Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Bibliophile

Well, in terms of a game changer, mine would be the Wicked Avatar...for obvious reasons.

Dapper Citizen

I've really been enjoying my 'Vanity Lockdown' deck.
I can't tell you how many times having some combination of White Dragon Ninja, Angel O7, Vanity's Ruler, March of the Monarchs and Constellar Belt on the field has won me duels, simply by having my opponent ragequit from not being able to do anything.

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ETAOlN SHRDLU
I've really been enjoying my 'Vanity Lockdown' deck.
I can't tell you how many times having some combination of White Dragon Ninja, Angel O7, Vanity's Ruler, March of the Monarchs and Constellar Belt on the field has won me duels, simply by having my opponent ragequit from not being able to do anything.

I have a counter to lockdown decks. Cards that prevent opponent from setting cards, activating spells, and summoning monsters, and also breaking out of Lockdowns and stalls. Essentially it's a lockdown to a lockdown.

My Malefic Deck also has some hints of that that prevents the lockdown before it starts (so long as I draw the proper cards).

My standard deck is nearly invincible, as it can counter practically anything but itself.

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Just based on how often I bring them out? Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus and Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins.
Neo Spacian Grandmole.
Lava golem for the win opponent can't bottomless it but I can.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
sagethewanderer
Numer C:Utopia Ray V Has won a LOT of duels for me.

Remember when i said this. Yeah well Scratch that. My new favorite is Heroic Champion-Excalibur. I mean come on, the guy is a beat stick, and when coupled with Utopia's effect and Double or nothing. Instant 8000 attack. Yes I realize that there are ways of stopping that, but still he's won me some good duels so far. thus why I keep to in my extra deck. I'm also loving the Heroic cards too. Hope they do a Structure Deck for them.

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Rainbow Life - Thanks for the 8000 lifepoints.
Doppelganger - You just killed yourself too.
Dragon-Knight Draco Equiste - Way to kill yourself
Skill Drain - Now it's useless
Bottomless Trap Hole - He's screwed
Trap Hole - He's screwed
Malefic Claw Stream - He's screwed
Majestic Star Dragon - YOU are screwed

and those are just the things in MY deck that could stop that easily.

To make sure you can't activate traps/spells/effects to negate that - MST, then Chain Close.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Huuballawick
Trap Hole - He's screwed

To make sure you can't activate traps/spells/effects to negate that - MST, then Chain Close.

Like i said "there are ways to stop him" still he's my new fave. There are also ways to counter some of your counters but we wont get into that. But you've got to agree that he's a Really fun card to play. (well you don't have to agree with me but you get what I'm saying)

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
sagethewanderer
Huuballawick
Trap Hole - He's screwed

Like i said "there are ways to stop him" still he's my new fave. There are also ways to counter some of your counters but we wont get into that. But you've got to agree that he's a Really fun card to play. (well you don't have to agree with me but you get what I'm saying)

Yeah. He sounds like he can be a lot of fun to play. You have to use it on people who aren't prepared for something like that though. A good deck will be. I try not to play with novices. I have to keep my deck up for that reason.
All of both the Blue Eyes White Dragon and Dark Magician Lines. For cards technically outside, I'd have to say a personal favorite is Black Luster Soldier. (Ritual, not Envoy)

Virtuous Sex Symbol

I like using a Naturia Deck. So many combinations, such cute monsters...

Perfect Member

Distinct Genius

General DJ
Lava golem for the win opponent can't bottomless it but I can.
If your talking about you summoning Lava Golem, the opponent can activate Bottomless.

On topic, Steelswarm Girastag for incredibly difficult to stop Removal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff