Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Damon Mathias Jones

Thoughts: I really wanted to keep with my own ambitions..but hey I did get to follow her here..
Listening to: No one I ignore everyone unless I really need to engage...
Clothes I found clean: These things
The Music in my head: Of Mice And Men - Bones Exposed

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Damon came here to do his job to his kind. He had to help the overlord be freed, it could get him back his memories of how he became what he is now. He sighed as he looked at the clock. It's 5 am and Ariadine, the girl he followed here is awake, she dreamed of the event again, good to know his work isn't going to waste at least. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He slept for awhile, he got here before the girl did. He really didn't need sleep as much anymore. He has taught himself to make this body function on less then an hour of sleep, granted he doens't push himself all the time like that but he can. He sat up. He was alone so far, it'll be interesting to see who he'll be rooming with. Obviously other demons would be here, he wondered if any would reconise him, then again...Kane prefered to be alone he didn't like to be well known. It made his work a bit complicated. He sat up and took a shower and such then laid down he was in his clean clothes. He didn't have much else to do.

He waited for the girl to be lively again and when she was he got up. He wasn't going to make contact but he liked moving around when she did. He left his upper dorm and walked into the school. He was o where near her. He walked around the school now, just bored. He didn't need much to be entertained he more just listened for thoughts. He liked going into people's minds to see how he could turn them around and make them dark. When he was just starting he simply just sat in hell. But he was approached by someone and was asked to help create new demons through his powers. He accepted he had nothing better to do and let him be on earth once more.

He sighed as he walked, he did have classes today, he could just go to his first class and wait there, it was still a bit early though. He doubted he would be able to get in. He sighed, he knew his schedule decently, he had his great memory to help. He had English, which he definately hoped they would focus on classical literature, because even if he lived when it was created he was still very fond of it. Damon found his class number and sat on the floor next to the door, he knew no one would be in there so he waited listening to his ipod, Ariadine was obessed with hers and he did see the value in having one so he picked it up. He just sat and waited as he listened to music.

██ ► ❝ There is a darkness inside us all, I just like to help people oh you know let it all out!~~~ ❞ ◄██

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out.Of.Comedy.: bad opening posts are bad I'm sorry x.x

Beloved Gatekeeper

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Appearance
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
THE BASICS
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Name: Shinkarie Demaskus Mastare
Real Age: N/A
Male or Female: Male
Human or Demon: Human
Type of Demon: N/A
Height: 6'7'' ( 80 4/10 Inches )
Weight: 148 Lbs ( 67 Kgs )
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Light Brown

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIGGING A LITTLE DEEPER
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Grade/Class: Twelfth Grade
► Fist Fighting / Testing His Strength in Physical Activities
► Mind Games / Playing with Peoples Thoughts and Using it to his Advantage
► Light Weight Clothing / Small Sweaters or White Shirts, Not very interested in Appearance
► Metal Working / Anything related to Old Style Armor Styling and Forging
► Board Games / Chess, Checkers, and Manacala
Dislikes:
► Teen Drama / Had sisters growing up that never quit arguing
► Out of Tune Music / Anything used in a improper tone or management, has a way of pissing him off
► Computer Games / Anything Electronic is impossible for him to use
► Charismatic People / People who have the trained ability to match his charismatic attitudes
► Groups In General / Growing up He never participated in much besides Kendo, even then he stayed apart from the others.
Powers: N/A
Bio: Growing up, Shinakrie wished for a simple and simplistic life that wasn't forced through his father's wants and dreams. He didn't follow up with his hopes and dreams through Middle school and ended up dropping out for a single year, having started early in Elementary school, he had an ability to somehow talk his way through most situations. He met a girl at a young age who changed his outlook on life when he was only Fourteen, and this changed his mind to continue with his education, having helped the girl through tough times and small movements of making himself better, Shinkarie promised to try and give the world a 'second' chance. Shin loved the outdoors as a child, until his mother was taken in a car accident when he was fifteen, he closed himself off from the world and decided he wasn't going to go through with it anymore, he never did eep his promise to the girl. Shin enjoyed small things like Sword Play,and Blacksmithing, now in this day an age knowing as metal working. Creating things like weaponry and armor was something he mastered to take his mind of the pain that he considered reality. he came to terms as he continued school so his father would not disown him until he could properly maintain a lifestyle. He continued throughout his sixteen year old and seventeen year old years, by opening up once more, and focusing on bettering himself once more, but sicne this world was unforgiving and unable to properly maintain his happiness, even for mere seconds, 'or so it seemed', destruction came again, his father's house burned down, himself inside of it, and Shinkarie had to raised his sisters who were only twelve and ten. He worked two jobs along with school and finally being old enough, he was kicked from a small home he'd raised money for and forced to move out to the school he attends know, with a broken past behind him, and his future only shakingly controlled before him, he now stands at the Gate to the School, and hopes this 'third' chance, will not be a waste.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
JUST A LITTLE EXTRA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dorm Room: 105B
Username: schet Prekrashcheno

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
»『 Shinkarie Demaskus Mastare

Thoughts: What the hell is going on
Listening to: an errie silence and the friend I've found along the way
My identity for the day:the clothes that fit
The song thats floating in my mind:Advent Children OST - Those who fight (Piano Version)

notxallxisxlostxtoxthisxexsistancexbutxitxfeelsxx

Shinkarie makes his moves here "and says his charming words here"

asxifxsomexsortxofxpresiousxitemxwasxstolenxx

██ ❝ I will protect everyone as best I can!! ❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Ariadine Jean Marie Hughes

Listening to:
Clothes I found clean:this clean stuff
My Weapons: Her guns
The Music in my head:Sleepwalking - Bring Me the Horison

Ariadine and she talks "like this" hfjfdnm

██ ► ❝ Music is the strongest form of magic. ❞ ◄██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
»『 Micha Brown & Aoi Hoseki & Amelia Winchester
【 Gay (Seme) 】 【Gay (Seme) 】 【 Straight (Uke) 】

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
❝ Just look up to the sky and smile, things do get better even if the demons chasing you know how to swim, simply prove that you can swim faster... ❞
╰☆╮
❝ Love is something that can kick you when you're down, and then kick you into next week, but you have to remember, loving someone can be hell, but don't let it consume you so much that you forget yourself... ❞
╰☆╮
❝ I've stared into the eyes of my demons with a gun to my temple, but I refused to let them when when I put the gun away and called for help.... ❞
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Micha laid on the roof. He had been contiplating everything that had been going on. These missing students was trouble some to him. Why were people still flocking here even if some were missing...The fact his parents weren't trying to get him back isn't that shocking though, they put him here to have a better year. Why have a child when you don't feel like caring about it, then again his sister was their princess. At least here he had some friends here. He was always kind and that was something that always stood out about him. He smiled as he watched birds fly over his head. He whispered "I have to wonder if this is becoming like a birdcage..." His hand going up toward the sky and made a griping motion with his hand.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Aoi walked along, he didn't feel like being at school today. His fifth break up this year...it was a sad thing to him. Aoi was and could be considered a man whore. Only it was brought upon him because he usually had 5 boyfriends a year, but he never went further than a bit of second base. He sighed as he walked not paying much attention, his mind wondered to all the whispers. Who cares? as long as he isn't taken or those he knows and cares about then why should he let it weigh his heart and mind down? Aoi whispered "But I will it is a wonder what happened to them..? Maybe the students were just withdrawn with no chance of saying good bye and giving new contact info...jeez..." It was pretty loud as he walked, he could probably be heard by anyone he walked by.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Amelia sat in her classroom by herself. She was studying, she was focused on getting her grades up. She wasn't about to lose her high class standing. She was physically shaking as she focused. She finished up actually within minutes and smiled. She began to walk out and she was ran into by a boy being chased by some other guys. They seemed like they were after him. She said "The hell is going on?....why are you running in the halls!?" She was looking to the two boys, though Amelia didn't look like it she was an upper class student, and she was known as the hot-headed class president. She was already kinda annoyed because she was ran into but more so at the boys chasing the other.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Location: Roof walking in the courtyard a classroom she found it and it was quiet
Thoughts: what is happening...seriously? Why is everyone so concerned? What the actual hell?
Listening to: the tweeting of birds random whispers people talking and such...and hopefully an explination.
Clothes I found clean: click their pictures
Height: 6'4" 5'11" 5'3"
What's playing in my head? Micha & Aoi & Amelia
☾Ⓞut ⓞf Ĉomedy: trying to see how well this layout will work. ☽
☆═━┈┈━═☆
╚═════════════════════════╝

Beloved Gatekeeper

Username: Chrimson Butterfly
teacher or student: Student
Character name: Arwyn Nailo
Age: it's rude to ask a woman her age, but well here's the thing, I'm about 118 so I look 18
Race/species: very gifted Elf
Sexuality: When I'm with a female. I'm a lesbian, when I'm with a male I'm straight I guess
Powers/Abilities/skills: Shapeshifting(I can shift into any form I wish, I just happen to have a preferance for butterflies), Element manipulation(I can manipulate or create and control the four main elements, Fire, Earth, Water and Air) and Empath(I can sense others emotions, and with enough concentration calm those emotions.)
Bio: Arwyn was born under a full moon, a night said to gift elves with amazing powers. She was raised with love and care, it being said she was the next High Preistess of her people but she doesn't want to be this just a simple girl with a supposed high destiny.
Personality: soft spoken, sweet, kind and compassionate.
Appearance: User Image
weapons: none why when elements aid me

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Arwyn Nailo

Location: Well...I don't know exsactly where I am I think I'm on campus though!
Thoughts:uhhh where am I..?
Listening to: no one

Oh my powers...
Shape Shifting currently: Human looking
Element Manipulation: none at the mement
Empathy: well I pick it all up really but nothing really seems to be troubling

The song thats floating in my mind:Ghosts - Mayday Parade

notxallxisxlostxtoxthisxexsistancexbutxitxfeelsxx

Arwyn walked holding her bags. She didn't quite know what to do or where to go, she hasn't really left the tribe lands...in awhile. She was roaming with confusion completely on her mind. She didn't know where she was. She just wanted to just get in her dorm and get to place to relax and meditate. She roamed and found her way to a place. It was nice, her eyes scanning the area she had no idea where she was. It certainly was nice. She sighed and found a paved road. She took a deep breath tiredly. She wasn't in the mood to be this lost. She followed the road, the sun beating on her skin. She had pale skin, she worried of it burning. She walked on seeing some buildings. She doubted she would run into anyone, but she hoped so because she needed some directions.

asxifxsomexsortxofxpresiousxitemxwasxstolenxx

██ ❝I just want to get by and possibly prove that seriously I'm no preistess...❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Charlolette Justine Mayes
For the love of all thats good, please call me Charlie

Thoughts: I...I just want to talk to her damn it...
Listening to: music!~
What my identity is today: click my picture :3
The song thats stuck in my head: I'm not insane - Avenged Sevenfold

╔═.♥.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Charlie woke to shouting downstairs, she sighed and whispered to herself "Is this really needed this early in the damn morning gods.." She sighed heavily, she sat up and looked up and checked the time. She smiled, as she thought, she would be on! Yes no downstairs for me!~~ She got up and walked over to the computer and began to boot it up, she got dressed while it booted. She hummed a song that was stuck in her head. She smiled as the screen came up. It was a picture of her meshed with their combined likes.

She sighed as the yelling increased upstairs. She ran her hand through her hair. It was a bit ick she needed to redye it. She was curious why her parents were fighting. She shook her head as she sat in her hair and pulled her hair back smiling. She logged on, and turned on Skype hoping she was on. Her inside prayers of her being getting louder. She wasn't in the mood to go downstairs yet.User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

██ ❝ I just want to be free from this home...please... ❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.: I took so long I'm sorry!~

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» Ryosuke Inoue 』
► 15 ✖ Freshman ✖ 5'5 ✖ 115 ✖ Uke ✖ The Prodigy ◄

Thoughts: This is getting rediculous, I mean really...just fall in line for some time and then do you own thing when they honestly can't do anything to repremand you brother...oh what am I thinking, I have alot of work to do....
Listening to: Well come on hard to miss them all yelling...
What my identity is today: click my picture :3
The song thats stuck in my head: Action - Nu'Est

╔═.☾.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ryo couldn't miss the shouting going on downstairs. He had no idea that was what was going on with Kouta, then again they didn't really talk, he didn't care. Ryo wanted job security he wanted to have his life laid out for him. He wasn't fond of the idea struggling with trying to find his own path, he enjoyed the stability. He knew his parents would be going on about this in a different room where they would be less heard. He sighed and then all he could hear was music now. Ryo sighed and rolled his eyes, he got his ipod and put it on to some of his Kpop stuff.

He pulled out his work, well if one would look closer it's clearly not his, he's not in any freshman classes that were normal. He worked through this all quite quickly, all the freshman work done he then moved onto the sophmore work. He was having an easy time with this, he was even doing some advanced student's work, He got paid for all of this, about 10 per subject(which with some it was all of their work) a week for doing a weeks homework. He didn't mind gave his mind a good work out. He finished all he was doing for the others. He sighed and shrugged. His brother was going to skip out soon. He smirked and turned on his xbox360, he set up his headset so the sounds wouldn't echo the house.

He then moved it so he could hear if someone came in. He smiled as he began to mess around on left for dead. He played on, he didn't have really any friends, he doesn't to expect his brother hell his brother might sneak out, which he'll see out the window, he never told his parents when he left. He wondered if Kouta ever thought he ever sold him out. He shrugged again and now just worried about zombies and careful of how he moved, he had a brusie on his side from some hitting him to make him drop his books.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════.☽.═╝

██ ❝ I am going to be what they expect of me, even if it's the last thing I do❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» 『 Dominic Raynes 』
【 26yrs ✔ English Teacher ✔ 6'1 ✔ 170lbs ✔ Seme ✔ The Helpful Teacher 】

Thoughts: You'd think a few weeks of being around and I'd know where I'm going..guess not..
Listening to: the water..and well now a sudent not at the school odd.
What is making me look like an adult? : click my picture :3
The song thats stuck in my head: Keep Holding On - Falling In Reverse

╔═.✩.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Dominic sighed as he parked at the docks. He was late, and quite throughly lost. He sighed as his hand went through his brown locks, it all moving right back into place as his hand moved away from the messed with area. He was so upset with himself right now. Sure it's a new place to him but how could he get lost again...the princpal was a great person, so understanding about the fact was new to this place entirely and had no idea where he was going most of the time. Even if there was kindness to his mishaps he still felt a teacher shouldn't be late.

He got out of his car fighting off any cursing he could feel on his tongue. He looked around, trying to spot the school but didn't. Yet he spotted something else, someone in the uniform could this student be lost? He began to walk forward, he would make enough sound on the dock to not seriously surprise the kid. He was holding his shoulder and concern rose. Could the student be hurt?

He now spoke "Are you alright? You're holding your shoulder are you hurt? or are you lost? I see you're in the school's uniform and it's well past the time we're supposed to be there..." He stuttered a bit, but it was because of where he was, but this person's well being took over his fear. He did hope the boy would respond soon though...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════.✩.═╝

██ ❝ I am going to make a difference, I want to help and inspire them all....❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» 【 Valerie Hughes 】
『 18yrs ❧ Senior Student ❧ 5'9 ❧ 170lbs ❧ Uke ❧ The Goth Metalhead/ Mother 』

Thoughts: I don't feel so good
Feeling: Worried, sick
Listening to: My music, and parents calling to one another
What did I take 2 hours to choose? : click my picture :3
The song thats stuck in my head: Would you still be there ~ Of Mice & Men

╔═.ღ.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Valerie had woken earlier that morning feeling horrid. She didn't want to go to school, in fact she could just not go and call Keisuke. She bit her lip, it had been a bit since they last saw eachother. Her eyes went wide when the urge to puke hit her. She got up and ran for her bathroom and began getting sick. She shook her head as she carefully held her hair back. She hasn't felt this sick in some time. She really shouldn't go to school. She stood slowly, and sighed. She cleaned herself up. She would have to tell her parents and have them call. She needed to just lay down. She had been feeling tired for awhile. She sighed as she went down the stairs in her attire, which she didn't quite pay attention to. It was a pair of Keisuke's boxers and one of her tank tops. She walked into the kitchen and said "Mama I just got sick upstairs and I just over all feel like crap I'm staying home please call the school...." Her mother looked like she pitied her and nodded. She called the school, while Val's father glowered at her outfit and she just turned and went right back upstairs and back into bed.

She pulled her phone out of her bag and sighed. She then stopped dropping it and went to get sick. She sighed and cleaned up again. She just wanted to see Keisuke but this was clearly not possible. She layed back down. She sent him

To: Kei~<3
Kei I am sick today, anyway you can come out? I've been puking all morning since I woke up and I've been tired for awhile now...I miss you Kei

She sent it and sighed. She put her phone down and closed her eyes. She wanted to see him but if she was sick he didn't need to be part of that. She sighed, then she sat back up in a bolt, her inner voice telling her something has been missing she got up. She went to her calender. She noted something was missing. She hadn't, oh no this...this is beyond bad. She heard her parents call up their goodbyes and get wells. When she heard the door shut and the cars leave she shouted "s**t" She turned and grabbed her phone and called Kei waiting for him to answer. Her calender had indicated, she was 3 days late for her period.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════.❦.═╝

██ ❝ I am going to make a difference, I want to help and inspire them all....❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Beloved Gatekeeper

Lineage/ Angel's group rp

Username: Chrimson Butterfly
Name: Kane Hughes
Actual Age: at least 5 Millenium
Height: 6'4
Weight: 193
Eyed Color: Grey
Hair Color: Brown
Race: Vampire
Wolf Form: Nope.

Powers:
> Elemental Control---
He can control, and create elements and use them to his whim
> Telekensis-----
He can move things with his mind which can be done many ways, he is now at the point he just needs to think and it'll be done, but he generally likes using hand gestures for the fanfare
> Read Thoughts----
He can read surface thoughts, unless he has time to concentrate then he can delve deep into your mind
>Duplication-----
He is able to make at least 3 copies of himself and can only take 3 hits before disappearing

Weapon stock: rather not hunt my kind thinks

Bio: Kane feels as if he is as old as the sun. He has watched the world move on and on, and he remembers everything. He likes remembering and he's quite proud of all he's seen and done. He now just floats on his stockpile of money. Kane is a pureblood but this was never something he boasted, he didn't think that made him better than anyone, and with the time he's spent on the earth he has changed many people. They have their lives without him, he didn't ask them to stay, he was known for saving the sick from dying to enjoy a life just them. With this he grew lonely and he has begun kept to himself. He is known for his age, and has been approached by the Council to be a member for some time, but he has politely declined each time he has been approached in the past. He now has been debating their offers with the rising problems. But he wasn't going to just walk up and ask for a place now. He would need to be asked for again.

Now Kane's powers, this is something he learned was his slowly. These powers didn't come to him easily like some, he hurt people he cared about with some of them, the others just became fun. When he was "younger" he messed with them all the time, he was known to be a horrid prankster. Now he doesn't boast his power either, he is now just not fond of such fluanting. He feels that to gain power you do not flaunt your own, but simply earn the respect to hold power from others.

Affiliate: He is a lone man, but helps those he can
Grand Council/Lower Council/None: None at the moment
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
User Image

Beloved Gatekeeper

Lineage/ Angel's group rp

Username: ChrimsonButterfly
Name: Mishka Byuko
Actual Age: around 900
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150
Eyed Color: Green
Hair Color: Red
Race: Werewolf
Wolf Form: I may not look too firece but fear me
Powers: Nope
Weapon stock: Nope.
Bio: Mishka was born on a full moon, her mother always believing this is why her wolf form is white like the moon. She was never one to lose her temper easily even with the time she's had on her. She was born so long ago her memory isn't the best at times. She only holds her memory she deems nessasary and if it isn't consider it forgetten right then and there. Mishka moved from pack to pack after her mother and father as well as their whole pack was hunted and killed. Mishka, made herself forget most of the details because she didn't want to remember. This was around when she was 200. She then went from pack to pack. She always helped and cared for it. She never let anyone fall at her side if she can help it. Now she wanted to have some power to help protect it. She deemed the last Alpha was doing a horried job and she did as she needed taking the place by winning all she needed. She didn't kill the last Alpha, she let her have her life but she had proven to be better in both wit and strength.
Affiliate: Wolf Pack
Grand Council/Lower Council/None: nope?
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance:
User Image

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
» 『 Kane Hughes 』
【 25(well....5,000)yrs ✔ Vampire ✔ 6'4 ✔ 193lbs ✔ Semuke ✔ Potential Help Always 】
【 Elemental Control ✖ Telekensis ✖ Read Thoughts ✖ Duplication 】

When I'm not at home I'm here: the woods
Thoughts: Today I just..want a walk and work on my powers
Listening to: no one but the sounds of the forest
What is making me look like an adult? : click my picture :3
The song thats stuck in my head: Mirror Mirror ~ Rooster Teeth

╔═.✩.══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kane woke in his penthouse and sighed. He was alone. No fling last night or the night before, he fed but he didn't go out after. He shrugged to himself. He wanted to go out today and work on his duplication ability and see what all he could do in it. He got up and walked into his bathroom(for pics click home in my where I am thing) and took a shower and then got dressed(click pic). He then went into the kitchen and got something to drink and went out. He walked into the woods, the walk there was wonderful. He loved the crisp morning air

When he got there he found a clearing and breathed in slowly. His eyes closing slowly as three duplicates of himself now stood next to him, giving a smirk to himself. He closed his eyes and now each one held a different element. He said to himself "Alright this is cool, the more you learn I guess." He then made it go away. He smiled as he ran his hand through his hair. This was something he did every morning, he then looked for a log and moved it over with the flick of two fingers and made it closer and sit down. She closed his eyes going into a meditative placement and opened his mind to listen for any thoughts this morning.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════.✩.═╝

██ ❝ I am going to make a difference, With all that I know...I must...❞ ██

Out.Of.Comedy.:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items