Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

hey.. did you know that espers are real?

Trash

heyorihayas▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
heyorihayas________         even if time passes, i’m sure that unchanging things exist
goodness another orihayas layout, plsstahpBECAUSE I CAN'T REACH THEM, BECAUSE I WANT TO FIND THEM!
                      User Image

orihayasO1. fai d. flowright   :::::::::::::::::  O2. mood.
orihayas'fai..O3. naturally the love interest goes here.

THE WIND THAT BLOWS FROM THE FUTURE      YOU BELIEVED IN IT BACK THEN 
orihalayout━━━━━━━━━━━━━━oriTOMORROW, SOAR UP EVEN HIGHERori━━━━━━━━━━━
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|: r.running ➷ º from (DESTINY) .... 「: misfortune’s tragic ⇨◞ smile. ohmyorihayaonline.

✿ :actions will be done like this. and this. text text text ✿ :actions actions.
                                                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                                        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

orihayas layout! .( ..CHATROOM . )
                                                                        just another orihayas layout. no stealing please.can you really hear me?

✿ :actions will be done like this. and this. text text text ✿ :actions actions.

orihayas layout! .( ..CHATROOM
                                                                        just another orihayas layout. no stealing please.can you really hear me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Trash

- ALWAYS :BEEN SEARCHING! xxx ██  ██
              layoutbyorihayas▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO NxxT H I SxxJ O U R N E YxxW I T HxxN OxxM A P
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS MAGIC WE CALL AN ENCOUNTERxxxxxx( WILL SOMEDAY COME TRUE )

i'mjustanotherorihayafanUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
                        User Imageorihayas
                              ! ▒▒: IF WE'RE TOGETHER :WE CAN MAKE IT ◟▫
                              aladdin is magicto distant countries &. unseen horizons ..YOU GAVE ME A PLACE TO RETURN TO
                              let me tell you a fairy tale⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                              (__I'VE ALWAYS, ALWAYS BEEN SEARCHING
                              ..for__my__own__identity__i__finally__know__now!....
                              AN ORIHAYAS LAYOUT▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃_ _▃▃▃▃▃▃
                              just another magi
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS..AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT, MY REASON FOR LIVING..xx
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS
                              orixxxxxxxxxxxxIF SOMEONE ASKS ME WHO I AM, I'LL SAY THAT I'M A TRAVELLER.
                              THIS WORLD IS SO VAST THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW DOORS WAITING TO BE OPENED

- - - ` ₀₁ - my name's aladdin! - ` ₀₂ - emotions.
                              LAYOUT PROPERTY OF ORIHAYAS
                              - - - ` ₀₃ - love interest here.

:solo .mon’s proxy.. the fourth ×MAGIguidance. of royalty )
                              layout done by orihayas. the fourth magi and proxy to the great king solomon, aladdin. layout done by orihayas. please do not take without asking.onlinexx×xxoffline

aladdin▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  orihayaschatty room !
                                  ✐ :actions will be done like this. and this. text text text ✐ :actions actions.

layout property of orihayas
                                  rukh| | . I'M SURE WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

Trash

User Image
                                        oriha██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
                                        x
                                        orihaya═════════════════════════orihalayoutsTHE POWER TO CHANGE THE FUTURE IS IN OUR DREAMS.ori

ori| x HOW FAR MUST I KEEP ON RUNNING? x)◟
                                        oh orihayas.xxONLY YOU CAN KNOW WHERE YOU WERE HEADING WHILE CHASING A DIFFERENT SKY.xx

orihar.reverse⋮ fortune's heir ➷ º seeking ×█ : the truth 》 ♔ prince↑ ▪ detective
                                        ori layout. no copy pasterino please.━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xSTATUS: ONLINEx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        layout is property of orihayas. it's not even good so please no touch.
                                        shirogane₀₃. : shirogane naoto.xxx♚♔xxx₀₂. : emotional stability.
                                        shirogane heir₀₁. : and the nonexistent love interest here.
                                        layout is property of orihayas. it's not even good so please no touch.
                                        _▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

secret indentation.xxxuser name of the suspect you're speaking with.
                                                                text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text : ACTION

please no stealerino.
                                                                __ CHATROOM

secret indentation.xxxuser name of the suspect you're speaking with.
                                                                text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text : ACTION

please no stealerino.
                                                                __ CHATROOM

Trash

User Imagexxcaptured: prince 》 ` u.unrivaled ⊹ BEAUTY ❛ — .garden ▆⋮ofeternity
                                        EVEN IF I TURN MY BACK ON THE DESCENDING DARKNESS, IT CROSSED OVER TIME AND CAME INTO SIGHT.
                                        EVEN IF I TURN MY BACK ON THE DESCENDING DARKNESS, IT CROSSED OVER TIME AND CAME INTO SIGHT.

__________________________________________________________
                                        _____▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I WAS PREOCCUPIED WITH RUNNING AWAYxx
                                    User Image
                                    xxx FROM THE SCENERY I GREW USED TO SEEING, EVERYTHING BROUGHT OUT ITS COLORS IN A FLASH OF BRILLIANT LIGHT xx
                                    xxx BECAUSE MY HEART IS THIS CALM I AM STILL A BIT CONFUSED. FOREVER, FOREVER... TRY AND REACH OUT YOUR HAND xx

──────────── I WONDER HOW THIS HAPPENED.  ▸  I'M NOT USED TO BEING CLOSE. ─────────────a layout done by orihayas.STATUS: ONLINE
                                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    _____________₀₁ :██▌*_my name's ganymede____lovely love interest.

secret indentation.(xxxxuser name of the annoying ******** you're talking to.
                                    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum mollis nulla vitae lorem fringilla id ultrices arcu sollicitudin.
                                    Vivamus adipiscing est eget lorem cursus fringilla. Quisque porta mattis feugiat. Sed pretium sapien quis quam pretium scelerisque.
                                    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum mollis nulla vitae lorem fringilla id ultrices arcu sollicitudin.
                                    Vivamus adipiscing est eget lorem cursus fringilla. Quisque porta mattis feugiat. Sed pretium sapien quis quam pretium scelerisque.
                                    Vivamus adipiscing est eget lorem cursus fringilla. Quisque porta mattis feugiat. Sed pretium sapien quis quam pretium scelerisque. ACTION

______________██x♔ ♕xx▬▬▬▬▬xxCHATROOMxx⇙.

secret indentation.(xxxxuser name of the annoying ******** you're talking to.
                                    Vivamus adipiscing est eget lorem cursus fringilla. Quisque porta mattis feugiat. Sed pretium sapien quis quam pretium scelerisque. ACTION

______________██x♔ ♕xx▬▬▬▬▬xxCHATROOMxx⇙.

Trash

User Image
                User Imagethe young vigilante, yuri lowell
                orihayas__❛ reckless ⊹ abandon █ ⋮ knight → vigi :lante 」 the rebellion° starts ⋯
                the young vigilante, yuri lowell
                property of orihayas▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                layouts are hard. says orihayas━━━━━━━━━━━━ i will take up this sword.... i will never stop fighting.... for those dreams we hold dear

property of orihayas.███████ ███████ ███████
                what up, it's brave vesperia
                orihayas yoxxxIT IS THROUGH THESE TWO HANDS OF MINEori
                PROPERTY OF THE ORI:xTHAT x I x WIELD x THE x SWORD x WHICH x PROTECTS x YOUR x DREAMS

orihayas▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                layout done by orihayas
                oriha ██xO1. yuri lowell x ██-O2. emotions or something right?
                oriha ██xO3. the love and heartbreaks. if there's time.

just another orihayas layoutxxxhow about we go on an adventure?xxxxxmaybe just the two of us.xxx
                stop coding oriha, you're just not that good▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
                oh orihayasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS xx WORLD xx IS xx VAST xx AND xx FULL xx OF xx AMAZING xx THINGS.xxx

orihayaschat room !
                        ➛ :actions will be done like this. and this.) text text text ➛ :actions actions.)

brave| | . WHAT IS IT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR? !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

orihayaschat room !
                        ➛ :actions will be done like this. and this.) text text text ➛ :actions actions.)

brave| | . WHAT IS IT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR? !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

layout done by orihayas▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Trash

User Imageorihaya ⋮ s u d d e n l y  c l o u d s f l o w & r a i n s t a r t e d t o f a l l ... or
                        another orihayas layout▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        oriha :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                        another silly layout attempt
                        orihayaso u r h e a r t s l i n k i n g t o t h o s e s e v e n r i n g s !
                        ori's layout▆▆your smile, my smile. let's face towards the future.
                        orihaori STATUS: ONLINEx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ori layout. please no stealing.
                        » █ .. °tranquil x rains ↷ `★naivety! 」 ⋮shigure ×█ soen ↘° ryu ⋯
                        coding is tiresome work.
                        oriha━ 「  yamamoto takeshi.  ♕. ━ 「  emotions here.
                        orihaya━ 「  love interest here.

orihaya▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃_♟ ♟_▃▃▃▃▃▃

♖ :actions will be done like this. and this. text text text ➛ :actions actions.

orihayas layout( .━━━━ ..CHATROOM

♖ :actions will be done like this. and this. text text text ➛ :actions actions.

orihayas layout( .━━━━ ..CHATROOM

Trash

orihaya— ◜syn .chronize █ half ✁ scissors ❛ ( life FIBERS × indecency ° ▪▪
                      User Image
                      User Imageorihayas━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━oriSO AFTER THE INTERTWINING OF OUR RESPECTIVE FEELINGS ori━━━━━━━━━━━
                      ori▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄hey orihaSURELY THERE'S ONLY ONE THING ON MY MIND AS DAWN BREAKS.

oriha▒▒ orihayasI JUST WANT TO PROTECT THIS DEAR WORLD. orihaor━━━━
                      orihaya's layout. no stealing.orihaBUT MY TINIEST STRAND OF HOPE IS FOR YOU TO BE BY MY SIDE RIGHT NOW orix
                      User Image
                      oriha▒▒ orihayasSO AFTER REIGNING IN THE THREADS OF FATE. orihaor━━━━
                      orihaya's layout. no stealing.orihaJUST WATCH AS THIS FUTURE OF OURS WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE ON FOREVER orix

orihayas━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━oriSO AFTER THE INTERTWINING OF OUR RESPECTIVE FEELINGS ori━━━━━━━━━━━
                      ori▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄hey orihaSURELY THERE'S ONLY ONE THING ON MY MIND AS DAWN BREAKS.

ori's██ ██ ██orihaMatoi Ryūko is: ONLINE

ori's─── ↘₀₁ .. EMOTIONSfeelings and crap here.ori's─── ↘₀₂ .. LOVEeh? what're you even asking!?

oriha▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ori▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ori▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      orihaya's layout. please no stealing.
                                orihayaHEY!CHATROOM 
                                ✁ :actions actions.

ori| | . I FINALLY GET IT NOW. I NEED TO GET NAKED !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

orihayaHEY!CHATROOM 
                                ✁ :actions actions.

ori| | . I FINALLY GET IT NOW. I NEED TO GET NAKED !ori━━━━━━━━━━━

fe3b37fec552874b55

Trash

Trash

Trash

Trash

Trash

Trash

Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff