Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Browser

If you want to get truly obscene be a Warforged and take the templates Incarnate Construct, Lolth Touched, and Feral.

IC is a -2 LA template that turns a construct into a humanoid.

Feral is +1 grants +4 Str , +2 con (and a bunch of other stuff)

Lolth Touched is +1 and grants +6 str, +6 con.

So then you've got an LA 0 character with +10 str, +10 con.

Dangerous Player

epiclevelwarrior
If you want to get truly obscene be a Warforged and take the templates Incarnate Construct, Lolth Touched, and Feral.

IC is a -2 LA template that turns a construct into a humanoid.

Feral is +1 grants +4 Str , +2 con (and a bunch of other stuff)

Lolth Touched is +1 and grants +6 str, +6 con.

So then you've got an LA 0 character with +10 str, +10 con.

*Foams at the mouth*

Yea but the campaign has finished (I had just chosen an Orc and went crazy... and by crazy i mean sacrificed my allies to a demon. I got gold out of it.

But now i ask if this is possible in pathfinder.

We are doing a single session in a couple days and I want to be the smashy smash guy.

Bashful Browser

I don't know Pathfinder, but all of that stuff is 3.5 (actually, some of it is 3.0) and it's unlikely to pass muster with a DM unless your game is hard core high powered.

But run it past your DM and see he keels over from shock.

Darkesu's Darling

i ahve a gnome mage i rolled a natural 18 for wiz and int .. so i took the point in wisdom for the point in int ... any nothing is below a 16 .. any tips for improving or a magical item to buff me more

Bashful Browser

This thread is for Rockwarrior's character. If you want help with yours, start a new thread.

Also, you should post what edition you're talking about and other relevant details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff