep harsh comments to a minimum. Also keep graphic details of fights to a minimum. Blood is alright, but I don't want to hear the entrails of your enemy being described like a bad zombie movie. Romance is fine, but none of the really hot and spicy stuff. That goes against the Gaia ToS, and I don't want to be banned due to something that you have done.

This will be a literate/semi lit rp. No one liners. Stay in character and be descriptive in your writing. For Original characters, no perfect people. No one is perfect. Also, stay interactive with other rpers. People leave when they get ignored.

This is going to be a long term rp. Please let me and others know when you are going to be gone for a long time. And let me know when you are going to drop it. If I don't hear from you for a long time, chances are your character won't be here if you decide to come back.

Well will be accepting characters of sexualities. That means there can be Het, Yaoi, or Yuri pairings. If you don't like that idea, please leave. A little tolerance in ones life can be good.

I feel like I must restate that there will be no disrespecting anyone in this rp. If you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out and let them know nicely, or come talk to me. Don't take serious matters into your own hands.

When making up your characters, please use the layouts I will provide for you. Never post until I tell you to. you will find layouts further down, along with the links to the Ooc page and the Profile page.

When typing up your reply, no ** for actions. Use quotations for speaking and italics for thinking. I say again that this will be a literate rp, so no chat speak, l33t, or txt talk. Put your favorite emoticon to in your pm that you send me so I know that my rules aren't being ignored.

Please use the Ooc page for out of character chatting. Don't clutter up the thread here talking about what you ate or what a good day at school you had. There is a separate place for that.

Have fun. This is your rp as much as it is mine. I'm open to suggestions for events and any other ideas you have. Collaborate with me and your fellow rpers. It will make it worth all of our whiles.

I can and will add rules as I see fit.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Profile Code . . .xxxxxxx»

It may look like a lot, but don't worry. I did most of the work. All you nee to fill out this profile code is three colors of your choice. Fill in the areas between all of the code that I have indicated. The indicator is this {{ }}. So for example there will be a bunch of test and where you put the information it will look like this {{ Characters Full name}}. You put your three colors into the areas that look like COLOR1, COLOR2, and COLOR3. And don't forget to delete the {} when you are done.

Check out my profile for my character on the profile page if you are still not sure. And Make sure to send me your profile or reservation in a pm. Don't post it yourself, or start posting without my permission.

Please use this code for reservations . . .

[size=12][color=COLOR1] My Name Is . . .[/size][color=COLOR2][size=10] {{Your Characters Name}}[/size][/color]

[size=12][color=COLOR1] I Am A . . . [/size][color=COLOR2][size=10] {{Canon or Original}}[/size][/color]

[size=12][color=COLOR1] You May Know Me By . . .[/size][color=COLOR2][size=10] {{Your Characters Title}}[/size[/color]

[size=12][color=COLOR1] My Master Is . . .[/size][color=COLOR2][size=10] {{Your Username}}[/size[/color]

And Please use this one for your final profile . . .

[size=24][color=COLOR1]♥[/color] [color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR3] {{ Characters Title}}[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][color=COLOR1l]»[/color] [color=COLOR3]✩[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][align=center][img] {{Place a picture of your character here with the http link}}}[/img]

[size=24][color=COLOR2] {{Your Characters Name}}[/color]

◊ ◊ [size=10][color=COLOR3] {{A Quote that you character says}} [/color][/size] ◊ ◊ [/align]

[align=right][size=18][color=COLOR1]♥[/color] [color=COLOR3][u][color=black]»»[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]iit ' s[/color] [color=black]{[/color] [color=COLOR1]t[/color][/u][/color][color=COLOR1l]iime[/color] [color=black]}[/color] [color=COLOR3]. . .[/color] [color=COLOR2]to say[/color] [color=COLOR1ll]○○○[/color] [color=COLOR2]h e l l o[/color] [i][color=COLOR3]!![/color][/i] [/size][/align]

[list]{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]the [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]d o c t o r[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]said { [color=COLOR3]ii[/color] } was a [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your characters Gender}} [/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]c o u n t i n g[/color][/url][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]my { [color=COLOR3]candles[/color] } on [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list][size=10]
{{Your Characters Birthday}}[/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1][u][color=COLOR2]w a v e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]that { [color=COLOR3]flag[/color] } hiigh [color=3][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10]{{your Characters Race. Human or Nobody}}[/size][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=18][color=COLOR3][color=COLOR1]♥[/color] [color=COLOR3][u][color=black]»»[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]starting to[/color] [color=black]{[/color] [color=COLOR1]s[/color][/u][/color][color=COLOR1ll]ee[/color] [color=black]}[/color] . . . [color=COLOR2]the true[/color] [color=COLOR1l]○○○[/color] [color=COLOR2]m e[/color] [i][color=COLOR3]!![/color][/i] [/size][/align]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1][u][color=COLOR2]w h a t[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1l][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]the { [color=COLOR3]world[/color] } sees [color=COLOR1l][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{A small Description of what you character looks like aside from what they look like in the picture.}}[/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]let the [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]t r u e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]colors { [color=COLOR3]shiine[/color] } through [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters Personality.}}
[/size][/list][/list]

[size=10] [/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]once [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]u p o n[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]a { [color=COLOR3]tiime[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters Background Information. A small Bio if you will.}} [/size][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=18][color=COLOR3][color=COLOR1]♥[/color] [color=COLOR3][u][color=black]»»[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]lets [/color] [color=black]{[/color] [color=COLOR1]st[/color][/u][/color][color=COLOR1]art[/color] [color=black]}[/color] . . . [color=COLOR2]diigiing a liitle[/color] [color=COLOR1]○○○[/color] [color=COLOR2]d e e p e r[/color] [i][color=COLOR3]!![/color][/i] [/size][/align]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]these [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]g ii f t s[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]are always { [color=COLOR3]welcome[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters likes}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]please [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]t a k e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]that { [color=COLOR3]away[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters dislikes}} [/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]they [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]s t r ii k e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]my { [color=COLOR3]achiilliies[/color] } heel [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Anything that your character is extremely afraid of}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11] [color=COLOR3][u][color=1]k e e p ii n g[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]me { [color=COLOR3]occupiied[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters Hobbies}} [/size][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=18][color=COLOR1]♥[/color] [color=COLOR3][u][color=black]»»[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]ii bet [/color] [color=black]{[/color] [color=COLOR1l]y[/color][/u][/color][color=COLOR1]ou[/color] [color=black]}[/color] . . . [color=COLOR2]diidn ' t[/color] [color=COLOR1]○○○[/color] [color=COLOR2]k n o w[/color] [i][color=COLOR1]!![/color][/i] [/size][/align]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]the [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]w a y[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]ii { [color=COLOR3]swiing[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters Sexuality}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]makiing my [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]h e a r t[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]skiip a { [color=COLOR3]beat[/color] } [color=COLO1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters love interests}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]g e t t ii n g[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLO1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]my { [color=COLOR3]point[/color] } across [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Any weapons that you character uses}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]b e f o r e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]ii { [color=COLOR3]forget[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]

[size=10]{{anything else you can think of adding?}}[/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11] [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]l ii k e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]ii { [color=COLOR3]always[/color] } say [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Any other quotes they say}} [/size][/list][/list]

{ [color=COLOR1l]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]lets [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]d a n c e[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]to the { [color=COLOR3]musiic[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{Your Characters Theme song(s)}}[/size][/list][/list]
{ [color=COLOR1]♥[/color] }[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR2]p a ii n t ii n g[/color][/u][/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1][b]▪▪▪[/b][/color][color=white]x[/color]this { [color=COLOR3]world[/color] } [color=COLOR1][b][/b][/color][/size]
[list][list]
[size=10] {{The three colors that you are using}}
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=24][color=COLOR3]✩[/color] [color=COLOR1]«[/color][color=COLOR3][u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2] {{Your Username}}[/u][/color] [color=COLOR1]♥[/color][/size][/align][/align]

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Cloaked Schemerxxxxxxx»

User Image

Zexion

◊ ◊ "Surely you must've known that this was going to happen." ◊ ◊

»»xxxxxxxxiit ' s { tiime } . . . to say ○○○ h e l l o !!

{ }xxthe d o c t o rx▪▪▪xsaid { ii } was a

Male

{ }xxc o u n t i n gx▪▪▪xmy { candles } on

June 6th

{ }xxw a v ex▪▪▪xthat { flag } hiigh

Nobody

»»xxxxxxxxstarting to { see } . . . the true ○○○ m e !!

{ }xxw h a tx▪▪▪xthe { world } sees

With his dark book in his hand, Zexion usually looks evil and brooding. He rarely gives a sincere smile, so he usually seen smriking or grinning like he knows something. His comes to an outstanding 5'5" which means he is the one of the shortest of the nobodies His piercing blue eyes compliments his slate gray hair well. He wears the usually black coat of the Organization, along with dark black pants and black boots. Underneath the cloak is a small white undershirt that is never seen.

{ }xxlet the t r u ex▪▪▪xcolors { shiine } through

Seems how he operates under a small veil of secrecy, he comes off ans enigmatic and sneaky. His fondness for literate and knowledge knows now bounds as he is always seen carrying a book around or his lexicon. Instead of fighting an enemy outright, he tends to stay back and take them down with illusions and schemes. He rarely wants to get his hands dirty or be on the front lines. and others tend to observe him as emotionally distant, but that's not true. He wanted to get his emotions back just as much as the rest of them.

{ }xxonce u p o nx▪▪▪xa { tiime }

After Axel's betrayal in Castle Oblivion, Zexion awoke in a small room with the rest of the other members. It confused him seeing as there were many of the members that hew as sure had died. He was well aware of his memories before Axel sent the replica after him, but not of anything after that. After finding out what had happened to everyone and all of the events that the others knew about, he decided to help the members that were going to try to get rid of the new threat. That path didn't appeal to some of them, but it appealed to the ones taht he cared about.

After leaving the castle, he and the other members went back to Twilight Town, where they started to come up with a plan. Zexion knew that asking the heroes for help would be suicidal. why would they help them? And he also didn't feel right working with the members that decided to help that had betrayed him earlier. The key thing to do was try to figure out as much as they could about the new enemies, and try to figure out a way to get more help without putting their own lives in danger.

»»xxxxxxxxlets { start } . . . diigiing a liitle ○○○ d e e p e r !!

{ }xxthese g ii f t sx▪▪▪xare always { welcome }

+Books
          + Quiet
          + People who work hard
          + Lexaeus
          + Learning

{ }xxplease t a k ex▪▪▪xthat { away }

+ Axel
          + Vexen
          + Loud people
          + Lazy people
          + Chaos

{ }xxthey s t r ii k ex▪▪▪xmy { achiilliies } heel

After losing to Riku, He really doesn't want to encounter him again. He's also not too good with the physical aspect of fighting.

{ }xx k e e p ii n gx▪▪▪xme { occupiied }

Reading and anything that pertains to getting knowledge. Also, hanging out with Lexaeus.

»»xxxxxxxxii bet { you } . . . diidn ' t ○○○ k n o w !!

{ }xxthe w a yx▪▪▪xii { swiing }

Bisexual (though he has never really thought about it)

{ }xxmakiing my h e a r tx▪▪▪xskiip a { beat }

Like he would say...

{ }xxg e t t ii n gx▪▪▪xmy { point } across

His Lexicon

{ }xxb e f o r ex▪▪▪xii { forget }

Not at the moment

{ }xx l ii k ex▪▪▪xii { always } say

"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"

{ }xxlets d a n c ex▪▪▪xto the { musiic }

None at the moment

{ }xxp a ii n t ii n gx▪▪▪xthis { world }

Indigo, Royal Blue, Slategrey

«xxxxxxxHaruYamika13

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Characters ~ Canon . . .xxxxxxx»

If you don't see a character here that you would like to play, please let me know. ^^

Heroes

Sora → Title
Open/ Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Riku → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Kairi → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Donald → title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Goofy → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Mickey → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Cloud → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Yuffie → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Aerith → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Cid → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Leon → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Seifer → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Hayner → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Pence → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Olette → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Setzer → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Nobodies

Xemnas → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Xigbar → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Xaldin → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Vexen → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Lexaeus → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Zexion → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By → HaruYamika13

Saix → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Axel → title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Demyx → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Luxord → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Marluxia → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Larxene → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Roxas → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Xion → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Namine → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Characters ~ Originals . . .xxxxxxx»

There are limited spots, so first come first serve. Sorry.

Heroes

Name → Title
Open/ Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name→ title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Nobodies

Name→ Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Name → Title
Open / Reserved / Taken
Played By →

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Open Worlds . . .xxxxxxx»

As worlds open up, they will appear here. If a world is not on this post, then your character can't be there. Keep an eye out for any changes.

Twilight Town

Destiny island

Radiant Garden

Traverse Town

Disney Castle

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Links . . .xxxxxxx»

Here you'll find links to various places. The profile page, the Ooc chat page, and anything else that I think deserves to be here. ^^ I hope that you make use of it.

Profiles
OoC

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Announcements / Updates . . .xxxxxxx»

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200