Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

My fav is* takes deep breath*

The Biggest, Meanest, Nastiest, Scariest Creature You Will Ever See

AKA: the B.F.M
Gobbos4EVAH

Jason.
I'm all about dragons. Getting a 6/5 flyer out on turn 2, or very rarely an 8/8 flyer, is always fun. whee

... Of course, both instances are kind of rare, but I've pulled it off when I got a god draw, of course.

Now, if you people made an anti-anything, of course it'd do well against the thing it was built to counter. I mean, that's the whole point.
I have Crushed sliver decks time and again with my R/G Beast deck. By the way this thread isn't just about slivers
Genshiro

Now, if you people made an anti-anything, of course it'd do well against the thing it was built to counter. I mean, that's the whole point.

I'm not sure if this comment is adressed at me, but in case it is, for reference, the "Counter Sliver" decktype is actually a Sliver deck that uses moderate blue and white control aspects, such as Force of Will, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, etc, an uses them to protect the slivers in play, disrupt combos, nullify threats. Therefore it's called "Counter Sliver" as in countermagic/Sliver, basically.
thats a good point, they arnt invinsible but they are just fun to play with. its like some cards are strong but not fun to play with becouse they slowly get stronger untill you have an unbeatable force
know what i mean?
Personally I hate slivers. I think they're rediculously over powered. My two favorite creature types were onslaught were goblins and zombies. BOth my goblin deck and my zombie deck sucked a** but at least they were fun to play. I Kamigawa I like the kitsune and the kami.
Dragons and vampires also kick a**.
palidins neat to collect and an awsom assortment of abillitys 2 worms very strong and have regenerate and emunitys biggrin
i like goblins
I'm going to say that faeries are the best because I have actually managed to lay the beatdown with that type, and it was completely ridiculous.
elves

i have destroyed a sliver deck with my elves on a one on one
elves, because up untill the new block, they were IMO the best tribal t.2 deck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff