Ghostleader
I'll place set one monster and set two majic cards

Monsters

set

Magics
ominous Fortunetelling
set
set

That one. Since you should the Horn and the Sword still on the field on Kyonshee, I thought you might want a chance to change your moves.

Mythical Rare

(ignore this post. I'm just trying to figure out why trying to open the 4th page of this thread is opening the FIRST one instead, and testing a theory.)

(EDIT: Hmm. Seems like it worked. Apparently I just can't get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. page of a thread to open if there's only one post on it.)
Wilren
Ghostleader

Monsters

set

Magics
ominous Fortunetelling
set
set

That one. Since you should the Horn and the Sword still on the field on Kyonshee, I thought you might want a chance to change your moves.

I still don't understand Master is dead when I turned that Dreamsprite on him
Ghostleader
Wilren
Ghostleader

Monsters

set

Magics
ominous Fortunetelling
set
set

YOU CAN"T USE DREAMSPRITE'S EFFECT BECAUSE KYONSHEE IS NOT ON YOUR FIELD.
KusanagiRyu
Ghostleader
Wilren
Ghostleader

Monsters

set

Magics
ominous Fortunetelling
set
set

Yes I know and if I'm wrong I'm sorry but Dreamsprite says nothing about feild it says my monster and since Konshyee is my monster being controled by him it is technically true that this would work

I'm sorry if I'm worng....am I sweatdrop
Ghostleader
KusanagiRyu
Ghostleader
Wilren
Ghostleader

Monsters

set

Magics
ominous Fortunetelling
set
set

Yes I know and if I'm wrong I'm sorry but Dreamsprite says nothing about feild it says my monster and since Konshyee is my monster being controled by him it is technically true that this would work

I'm sorry if I'm worng....am I sweatdrop

You are TOTALLY wrong. While Kyonshee belongs to you as the OWNER of the card, it's one Wilren's field and thus is one of Wilren's monsters.

Mythical Rare

What Ryu means is that once I played Falling Down on it, it ceased to be your monster. The CARD still belongs to you, yes, but as far as the duel goes, Master Kyonshee was no longer yours, and as such wasn't a valid target for Dreamsprite's effect.

However, that also means I lost another 800 LP the next turn since Falling Down was still in effect, so the current LP score should be you 2050, me 4300.

So, are you going to replay that move you just made with the face-down monster and the 2 facedown cards, or are you gonna stay with it?
yes you are wrong.....the effect of dreamsprite is meant to target another monster that is on your side of the field......yes you own the kyonshee card, but control of it was hers......
patrician of darkness's effect works the same as dreamsprite if i',m not mistaken....just sayin'

Mythical Rare

2 things.

1- Kusanagi's got it under control, so nobody else needs to get involved here.

2- Again with the "her" business....yeesh. gonk
I didn't mean owning it as a card

but anyway I'll take it back where are we?

Mythical Rare

Me:

4300 LP
Master Kyonshee (2950/2500)
Archfiend Soldier (1900/1500)
2 Set spell/trap cards
Falling Down on Kyonshee

You:

2050 LP
Sword of Deep-Seated on Kyonshee
Horn of the Unicorn on Kyonshee

Your move.
I predict the first card in your hand as a monster
Wilren
Me:

4300 LP
Master Kyonshee (2950/2500)
Archfiend Soldier (1900/1500)
2 Set spell/trap cards
Falling Down on Kyonshee

You:

2050 LP
Sword of Deep-Seated on Kyonshee
Horn of the Unicorn on Kyonshee

Your move.

You forgot I have omnious fortune telling

Mythical Rare

Right...well, sorry to cut this short, but I gotta get some sleep if I'm gonna be up in time for Regionals tomorrow. Sorry.
Wilren
Right...well, sorry to cut this short, but I gotta get some sleep if I'm gonna be up in time for Regionals tomorrow. Sorry.

bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces