Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image

So this is me: [Full name]
                                          But you can call me this: [Nickname]
                                          I’m clearly a: [Gender]
                                          I joined the world on: [Birthday, month and day only!]
                                          And now I’m [Age] years old.
                                          I hear people say I stand at: [Height]
                                          And the last time I checked, I weighed: [Weight]
                                          These were always peculiar to everyone: [Any other features, like tattoos/piercings/noticeable scars. Feel free to leave this blank]

〖 ☾ ☆ ═══════ IS THERE A PLACE DEEP WITHIN? ═══════ ★ ☽ 〗

Now I’m dealing with my other self: [Senshi/Knight/Villain name, if they have one]
                                          Which seems to emerge with this: [Transformation item, if they carry one]
                                          They look like this: [Sailor/Knight/Villain form, link can be provided here.]
                                          The weapon of choice: [A person’s weapon they use, if they have one]
                                          But they have other abilities, too: [Powers, if they have any. At least two attacks, and any special skill that comes with being a senshi/knight/villain, such as a higher tolerance to heat, should be mentioned here as well]

〖 ☾ ☆ ═══════ A PLACE WHERE YOU ═══════ ★ ☽ 〗

These are awesome, thank you! [Feel free to add more likes]
                                          + Like
                                          + Like
                                          + Like
                                          Really? Get these away! [Feel free to add more dislikes]
                                          - Dislike
                                          - Dislike
                                          - Dislike
                                          Someday when life turns nice: [Goal/dream, at least one]
                                          I hope I never have to encounter these: [Fears, at least two]
                                          You’re the one I love the most: [Crush/Love Interest. Feel free to leave this blank]

〖 ☾ ☆ ═══════ HIDE YOUR DARKEST SINS ═══════ ★ ☽ 〗

This is my style; sorry if you don’t like it!: [Personality, at least a paragraph]
                                          You really want to know?: [Bio, at least two paragraphs]
                                          Oh, but I failed to mention: [Extra information, feel free to leave this blank]
                                          It’s nice this understands me so well: [Theme songs, feel free to leave this blank]
                                          Don’t mess with my god of fate: [Gaian Username]

Blessed Humorist

User Image

So this is me: Sabrine Avery Hawthorne
                                          But you can call me this: Sabby, Rine or Brine
                                          I’m clearly a: Female
                                          I joined the world on: November 30th
                                          And now I’m eighteen years old.
                                          I hear people say I stand at:
                                          5'11"
                                          And the last time I checked, I weighed: 157 lbs
                                          These were always peculiar to everyone: She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right shoulderbone.

Now I’m dealing with my other self: Spirit Sailor Jupiter
                                          Which seems to emerge with this: She wears a ring of rose quartz on her left pointer finger. She holds that hand up to transform.
                                          They look like this: Spirit Jupiter Power, Make-Up!
                                          The weapon of choice:Jovian Rose Petal: It's the ring that she wears to transform. It grows metallic properties, attracting electrical charges to her hands so she can utilize it for her powers.
                                          But they have other abilities, too: She seems to be in-tune with the weather around her, and she can read the weather patterns when she looks at the sky. She can control some aspects of weather, especially earthquakes and thunderstorms, as well as trees. Her powers are as follows:
                                          Lightning Force: Spirit Sailor Jupiter simply makes physical contact with her foes and causes an electrical shock which can paralyze the enemies for a short period of time.
                                          Nature's Defense: Jupiter can summon a bunch of plants to encircle her allies and grant them defense from attacks for a short period of time.
                                          Evergreen Courage: Jupiter grows a tree near her enemy, and once its roots touch the ground, they slowly begin to ebb away the enemy's will to fight until they pass out. However, this attack is weak from fire and can easily be burned away.
                                          Jupiter's Awakening Fury: Jupiter stomps on the ground, causing it to shake as lightning shoots down on her hand and charges her powers. After a bit, she sends a giant surge of electricity at her enemies. This move can be deadly, so she hardly uses this.

These are awesome, thank you!
                                          ♃ Motorcycles, scooters, mopeds . . . motor vehicles.
                                          ♃ Being free, to run around in the outdoors
                                          ♃ Whoppers, her favorite candy
                                          ♃ Citrus sodas
                                          ♃ Basketball
                                          ♃ A very specific type of tea
                                          Really? Get these away!
                                          ♃ Staying still
                                          ♃ Cooking
                                          ♃ Reading
                                          ♃ People who never take chances
                                          ♃ Most kinds of tea (though the one that she really loves is a mystery!)
                                          ♃ Losing
                                          Someday when life turns nice: She simply wants to travel around, maybe as a professional basketball player. But she doesn't really plan her future.
                                          I hope I never have to encounter these:
                                          ♃ The water
                                          ♃ Never reaching her goals
                                          You’re the one I love the most: None for now.

This is my style; sorry if you don’t like it!: Sabrine is blunt. She doesn't like to sugarcoat situations, and if something is bothering her, you can bet that she will tell you in the most direct way possible. This can make her seem like a b***h to most people, and she doesn't like to screw around when it comes to accomplishing her goals. She'll strike out on her own and accomplish her goals if necessary; most people are dispensable to her. She can become friends with them and throw them out if they lose their usefulness to her, which makes her more than manipulative. As hard as her exterior can be, she can also have a motherly side to her. She'll be there for the people that she truly enjoys, giving them advice if they're going through a problem, and offer them a shoulder to cry on if they need one. If anyone's done her friends wrong, she won't hesitate to walk up to them and punch them. Her violent strength can be hidden from her rough exterior and manipulative ways, but she will use it if she finds it necessary to. She may be aloof and reserved to most people, but deep down she dislikes being alone for a long period of time. Her thoughts get scrambled when she has to face a situation alone, and she's not able to keep her head in-line as she could in normal situations. She won't admit it, but she is more people-oriented than she believes, even if she's not so great in socializing with them.
                                          You really want to know?: In the past, Spirit Sailor Jupiter worked her best to keep her expansive planet safe from any invaders there may have been. She was one of the strongest soldiers on the planet, and sometimes she would even spar with random soldiers just so she could practice. Everything was peaceful in her kingdom until the arrival of the Mythos Mafia. Terranite and her lackeys entered the kingdom and destroyed it with their hands. Consumed with grief, Spirit Jupiter grew insane and threw herself off her planet, killing herself. But what she didn't know was that she had a new future ahead of her, and that she would gain another chance at her duties again.

Sabrine was born in an upper middle class neighborhood with her parents and three brothers. She had a peaceful life compared to some people; however, she wasn't satisfied with this. She wanted more from her life, and she always had a sense of adventure to her. And it wasn't just her--her father was a traveling musician, and her mother was a nurse. However, her mother often went to trips that was beyond the borders of the United States. So naturally she wanted to be like them, but at the same time she had the burning desire to do her own thing. One of her older brothers was a member of a bicycle gang and he invited her to be a part of it. So she naturally joined, though it wasn't as hardcore as one might believe them to be. In fact, they spent a lot of their time in skate parks and abandoned parking lots, honing their skills with the road. Oftentimes they would also do off-road vehicular sports like quading and dirtbiking. She still did well in school though, because of her parents' expectations for her, and in the group she was often "the smart one" alongside her brother; perhaps it was one of the reasons why the group decided to keep her around.

One day she was out with her group to the beach. It was a summer vacation and neither her no her brother wanted to stay in the house. So everyone got their things together, hopped on their motorcycles (though Sabrine just hopped on her brother's, as it was more gas efficient that way) and traveled to a beach. With their swimsuits on, everyone went into the water. Sabrine was particularly adventurous though, and she ventured in far deeper than anyone else did. Before she knew it, she was being swept by the rough waves, calling out to her brother and the gang to help her. Thankfully, one of the members noticed her and grabbed some lifeguards to pull her out. Sabrine was unconscious at this time, and when she woke up she found herself in a hospital with her family surrounding her. Being pulled into the abyss . . . that was all she could remember about the situation. Not being able to breathe, not being able to speak and not having anyone around her . . . those were the only things she could remember. When she walked out of the hospital it had taken her a while to even go near her shower. Nowadays she seems to cope with it very well, though don't expect her to go swimming or to venture too deep in the water anytime soon.

The group disbanded in the sophomore year of high school (as her older brother and a lot of the key members were heading off to college and didn't have the time to be around them anymore), but Sabrine still learned a lot about self-defense and "not taking crap" from people. Some of the members were kind enough to teach her some basic martial arts and she has her strength to back her up if she needs it. Now she's in her last year in high school, and she finds herself confused as to what she wants to do in life. She finds herself enjoying basketball, and she wouldn't mind making a living out of it, but she's unsure if that is the best decision for her or not. However, the life she knows it will change very soon.
                                          Oh, but I failed to mention: She seems to have a soft-spot for cinnamon-flavored . . . anything.
                                          It’s nice this understands me so well: "So What?" by P!NK
                                          Don’t mess with my god of fate: l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image

So this is me: Carson Abram Goldschmidt
                                          But you can call me this: Goldie but don't call him that. Ever.
                                          I’m clearly a: Male
                                          I joined the world on: April 23rd
                                          And now I’m Eighteen years old.
                                          6'2"
                                          And the last time I checked, I weighed: 172 lbs
                                          These were always peculiar to everyone: He has one of his ears pierced, though with the jacket he tends to wear, most people don't notice. He also has many marks on his body, most notably the tattoo on his back signifying his membership with the gang, as well as the number "13" tattooed on his right cheek (though it's usually covered with a bandage).

Now I’m dealing with my other self: Spirit Venus Knight
                                          Which seems to emerge with this: He has an armband of amethysts. He outstretches his hand and wills himself to transform in order to do so.
                                          They look like this: Spirit Venus Knight, yo!
                                          The weapon of choice:Heartbreak's Hope: A pata which can be light or heavy, depending on the heart of the person who's holding it. A person with a more positive heart will notice the weapon is lighter.
                                          But they have other abilities, too: He has the power of gravity manipulation--he can change the center of gravity from objects or people, like telekinesis. He can make others feel lighter or heavier depending on his will. As a civilian he can move small objects without physical contact, like pencils or pieces of garbage. He can also adapt to changes in gravity fairly easily, making him immune to most gravity shifts. His common attacks are as follows--
                                          Gravitational Violence: This is his basic gravity shifting abilities, where he can increase/create gravity, or decrease/remove it, whether it's on himself, his enemies or his allies. The control time can vary depending on how much passion he puts into it, with more passion resulting in less control time.
                                          Ecliptic Assurance Pulsar: Spirit Venus Knight sends a shield over to his allies, deflecting attacks enemies may do for a short period of time.
                                          Stellar Boomerang: He simply sends a ball of gravity to his enemies, with a moderate chance of contorting their body structure in a way which it's debilitating to their fighting abilities.
                                          Venus Paradise Siege: This is his powerful move, where he does something that he shouldn't ever try--black hole creation. Though the black holes are very small, he can still suck people into oblivion if they get too close. On the same note though, he can also create white holes, which can bring people back from oblivion. Whatever he chooses though, the penalty is still the same--the very large potential of losing his life.

♀ Paper! He can do just about anything with a piece of paper, even if it's a dollar bill.
                                          ♀ Rock music
                                          ♀ Drawing
                                          ♀ Having fun
                                          ♀ Winning fights (If he's entering a fight, he better come on top!)
                                          ♀ Ice cream
                                          ♀ Being with his family
                                          ♀ Energy drinks
                                          Really? Get these away!
                                          ♀ People who aren't serious (He's not always serious, but he has standards)
                                          ♀ His past
                                          ♀ People who flaunt their money ("They know NOTHING about life".)
                                          ♀ Rowdiness in public spaces (He WILL handle it if he has to)
                                          ♀ Science
                                          ♀ Broken pencils
                                          ♀ Seeing his family hurt (he's highly protective of them)
                                          ♀ Being made fun of (whether it's himself or if it's someone else)
                                          ♀ Tea
                                          Someday when life turns nice: He wants to make a living as a comic book artist someday. He also aspires to have a family of his own, though this is something he never tells people.
                                          I hope I never have to encounter these:
                                          Never being able to have a happy life. He came from a pretty rough background, as anyone who's ever looked at him can tell. He's been trying to change to have a life for the better, but a part of him has the fear that it would never change, as if his family is always destined to crime.
                                          Losing his friends. Now this is a pretty generic fear that wouldn't surprise anyone if he actually told them. However, this fear tends to make him more possessive of those friends he has. The friends he had in the past either betrayed him, wound up in jail or ended up dead. He's worried that the friends he has now will have one of those outcomes happen to them . . .
                                          His past returning to him, for reasons already stated. He knows that it's something that's going to happen [his life only has three destinations--to the jail, to the hospital or to the cemetery], but this is something that keeps him awake at night. As if working late wasn't hard enough already . . . This prospect is another reason why he carries a weapon with him at all time.
                                          Hospitals. This doesn't mean that he's afraid of medical treatment or getting wounds treated. However, looking at a hospital building brings him memories of Saginaw, and he tends to associate hospitals with death. That, and combined with the fear of meeting his ahem, past, compels him to avoid hospital buildings at all costs.
                                          You’re the one I love the most: "Why would you ask me that?" [No one]

This is my style; sorry if you don’t like it!: Carson loves to be around people. However, this is something that isn't obvious. He tends to keep his distance from most people, waiting for them to approach him. He's a guy who loves a fair playing field--while he'll occasionally approach someone, he expects them to return the favor. He hates it when everything is one-sided, and though he's quick to act, he will hold off if he feels like his life is out of balance somehow. He can switch his moods very quickly; he's amiable to a person one minute, but he'll turn hostile if he feels that they're doing something wrong. He places high expectations for people, and he can turn critical if he feels that they can improve. Carson is stubborn, and tries to be a motivator for people, bringing them up if they feel down. He's the type of guy who'll quickly drop everything he does and run to a person if they ask for his help. He's a very emotional man, though again, this isn't obvious at first, and he is very prone to lose his temper with someone. He doesn't seem to think of all the possible solutions he can take to solve a problem if danger/fear/any extreme negative emotion is being waved in his face. His emotions are very inconsistent, and most of the time it can throw people off.
                                          You really want to know?: In his past life, Carson was known as Spirit Venus Knight. He was a protector of the planet Venus along with Spirit Sailor Venus, whom he often looked after at the request of Princess Venus herself. He was dedicated to his job right from the beginning, and he learned a lot about battle tips and strategies from his senshi. He often had casual conversations and would practice sparring with her, and what he didn't realize from those events was that he grew to love her. However, he was a knight sent to protect her, and she was a sailor soldier with the duty to protect their planet; he wasn't going to lead her astray from her duties. So he kept his feelings to himself, and before he knew it, Terranite was able to invade the planet. She came into Venus, destroying its kingdom and most of their soldiers. He witnessed the death of his senshi in front of him, and it drove him in a rage more powerful than anything else he had known. He attacked Terranite and her followers, only to have them kill him. They stabbed him and watched him as he squirmed in his own blood; however, they couldn't hear the words he muttered before his death: "Spirit Sailor Venus, I always hoped that we could have a happy end together . . ." And as if fate had somehow heard him, he was reborn and was given a second chance at life to reclaim his lost kingdom and to hopefully discover the whereabouts of his meaning in life--Spirit Sailor Venus.

Carson was born in Saginaw, Michigan, famously known for its reputation as one of the poorest neighborhoods in the state. He certainly wasn't that much different from the rest of the residents--he lived with his mother and his younger sister; his father died when he was five, just a couple weeks from his sister's birth. His mother worked three different jobs just to help them, and Carson often had to look out for his sister, because of its high rates of crime and prostitution. Many people would target his sister, and there were many times were men tried to kidnap her while their mother was away at work. From a small age Carson taught himself to defend himself and his family at all costs. His family was the reason why he joined with a gang at the age of eight, named the Cardinal Crusade. To the gang he was no longer known as Carson Goldschmidt--he was simply Goldie. With his gang he traveled with them to many parts of the Saginaw area, raiding stores for money and drugs. He always came home with a huge wad of money in his hands, and he never told his family as to how he got the money. He simply told them that he did a lot of odd jobs for the rich people of Michigan--they knew how a lot of people took their wealth for granted. His sister was safe at home, and their family had been stable with their wealth, allowing his mother to work less (though she still kept two jobs for them).

Every day he would meet his gang, clad in red and gold and being taught the ways of the street. He would get caught up in the fights they would get in other gangs, and he was taught how to wield weapons to defend them. His mother was truly worried for him, but she knew that with her work schedule that she couldn't do much about what he was doing. And Carson couldn't simply leave his "second family"--after all, they were how he was managing to live now. So for seven years he stuck beside them, quickly gaining street smarts and being able to outsmart most people he came across. So when he was sixteen years old, he decided that he had enough of the gang life. But he had been in too deep at this point--he would be attacked, killed, and he would be placing his family at stake. So he started out slowly, by telling his gang members that his mother had been feeling sick (and she had been--she had pneumonia at the time and was debilitated from her job), and he slowly stopped dressing up in accordance to them. And one evening, he gathered his family, their belongings and left the house without saying a single word to anyone. He wasn't sure what they were going to do, or how they could do it, but he knew that everyone had to leave the neighborhood right then and there. His mother told him that she heard from a friend that there were housing services in Massachusetts, so they decided to move their with their 2002 Cadillac Seville and travel to Massachusetts. Carson had never made a tighter grip on his gun for his life--it was very possible that his gangmates would find them and kill them where they were. The punishment for leaving the group wasn't going to be light, especially not for a member as valuable as him!

After what seemed like a long, painful day his family finally arrived to Massachusetts. He and his mother were able to speak to the mayor about living in an apartment in Revere, a town that's approximately 15 minutes away from Boston. Carson still had his money from his gang to support him, but he needed more than that to stay afloat . . . so aside from starting school at a local high school, he also applied for a job at Sears to help contribute to the rent (His mother works at a Subway). Oftentimes this has distracted him from his schoolwork, and with the homework he gets in classes, he often doesn't fall asleep until 2 A.M. But even so, he's happy with his life. He's discovered his passion for the arts (his mother even got him a sketchbook for his eighteenth birthday! It's a great way to spend his time in classes, as opposed to falling asleep on every lecture), particularly for drawing, and he's found his aim in life. Now he'd have to file for scholarships and hope that his past won't come to haunt him . . .
                                          Oh, but I failed to mention: He's a tad ticklish; most people wouldn't touch his shoulders unless they want him to jump and scream.
                                          It’s nice this understands me so well: "No More Sorrow" by Linkin Park

Blessed Humorist

User Image

So this is me: Terranite
                                          But you can call me this: On Earth, she's known simply as "Theresa". When she's with her group, she's simply "Lady Terranite".
                                          I’m clearly a: Female
                                          I joined the world on: How ridiculous . . . (She often claims her birthday is July 12th, though she really doesn't have one.
                                          And now I’m unknown years old.
                                          5'7"
                                          And the last time I checked, I weighed: 145 lbs
                                          These were always peculiar to everyone: She does have her ears pierced, and is known to wear lots of jewelry. But nothing more aside from that.

Now I’m dealing with my other self: Just . . . Terranite.
                                          Which seems to emerge with this: "I don't need that sort of thing." [Nothing]
                                          They look like this: "Why would I have another face? Mine is just fine already~"
                                          The weapon of choice:Earth's Wings: A set of sabers which have a poisonous aura to them.
                                          But they have other abilities, too: Terranite can manipulate the earth and darkness, and she can combine them to create powerful attacks. Some of her powers are the following:
                                          Deadly Vegetation: Terranite throws wilted leaves and flowers at her opponents. But be careful--when the dead plants make contact, they will suck out the energy from their victim and slowly pollinate to create more energy-sucking dead plants.
                                          Poison Ivy: Terranite summons ivy from the ground which can grab her opponents. The plants weaken them the longer they hold onto them.
                                          Invasive Harvest: Terranite harvests plants from the ground which can increase her strength for a short period of time.
                                          Earth's Cataclysm: She can cause an earthquake/sinkhole on the ground and split the ground. If someone falls in it, they can be sent to another planet. She can revert changes she does fairly easy and this can work as a distraction ploy.
                                          Magnitude of Nature: Terranite can crush layers of earth to each other, forming mountains. This can work to bury her enemies alive.

☾ An Earth delicacy called chocolate . . .
                                          ☾ Jewelry
                                          ☾ Nature itself
                                          ☾ Dressing up/fashion
                                          ☾ Receiving compliments
                                          Really? Get these away!
                                          ☾ Milk. Talk about disgusting!
                                          ☾ Litter/pollution
                                          ☾ Overly energetic people
                                          ☾ People with a horrible fashion sense
                                          ☾ Outsiders interfering with her Mafia
                                          Someday when life turns nice: "I already have the Moon Kingdom, what more could I want? But . . . I suppose it would be nice to make the universe a more beautiful place. Earthlings are so disgusting . . ."
                                          I hope I never have to encounter these: ☾ Losing her power
                                          ☾ The trust of her minions (she keeps a pretty tight leash on them, unless if they're a part of her Mafia)
                                          You’re the one I love the most: N/A

This is my style; sorry if you don’t like it!: When people look at Terranite, all they see is a young, fragile young woman who needs to be protected from the "evil world around her". And this can be seen as the truth, to an extent. Indeed, she does have a lot of her followers guarding her wherever she goes, and her lackeys are quick to harm others if they dare to approach Terranite. On the flip side though, she's definitely not as innocent as people make her out to be. While she can easily appear as ladylike, polite and gentle, she also has a side to her that's more cold, manipulative and aggressive. She tries to fake her personality for people, especially for strangers, but it also doesn't take her long to become pissed at others. However, her rage isn't always as directed as some people may believe. Her rage is more quiet and cunning, and her revenge to the other person will come when the time is right. Terranite isn't one to rush things, and she will plan out every single aspect she can think about before a plan sounds good enough to her. She is very capable of switching personalities; she can be warm and bubbly one moment and switch to a personality that's colder within a few seconds.
                                          You really want to know?: Terranite was from the desolate outskirts of the universe. Wherever that location is, no one really knows. What they do know, however, is the power of darkness that Terranite held inside of her. Even at her relatively young age (however young that may be for others) she excelled in manipulating dark energy. When Galaxia fell, Terranite was still hidden in the darkest depths of the universe waiting for the opportunity to strike. She knew that everyone would feel great about themselves after stopping a universal disaster, and she needed to wait until they would be at their most vulnerable before she would strike them. But she didn't strike them alone. While she was wandering in the depths of the universe, she came across certain individuals who felt the same way about the universe as she did. Terranite used that opportunity to form her own group, the Mythos Mafia, and when the time was right, she struck them.

The Solar System fell one by one; with each planet the group struck, their power only grew stronger. The last planet (or celestial object, whatever) they struck was the moon. And what a destruction it was! Terranite didn't destroy the kingdom as much as she did usurp the old royal family and steal their rightful spot on the throne, though she may have caused a little damage to the architecture. Since then though, the damage has been repaired, and Terranite has made herself comfortable on her new Moon Kingdom. She hasn't heard anything from the Sailor Senshi since that destruction, and she's determined to keep it that way. She now overlooks the Earth as well as the Moon, and still sends enemies there on occasion. However, with the way she destroys the same enemies she sends, most people see her as a "mysterious Victorian heroine". However, her public appearances on Earth are rare, and people would be blessed to even have a glimpse of her silhouette. She still wanders on Earth as a normal-looking human being who appears to have no significance for the way the planet is being ran, and it amuses her greatly to think of how easily the people of Earth can be manipulated. Her presence is often labeled as an urban legend--people often debate as to who exactly she is, if she even exists at all! Once in a while they hear of a "Theresa" saving them, but the humans don't exactly know anything about her. To them, she's a mystery. To her mafia, she's the breadwinner in terms of gathering energy for them. They respect her and she respects them, and she believes that when they're all together, they will have control for the rest of the Solar System for eternity.
                                          Oh, but I failed to mention: She has an affinity for Victorian clothing, and keeps plenty of gowns, hats and parasols in her wardrobe.
                                          It’s nice this understands me so well: "Mother Earth" by Within Temptation

Blessed Humorist

SO WHAT'S THE TIME?

Fall (September - November) || Winter (December - February) || Spring (March - May) || Summer (June - August)

• 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 •
                                                      • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 •
                                                      • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 •
                                                      • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 •
                                                      • 29 • 30 • 31 •

Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday || Sunday

HOW'S THE WEATHER COMING ALONG?

Sunny || Partly Sunny || Cloudy || Rainy || Windy || Breezy || Stormy || Thunder || Hail || Sleet || Snow

Scorching || Hot || Warm || Moderate || Cool || Chilly || Freezing

WHAT TIME IS IT?

1:00 || 2:00 || 3:00 || 4:00 || 5:00 || 6:00 || 7:00 || 8:00 || 9:00 || 10:00 || 11:00 || 12:00 ||

A.M. || P.M.

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

"Running through the middle of a storm, I cant dream in this dark night
Dont embrace loneliness with open arms"

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech!"

"Thunder, run from here to wherever you are
Then tell you that we believe you, with ten thousand volts we believe you"

The clouds are here: {Location}
And the thunder speaks to them: {People I'm with}
The sky can sense this: {Mood}
Out of Candy? Looks like I'll need more . . : {OOC}

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
SOWHERE WILL YOU ± GO . . .

⇛ ⇛ x x ⇚ ⇚

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Whatdaya think yer doin' here, actin' all suave and shi'! You coulda killed ev'rybody with tha' move! I can' believe tha' yer one of the 'chosen ones' . . . Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech."

⇛ ⇛ x x ⇚ ⇚

WHEN I WILL MURDER##YOUR SOUL?

This is a perfect place for a riot: [Location]
Wanna start somethin'? [Company]
H-how I'm feelin'? . . . Thanks for askin': [Mood]
I'm Out of Charcoal again? Seriously!?: [OOC Chatter]

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

Birds and butterflies
Rivers and mountains she creates

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech!"

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O

But you'll never know
The next move she'll make

Tch, this can look better: [Location]
If only you knew my power: [Company]
Always know this: [Mood]
Out of Carnations? How could you let this happen!?: [OOC Chatter]

Blessed Humorist

TOUYA SAKAKIBARA

User Image

xxxвαsιc ιиғσямαтισи
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxx Gender Female

xxxx Age Sixteen

xxxx Height 5'4"

xxxx Weight 126 lbs

xxx ρσωєяs
xxxx Side Protagonists; "Good side"

xxxx Animal Sumatran Elephant

xxxx Mew Mew Peach

xxxx Abilities Mew Peach's powers are dominated by the earth. She can summon peach blossom petals for an elegant attack, or she can stomp on the ground to create earthquakes. While it seems as if she can have control over the entire planet as a weapon, her powers aren't very good against steel, and anyone who can trap her in a steel cage or can somehow remove her from contact with the ground will have a very easy target on their hands. This is her main weapon and some of her abilities.

❀ Peach Perfect: Her main weapon, which is a microphone that she often sings into.

❀ Ribbon Peach Applause: She summons a flurry of peach blossom petals that can blind enemies and explode upon contact, which can debilitate them even more.
❀ Ribbon Peach Blossoming: Mew Peach summons blossoms on her allies, which can heal them of their injuries and cure them a little bit.
❀ Ribbon Lovepeach Serenade: With her microphone, Mew Peach sings a song into her microphone. This can pacify her enemies and possibly lull them to sleep.
❀ Ribbon Peach Resonance: Alternatively, Peach screams into her microphone, which can disorient her enemies and create a distraction for them.

xxxx Additional Informaton Touya has a heightened sense of smell and has been known to be an extremely lucky person (because of an elephant's role in the superstitious world as symbols of good luck and prosperity).

xxxвισɢяαρнץ

Compared to her peers, Touya hasn't had much of an eventful life. She was born and raised in a well-of neighborhood of Shibuya, Japan with two parents and three sisters. As one could imagine, This brought Touya into a hyper-feminine setting, and with her father as an engineer he typically wasn't around the house very often. She was raised around a lot of opportunities, and Shibuya was well-known as a fashion center in Japan; right from when she was born she taught how a lady should dress, how a lady should speak, how a lady should act, and how a lady should think. But even with all of that pressure around her, that didn't stop the rebellious side of her taking an occasional grip on her and direct her away from how "proper ladies" should act.

xxxρєяsσиαℓιтץ

When it comes to first impressions, Touya is very profound in leaving a positive one. She's very polite, and always tries to act her best for others. She seems to always know when to behave her best, and is often considered as a "little lady" of sorts. But of course, she's nowhere near perfect! She may be calm for the majority of the time, but it certainly doesn't take much effort to set her off. And when she's angry, watch out! She will turn feisty in a heartbeat, and she's not afraid to stand her ground when she thinks it's necessary. There's also a tendency to talk down to others, and her snobby side can slip through, even when she's trying to be polite. Coming from a privileged family has given her more opportunities than others are granted, and once in a while she fails to realize this. When she makes a mistake, she'll try to apologize for it. However, she might also be quick to discard the problem as the other person listening to her "too deeply". She's used to making friendly quips in her family, and though they're infrequent, they still occur, and it may catch anyone by surprise if they don't know enough about her.

Blessed Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Username: ] l Sailor Centaurus l
[ Characters name: ] Sebastien Caltabiano
[ Age: ] Twenty-four
[ Height/ Height: ] 6'3" :: 182 lbs
[ Birthday: ] June 11th
[ Personality : ] Because of his occupation as a potion-maker, Sebastien is often seen as a hermit. This is true, of course--Sebastien often keeps to himself. It takes a lot for the man to open up to someone, and when someone speaks to him, he often appears to be unfeeling and not very compassionate. He is very blunt, and if something seems wrong to him, them he will not hesitate to point it out. He's very skeptical when people tell him "facts", and his common response to them is "Uh-huh, sure, keep telling yourself that". Sebastien carries himself with class, and he refuses to let himself do anything that would make him look like a "peasant". Yet despite all of this, there is a man with an undying loyalty to his friends once they get him to open up, and once they gained his friendship, they will have a resourceful ally by their side 5ever. He's an explorer at heart, (again, because of his family's trade of being a merchant), and it's not uncommon to see him travel from one place to another with an undying curiosity. He's always willing to learn more and has a deep curiosity in other races and other cultures; he doesn't mind listening to others' words when it means listening to other cultures and other ways of living. In spite of this, there's a deep anger that burns inside of him at the mentioning of Hylian royalty . . . it isn't a good idea to mention them around him, for he will become crankier than one likes him to be.
[ Class: ] Warlock/Merchant
[ Race : ] Hylian
[ What color is your soul? : ] Good . . . as far as you know.
[ Story time! : ] Sebastien came from a very well-off family. His father was a traveling merchant, and his mother often stayed at home, looking out for the house. But it wasn't to say that his mother was just a "stay-at-home" mom--she came from a long lineage of potion-makers, and Sebastien naturally wanted to follow her footsteps. So he spent many of his days reading tomes on potion-making and helping his mother around the shop; when he was older, the mother allowed him to make potions alongside her; it was during this time that he was also able to pick up magic spells and to use them as a way to defend himself. He became proficient in potion-creating just like she was, and he had a lot going for him. That was, until Sebastien turned twenty.

It was a lovely day like any other, and his father was coming home with plenty of items to sell at their shop. It was a happy reunion, or at least it was supposed to be. Sebastien waited by the Hylian bridge waiting for his father to cross it when a group of bandits suddenly popped out and raided his wagon. Sebastien immediately attacked the bandits with his magic spells and ran to his aid. His father had been badly wounded, and he went to the Hylian royalty asking for their help. However, the guards brushed him off and told him that they didn't have time to deal with "petty situations like that". Sebastien's father died that day, as well as Sebastien's loyalty to the Hylian royalty. From that day on Sebastien became the new merchant of the family, and taking the twin knives his father held as a weapon he now wandered to regions of Hyrule at his pleasure, learning more about the world beyond from what he's known. However, there's still a part of him that wishes to get his revenge on the Hylian royalty. He wouldn't mind seeing the castle burn to the ground, so hear their screams of agony . . . but this is just a dream thus far. For now he's just continuing his parents' work and getting whatever he can out of the world.
[ Anything else we should know? : ] He is still a very proficient potion-maker, and always carries them in his pockets at all times. Or at least recipes to create them.
[ Wow that's sharp! ] Can wield a weapon, and does carry a set of twin-daggers with him. But he's more profound in magic, with controlling basic elements; it's where his specialty lies. He can control all elements, though what he can do with each element is limited to the very broad basics.

Blessed Humorist

User Image User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

x x x x x x x x x x

⇒ ⇒ The Potion-Maker/Traveling Merchant ⇐ ⇐

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech!"

I suppose I'll make do with this: [Location]
Didn't expect to see you here: [Company]
This shouldn't concern you: [Mood]
Out of Compassion? Sounds like a personal problem: [OOC Chatter]

Blessed Humorist

User Image

So this is me: Kennedy Fitzgerald Bishop
                                          But you can call me this: Ken, or Fitz, I guess . . . Punching Bag is common, though
                                          I’m clearly a: Male
                                          I joined the world on: June 29th
                                          And now I’m eighteen years old.
                                          I hear people say I stand at: 5'8"
                                          And the last time I checked, I weighed: 149 lbs
                                          These were always peculiar to everyone: He always seems to have bruises and such injuries throughout his body, but most of it is covered by his clothing: especially the scars that travel from his wrists to his forearms.

Now I’m dealing with my other self: Spirit Moon Knight
                                          Which seems to emerge with this: Has a ring on his pinky finger that he squeezes to allow his knight self to emerge.
                                          They look like this: Spirit Knight Release -- Moon!
                                          The weapon of choice:Serenity Blessing: A shamshir he carries with him. Seems cold to the touch and carries properties of darkness.
                                          But they have other abilities, too: As a knight of the Moon, Moon Knight possesses powers of darkness. Not as in "an evil being" kind of darkness, but what its original meaning is--the absence of light. He's very sensitive to light both in civilian and knight form--he burns easily when the weather is especially nice. He always seems to be cold, though he doesn't mind it too much. His powers are considerably weaker in the day than they are at night-time. His abilities are the following:
                                          Lunar Isolation: This ability allows the knight to hold up a barrier between him/ally and his target. All attacks enemies land on the target has been replaced by a wall of darkness for a period of time.
                                          Moon Shadowfall: Moon Knight can slip into the darkness and disguise himself in the shadows, which can make for a good surprise attack. However, if a person has an ability to sense those in the dark, then he can easily be caught. He also cannot remain in the darkness for too long, for the light will be more harmful to him the longer he stays in, so this can only be a shield if this is a quick attack.
                                          Shreds of Purity: Moon Knight scatters dark fog all over the battlefield. While this can be good in blinding the enemies, it can also blind his allies, and hurt their eyes if they have a sensitivity to the darkness.
                                          Shadowsnap: Moon Knight snaps his fingers and freezes his enemies' shadows for a short period of time, immobilizing them.
                                          Valzer dei Dannati: "Waltz of the Damned" in Italian. The knight begins to dance around his targets, surrounding them in a veil of darkness. Then while they can't see him, he appears from behind them and slices them, leaving them injured. With all of the darkness he surrounds himself in, it's very likely that the sun could scorch him, and it uses a lot of energy, so he rarely uses this move.

☾ Singing
                                          ☾ Two Moons~~!
                                          ☾ Nighttime, it's nice to gaze at the stars and the moon when it's out
                                          ☾ Weekends! He doesn't have to worry about school
                                          ☾ Caffeine (as it allows him to focus more)
                                          ☾ Novels
                                          Really? Get these away!
                                          ☾ His low self-esteem
                                          ☾ Not being strong for others
                                          ☾ Sunny days
                                          ☾ Waking up early . . .
                                          ☾ Socializing (Mainly 'cause he's scared of people)
                                          ☾ Being considered as "weird"
                                          Someday when life turns nice: To be able to stand up to others with confidence, and to pursue his dream as a singer.
                                          I hope I never have to encounter these: Never making friends, living a life of failures, judgment people hold against him, losing himself (or the grip on his sanity)
                                          You’re the one I love the most: None at the moment.

This is my style; sorry if you don’t like it!: Hyperactive and impulsive are the first traits that are often described for Kennedy. The man often approaches people with a lot of energy, and that energy tends to be a lot more than what one person can handle at a time. The man has a habit of saying things as they enter his mind, without giving too much thought into it; as soon as something enters his mind, it leaves just as instantaneously. He is very prone in losing his temper and becoming violent toward others, especially when he HASN'T had his caffeine for the day. He is very upbeat, tries to look at the best side of situations, and can easily appear to be naive to those who don't know him. However, a lot of this has toned down thanks to his past experiences and the fact that his mother's been more strict in ensuring that the teen takes his medicine (though he's honestly NOT a fan of taking it, and typically only remembers it willingly when he's been feeling depressed). What people see nowadays is a teenager who seems to be emotionally absent from a lot of stimulants in his life. When he sees a person, he typically smiles at them, says a greeting or two and then just goes along in his own way. Despite how friendly he can appear to people, he knows that he doesn't feel any sort of emotion for a lot of them; in fact, some resentment burns inside of him when he thinks about how he's gotten along with people in the past. He often struggles in seeing others as people who are just trying to take out their anger on someone, and seeing them as assholes who just want to watch the world burn. If someone wanted someone with a "hero complex", then they clearly weren't looking for the teen who would be glad to let people go if it meant saving his own skin . . .
                                          You really want to know?: The Knight of the Moon was always a mysterious one--some would even debate as to whether or not he actually exists. See, the Moon Knight came from the far side of the Moon, or the dark side. The side that never saw the light, however people acknowledged it, it was still the same cold, dark surroundings that he was brought up in. He was always brought in the darkness; the cold or the absence of light never bothered him in the slightest. However, the Moon Knight always found himself curious of what it was like on the other side, so he took a day to look at it himself. He found a girl at a random encounter, whose name later turned out to be Yue; she was the next princess of the Moon Kingdom. It was this event that motivated him to become her guardian, to truly be her knight, which pleased Neo Queen Serenity greatly. He visited the Moon Kingdom more often, and before he knew it, he found himself in love with this girl. When the princess was 18, he gave her the best present he could muster for her--his loyalty and his love for her. To his joy she said yes, but he didn't know that their happiness wasn't going to be everlasting. The night before the wedding soon arrived and the Moon Kingdom had been under attack. The scene of the kingdom in flames made him run to the kingdom, but what really got him was seeing his princess with a knife to her heart. He failed to protect his princess, but he was determined in avenging her. The minute he charged for the girl, he was good as dead. With his head cut off he fell to the ground, and the Moon Kingdom had been destroyed.

The Bishop family originated from New York, New York. Kennedy is among the youngest of five siblings, only having a sister who's younger than him. Altogether, that made for seven kids who all were named after presidents: Grant, Jefferson, Pierce, Taylor, Truman, Kennedy and Reagan--all from the belief that their kids were destined to have great lives. And for some of them that was true--Grant went to be a lawyer, and Jefferson a computer technician; Pierce is working on a degree to be a sports coach, and the other kids seem to have their lives planned out. They were often praised for being who they were; unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case for Kennedy. Right from the beginning he didn't seem like he would live up to the same expectations that his siblings would have. He was diagnosed with ADHD. As a result he typically had trouble getting along with his peers; he spoke too much and was generally too much for anyone to handle. Though his parents allowed Kennedy to get into therapy and to help him cope with his oddities, it failed to help him as he transcended to his later elementary school and early middle school years. At that time, it was when his flaws were the most obvious, and the reminders of how "imperfect" was never-ending.

Oftentimes he came home bruised and injured from kids who'd shove him against the walls or into lockers, but Kennedy often believed that it was how friends treated each other and endured it for their sake. He never did well on his homework and was placed underneath more pressure from his parents to perform as well as his other siblings could. The pressure continued to build up in his life; he eventually raided his family's cabinets and ingested bleach. He was founded by his dad and rushed to the hospital. After having his stomach pumped, his family then decided that it was best for them to move away from the large city and move up to a town close to New York. He thought that he would have had a brand-new start . . . though because of his visits to his counselor he was often believed to be a psycho child. "I got messages on my Facebook that he just got out of the crazy people's hospital! Think he'll try to kill us?" He hadn't been entirely sure how they got those supposed "messages', or why people from his old school would even care about him if he hadn't been in the area anymore, but he was still determined to start anew . . . and he seemed able to with a girl he liked named Monica. She expressed an interest in dating him, and after a couple weeks he warmed himself to her. She wanted to know a bit about where he came from, and Kennedy felt the confidence to tell her; she smiled to him, expressed her sympathies, and then the two of them separated ways. Kennedy returned to the school the next day, confused about the weird looks he got from his peers, or the snickering he heard when he walked in the hallways. The end of school couldn't have came faster for him, and when he talked to Monica about what he noticed that day she only laughed. "You really are gullible, you know? It's kinda cute, really. I thought those were just rumors, but damn was I wrong!" Something in Kennedy snapped that day, and before he knew it, he found Monica on the ground with a swollen cheek; he supposed that one could add "domestic abuser" to his list of faults.

His family discussed about what to do with him, and they agreed that they couldn't simply drag his family from school to school just because one of their children wasn't getting along with everyone. It was then that they decided to separate on friendly terms, deciding to have his mother take three of the kids, including Kennedy himself and having his father take the remaining ones in their family. This broke the teenager apart as well, since he knew that they were all doing that for his sake . . . He found himself some medicine left on the counters and attempted suicide a second time. He was hospitalized again, and once he recovered, he moved with his mother and two siblings to Boston, a place that wasn't in New York, so hopefully it would be easier for him to adjust than just moving a town over. He's enrolled in the school district there since his last year of middle school, and he's been attending the district since. He still found his place as "the crazy psycho kid", though it hadn't gained as much prominence as it did in the past. Even so, it didn't stop Kennedy from developing a social anxiety and taking part in self-mutilation. Those feelings of depression only went away when he first joined his school's choir, where he discovered that he seemed to have a natural talent as a singer. He suddenly gained an appreciation for singing, and he spent most of his time in the choir-room even in the afterschool hours to practice. As of late he's discovered the talent of the group Two Moons, as he's sure that a lot of people have, and he's taken an admiration for them. His parents aren't exactly supportive of what he wants to do, but they don't actively tell him to stop pursuing those dreams, either.

He doesn't exactly know what he's aiming for after high school--after all, he doesn't really even believe that he'd be around for that long. His love of singing is probably the only thing that'd carry him around unless he can find another reason as well.

Oh, but I failed to mention: He's been friends with Yuuki Song since he first started attending the high school in Boston, and he considers her his only friend as of now.
                                          It’s nice this understands me so well: Transformation Theme :: "Kagachi" by Zektbach
                                          Civilian Theme :: "Stop and Stare" by One Republic
                                          Knight Theme :: "Aeons of Raging Darkness" by Rhapsody of Fire

Blessed Humorist

User Image
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ x C H A R A C T E R x x D A T A B A S E x ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Name: Philomenos Richard Watson
          Birthday: December 9th
          Height: 6'3"
          Weight: 164 lbs
          Also Known As: Opal Knight
          Personality: Despite his physical faults compared to others, and always comparing himself to others, Philomenos always tries to get along with others with his cheerful, optimistic personality. He prefers to see the better things in life instead of moping about the worst; in fact, he'd rather ignore all negativities when possible. It's not to say he's blind to events around him, he simply just doesn't want to acknowledge them. He's headstrong and won't give up on something until he sees no way out, and even then it would take him a lot of convincing. He feels lucky that he can be alive, and because of that, he doesn't hesitate on sharing money or some objects with others, as it's his way of "sharing his luck".
          Weapon of Choice:Earthen Fury: His main weapon, a sword decorated with opal jewels. It carries some powers of electricity.
          Wrath of Zeus: A two-handed weapon attached to a six foot-long pole and a spear point. It has powers of electricity bound to it. [LOCKED]
          Abilities: He can predict changes in weather from looking at the sky. He's also an insulator to electricity, becoming immune to electric shocks. His common powers are the following--
          Flora Tempest: The knight of Europa hurls flower petals at his enemies, which then the petals leave tiny electrical shocks to the target if contact is made. An enemy can be paralyzed if enough petals strike it.
          Shortshock: Snapping his fingers, the knight can stick the enemies where they stand, immobilizing them. This move only lasts for five seconds.
          Europa Evergreen Effect: Wood and electricity combine for this attack, first sealing the enemies in a clearing of trees, and then shocking everyone within range with a huge lightning strike. While this attack doesn't hurt him, he can injure allies with it if they get caught within range, so he hardly uses this attack.
          Other Information: Philomenos often gets sick a lot, and because of this, he's often in bed and away from the city life; he takese online classes from the comfort at his house.
          Theme Songs: Civilian Theme :: "When We Die" by Bowling for Soup
          Knight Theme :: "Hunting High and Low" by Stratovarius

Blessed Humorist

User Image

██ ┊ NAME:xSetsumi Hayashibara

██ ┊ AGE:xSeventeen

██ ┊ GENDER:xFemale

██ ┊ HEIGHT:xFive foot two; 5'2"

██ ┊ WEIGHT:xOne hundred and six pounds; 106 lbs

██ ┊ SEXUAL ORIENTATION:xBisexual

██ ┊ ALIAS:xSailor Saturn

██ ┊ TRANSFORMATION:x Saturn Planet Power, Make-Up!

██ ┊ ATTACKS:xSilent Salvation: Sailor Saturn's main weapon, a javelin which is transformed from her guitar. The weapon is cold to the touch.
                                                      Severed Threads of Redemption: Sailor Saturn creates a series of slashes that she aims to her enemies. When the slashes hit her enemies, they are stricken with a deep chill that can cause them to hesitate in making their moves.
                                                      Chilling Revelation: Sailor Saturn can send a blast of cold dark energy at her enemies, possibly freezing them for a short period of time.
                                                      Back from the [un]Dead: Sailor Saturn can zombify one of her enemies (so she cannot zombify more than one enemy per battle), which makes healing moves dangerous to them. However, this also means that Sailor Saturn's attacks can now heal them if she attacks them.
                                                      Cries from the Abyss: Saturn's more powerful move. She swings her weapon to the ground and summons an earthquake, from which shrilling cries from the ground can be heard. The cries from the ground paralyze opponents for a while, giving allies a chance to land attacks. However, when she uses this attack, she has to remove herself from battle to heal herself, or else she can die.

██ ┊ PERSONALITY:xFrom the surface, Setsumi is a very quiet and polite girl. She rarely speaks when she's in public, and even when she does speak, her voice tends to trail into a series of whispers. She always goes out of her way to make others feel comfortable, though this is mostly from self-made obligation and not because she really wants others to be happy with her. Her entire being can be described as ghostly, since she tends to not be heard, not be seen, and can disappear with the blink of an eye if she desires. She is not very loyal to others, and it takes a lot to make the girl care for someone. Despite this, she seems far too gullible for her own good and she has a tendency to rush into plans without thinking it through. When she has a chance to break through and do her own thing, you can bet that she would probably take that opportunity to do it. She tries not to assume leadership position, but if she is forced on the spot to do so, then she will step up and do so with a series of stammers and a trembling body. She prefers to leave people alone and do her own thing, but once someone is able to ground her, then she will be a dependable ally for them, carrying a quiet yet dutiful aura. She is a very adaptable person and can deal with most changes very quickly with little to no questioning.

██ ┊ BIOGRAPHY:xSetsumi was born in very modest circumstances. She was abandoned by her parents when she was born, and was instead raised by her grandparents. Her grandparents were very strict in having the girl learn her manners, and overall being raised "like a lady". While this sort of lifestyle has made the girl very soft-spoken and able to put up a persona of a well-mannered lady, there was a part of her that wanted more than that. Her grandparents placed a tight leash on her, since they saw her parents as "incompetent", and they didn't want their grand-daughter to be as "loose" and "irresponsible" as her parents had been. However, they still allowed her to go to a public school, and Setsumi joined a lot of after-school clubs and such to explore what she wanted. Though her grandparents controlled her, they haven't dictated her future, nor had they really bothered to place pressure on her to find a passion in life.

She once met a girl named Yuzuki. Well, not really met like "Hey, how are you?" kinda met, but more like Yuzuki took one look at Setsumi and decided that she wanted to be Setsumi's BFF. Yuzuki kept following Setsumi around the school, much to the girl's chagrin. At first, Setsumi didn't want anything to do with the girl and just wanted to join her "club for the day", just to see what she would be interested in. However, she soon warmed up to Yuzuki, and the girl offered to give her guitar lessons to pass time. Before Setsumi knew it she was in love with the guitar, and even after her lessons she always aimed to perfect her guitar playing. She and Yuzuki were the guitar-playing duo, and they soon formed their own band named Lolita Magnolia. They recruited a person as the drummer, a bass guitar player, a keyboard player, a violin player and a vocalist, and they were soon practicing their songs in Yuzuki's garage. This was, until Yuzuki moved to America when Setsumi was in the second year of high school (or first year of high school by Japanese standards), leaving the girl to take charge of the band.

So now in her third year of high school according to Japanese standards, Setsumi has taken full charge of Lolita Magnolia! She does okay in academics for the sole purpose of keeping her band going and to keep her grandparents satisfied. Her band's been out playing more concerts and slowly rising to fame, but this girl isn't aware of her past life as Sailor Saturn, nor does she know about the day of her awakening . . .
                                                      ██ ┊ USERNAME:xl Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

The silver flakes flutter down in the light and fade away
just like the firefly's light we saw back in the summertime

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While the silver illusion dances down from the skies
wrapping oneself up as if in a dream, and falling into a deep sleep isn't a bad idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff