Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Bibliophile

LiaThistle
Zero the Crimson
Alice Vitalis
Zero the Crimson
Mm...I'd give it 3.5 stars. Overall it doesn't seem bad, but the strategies behind it are a bit.....iffy.

Umm, uh, thank you.
I was actually asking if there were any immediate cards that I should remove/fix. Perhaps to make that rating go up. lol.

Well, that would more or less be more to the users preference.
Personally, I'm not a fan for using 3+ of a card in a deck and the Eldrazi, though useful, are annoying and at times more trouble than they're worth.

Bold: emotion_facepalm So...you're not a fan of consistency, or do you just play EDH and Vintage a lot?

Italics: They're supposed to be annoying to play against, and if you drop a fatty, they should be a ton of trouble. Besides, there's a ton of mana production in that deck (or have you not seen a Priest of Titania produce more than 4 mana at a time?) which makes the more viable than in most decks that try to cheat them out.

I guess that could be a way to put it. I'm just more for having a larger variety of different cards, even if they have the same abilities.

True, but depending on the opposition, they're really just more trouble than they're worth. Last one would need is to spend all their mana on an eldrazi just for it to be canceled or stolen.

Dedicated Gatekeeper

12,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Alice Vitalis

Hydra
Hydra's my favorites in Green magic since you aren't locked in by mana costs. what ever you have, you can play. and Hydras all get stronger over time, so even if you send one out early, they will always have a way to get stronger.

some cards to consider:
Garruk's pack leader for extra draw power
Lead the stampede for extra draw power
Commune with nature^^
Yeva, nature's herald for flash
jagged-scar archers for vs flying
ranger's path for land draws
predatory rampage to force a block from your opponent
Prey upon^^

Wealthy Genius

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I also like Centaur Glade, Sprout Swarm and Wurmcalling as ways to use excess mana that generate card advantage. Also, a card that was recently spoiled for Theros block, Polukranos, World Eater seems right up your alley. It's a huge beat stick that doubles as great multi-target removal. And he's in the new duel deck, so his price shouldn't break the bank.

Dedcadent Pants

Zero the Crimson
I guess that could be a way to put it. I'm just more for having a larger variety of different cards, even if they have the same abilities.

Are you saying that you'd prefer to run 2 Llanowar Elves and 2 Fyndhorn Elves instead of 4 Llanowar Elves, or that you'd prefer to run a mix of 3 & 4 for more production?

Vermillion Bibliophile

LiaThistle
Zero the Crimson

Are you saying that you'd prefer to run 2 Llanowar Elves and 2 Fyndhorn Elves instead of 4 Llanowar Elves, or that you'd prefer to run a mix of 3 & 4 for more production?

I'd prefer 2 of one and 2 of the other. Like the Civic Wayfinder and the Borderland Ranger.

Shameless Noob

So now apparently I have to make my deck weaker...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff