KusanagiRyu
Ruling Robot
Envoy of Chaos
Valen Ravess
Envoy of Chaos
I hope they don't ban Book of the moon

I'd Highly doubt it.

Good it's agreat cards...

Of course it is, it allows Limitered machines to Stay Alive.

Anything that helps Machines are always GREAT Cards heart

So does Interdimensional Matter Transport, and, even better, Heavy Mech Support Platform.

Machines rock!

yes I agree, they do rock heart heart heart

Machines are truely the unstoppable deck type.

DEATH TO ALL HUMAN!!!!

May Z-Metal Tank crush your bones with it's mighty tank treads of doom!

Hello Lech

And Antique Gear Golem will stomp them flat! Muahahahaha.
Super Lech
Don't make me get my Gravity Bind out.

How are you doing today RR?

Jinzo and Blowbacks wilkl destroy your gravity Binds.

Jinzo #7s shall undermind them and Limit themselves beyond normal Machine Capabilities.

Straight at your LP.
KusanagiRyu
Ruling Robot
KusanagiRyu
Ruling Robot
Envoy of Chaos
Valen Ravess
Envoy of Chaos
I hope they don't ban Book of the moon

I'd Highly doubt it.

Good it's agreat cards...

Of course it is, it allows Limitered machines to Stay Alive.

Anything that helps Machines are always GREAT Cards heart

So does Interdimensional Matter Transport, and, even better, Heavy Mech Support Platform.

Machines rock!

yes I agree, they do rock heart heart heart

Machines are truely the unstoppable deck type.

DEATH TO ALL HUMAN!!!!

May Z-Metal Tank crush your bones with it's mighty tank treads of doom!

Hello Lech

And Antique Gear Golem will stomp them flat! Muahahahaha.

There is nothing for them to do.

Bzzzt Bzzt Bzzzt *robotic Laughter*
Pft, Cure Mermaid, Level Limit and Fire Princess, fear me now. Oh and Solemn Judgement to cream your wittle Jinzo and Blowbacks
Super Lech
Pft, Cure Mermaid, Level Limit and Fire Princess, fear me now. Oh and Solemn Judgement to cream your wittle Jinzo and Blowbacks

There is still the Jinzo #7s with 4000 attack a piece (3 limiters heart heart heart )

With even god himself out of the way, 12000 is heading your way ^^
Super Lech

And that same Solemn Judgment will reduce your life points for the kill from multiple Bowganiuns and Jinzo #7's, if Level Limit isn't destroyed and the bigger machines stomp your stupid Princess flat.
KusanagiRyu
Super Lech

And that same Solemn Judgment will reduce your life points for the kill from multiple Bowganiuns and Jinzo #7's, if Level Limit isn't destroyed and the bigger machines stomp your stupid Princess flat.

Pfft..my Thousand Eyes Restrict will pwn Jinzo.
Laijin
KusanagiRyu
Super Lech

And Ring of Destruction will send you TER packing! Anyways, this is pointless, since theres an infinty number of possiblities.
KusanagiRyu
Laijin
KusanagiRyu
Super Lech

And Ring of Destruction will send you TER packing! Anyways, this is pointless, since theres an infinty number of possiblities.

Yea..

I dont get it..Skill Drain(Negates the effect of all effect monsters) and Jinzo kinda contradicts each other.
Which one is actually the one that wins?
Laijin
KusanagiRyu
Laijin
KusanagiRyu
Super Lech

Yea..

I dont get it..Skill Drain(Negates the effect of all effect monsters) and Jinzo kinda contradicts each other.
Which one is actually the one that wins?

The way I understand it is that it depends on which comes into play first.

Jinzo is already in play, and Skill Drain does didly squat.

Skill Drain is already in effect, Jinzo is just a nifty 2400 attack machine monster.
Ruling Robot
Super Lech

There is still the Jinzo #7s with 4000 attack a piece (3 limiters heart heart heart )

With even god himself out of the way, 12000 is heading your way ^^
Pft, Messenger of Peace.

And I'll be gaining 2200 a turn surprised
i hate to hear how ppl counter cards. How many of them will actully have the counter cards out when they r dueling them. whats the chances they get the combo out. all it is is a bunch of mumbo jumbo for arguments sake. now either we cann all get along or we can argue i guess. i dont mind arguing
...EXODIA COUNTER THAT!
Envoy of Chaos
...EXODIA COUNTER THAT!

Um....ok
>_>

Gravekeeper's watcher. As long as he is in your hand and you have a few, your hand is safe from exodia being destroyed. All you have to worry about is Vampire lord and Vampire lady.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff