Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Man-Lover

User Image

Made by / / Akira Fujihara

Rules / /

Rule/ / 1. Do not post on here.
If you have something to say, simply comment on my profile or private message me.

Rule. / / 2 You may look.
I don't care if you gawk, awe, glare, and/or stare.. Just don't steal them.

Thank you.

Profile skeletons / /

[u][align=right][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=1][size=27]F[/size][color=Silver]irstname[/color] [size=24][color=Silver]L[/color][/size][color=1]astname[/color][size=18][/color][color=silver]◁[/color][/size][/align][/u] [align=right][color=black][size=12][u][b][color=silver]♪ ♫[/color] [/b][i][color=1] T i t l e [/i][b][color=silver]♫ ♪[/color][/b][/b][/u][/color]
[/align]
[align=right][size=18][color=black]♠[/color][/size][url=][img]image[/img][/url][size=18][color=silver]♣[/color][/size][url=][img]image[/img][/url][size=18][color=1]♥[/color][/size][url=][img]image[/img][/url][size=18][color=black]♦[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right] [color=silver][b][color=black]text[/color][/b] text [u]text[/u] text[color=1][b]. . .[/b][/color][/color][color=1] [color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=silver ]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=silver ]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=silver ]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color]▀ ▄[color=black]▀ ▄[/color] [/color][/align]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[size=10]
[color=1][b]Name[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Nickname[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Stage Name[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Age[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Date of Birth[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Nationality[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Hair[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b](age 16)

[color=1][b]Eyes[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Piercings[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Hand[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Height[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[b][color=1]Weight[/color][/b] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Sexuality[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Blood Type[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Past time & Talents[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Average Hours of Sleep[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite food/s[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite flavor of ice cream[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite male band/s[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite female band[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite manga genres[/b][/color] / / [b] text [/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite animal/s[/b][/color] / / [b]Text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite type of girl/s[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite type of boy/s[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Favorite type of music[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Hates[/b][/color] / / [b] text [/b]

[color=1][b]Pet/s[/b][/color] / / [b] text [/b]

[color=1][b]Occupation/s[/b][/color] / / [b]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Details[/b][/color] / /
[color=1][b]♠[/b][/color] [b]text[/b]
[color=1][b]♣[/b][/color] [b]text[/b]
[color=1][b]♥[/b][/color] [b]text[/b]
[color=1][b]♦[/b][/color] [b]text [/b]

[color=1][b]Quotes[/b][/color] / / [b]"text" "Text"
[/b]

[color=1][b]Personality[/b][/color] / / [b]Text
[/b]

[color=1][b]Appearance[/b][/color] / / [b] Text

[/b]

[color=1][b]______ Outfits [/b][/color] / /
[url=]Everyday at Home[/url]
[url=Formal[/url]
[url=]Choice[/url]
[url=]School[/url]
[b][color=1]Going out Outfits (seasonal)[/color][/b] / /
[url=]Winter[/url]
[url=]Spring[/url]
[url=]Summer[/url]
[url=l]Autumn[/url]

[b]text
[/b]

[color=1][b]Origin[/b][/color] / / [b]Text

[/b]

[color=1][b]Theme song[/b][/color] / / [b][url=][/url] by [/b]

[color=1][b]Voice[/b][/color] / / [b][url=[/url]text[/b]

[color=1][b]Arts Received of _______[/b][/color] / / [url=][b]None[/b][/url]

[align=center][color=1][size=12][color=black]text[/color] [i]text[/i] text [strike]text[/strike] [/color] [b][color=silver]. . . ![/color][/b] [/size][/align]
[align=center][color=black][color=1]┗[/color]━━━━━━━━━ [color=1]♫ [color=silver]•[/color] ♪[/color] ━━━━━━━━━[color=1]┛[/color][/color][/align]

Fashionable Man-Lover

Ȟosting |ovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӒkira Ғujihara
♪ ♫ S a d i s t i c H o s t♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy over me . . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image

Name / / Akira Fujihara

Nickname / / Aki

Host Name / / Kira

Age / / Nineteen (doesn't matter)

Date of Birth / / February 14th

Nationality / / Japanese

Hair / / Obsidian Black

Eyes / / Milk Chocolate Brown

Ear Piercings / / Two on the left, three on the right.

Hand / / One silver titanium ring on both hands each ring fingers. Left hand, diamond embedded.

Height / / 5'9ft

Weight / / 130lbs

Sexuality / / Bisexual but likes guys more

Blood Type / / O

Past time & Talents / / Kickboxing, reading, dancing, singing, and writing. (Mainly anything creative and/or have to do with sparring)

Average Hours of Sleep / / 6

Favorite food/s / / Sushi or anything with rice

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Mint chocolate chip

Favorite male band/s / / DBSK & Big Bang

Favorite female band / / 2Ne1

Favorite manga genres / / Battle/action, comedy, emotional drama, and romance....?

Favorite animal/s / / Cats

Favorite type of girl/s / / Cute, silent, independent, reliable, shy, glasses... Mother figure.

Favorite type of guy/s / / Sexy, cute, young, uke, dependent, semi-clingy, short, sweet

Favorite type of music / / Hip-hop, rap, R&B, trance... (Beats he can easily dance to.)

Hates / / Sympathy, his birthday(because it's his mother's death anniversary too)

Pet/s / / None

Occupation/s / / Host, writer, infamous singer/dancer on youtube.

Details / /
Surprisingly good with hands and footwork because of dancing
Dance crew of six called Gravity Obliteration.
Youtube Singer/Choreo Celeb
Finishes a 400 or more paged book in one day

Quotes / / "Sympathy is bullshit." "I won't let you sleep a wink tonight."

Personality / / Akira is quite calm and and well mannered. He's silent to those of who he thinks he won't get along with. Akira uncontrollably thoughtful, insults are probably running through his mind about you. He's not very sociable, but he will talk if questioned. He doesn't make friends or go to anyone, they have to come to him. Akira is known to be a sadist and he isn't afraid to show it. He talks with happiness and joy in his eyes when it's about the suffering of someone who had hurt him. He loves the way he looks. Conceited.

With his siblings, he is protective but can come off as aggressive/violent/mean. He's caring and supportive in what they want to do. With them, he's playful, becoming a child he wasn't in his childhood. Even if his siblings and Akira gets into an argument, at the end of the day, they would be at the ice cream shop getting some ice cream. Since he is older, he tends to mistakenly boss them around when he was still living with them but they get spoil rotten when he gets his pay check.

He loves his family deeply and doesn't treat them horribly like he does with other people.

At work, Club Jinx, he is someone different. Akira becomes a heartless sweet talker, sucking the females dry. Some of the girls have to work for what they couldn't pay and some even goes bankrupted. He doesn't care for them, at least he gets his money. He didn't take the name 'Kira' for nothing.

He's intelligent, clever in many ways. Great with words and loves to lie to get where/what he needs.

He isn't absolutely heartless, he just act/wants to be. He'll say he doesn't care, but deep down, there is enough to get him moving. He doesn't give sympathy, but wise and harsh words.

More negative then positive.

Sexually active.

Appearance / / If at home, he doesn't care about his looks, he could be walking around the house shirtless with a bed head and pajama pants on. Now, if Akira was going out, that's a different story. He'd take a few hours to get wash his smooth healthy hair, straighten, and gel up with the Japanese hair product Gatsby that smell of green apples. Before that, he'd decide for thirty minutes for an outfit to wear. He's very fashionable.

Akira has sharp, seductive, captivating eyes. Nothing innocent about it. When his hair is brushed and without styling, it looks like Yukio's hair but his front bangs are an inch longer.

He has a thing for accessories, necklaces, rings, chokers, belts, you name it. Although, he doesn't really head for gem types of jewelry.

Most of his shoes are knee-high and they go over his pants, like the default picture shown.

Since he does work out, he has a fine build body, not ripped. In this world, looks is the key to success.

Small black cat tramp stamp tattoo.
Tattoo design.

Akira Fujihara Outfits / /
Dance Practice
Everyday at Home
Host
Going out Outfits (seasonal) / /
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

Or you can dress him to the way you like. He will wear anything as long as he knows he sexy in it. Remember the only bright color he'll wear is white, he prefers dark colors.

Origin / / Akira's parents divorced when he was the age of three and lived with his mother. It was his choice and he chose his mother over his father. His mother died when he has at the age of ten on his birthday. She was on her way home from picking Akira up from martial arts practice on a snowy day. With him sleeping soundly in the back seat, his mother had stopped at a corner store to by some more supplies for her only child's birthday. When she got out of the car, she was dragged behind the store, raped, and killed. Akira had woken up and gotten out of the car to check up on his mom and hear his mother screamed just before her death. Out of anger and sadness, Akira grabbed a brick and slammed it into the murderer's head and instantly died from the blunt object to the head. Crying silently, he left his mother in the snow and went inside the store to ask for help. Shortly after the police came along with his father.

His father is a rich man and took him in.

Something inside Akira cracked and he lost his sense to taste, smell, speak, and feel. He blames himself for the death of his mother. Akira decided to keep up with his martial arts and asked for other defense classes.

One day, Akira decided to walk home because his father was late on picking him up. He was taking the long way home, he past an alley and heard someone screamed in pain from it. After his mother's death, how can he not run in to help. Akira stared at the little boy on the floor bleeding, for a split second, he thought about his father, that little boy looked like his father. Tears sprang from his eyes, what if his father gets killed by people like that too?

Akira dropped his bag on the ground and grabbed an iron bat the men had used to hit the boy. He fought the men with anger and won with a few bruises over his body. He thought the little boy was dead, but he was just unconscious. Akira took him home and cleaned the boy up, bandaging were it was needed. He found a card with the boy's id, it was Yukio.

When Yukio woke, Akira fed him lots of food and gave him his old baby clothes he found. Akira watch the his little brother gobbled down food as if it was nothing.

His father came home to find his son beaten up and a boy worse than Akira's condition. Akira handed his father Yukio's card and the decided to sent him home. On their way, they saw a woman frantically running door to door asking for her son. She was skinny to the bone, her hair was loose, uncombed, and she stunk. Yukio called out to the woman and ran to her, saying 'Mommy.' Akira looked away, more upset. He didn't want to hear anything that was related to the word mom.

After that day, his father began to see Yukio's family more and it annoyed Akira. It was always Yukio this and Yukio that. It wasn't that he didn't like it though, his father just couldn't stop talking once he started. He then learned that Yukio was his half brother.

When he turned 13, his father married Yukio's mother. Along with the stepmother came a cute little step sister, Harumi Fujihara. She was three years younger than him, making her nine when he was thirteen. Akira constantly locked himself in his room and only appear during meals and bathroom breaks. He wasn't willing to accept the new family members.

One day, while he was taking a shower, Harumi had waltz into his room uninvited. She picked up his mother's photo that was in a small frame. When she notice her brother at the door, she had dropped the photo and glass shattered. Short-tempered Akira ran to her and slapped her with all his might. Little Harumi cried loudly and ran to tell her mother as Akira slammed the door and locked it. He regretted it, because he wasn't able to control his anger, he bruised his sister's beautiful face.

Three years later, Akira recovered from the shock and was closer to his siblings. He began to favor the two's company, smiling and laughing a lot more. Then came along another little brother. Akira was given the honor to name his new baby brother and he was named Kei, for 'joy'. He practically raise his baby brother with Harumi and Yukio soon after, Kei took after his siblings. Akira adored his siblings more than anyone, even if Harumi was hard to understand.

After taking upon a black belt and won, he quit martial arts along with many other fighting style classes and started taking hip-hop dance classes. He began to sing covers on youtube and shortly after, he made his own songs. With good looks and a sexy voice, he was instantly popular.

Another three years past and Akira was living on his own, until his father told him that he will be moving to America. His siblings didn't want to part with him so now they are living with him, even if his stepmother thought it was best is Kei left to America.

He owned a house, a car, and was paying for his own college fee at the age of nineteen. Being a host was the sweet life. Akira was most wanted host and most dangerous. He practically makes millions a day as the handsome lady-killer, Kira. There was a day he made three million just to have sexual intercourse with his rich young lady of a customer. Of course, he accepted.

Since males aren't allowed to enter in a Host club, Akira waltz over to the Hostess side of Club Jinx on break to look for someone to play with in bed. He doesn't look for lovers but more for one night stands. Since everyone was always drunk, it was easy to take them to the hotel and have your way with them.

He hides his true job from his dad, telling him that he's a dj at a club for people under twenty-one. He felt bad for lying, but the club part was true.

Akira has a brother complex for Yukio, which leads to incest with his little brother later on.

Theme song / / Mirotic by DBSK

Voice / / Yuuichi Nakamura

Arts Received of Akira Fujihara / / Photobucket

You're my slave, I got you under my skin . . .

━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Parents:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӒkihito [Ғ/color]ujihara
♪ ♫ D i l i g e n t P r i n c e ♫ ♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

text text text text. . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name / / Akihito Fujihara

Work name / / President Fujihara

Age / / 32

Date of Birth / / September 21st

Nationality / / Japanese

Hair / / Dark brown

Eyes / / Dark chocolate

Piercings / / None

Hand / / Gold ring on marriage finger

Height / / 5'11ft

Weight / / 120lbs

Sexuality / / Heterosexual

Blood Type / / O

Past time & Talents / / Working, napping

Average Hours of Sleep / / 3

Favorite food/s / / Vitamin pills count?

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / None

Favorite male band/s / / None

Favorite female band / / None

Favorite manga genres / / None

Favorite animal/s / / Black Leopard

Favorite type of woman / / Strong, independent

Favorite type of music / / Soothing Music

Hates / / Resting

Pet/s / / None

Occupation/s / / President of a high standing company I haven't looked into yet.

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

Arts Received of _______ / / None

text text text text . . . !

┗━━━━━━━━━ ♫ ♪ ━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShirohime Ғujihara
♪ ♫ W h i t e P r i n c e s s ♫ ♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A light so warm will come and glow. . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Name / / Shirohime Fujihara

Nickname / / Chief Prosecutor Fujihara

Age / / 26

Date of Birth / / December 7th

Nationality / / Japanese

Hair / / obsidian black

Eyes / / Milk chocolate brown

Piercings / / One on each ear

Hand / / No rings

Height / / 5'2 "5'4 on heels"

Weight / / 115 lbs

Blood Type / / O

Past time & Talents / / Taking care of Akira, reading to Akira, cooking for Akira, singing Akira to sleep

Average Hours of Sleep / / 9

Favorite food/s / / Akira's sweet tamago and onigiris

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Mint chocolate chip

Favorite male band/s / / none

Favorite female band / / none

Favorite manga genres / / none

Favorite animal/s / / White Lioness

Favorite type of men / / Protective, loving, caring, supportive

Favorite type of music / / Piano played by Akira

Hates / / Injustice

Pet/s / / none

Occupation/s / / Mother & Chief Prosecutor

Details / /
Never lost a case
text
text
text

Quotes / / "Akira, my precious, precious bright boy..." "The only male I will die for is my son."

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / Past Story by Jude Zee

Voice / / text

Shining just like the Sun . . .

Friends:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʂhin Ӎouachi ʅee
♪ ♫ F o o l i s h G e n t l e m a n ♫ ♪

text text text text. . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Name / / Lee Shin Mouachi

Nickname / / Mochi-kun

Stage Name / /

Age / / 19

Date of Birth / / June 11th

Nationality / / Hmong-Korean American

Hair / / Dark cherrywood (Naturally light brown)

Eyes / / Dark mahogany

Piercings / / One on each ear

Hand / / Titanium ring with a emerald embedded, left hand, ring finger. (From Akira)

Height / / 6'3ft

Weight / / 145lbs

Blood Type / / A

Past time & Talents / / Making tea, reading, dancing, playing the guitar, singing

Average Hours of Sleep / / 12

Favorite food/s / / Seafood(Particularly Shrimp)

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Green Tea

Favorite male band/s / / CN Blue, Paradise,

Favorite female band / / Sudden Rush

Favorite manga genres / / Romance

Favorite animal/s / / Red wolf

Favorite type of girl/s / / Optimistic, attractive... Harumi

Favorite type of music / / Any appeals

Hates / / to hate

Pet/s / / White Chinchilla

Occupation/s / / Dancer, Singer, & Actor

Details / /
Lead Singer/Guitarist a male band of four named Cl☁ud Nine or CN
Knows Japanese, Hmong, Korean, English
Likes Harumi
Talented with the Guitar

Quotes / / "Because I'm a fool." "Call my Oppa. ♥"

Personality / / Shin was a aggressive boy whom his hatred for his father drove him reckless. He was cocky, disobedient, and cruel. The type of boy to get into many fights, with him starting it. When he turned 16, his aggressiveness fell and his personality changed. He became gentle, rational and calm, the exact opposite of what he was before. He's very sociable and have many friends. He's the one to make friends, unlike Akira. Shin is known as a romantic gentleman.

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЌyoshi ϔano
♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / Titanium ring with a sapphire embedded, left hand, ring finger. (From Akira)

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Past time & Talents / / text

Average Hours of Sleep / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / text

Favorite male band/s / / text

Favorite female band / / text

Favorite manga genres / / text

Favorite animal/s / / Text

Favorite type of girl/s / / text

Favorite type of boy/s / / text

Favorite type of music / / text

Hates / / text

Pet/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȞibiki Lastname
♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / Titanium ring with a ruby embedded, left hand, ring finger. (From Akira)

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Hates / / text

Pet/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxҜazuki Lastname
♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / Titanium ring with a ruby embedded, left hand, ring finger. (From Akira)

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Hates / / text

Pet/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home

Choice
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȞarumi Ғujihara
♪ ♫ I d e a l i s t i c S i n g e r♫ ♪

I bout that paper chasing . . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Name / / Harumi Fujihara

Nickname / / Haru

Stage Name / / Lorelei & Lai

Age / / Sixteen (doesn't matter)

Date of Birth / / April 4th

Nationality / / Japanese & German

Hair / / Obsidian Black

Eyes / / Sapphire blue

Ear Piercings / / One on each.

Hand / / One silver titanium ring on both hands each. Left hand is ring finger and right hand is pointer finger.

Height / / 5'6ft

Weight / / 110lbs

Blood Type / / B

Past time & Talents / / Modeling, dancing, singing.

Average Hours of Sleep / / 8

Favorite food/s / / Akira's homemade hamburger steaks

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Cookies n' Creme

Favorite male band/s / / DBSK, Big Bang, MBLAQ, Shinee, B2ST

Favorite manga genres / / Mystery, comedy, drama, & romance

Favorite animal/s / / Puppies & kittens

Favorite type of guy/s / / Sexy, wealthy, independent, honest, trustworthy, strong, protective, intelligent

Favorite type of music / / K-pop & J-pop

Hates / / Idiots

Pet/s / / White Maltese puppy (bought by Akira)

Occupation/s / / Model & Singer

Details / /
In a male band of four named Cl☁ud Nine or CN as Lai
Popular clothing teen model (for both genders)
Likes to cross dress
Trap singer (can sing as male and female)

Quotes / / "I don't care." "Beauty is in the eyes of it's beholder."

Personality / / Harumi is easygoing and subjective. She's gives off positive energy and is quite an observer, making friends as easy as they come. She's can be very goal-oriented and often complete the ambitious tasks set before her. Outgoing and very charming, she's good at reading people and providing support. Though critical of appearance (but not herself), she isn't picky and are unlikely to dwell over the little things. She's are very strong and optimistic.

Harumi is an impulsive individualist who creates her own path in life. She's thoughtful, yet ambitious. She's empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, she makes a good friend.

With her big brother, she brings out the kid in Akira. They would scream, laugh, and yell as the play video games. Even make weird sound effects. She likes to burst out singing with Akira as they lay around, sharing earphones. She loves getting spoiled but her big brother seems to always buy ribbons and frilly clothes/accessories for her only.

With Kei, she's like a mother because their parents are always over seas. She'd sing and rock him to sleep with Akira, make his bottles, and clean him. Despite her young age, she's an excellent mother.

At work, she's calm and confident with her manger. Nothing is more beautiful than she is when she's at work. She becomes more mature and is mistaken for an older age. She enjoys her job.

When she works as Lai, she acts like a sexy dork. She becomes handsome and the women coworkers love 'him.'

She falls in love easily, which leads to broken hearts. Soon to lose sight of love, she was proven wrong. Love makes her more beautiful.

Appearance / / At home, she has to remain beautiful even if she doesn't want to. If not, she would be reminded by Akira. She takes a forty-five minute shower. She low power blow dries her hair, afraid of it getting damaged. Harumi possesses smooth, silky hair that shines beautifully.

Her eyes lean more towards seductive rather than innocent. They show self confidence. Her hair is like her siblings, but only longer. Her side bangs only reach her chin and she keeps it at that. If Harumi unties her hair, the length of her hair falls to about her knees.

She has long legs but a small body, like a model. Her breast are 34B, looking rather large because of her small skinny but curvy frame.Since she is tall, she takes advantages of it and cross dresses a lot. She enjoys it.

When she dresses up as Lai, she has to put make up on to make her look more manly. She then wears a wig to hide her long hair. The wig can be any color, she sometimes like it blond because she has blue eyes.

Akira always buy her clothes with ribbons, if not the accessories. She doesn't mind wearing them but she wished for more sexier clothes rather than sweet/cute. So then she ends up buy clothes with her how money when she has some to spend.

Her model outfit was her debut song outfit.

Harumi Fujihara Outfits / /
Everyday at Home
Formal
Model
Lai
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Summer Bikini
Autumn

She's usually seen in skirts, mini dress, and ribbons. She will wear any color as long as she thinks she's beautiful in it.

Origin / / Since she been born, she hated her father. He was always out and come back home drunk. He slept around, despite the fact that he had a family. He was immature, stupid and weak. He always made her wonder what her mother had saw in the worthless excuse of a man.

When she turned six, her cowardly father left her , her brother, and her mother with a huge amount of debt. They had to live in a run down apartment and sometimes have to starve for days on end. Yukio would cry constantly. Loan sharks would come over constantly and beat her mother, if not her and Yukio. They lived that way for three years.

One day, Yukio had went missing and her mother left to find him. After a few hours, her mother came back with Yukio and new clothes and plenty of food to last a month. Soon after, they moved into a nice hotel and a tall handsome man would always visit them with gifts. He had a gentle generous heart but weld sad eyes and smiles. The man had paid off the debts in return for a wife and mother. He said his son hasn't been well for three years after his mother's death and siblings would be nice for him too. Because the two adults did need each other to feel complete, a marriage shortly came after five months.

She didn't know that it was Yukio's real father.

Her step father always talked fondly about his son. He would say that his son is very intelligent and strong. That he was a great story writer, even for a child of age thirteen. Harumi began to admire this step brother she never met. First time she met him, Akira had given her the cold shoulder. Even so, she was curious about him. He had lost most of his senses, how can she not be curious about it. The only senses that worked was sight and hearing.

That day when she had snuck in his room and got slapped, she felt bad. She must have made him think she was a real brat. After a few hours, she came back to apologize and heard him crying. She just sat by his door and listened. She then realized the photo of the beautiful woman in the frame was Akira's late mother and felt worst she had broken the frame. She believed that she deserved it.

When Akira was away for practice, she snuck in again and found a journal on his desk. Taking it, she read it. It was a story he had been writing. She didn't notice at first, but the story was about her, her brother, and her mother. She always thought Akira had hated them, but he knew a lot about them. He was fascinated by them, how they can live such a live and survive. How they can laugh and smile like nothing happened.

Akira had came home early and caught her in his room. This time he just stared at her. She read it, and she knew how he felt. Slowly, she, Yukio, and her mother helped him recover. When Kei was born, everyone was much more happy.

She was going to move to America and was fine with it, but Yukio and Kei didn't want to go. With the siblings and their big brother complex, they stayed in Japan with Akira.

She had low self-esteem and was teased by other girls about being ugly. She hated herself and hid from crowds. When Harumi turned 16, her friends took her to go see the Cl☁ud Nine Concert performing near by. When they got in the building, she had to use the restroom and left to find it. There, she was mistaken for the guest singer that couldn't make it. After performing with CN, she confessed she was not the guest singer they waited on and was terribly sorry. After that, she was taken into CN Agency. Shortly after, she became a pop star and a model. More beautiful than those girls who used to call her ugly.

It was the school festival and she was cross dressing for fun. Some random guy pulled her into the back stage and begged for her to performed in a boy band, while portraying as a guy! Since the lead singer for the school band was out cold, she helped take his position. Going under the name Lai, a unpopular male singer, she sang as the male lead perfectly. Akira taught her well in managing a deep male voice. Harumi happen to have the splitting image of Lai and later was taken away by a tall female.

The female happened to be the real Lai's manager. She begged for Harumi to help Lai in the showbiz industry. Lai was selected to be in a singer in Cl☁ud Nine, but he refused to sing and ran off into hiding in America. She later met this "Lai" over a video chat, his real name was Haruki Even Kramer. They did look alike, except, Haruki was a guy. They later learn that both were cousins, their moms are sisters. After Harumi's mom married her dad, the family cut all ties with her mother.

Willing to help her tone-deaf cousin in exchange for him having to take singing lessons, she agreed to be "Lai" for as long as 6 months until he can sing correctly. When the six months is over, she will walk out.

Lai was then accepted into Cl☁ud Nine and reached high standing popularity. Although, be she was too young, she couldn't live in the dorm with the other three members. Living both worlds as Lai and Lorelei was hard but fun.

No one but her manager and trusted hair/makeup/clothes designer knows she is Lai.

Her pet puppy is named Blanc, which means 'white' in french. Named by Akira.

Theme song / / Can't Nobody by 2Ne1

Voice / / Maaya Sakamoto

Arts Received of Harumi Fujihara / / Photobucket

Body, fly face amazing . . . !

━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxukio Ғujihara
♪ ♫ C l e v e r M a n g a k a♫ ♪

My dream as a child . . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image

Name / / Yukio Fujihara

Nickname / / Yuki

Author Name / / Yuji Fukio

Age / / Twelve (doesn't matter)

Date of Birth / / December 24th

Hair / / Obsidian Black

Eyes / / Milk chocolate brown

Ear Piercings / / Four on left, six on right

Hand / / One silver titanium ring on both pointer fingers each.

Height / / 5'4ft

Weight / / 105lbs

Sexuality / / Bisexual (usually gay with Akira)

Blood Type / / A

Past time & Talents / / Reading, writing, dancing, drawing, and sleeping.

Favorite food/s / / Akira's homemade food

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Vanilla

Favorite male band/s / / DBSK, Big Bang, MBLAQ, Shinee, B2ST

Favorite manga genres / / Action/battle, sci-fi, fantasy, drama, romance

Favorite animal/s / / Rabbits

Favorite type of girl/s / / No type

Favorite type of music / / K-pop & J-pop

Hates / / Vegetables & Kei

Pet/s / / Black Dwarf Rabbit (bought by Akira)

Occupation/s / / Librarian, fashion designer, & manga artist

Details / /
Great at researching, since he's a perfectionist and wants everything correctly done
Good hand and foot work
Yukio tends to draw anyone he has a crush on
Deep sleeper

Quotes / / "I'll be the greatest mangaka."

Personality / / Yukio is most often described in ways related to the following characteristics: sensitive to the needs of others, good listener, detail oriented, analytical, creative, and inventive. He may seem calm on the outside, but inside, he's filled with anxiety and worry. Yukio is a perfectionist and often shy and sensitive. Usually introverted, he's stable and thoughtful. He makes a good listener and is sensitive to his surroundings. He likes to be fashionable and are up on the latest trends, but never flashy or gaudy. He likes romantic settings and often shun reality for fantasy worlds.

Yukio tends to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, he may holds in his emotions until they explode.

While he is very capable of leadership positions, he wont take them because the stress is not good for his tightly wired system.

Sweet Yukio is very talented with art. He's usually taken advantage of because of the skill. "Friends" will ask for arts, but they don't know him out of class. This later leaves to negative feelings towards classmates.

He enjoys being home, but home is where Akira is. Since his parents aren't home, he lives with Harumi in Akira's house. To him, Akira is his father and Harumi is his mother. Coming home to his siblings only brings happiness. He's playful with the two and loves their lessons and advice.

Appearance / / Like his older brother, he doesn't care how he dresses at home. All it matters is if he's comfortable. He really cares for his hair so blow drying and towel drying isn't an option. He air dries his hair and sleep on satin pillows so it won't tear his hair.

Geling and straightening it a big no. He will not style his hair like Akira.

Yukio has big, innocent, cute eyes but gets more captivating like Akira as he ages. Under his left eye he has a small visible beauty mark that is meant to be sexy. His front bangs are just below his ears and get longer passing his chin when he hits sixteen. Then that stay that way.

Since he lives with Akira, he shares his brother's accessories but Akira doesn't really like the idea so he buys Yukio his own jewelry.

He doesn't need glasses, he just likes to wear them.

Most of his shoes are knee-high and they go over his pants.

His appearance is very similar to Akira, or actually, Yukio is the younger and much more nicer version of Akira.

Snowflake birthmark on his left side on his body, below and a few inches away from his belly button.

Yukio Fujihara Outfits / /
Signature
Everyday at Home
Formal
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

Around the age of thirteen or lower, it's cute and/or pretty boy. He get's his clothes from his older brother so he might even be seen wearing Akira's shirts, pants, jackets, etc.

Origin / / During this time, Akira was only seven or eight. Yukio was premature born outside on a snowy day on the stairs of an apartment. His mother was thrown down the stairs because Harumi's father knew the child was not his. Yukio and his mother was seriously injured and rushed to the hospital. Yukio had lost too much blood, even for a baby, he was going to die if he couldn't a blood transferring from relative. Akira's father was called into the hospital to save his new born son on Christmas' eve. Yukio had to stay in the hospital for two weeks before he was able to go home.

His mother wouldn't let his father even hold him, he kept denying it was his son, no matter who said it was. Like that, his father never showed up again and Yukio lived with a stranger he called 'dad' that hated him. Yukio would get beaten horribly until he was the age of three. Then his 'father' left and never came back.

Yukio starved a lot for his age, he grew weak and caught illnesses easily. When Yukio was four, he was walking outside and then as attacked by loan sharks. Yukio was saved but fainted before he saw the face of his hero. He woke up in someone's room and saw a boy older than him sitting next to him. It was Akira who saved him.

Yukio liked Akira's father, he was nice to his mother and sister too. He made them mood into an expensive hotel and visited everyday. Before he knew it, his mother had married Akira's father and they were a family.

Akira was cold towards them all though. He was never with them on family events. Yukio knew Akira was kind at heart, even if he was avoiding them. He saw a side of Akira that his mother and Harumi haven't seen yet.

He always tried to make his older brother talk, bugging him constantly. He was fond of Akira in every way possible. He remember the first time Akira called out his name because he was about to cross the street with a red light. From that point, Akira began to heal slowly.

Kei was born after a few months of Akira's recovery. He was jealous of the new baby because he was no longer being pampered by his family. He was consider to young too hold Kei, too young to make a bottle for Kei, too young to feed Kei, too young for anything. He envied his baby brother how was sung to sleep by his two older siblings.

There was a night his two siblings came to angry Yukio's room and was snapped at. The two laughed and hugged their little brother as he cried.

When Akira turned eighteen, he left the house to live on his own. It wasn't home without him. Soon, their father announced that they would be moving to America for his new job but he wanted to stay, therefore he had to live with Akira.

When he turned twelve, his affections for his older brother change from admiration to love. He begins to like his brother more like a man rather than a sibling and Akira feels the same. Their incest life is hidden from Harumi.

When he turned sixteen, he made his own manga book, becoming instantly popular. Yukio obtains a scholarship after graduating highschool. He majors in the fine arts career.

Became a popular fashion designer at age 22.

His pet bunny is name Noir, which means 'black' in french. Named by Akira.

Theme song / / Balloons by DBSK

Voice / / Okamoto Mobuhikio

Arts Received of Yukio Fujihara / / Photobucket

Was to ride a red balloon and fly into the sky . . . !

━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЌei Ғujihara
♪ ♫ J o y o u s R a s c a l ♫ ♪

Feel me. touch me. . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Name / / Kei Fujihara

Nickname / / Princess emotion_facepalm

Stage Name / / Loki

Age / / Five (doesn't matter)

Date of Birth / / July 14th

Hair / / Warm blond, dyed cool blond(age 16)

Eyes / / Sapphire blue

Piercings / / Snake bites, right eyebrow piercing, six piercings each ear

Hand / / One silver titanium ring on both hands each, middle finger.

Height / / 3'1ft, 5'6ft(age 16)

Weight / / 32lbs, 134lbs(age 16)

Sexuality / / Straight

Blood Type / / B

Past time & Talents / / Sleeping, playing, singing, playing various intruments

Favorite food/s / / Rice omelets with ketchup

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Vanilla Caramel

Favorite male band/s / / Gazette, Genesis, L'arc en Ciel

Favorite manga genres / / Comedy

Favorite animal/s / / White Tiger

Favorite type of girl/s / / Cute, beautiful, hard-to-get girls.

Favorite type of music / / J-rock, J-pop, K-pop

Hates / / Fake money & physical pain

Pet/s / / None

Occupation/s / / Actor & Lead vocalist

Details / /
He response to 'princess' even when he's older. emotion_facepalm
Visual Kei/Pop band of four named Immortality Souls or I.S
Kei can play five different instruments; piano, bass guitar, drums, violin, keytar.
His stomach is a bottomless pit, he's always hungry and gains no weight.

Quotes / / "I'm the #1 princess!" "I have two rules. Rule one, I'm always right. Rule two, if i'm wrong go back to rule one." *holds up two fingers

Personality / / They say behavior shows in the earliest stages of life. Kei was a deceiving child growing up. He'd pull the cute and innocent child at Akira and Harumi, but was a true devil to Yukio. He's your typical prankster brat.

He enjoys punking and pulling pranks on his older brother, Yukio.

As Kei get's older, he becomes more mature. He stopped with his punking and pranking because he started caring more about his image. He's sociable, popular, and approachable but like Akira, he doesn't make friends, they come make friends with him. Kei's a fun person to be around and sometimes can be a dork. Girls at school falls at his feet, he enjoys it.

Since he was spoiled rotten, he expects to be treated the same way. He's bossy and gets what he wants. He never takes the blame, rather point it at someone else. He hates to apologize and or lose. When Kei is mad, he will either throw stuff or physically hit the person who caused his anger.

He's judgmental and picky.

Kei is really outgoing and so he plays out at night. He gets into trouble and his siblings would have to come to his rescue.

He's a 'princess' therefore, he is always right and never repeats himself.

He's a pervert, he won't deny it. Who hasn't thought about sexing anyone up?

Kei loves attention, that's one reason why he entered the showbiz like his older sister.

Appearance / / Child Kei was dressed up occasionally, so now Kei will dress up even if he isn't going anywhere. He takes a shower as long as Harumi does. His hair looks like Reita's hair, from Gazette, he even styles it the same way. Kei uses the same procedures as Akira to get his hair done.

Unstyled hair & styled hair.
Just like the second reference shown, his hair is a cool light blond. Not a warm blond like the first reference. Bangs are split at his right eye and falls to the left. The longest part of his bangs reaches just above his heart.

He sometimes wear hair extensions, like his visua-kei outfit.

He has sharp captivating eyes like Akira and the color of blue like Harumi.

He wears make up. Black eyeliner with blue and silver eye shadow.

He's isn't crazily fashionable, Harumi usually dresses him.

He has no abs, just slim and thin.

On his right ear Kei has a industrial bar that looks like this or this. Also, there are two ear chained cross cuffs connect to a regular lobe piercing (sapphire gem). The sixth one is a snug.

On his left(even if can't be seen most of the time) he has a dangle industrial barbell that looks like this but with a sapphire embedded in the center and with a small tiara/crown dangling from the end. There is another piercing just below the bar that chains to the lobe. The gems are sapphire too, the star should be the letter K, L or a musical note. The two last ones are dermal punch and a forward helix.

Incase you need help. Piercings.

He has a wall filled with earrings and other piercing in his bedroom because he has so many piercings.

Kei Fujihara Outfits / /
Child
Everyday at Home
Formal
Visual Kei (His Visual Kei outfit was his debut song outfit.)
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

As a child, he was often dressed cutely or even dressed as a 'princess'.
At age 13, he would wear anything from formal to causal to oshare kei to visual kei clothes or just plain shirtless.

Origin / / When he was born, he was never place down until he was about one. Because he was the baby, he was always been pampered. He has no care in the world. Being spoiled from his parents, Akira, and Harumi made him a brat. He get what he wanted when he wanted. If Yukio get's something, he would want it.

Since he's the baby of the family and no matter what he does would get Yukio in trouble, he's color the walls and break things. He enjoys punking Yukio and even pranks him.

His bratty behavior changes when Yukio hit him. Then he never bothered Yukio again, more like he was scared of Yukio. He never told his other siblings he got beaten either, he was scared of the fact that he might just get beaten again.

He started thinking he was a princess when Harumi dressed him up. Soon, he demanded for his siblings to call him 'princess' and so they did. He grew so comfortable with the nickname, he sometimes forgets his name is Kei and not princess.

Only his siblings and band members calls him princess. They only know it too... Until one day, at an interview, he was mistakenly called princess. He instantly responded to it happily and that was how everyone on earth knew. From then on, his nickname in the showbiz is also 'Princess Loki.'

Will add more later. Is brain dead.

Theme song / / Orpheus by Miyano Mamoru

Voice / / Miyano Mamoru

Arts Received of Kei Fujihara / / Photobucket

My heartbeat is the future . . . !

━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Fashionable Man-Lover

Ȟosting |ove Character 3ndxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȞiroaki Ғujihara
♪ ♫ C h a r m i n g T s u n d e r e ♫ ♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Name / / Hiroaki Fujihara

Nickname / / Hiro

Stage Name / / text

Age / / Sixteen

Date of Birth / / February 29th

Nationality / / Japanese & European

Hair / / Crimson & dark red

Eyes / / Sky blue

Piercings / / Cross earcuff on the left, ruby piercing on the right.

Hand / / Silver titanium with an ruby on left pointer finger, silver titanium cross engraved on right ring finger.

Height / / 5'6ft

Weight / / 125lbs

Sexuality / / Straight (Bi curious)

Blood Type / / AB

Past time & Talents / / Playing piano, violin, reading, researching, & studying

Average Hours of Sleep / / 8

Favorite food/s / / Spicy food

Favorite flavor of ice cream / / Coffee

Favorite male band/s / / JYJ

Favorite manga genres / / Mystery, sci-Fi, drama, & horror

Favorite animal/s / / Red Panda

Favorite type of girl/s / / That's for you to find out.

Favorite type of music / / Classical, k-pop, & j-pop

Hates / / Sweets

Pet/s / / Male red panda looking Tabby kitten

Occupation/s / / Pianist, piano/violinist tutor, & university professor

Details / /
Can play many various songs on the piano and violin.
Young famous pianist at age thirteen
President of Piano club
Yearly income as an university professor is $152,110

Quotes / / "Don't get the wrong idea." *slightly blushes "..." *irritated, suppressing anger

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Everyday at Home
Formal
Concert
School
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / text by text

Voice / / Younger voice Allen Walker of Kobayashi Sanae

Older voice Sebastian Michaelis of Ono Daisuke

Arts Received of Hiroaki Fujihara / / Non

━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFirstname Lastname
♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / text

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Past time talents / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Favorite season/s / / text

Favorite time of day / / text

Favorite holiday / / text

Favorite type of magic / / Text

Hates / / text

Crush/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Strength/s / / text

Weakness/es / / text

Special Powers/Abilities / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Home

Formal

Work

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

Fashionable Man-Lover

♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / text

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Hates / / text

Crush/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Strength/s / / text

Weakness/es / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Home

Formal

Work

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

Fashionable Man-Lover

♪ ♫ T i t l e ♫ ♪

Name / / text

Nickname / / text

Stage Name / / text

Age / / text

Date of Birth / / text

Nationality / / text

Hair / / text(age 16)

Eyes / / text

Piercings / / text

Hand / / text

Height / / text

Weight / / text

Sexuality / / text

Blood Type / / text

Favorite food/s / / text

Hates / / text

Crush/s / / text

Occupation/s / / text

Strength/s / / text

Weakness/es / / text

Details / /
text
text
text
text

Quotes / / "text" "Text"

Personality / / Text

Appearance / / Text

______ Outfits / /
Home

Formal

Work

text

Origin / / Text

Theme song / / by

Voice / / text

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʂword Ȁrt Ѳnline™

kise ϔamanoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C r i m i n a l O b s e r v e r

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The world is cruel, ugly, and pitiful . . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

User Image

NameAkise Yamano

NicknameAki

ClassFront liner: Soloist

AgeSixteen

Date of BirthNovember 21

NationalityJapanese, German, and Russian

HairSilver

EyesAmethyst purple

Height5'8

Weight140lbs

SexualityHomosexual

Blood TypeA

Past time & Talentsplaying video games, investigating, researching, reading.

Average Hours of Sleep6

Favorite food/s Curry

Favorite manga genres Mystery

Favorite animal/s Dogs

Favorite type of boy/s Cute ones

Hates Criminals

Occupation/sCriminal investigator, Detective

Best Combat skills
Sprint
Raises speed.
Battle Healing
Recover certain amount of HP every 10secs. It can be leveled up by constantly getting your HP into the red zone.
Detection
Prevents ambushes. Greater mastery allows detection of monsters in «Hiding» status.
Pursuit
Raises effectiveness while hunting monsters. Can be used to pursue a player whose name is known by displaying their footprints from a certain time, which can be increased with greater mastery of the skill.

Quotes "I'm willing to take the life of one to save many others." "Oh my... <3"

PersonalityAkise is very intelligent and dreams to be a world famous detective when he gets older. he's a bit eccentric and with a cool and calm personality, taking everything as interesting as it shows. He is a boy who enjoys playing the detective, skipping school and searching for clues to solve cases and making mental games to people who asume some reality about him. He have proved to be a very agile and quick when it is time to think.

Akise relies on his great intellect to solve things. As the detective he aspires to be, Akise is quite smart and can deduce things easily with smart bits of information. Being a detective he has strong ties with the police; this gives him access to resources used by the police presumably information. He has incredible memory.
Akise proves himself to be an expert in hand to hand combat, being able to overpower anyone even though he had been pinned down with a knife to his throat. While he is mostly seen without a weapon, when it comes to fighting he does have skills with swords.

Appearance
Akise's hair isn't the cleanest, it's messy as if he just woke up. He doesn't care to style his hair. It's different shades of silver.

Akise has sharp, intelligent, confident, big eyes.

He always wear his choker to hide his scar on his neck. Only time his scar will be shown is if he's in the shower, or coming out of it. If it's not his choker covering the scar, it will be something else of your choice.

Akise isn't big on fashion, anything comfortable will do if he's at home.

He's right handed but can fight with his left hand too.

His body is well built, can't have him running around danger being so powerless.

Akise Yamano Outfits

Home
What he was wearing when he entered the game.

Casual
What he wears when he's home and not fighting. In this outfit, he wears a turtle neck to hide his scar.

Warrior

Origin Akise's criminal father abandon from his wife and son. He was age four at the time. His mother was sucked into depression and started dosing herself with drugs and alcohol. Soon, abusing Akise in anyway possible became a hobby of hers. There were times where he was beaten so bad, he couldn't get up to go to school. His mother would make him starve for weeks on end, saying that since he was young he didn't need food like her. She would throw things directly to his eyes which are the same as his father.

Although, the house maybe a mess and hell, his room is perfectly clean and neat, it was heaven. He never let his mother's abusive actions made him hate her. It's was his father's fault after all. When Akise turned thirteen, his mother died. There was a criminal on the loose around his neighborhood. He came home from school to fine his mother stabbed endlessly.. torture to death. Akise was attacked shortly after he tried to run over to his mother. His head was nearly decapitated, but his reflex saved his life. Just before the murderer left him to bleed to death, he saw it's face.

The wound Akise obtained from the murderer was deep enough to kill him but he was taken to the hospital quickly when the landlord came by. It took two months of recovery since it wasn't only the cut from the neck he was recovering for. It was all the wounds that his mother gave him and the lack of nutrients.

Due to Akise's determination to find the murderer that killed his deceased mother, his recovery was unbelievable. He started to investigate, research, and snuck into criminal files. This became a hobby.After a week, he was able to catch the criminal. This cause an uproar all around the news about an orphan being able to catch an 8 year murderer. His popularity made many parents come to the orphanage wanting to take him home.

He was later adopted into a rich family, the Yamano residents. Akise agreed to go home with them when he learned that the man of the house was the chief of the metropolitan police. The man saw great potential in Akise, working with the experienced in the field of law would be good for him. He was adopted to be the older brother of a new born baby sister and maybe even the future chief. Akise gave up his last name and changed it to Yamano. The Yamano was heartwarming, the birth of the baby just made it all the better. They were supportive and gave him whatever he needed. His adopted father even gave him files to the criminals and joins them in on investigations.

The Yamano never mind that Akise would skip class just to play detective or video games. He was smart enough to graduate and get into a UC already.

In the year of 2022, he was one of many to be selected to test out a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), called Sword Art Online. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality Helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.

On November 6, 2022, 10,000 players logged into SAO for the first time to only find out that they couldn't log out. This was now a survival game. Akise saw many committed suicide, some broke down and went insane. It was hideous. The worse yet, there were criminal guilds and pk-ers on the loose.

He chose to be a soloist and a front liner. The sooner he gets everyone out, the better. He met Kirito a few times, once in the testing of the game and the other times in the dungeon. Akise began tracking down the Criminal Guild called "Laughing Coffin." He made friends with information brokers and many others. Akise became known to many as a hero and even a bounty hunter. He will kill anyone who proves a threat to others.

Akise meets a young boy named Yuuichi Yanai, that was followed by many pk-ers. He saves the boy and now they are in a party together. He falls in love with him.

Theme song by

VoiceAkira Ishida

Arts Received of Akise YamanoNone

I want to protect you from the world . . . !

↑ ↓ ━━━━━━━━━ A START B ━━━━━━━━━ ← →

Fashionable Man-Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʂword Ȁrt Ѳnline™

ϔuichi ϔanai xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T w o - F a c e d D o l l

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . . ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

NameYuichi Yanai

NicknameYui

ClassDual blade wielder; Laughing Coffin; Vice commander

AgeSixteen

Date of BirthDecember 1

NationalityJapanese-American

Haircool blonde/brass

EyesSkyblue

Height5'4

Weight129lbs

SexualityBisexual

Blood TypeAB

Past time & Talents Cooking, painting, training, studying, reading.

Average Hours of Sleep4

Favorite food/s

Favorite manga genres Battle/action

Favorite animal/s Fox

Favorite type of girl/boy Clingy

Hates Weaklings

Occupation/s Future President of Uniqlo

Best Combat skills
Matial Arts
Fighting style.
Acrobatics
Raises agility.
Weapon Guard
Allows use of weapon to defend against attacks instead of a shield.
Knife-Throwing
Raises accuracy while hunting animal. Can be used against a player whose in combat, which can be increased with greater mastery of the skill.

Quotes "God is kind. He created the world with females that makes me feel great and envious men who makes me feel superior." "The world has no use for weaklings like you."

PersonalityThere's nothing Yuichi can't do. Talented in music to sports to culinary arts to cleaning, he's absolutely perfect in the eyes of many. Yuichi is a bit conceited and with a twisted and cruel personality. He isn't interested in anything he does. He's a boy who does everything his father wants without question or reason, taking classes of every kind to make himself presentable when next to his father's side. Yuichi has proven many times to be the best of the best even at his age.

Yuichi may be rather twisted, but he relies on his looks to solve things. As the man he has to be, Yuchi hides his true colors behind a smiling mask. Being a fake was no problem to him, it gets him to were he needed to be. He's a great actor.

Yuichi is an expert in hand to hand combat like Akise, but Akise overpowers him in the end. He's mostly seen with throwing knives, to which his accuracy is incredible but he is very skilled with swords and many other weapons he was taught in his classes.

He's a blackbelt in many categories in the world of Martial Arts.

He likes being told what to do and will do it, a masochist. He also likes the pain of others just before they die, a sadist. He finds pleasure in both ways.

Appearance
Yuichi's hair is really layered and falls outward. He's hair is very soft and silky, more than females. The back of his hair is reaches an inch and a half just below his collar bone.

His eyes are big and looks innocent when he's acting in such a way but his eyes really are lowered, lazy looking. Almost like he's pissed off and doesn't care. He has long eyelashes. His face is very baby like, very soft smooth pale skin. His lips are a light pink color. He looks very feminine.

He likes to wear his necklace with the silver bar around his neck a lot. The only time he doesn't wear it is when he's in his warrior outfit.

Yuichi is very big on fashion, saying as his father's company is clothes for men. He really only wear clothes from his company.

He's left handed but like Akise, he can very well fight with his right too.

His body is slim and slender but you can't really say he looks like he can fight. He actually looks weak and can't put up a fight at all. He has little visible to no abs at all but you should never judge a book by it's cover. Many has learn that from Yuichi.

Yuichi Yanai Outfits

Home
What he was wearing when he entered the game.

Casual
What he wears when he's home and not fighting.

Warrior

Origin

Theme song by

Voice

Arts Received of Yuichi YanaiNone

. . . !

↑ ↓ ━━━━━━━━━ A START B ━━━━━━━━━ ← →

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash