Welcome to Gaia! ::

u dont have to be in topour for 7oo hundred yrs... to go from a 13th gen to a lower gen, you have to "eat" a lower gen then you. so, with that being said, you CAN be 700 hundred yrs old AND a 13th gen..
Socoy_Soshy
u dont have to be in topour for 7oo hundred yrs... to go from a 13th gen to a lower gen, you have to "eat" a lower gen then you. so, with that being said, you CAN be 700 hundred yrs old AND a 13th gen..

Generally a 13th gen is a neonate and between 50 and 200 years old. The issue with him being that old was not really the generation, but because a vampire that old usually no longer be a neonate, and thus not really be in this group.

And yes you can play as long as you get your character concept and sheet to be by Friday. Check the last post on the first page for rules.

We are NOT playing Requiem. Requiem should be burned.
Rilriuku
Socoy_Soshy

We are NOT playing Requiem. Requiem should be burned.

Agreed.

Sorry I haven't gotten my character in yet, I have my university finals tomorrow and the next day and I've been studying crazily. After Tuesday I'll definetly have time to write up a concept.
Socoy_Soshy

700 years, even at 1 exp per year would end up with a vampire far beyond starting power. Generation isn't really the problem.
I have a question for Rilriuku

Some Masquerades I've heard of allow animals to become vampires as well. Would you allow this as a house rule (not to have animals as PCs, but like, have vampire animals as pets or companions)
Animals are naturally terified of vampires. In order for a vampire to be able to tame a animal you have to have points in animalism. Quite a few. With a point in animalism you can ask a animal to do a simple task, no promises it will be done. Two will let you becon animals to you. Three allows you to subdue the beast in mortals and vampires. Four allows you to possess an animal.

The only way you could have a pet is if you blood bound it to you, like you put blood in food that you left out for it, basically making a ghoul. One point and it will come back, but still be terrefied. Two and it will be impartial, and three it your it's best friend. I'll let you do it, but you have to do it in game, i won't let you start with one.

If that helps at all.
For all it concerns who have not finalized characters yet:

I'm requesting somebody play a Ravnos or Gangrel

I've decided to split the campaign into two pieces so it's less information to deal with, and this is the half that is much simpler. I can NPC the character if no one wants to play either of these clans, or run it without one in the party if you would prefer since I didn't mention this at the beginning.
Rilriuku
Animals are naturally terified of vampires. In order for a vampire to be able to tame a animal you have to have points in animalism. Quite a few. With a point in animalism you can ask a animal to do a simple task, no promises it will be done. Two will let you becon animals to you. Three allows you to subdue the beast in mortals and vampires. Four allows you to possess an animal.

The only way you could have a pet is if you blood bound it to you, like you put blood in food that you left out for it, basically making a ghoul. One point and it will come back, but still be terrefied. Two and it will be impartial, and three it your it's best friend. I'll let you do it, but you have to do it in game, i won't let you start with one.

If that helps at all.

Okay smile I won't start off with one, then. I have 2 points in Animalism though and another 2 points in Animal Ken for when I do find a companion.
That will be plenty
How many people do we have so far?
2 confirmed
2 interested
id be intrested in doing this....I've never played before thogh. I'd gladly be from one of the clans you said you wanted players for. I'll let you know in a bit if i can get ahold of a copy of the book.
kakashisensai1988
id be intrested in doing this....I've never played before thogh. I'd gladly be from one of the clans you said you wanted players for. I'll let you know in a bit if i can get ahold of a copy of the book.

Look no further!

http://www.4shared.com/file/121022447/a04db0a/WOD_-_Vampire_-_The_Masquerade.html?s=1

Get your concept in really soon, okay?
yeah just got ahold of the pdf, ill read through it tonight and get a feel for the story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff