Welcome to Gaia! ::

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

xoxxoxo◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙oxoxooxoxo◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙xoxo

love, at your service - vanilatea - lovely ebony
User Image
xox"HAH, Don't Make me Laugh! Of Course I think I'm the Best!"
xox• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

❝ L'amour est dans l'air — Je t'aime~ ❞

「 `Oh, but I am a loyal Customer indeed 」
                                                          ⊱ ▫ My papa and mama named me Misumi Royata.

⊱ ▫ A replacement for the proper name; Sumi.

⊱ ▫ The length of time I have lived is twenty-one years.

⊱ ▫ My anniversary for when I was born; Oct 1, 1990.

⊱ ▫ Height, smeight, like that's important. Five feet and three inches tall

❝ A flower that blooms, isn't it beautiful?

⊱ ▫ The music to my heart and soul? Sweet & Sweet Cherry

⊱ ▫ Activities I do regularly for pleasure.
                                                            -
                                                            Spa- I do this at least twice a week. I can't get enough of getting primped and pampered. It helps me distress at times when I'm under high stress situations. I get my nails done, my back and feet massaged.

Festival club- I'm in a club and we take part in the majority of Japanese festivals. The one we do the most is the Awa Odori festival. Where my club does the Awa dance.

Super Otaku- I enjoy anything Anime or manga related I'm always update on what's coming out and I enjoy cosplaying. It also means I go to maid cafes at times.

⊱ ▫ Loved for an eternity maybe?

-Coffee- I'm absolutely addicted to it, I can't get enough of it. I love getting Frappes, Mochas, and Espressos. I also love try new flavors too. This actually where I meet my best friend. He was working and I being a clutz accidently spilt my coffee on him. Boy, he was furious.

- Cosplaying- I love making my own costumes, and some times even going outside and just showing them off even if I'm not at a con. I love being able to act like my favorite characters.

- Fashion- I tend to have the most recent clothes, and I like to keep up to date on what's new out there. I'm currently looking for a shopping buddie..hmmm... I wonder who to ask?

-Watching Basketball games- They are so fun to watch and I'm still learning to play. The playing part might take a while though.

-Stargazing/ Space- I like to take off in my car, and get away from the city. Seeing the mass beauty of the stars makes me happy. I had studied the constellations. Some day I would like to take a tour to JAXA though. I'm still looking into what I want to do...even though I would like to become a doctor though.

⊱ ▫ Loathed... forever and always.
                                                            -Bugs- I can't stand them. For creatures so tiny, the look so gross! ..The only bugs I like are butterflies and dragonflies.

Hot weather- I don't like it being hot, I mean who wants to sweat. Eww..gross sweat.

Darkness- As a small girl, I always been afraid of the dark. I don't know why, but It give me nightmares.

Not a Morning person- Hence why I have a love for coffee. Don't try to wake me up at eight in the morning..more like ten or eleven those aren't bad.

❝ Some things that can't be seen!

⊱ ▫ The perfect combination of my characteristics.
                                                            ↯ Spontaneous ▫ Charismatic ▫ High-minded ▫ Idealistic

Ha, So you want to know about my personality I see. Have you ever tried just talking to me. I won't bite..well I don't know maybe. What can you say, I love myself. I think that I was the best thing that has happened in the world. So of course I think I deserve the best. I study hard, so I do my best to stand out as a smart person. I dress well, and I even my club, I practice the most. With that said, I if going to try be best at everything, I need to be a little random and risk-taking right? Well, that my spontaneousness comes in. If I want others attention I will do anything to get the spot light even if it's out of my comfort zone that's just how I am.

I tend to be quite the social butterfly as well. With my beauty I tend to charm people as well. I love attention and I do anything to make a person happy with me. I'm good at wiggling myself out of awkward situations. For example I either offer something the person likes, or I make them feel special. If only for a moments time. Lastly, some may call me Idealistic. I'm always setting high unrealistic goals to some people.

For me I feel as though I can make them possible. I do say that I did want to be the best at everything....Right? Well First you can't go wrong with physically right? Everyone wants to beautiful and beauty is on my top list to be the best at. Hence why I'm in the festival club in the first place, for the fitness training over course and keeping my good lucks. As for the mind, I always have to be on top of my game. I always think my study are first and then fun later. At times it gets boring and I have to bare with it, but I mange through this part some how. Maybe, I'm trying to hard who knows at least I will be known as a successful woman.

⊱ ▫ No one can know!
                                                            For the longest time, I been fighting with actually admiring someone...but really why...in all ways I have to mention he has one up me in everything. I can't stand it...but this very why I admire him.

❝ IILovelyAmarathII❞Love, service

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

Hearing a roaring of the door up the raven haired male ear’s perked up in alertness. Standing right behind him was the high priest himself. He was extremely angered by the sudden decisions that were being made ever since High Priestess Garnet became ill. He made an insult towards Kozue and the way he had greeted her. "Oh please, she's hardly worth such a greeting... Who are you and what brings you here anyway?" This made Mordred slightly annoyed. His violet hues made contact with his brown ones instantly. I don’t care if this human is High Priest or not..that isn’t a way to speak to a woman.

He gave the priest a curious stare, rather than an annoyed one. He really didn’t have time for such rudeness honestly, but it wasn’t smart to pick a fight right now. Mordred mouth became ajar when one of the council members stated his business for him. The sure do a lot of talking don’t they… Trying not to let out a sigh he distracted his hand with the sheathe of his sword that layed on it his waist.

He opened it and closed it slightly. It was like a tapping of a pencil. Another one of his old habits. Especially when he became rather irritated. He listened to Naito’s babbling on and on in rage. To Mordred it was quite childish. He wanted to put an end to it really. He’s my leader? That I intend to follow directions to? He’s a mess right now. He better damn well pull it together. My, High Priestess Garent must be a lovely woman indeed if it has him all rallied up like this.

One thought after another just Analyzing the man’s behavior. Mordred was actually quite shocked and thought that He had much more composer to himself than that. Just then Mordred stopped focusing on Naito’s loud ranting and him storming out Mordred than gave his attention to High Priestess Kozue. Mordred let out deep breath after being quiet all this time. In heat moments like those it was so hard not say something. Let alone not defend the person that was brutally insulted by Naito.

“My, My, humans have a interesting way of expressing their emotion don’t they Mi’Lady? You and High priest Naito seem rather close.”
                                                    He paused for a brief moment trying to calm down. You could obviously hear the sarcastic tone in his voice he made a comment about the small disagreement between them. Mordred cleared his mind and regained focus at the task in hand. She asked him about if he had any help full Intel of the political situation in Civok. He didn’t really have much to offer other than rumors really. He intended to wait to discuss of what intel he had more in private and away from all these council members. He thought it would best not to stir up anything in the room. “As for Serving the Civok Military, your Intel on me is quite accurate indeed Mam. I had served for a very long time.”

Suddenly, when things went back to normal Mordred noticed a hooting noise that sounded like laugher almost. On Kozue’s shoulder was an Owl who seemed to be looking at him very mockingly. Mordred cocked an eyebrow at it curiosity. He noticed her and the owl having their own private conversation, but couldn’t quite make out the words, because they were whispering quietly. Just then High Priestess Kozue was apologizing for the High Priest's childish act. Oh you got to be kidding me?! She’s apologizing on behalf of him…ugh. He thought in disgust.

“Mi’ Lady, surely please you don’t have to apologize for that man’s childish actions. I may not have any room to speak, but If a man such as himself was going to lead me, He should at least have some tact. A great leader doesn’t let his personal business and his leadership of his people get into the way of doing what is best. As you said before everyone here is working diligently. We have to keep our options open and I shall be the one to help you successed in that.”

His confidence overwhelmed him on that last sentence he spoke. He was going to prove himself to High Priest Naito that he was quite capable of having this mission be a success as well Showing High Priest Kozue that he would be a reliable asset to the coven. Following her out the doorway, Mordred made his pace a little more brisk than usual. There was much to be done. When they had stepped outside, high Pristess Kozue pulled him aside and explained his first coven mission in great detail. He was to lead two other mages into the kingdom. She also asked him if he had any concerns or if he had any political Intel within the kingdom. For him he finally found the time to disclose the important information he’s been hearing around the kingdom even though they seemed to be more rumors than anything.

“As far the mission goes, I don’t have any particular concerns, but I do have Intel, well it be more rumors than anything. A treaty has been made between the Civok Kingdom and the Zhu Kingdom. Before the military referred myself to the house of Granate in honor of saving the general of the Civok military, there was a small disagreement between Zhu and the Civok. Many rumors within the military and the nobles were instituting of treaty between them would happen. I’m aware that my political Intel isn’t accurate and that might hinder our progress, but the rumors are most likely true. A proposition between the King of Civok and the King and Queen of Zhu. However, Mi’Lady this proposition is very shaky since the King and Queen of Zhu wouldn't like their daughter to be head of a kingdom that is fond of magical creatures. Though, I think it would be in our best interest to stop this from happening indeed.”

User Image

User Image

Koko the Boss

Phew! That was long. I don't think Mordred is Naito's biggest fan right now. Also, I wanted to get a conversation with owl, but it just wasn't fitting quite right so I had him observe her instead and have his own private thought about her owl. lol

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        __________YOU'RE tab A tab P R E T T Y tab BUTTERFLY

cindo
                                                                        ______________═══════════════
                                                                        _y`our —home tab IS IN THE tab *sky
                                                                        _________________leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone leave
                                                                        tab / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                                                        ___________________________you hear the november rain

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sem nisl, consectetur at malesuada in, fermentum quis ante. Integer eu mi arcu, ut luctus felis. Proin tincidunt odio quis nibh sollicitudin vitae adipiscing massa egestas. Nulla pretium consectetur nisl, et interdum mauris egestas nec. Nullam a nibh eget odio dapibus pharetra eget eu ipsum. Cras tellus enim, aliquet quis mattis et, bibendum sed eros. Integer quis leo ut dolor porttitor iaculis. Cras ac justo elit, ac pharetra augue. Proin elementum ipsum id eros pellentesque bibendum. Maecenas tempor bibendum nisi sit amet mattis. Integer eget orci et augue euismod lacinia.

Proin hendrerit cursus enim eget congue. In eget risus sed magna rhoncus placerat vitae sed dui. Sed quis vehicula sem. In at metus dapibus lacus faucibus rhoncus. Ut ullamcorper nisl euismod lorem imperdiet volutpat. Aliquam purus ipsum, blandit at feugiat nec, vestibulum a massa. Phasellus at risus felis, ut tincidunt augue. Nullam ligula mauris, pulvinar eu porttitor non, faucibus nec nulla. Aliquam semper eros non magna auctor quis accumsan dolor commodo.

Phasellus in est leo, tempor bibendum turpis. Vestibulum congue elit sed eros facilisis condimentum. Fusce et cursus metus. Praesent blandit urna sed magna sagittis vulputate. Fusce pharetra posuere libero ac placerat. Vestibulum fringilla purus eu massa ullamcorper vel commodo libero tempus. Etiam mauris nisl, tincidunt eget porta sed, blandit vel magna. Nunc bibendum, dui a bibendum viverra, nisl nulla molestie lacus, sit amet dictum metus sem ut eros. Pellentesque hendrerit purus ipsum, id pulvinar ante. Aenean a tortor eu sem blandit pellentesque. Pellentesque venenatis fringilla lectus, sit amet tristique urna scelerisque quis. Phasellus vitae ultrices turpis. Sed egestas, justo in iaculis lobortis, lorem lectus tristique urna, aliquet lobortis nibh massa ut augue. Proin tincidunt mattis varius. Nulla lobortis luctus quam id convallis.

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
            "I wield thy heart"
            Elisa Kementári

origin: Pithriel,
            fiance'/fiancee': ELDEST ALNEA SON
            username: IILovelyAmarathII
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            "It lays firm inside of my chest. The one that earns it is the one I will truly love."

This Is Who I Am... A short (or long) paragraph all about Hello, My name is IILovelyAmarathII, I'm called Lovely around here.I been on gaia and roleplaying since I was sixteen and I'm now twenty-two.

My personal posting activity, Since it's summer time, It would be usually twice a week now. It usually was on average once a week for some the role-plays I have been in. I live in central time, I also I am college student and I work a lot, I will let you know through either pm or occ if I'm running busy. Here are my samples of my work: Lovely's samples (recent work)

Lovely's samples (older work)

This Is Who I Will Be... A short (or long) paragraph all about Elisa Kementári: What I intend for Elisa is that she a wonder, free-spirited character that is headstrong, firm, but yet kind. Also, that is that she is a master archer. This would I would like for the kingdom of Pithriel is that they should be known for things such archery, talking to animals through telepathy, and summoning them at their will. I would intend for Elisa to be skilled at these things, but she stands out the most with a bow and arrow. Elisa is quite the wonder and doesn't stay too long in the castle.

When not studying she usually caught teaching the young children of Pithriel archery lessons. Also, since their country would known for ingredients and growing their own crops. I intend Elisa to have a vast knowledge of plants, and known used herbs. As well being able to cook for herself. I also picture kingdom living by lush marshes, a forest and many lakes, so therefore another one of her hobbies would be exploring these areas. The birthmark she would have would be of fluttering butterflies on her back, starting at the bottom she'll have dark shades and colors, and all the way from the top of her back the shading will get lighter.

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Elisa Kementári

PITHRIEL MIDDLE DAUGHTER!

❤ ▌ xxxxxINTRODUCTIONS !

❤ ▌ NICKNAMES Eli, Momma Elisa (From the children of her kingdom)
                                                            ❤ ▌ GENDER Female
                                                            ❤ ▌ AGESeventeen
                                                            ❤ ▌ BIRTHDAY July 2nd

❤ ▌ xxxxxMORE DETAILS !

❤ ▌ LIKES Elisa loves watching sunrises and sunset. She love just sitting in a tree and watching the sun go down. She feels as though it's a calming way to end a day as well waking up in the morning just to watch dawn happen. She feels inspired by them and it's a way for her to clear her mind and start a new day. She loves talking to animals through telepathy. She has a love for animals like her brother, but with her telepathic power she has the ability to interact with them. She even earn the respect of a whole wolf pack. She likes to ask them questions or get them to tell her what is like being that certain animal.

She also loves helping her younger brother making design outfit from the animal remains when they hunt. She helps her brother melt grass and helps him paint the grass like material on the skins that they either turn into leather or something else.

Her love for Archery is unstoppable. She just like accuracy and the technique she had learned from a bow and arrow. She especially loves going into the marketplace part of the Pithriel kingdom and gathering children around for small archery lessons. Earthen made perfumes. She loves taking flowers and herbs, and turning them into a Elixir to put on her or she donates them to poorer part of her land. She loves coming up with unique and new smells.

She's always wearing a new one every day, so you'll never know what her usual smell is. She loves cooking, especially with ingredients she had gotten from her garden and the herbs around her kingdom. Lastly, she especially loves sleeping up in trees and stargazing. She rarely stays shut up in her room at night. She even has her own personal tree house. She only goes inside for her important duties as a noble. Lastly, she likes finding different types of wood and making new bows for herself and others.

❤ ▌ DISLIKES She absolutely can not stand humans throwing trash on the ground or outside. She hated it so much that she convinced her parents to make a where if someone litters that they are to executed. If someone dislikes her homemade clothes. She really isn't fond of bland tasting food. Instead of wasting it, she goes back and cooks it better. She hates when others waste food or water. A guy trying to woo his way with her through cockiness.
                                                            ❤ ▌ FEARS At times she's a bit subconscious so she fears that she's isn't beautiful enough. She also has a fear of being called naïve because of the way she acts at times.
                                                            ❤ ▌ HOBBIES Elisa loves being in her tree house, and exploring in the forest. She loves stargazing, as watching sunsets, and sunrises. She also spends time training with her bow and arrows as well teaching the children of the kingdom archery lessons. Making Earthen made perfumes and outfits. At times she loves to either relax in the nearest hot spring or go swimming in the lake. She also enjoys spending time with her younger brother.Lastly, she likes finding different types of wood and making new bows for herself and others.
                                                            ❤ ▌ APTITUDES

-Master Archer- Elisa has a keen eye for aiming with a bow and arrow. She picked up this skill from her mother when she was just a child.

-Cooking/Baking- She has a natural touch when comes to cooking as well as baking. She finds unique types of plants, and herbs to season her food.

-Bow making- Through carving wood, she learn the skill of making bows. At first she practiced on old woods before she got the hang of it, and now she makes them for herself as well giving back to her kingdom and donates her hand crafted bows.

-Animal Telepathy- She can talk to any type of animal.

-Earthen perfume making- She gets unique and rare plants and herbs and turns them into different scents.

-Outfit designer- She helps her younger brother come with unique designs for outfits from animal remains from the hunted animal that they had to hunt for food.

-Animal Summoner- Can summon different types of animals at her will.

❤ ▌ WEAKNESSES One of her weakness is not backing down from a confrontation. She believes in fighting for what is right even if it would hurt her.
                                                            Can be hotheaded and stubborn at times.

❤ ▌ THEME Colors of the wind

❤ ▌ xxxxxTRUE COLORS !

❤ ▌ APPEARANCE Elisa stands about five feet and seven inches tall. She long golden blonde hair that reaches all the way to the bottom of her back. Her eyes remissible fresh grass. Almost a bright light green color. Her skin is fair, but due to her being outside often. She has a slight tan to her. She has slender build and big chest. Her clothing is usually sandals, tops that show a lot of skin, and short shorts. From time to time she's wears a cloak and leather gloves.

❤ ▌ PERSONALITY

❤ ▌ Compassionate -- Elisa is a very compassionate person. She can not think to ever harm an animal or a human being. Her soft side shows especially through children.

❤ ▌ Motherly like -- Stern, but yet kind, she very protective of her family. Especially, her younger brother. She always has a watchful protective eye out on him. To the children of her kingdom, she is highly respected and sometimes she's either called sister or momma as a nickname from them. She tends to do things for others and takes on responsibility such making food for her brothers or cleaning their clothes. She just wants best for them and does her best to make sure they get what they need first. She always put herself before others.

❤ ▌ Natural Leader -- Elisa likes taking on the leadership role in the family she likes being the one guiding everyone and being a teacher at times. Usually in a group she's the one organizing a strategy on what to do next. If and when a fight breaks out, she's the one that usually stops it and thinks of a comprise. Majority of the time if she doesn't like something she usually speaks out a lot. She isn't really afraid of anything.

❤ ▌ Energetic --Elisa is very free spirited and has a bit of a childlike spirit with in her. She enjoys trying new things, meeting new people and exploring the world. Nothing really slows her down.

❤ ▌ Charismatic -- Elisa is quite the social butterfly. She isn't afraid of meeting others and introducing herself. She a great conversationist.

❤ ▌ Humble -- Elisa doesn't think she's better than anyone. She's always trying to respect everyone the best she can, and does her best not to disrespect others at all costs. She feels that everyone can be special in their own way, and that we haven't seen their specialness yet. Just like the animals she try's to embrace everyone's differences.

❤ ▌ POSTING COLORS [#20B2AA] ,[#50C878], and [#00FF7F]
                                                            ❤ ▌ CHARACTER QUOTE"I wield thy heart. It lays firm inside of my chest. The one that earns it is the one I will truly love."
                                                            ❤ ▌ USERNAME IILovelyAmarathII

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Writing
Talking
Thinking
User Image

User Image
          Elisa Kementári

As her eyes were illumated by the brightness of the orange and red hues of the sun a very enthusiastic smile crossed her face. Laying in the comfort of the leaves of tree that she was sleeping in, she was in awe of this morning’s sunrise. A cool breeze lingered in the air passing through her vivid long streaks of corn colored hair. She closed her eyes and took in the breeze with all of her physical being. She wanted to take one last moment of being in tune with the nature of her kingdom. She knew it wouldn’t be long before the Pithriel princess herself would be longing to come back home where she thought she belonged. A sigh of never ending hesitation came from pale pink lips.
          “If this my duty…Then I shall complete it. Who knows maybe the writer of those heart touching letters will become my beloved.”
          Elisa muttered half-heartedly to herself. Jumping out of the tree she landed perfectly on all fours. A bow made of the finest Elm hung at her side. Running out of the small forest and into the fields she set out to reach her castle. Opening the huge door before her, this was were she was caught by house maids. Elisa didn’t look much like princess at all really.

She looked as though she was a peasant, a small farm girl covered in dirt. Elisa didn’t care. It was her way. Many of the clothes, and dresses her mother offered her to wear were too exquisite for her taste. “Your highness! No, No, You can’t not embarrass the Pithriel family at a time like this.”
          .” The head maid shouted. Laughing like a guy almost she said in a deep voice“Hah, A embarrassment am I? Is that what the Queen would say? Well have it your way then.”

Giving both of her to the house maids she allowed herself to get dragged. The maids took to a Extravagant sized bath. One that stretched out like a pool almost. The water was pre-heated already. They stripped her of the previous clothes she was wearing. The young woman shark naked stepped into the bath and the house began to clean her body. Then they putt shampoo in her that was made from a mixture of a rose and orchid plants. Elisa began to enjoy her head being massaged as the shampoo was getting thoroughly into her hair. She then closed her eyes and reflected on the previous day.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

Yesterday, Elisa spend all day in the forest training, trying to let out of all the frustration she had inside about leaving her kingdom. Slamming the table in outrage she shouted at the top of her lungs. “YOU ARE THE KING AND QUEEN OF PITHRIEL! YOU OBIOUSLY CAN’T HANDLE THIS MATTER ON YOUR OWN. YOU MAKE MYSELF, AND MY BROTHERS GO AND MAKE PEACE! THERE COULD NEVER BE PEACE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE HAVE PEACE ONCE WE REACH UNOVA!” After that harsh out break she was being grabbed a male with short corn blonde hair and cameral brown eyes glared angrily at Elisa. He whispered to her “That isn’t to talk to them you know that!” The boy calmly interrupted her rage. “Father forgive Elisa for her childish outburst. If you wish us to achieve peace, than it our duty as heir to the Pithriel throne to do so.” With that her younger brother Benjamin saved her from her embarrassment. He knew that this meeting in Unova may or may not have all the kingdoms in peace, but it wasn’t their decision to make. He knew that it was at least worth trying.

Elisa moved his hands off of her and stepped out of the room in silence. For the first time, she gave in to her rage building up inside. Yet, she has her brother to thank for bring her back to herself again. A young woman that loved everything and loved everyone. A young woman filled with compassion like no other.
          ~~~~Flashback end~~~

Opening her eyes , she noticed that the maids left her there to soak after they had helped bathe her. Sighing in feeling ashamed of her actions the of yesterday, she got out of the bath and put on her robes. She went into her bedroom to change. In the leather made skirt. It was chestnut brown with forest green triangle designs. Then she put on her top That was of lime green. It was short and looked like a corset. White fur had cover the breastplate part of the corset top. Walking over to her jewelry box she opened it up to find her turquoise necklace. It was a necklace her mother had given her on her sixteenth birthday. She had remembered the day of how prideful her mother had spoke about this necklace, and how it was in the family for three generations.

The last thing she told Elisa is was that she honestly thought she was the best person for the family throne. Elisa never thought of herself as queen, but never thought of her brothers as future kings either. She asked her mother why did she thought of her as future queen. Her only answer was “My daughter you are humble. You make yourself noticed by many people. You encourage them. What country needs right is encouragement. Your Eldest Brother Avourel would make a good king, but he still lacking a lot when comes to dealing with people. Your younger brother Bejamin is also make a good king as well, but he still a child and still need to learn more. This may be my opinion at most, but please Elisa, take note of this.” When remembering this Elisa smile pridefully and placed the turquoise necklace around her neck.

Lastly, she went the wall across her bed. On the wall is where she hung all of her handcrafted bows. Finding that the maids hung her most treasured Elm bow back on the wall, she took it down and noticed that they actually took the time to shine it. Attaching it to her waist she then grabbed another bow that she just finished making three days ago. She looked it and placed a bright smile on her face. It was made out of white wood and around it hand gold designs on it. The gold shimmered in the light.

““A Mangifiant gift for the one…”
          She cheered out loud. She knew it was her duty to marry the one that she was arranged too, but in her mind she wondered what he wasn’t the one. Or what if he was? The three days she had spent making this she told herself that she wouldn’t care who he was or how he acted. She didn’t care about what other people thought of him, she just knew that when the time came that she would give her one true love this bow.

For Elisa it was one of the many symbols for her love. By her door she saw many of her bags and chest that she was going to take on the trip walking over to her luggage she place the bow in a golden chest where she place her most precious belongings. Then she wondered . Hmmm I should take something from home…what?

She noticed the headpiece that layed on her desk and she grabbed it placed it on her head. She didn’t want to forget her most signature price procession. It was crown that was passed down to all the females in her family. She had regarded it with the upmost respect. The head piece was made out green wood. Green wood was the rarest in all of Pithriel. The ends of the crown were shaped like wings. The winged ends were made from the finest pearls of Crieweth . Elisa heard many stories about Crieweth and before she was born Pithriel and Crieweth had many trading bonds and they were strong allies with each other. The two families gotten along and always came to visit one another. Smiling she placed her crown on her head. She thought Perhaps the people of Pithriel and the people of Crieweth will untie once more. I shall make that happen.

Walking out of her room, she went into the kitchen seeing all the maids gathering many herbs, meats, cooking supplies and putting them in boxes. The maids beamed in amazement and gathered around Elisa. The head maid cried out to Elisa saying “Mi’lady, please take these to Unova. You and your brothers will feel more at home if you eat indigents from home.”Another one cried out“Lady Elisa, I see that you finally look like a princess.”Elisa giggled at that comment “I guess I do finally don’t I? Yes, thank you all so much for packing these. At least we don’t have to worry about having our taste buds on the edge. Please, pack my belongings along with Benji’s belonging on the caravan.”

That was her last instruction for the maids. Before heading out she went to go find Bejamin. I know exactly where he might be. She thought herself. Elisa felt guilty and she felt like she needed to apologize and thank him for yesterday. Walking outside the castle she found a medium size looking shed. Opening the door to it a young male with the corn colored hair as Elisa was in deep concentration with the leather he was sewing together. Clearing her throat she said softly “Benji? You don’t mind if I have a word with you before we set off to leave don’t you? If you wondering about anything, not to worry our belongings are being pack into the caravan as we speak. I actually came by to talk about yesterday. I wanted to say that I was deeply sorry. I also thank you for doing what you did yesterday. Holding me back."Elisa let out a sigh. These serious type of conversations with her bothers were always so uncomfortable at times.

❉Mood : Excited/Nevous ❉Location: Outside the Castle ❉With: Benji ❉Items: turquoise necklace

Elm bow

bow
          ❉Crown: Description in paragraph form
          ❉Outfit: Description in paragraph form

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
#36DBCA
#20BF9F

User Image
Florina Marie Eshienhower
The Charming CERULEAN
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

➘➘➘the ❝ ASICS ❞ ⊱ ════╣

█ ▌»` call me }☣{ Flor }
          █ ▌»` so old }☣{ 21 }
          █ ▌»` birthday }☣{ May ❷ }
          █ ▌»` gender }☣{Female }
          █ ▌»` sexuality }☣{ BioSexual }
          █ ▌»` this big }☣{ 6'0" and 150 pounds }

➘➘➘in ❝ ENERAL ❞ ⊱ ════╣

█ ▌»` i like it }☣{ ☢ }
            Anything water related
            I love to sing. Especially, when no one is around.
            Stargazing, watching Sunrises and Sunsets.

█ ▌»` i hate it }☣{ ☢ }
            I hate Elevators, I would rather take a hundred stairs!
            ⇢ Spiders, I don't want to get biten by one! They are so scary! *Runs away*
            ⇢ Arrogant people, oh god they give me a headache!

█ ▌»` im scared }☣{ ☢ }
            A fear of rejection or not being able to see others happy.
            ⇢ A fear of death. Doesn't know what will happen in the end.

█ ▌»` i can do it }☣{ ☢ }
            ⇢ Can do long distance swimming
            ⇢Writes song/poems
            ⇢ Plays Basketball/Can do free style swimming

➘➘➘the ❝ETAILS ❞ ⊱ ════╣

█ ▌»` personality }☣{ ☢ }
            What can you say I tend to be full of energies! To most people many see me as free-spirited and optimistic person. Although, I feel like sometimes why I do I always see the bright side of things? I guess I try not to think to hard when the whole world is falling down before me. It's no use of being sad. For me it's easier to just keep pushing forward always trying to find a light at the end of the tunnel. For those that know me I can be quite naïve. I think it's because I don't like facing the ugly way of things at times. I'm always trying to find the hope in something even though in reality there isn't a reason too.

I also tend to be quite charismatic. I love talking and just socializing with people. I feel like I have a nact for reading others emotions. I love helping those that are in need. To the ones that know me, my optimistic makes them smile brighter and they feel like if I'm optimistic still about a situation then they feel like they still have a chance. Earnest is another word to describe me. In everything I do I try my best to work hard at it and put in a good effort. I guess when most feel like they can't go on or why it is it worth trying I show them why. My personal quote is to : "Never give up until the end and even when you reach the end keep pushing forward."

█ ▌»` biography }☣{ ☢ }
            A child of curiosity. That is what her parents always called her. As a young girl Florina was always getting into something. She lived a normal life like most. Or perhaps it seemed that way until she started find out about her powers. It was summertime and she and her parents had gone to the pool. She was about five or six when this happened. She fell into the deep end. Everyone was panicking. The lifeguard jumped in to save her automatically of course.

The one thing that shocked them the most is that she swam to him. She wasn't gasping for air or coughing up water. Her parents were baffled at the rare phenomenon that had just happened. Her parents were just thankful that she was alive though. They were planning to keep her out the pool, but the young child insisted that she was ok. She promised them, that she would never get hurt because of the water. For some reason Florina always seemed to enjoyed the water and had a amazing connection with it. Especially when her family visited beaches. Since Her mother was in real estate and her father worked for the IRS, they always had time to travel, really. Her parents noticed her enthusiasm to be in the water and supported it so much that in high school they recommended her joining the swim team.

It seemed like all was going well for this young girl until one day she was getting picked on badly for being good at swimming. Many girls were jealous and made fun of her to the point where Florina froze herself shut inside of the swimming arena. Teachers, students, and even parents were panicked by this incident. It took two whole days to get her out of the schools swimming arena. That's when her parents thought it was the right thing to do. Sent her off to the government for "Research purposes". Florina was ok with it at first, but started to feel resentment and misunderstood for the abilities that she was born with.

➘➘➘the ❝XTRAS❞ ⊱ ════╣

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

Mordred’s smile grew as he saw the young maiden’s smile grow more and more with his polite gestures and his creative way of introducing himself. He noticed that she looked some taken back with surprise. She showed her ability as well. See the wolves appear out of no where somewhat frightened him somewhat. He was never this close to a wolf before. He was amazed on how tame they looked. He saw a black nudging at his hand. He smiled lightly and bent down to pet the wolf. Her was soft as silk and the wolf’s body heat was warming up Mordred. Hmmm wow that’s why people hunt these things. Such a shame though they are such remarkable creatures.

He nodded in agreement. While still petting the wolf he spoke calmly, but in urgency to focus on the task at hand. “Ah, Your specialty with the Earth and Creatures would come in quite handy. Especially, if we got caught in a bind. Mimic you say? You can just mimic any animals attributes? Hmm…What a grand power you….”---- A wavering Echo a fierce anger coming from a familiar voice. ”ENOUGH!”
                                                    In worry his face turned almost pale when he had heard her voice. A enormous amount of tension began to grow in his chest.

Lady Kozue!! This bad. Something has happened! I have never heard her like this before. Before he could react he felt a dangerous trembling coming from the earth quaking at the bottom of his feet. All the wolves were growling and howling. They had scurried away in panic. Mordred in flash ran to Ember, and instinctively grabbed her and place her on his back piggyback style. He was afraid that vibrations would be too much for her. With his hand conjured a activation of water breathing for both himself and Ember. He made a swirling motion with his free hand and waters from the engulfed them impenetrable sphere of water. Protecting the both of them the massive quake that was happening in the ground. He sprinted with a bolted force taking off with Ember riding on piggy back on the waters of the lake. The shield had faded once they had reached about ten feet on to the water. Very apologetic like he looked up at her for reassurance.

“Lady Ember, I’m sorry, I had to protect you. A massive quake is coming from all the way from Wall Erin. Since I learned that you are sensitive to these things I had to react quickly. I apologize for grabbing you so suddenly. I also apologize for the bumpy ride. I don’t what’s going on over there, but from the sound of it High Priest Naito and High Priestess Kozue might be in trouble. ”
                                                    He looked up at the snow white haired woman make sure she was secure in his arms and back. He pointed in a distance of wall Erin. It was about 80 meters away. That was less than a mile and standing on the water Mordred’s speed was enhanced through his manna control. In which he was able to control what speed he ran on the lake. “Alright, Prepare yourself Lady Ember I’m taking off.”

Mordred took off running on the lake and the water was making slight splashing noises through his running. When reaching Wall Erin he continued to hold Ember on his back. He took the residue from the water that was on his body and feet made a sheer icy pathway up the stairway reaching the top. He really hated climbing stairs. He gracefully mounted his feet on the sheet of ice and ran up it like he was ice stating on the stairs. When they reached the top he had finally sat Ember down. He looked back at her, his face was covered in worry and he had the most gravest expression on his face.

Especially, for Kozue, He knew that she can handle herself quite well, but He was fearful that something had happened. If anything his worries reflected this in his eyes. He gave a gesturing wave and Ember.
                                                    “Let us hurry shall we.” Walking the on the bridge they were reaching closer to where the commotion was. His heart kept pounding he didn’t know what he was going to do next. Finally, Ember and him reached the bridge part of the wall. In the distance he saw the one thing he wanted to see. He took a deep sigh of relief as he saw mint strands flowing in the wind. ‘By the goddess…she is safe. I would have killed someone if they were to even lay a finger on those beautiful flowing strands of hers. Walking toward them he addressed High Priestess Kozue first. Mordred took her soft delicate hand held it to his chest and kissed it once more.

“Mi’Lady Kozue, I’m glad that You and High Priest Natio are well. Ember and Myself thought something terrible had had happened. The both of us didn’t want to risk going to our assignment just yet. We wanted to make sure you both were well. I wanted to make sure you were well especially.”
                                                    His violets stared through her lovely violet and pinks lovingly. His gaze then went towards Naito as he gave him a respectful nod “ I am glad that you had High Priestess Kozue accompany you. At least we know that you are both safe. Did you both feel that quake in the earth?”He questioned them weather or not the noticed the drastic changes. His eyes lingered to a third person. The most menacing human he had ever seen. He was pale as winter. Mordred violet eyes meet his directly. He looked deeply in the redness that looked almost demonic. For spilt second he raised his eye brows in quite dumbfoundedness and shock. Do my eyes decive me…is he really here?

~~~~Flashback~~~~

Mordred was remembering when he was enslaved. During this time he lived with a slave master that spend most of the time living in the desert part of Civok. The young boy had spent the majority of the day retrieving a important package for his master. Cloaked in a hood, trying to cover himself from the hot sonna of the sun he was heading towards the entrance of his master’s home until he stopped in his tracks about five feet away from his master’s house. He saw the same man as child talking to his master. The young raven haired child stopped in the middle of the street and watched his master and the man talking amongst themselves. The man then handed his master a huge bag in which Mordred was sure that it was payment. The sinister looking man grinned at the younger Mordred in amusement.
                                                    He pointed to Mordred and gestured him to come where his master and him were. Mordred sat the package down in front of his master and then gave the dark haired a look of curiosity. This was the last thing he did before he had accepted his fate as Calypso’s servant and Protégé.
                                                    ~~~End of Flashback~~~

After, their eyes had met he had then knew exactly who was the assailant that was attempting to get through the coven security. He went down on fours and bowed to the man known as Calypso. Looking at him with puppy dog eye he smiled happily. “Master. It has been too long hasn’t it? This what your servant had transpired into.”
                                                    Mordred then stood up facing the dark haired man. “Master. What brings you to the house of Granete?” He questioned in all curiosity. He knew that Calypso was a very powerful mage, but he wasn’t quite sure why he wasn’t in the coven anymore. He didn’t care if even High Priestess Kozue herself was outraged by Calypso. He still was his master in his eyes.

HP: 85 MP: 100 Location: Wall Erin Mood: Worried/Dumbfounded/ Shocked With: Ember, Kozue, Naito, Calypso Outfit : Trainning outfit Hairstyle : Tied back

User Image

User Image ugh If wasn't for my internet acting up, I would have this done sooner. I had everything copy and pasted and finished, and then when I had clicked send...the internet froze.... stressed

Kokotheboss

Dr McGlock

Okami_Lone_Wolf

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

There much to be discussed as the raven haired male listened intuitively about the current situation of his master Calypso. To much of his surprise violet eyes waved around like tennis balls of as he was having his attention divided between High Prist Naito and his master. Mordred knew nothing of his banishment and wondered what were his crimes against the coven. That was a conversation for a later date. He nodded in approval of Calypso’s new status of visitor and informant. He was glad that his master and him were able to exchange a few words.' It’s a shame that he can not accompany us. My master would be asset to the current mission we would be embarking.

When High pristess Naito,High pristess Kozue, Master Calypso took their lead he gave a small bow to them all. His eyes meet all that was left was the lovely white haired Madien Ember and the place where the bear was at one point. The massive creature went back into the forest as soon it figure out it wasn’t needed any longer. There was one more thing that postponed their mission. The creature that made the earthquake in the first place. Walking towards Ember he asked“Lady Ember, Will you show me the way of the company we have before us. I have a feeling like mere guards won’t handle the situation. We shall put this in our own hand investigate the situation. If anything High Priest Naito said it was around the Rift of Wall Erin.”

It was unlike him to let someone lead the way, but of course he thought that she knew better of where the vibrations were coming from. Mordred sighed and walked towards the balcony and over to the stairs. I really wish I could have taken a ride on that bear. He gave Ember a mischievous look. “Lady Ember. Your bear was beautifully massive and powerful being….why did he have to go!!!”
                                                    He whined. To much of his distain he took was about take the stairs down, until he got hopes high thinking the sheet of ice was still there.

He looked at down and saw that the ice sheet had dissipated. Sad violet hues gave Ember puppy dog eyes of sadness. He then growled at the stairs. A whipping motion came from both of his hands. The ice sheet appeared once more on the stairs. Mordred threw a small wink at Ember and waved. “See you at the bottom.”
                                                    He sat of the ground and pushed himself downward. Lifting his hands in the air and shouted with a commanding, but at the same time childish voice. “This man rules the will of the stairs!”Reaching the bottom he waited for Ember to show him the way to Rift and to their unfamiliar friend.

HP: 100 MP: 90 Location: Bottom of Wall Erin Mood: Guarded/Childish (dislike of stairs) With: Ember, possibly their unfamiliar friend
                                                    Outfit : Trainning outfit Hairstyle : Tied back

User Image

User Image

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Writing
Talking
Thinking

User Image

User Image
          Elisa Kementári

Elisa gave a small nod of reassurance and walked up to her brother. She looked down at the outfit he was re-sewing together.He was working on this for months how could it possibly get torn. That’s terrible luck! Pulling him in a hug her hands went on to his and she was sewing with him.“Benji, this is why I wish we were twins sometimes. You always know what I’m thinking or how I feel. I just wish Avo was more like you. He can be a real jerk sometimes.”Making sure not to mess him up she slowly let him out of her embrace.
          She then pulled out her bow and stared at it for a minute. Elisa was reminded of the gift she had made for her future beloved. She called out in sheepish voice.“Benji, remember that bow made out of whitewood I was working on. Do you think it would be proper gift? Say for someone I would fall for...or be with?"

She wanted his advice on the matter. Hoping that the gift was the right way to show her love. So much was at stake. Pithriel needed a new ruler, and they needed to make amends with all the other kingdoms. She didn’t want marry without love though. What would be the point being around a man that she didn’t love. She squirmed at the thought of it. When hearing her brother’s advice she cheered out. “Thank you. I’ll take everything you said to heart. This really does mean a lot to me.” A bright smile went across her face. Walking to the doorway out of the little shed she said before leaving. “Your future wife will just adore you I know it.”

Out of the two brothers, she felt the closest to Benji. Not only that they were close to age, but they had similar viewpoints. When walking outside she walked to where the caravan was waiting for them. Walking up to guard she spoke in a commanding voice. “Prince Benji, has some last minute business to attend too. Please, lead the way to Unova”A small girl with caramel hair and lively blue eyes came running towards her in tears. “Momma Elisa! Please I don’t want you to go! I want to play more archery with you!” It was one of Elisa’s closest students. Elisa bent down to her height and pulled the little girl in a tight hug. Tears started to form around her eyelids.“Monaka, take care of the others for me ok. I’ll be back. I swear it.”

She whispered softly to the little girl. Releasing her embrace from the girl nodded and smiled. “I see you of then Momma Elisa, I can’t wait for you to come back and take care of us once more!” The girl cried. Suddenly a cotton white horse was coming in Elisa’s direction. The horse nuzzled Elisa’s tan face and telepathically she spoke to the horse saying“I could never leave you behind Tarien.” The horse gazed in it’s companion's eyes. “Master Elisa, please lead the way.”

Putting both hands on her horse she swiftly jumped on its back. Tarien and her moved through Pithriel and They followed the caravan most of the way, until Elisa spotted a short cut. This short cut lead all the way into some gardens that Elisa never seen before. Slowing down her pace she took in the smell of jasmine and Lilacs. So this is the smell of Unova
          Her horse Tarien then saw two human like figures up ahead. “It’s Master Avourel. When did he get here so early?” The horse spoke telepathically in her mind. Elisa saw smoke rings in the distance. A mischievous grin to ear to ear formed across her light pink lips. Telepathically she said to Tarien.

“Watch this.” Pulling out her bow and arrow with perfect form she aim directly at the cigarette that was in Avourel’s mouth. Letting the arrow go it flew in a curve like motion and the arrow struck the cigarette and it flew out of his mouth and planted itself on the ground with arrow holding the cigarette stuck within it. Smiling pridefuly she thought. Good luck trying to get that one out Avourel!“That will teach him to toxify our air!”Elisa shouted out loud at the top of her lungs.

Glopping forward she waved to him and then smiled proudly. Her eyes then locked on the long brunette haired girl with the dark blue gown. She gave her a nod of ‘Hello’ and Elisa and Tarien continued glopping away out of the gardens. As they made their way out the gardens they left tracks of gathered up dirt on the ground. Arriving at the horse stables. Elisa gracefully got down from Tarien. Talking in telepathy she said ]“Let’s take a rest here shall we?”
          Elisa sat on a bench near the horse stables and watched the corn fields blow threw the wind.

❉Mood : Excited ❉Location: Watching the cornfields of the Unova castle ❉With: Benji, Avourel, Loreley Herself and Tarien ❉Items: turquoise necklace

Elm bow

bow
          ❉Crown: Description in paragraph form
          ❉Outfit: Description in paragraph form

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

For a brief moment Isumi couldn't belive her eyes. The human herself seemed to be in some magical trace or shock. You have to be kidding me? How pathic is this little bug?!Misumi tossed the unconious body on to the floor. The body hit the floor like a lifeless rock. Just then she heard a familiar female's voice. Misumi's voice when into a high pitched tone. Dark blood eyes watch the brunette haired woman in the white lab coat come in. Her eyes then flashed quickly at kyo. She telepathically said to him. "You could have told me that you were inviting her as well." It has been a while she Misumi got to play with an old friend of hers. Touching her hand on her chest she smirked.

"Oh?! Davina, It's been a long while hasn't it. Oh you truly mistaken my friend. As you learned in the past, I can recover quickly. It was just a sprain dear. Here you go here's the real paient. Poor thing. She passed out. What a burden humans can be hmm? Such party-poopers aren't they hmm Davina?"
Misumi forcefully kicked the body away from her and looked at the unconscious Saki as she was distigusting roach. Taking a deep sigh Misumi was a little bummed out. "Such a shame. I really don't feel the need to kill this little roach..Azazel and Kyo. There you go. You can claim her as your food. You both deserve it. Davina. I would have loved to chat with you so more my dear,but I'm just not in the mood anymore."

The tigress gave the two males to do whatever they pleased with that fragile looking body. To Misumi she didn't care either way. In a way she felt like her plan failed after all. After calming down for a while her eyes faded back to her original orchid color, they were more emotionless than usual. What am I going to do now? The only human to help me shine in this world is uncounious. No matter. I think I shall forge her interview. Eyes blinked in hopefulness. She step backward and turning on her heels. Calmly she spoke. She looked at the red-head sitting on her couch still and walked up to him and bent down and placed her soft delicate hands on his legs.
"Azazel, could do me one last favor. She's all yours and Kyo's now, but I need to forge a note to her editor that she became ill and she's in my care. Could you help me do that please. Before you and Kyo take her unconscious body. I need to forge the interview as well. I'll do anything you would like in return."
She smiled like a small little girl. Her orchid orbs glimmered with the small hope she had left of plan falling into place. Ever so sweet and ever so innocent. She would not let her plans fail. Making it to the top was key. It was key for her to do so especially when they all so desperately needed the Odotai stone. Misumi wanted to be her kins secret weapon. Her plan was that she was going to memizerize all of japan and She will take them all. Their hearts. Their souls.

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

When siding down He could feel her presence catching up to him. In enjoyment he grinned pleasantly. His eyes met her feet and saw how fast she had caught up on the railing of the stairs. ‘Amazing. For someone that is blind, she certainly not clumsy.’Chuckling deeply he said
                                                    “Indeed that was fun, but the real fun begins now.”
                                                    His Demeanor changed to back to serious. For the first time in a while Mordred became the Lieutenant Colonel that he once was. Just his presence alone became overwhelming.‘ We have to do something about that creature. I will not let him harm my territory.’ He thought being as protective as the High Priest himself. He was becoming very power hungry and felt the need to standout.

He was clinching on his sword. His eyes became focused to the west side of Wall Erin. Violet orbs illuminated with blue-violet manna. A massive amount of waves of blue-violet manna was focused on his sword. From the sheathe down ice started to form around it. Most people would have their hands pink of from contact of the ice. Mordred’s pace changed from a slow sluggish walk to a fast pace jog.

They began to reach entrance of the forest while they were heading to the west side of the rift. Entering the forest he looked back making sure he wasn’t walking too far ahead from Ember. Mordred waited for her to catch up. When she caught up he decided to discuss his daring plan. His commanding tone he had told her his plan.

“Who or Whatever our unfamiliar friend is. I don’t want you going anywhere near him. I refuse to lose a comrade. I want you to keep a distance away from myself and our “friend”. I will give you a signal. As your leader, ask that you trust me. I’m sure a magi unit followed us to capture this unfamiliar creature. Convincing this creature to become an ally, rather than having him imprisoned is what I’m looking for. You ring my Alquierm if and when the magi reach our location.”

Mordred patted Ember on the shoulder and made a dash through the trees. About ten meters later He reached the west side of the rift. He hid himself in a bush and his violet eyes met the creature. The creature stood like giant. Mordred could feel the creature’s life draining presence. It felt like death was slowly surrounding him. His breathing became uneasy. His heart was pounding and his adrenaline was rushing through the roof. All these thing though didn’t stop him. Instead this brought him back to his original animal like self. Secretly, Mordred flourished in taking down his enemies. Arousal was a better word for it. He lived for the pleasure of fighting.

He knelt down on the ground placed his left hand on the dew covered grass. His left hand was sapping the water from grass and in his right hand he began cupping it in. Until a water-filled sphere was enlaced in his hands. The sphere was molded into plasma. The plasma like substance than turned into a figure in which he woven from his hands. A single doppelganger of himself appeared and with his hands he tied threads of manna around it. His doppelganger became the puppet and he the puppeteer. He stood up in fixed concentration.

‘ This must work.’
                                                    Mordred’s hands moved in a cycle of rapid hand movements. The doppelganger pulled out his icy covered blade and rushed the creature in a zigzag charge. The doppelganger grabbed on to the creature’s throat with one hand and the sword aimed for his neck in another. Words roared in the doppelganger's voice “ A worthy opponent. Come at me. I want to feel your power!!!”

HP: 100 MP: 75 Location: West of the Rift Mood: Commanding With: Ember, Jacht Outfit : Trainning outfit Hairstyle : Tied back

User Image

User Image

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Florina text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
User Imagexxxxxxx

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
C A N tab Y O U tab S I N G tab W I T H tab A L L tab T H E tab V O I C E S tab O F tab T H E tab M O U N T A I N S ?

Elisa Kementári

tab

After many moments in basking in the sun and watching the cornfields sway in the golden haired female stood feeling refreshed. She walked up to her horse and warmly nuzzled her nose. Telepathically she said “It's time I try to learn how to live inside for once eh Tarien?” The horse seemed to nod as if she was agreeing with her. Ardently she nuzzled the horse's nose some more and took by the rains. Taking her rains off along with the saddleback she hung them on the wall of the stable. Touching on the wood the palms of her hands she was feeling for what type of wood it was made from. By reading the wood, Elisa gave a sigh of relief. She wouldn't want to place Tarien in something that was made cheaply. Her lime orbs lid up with warmth and hopefulness as she left her horse feeling happy that her most precious companion was secured.

Sighing she looked back at Tarien with a bit of sadness in her eyes. She mused "I know you belong in the fields running freely, but I know you know I can not trust this place."
                              Elisa's last words were full of resentment and pain as she walked away. She knew that it was a long time since all the countries had peace amongst each other. 'Will we actually achieve it coming here? Coming to Unova will actually make a difference? I doubt it. I guess I will never know if I don't try.The woman shook her head in disbelief and walked away with her head held up high. Walking through the entrance doors they automatically opened. She giggled to herself saying arrogantly. "Hah, They must know I'm here!"

Walking inside the castle halls she heard the many voices of other people. She watched many of the maids moving back and forth from the kitchen and another room from a far. She assumed it had to be the dining area. A maid stopped her holding a cup of tea. "Mi'Lady, you look so tense please have some tea and take a look around. I suggest the living room would be nice place to rest. Maybe even run into a handsome prince."Elisa's lips pursed as she was trying to hold back laugher. She arched an eyebrow, but she took the tea, and smelt it before consuming it's flavor. Putting the tea cup to her lips she shook her head in disagreement. Elisa didn't think she was tense.

Her body laungage showed otherwise. Even though she felt calm overall, her shoulders had tightness. Her lime green orbs were in focus. This was the same time of tightness and focus she had when she aiming at a target with her arrow. Forcing a smile upon her face after taking another sip of tea, she handed it back to the maid. "In Pithriel tea doesn't have this bitter taste. It's more of citrus flavor. Next time, try adding a herb called Bee Balm. It's very common. Even in my country. Thank you mam for the flavor experience though. I though think Unova might want to pick it up, if they are going to impress the Pithriel family. Although I go see this fantastic living room you suggested."

Elisa was being picky again. Much like her brothers she did not like plain tasting foods. Even if was just tea. Tea is the drink you drink in Pithriel. Especially Bee Balm tea. The people of Pithriel take pride of their cooking because they feel like it is the best way to express oneself freely. Elisa made her way to the living room doorway until a huge white striped beast was at her feet growling aggressively. Smirking she calmly called out to the beast telepathically.

"Calm yourself beast. I do not mean any harm. I suppose you're protecting your master hmm?"
                              The tiger lowered it's head and Elisa brushed her hands through it's soft fur. Taking a deep look in it's eyes she assured that she wouldn't harm the beast's beloved master. Looking upward in the corner of her eye she saw who was exactly the beast's master. A man sitting down with blond locks of hair like hers, but his skin looked like it shined liked the sun. Her high cheek bones turned a light pink, and she turned her face away hope that he didn't see her blush. Sheepishly she spoke "Pardon me, I did not mean to impose. You have a very admiral companion at your side."

❉Mood : Excited ❉Location: Watching the cornfields of the Unova castle ❉With: Tarien A price possibly? ❉Items: turquoise necklace

Elm bow

bow
                              ❉Crown: Description in paragraph form (Introduction post)
                              ❉Outfit: Description in paragraph form (Introduction post)

YOU'LL LEARN THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW tab —`YOU NEVER KNEW
if you walk the footsteps of a stranger

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Thoughts
Florina
User Image

User Image

User Image

A back slams harshly against a locker door. Clasping noise as a young girl makes contact with it. Another female corners her inward leaving her with no chance to escape. Cerulean eyes flare in anger as she’s being pushed in the corner. The blonde smirked with malice. “Captain, What are you going to do now? Hmm? We can fail to win this time. I’m sure you know this don’t you? Besides, you’re the freak around here aren’t you. AREN’T YOU?” The tall blonde picks up the fragile looking girl and tosses her aside. The young girl with the bright Cerulean eyes falls on to ground. In anger she propels herself back up with the palms of her hands and starts running through the hallway in tears. Show much was on the line. She had so much pressure on her shoulders. Her high school swim team wasn’t far from making it into the state finals. Except, her team had lost by only two points. Her teammates head her responsible for the mistake. Being the fastest swimmer on the swim team really took its emotional toll on young girl.

She escaped out of the hallway and ran outside, to the Aquatic center. Florina screamed at the top of her lungs. The air around her and Aquatic center started to turn into water droplets. She was changing the oxygen molecules in the air and they slowly turning into water droplets, and lastly into snow. The pink haired girl crumbled into the pool and sunk in changing the way she breathe from breathing air to breathing in water. Massive amounts of water droplets kept falling like a rainstorm. Slowly the whole perimeter around the room began freezing and turning into ice and snow. Florina sat there underneath the water. Crying immensely.

‘Why me. Why do they taunt me so much. Can’t they just have faith in me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. WHY AM I LIKE THIS. WHY IS THE WATER MY ONLY FRIEND?!’
                                                These thoughts raged in her mind like tornado tearing everything in site. Florina finally reached her breaking point. She couldn’t hide them any more. Her powers. Her and her family knew that she had them. Ever since almost drowning. Florina’s eyes glowed a bright, bright Cerulean. Her eyes were bluer and brighter than the Caribbean ocean itself. The water inside the Olympic swimming pool started to move rapidly. Waves started roaring in the swimming pool.

Meanwhile , a tall brunette haired guy was painting and catching his breathe as he follow Florina out to the Aquatics center. Trying to force himself and force open the doors, he was unsuccessful. He called out to her. “FLORINA!!!! PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT!” He was her most closest friend, he knew of her powers. Inside she heard his crys,but the damage was already done. Rapid Squints from her closed eyes as she was trying to force out of the reoccurring dream that was nothing more than painful memory. Warm hands touched her forehead and rubbed her temples. A man in a long white medical coat ran his fingers through her delicate pink locks of hair.

“Now, now, My dear it was just a dream. You can come out of it now. I’m done running tests on you. Just for today.”
                                                A deep moan of pain came out of the female’s mouth. “Ugh. Really. Bernard. Was this test really that necessary? What the hell is a sleeping test going to do?”The chocolate brunette man patted her on the head lightly when he saw those Cerulean orbs of hers give him a irritated look. These test that he was running on her were going on for about a good couple of years or so. What the scientist Discovered is that Florina had genes that were showing that somewhere in the line of human genome that her genes matched a gene type that ancient atlantians had. He helped out of the hospital bed and gave her a pat on the head. Gesturing her to the computer screen. He chuckled lightly. “Little miss Florina, oh please don’t be so grouchy with me.”

He pointed at the computer screen showing Florina her DNA spirl and many others. He picked up a mini laser pen off his desk and pointed two DNA bases that her DNA and anther one had in common.“ You see, these bases show that they are same bases that help make up lung structure and development. What were trying to look for is the how? We done several blood test from your blood and many other human beings, but as you many know there is much to be done.”He sighed half-heartedly. Then he smiled at her and patted her on the head once more. “We’re coming close don’t you worry.”

He assured her. Florina just simply arched her eyebrows and nodded. Florina waved at Mr. Schultes and excused herself out. Feeling on both of her upper arms she groaned at their soreness. She stared at the small brushes that were starting to show up on her fair skin due to the pricking and prodding of needles when taking out her blood. ‘Great. It’s going to look like my parents beat me when I was little.’
                                                Looking around in the hallway, she heard a voice. It sounded like a guys voice . Walking towards the kitchen area she called out to the unknown voice. “ Hello to you too! I’m in the kitchen area!”Florina’s been in this faculty for quite a while. She knew where everything was. She was one of the first few to actually enter in the Operation E.Y.E.S. project. Florina stomach growled massively. She mummered to herself saying “ This the after effect from all those damn tests.”Opening the fridge her Cerulean eyes stared at some leftover pizza. She pulled it out and threw it in the microwave. Hearing the ringing of the microwave go off, she pulled out her plate that had a couple pieces of hot pizza on it. She sat down on a stool and wiffed up the Italian smell. “mmmm.”Florina began munching on it, hoping that her unknown friend would join her.

☂ Location: Kitchen ☂ Mood: Irratated/Bored ☂With:Bernard Schultes , Herself and possibly another person. (If they heard her.)

User Image
    User Imagexxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas