Welcome to Gaia! ::

This here is the offical Gambino Militia thread for the tea room

Same rules apply like in other threads.

our offical hide out for now is: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6879266

Still at Cease fire so dont try to atk anyone.

AND IF YOUR IN THE MILITIA POST HERE!

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I can't find where to get the Anti Von-Helson signs.

Can you believe that those rich b----es want to charge you for the anti-gambino signs? *twitch*
meatballhead15

Can you believe that those rich b----es want to charge you for the anti-gambino signs? *twitch*
Go to this link http://www.gaiaonline.com/map.php?m=14 if you donated to him while he was rebuilding the tower you get one for free. But if you didnt you have to pay 1k gold to get one.
meatballhead15

http://www.gaiaonline.com/map.php?m=14

Go there. If you've already donated some to Gambino, when he was asking for donations last week, then you get an Anti-VH sign for free. ^^; gonk However...if you didn't...you have to pay 1k for it now.
ZIG GAMBINO heheh sorry
just one hour left for the easter event.

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Well, Gambino's got Gino... and Gino's done nothing wrong. Gambino's a little power hungry, but seriously... the Von Helson chicks just weird me out.
xd xd xd spaceal 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee whee whee whee whee lllll blaugh blaugh blaugh llllala ninja
xd aaaaa xd spa 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh dddd blaugh all ninja
xd aaaaaa xd se 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh ddddd blaugh ll ninja
xd aaaaa xd spe 3nodding spl 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh dddd blaugh ll a ninja
xd xd xd spaccell 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh blaugh blaugh llllal a ninja
xd aaaaa xd spa 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh llllllllllllllaalllll ninja
xd aaaaaa xd sa 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh llllllllllllllaalllll ninja
xd aaaaa xd spe 3nodding sp 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh llllllllllllllaalllll
xd xd xd spaceal 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding lllll whee lllll whee lllll whee lllll blaugh llllllllllllllallllll 4laugh
Felines For Gambino
I donated, but it said i had to pay 1000 for a sign *emotear*
random easter bump
meatballhead15
the Von Helson chicks just weird me out.

o____o;; Yeah...they weird me out too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff