Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
                              remember the fallen

x an original the 100 // post-apocalyptic // dystopian roleplay

xxxxxx created by pettyxxxamnesty
                              xxxxxx inspired by the 100
                              xxxxxx images from photobucket and deviantart
                              xxxxxx roleplay is currently open and accepting
                              xxxxxx link to mopad

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████x████x███x██x
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxIf it makes you less sadxxxxxxxxxI will die by your handxxxxxxxxxHope you find out what you arexxxxxxxxxAlready know what I am

User Image

→ background check.

so pretty basic and self explanatory. post this up on the app thread. nothing is to be sent to me personally unless you have a personal question or concern. please do, however, quote me when posting on the app thread so you get my attention sooner. [i know a lot of you are peeps i've rped with before. for the sake of keeping this civil and fair; just fill it out.]

[imgleft]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x291/doomplayer1133/9ab47ce5-9785-4292-8ec5-3f1dd5f4885c_zpsbaf16702.png[/imgleft]
[size=10][b]username:[/b]
[b]but everyone calls me:[/b]
[b]how much of the 100 have you watched:[/b]
[b]i live in the __ time zone:[/b]
[b]i'm online this often:[/b]
[b]my cake has __ candles:[/b]
[b]my maturity level is:[/b] [for this i pretty much need to know your comfort level. this ties in with your age. sorry/ not sorry, if what you tell me makes me think you can't handle the content this roleplay has the possibility of hosting, i'm not going to be able to accept you. no hard feelings.]
[b]samples:[/b]
[b]anything extra:[/b][/size]

→ reserve.

again pretty basic and self explanatory. again quote me when posting this to the app thread. the sole purpose of this app is for the blurb on the main thread and ensuring you get the character you really reaalllyy want. so make sure to send this in as soon as you can once i've accepted/ reviewed your background check.

[imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/SilverDreamer/300x300-1_zps14cc064e.jpg[/imgleft]
[color=WHITE]xxx[/color] [size=10]T H E [color=WHITE]X[/color] antagonist/ protagonist
[color=#221e29][size=10]
█  
█  First and Last name
█  Age
█  Face Claim
█  Sexuality
█  Crime
[/color][/size]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[color=white]x[/color][size=8]PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE [/size]
[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
Short blurb about the character. Three to four sentences. Highlight important aspects that your audience may find captivating you think worth mentioning.
[size=10]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[color=white]text text text text text text text text text [/color][size=10]u s e r n a m e[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

→ profile.

as far as the profile itself goes, make a separate test thread. it's not that bad, i swear. once the profile is completed post the link and quote me in the app thread. i'm going to ask that you wait until your profiles are done to start plotting with other characters.

Page 1
[center][img]malformed url[/img][if you can find a gif, use that, if not use a picture- reverse dimensions so 525x315][/center]

[list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=THREE]↣[/color][/size] [color=white]i[/color] [size=15][color=ONE]first middle last[/color][/size] [size=18][color=THREE]↷[/color][/size] [size=11][color=TWO]NICKNAME[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=THREE][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=10][b]ROLE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=11][color=two]leader/ second/ brains/ archer/ [[be creative]][/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=10][b]MODEL[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=11][color=two]fc's name[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=10][b]COLORS[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=11][color=two]#hex1 #hex2 #hex3[/color][/size]

Page 2
[list=90][list=90][size=20][color=THREE]███████████████████████████████ ██[/color][/size]

[list=90][list=90][imgleft]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x291/doomplayer1133/c27bb202-f7c9-46b4-b957-2a1c4587b8ab_zpsc0c6072c.png[/imgleft]
[list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][size=3][color=white]x[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=THREE]↣[/color][/size] [color=white]i[/color] [size=16][color=ONE]on the[/color][/size] [size=18][color=THREE]↷[/color][/size] [size=13][color=TWO]SURFACE[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=THREE][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
[list=90]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]GENDER[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]male/ female/ boy/ girl/ you get the idea[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]AGE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]written out[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]hetero/ bi/ a/ homo/ pan/ demi/ you get the picture[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]OFFENSE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]simply stated, you can get more in depth in the bio[/color][/size]

[list=10][size=8][i]/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /[/i][/size][/list]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]EYES[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]color[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]HAIR[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]color[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]HEIGHT[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]self explanatory[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]WEIGHT[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]self explanatory[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]IDENTIFIABLE FEATURES[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]birth marks/ freckles/ dimples/ scars/ etc.[/color][/size][/list]

Page 3
[list=90][list=90][size=20][color=THREE]███████████████████████████████ ██[/color][/size]

[list=90][list=90][imgleft]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x291/doomplayer1133/c27bb202-f7c9-46b4-b957-2a1c4587b8ab_zpsc0c6072c.png[/imgleft]
[list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][list=90][size=3][color=white]x[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=THREE]↣[/color][/size] [color=white]i[/color] [size=16][color=ONE]digging[/color][/size] [size=18][color=THREE]↷[/color][/size] [size=13][color=TWO]DEEPER[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=THREE][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
[list=90]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]LIKES[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][size=10][color=two]like[/color][/size][list=90][list=10][size=10][color=two]like[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=two]like[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=two]like[/color][/size][/list][/list]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]DISLIKES[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color][size=10][color=two]dislike[/color][/size][list=90][list=20] [size=10][color=two]dislike[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=two]dislike[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=two]dislike[/color][/size][/list][/list]

[list=10][size=8][i]/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /[/i][/size][/list]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]FEAR(do type here in caps)[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]as a teen who has never been on the ground before i'm sure you have plenty[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]FEAR[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]as a teen who has never been on the ground before i'm sure you have plenty[/color][/size]

[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]ADJECTIVE(do type here in caps)[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]explain it a bit[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]ADJECTIVE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]explain it a bit[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]ADJECTIVE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]explain it a bit[/color][/size]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]ADJECTIVE[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]explain it a bit[/color][/size][/list][/list]

Page 4

[size=18][color=THREE]↣[/color][/size] [color=white]i[/color] [size=16][color=ONE]digging[/color][/size] [size=18][color=THREE]↷[/color][/size] [size=13][color=TWO]DEEPER[/color][/size]
[list=90]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]STORY TIME[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]bio. can be as long as necessary. end at the drop ship. when i open the rp i will make an official post that leads to the ground.[/color][/size]

[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color] [size=10][color=two]self explanatory. include morals. should be 1-3 paras[/color][/size][/LIST][/list]

Page 5

[size=18][color=THREE]↣[/color][/size] [color=white]i[/color] [size=16][color=ONE]relationship[/color][/size] [size=18][color=THREE]↷[/color][/size] [size=13][color=TWO]STATUS[/color][/size]
[list=90]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color][color=white]xiix[/color] [color=one][size=10][i]relation[/i][/size][/color][list=90]
[size=10][color=two]XXX[/color][/size][/list]
[color=one]▮ [color=three][size=9][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color] [b]:[/b][/color][color=white]xiix[/color] [color=one][size=10][i]relation[/i][/size][/color][list=90]

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
username: Writer of Unknown Worlds
but everyone calls me: Pate
how much of the 100 have you watched: I have watched everything but the last 2-3 episodes.
i live in the __ time zone: I live in Eastern Standard Timezone
i'm online this often: I'm usually on everyday for most of the day
my cake has __ candles: My cake will have 23 candles in January
my maturity level is: I like to think I have a high maturity level. I'm comfortable with just about anything when it comes to role playing, though following Gaia ToS..once clothes come off in a sexual setting its time to timeskip.
samples: Take a look
anything extra: Not that I can think of at the moment.

Dapper Fairy

PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
username: Seremela_Tiwele
but everyone calls me: Trin~
how much of the 100 have you watched: Only a couple. x: Buuuut I'm starting to watch it again since my boyfriend won't watch it with me and I'm getting impatient.
i live in the __ time zone: MST
i'm online this often: Like all the time~ until i get an actual full-time job next month, but i'll still be on all the time when i can
my cake has __ candles: 22
my maturity level is: honestly, I'm a kid at heart, but I'm totally comfortable with whatever happens.
samples: here~
anything extra: nope. c:

Greedy Smoker

Writer of Unknown Worlds

sounds good luv. i might stay up late tonight and work on characters. we'll see how
motivated i'm feeling >.<

Seremela_Tiwele

love you miss Trin, glad to have you!

Familiar Phantom

PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
username: a stolen pear
but everyone calls me: pear, or st. augustine if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
how much of the 100 have you watched: it's maybe in my netflix queue? none. if you think it absolutely necessary i can find some time to watch it.
i live in the __ time zone: EST
i'm online this often: constantly online. gaia? p'raps an hour or two a day?
my cake has __ candles: 21, unless you're reading this after midnight the 21st. then i'm 22.
my maturity level is: earlier in this post i made a combo st. augustine and big lebowski joke. my username is a reference to confessions (the st. augustine one, not the rousseau one) idk man if that kind of pretension isn't a mark of immaturity idk what is. but really i can handle m rated stuff. dark themes, sexuality, all that jazz. i follow the tos but yeah i can get as heavy as others can handle.
samples: here
anything extra: some fries please. i'm also maybe already channeling the character i have in mind. #method
PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
username: Charcoal Stripes
but everyone calls me: Stripes
how much of the 100 have you watched: The trailer and the discussion that we have had. I am willing to watch the first episode.
i live in the __ time zone: EST
i'm online this often: I try to get online as much as I can each day, but you know how to reach me if you need me.
my cake has __ candles: 23
my maturity level is:I definitely don't act my age a lot... but when it comes to roleplaying, I'm up for any new challenge even if it pushes me out of my comfort level.
samples: this one~
anything extra: If my posts don't fit ever, then feel free to let me know how i can change them.
Also, I start student teaching in January.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
username: Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn
but everyone calls me: Chi, Cas
how much of the 100 have you watched: All of season one haven't found out about season two until Netflix shows it or if it is out right now
i live in the __ time zone: Idk America Midwest if that helps. Wasn't taught this in school.
i'm online this often: All the time
my cake has __ candles: 20
my maturity level is: I can handle pretty much everything but if it's too far I'll change the subject
samples:

♠"Never were one to claim a man....or woman for that matter after hearing the new news" any one who knew Nya, apparently half the people he knows, knew she hated being in a relationship he just never knew why he didn't know much about her past or who she was with and quite honestly he probably didn't want to know not because he thinks it could be horrid or sad but because they end up asking him about his and he lived an elegant lifestyle no matter how much he hated it. Getting back to the strain of weed they were smoking she couldn't give him any information and he couldn't look it up because one weed leads to all other types of weed and he didn't know what it looked like or anything so he really can't help each other out. Then came the guessed name she thought it was called he went with it weed strains have all types of crazy names Skywalker kush, different type of gorilla kush, black widow, and a whole bunch of other crazy a** names so Blue Daisy isn't as surprising as it sounds. Chuckling he guessed she would say that like Deja Vu only he hadn't dreamt it and he wasn't sleeping "you and probably half of everyone here can't have drunks hurting themselves on this fabulous property or else I'll get in trouble and I'm sure there are minors so I'll definitely be into a lot of trouble then there will be no more parties". 

♠"Something tells me there's already plans being made" sitting off the bed for a minute he reached under his bed and pulled out his only pair of brass knuckles and showed them too her having the possibility of being robbed meant being jumped and robbed and if they wanted his money then they would need to fight him for it "trust me beautiful I can fight on my own, two years of boxing classes and four years of hockey boxing can get me out of situations, I just need these to make everything fair and square". He laughed once more and shrugged "I guess I don't really need this then huh plus I'm sure they won't mess with some one who probably sells to them too it's like code or something like that". He continued to look at her as she entered his room and still completely half naked he wasn't one to stare but that was when they were dressed and their cleavage was showing but when a women was half naked and/or he's already slept with them he didn't mind if they caught him staring or if he's staring at all. He had almost forgotten the two girls stare down Nya and thought best to think less of it and by the looks of it Nya didn't care either but he just had to speak it wouldn't be him if he didn't "you know for being a newly discovered bisexual you sure have a way with women". 

♠Watching her as she picked out the pants and t-shirt "I think I like you Halloween costume more than the baggy clothing you wear" he laid back on the bed with his head on the pillow and his legs hanging off the side and nodded as she thanked him "anytime". Shrugging he knew it was but then again he checked for bruises which is something he wouldn't receive from rough sex instead he stood back up real quick and turned his back to the dresser lifting the shirt to see if there was any scratches but again nothing "they probably have some. I don't know I guess guys don't get bruises from sex unless....they like getting punched and what not....crazy people out there" he may be a mature person but still his mind crossed to many crazy things that aren't everyone's usual day to day conversations. He watched her rub her neck and now wondered if any of those were from him but possibility was very small he wasn't the one to give hickies or try to give them, honestly he didn't know how all he thought it was, was sucking on their neck but that hardly seemed to work so he gave up trying all together. The festival where the whole neighborhood was invited but he doesn't think he would make it sure it was in the afternoon but still he needed to make sure his alibi was accurate when everything happened tonight "I don't think so. If I go then Jakobus will be there and his house is the main one that deserves the hit. I guess I can though then I leave with you, call these rodents tell them to go ahead and do there thing...matter of fact I'll let them know before if I go". 

♠First time hearing some of the Ivy Lane residents were drug user and now he just had to find out who exactly was using drugs "Seriously? Who exactly does drugs on this block besides us here in the frat house?". Of course that would be her faith in humanity when everyone was doing drugs, it would make the world nicer if everyone just smoked, it would make them lazy, hungry, and sleepy which meant less violence but if there was anything he knows of the government didn't want peace. He grabbed one of the cigarettes she offered him and lit it before taking small drags from it nodding his head in agreement but then again a bunch of partyers getting messed up for a nice occasion meant they would be the party and mess it up which wasn't all to bad for him really"maybe we should drug the drinks and watch them all get crazy it'll make the event more entertain able". He got up and pulled out a white dress shirt and black dickies before tossing them on the dresser "and I'm ready for the event...I guess,,, if I go". He grabbed his wallet filled with money and looked into the mirror feeling a little bit proud of himself that it wasn't money given to him by his father even though the money was illegally made he did it on his lonesome, and help from the Kaleb, and he had every right to feel happy "do you need anything provided tonight or snatch and grab is more your game" Snatch and grab was a game he like to played back when he was younger and hung around a bad crowd of people basically you go into a convenient store and you run out with whatever you can carry for free if you don't get caught and you have something to hide your face

♠"I bet you ten you can't hit that ant with an arrow" "I bet you I can" "then it's a deal go ahead and try" they think just cause his age is up there towards the fifties that Clint is losing his senses but training them at a young age he doubt they were going anywhere any time soon. Sighing Clint put the newspaper down and turned to the student betting against him and grinned before he quickly grabbed the bow from its holster and then quickly pulled an arrow out placing it between the string and bow itself pulling it back and letting it go. The swirling sound as it shot was heard and made contact with the floor "my ten please""I didn't even see you hit it" again Clint sighed but stood up to go retrieve his arrow looking at the ant that wasn't in its spot before. Clint turned back to the student and grinned again "bet was I couldn't hit the ant and I hit it I just didn't kill it" knowing the debate against Clint was useless the student pulled out the ten and placed it in Clint's hand "one day I'm going to win a bet against you with your arrows" "That's why they call me Hawkeye kid, I never miss". Clint stuck the arrow back in the sack, grabbed the newspaper, and stuck the ten inside his pockets while the bow stood in his hands and walked out the little hang out room. It was the weekend and he was cooped up inside the damn Academy because they were forbidden to go out, some of them went out anyways but Hawkeye didn't really unless it was to stop a crime with Hydra around though that proved to make everything more difficult and he barely gets away he wouldn't if he wasn't smart and found ways out. 

The kids or students here were lucky they didn't have to go to class or anything tomorrow where as he and the other teachers, former Avengers and Shield Agents, had to get the weekly schedule fixed up. He didn't complain though all he had to do was teach them how to use weapons, fix weapons, which one they were comfortable using, and how to make their own out the weapons they had. Clint made his own arrows out of the equipment they had explosive arrows, freeze arrows, smoke bombs, flares, emps, shock arrows, sonic blast arrows, nets, and any other type of arrows you can think of are in his little arsenal bag that's slung over his shoulder. Looking at the time he realized it was lunch time he skipped breakfast to relax but that didn't work out as he was interrupted for a failed bet but he made ten bucks out of it. Before he would get something to snack on he entered his class room better known as the shooting grounds and placed his quiver down and his bow but picked out up once more grabbing a regular arrow out the quiver and shot it at the bullseye target hitting it dead in the middle. It never dawned on him till now on how others might think he knows what arrow he has but if they ever looked closely to his bow they could see they have buttons on it under the names of the type of arrow he wants to use and the buttons aren't big either so it was really hard to tell if it was a screw or not. 

Clint put the bow down and closed the entrance to the firing room before walking down to the cafeteria but he never really liked the food served in the cafeteria he went to school like one and hated ever since. To satisfy his hunger solution he just grabbed an apple and an orange and out this time he was headed for the gym to loosen up a little. Eating the apple first he thought back to everything before he joined the Avengers, he use to be a criminal for a circus and after the circus he saw Iron Man trying to save a circus no one knew it but Clint helped out as much as he could that day and it felt good so he continued to try and be a hero but again being a criminal comes back to haunt you. Then after a women he's still falling for got into his head and tried to get him to kill Tony they must've been novices to him because he foiled their plans all the time and the more Clint hung around Russians the more he ended up on America wanted list, the last time Hawkeye tried to kill Stark was his last because Stark got him in the Avengers. They even had Natasha on their side which threw him off because he still knows she works for KGB but she hadn't let down Fury yet which doesn't surprise him because she never let any group of hers down like she lived for this kind of stuff, which she probably does. He on the other hand wasn't always the guy who did his job right before he was good at what he did he was getting his a** beat by a French swordsman.

Upon entering the gym he saw Anastasia exit it and nodded towards her"afternoon Ana how you and your sister doing this morning". The Collins sisters are two other teachers he doesn't quite remember which ones but he figured it had to do with something of the gifted sort because they both turned into canines or if the canine families which is good because if he can't track something they sure as hell could. She must've been in a hurry because she didn't acknowledge him but he shrugged it off and went into the gym placing his head phones in while he started the treadmill and began running making it faster and faster until he envisioned himself running from a mob or a big group of french swordsman, yes that would always be something he fears yet hates at the same time.

anything extra: I don't have my own sample thread so I used my posts from previous rps as samples and I've been told I play a good bad guy with power so if it sends my character, if accepted, seems like a a** or if you want a bad fallen then I'm good for it.
PettyxXxAmnesty
PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
username: Artaious_Augustus
but everyone calls me: Arty
how much of the 100 have you watched: I have watched everything
i live in the __ time zone: I live in Eastern Standard Timezone
i'm online this often: I'm usually on everyday for most of the day
my cake has __ candles: 25
my maturity level is: I am a mature person i dont get mad or think of starting any drama i am here to have fun and write interesting and engaging stories with these characters. I fallow gaia rules and if anything get to the point of breaking rules then time skip. .
samples: Here you go
anything extra: Very much open to plots to expand the world without breaking the rules of it.

Greedy Smoker

a stolen pear

yes! you have to watch it all >.< hahah it's okay, Stripes hasn't watched any either,
though she wants a Grounder so she needs to watch some of the show to get a better
understanding for her character. i don't think you need to watch any of the show to have
one of the 100 though, the intro to the pilot wouldn't hurt any. can't wait to see your char-
acter!

Charcoal Stripes

you're posts never fit, but we make do >.< love you babe.

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

we can always use with bad guys. i am going to message you later tonight though. :]

Artaious_Augustus

love you Arty! can't wait to see your character!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PettyxXxAmnesty

Alright I'll be looking forward to it

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Sydni Valiquette
█  18
█  Milou Van Groesen
█  Bisexual
█  Arson

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xOUTGOING- RECKLESS- IMAGINATIVE- IMPULSIVE- INTELLIGENT- REBELLIOUS

Syd was locked up at the age of thirteen for starting a, what she figured was harmless, little fire. She has no hate for the chancellor, nor does she love him. The same goes for her parents and ever one else on the Ark. She has a habit of walking around nude, she likes to celebrate her awesomely hot body.
                          text text text text text text text text text Writer of Unknown Worlds

x
x
x

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Torin Lost
█  25
█  Ben Barnes
█  Heterosexual
█  Grounder

xINQUISITIVE- DISTRUSTING- CAUTIOUS- IMPOLITE- LOYAL- VENGEFUL

Torin was discovered by Wood Clan he was six. It is believer that his parents were nomadic people who met some unfortunate end while helping their son survive. Torin was taken in and raised along side the person who would eventually become the Clan Leader, and he is completely loyal to that person. Torin has yet to meet an enemy he can't defeat or a skill he could not learn.
                          text text text text text text text text text Writer of Unknown Worlds

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Damian Florence
█  Nineteen
█  Spencer Lofranco
█  Heterosexual
█  Attempted Murder and Stealing

xIntelligent - Hot Headed - Energetic - Foul Mouthed - Caring - Violent

Spent his teenage life in solitary for attempted murder towards his abusive step father his mother told him, the day he was sentenced, he was just like his father who was floated two years before for illegally trading supplies for other things mostly medication for his mother. Upon being arrested and their "room" being ransacked for anything else to add to his lifelong sentence which they found stolen supplies formed to make a cheap tattoo gun. They planned on floating him but his step father asked that instead of dying out there he rots inside, he knew the hundred would be sent down soon and wanted him to suffer down there. Being inside a wall with no windows and one door messed with his head and with his hate towards the Chancellor and everyone else on the council he won't mind killing anyone else who steps to him.
                          text text text text text text text text text Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

PettyxXxAmnesty

Dapper Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Lilian Cordalis
█  Eighteen
█  Susan Coffey
█  Pansexual
█  Theft

xCHARMING | GUARDED | ADAPTABLE | WEAK-WILLED | IDEALISTIC | INCONSISTENT

Lilian, or Lily as she prefers to go by, was more or less framed for her crime. Not that she wouldn't exactly do it again, she didn't see anything wrong with taking the extra food. She was fifteen at the time and her so-called friends thought it would be funny if they convinced her that it would be a great idea to take an extra roll when no one was looking as a snack for later or something. Because of how seriously the Ark takes their food supply, she was quickly apprehended and arrested. She didn't quite understand what was going on - the naive side of her had believed her friends but she knew that she had been betrayed. She doesn't harbor any hatred for the Chancellor or those on the Ark. As much as she doesn't like trusting other people, she wants to help them all survive as much as she possibly can. She didn't get sent to Earth just to die off immediately.
                          text text text text text text text text text Seremela_Tiwele

PettyxXxAmnesty
PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Sorne Roma
█  Nineteen
█  J.D Pardo
█  Heterosexual
█  Official record (undocumented citizen) unofficial (classified)

xIntelligent - Cold - Clear minded- Distant - Loyal- Secretive

Sorne was and is a secret that was kept from everyone for the few months he stayed on the Ark. The official story was he was undocumented much like Octavia Blake but the real story is more interesting. He was found in a one man pod outside the Ark with a message for the council members that found him along with a sealed metal case. "We have been monitoring you for some time and we know you are planning to send people to earth, send this boy and all he carries with those people; He is the last survivor of Lazarus space station." The Chancellor and the council agreed to send the boy down with the 100 and keep the origins of his discovery a secret.
                          text text text text text text text text text Artaious_Augustus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff