Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek i do ..??

Although..considering i know very little about near to nothing i can see how it can be a fair judgement >_<
what is that mean! eek you roxers!
I have no idea what it means >_<; ..i just jumble words and hope it makes a legiable sentance XD ..if im lucky it does!!

*munches on coffee beans* want some?

heh roxors my soxors ....well leg warmery thingamy soxory things stare all the same...
its chat speak xd as in rock and rocking and then its mixed with you and youers...and there you have it roxers xd its a good thing 3nodding its my way of saying your cool
one egg plez, make it to go xp
haha, of course i knew that xd ;

...becuase, in truth i am the ultimate in cool ..too maybe a few crushed coffee beans >_<

and, you roxers *nods* 3nodding
one egg on the house don't hate me if you don't get one
Lolita-Draven
haha, of course i knew that xd ;

...becuase, in truth i am the ultimate in cool ..too maybe a few crushed coffee beans >_<

and, you roxers *nods* 3nodding

thanky 3nodding
Aaah i just got an egg eek even though i dont want them anymore sweatdrop twas yellow! ...suspicous.... stare

i think i just stole knowitall's egg >_< ....*hides it in the coffee jar*
Lolita-Draven
Aaah i just got an egg eek even though i dont want them anymore sweatdrop twas yellow! ...suspicous.... stare

i think i just stole knowitall's egg >_< ....*hides it in the coffee jar*

the funny part is so did i xd
haha blaugh *throws coffee bean at you* you obviously hiding the fact your the easter bunny in disguise ...or the kitty is stare
no! dos she look white and flughy and have ears!....er.... I didn't say that gonk
hehe, of course she doesnt blaugh

*keeps her secret easter bunny identity safe*
well not that it matters Easters all most over...and so is this thread I hate to say crying

this was a fun year and will think of it as being a time when I could spend time with new friends 3nodding

O and the link is http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3101375 if you needed it again
good bye easter crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces