Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the more unbelievable or non-traditinal character you've ever saw or played? Me, it his a lawful good Drow Paladin. It,s kinda weird. I played it because me and my DM were young and really ignorant.
A Half-Orc were-weasel Cleric of Erythnul. Blood was spilled and ankles were gnawed for the God of Slaughter.

Runner-up: Halfling prostitute named Low Blow.
Do cohorts count? If so, I think the most unbelievable creature we've had went like this.

Me (DM): Are you serious?
PC: Yes.
Me: Why?
PC: If he's completely under my control, that essentially makes him my alignment, right?
Me: Well, I guess that's true. It just doesn't seem right.
PC: So I can make him a lawful good ogre paladin then, right?
Me: Yeah... I guess so.
A minotar half-red dragon were-bear, str of around 40 in his best form... and he has spells... wants to learn fireball, he is amune to fire, so he can cast it and make him self these human, um minotar h-bomb.
Not really unbelievable but some of the things he/she. long story short was a male halfling rogue chaotic good..... died reincarnated turned into female halfing rogue with very large.... we wont go there anyway then got bitten turned into vampire.... wished back into halfing.. still female.... got bitten again.... then used a scroll to become female again.... well now he/shes traveling and she came into some trouble ands started running.. runs faster with boots of lighting speed. well she got corner at a gate wall and so she climbed up using a nice climb check then kept running then finally was corered at a place she couldnt climb they were starting to get closer. when out of her eye she saw about a 1 in square hole in the wall. Well lets see now she has a escape artist check of + 97 we wont go any further in how she has that high if youd like to know then just pm me. but anyway i roll the dice and successfully pass and it's just kinda funny to think of it this little halfing fitting through a 1 in hole... lol. thats some funny stuff. so yeah kinda a unbelievable event. i should say. Ciao
Character wasn't anything special but his mount on the other hand was. I was playing a Dwarf named Dante and his mount was a gigantic horned weasel named gilgamesh. blaugh
My most unbelievable charecter would be a satyr, nuetral evil bard. There isn't that much information on bards out there in general, and there is even less for evil bards. This left my gm perplexed as to what to do with me. I would frequently leave combat, steal from my friends, and one time I put them all under a charm spell and got them imprisoned, and I collected a huge bouny, which I promptly spent on myself before letting any of them out of jail.

Normaly I don't make a*****e charecters like that but the GM killed off my first charecter in such a lame, stupid a** way that I thought it was time for pay back. My evil bard out lived everyoned elses charecter's three times over. Then the play group rebelled and told me to gm again.
i dont know if any of you have played palladium... but my firend made a Drow conversion for the system, but unfortunatly he didnt really know what a drow was, he just heard me talking about it. anyway, he told me to make a Munchkin, if you dont know what that means..PM me. anyway, i made a munchkin. Drow Battle Mage Weapons Expert Fire Worlock. He could have up to 32 attacks per melee, including spells. he had around +25 or so to all combat rolls, not to mention his spells he could cast insently. He was fun...
Most bizarre character I've played was a Gnome Paladin.
Most bizarre monster I've created was a vampire Minotaur.
Most bizarre character I've seen played was a human monk that had an Int of 6.
The blind one armed dwarven paladin duelist Sebastian Ostrus, good times.

LadyDelaidra's Husband

Halfling Paladin who was the son of a Mofia boss, and completely ignorant of the crime.
I remember making a chaotic evil gnome cleric. All he ever did was go to people and forgave their sins... for a price, usually without their knowledge. Then the rest of my party (Halfling Monk/Reaping Mauler, Half-Orc Barbarian) would, needless to say, rob and mug everyone. Note I created these characters level 27, just so they could stand a chance against the Flaming Fist.
A gnomish barbarian with a gigantic warhammer and a "boomstick", named Chuck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces