Welcome to Gaia! ::

for amaretto valley, an hm rp.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃#7B1113 UP Maroon▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃#003153 Prussian Blue▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃#4AC948 Wales▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃#8B8970 Lemon Chiffon 4▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃***
User Image

As a record keeper, you’ve been tasked to compile and document a detailed profile for each citizen of the town no matter how old or new. Today, you find yourself standing at the entrance of Cerberi Forest, your actual agenda, to casually gather information from the townspeople who work at Knock on Wood Carpenters. You let out a sigh, noting that the sky had turned the colors of dusk. It was getting dark. And even though you don’t necessarily believe the old wives’ tales and the numerous gossips you’ve heard about the forest, you’re still unnerved by the prospect of walking through the dark and dangerous woodland alone and with no proper lighting. Given the chance, you would have gone home and proceeded to continue your job the morning after; when the sun would be caressing your skin gently as its guiding light passed through the canopy created by the trees. However, that was not the case. The people at town hall had specifically told you that, if you did not finish at least five pages worth of profiles, your payment would be deducted by half of the full payment. And that amount would not even buy you a bike but would at the very least, help you make ends meet.

A huff escapes you, signaling your optimism as you set your first step into the dark woodland that had no real visible trail or perhaps, you never noticed seeing as you’ve consumed much time in constructing a mental pep talk to keep yourself from chickening out and getting your pay deducted. Second, third, fourth, small steps followed by one, two, three big strides. A rustling in the undergrowth perks your senses, making you highly susceptible to peeing your pants off. Eyes wide and in high alert, you press on, almost breaking into a run. A few minutes follow and you find yourself at a brook, the sound of the water leading you to it. A dead end, you think to yourself, a bit more fearful than necessary. You take two deep breaths followed by one long sigh as you bend down to straighten your knees. But before you could even straighten your back comfortably, the sound of water on water collision disrupts your second mental pep talk of the day. SOMETHING was in the water. You notice then that the moon’s light seems to be quite bright, and that you were in a small clearing, thus letting the full moon illuminate the area in an almost icy glow. Your eyes dart to the first figure that registered in your mind that you thought was strange in your current location. A figure of a human male with a build bordering on thin and muscular stood waist deep in the water. It had a pale complexion and from what you could see a messy mop of dark hair, the color of which you could not decipher in the dark. Momentarily, the sight of this man in a state of undress you would not normally see every day, holds your gaze. Why was he here? Does he not have a bathroom? Or is he an exhibi… You cut your thought short and try to regain composure, a small blush creeping on your face. You remind yourself almost too quickly that this could possibly be a trick; an illusion made by the magic folk to lure unsuspecting victims to their untimely demise. Or the man could even possibly be one of THEM.

“Excuse me.”

A voice calls your attention, your head snapping towards the direction of the voice. Brown globes find mystifying green orbs and you realize the proximity in which the man who you were enjoying spotted earlier put you in. How did that happen? You think frantically to yourself finding that the man was looming over your five feet and two inches with an additional ten inches more and looks that could kill. Six feet, you mentally count as you hope in vain that he would ignore her.That was almost too fast to even be human. You avoid his questioning stare and find yourself trailing the droplets of water that run down his upper torso down to the towel that hugged his waist. Blood rushes to your brain as you start to black out and the last thing you say to this beautiful creature is a long, and appreciative sigh as you feel yourself slump into his body. “H-hey! Are you okay…?”

The cheerful sounds of the morning rouse you from slumber and the first image to greet you is a somewhat short-haired dark-haired brunette turning to you and giving you a concerned but somewhat relieved expression. He lets out a sigh of relief. “You are finally awake. Err, you aren’t feeling ill yes? I did not want to search you without getting your permission so…” You give him a small smile and assure him that you were fine. “Are you sure? You can tell me if you are not. I will not mind. I feel quite guilty of what happened, you see. I did not mean to scare you. I went ahead and told the mayor about what happened so he let you have a rest for today.” You tell him he should not have and proceed to ask what his name was before thanking him and asking what he was doing at the brook just to confirm your suspicions. “I’m Keldric Wales. You may call me Kel or Keldric. And you are most welcome. I believe I had a hand in what happened to you so it is only natural. And as for last night. I was communicating with the water spirits. I cannot communicate with them with material objects in my person you see and it must be done in natural bodies of water and when the moon is full.” You are taken aback at what you hear and inquire as to what he was and how old he was. “I am a practitioner of the ancient arts. A wizard, in common tongue. I am twenty-one and I have been so for seventeen years now.” You c**k your eyebrow questioningly at him. Sensing your growing disbelief, he follows-up, “For the sake of the profile you are making, twenty-one is my preferred entry. But if you really must put my actual age, I am thirty-eight.” Shocked, you ask him how he knew to which he answers that he had asked the mayor. You let out a sigh and ask him if he had seen the notebook you were writing on and your beloved and trustworthy pen. He hands them to you. “They fell out of your pockets when you collapsed.” He added as he stood and got a nearby cup of hot tea. With his back turned to you, you notice, upon closer inspection, that despite being pale-skinned he had a slender yet toned body that would probably weigh at about a hundred and sixty-nine pounds. “Drink this. It will make you feel better.” You thank him and take a sip. Once it entered your throat, the heat of the tea spread through your body, relaxing; refreshing your somewhat heavy mind. “My special brew.” He comments as he watches you scribble away on your notebook all that you’ve unearthed about him. “If you must also know, I was born on Winter 24. And I took over this shop fairly recently, almost a month ago.” This shop? You ask. “You’re currently in the Cerdormect of Spells. A small magical shop that can either help or plague you. I took over because the original owner was planning on some soul searching and I was the only person she knew who could properly take her place.” You quickly jot down what he detailed before realizing that this guy had probably read through the notebook. He was probably already aware of what information she needed. “Have you caught on?” He asks, an innocent smile plastered on his face. You affirm his guess with a pout and proceed to prepare to jot down whatever he was thinking of adding. “You know you don’t really need this information but I see you’ve taken careful note of this detail with each and every male…” You glare at him as the pink shade on your cheeks ever since you woke up became redder. “I like women. Especially the cute ones.” He adds with a sly smile as you land the last period. You fall victim again, this time to the green orbs that dare you to stare into them. Intense, you note before your world starts to spin. It span so much that as the seconds flew by, your vision became pure and blinding white.

Then it stops. You open and close your eyes again and again until your vision comes back to normal. Once it had, you look for Keldric to no avail. It dawns on you that the wizard may have pulled a trick on you. And as you check your surroundings, you find that you’ve been returned to your bed. You sigh; relieved that nothing bad happened to you in the hands of that dangerously deceptive man. You think to add a warning on his entry but when you open your notebook and proceed to write with your pen, the letters of all that you wrote about Keldric Wales began to shift and move so that when it all stopped, the word secret was the only word understandable. Frustrated, you sigh dejectedly as you begin to drift into sleep.

User Image
User Image

P - P E R S O | | n a l i t y p e r s o ███ N A L I T Y
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LYRICS IN A LINE LYRICS IN A LINE LYRICS IN A LINE

Personality traits written blurb style or list + first person. Must include:
                                                          o1. positive trait
                                                          o2. positive trait
                                                          o3. positive trait
                                                          o4. positive trait

o5. negative trait
                                                          o6. negative trait
                                                          o7. negative trait
                                                          o8. negative trait

B - B I O G | | r a p h y b i o g ███ R A P H Y
                                                          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

This is the history section of your character, it must include the following:

o1. small bit about childhood
                                                          o2. growing up
                                                          o3. what brought them to amaretto.

L - L O C A | | t i o n s l o c a ███ T I O N S

You can use this model or make up your own! (Minimum four locations, Maximum eight) :

MONDAY SCHEDULE

o1. early morning: Location Here
                                                              o2. mid-morning: Location Here
                                                              o3. late morning: Location Here
                                                              o4. early afternoon: Location Here
                                                              o5. late afternoon: Location Here
                                                              o6. early evening: Location Here
                                                              o7. late evening: Location Here
                                                              o8. midnight: Location Here

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

SUNDAY SCHEDULE

T - T H E | | h o b b i e s t h e ███ H O B B I E S

This section is optional, you do not have to fill this out, but if you choose too it must include:

The hobby name, why it's a hobby, when they might have taken it up and when they do it.

T - T H E | | s e c r e t s t h e ███ S E C R E T S

This section is optional, you do not have to fill this out, but if you choose too it must include:

The secret 'name', why it's a secret, how long they've had one and why they feel they cannot share it with someone else. List who would know of the secret though if anyone does. Should not be about crushing on another character, that's for the journal section.

O - O U T F | | i t s o u t f ███ I T S

I recommend using image buttons rather than lists, but feel free to use whichever you are comfortable with. Try having at least four -- one for each season. This is completely optional! Delete if you are not doing it~!

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

T - T H E M E | | s o n g s t h e m e ███ S O N G S

Try finding theme songs for your character in the following situations -- list or button style, the latter preferred.
o1. character's entrance theme song
o2. character's romance theme
o3. character's heartbroken / sad theme
o4. character's voice sample

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
User Image

W - W E D D I N G | | i t e m s w e d d i n g ███ I T E M S

Label item [in words here or on the image itself] ; reaction / reason they like/dislike it is optional

User ImagexxxUser Image

L - L O V E | | i t e m s l o v e ███ I T E M S

Label item [in words here or on the image itself] ; reaction / reason they like/dislike it is optional

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

L - L I K E | | i t e m s l i k e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

N - N E U T R A L | | i t e m s n e u t r a l ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

D - D I S L I K E | | i t e m s d i s l i k e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

H - H A T E | | i t e m s h a t e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

F - F E A R | | i t e m s f e a r ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
User Image

L - L O V E | | c h a r t l o v e ███ C H A R T

❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hate
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Dislike
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Strangers
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Acquaintances
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Budding Feelings
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Crush
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ In-Love
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Engaged
                                                          ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Married

A - A T T R A C T I O N | | c h a r t a t t r a c t i o n ███ C H A R T

✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Disgust
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Not Attracted
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Just Met You
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Possibly
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Cute
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Attractive
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Hot
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭ Driving me insane
                                                          ✭✭✭l✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Only Yours

F - F R I E N D S H I P | | c h a r t f r i e n d s h i p ███ C H A R T

✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Hate
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Dislike
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintances
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friends
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friend
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Best Friends
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿ Like Family
                                                          ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Actual Family

User Image
User Image

P - P E R S O | | n a l i t y p e r s o ███ N A L I T Y
I IMAGINED YOU COULD FLY CLOSE TO THE STARS

Personality traits written blurb style or list + first person. Must include:
                                                          o1. SOCIABLE
                                                          o2. TOLERANT
                                                          o3. CALM
                                                          o4. CHARMING

o5. LAIDBACK
                                                          o6. DEVIOUS
                                                          o7. GULLIBLE
                                                          o8. SECRETIVE

B - B I O G | | r a p h y b i o g ███ R A P H Y

This is the history section of your character, it must include the following:

o1. Wales family's decline from power
                                                          o2. raised as the family's prodigy, may rival Nanoir power
                                                          o3. Hunt for magical hot spots.

L - L O C A | | t i o n s l o c a ███ T I O N S

You can use this model or make up your own! (Minimum four locations, Maximum eight) :

MONDAY SCHEDULE

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

SUNDAY SCHEDULE

T - T H E | | h o b b i e s t h e ███ H O B B I E S

The hobby name, why it's a hobby, when they might have taken it up and when they do it.

T - T H E | | s e c r e t s t h e ███ S E C R E T S

The secret 'name', why it's a secret, how long they've had one and why they feel they cannot share it with someone else. List who would know of the secret though if anyone does. Should not be about crushing on another character, that's for the journal section.
                                                          "Ustanak"

O - O U T F | | i t s o u t f ███ I T S

I recommend using image buttons rather than lists, but feel free to use whichever you are comfortable with. Try having at least four -- one for each season. This is completely optional! Delete if you are not doing it~!

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

T - T H E M E | | s o n g s t h e m e ███ S O N G S

Try finding theme songs for your character in the following situations -- list or button style, the latter preferred.
o1. character's entrance theme song
o2. character's romance theme
o3. character's heartbroken / sad theme
o4. character's voice sample

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
User Image

W - W E D D I N G | | i t e m s w e d d i n g ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

L - L O V E | | i t e m s l o v e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

L - L I K E | | i t e m s l i k e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

N - N E U T R A L | | i t e m s n e u t r a l ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

D - D I S L I K E | | i t e m s d i s l i k e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

H - H A T E | | i t e m s h a t e ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

F - F E A R | | i t e m s f e a r ███ I T E M S

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas