Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic: The Gathering vs. Yu-Gi-OH

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Which is the better card game. Oh and if this turns out to be a clone of another poll post, I'm sorry.
i say......Warlords: saga of the STORM!!!!.....or magic sweatdrop
i would say yu-gi-oh. can't tell ya y, it is just more appealing to me
I've desided to play one of these cards game, but I'm not sure which one. So depending on the outcome of this vote; it will make the choice for me.
Was there ever a question about this? Magic...came first, will last longer, and just kicks a lot of arse!
Was there ever a question about this? Magic the Gathering...came first, will last longer, and just plain kicks more arse.

((haha sorry about the double post)

Dangerous Lunatic

I like M:TG better because:

1.) more cards. There are around 7 thousand M:TG cards to YGO!'s 3 thousand.

2.) M:TG can get more complex at times.

3.) YGO! came out after M:TG

4.) With M:TG you can build a deck outta even the commons and build a nice deck. With YGO! you can't really get that because the good cards are all worth so much money.
Magic takes thinking and strategy! need i say any more?
I like them both. MAgic had that more mature feel to it, but more people I know play yu-gi-oh. IT hard for me to find someone to pllay magic with.
Magic takes yugioh and bends it over and...well you get the picture
Yu-Gi-Oh! Is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy Better!! Magic Is Just Gay! Magic Is ok and has More Cards But think of how fast Yu-Gi-Oh is Evolving and The Technoligy Is Amazing and You Dont see Nothing like Duel Disks For Magic.... Yeah.. Thats What I thought.. P.S. Yu-Gi-Oh is Also More Popular!
Dark_Randy
Yu-Gi-Oh! Is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy Better!! Magic Is Just Gay! Magic Is ok and has More Cards But think of how fast Yu-Gi-Oh is Evolving and The Technoligy Is Amazing and You Dont see Nothing like Duel Disks For Magic.... Yeah.. Thats What I thought.. P.S. Yu-Gi-Oh is Also More Popular!

Even though I'm in favor of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, I must admit. Some of the people on this side can be pretty stupid and at times it's like talking to a door knob. Here's a shining example.

Randy, this is a discussion about which of the two games is better. A discussion is bringing information to the table and you debate over it. Saying that Magic the Gathering is "gay" doesn't cause the discussion to advance, it only slows it down and insults those who play Magic the Gathering. Do you follow me?

When you say "technology is advancing," what the Hell do you mean? Yu-Gi-Oh has duel disks to play the game with. They're ******** plastic and they have LCD numbers that glow freaking red. OoOoOo... big technology there boy-o! As for the whole Magic the Gathering not having stuff like duel disks, they simply can't! Duel disks have a set amount of card space on them, while Magic the Gathering fields can be infinate in size.

Yu-Gi-Oh more popular than Magic the Gathering? Dude, is your head so far up Yugi's a** that you can see what he ate for breakfast? They're about the same popularity. Care to know why you don't see people playing Magic the Gathering at a local Yu-Gi-Oh tournament? It's because they hold them at separate times of the week you moron!

For your stupidity and insulting the game you claim to love, I'm voting Magic the Gathering. The rest of the blind Yu-Gi-Oh followers can go frig off as far as I'm concerned. Keep it best that I don't know who you are in real life, let alone go to my weekly tournament. Geez... idiots of the world today...
I always wondered why that when people support magic they always bring up the fact it was out longer.

Is the system Pong really better than the consoles that we've had?
i prefer magic. personally i'm not all that big on the whole ugi concept. half of it i don't even understand. it's a bit complicated if you catch my drift. with magic the mechanics are simpler yet so much more stategy is involved. also, the creature types in magic are consistant. they don't all have a different one. this also makes things fun because certain creature types act with their own creature type. a shining example of this would be the slivers.
Magic all the way. I have 1 thousand cards in my room right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces