test

Wealthy Genius

User Image
User Image

█▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░ █▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░
XXXXXX████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████XXXXXX
User Image

User Image
                                    Screaming could be heard and instruments being thrown, "I'm marrying who?!" She asked angrily at the top of her lungs, a change in her servant's mood made her pause. Her arms crossed but her shrill voice softened just a bit to ask, "Whats wrong?" Her eyes darted to and fro, and she noticed her luggage already packed her eyes widened, maybe they had b=pkace dit while she had been caught up in this mornings practice. "Oh s**t, you were being serious, they can't do this." She went from a hell to a low questioning voice. As she calmed servants took the chance to shove her across the floor, her feet skidding, to her closest. One outfit was left it it, only one. She let out a sigh, a baby doll dress no surprise.

As they popped her hands up over her head like a doll she fidgeted. "Where's my phone?" She mumbled, having thrown it earlier. Her face turned to a smile when someone scurried to her with the phone. A small musical note charm held for it and she quickly tapped at the screen while she ws dressed, poked, and 'made up'

To: Tuski

What is this blasphemy, have you heard the news yet?
                                    I am not a happy camper. Message be back right way!
                                    I think I made one of my servants bleed...oops

The very servant who had handed her the phone had a small drop of blood dripping her forehead. "I'm so sorry Ms. Anastasia, you know I didn't mean it.." Her voice trailing as she reached up to wipe the dot of blood from her forehead and then hugging the servant who had become a friend. "I'm just well...devastated...my heart already belongs to someone, whether he knows it or not. " Though she would never tell the person of her affection, she cared deeply for him. He was even the backgrond of her computer and she had various pictures of him in her room.

In her mind she often pictured herself and her close friend Aiden, when she pictured her wedding day, or any other day. A large symphony would play something she composed and for once she could show the real her, a happy glowing girl, a boyish girl, but one non the less. If only her darn boobs would come in. "Take me to the end, I'm ready and willing. " The last part she spoke sarcastically smoothing out the dress she had been posed in. Now she slowly walked out of her family home with nothing but her laptop and her dearest possession, her violin nestled in her arms. 'This fiance of mine, better not hate music or i'll crush him.' She thought before giving an evil giggle, and then that followed by a face turning to worry...her fiance, it was still setting in."Trapped like a raven in a cage." Her mind flickered to thoughts of how such an idea would make a great background for a song. And then the melody came to her mind.

As beautiful sounds drifted through her head it was not long before she reached the mansion having drifted into a world of her own. "Miss Vernon, we've arrived." A scoff escaped her, "Thank you Einstein I hadn't noticed." She mocked before following through the opened door. Instead of immediately greeting anyone she took to the wall leaning against it her arms crossed, shoulders supporting her weight. Looking around, recalling the faces, making connections, looking for specific people. She bit into her lip hard letting lose a glare so no one would dare look at her. 'Thats right, just stay away.' She thought, hoping to avoid any over flows of emotion that would lead to hugs, she loved and hated them though she would never admit the first.

User Image

User Image

Wealthy Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Screaming could be heard and instruments being thrown, "I'm marrying who?!" She asked angrily at the top of her lungs, a change in her servant's mood made her pause. Her arms crossed but her shrill voice softened just a bit to ask, "Whats wrong?" Her eyes darted to and fro, and she noticed her luggage already packed her eyes widened, maybe they had b=pkace dit while she had been caught up in this mornings practice. "Oh s**t, you were being serious, they can't do this." She went from a hell to a low questioning voice. As she calmed servants took the chance to shove her across the floor, her feet skidding, to her closest. One outfit was left it it, only one. She let out a sigh, a baby doll dress no surprise.

As they popped her hands up over her head like a doll she fidgeted. "Where's my phone?" She mumbled, having thrown it earlier. Her face turned to a smile when someone scurried to her with the phone. A small musical note charm held for it and she quickly tapped at the screen while she ws dressed, poked, and 'made up'

The very servant who had handed her the phone had a small drop of blood dripping her forehead. "I'm so sorry Ms. Anastasia, you know I didn't mean it.." Her voice trailing as she reached up to wipe the dot of blood from her forehead and then hugging the servant who had become a friend. "I'm just well...devastated...my heart already belongs to someone, whether he knows it or not. " Though she would never tell the person of her affection, she cared deeply for him. He was even the backgrond of her computer and she had various pictures of him in her room.

In her mind she often pictured herself and her close friend Aiden, when she pictured her wedding day, or any other day. A large symphony would play something she composed and for once she could show the real her, a happy glowing girl, a boyish girl, but one non the less. If only her darn boobs would come in. "Take me to the end, I'm ready and willing. " The last part she spoke sarcastically smoothing out the dress she had been posed in. Now she slowly walked out of her family home with nothing but her laptop and her dearest possession, her violin nestled in her arms. 'This fiance of mine, better not hate music or i'll crush him.' She thought before giving an evil giggle, and then that followed by a face turning to worry...her fiance, it was still setting in."Trapped like a raven in a cage." Her mind flickered to thoughts of how such an idea would make a great background for a song. And then the melody came to her mind.

As beautiful sounds drifted through her head it was not long before she reached the mansion having drifted into a world of her own. "Miss Vernon, we've arrived." A scoff escaped her, "Thank you Einstein I hadn't noticed." She mocked before following through the opened door. Instead of immediately greeting anyone she took to the wall leaning against it her arms crossed, shoulders supporting her weight. Looking around, recalling the faces, making connections, looking for specific people. She bit into her lip hard letting lose a glare so no one would dare look at her. 'Thats right, just stay away.' She thought, hoping to avoid any over flows of emotion that would lead to hugs, she loved and hated them though she would never admit the first.

User Image

User Image

Wealthy Genius

I Kirby I
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░ █▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████XXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Wealthy Genius

I Kirby I
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Wealthy Genius

[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/donesize2.jpg~original[/img][/align][align=center][img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/Countryrose1022/439848te0mw0gpse.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center]█▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░ █▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░
[color=steelblue]ღ[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color]████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=steelblue]ღ[/color][align]
[imgleft]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/f9d425ce-c29f-4201-af61-e21820818619.jpg[/imgleft][size=10][color=slategray]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv15/bluekirby55/572f3535-7399-45bd-bd73-23c4aff43b12_zps96762580.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][b][color=steelblue][size=24]S[/size][/color][/b]creaming could be heard and instruments being thrown, [color=steelblue][b]"I'm marrying who?!"[/b][/color] She asked angrily at the top of her lungs, a change in her servant's mood made her pause. Her arms crossed but her shrill voice softened just a bit to ask, [color=steelblue][b]"Whats wrong?"[/b][/color] Her eyes darted to and fro, and she noticed her luggage already packed her eyes widened, maybe they had b=pkace dit while she had been caught up in this mornings practice. [color=steelblue][b][i]"Oh s**t, you were being serious, they can't do this."[/i][/b][/color] She went from a hell to a low questioning voice. As she calmed servants took the chance to shove her across the floor, her feet skidding, to her closest. One outfit was left it it, only one. She let out a sigh, a baby doll dress no surprise.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]A[/size][/color][/b]s they popped her hands up over her head like a doll she fidgeted. [color=steelblue][b]"Where's my phone?"[/b][/color] She mumbled, having thrown it earlier. Her face turned to a smile when someone scurried to her with the phone. A small musical note charm held for it and she quickly tapped at the screen while she ws dressed, poked, and 'made up'

[color=steelblue][b]To: Tuski

I think I made one of my servants bleed...oops[/b][/color]

The very servant who had handed her the phone had a small drop of blood dripping her forehead. [color=steelblue][b]"I'm so sorry Ms. Anastasia, you know I didn't mean it.."[/b][/color] Her voice trailing as she reached up to wipe the dot of blood from her forehead and then hugging the servant who had become a friend. [color=steelblue][b]"I'm just well...devastated...my heart already belongs to someone, whether he knows it or not. "[/b][/color] Though she would never tell the person of her affection, she cared deeply for him. He was even the backgrond of her computer and she had various pictures of him in her room.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]I[/size][/color][/b]n her mind she often pictured herself and her close friend Aiden, when she pictured her wedding day, or any other day. A large symphony would play something she composed and for once she could show the real her, a happy glowing girl, a boyish girl, but one non the less. If only her darn boobs would come in. [color=steelblue][b]"Take me to the end, I'm ready and willing. "[/b][/color] The last part she spoke sarcastically smoothing out the dress she had been posed in. Now she slowly walked out of her family home with nothing but her laptop and her dearest possession, her violin nestled in her arms. [color=steelblue][b][i]'This fiance of mine, better not hate music or i'll crush him.'[/i][/b][/color] She thought before giving an evil giggle, and then that followed by a face turning to worry...her fiance, it was still setting in.[color=steelblue][b]"Trapped like a raven in a cage."[/b][/color] Her mind flickered to thoughts of how such an idea would make a great background for a song. And then the melody came to her mind.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]A[/size][/color][/b]s beautiful sounds drifted through her head it was not long before she reached the mansion having drifted into a world of her own. [color=slategray][b]"Miss Vernon, we've arrived."[/b][/color] A scoff escaped her, [color=steelblue][b]"Thank you Einstein I hadn't noticed." [/b][/color] She mocked before following through the opened door. Instead of immediately greeting anyone she took to the wall leaning against it her arms crossed, shoulders supporting her weight. Looking around, recalling the faces, making connections, looking for specific people. She bit into her lip hard letting lose a glare so no one would dare look at her. [color=steelblue][b][i]'Thats right, just stay away.'[/i][/b][/color] She thought, hoping to avoid any over flows of emotion that would lead to hugs, she loved and hated them though she would never admit the first.

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/color][/align]

[color=steelblue]ღ[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color]████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=steelblue]ღ[/color] [/align]
[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/439848te0mw0gpse-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/quote.png[/img]

Wealthy Genius

[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/donesize2.jpg~original[/img][/align][align=center][img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/Countryrose1022/439848te0mw0gpse.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=steelblue]ღ[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color]████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=steelblue]ღ[/color][align]
[imgleft]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/f9d425ce-c29f-4201-af61-e21820818619.jpg[/imgleft][size=10][color=slategray]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv15/bluekirby55/1zoye7t_zps1c1d4b2c.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
[b][color=steelblue][size=24]S[/size][/color][/b]creaming could be heard and instruments being thrown, [color=steelblue][b]"I'm marrying who?!"[/b][/color] She asked angrily at the top of her lungs, a change in her servant's mood made her pause. Her arms crossed but her shrill voice softened just a bit to ask, [color=steelblue][b]"Whats wrong?"[/b][/color] Her eyes darted to and fro, and she noticed her luggage already packed her eyes widened, maybe they had b=pkace dit while she had been caught up in this mornings practice. [color=steelblue][b][i]"Oh s**t, you were being serious, they can't do this."[/i][/b][/color] She went from a hell to a low questioning voice. As she calmed servants took the chance to shove her across the floor, her feet skidding, to her closest. One outfit was left it it, only one. She let out a sigh, a baby doll dress no surprise.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]A[/size][/color][/b]s they popped her hands up over her head like a doll she fidgeted. [color=steelblue][b]"Where's my phone?"[/b][/color] She mumbled, having thrown it earlier. Her face turned to a smile when someone scurried to her with the phone. A small musical note charm held for it and she quickly tapped at the screen while she ws dressed, poked, and 'made up'

[color=steelblue][b]To: Tuski

I think I made one of my servants bleed...oops[/b][/color]

The very servant who had handed her the phone had a small drop of blood dripping her forehead. [color=steelblue][b]"I'm so sorry Ms. Anastasia, you know I didn't mean it.."[/b][/color] Her voice trailing as she reached up to wipe the dot of blood from her forehead and then hugging the servant who had become a friend. [color=steelblue][b]"I'm just well...devastated...my heart already belongs to someone, whether he knows it or not. "[/b][/color] Though she would never tell the person of her affection, she cared deeply for him. He was even the backgrond of her computer and she had various pictures of him in her room.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]I[/size][/color][/b]n her mind she often pictured herself and her close friend Aiden, when she pictured her wedding day, or any other day. A large symphony would play something she composed and for once she could show the real her, a happy glowing girl, a boyish girl, but one non the less. If only her darn boobs would come in. [color=steelblue][b]"Take me to the end, I'm ready and willing. "[/b][/color] The last part she spoke sarcastically smoothing out the dress she had been posed in. Now she slowly walked out of her family home with nothing but her laptop and her dearest possession, her violin nestled in her arms. [color=steelblue][b][i]'This fiance of mine, better not hate music or i'll crush him.'[/i][/b][/color] She thought before giving an evil giggle, and then that followed by a face turning to worry...her fiance, it was still setting in.[color=steelblue][b]"Trapped like a raven in a cage."[/b][/color] Her mind flickered to thoughts of how such an idea would make a great background for a song. And then the melody came to her mind.

[b][color=steelblue][size=24]A[/size][/color][/b]s beautiful sounds drifted through her head it was not long before she reached the mansion having drifted into a world of her own. [color=slategray][b]"Miss Vernon, we've arrived."[/b][/color] A scoff escaped her, [color=steelblue][b]"Thank you Einstein I hadn't noticed." [/b][/color] She mocked before following through the opened door. Instead of immediately greeting anyone she took to the wall leaning against it her arms crossed, shoulders supporting her weight. Looking around, recalling the faces, making connections, looking for specific people. She bit into her lip hard letting lose a glare so no one would dare look at her. [color=steelblue][b][i]'Thats right, just stay away.'[/i][/b][/color] She thought, hoping to avoid any over flows of emotion that would lead to hugs, she loved and hated them though she would never admit the first.

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/color][/align]

[color=steelblue]ღ[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color]████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color] [color=slategray]████[/color] ████ [color=steelblue]████[/color][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=steelblue]ღ[/color] [/align]
[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/439848te0mw0gpse-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/Kattarra_Inuyashas_Wife/ARps/quote.png[/img]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff