Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? How long can two people talk about nothing? Mr. Worf, you do remember how to fire phasers? Smooth as an android's bottom, eh, Data? What's a knock-out like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this? That might've been one of the shortest assignments in the history of Starfleet. Shields up! Rrrrred alert! In all trust, there is the possibility for betrayal. We finished our first sensor sweep of the neutral zone. Your shields were failing, sir. We have a saboteur aboard.

You bet I'm agitated! I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane. Wouldn't that bring about chaos? We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone About four years. I got tired of hearing how young I looked. Talk about going nowhere fast. The game's not big enough unless it scares you a little. And blowing into maximum warp speed, you appeared for an instant to be in two places at once. What? We're not at all alike! Sure. You'd be surprised how far a hug goes with Geordi, or Worf. Flair is what marks the difference between artistry and mere competence. You're going to be an interesting companion, Mr. Data. The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processor cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. Is it my imagination, or have tempers become a little frayed on the ship lately? Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise.

Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. I've had twelve years to think about it. And if I had it to do over again, I would have grabbed the phaser and pointed it at you instead of them. Wait a minute - you've been declared dead. You can't give orders around here. For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? Besides, you look good in a dress. The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

[imgleft]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u667/_RoseScented/Graphics/DiegoRIGHT_zps4f13d8cf.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u667/_RoseScented/Graphics/DiegoLEFT_zps5b226d87.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u667/_RoseScented/Graphics/DiegoFOOTER_zpsa3d67e1f.png[/img][/align]

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/d3a2r7/DiegoCollage.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=10][/size]

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxSANDROS ABRANTES

xxx████ BASICS
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◣ NICKNAMES:: None as of yet.

◣ AGE:: 26

◣ GENDER:: Male

◣ SEXUALITY:: Heterosexual

◣ ALIGNMENT:: Neutral Good

xxx████ APPEARANCE

◣ HAIR COLOR:: Black

◣ EYE COLOR:: Chocolate Brown

◣ HEIGHT:: 6'0''

◣ WEIGHT:: 180lbs.

◣ TATTOOS:: N/A

◣ PIERCINGS:: N/A

◣ SCARS:: Sandros has a few scars here and there all over his body from defending his village from raiders/pirates and wildlife.

◣ INVENTORY:: An old military combat knife he keeps strapped to his right thigh. He wears a satchel along his waist, typically containing tools for starting fires, a compass, binoculars, and a whetstone.

xxx████ SKILLS

◣ SKILLS:: ( No less than 2, no more than 3. )

◣ SKILL ONE:: Hand-To-Hand Combat
                    Sandros is a very skilled hand-to-hand combatant, easily capable of taking on enemies with heavier/greater firepower, by utilizing his own speed, agility, and strength to disarm and subdue his foes. Though he usually tries to simply knock an opponent out, Sandros is not above using lethal tactics to protect himself, or his village.

◣ SKILL TWO:: Wilderness Survival
                    To put it simply, Sandros can survive out in the wild with only his knife for indefinite amounts of time. He can easily spot which plants can be used for sustenance, healing, or poisoncrafting. He understands most animals behaviors, often using this understanding to hunt them. Because of this, Sandros is incredibly light-footed.

xxx████ RELATIONSHIPS

◣ NAME::
                Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

Description

xxx████ EXTRAS

◣ THEME SONG(S):: The Giant's Head.

◣ POSTING COLORS:: Black, Olive

◣ FACE CLAIM:: Vidyut Jamwal

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? How long can two people talk about nothing? Mr. Worf, you do remember how to fire phasers? Smooth as an android's bottom, eh, Data? What's a knock-out like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this? That might've been one of the shortest assignments in the history of Starfleet. Shields up! Rrrrred alert! In all trust, there is the possibility for betrayal. We finished our first sensor sweep of the neutral zone. Your shields were failing, sir. We have a saboteur aboard.

You bet I'm agitated! I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane. Wouldn't that bring about chaos? We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone About four years. I got tired of hearing how young I looked. Talk about going nowhere fast. The game's not big enough unless it scares you a little. And blowing into maximum warp speed, you appeared for an instant to be in two places at once. What? We're not at all alike! Sure. You'd be surprised how far a hug goes with Geordi, or Worf. Flair is what marks the difference between artistry and mere competence. You're going to be an interesting companion, Mr. Data. The Enterprise computer system is controlled by three primary main processor cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. Is it my imagination, or have tempers become a little frayed on the ship lately? Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise.

Mr. Worf, you sound like a man who's asking his friend if he can start dating his sister. I've had twelve years to think about it. And if I had it to do over again, I would have grabbed the phaser and pointed it at you instead of them. Wait a minute - you've been declared dead. You can't give orders around here. For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others. Now, how the hell do we defeat an enemy that knows us better than we know ourselves? Besides, you look good in a dress. The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me.

[align=center][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/d3a2r7/SandrosCollage.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list]

[size=11][/size]

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Turner James Williams l 26 l TJ l Cook
Reticent l Volatile l Loyal
Dervadoo
BUT U KNO ME

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

With: Testing
Theme: Blackbird Song - Lee DeWyze

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0COF8Mu.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=11][/size]

[align=right][size=9][color=#777777][b]Location[/b]:[/color] Testing
[color=#777777][b]With[/b]:[/color] Testing
[color=#777777][b]Theme[/b]:[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxV7C6NELqA]Blackbird Song - Lee DeWyze[/url][/size][/align]

Beloved Lunatic

█████████FULL NAME

████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                                    Who am I?

████████████████████████

Name;; TURNER JAMES WILLIAMS
                                                          Nickname;; TJ
                                                          Age;; 26
                                                          Birthday;; July 7th
                                                          Gender;; Male
                                                          Sexuality;; Heterosexual

Wouldn't you like to know?

████████████████████████████████████████████

Likes;;

Cooking
                                                          Smoking
                                                          Drinking
                                                          Quiet moments
                                                          Learning new things

Dislikes;;

People questioning his cooking
                                                          People interrupting his thoughts
                                                          Filth/Untidiness
                                                          People other than higher ranked officers telling him what to do or giving him commands.
                                                          Not being allowed to punch the people in the previously mentioned dislike in their faces.

All about me

██████████████████████████████████

Personality;;
                                                          TJ is quite a reticent individual, who keeps to himself often. He's not much for words. He let's his actions do most of his speaking for him. Though quiet, TJ has a nasty temper when his fuse is finally burned out. He's been arrested by MPs back at base on numerous occasions for fights he never intended to be in. Even though his temper has gotten him into trouble, he's loyal beyond all bounds to those who deserve or have earned his loyalty.

Biography;;
                                                          Sergeant Turner James Williams was born on July 7th of 2989, to a single mother. Throughout his childhood, TJ had to experience moving numerous times due to him getting expelled from schools, or his mother marrying, divorcing, re-marrying over and over again. The last man his mother had married shipped the teenage TJ off to a military school, stating the boy "needed discipline for that damned temper of his." TJ hated being at that school. Too many rules. Too many people saying he wasn't going to get anywhere. He dropped out during his sophomore year. He didn't return home, knowing his mother and step-father would just send him back. So, the 15 year old TJ lived a life on the streets of some smoggy over-populated city in Texas. He spent a few years living among gangs and other peoples of ill-repute. It wasn't until he finally got arrested for breaking into a store to steal "rich-people" food... You know, the kind of food that was made in laboratories by scientists, seeing as how most of the plant life on earth was damn near gone, for the upper elite who could afford the highly nutritious replicas of old world food.

As of to mock his life-choices, TJ was conscripted into the Army, getting stuck being a cook for the other soldiers while in bootcamp. You could say being conscripted was a blessing. TJ felt he finally found a place in life. He took to military training like he was born into it. And cooking... Boy did TJ grow to love cooking. When not training, running in marches with his comrades, or working in the mess hall, TJ got his hands on every damned cook book he could find. He studied every page and every recipe he could...

Until he got sent to fight some stupid little war over resources. To cut a much longer story short, TJ's actions during the fighting earned him a quick promotion, earning himself the rank of Sergeant in a very short amount of time. His quick promotion, and set of skills he had learned (aside from being a damn good cook), allowed him the privilege of being nominated to join the journey into space.

Behind the mask

████████████████████████████████

Username;; Dervadoo

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxRitz Zorander

xxx████ BASICS

◣ NICKNAME(S):: Ritz

◣ RACE:: Tiefling

◣ AGE:: 102

◣ GENDER:: Male

◣ SEXUALITY:: Heterosexual

◣ HOMETOWN:: Amestris (Formerly), Cypher (Currently)

◣ CLASS:: Wizard

xxx████ APPEARANCE

◣ HAIR COLOR:: Jet Black

◣ EYE COLOR:: Blue

◣ HEIGHT:: 6'0"

◣ WEIGHT:: 170 lbs

◣ TATTOOS/RUNES:: Black tribal-esque markings on face and horns.

◣ PIERCINGS:: Earlobes

◣ SCARS:: A thin scar on the palm of his left hand from when he sold his soul.

xxx████ ATTRIBUTES

◣ ABILITY SCORES::

STR ◣ 10
                                    DEX ◣ 13
                                    CON ◣ 14
                                    INT ◣ 21
                                    WIS ◣ 14
                                    CHA ◣ 16

◣ FAVORED WEAPON/SPELLS::

◣ Quarterstaff
                                    ◣ Burning Gaze
                                    ◣ Burning Arc
                                    ◣ Mage Armor
                                    ◣ Mirror Image

xxx████ PERSONALITY

Ritz is the definition of arrogance, and rightfully so. Having worked and worked for decades in becoming a powerful wizard, Ritz feels he's earned the right to be this damn magnificent. Ritz is also very prideful and often lets his jealousy get the better of him. Especially upon discovering the raw natural talent his younger sister possesses, Ritz felt as if he were cheated out of his hard work. The limelight and awe that was stolen from him drove the Tiefling to sell his soul to gain more power, but in turn changing him into a much colder person. This has caused a tear in the relationship between he and his sister, the two frequently butting heads on numerous occasions on how certain situations should be handled. Ritz is more than willing to do dirty work. Even if that dirty work means ten people get killed in the process of destroying a monster, or using people as bait to lure out an enemy. Because of this, Ritz is often viewed by his peers as cold and ruthless, this treatment being further enforced due to his putting himself first before others.

xxx████ BIOGRAPHY

Ritz spent his entire life with his nose in a tome or book, his eyes glued to a dusty old scroll while his hands feverishly memorized the motions needed to mastering spells and magics of all kinds. Years of studying. Years of hard work in becoming a great wizard... only to find out Ayla, his beautiful yet mischievous baby sister, had such a natural grasp for the arcane. A raw, natural talent that made Ritz envious... jealous. All this hard work. All this effort. And for what? To have it brushed aside as if it were nothing, all because Ayla was a true prodigy? He couldn't live with that. He couldn't. And so he left his home to travel the world to find something, anything, that would make him more powerful. After almost twenty years of traveling about, Ritz returned home, a comepletely different man compared to the one that had left. Ayla immediately noticed the change in her brother's personality, calling him out on what he had done during his time away. Demanding to know what he had been up to. Upon Ayla finding out that Ritz had sold his soul, an argument between the two erupted, their fiery tempers escalating to the point where they nearly came to blows. In a rage, Ritz left home again. For the following few years, Ritz gained renown performing mercenary work. Though his methods were off hand, he always got the job done.

xxx████ EXTRAS

◣ THEME SONG:: LINK

◣ POSTING COLORS:: LINK/HEX CODES

◣ EXTRAS:: (Wishes can go here.)

Beloved Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers