Welcome to Gaia! ::

dole whip's Princess

Genius

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

While most would take these moments to appreciate the beauty of Hogwarts at Christmastime or to engulf themselves in enough alcohol to drown a thestral, Harleigh preferred to observe as her classmates made absolute asses out of themselves. The whispers about the party had spread through the castle over the last few days and everyone had heard about it ... you'd have to be deaf and/or a complete antisocial loser to not be aware of the Hufflepuff party. While the fifth year had been invited by multiple individuals, it was her best friend Aurora that had roped her into attending.

She had been on her way to the quidditch pitch decked out in her practice jersey, gloves and extra thick leggings to ward off the permeating cold that winter brought when Rora kidnapped her. Harleigh hadn't been in the mood to argue and Rora wasn't either. I swear to Merlin you never have any fun outside of quidditch. Quidditch is fun, Rora.

However Rora managed to get her to accompany her and she hadn't bothered to change out of her warm-up gear. Honestly parties were more her twin sister Phoenix's scene but she was being forced to play along. Besides, the prank against Dippet had put her into a better mood over the last few days.

Honestly, Rora it's almost unfair to torment these half-drunk losers. Emphasis on almost ... Harleigh wasn't above causing a little trouble to make up for the fact that Aurora had essentially banned her from the quidditch pitch for the night. She'd have to find Tristan, surely he would understand why she wanted to go out and practice. Oh yeah. I'm having the time of my life. Rora took this as a sign that she needed to drag Har across the room to where students were gathered for spin the bottle.

Oh wow. So mature and original. She glanced sideways and the flicker of hesitation that crossed Rora's face was all it took for Harleigh to be 100% in. Come on Rora. You wanted to come over here and see what's going on. Can't back out now. They were arranged in size order for ... whatever stupid reason so Harleigh got a front-row seat to Rora's eventual embarrassment. Unfortunately she was on the other side of the she-beast (as Tristan referred to her as) and Har took the opportunity to ignore Bex Maddox.

The only good thing about the game was the fact that Athena had no concept of volume and was screeching to Castor across the circle. She actively displayed disinterest by paying more attention to her nails than the game but when she heard Bex complain next to her of course she had to look. And boy was she glad. Rob bit Rebecca Maddox. Whether he had a death wish or was being funny she didn't know, but she'd have to commend him for it later. When it came to the Bex/Tristan kiss Rora ended up covering her eyes because Harleigh is just so innocent Rora but she was secretly thankful. The last thing she needed was seeing her Captain shoving his tongue down Bex's throat. Noooo thank you. Harleigh bumped shoulders with Rora as it was her turn to spin and actually snorted when Rora spun Rob. She was well aware of the history between Rob/Tristan/Rora so this was making coming to the party SO WORTH IT.

Despite these interesting events, Harleigh would much rather have been out on the pitch. You know, beating things with a bat. Having real fun. She was so immersed in her thoughts it took Bex actually touching her (ew), well more of a jab to the ribs to point out that someone had spun her. The brunette surveyed the group to try and figure it out but it was the boy just on the other side of Bex that stood. And holy s**t he was tall. Like, a full foot taller. At fifteen Harleigh was extremely aware that she was on the short side but goddamn did she feel like a goblin compared to this kid. He was a Ravenclaw or something ... older than her so they didn't run in the same circles.

I'll take the lead. Even when she was standing he had to crouch down in front of her to be close to eye level. Wow, not even going to take me out to dinner or a drink first? Is this what passes for romance nowadays? Kieran smirked at her and she reciprocated, eyes following his hand as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. The next thing she knew his lips were on hers and his hand was still holding her cheek. It was a cute kiss- just pressing their lips together. She couldn't help but wonder how many of these people actually knew how to kiss. Kieran was cute, there was no possible way he didn't know how to really kiss. He winked down at her which just reminded her of how small she was and they retreated to their spots.

The name's Harleigh by the way. Figured you might want to know so you can get it right for your diary later. She pushed the same piece of hair that he'd fixed behind her ear yet again, the feeling of his hand on her cheek left a tingling sensation on her skin. She attributed it to all the magic flying around the room and not the fact that he was a tatted-up hottie. Yup, that definitely wasn't the reason.

company ◆◇ party-goers (sitting next to rora)xxxlocation ◆◇ the ror xxxmood ◆◇ too sassy

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

██████████████████████████ ███████████████████ ████████

Bex’s morning did not have a pleasant start.

She stayed up all night with Penny, gossiping about Professor McSteamy Professor Simpson, who Bex KNEW that her best friend had been obsessing over for weeks. And yet, time after time, her best friend denied having any feelings of the romantic variety for their Herbology professor; but Rebecca knew better. The glassy-eyed expression that meant your mind was transported to another place was a key indicator, but the blonde played it cool around her friend (for about twenty minutes .. which was all she could hold it in for). Then for days the pestering began, the constant teasing, basically her strategy was to annoy the s**t out of her friend until she couldn’t take it any longer. That was her strategy for everything and anything; getting information, convincing her professors to give her extra-credit, and pushing for longer hours to practice quidditch (that one wasn’t as successful but hey, she tried).

Being her usual self, Bex was pushy for details and threw in colorful commentary which didn’t help shorten the conversation any, but she wasn’t going to put a stopper in this new flow of information that she had been dying for. And what exactly would the blonde say? ‘Hey, Pen, I know I’ve been begging you to tell me all of this but I have to wake up early so I can go hook up with Celo, let’s finish this conversation later.’ Hmm … yeah, something inside of her didn’t think that would go over well. So the girls talked until they mutually decided to retire to their respective rooms, glancing at the clock in the common-room as she passed. She had time to sleep for a half-hour before she had to meet up with Celo outside of Ravenclaw tower, just enough to feel rested.

Once her bloody alarm started beeping, slowly getting louder with each passing moment, Bex was sitting up in bed, groping her bedside table for the irritating device. If it went off for too long it was enchanted to spring to life and hide until it was found, a lovely addition her mother had placed upon the retched thing before sending it to her only daughter. To its credit, this feature aided in the elimination of Bex’s tardiness, a habit she tried to rid herself of for years to no avail; sleep just happened to be a priority compared against most situations. Her hand finally hit the top of the clock and pressed on the disarming switch, silencing the incessant beeping.

Finally making it out of bed and changing, Bex opened her nightstand drawer and pushed aside the many unanswered letters sent by her mother to get to Celo's present that she had tucked away for safekeeping. With the box in hand she departed from the dorms as quietly as she could, avoiding the stairs she knew creaked as to not wake anyone up. It wasn't uncommon for students to be strewn about the common-room at all hours of the night, falling asleep on the couch or tucked away in a corner, studying for an upcoming exam. Luckily when she descended the stairs the room was empty of sleeping students, everyone had either gone home for the holidays or was tucked into bed.

Stepping out of the common-room and greeted with a fresh sheet of snow with more steadily falling. While winter was by far Bex's favorite season of the year, she loathed being cold. With poor circulation her hands were cold year round, the frosty bite of winter not helping one bit. A wave of her wand caused any trace of her footsteps in the snow to disappear and she retreated into the castle. Making a beeline for Ravenclaw tower, it took the her longer than she'd hoped due to the fact the moving staircases got a little ornery in the early hours of the day. At least during the busiest hours of the day the staircases were kind, moving fairly slow so that students could become accustomed to the changes. But not right now. No, that would be too kind.

By the time she reached the entrance to Ravenclaw tower it was much later than the time she and Celo had settled upon. It was reassuring to see that she wasn't the only one that was late as her Italian lover had just exited the tower, looking more than a little guilty for taking so long. She was about to chastise him for being so late (no later than herself, but he didn't need to know that) when she was interrupted in her absolute favorite way. I haul myself all the way up here at this time of night and all I get is a 'hey'? I might be better off going back to bed. He wrapped his arms around her and despite every objection she made, wiggling, grunting, anything, he refused to let go. It was this side of Celo that was confusing to her; the two of them laid their 'relationship' out quite early on, agreeing not to be official in any way. Yet he was so touchy feely, something Bex is most definitely not. Or at least, she didn't believe she was.

If you'd let me go I could show you what you're getting for your birthday. Gesturing to her satchel, she held it just out of his reach when he grasped for it. I know your mum didn't teach you to be that greedy. The blonde gasped when her feet were lifted off the ground, crossing them at the ankles as Celo carried her through the halls, trying to find a nice and quiet place for them. Dropping hints that they could always visit the room of requirement, he followed suit and they managed to find the entrance. As the door creaked open, revealing a plush wonderland of pillows and blankets and a crackling fire, Bex shrugged. Can't take all the credit, the room does know.

- timeskeeeeep -

Bex glanced at the clock on the wall of the prefect's bathroom. Six am sharp. She had fallen asleep on Celo and once she woke up, realized that a shower was not a want but a need. Waking up a sweaty mess in a pile of blankets and in front of a blazing fire was definitely not a good look, so the girl was working on drying her hair with a spell that Penny had taught her while brushing her teeth at the same time. A multitasking fiend, Bex is. Once her hair was dry and her breath was minty fresh, she was ready to officially start the day. Despite not having more than two hours sleep she didn't look half bad. The blonde pulled her semi-wavy locks into a tight ponytail and adjusted the 'head girl' badge pinned to her scarf. Perfect.

Pulling her coat tight to her body, the seventh year was going to return to her dorm briefly to chuck her dirty clothes into a hamper when Patrick Walsh, a first year of her own house passed by. He waved at her, enamored by a screeching Chocolate Frog card. And, being the responsible head girl that she is, Bex had to investigate. Upon explanation that he had received the card in exchange for doing physical labor for Tristan Shaw, Bex kindly confiscated the jinxed card under the ruse of showing it to a friend who had a similar passion for the cards, promising to return it by the end of the day. When in all fairness what she really wanted to do was take the card and shove it up Tristan's a**; he drove her up the wall more than anyone else she'd ever known in her entire life.

The way he cocked his head and said her name Rebecca was just so infuriating, at the moment she wanted nothing more than to be able to choke him with her bare hands hex him with no ramifications. But of course as head girl she had to be a good role model for students like Patrick Walsh. Her heels were making persistent clicking noises that echoed through the halls as she made a beeline for the great hall where Tristan was likely to be, sitting there looking like a douche eating breakfast like most of her fellow schoolmates that had decided to stay for the holiday.

Bex! This came for you. Unfortunately her attention was pulled from her mission at the sound of her own name when Blakely Alderton, a fourth year girl of her own house waved a letter at her. The owl just dropped it on the table. It was there when I came to breakfast, just thought you'd like to have it. Accepting the envelope with a small smile, Bex glanced down at her own name written in a familiar handwriting. It was undoubtedly her mother's, cursive with large loops yet it was still easy to read. How the woman couldn't get it into her brain that Bex would never write back, she didn't know. Yet that didn't stop her from continuing to write, and her daughter to become increasingly annoyed each time she received a letter. Thanks Blakely. Shoving the envelope into her jacket pocket, she took a deep breath to refocus herself. The card. Tristan Shaw. That's right.

Eyes immediately darting to the Gryffindor table she saw him sitting there along with Peyton Tennyson the Gryffindor Keeper that had somehow become her own personal b***h, Alyssa Renoux the Gryffindor Seeker and Olivia Dawson, their head girl who had absolutely no business in the position. Somehow once she was given the badge, it seemed like the Gryffindors got even more rowdy if that were even possible. Being around the girl for more than a few minutes at the time during head girl duties made Bex want to pull her own hair out. There was just something about most of the Gryffindors that made her feel that way ... perhaps it was the way they were so unapologetic about being so bloody irritating, she didn't quite know.

Putting on her best game face she sauntered up to the lions' table, putting her hands down onto the table's surface and leaning in so that the group of them could hear her quite clearly. Now, I don't know how this is humanly possible but it is not even seven am and somehow I am already irritated with you Shaw. She started, sliding the card over to him. Now, hypothetically it's a cute idea. Not your best, but not your worst either. It's almost funny, tricking an eleven year old boy into doing your literal dirty work in exchange for a charmed card ... but since he's from my house it's not funny. The table fell silent at the beginning of her rant, and while she was trying to keep her voice in at least a slightly hushed tone, Bex knew it wasn't working. Between this and the letter from her mum burning a hole in her pocket, she was worked up.

Incendio. The Slytherin tapped the card with her wand, where it quickly burned into a pile of ash. You must be some special kind of stupid Shaw. If I had half a brain ... which is still more than you have in your entire head I would go straight to Dippet with cute, innocent Patrick Walsh to explain what you did. But I'm feeling just a touch benevolent today, so you're spared. For now. Her gaze went to Olivia next. And you ... I'm literally begging you to keep your circus animals in check. It's too early in the morning and I didn't get enough sleep for this.

Leaning back her intense gaze turned into a near-smile. Enjoy your breakfast. She was so lazer-focused that she hadn't noticed that Aurora had been there the entire time. Hey, have to get results somehow, right? Turning on her heel and spotting Penny at the Ravenclaw table, she plopped herself down at the Ravenclaw table, across from Penny and McSteamy Simpson who were immersed in a conversation about venomous tentacula bites. Morning. She shot her best friend a knowing smile and reached for a croissant. I hope you two slept better than I did.

company ♡♡ tristan, peyton, olivia and aurora > penny and professor simpsonxxxlocation ♡♡ gryffindor table > ravenclaw table xxxfeeling ♡♡ agitated/b***h mode on

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

██████████████████████████ ███████████████████ ████████

The Hufflepuff twin had been up for quite some time now (let's be honest, he never went to bed). Trying his best to live up to his sister's Ravenclaw standards, he stayed up attempting to read his Muggle Studies book. About four pages in he gave up, tossing the hefty textbook to the end of his bed and covering it up with a blanket. Out of sight, out of mind! Besides, it was holiday and that meant relaxing. So, he spent the rest of the night with his nose in the only kind of book he was interested in; a cookbook. While it was Hogwarts' worst kept secret that Apollo loves to bake, having more than enough recipes stored up in his noggin, the House Elves had given him the early Christmas gift he'd always wanted: letting him peek at their recipes. He'd observed them for years, trying to emulate the delicious baked goods he had every night for dessert but there was just something missing that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Ah, it's Molasses! How could I be so daft. The boy whispered to himself as he transcribed the recipes into his own cookbook, noting tiny details that he'd noticed the house elves doing but hadn't been put into the book.

Glancing at the clock, Apollo hadn't realized how late it had gotten or the fact the dorms had cleared out significantly. Breakfast had just started which meant it was the perfect time for him to head to the kitchens. This time of day the House Elves had finished making all the food for breakfast to the kitchen was open wide for him to use. It had taken some time for him to get permission from the house elves, a lot of begging and pleading and keeping his work space tidy so there was no mess for them. The lovely part about being in Hufflepuff was that the common-room was situation right next to the kitchen. It was obvious when the house elves were at work because the common-room filled with the smells of whatever they were making, this time of year there was a lot of gingerbread. The scents of ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and molasses were intoxicating, especially around the holidays.

The Hufflepuff hurried to get dressed, fending off the chill of winter with a thick sweater, trousers and wool socks. Enjoying being particularly warm, Apollo was the type to wear too many layers rather than not enough. He didn't quite understand how girls could run around in only shirts and skirts in this type of weather! He was freezing even all bundled up, so there must have been some kind of warmth spell that he didn't know about.

Cookbook in hand, Apollo exited the Hufflepuff common-room to be met with a chill. This type of weather, despite being his favorite, could be just a few degrees warmer. The distance to the kitchen was practically nonexistent and Apollo often sought refuge there in odd hours, getting him in trouble with prefects and head boys/girls alike. It was times like these that baking came in handy and he was able to bribe his way out of detentions and scoldings from Athena.

Greeted by the typical plethora of house elves, Apollo greeted each of them with a smile. Hibby, the kitchen's head elf took back the cookbook excitedly, glad to have the book back where it belonged. Thank you very much Hibby for letting me borrow it! Watching the book disappear into its proper cabinet, Apollo walked over to his 'station' as the elves so lovingly referred to it as when in reality it was some counter space tucked away in the corner so he didn't get in their way, which was more than fine with him. He baked a few dozen sugar cookies the day before and let them chill before icing them. Ideally, each one would have a students' name on it and a little decoration of some sort- a tree, bauble or snowman with some sprinkles but that was going to take a long time.

Preferring to do all of his baking and cleanup the good ole fashioned muggle way, Apollo took his time to mix his royal icing. Egg whites, vanilla extract and confectioners' sugar mixed together until there were peaks. He iced around the edges of the round cookies before moving onto the flooding technique to fill them in. He continued to do this to each cookie, blissfully unaware of the commotion going on in the Great Hall.

company ◆◇ withxxxlocation ◆◇ where xxxmood ◆◇ feeling

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : megara calla athan
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : slytherin
                                              █▐ x YEAR : seventh
                                              █▐ x POSITIONS / TRAITS : chaser
                                              █▐ x MOVIE : hercules || megara
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : caitlin stasey

User Image

boop be boop bop LAUREN IS SLEEPY

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : charlotte gemma la bouff
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : hufflepuff
                                              █▐ x POSITIONS / TRAITS : prefect
                                              █▐ x MOVIE : princess & the frog || lottie la bouff
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : jerry-jane pears

User Image

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : bliss amethyst tremaine
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : ravenclaw
                                              █▐ x POSITIONS / TRAITS : n/a
                                              █▐ x MOVIE : cinderella || anastasia tremaine
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : molly c quinn

User Image

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : louis dominic lefou
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : gryffindor
                                              █▐ x YEAR : fifth
                                              █▐ x POSITIONS / TRAITS : water boy for the quidditch team
                                              █▐ x MOVIE : beauty & the beast || lefou
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : anwar hadid

User Image

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : gwendolyn penelope shaw
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : gryffindor
                                              █▐ x YEAR : sixth&sixteen
                                              █▐ x POSITION : chaser&prefect
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : dove cameron

User Image

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : eunice cameron shaw
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : slytherin
                                              █▐ x YEAR : fifth&fifteen
                                              █▐ x POSITION : seeker
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : paul craddock

User Image

User Image
                                              █▐ x NAME : hadley phoenix searcy-smyth
                                              █▐ x HOUSE : ravenclaw alum
                                              █▐ x YEAR : graduated
                                              █▐ x POSITION : care of magical creatures professor
                                              █▐ x FACE CLAIM : daisy ridley

User Image

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

Well, better luck next time Pancake. You can't win them all you know. It wasn't the first time that Hadley proved to be the voice of reason amongst the group (and let's be real, it wouldn't be the last). She was glad that Eliana didn't seem too bothered by the loss in the game of Old Maid (which she had suggested) and was quick to move on to other games. This was usually how every Sunday went; the foursome gathered in her office, played games and recalled upon stories from their times in the halls of Hogwarts. This week she was able to bow out of Old Maid early and was able to shift her focus elsewhere.

Despite it being almost two months into the school year, Hadley's office was an absolute mess. Six years of traveling, documenting and collecting artifacts related to magical creatures around the globe meant a lot of knick-knacks and dozens upon dozens of journals that all had to go somewhere and as a first-year professor, her office didn't have the space to hold all of her treasures along with the habitats for her creatures she'd be discussing in class. Dozens of tattered and worn-through copies of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them were scattered around the room but Hadley's personal favorite copy was held in a place of honor on her bookshelf.

Where's Charles? Didn't we invite him? Sat on top of her desk with her legs criss-crossed, the brunette paused from admiring photos she'd taken of Bowtruckles in Scandanavia to consider the fact that Charles was incredibly late. Of course we did. I invited him myself. She was sure of it. But he was late. Really late, actually.

As 'Mama Hadley' and a certified worry-wart her mind immediately went to the worst possibilities. What if something had happened and there was no way for them to know? What if Charles just decided not to hang out with them anymore? Had she they done something to upset him without realizing? Should I write him to see if everything's alright? Hadley didn't wait for a response but her hands immediately reached for a piece of parchment and her quill. A few drops of ink dripped onto the paper before she decided that it was maybe just a touch too much to send him a letter.

I'm overreacting aren't I? Maybe just a touch, Hadley. Hayden was always there to talk her off of her ledges. Ever since her departure after graduation she didn't get to see her friends nearly as much as she'd have liked to (despite doing a bit of traveling with Hayden), and she was especially sensitive to their feelings and needs lately. What kind of bad friend just drops everything for six years without returning home to visit more than a handful of times? Sure, they wrote frequently but it wasn't the same as being able to sit around every weekend and see each other around school every day.

I'll give him a few minutes before I go to his office. He probably got held up with some student questions or grading. Yeah, that had to be it.

company ♡♡ hayden & eliana
                                            location ♡♡ hadley's office xxx
                                            feeling ♡♡ content

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image
                      User Image
                                              User Image
                                            • User Image x lauren is sleepy
                                              User Image x laur / lauren
                                              User Image x online daily / pst
                                              User Image x samples

User Image x beckstein pub's bartender
                                              User Image x rapunzel (rapunzel)
                                              User Image x willa-rose persinette
                                              User Image x twenty-three
                                              User Image x heterosexual
                                              User Image x milou sluis
                                              User Image x adventurous, big-hearted, impulsive, sensitive

mother knows best. mother knows best? mother knows best! if willa-rose was taught one thing, it was to listen to her mother. raised by a single mother who gave up her career as a civil litigation attourney to fulfill her dream of being a mother, willa-rose was a well-adjusted child. her mother was protective, as any mother would be, but willa liked to push the boundaries. it wasn't uncommon for her to get in over her head and need rescuing- thankfully mom was always there to help her. but when willa turned twelve something went ... wrong with her mom. it turned out to be an early-onset alzheimer's episode. willa took on the responsibility of being her mother's caretaker and started doing school online, only leaving the house to attend appointments. by the time she was eighteen she'd completed her schooling and her mom had deteriorated to the point where she needed supportive care that willa-rose couldn't provide on her own. she's worked odd jobs until she turned twenty-one and got a stable job at beckstein's as the bartender.

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was raining.

The thought brought a frown to the icy-blonde haired girl's face. The rain used to soothe her, invigorate her even. Some of her favorite memories were in the rain ... one of the first quidditch games she could remember. She held her mom's hand in the seats of the Magpies stadium; Gwen was sicker than a dog but she insisted to her mother that she had to go! Hair in tight pigtails (her lucky charm) she watched her dad play the best game of his life (every game is his best game if we're totally honest here) and the next day she was taking special potions to rid her of the pneumonia she'd acquired from being out in the elements.

Her first kiss was in the rain. She was seven years old and gathered up enough courage from talking to Callie and Lennox to act on her feelings. And that's why dragons are so protective of their eggs! That's great! But Rowan I need you to close your eyes! What for? It's a surprise! Just do it! She tried to hide the blush that was rapidly creeping its way up her face and once he complied with her wishes, she stood on her tip-toes and kissed him. She hadn't known how to kiss per-se, the only people she'd seen kiss were her parents, Aunt Penny and Uncle Edward, Aunt Rora and Uncle Rob; her dad had explained to her to never kiss a boy EVER! But afterwards her mom took her aside and embellished just a touch, adding in that Gwen should only kiss a boy if she was in love with him. Well, how is she sure that what she had felt for Rowan, even back then, isn't love?

Gwen sighs and sets down the book she'd been attempting to read, placing it gently on her bedside table. Unfortunately she'd been watching the steady downpour rather than study for her upcoming Transfiguration exam. Despite her dislike for the rain she can sit there, mesmerized by it for hours. Thankfully her growling stomach interrupts her thoughts and brings her back to reality just in time for lunch. She's hoping to meet up with Callie and eat; on days like today the house elves put extra effort into their meals to make up for the fact they can't really go outside.

As the sixth year exits the Gryffindor common room she overhears a few girls giggling about a Slytherin boy dancing ridiculously in the rain. While her interest is initially peaked she continues towards the Great Hall, dodging students wringing rain water out of their hair. Much like her mother, Gwen can't think let alone function properly on an empty stomach. To pass time as she walks through the expansive castle she counts her steps as she approaches the Great Hall, the scents of pumpkin juice and freshly baked bread wafted through the halls.

Despite her stomach tugging her forward Gwen pauses in the doorway, scanning the room to take an inventory. It's easy to find Eunice in a crowd given their signature platinum blonde hair. He's settled in at the Slytherin table with his usual suspects, Dahlia and Adonis but her favorite snake is nowhere to be seen. A knowing smile crosses her face and she retreats out of the entrance, nearly bumping into a few third year Hufflepuffs as she does. The courtyard ...

Whether it's instinct or something else driving her, she does not know but Gwen makes it her mission to find this boy dancing out in the rain. She passes Shy on her way and offers her a smile, leaving her alone to practice her magic. Her eyes land on just the boy she'd been looking for; Rowan Edward Simpson Maddox. For a moment she feels guilty for observing; she hears the things that the other Slytherins say about him and this would only add fuel to the fire. The blonde steps out from under the cover the walls of the school provide into the rain and giggles as she watches him continue to dance.

Rowan what are you doing? Gwen closes more distance between them in case he can't hear her over the sound of the pouring rain. Rowan you're going to get sick out here!

NOTES:
                                                                                      █ WEARING:
                                                                                      ◆ WITH: ROWAN
                                                                                      █ FEELING: CONTENT. HUNGRY
                                                                                      ◆ OOC:

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image
                      User Image
                                              User Image
                                            • User Image x lauren is sleepy
                                              User Image x laur / lauren
                                              User Image x online daily / pst
                                              User Image x samples

User Image x villeneuve floral's delivery person
                                              User Image x peter pan (peter and wendy / the boy who would not grow up)
                                              User Image x hugo melville
                                              User Image x twenty-one
                                              User Image x bisexual
                                              User Image x jordan barrett
                                              User Image x observant, creative, mischevious, childish

hugo is dumb. there's really no other way to phrase it- he has to be, it's the only explanation for his ridiculously stupid behavior. he takes petty and immature to an extreme, not unknown for throwing fits or sneaking around to get his way. in his schooling days he was the obnoxious boy constantly hauled into the principle's office for one thing or another (typically it was a 'harmless' prank or getting into a scuffle). his file was thicker than a psychology textbook and there were frequent calls home to his foster parents ... not like they'd ever pick up. hugo was the man of the house, and that's saying something considering he lived with six foster brothers. and although he knows he's supposed to be a good influence he does something borderline-suicidal weekly. whether it's building jumping, speeding, drinking way more than he's supposed to, thinking he can fly ... hugo holds way more power over his family than he should. growing up is no fun! how is he supposed to be a responsible adult when he still feels like a kid??? he can barely keep his job as a flower delivery boy for villenevue florals ... who would even hire a sixteen year old immature boy to do that??

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image

You know Celo don't you? Bex was teetering back and forth, unsteady in her high heels and leaning against the tall boy she was standing next to for support. Celo and I come in here allllll the time. She placed a hand on the boy's shoulder as she adjusted one shoe and nearly fell down in the process. I think I ... I'm going to tell Celo we can't come here anymore. With a furrowed brow she nodded to herself and took a long drink of her fire whiskey, enjoying the burn as it went down. He's just like ... he's being kind of a girl. All emotional and 'blah blah blah' you know what I mean? Like what a baby you know? You know what I mean.

I woulda done it earlier but like it was his birthday and then there was that attack which don't even get me started on that because it was like super annoying and like I can't be that b***h who dumps a guy she hooks up with for fun on his birthday you know? Because everyone already thinks I'm a b***h sooooooooooo. Bex drank until her cup was empty and looked up at the boy she was standing next to, squinting her eyes. You know if I close my eyes like this you look kinda like Celo. She offered a shrug and pat the boy on the arm a few times, moving her attention elsewhere. You're a pretty good listener. Have a great rest of your night buddy. As it turned out the 'boy' she'd been having her one-sided conversation with was actually a decorative statue near the entrance to the room.

The more-than-drunk blonde made her way through the crowd to try and get to the drink table to refill her cup but instead stumbled upon the beginnings of a game of spin the bottle. Unfortunately they were organized by height to make things 'easier' (AKA JUST A REASON TO SIT HER NEXT TO ALL OF THE HALFIES, OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and her happy mood quickly turned sour. She was sandwiched between a kid who was like eight feet tall or something and then some Hufflemuffin third year (Jessy or something, who cares) and Penny was halfway around the circle. Why does Penny have to be so tall. She mumbled under her breath amongst other things as she glanced around the circle.

Penny was six people away from her which was six people too many. Unfortunately sitting almost directly across the circle from her was Ceres. Stupid French b***h. She was mumbling to herself mostly while pretending to drink from her empty cup while making perfect eye-contact with the skank slut sixth year. Weren't these kids like 12? PENNY, WHEN DID THEY LET CHILDREN IN HERE? AREN'T THESE PEOPLE LIKE 11? Truthfully anyone younger than Penny was considered to be a 5 year old in Bex's book.

As the first spin of the bottle started Bex over-enthusiastically observed. Thankfully she hadn't been chosen by the bottle quite yet since considering the choices so far she'd rather lick the bottom of Rob Trevelyan's foot. Annalise, Evelynn, Cas, Rob himself. They'd been enemies if you could call it that since their second year when Rob 'ACCIDENTALLY' knocked Bex off of her broom during her first match against Hufflepuff. He claimed it was an accident but his closeness to Tristan Shaw told her otherwise. They'd had it out for each other since the first day they'd met, and it was just a COINCIDENCE?????? She thought not! Her feelings towards him slightly improved after she was assigned to be his potions tutor but not as much as they would have if he actually listened or showed potential.

Whilst brooding to herself about her feelings or lack thereof for Rob she hadn't noticed that the bottle had been spun. What poor loser has to kiss Rob? He'd been the one that had just been kissed so it made sense that he spun, right? Rules didn't really make sense to her at the moment but that was sort of logical? Once she glanced at the bottle she made a sort of choking noise that would be impossible to imitate. s**t. It was her. She had to kiss Rob.

She wouldn't lie and say that the thought of jumping out the window didn't cross her mind but by the time she looked up Rob was already standing from his seat in the circle and approaching. Bex sent Penny a look that was something similar to a plea for help but unfortunately Penny couldn't save her now. Greetings, Miss Maddox, Miss????? Did Rob think she was an 87 year old woman? Sweet baby Jesus. Please don't hit me. The Slytherin gave a hearty laugh as she thought about the fact that this boy who stood well over a foot taller than her was actually AFRAID of her.

Thankfully Rob didn't try to shove his tongue down her throat. If he had she might have been tempted to would have hexed the living crap out of him. But oh no, he did something much, much worse. Robert dumbass Trevelyan actually NIBBLED ON HER BOTTOM LIP. Even Celo who like, did all kinds of stuff he thought was super sexy never did that. Her face crinkled with disgust as he retreated with a borderline stupid look on his face. Kerry. Kiernan remind me to like go see Elend and see if I can get any weird diseases from Hufflepuffins.

Bex leaned forward and gave the bottle a hearty spin and just hoped and prayed that whatever lame-o the bottle landed on wouldn't bite her. Someone decent, she silently prayed. But whoever she was praying to was on vacation because when the bottle stopped there was an chorus of giggles. Tristan imalilttleshit Shaw. Just her luck, too, to have the privilege of kissing the two most irritating boys in school in one night.

Tristan peeked around Kieran at her with a sexy stupid smirk and Bex rolled her eyes. Enjoy it while it lasts Shawww because this is the only kiss you'll ever get out of me. Capiche? She sighed and the two stood up since there was a person sitting between them and Bex was not going to be caught dead crawling across the floor to kiss Tristan Shaw. Not today, not ever. Especially after all the kissing he'd done with Olivia satan's reincarnate.

She closed her eyes and thought maybe a brush on the lips would do. But no. Ohhhhhhhhh no. She was more than ready to pull back and just be done with it in the case that he and Rob shared a unibrain and he was going to bite her too; but there was no escaping the magic that was Tristan Shaw kissing her. It was probably just a tad inappropriate for onlookers since Tristan decided to go all out for god knows what reason but Bex was too wrapped up in the moment to care. She was kissing Tristan Shaw and enjoying it. If there was a moment for a foot pop (re: Princess Diaries style) it would be now.

It took Penny clearing her throat for her to come back to the real world and detach herself from Tristan with a heaving chest. She smoothed down her hair that needed no fixing and bit her lip. Yup that was. Yuppppp. Alrighty then, back to your seat. She took a moment to remove her hands from Tristan's hair and turned to return to her seat, trying to avoid the look of satisfaction displayed all over his face.

company ♡♡ statue > spin the bottle groupxxxlocation ♡♡ room of requirement xxxfeeling ♡♡ kiss-y xxxoutfit ♡♡ linked in main photo

dole whip's Princess

Genius

Unlike his friends, Eunice's morning starts at the crack of dawn. After all, the early bird gets the quaffle (or, more correctly in Eunice's case, the golden snitch). It's not an uncommon sight to see the Shaw children bustling about their respective common rooms at ungodly hours of the morning, especially the only second Shaw boy. By six o'clock he is dressed in his practice uniform and has his broom in hand, out on the pitch. He has a small velvet bag in his other hand which when opened unleashes a dozen practice snitches. Despite the pouring rain and poor visibility Eunice mounts his broom and takes off, dropping the bag onto the ground below.

It takes Eunice forty-eight minutes to round up each of the twelve snitches, which in his opinion is much too slow. Forty-eight minutes doesn't get you recruited onto a professional quidditch team straight out of school. Forty-eight minutes doesn't grab your father's attention. Forty-eight minutes is an utter failure (or, as he likes to call it, pulling a Fabius). So he does it again ... and again ... and again, until he manages to get his time down to thirty-two minutes. By this time the sun has come back and the castle is beginning to bustle with activity. Accio snitches. One by one the golden orbs find their way back into his soaking wet velvet bag, and with his broom safely tucked away in the broom closet Eunice makes his departure from the pitch.

By the time he showers and debates on what to wear, he hardly makes it on time for his date appointment to play wizarding chess with Adonis. Thankfully his natural good looks aid him in streamlining the getting ready process so he doesn't look like a piece of walking garbage when he sits himself down across from Adonis in a stuffy green armchair. Mornin' gorgeous. Adonis, unlike his best friend, is not an early riser. Far from it, actually. And, like his usual self, Adonis is too absorbed in his own thoughts to realize that a gorgeous specimen such as Eunice has sat down across from him.

Earth to Donny. See, the thing is, Donny is never down on Earth. He's up in his own cloud (thinking about himself, mind you) and so Eunice decides to take on the challenge of bringing him back down. Usually this consists of an extremely vocal compliment towards his best friend or in cases such as this, physical assault.

It sounds worse than it actually is. All Eunice does is pick up a chess piece (a pawn) and at first he rolls it between his hands, trying to give Adonis the opportunity to notice him but when he doesn't, Eunice tosses it towards his friend. A few moments pass before Adonis springs to life, infuriated that the Shaw would dare throw anything at him. Adonis packs up the chess set in a whirl, insisting they start their hunt to find the third piece to their trio- the oh so lovely Dahlia Simpson. In Ravenclaw fashion they find Dahlia in the library, practicing charms with who-cares and who-knows, two of her mindless drones that are walking pieces of garbage compared to the amazing Eudonis.

Dolly was lovely enough to Impervius the three of them, and admittedly Eunice is a bit embarrassed he hadn't thought of it earlier when he was practicing on the pitch since he had returned to the castle like a sopping wet golden retriever. The trio practically slithers their way to the Great Hall, pausing only when Eunice sees the evil glint that he loves oh so much appear into Dolly's eyes. It doesn't take a genius to figure out her target; Callie is settled not far away, twisting a piece of her fiery ginger ho red hair around her finger while she blatantly flirts with an older Ravenclaw boy.

A part of him feels guilty for putting the target on Callie's back, being close as kids and a brief attempt at romance in their third year is what put Callie on Dolly's radar. Well Eunice, looks like you dodged a bullet with a certain ginger ho. It was like the words came out of his own mother's mouth which makes Eunice choke back a snort. The other part of Eunice wishes that Callie would grow a backbone and talk back to Dahlia- perhaps in some weird way it would make the girls respect each other rather than get their digs in every chance they get, but the day that would come is the day that Eunice compliments Fabius on his quidditch skills. It's not gonna happen.

The trio moves on quickly from Callie and makes their way to the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, elbowing basic bitches out of the way so there's enough room for Dolly to join them. She's an honorary Slytherin, Merlin knows she deserves a place at the table more than her hunk of a older brother Rowan. They make idle chit chat and Eunice builds himself a hefty plate for lunch since his allotted time for breakfast was consumed by golden floating orbs.

He attempts to be as polite as possible as he stuffs his face with tea sandwiches and lunch meat but fails miserably to do so. Adonis and Eu fire off bits of gossip they'd heard around school that week and it was almost like a sense of dread settled over the table. Eunice turns to Adonis and follows his line of sight to see their impending doom. Leon Prilace, Adonis' cousin (aka the son of the Mom of Magic, Athena Prior. Donny's aunt). A natural assumption is that Adonis is in some kind of trouble, so Eunice leans forward in anticipation of a howler being delivered or some kind of screaming match that would ensue. But it doesn't.

Leon takes a seat next to Dolly. Almost frozen in shock, Eunice is barely able to turn his head to watch the scene unfold. Has anyone ever told you that your smile is like Expelliarmus? Simple, but disarming. The Shaw boy was CONFUSED. Was this meant to be an insult? Did he just call Dahlia ******** Simpson simple? Eunice springs to life, taking a sip of tea to invigorate himself (and to essentially prep for the a** ripping that was about to ensue) but instead CHOKES ON THAT TEA when he hears the next words out of Dolly's mouth. There's no way this is Dolly. His Dolly, sitting beside him.

Haven't heard that one yet. My, aren't you creative? What brings you over here, handsome? Without saying a word Eunice grabs the sides of Dolly's face, patting them a few times as if to feel for any signs of a mask. His next move is to place a hand on her forehead to check for a fever, but finds none. Silently, he turns to Adonis. Donny I think someone took some polyjuice and disguised themselves as Dolly. Or we need to take her to the nurse or something since she's obviously on her deathbed. Or under the Imperius curse. Yeah, that has to be it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff